Bareback Pleasure - a Poll

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Bareback Pleasure - Condoms & Screening

Do you require condoms for all vaginal / anal encounters?
18%
Do you require condom use for all oral encounters?
1%
Do you require condom use for hand-jobs?
0%
If you include bareback sex, do you screen encounter partners for STD/STI?
30%
Has your partner ever "broken the rules" and failed to use a condom?
27%
Have you experienced an encounter partner who refused using a condom?
10%
Have you experienced an encounter partner removing his condom during sex?
13%

Total votes: 688

ckathrill
Experienced

Re: Bareback Pleasure - a Poll

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:23 am

C'mon...who really believes in the testings cited here? if you have a steady guy who you saw at least a few times, then you might be able to get a guy who will undergo a test.That is a bit of a pain in the ass - the time, expense, insurance forms, hiding them from the wife/girlfriend. And then he would expect the women to have a recent one too.

And re orgies where EVERYONE is tested before, that is totally unbelievable.

I think any hotwife couple who really does these things must inevitably have numerous partners. How many tests are you and your new guys going to undergo?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:49 am

As a personal preference my wife prefers not to use condums, so none of the above were checked. She is careful about whoever she considers a sexual partner. She did insist on condums through high school and college but rarely since. If she suspects the man is having sex with others, she doesn't accept those dates. That limits her choices but she's choosy.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:10 am

I always take my lovers bareback. I want to feel their cum ejaculating deep in me. I love the creamy feeling after, as it leaks out to my thighs then drips when I squat or kneel.

Suncoastcouple941
Trainable

Unread post by Suncoastcouple941 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:52 am

old folks wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 am
Bareback only for us in the last 20+ years. Never any issues from it either. Be selective in who you have sex with. Stay out of bars when seeking a partner and do not run with drug heads.
That's us in a nutshell as well.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:49 pm

None of the poll choices fit. I always enjoy bareback, always have.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:52 pm

I agree with Farmgirl. The choices don't fit.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:35 am

Her latex allergy prevented their use and the having tubes tied made it much easier. Deposits made where nature intended, but nature was cheated.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:06 pm

J has always been iffy on condoms........and using her diaphragm too, which is all the birth control she uses.

She has MASSIVE orgasms when she feels guys cumming inside of her bare and unprotected. She will have good orgasms with condoms, but never like those she has without them. To her , its not real complete sex when a condom is used....so the number of times she has used them are few and only at the guys insistence.....except with me. I have been Condom Only since November 2012.

Her diaphragm is similar too.....if she leaves it in for longer periods of time, or during really active sex, it causes serious cramping and really kills the fun for her. So she will wait to pout it in until they get to that point, which becomes a kind of "condom pause" which also kills the intensity for her and her Lovers. Sometimes she just doesn't bother, most time she simply doesn't WANT to use it!! She is intensely turned on by pregnancy risk scenarios anyway, and that only increases her orgasmic response to bareback encounters.

CW

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:06 pm

J has always been iffy on condoms........and using her diaphragm too, which is all the birth control she uses.

She has MASSIVE orgasms when she feels guys cumming inside of her bare and unprotected. She will have good orgasms with condoms, but never like those she has without them. To her , its not real complete sex when a condom is used....so the number of times she has used them are few and only at the guys insistence.....except with me. I have been Condom Only since November 2012.

Her diaphragm is similar too.....if she leaves it in for longer periods of time, or during really active sex, it causes serious cramping and really kills the fun for her. So she will wait to pout it in until they get to that point, which becomes a kind of "condom pause" which also kills the intensity for her and her Lovers. Sometimes she just doesn't bother, most time she simply doesn't WANT to use it!! She is intensely turned on by pregnancy risk scenarios anyway, and that only increases her orgasmic response to bareback encounters.

CW

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:54 am

What I find interesting from this poll is how much women hate condoms. I sort of thought it was only the guys. Shrug.

My wife loves it bareback. ironically the first time I wore a condom with her, it was after 5 years of marriage where we were trying to space out the kids. We did fuck like rabbits the first week after her period. The rhythm. Method has its faults and its benefits. ;)
cuckold

Imagreal1
Virgin

Unread post by Imagreal1 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:58 am

I watched with excitement as a huge black man from our church pumped my wife full of his seed while my wife urged him on. My wife miscarried, it was a sad day.

