Bareback Pleasure - a Poll

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Bareback Pleasure - Condoms & Screening

Do you require condoms for all vaginal / anal encounters?
18%
Do you require condom use for all oral encounters?
1%
Do you require condom use for hand-jobs?
0%
If you include bareback sex, do you screen encounter partners for STD/STI?
30%
Has your partner ever "broken the rules" and failed to use a condom?
27%
Have you experienced an encounter partner who refused using a condom?
10%
Have you experienced an encounter partner removing his condom during sex?
13%

Total votes: 688

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Bareback Pleasure - a Poll

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:38 am

While our general rules include the use of condoms for unscreened partners, my wife prefers bareback sex over use of condoms.

She has a light latex allergy, and she finds condoms, even lubricated, synthetic or the natural skin variety produce discomfort during a lengthy encounter.

Our screening process is pretty involved, and comprehensive, and it includes requiring potential bareback candidates to use a clinic/lab that we trust, and provide STD/STI screening results, and submit to a “cock inspection” by my wife. Certainly, no testing, or screening method is foolproof, or completely 100% a guarantee that a potential partner is disease free, but over more than a decade, we have not had any issues.

During pillow-talk this morning, my wife and I recalled the first intentional bareback encounter she had with another man, and how sexy and intimate it was for her. She had two intense orgasms while we talked about it, as I fingered her.

How many couples include the pleasure and intimacy of bareback sex with her lovers? What kinds of things do you do for screening, and what rules/guidelines do you follow?

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: Bareback Pleasure - a Poll

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:14 am

Sorry, I checked "NO" for all seven response. She only does bareback for all of the above.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:Sorry, I checked "NO" for all seven response. She only does bareback for all of the above.
Do you do any kind of health screening for her partners, or is it just a roll of the dice?

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:58 pm

For obvious reasons, the wife prefers bareback sex. However, she has only played with 2 men this way and only after time getting comfortable with them and then testing. It was every bit as good as she knew it would be. But, it's hard finding guys she feels that comfortable with repeating and then extending that option. We've met mostly decent guys, but trust isn't something we hand out like candy on Halloween.
From my end, them being bare is a turn on mostly because I know it feels better for her. She has had one of them cum inside her because she wanted him to. It was very erotic hearing her ask him to cum in her, but I enjoy the visual of them shooting their load on her tits or ass. It's like he just marked her and now I have to go there and mark her right over his. I wonder if dogs ever enjoy watching another dog mark their territory just so they can take it right back......

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:30 am

KK hated the taste of latex, but in our early experience, she was coping with some odd emotional baggage that had something to do with her feelings of being a "slut" - that's what drove the condom thing for blowjobs and hand-jobs, and the whole "it isn't fucking if he doesn't get to put his cock inside me" thing.

My wife has a cock fetish, and her lust for touching, sucking, and eventually fucking bare-naked cock eventually got her past the negative emotional issues...

We had two (potential) partners who refused to use a condom, even after what we thought was pretty thorough vetting and screening - again, early in our experience. One of those two we bounced, the other KK gave a hand-job to, because she thought he had a hot cock.

The condom removal thing is one of the potential downsides - we had one guy who removed his condom on the sly, thinking that in the heat of passion either we wouldn't notice, or wouldn't care. He did manage to cum in my wife before we figured out the condom was off. We had another one who "faked" having cum while he was still covered, and in KK's pussy, but then pulled out, slipped off the condom, and started stroking, wanting to cum on her pussy. She got control of the situation, and let him cum on her tits as a graceful solution. We bounced both of them early in the encounter - their loss mostly.
calmcurioushubby wrote:We have only had one friend who was allowed bareback priveledges. Had one other long term trusted friend who was offered the chance to go bare, and refused. Never asked why, it was his choice and we respected that.

CCW has never used condoms for oral sex, only full blown intercourse. Before anybody asks, I don't entirely understand it either, except she hates the taste of condoms and will not put one in her mouth, but she loves to suck cock. However, she doesn't like the taste of cum either, so nobody cums in her mouth. Hey, she is a woman, and therefore entitled to her quirks. What can I say, my argument is if she is going to do oral bare, may as well go all the way, but it is what it is........

We insist on seeing recent test results from everybody, regardless of bareback status, and we have ourselves tested about every six months.

Never had anybody refuse to wear a condom. Safe sex is always discussed pretty early, and pretty thoroughly early in the "getting to know a little about each other" stages. If there is too much friction or resistance over it, he gets cut. If they don't care enough to protect themselves, we don't want them taking too many chances with us. Yes, I know that is in direct conflict with the blowjob thing. Again, I can't explain or justify it, it just is.

Never had a lover purposely remove a condom. Have had a couple break/come off in the course of play. They have always apologized profusely, and suited back up once the failure was known. Stuff happens, we all know the damn things are not foolproof. Pretty sure all of the condoms that came off were during first dates, and were the result of an average size guy grabbing an extra large condom in the heat of the moment and failing to read the package. We provide condoms always (no excuses, and we know they have not been damaged or tampered with) and when you don't know for sure what to expect, you bring a variety. Hope for the best and prepare for the average, lol............

