Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do any friends know about your Hotwife relationship?

No way, none of our friends have any idea
23%
One or more of wife/gf's friends suspect
10%
One or more of wife/gf's friends know
33%
One or more of hubby's friends suspects
8%
One or more of hubby's friends knows
20%
A lot of friends know
6%

Total votes: 616

felixNZ
Virgin

Re: Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

Unread post by felixNZ » Tue May 07, 2024 3:15 pm

hi Long Lurker 34 thanks ... I took that one when I was working so hard at convincing her to try being a Hotwife lol

murdock_man
Virgin

Unread post by murdock_man » Wed May 08, 2024 4:22 am

My wife's closest friend (since school days) has known about everything sex related that my wife has ever been involved in. They share everything. This friend is a divorcee and visits us regularly and loves teasing me about being a cuckold. When the three of us are together she will get my wife to talk about her sexual experiences with her lovers and then tease/humiliate me about how aroused I get. She has "threatened" to tell all their book-club friends about me, while making me serve them all drinks at the time. It is just a threat at this stage, but I have not admitted to her that the idea of it excites me hugely.

Other than that we keep it to ourselves, but we have got dangerously close to other friends, work colleagues and family members finding out accidentally.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 08, 2024 4:41 am

felixNZ wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 pm
After talking about Hotwifing for at least 5 years, we have been active now for 3 years (and J - my fiancé - has fucked 11 men of the approximately 20 we have met, some of them multiple times). J has told her best friend and I'm sure she friend would like to know more but lives 2 hours drive away and they don't talk intimately on the phone.
When she visited and stayed with another good friend recently, I asked J if she told this friend, and she said no.
Part of me was disappointed, there is a part of me that is excited by the thought of her friends knowing.
FNZ - I should have asked. How does your GF feel about others (than her BFF) knowing about her being a HGF?

felixNZ
Virgin

Unread post by felixNZ » Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 pm

Long Lurker 34 she doesnt want others to know because of the potential stigma. But she doest go out of her way to hide it. For example, she never worries about bumping into someone we know when she is dressed up slutty and we are out on the town

Cornudo1960
Virgin

Unread post by Cornudo1960 » Fri May 10, 2024 3:19 am

My Mum knows because she was caught in bed with a guy once many years ago when she dropped off the kids, it took some time to convince her that it was OK with me.
Her dad knows because she was fucking his best friend for many years (since 17) he was in his late 30's, once again when her dad confronted us we had to explain that it was our business and not to worry this one took a while to settle as he saw his daughter as a slut (which she was) and didn't sit well with his morals.
Also, my 2 girls knew as they grew up meeting many of her boyfriends over the years whether I was there or not they knew that it was OK to have boyfriends and kiss them and sometimes spend the night sleeping together. they now live their lives and have not ever mentioned any of this that I am aware of.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri May 10, 2024 5:34 am

This was enjoyable to read through.

My bestie knows. I told her almost right away when we first started. She’s totally cool and maybe one day will be a Hotwife herself! Her fiance is on board also.

We hang with them a lot so it’s nice to be able to be free and live our lives with no judgement from them!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

donnie
Trainable

Unread post by donnie » Fri May 10, 2024 12:59 pm

We shared it twice with two friends - one of them was a friend of mine, very popular with girls, and the other one was a mutual friend. Both of them were aroused and soon started flirting with her. She liked the attention, so she soon signaled them that she is open to the idea of having sex with them ;)

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Fri May 10, 2024 2:29 pm

My wife's best girlfriend has had a few FMFs with us over the years, but as far as I know neither her first nor her current husband know of our Hotwife lifestyle. This girlfriend also knows that my wife has the occasional sexual massage with my o.k. (e.g. a hotwife to us). That's all she knows. We also had a sexual visit many years ago with a couple who we met through an adult site, but we saw them only once. He suffered a premature death, but we eventually became good friends with the wife. We saw her socially, had the occasional intimate sex with her, haven't for years, and to this day are still good friends with her. Other than that, none of our friends nor family know of our hotwife lifestyle.

We have read on this Forum, and have experienced it ourselves, that we tend to think most people/couples would be open to or otherwise enjoy occasional physical experiences (unrestricted hugging and kissing and maybe more) outside of their marriage, with friends, and when it was open, i.e. not cheating. It starts to feel so natural (not that unusual) to us. We have over time suggested it to three couples with whom we were friends and who we thought would be open to the idea. On one occasion it immediately ended the friendship, on the second it put a strain on the friendship and although still friendly, we no longer see each other socially, and the third couple never responded and we never pursued it further, and we all carried on as if it never came up.