STCU
Virgin

Unread post by STCU » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:35 am

My wife has one guy who she has seen sporadically over the last year or so. He is the only one who fuck her bareback. She hates condoms, but obviously knows they are a necessity with one night stands,

Before covid she would frequently have one night stands and a few guys who she saw three or four times, all of which wore condoms. But after she had been seeing her ‘more regular’ bull for a while, she decided to stop using them, knowing he was clean and wasn’t seeing anyone else throughout covid.

She has been seeing him more and more over the last few weeks, as lockdown has been easing here. Knowing that he cums inside her drives me wild, especially because I’m caged and she doesn’t fuck me at the moment. It’s so much hotter knowing that A) she’s fucking him because she needs the sex that she’s not getting from me and B) that it’s bareback. Love it.
Shut the Cuck up

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:22 am

Imagreal1 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:58 am
I watched with excitement as a huge black man from our church pumped my wife full of his seed while my wife urged him on. My wife miscarried, it was a sad day.
Would you be willing to share how you and your wife, from before anything extramarital, got to the event above and what has happened since then?

Alan83
Virgin

Unread post by Alan83 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:48 pm

My wife has a regular bf. So they bareback. When she has a "one nighter" she usually has them wrap up

ArizonaGuy69
Virgin

Unread post by ArizonaGuy69 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:33 pm

She always does bareback, likes the feeling of him ejaculating in her.

Pauline

Imagreal1
Virgin

Unread post by Imagreal1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:05 am

Sure, due to an accident, I haven't made love to my wife in 9 years. We still had a sex life but limited, we role played slot but she would never agree to take on a lover until recently. She is a Christian lady who's involved with the church and runs a Bible study and this is where she found this young man, 22 years old, 6'11" tall black man here as a type of foreign exchange student. We told him our problem and before you knew it he had his entire cock buried in my petite wife filling her with his seed.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:10 am

my wife will not allow condoms

himnher143
Player

Unread post by himnher143 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:29 am

Yesterday my HW was talking to a new possible FWB and he ask her if condoms were required , her response was “no condoms please , I hate them “

Hwjess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hwjess » Tue May 11, 2021 2:19 am

Always condoms for fucking and bjs. My husband and I agreed to no kissing, no anal and condoms is a must. Safety first, I don’t want to catch anything and bring it home to my hubby.

I would go bareback if the guy I’m fucking is a regular and shows a clean test result.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 11, 2021 10:24 am

I prefer not using condoms, but I would never, ever go bare with someone I wasn't dating romantically.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:31 am

My wife prefers greatly prefers bareback, but will use condoms with men she doesn’t know very well

She can have huge orgasms and squirt etc with condoms, too, but she does love the feel of bareback.

There is also the issue that some men have a tougher time keeping it hard a 2nd or 3rd time in a night with a condom on, but can perform bareback no problem...

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:11 am

She hasn't gone bareback yet, but she plans to have any partner get tested before having bareback sex. She does prefer the feel of bareback sex.
She will get tested every 6 months and recently got tested.
DedicatedHubby2013

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 13, 2023 8:17 pm

We always use condoms when having anal/vaginal sex with partners except for our LS group. We have been members of a group of 6 couples for nearly 20 years. After we had all finished having our children, as a group we discussed going barebackk. We all decided that the husbands would have vasectomies and we would get 3 monthly tests. As a group we promised to only go bareback within the group and condoms had to be used at all times with external parties. All of the wives are still on the pill/coil in case of condom breaks with other partners.
We are all like family and are god parents to each others kids. We holiday together, our kids hang out together so we implicitly trust each other to do the right thing.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 13, 2023 8:18 pm

Plus there is nothing better than bareback is there? How else will we get our creampies?

RobittusinUK
Virgin

Unread post by RobittusinUK » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:00 am

My wife is bi, so her fun with women are condom-free, of course. With men, condoms to start, but just the first few occasions. Some don't last more than one or two meets, so that's it. For fwb that last longer (or, in some cases, much longer), she loves a fwb cumming inside her.
Have had two partners in the hotwife lifestyle: a sub gf; and then my wife who passed away last year. I am a widower, ever hopeful of finding a new hotwife to return to the lifestyle.