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:28 am

Condoms Only except when she gets to know a FB well enough the condoms are gone. I love cleaning up so obviously bareback is my favorite too.
Never use them for oral for ether of us. ;-)

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:13 pm

My wife, then in her 30's, started with condoms with her younger lover since she had gone off the pill (I had a vasectomy 5 years earlier). The condom broke the first time they fucked on his couch and after a few times she decided to go back on the pill. She really wanted to take him bare anyway. Then they were off to the races. She would come home glowing.
There was no such question with her second lover as she was by then in her 50's. She only wanted skin on skin contact and his cum inside of her.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:36 pm

jw_kk wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:Sorry, I checked "NO" for all seven response. She only does bareback for all of the above.
Do you do any kind of health screening for her partners, or is it just a roll of the dice?
Only married FB's no single guys. Married guys don't want to take anything home to mama...

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:42 pm

We're generally bare, but she hates condoms. We have used them though if someone is a stranger. She's pretty steady though on lovers and doesn't take new ones very often. There's only been 4 in the last 3 years.
Ohio

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:00 pm

My wife has a good head on her shoulders. Not many FBs but she has made them wear confirms... to start. Her first FB (still going after 2 yrs) was an old flame. She trusts him and they have a very good relationship. He is very well endowed but has a hard time keeping it 'hard'. So, it's thick and long but not 'hard'. That Frustrates her during sex. I had a vasectomy after our second child so she was off protection. She had a IUD put in so he could fuck her barrback. She enjoys it. Her other FB has to wear a confirm always. I suspect any future FBs would also wear condoms.

So, I only chose 'broke the rules'... that's how it started with her old flame... I insisted on the IUD...

beefstick
Virgin

Unread post by beefstick » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:30 am

Her first experience as a hotwife she did not use a condom for oral or vaginal sex, we were just going with the flow, she was so horny I don't think she gave it a second thought. He wasn't exactly a stranger, brother of a close friend, still we knew nothing of his sexual history or his STI status.

She also went bareback with a friend who had been celibate for years (his divorce destroyed his confidence and he didn't date or have sex for several years), she fucked him bareback and it was hot

Other than that we go bareback with a few of the couples we play with on a regular basis. Any new HW lovers she gets always use condoms for sex, but not oral, although on the last encounter with a BBC, the condom had slipped off. He came before she was done and while she was riding him, the condom slipped off and some of his jizz got in her pussy.

We have been tested and never have gotten anything.

Interested in hearing the experiences of others

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 am

I did have one fun experience about 9 ears ago with a lovely young housewife 25-years younger than me. It was our first time together and, in the middle of fucking, as we changed positions so she could get on top, she looked down on my latex-covered prick and said "Do we really need this?" I shook my head no, she pulled it off, and quickly got herself back in gear. I do get tested regularly and so does my Hot Girlfriend of 10 years. We both have had other lovers in our time together, and both have often gone bareback in several long-term concurrent relationships with others. There's a risk in it. But regular testing reduces that considerably. As a side note, I always ask women to be sure they get tested for HPV, since there's still no way, last I heard or read, to test men for it.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:49 pm

None of these apply to us....sorry. HW does not like condoms it breaks the mood.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 am

Bareback only for us in the last 20+ years. Never any issues from it either. Be selective in who you have sex with. Stay out of bars when seeking a partner and do not run with drug heads.

biggaykirk
Prepubescent

Unread post by biggaykirk » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:58 am

We don't always use condoms. Usually we do, especially on a first meet, but if it's someone we know better, then bareback becomes an option. My wife has "broken the rules" on occasion, once with a regular guy who she really liked (normally she'd have discussed this with me first, but she got carried away one night), and once with a guy she'd just met and really wanted... they went back to his room, discovered neither had a condom and decided to just go for it...

My ex wife broke the rules even more... she'd been having sex with one bloke for over a year... when all three of us were together she was religiously using a condom with him... when she met him alone it turned out he was barebacking her... I actually found that out from him, six months before she told me, but the situation turned me on so much I let her carry on thinking she was deceiving me!

louisburke
Prepubescent

Unread post by louisburke » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 am

my wife strongly prefers men cum inside her, bareback.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:52 pm

I hate condoms and only go bareback. That being said, I make sure all prospective partners are tested for STDs first. However, the coworker I gave a blow job to (that started us down this road many years ago) was spontaneous and bareback. I knew him and felt comfortable doing it.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:11 pm

ctwifey never liked condoms, latex issues, so we never imposed any ..which is why we are certain about whom she played..and always friends.

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
jw_kk wrote:
Only married FB's no single guys. Married guys don't want to take anything home to mama...

Not to be a dick, and to each his own, but it seems naive to think that all married guys play safe all the time.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:31 am

Tether wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

Not to be a dick, and to each his own, but it seems naive to think that all married guys play safe all the time.

Don't be a dick, be a Richard ! That's our choice and you are entitled to your choice....

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:36 am

My wife really likes the guy to use the Bareskin Magnums. She says she hardly feels it. And since she is getting filled and stretched like crazy, she is very happy with using these condoms.

Can someone comment on using this particular type/brand?

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:47 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Tether wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

Don't be a dick, be a Richard ! That's our choice and you are entitled to your choice....

Yep. And I don't have a problem with it. It's not my place to have a problem with your choice.

jackhamr2
Virgin

Unread post by jackhamr2 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:09 am

I've used them during hot wife play and they are great for both parties. But more often than not a hot wife wants me to give her my full load deep inside her

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Never condoms. Even in orgies or gang bangs. They’re all preplanned never spontaneous and everyone is screened and tested.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:29 am

We always use condoms except for the very first time when she just planned to give the guy head but got so turned on she let him raw dog her.