Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do any friends know about your Hotwife relationship?

No way, none of our friends have any idea
23%
One or more of wife/gf's friends suspect
10%
One or more of wife/gf's friends know
32%
One or more of hubby's friends suspects
8%
One or more of hubby's friends knows
20%
A lot of friends know
6%

Total votes: 542

tl450450
Prepubescent

Re: Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

Unread post by tl450450 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Most of my friends know at least that she fucks around because most of them have had her, several more than once. Out of our closest friends, 6 had her multiple times, one a regular lover for a few years. I only talked to one openly about our lifestyle, but all but one of them had sex with her in my presence.

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 am

tl450450 wrote:Most of my friends know at least that she fucks around because most of them have had her, several more than once. Out of our closest friends, 6 had her multiple times, one a regular lover for a few years. I only talked to one openly about our lifestyle, but all but one of them had sex with her in my presence.
Sounds extremely similar to our situation. I know some people don’t like to do it so close to home, but I absolutely love it. Isn’t it such a turn on to know they’ve all had her? For us we both get off on the concept that my wife serves as the group concubine for my friends. And makes for some great poker parties. Lol

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 pm

It actually is a little hard to hide once a wife begins exhibiting hot wife behavior.. such as .. the way she starts dressing (not wild, but suggestive) her open cheerful demeanor a little more flirty and teasing.. and being out and about more than normal. It does bring wondering into minds of closer friends.. and sometimes family.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 13, 2023 7:18 pm

As swingers (for about 25 years), we have two sets of friends, our "vanilla" friends and our LS friends. Of course our LS friends know that Ann fucks other guys with my blessing and there are no issues. Most of our LS friends do the same. Not many of our vanilla friends know and then only by accident. Ann was out on an overnight date with her then boyfriend in the city (she always plays away from where we live). A mate of mine (he was one of my groomsmen) and his wife happened to be in the city on the same night and saw Ann dressed sexy in a club kissing and being groped by another guy. They were shocked and came around to our house the next night to talk with us. We didn't know what the issue they needed to talk to us about was and when my mate hugged me with tears in his eyes we both thought someone had died or got terrible news. After telling us both that they loved us and were there for us they said what they had seen Ann doing. We felt relief that someone had not died but also conflicted about what to say. In the end we told them the truth. We told them about swinging, about having an open marriage, (they already knew that we were nudists), and that they had seen Ann with her current boyfriend Matthew. They were shocked and asked dozens of questions. When they got their heads around it all they just wanted to know if we were both happy. After that, when we eventually had kids, they would have our kids for sleepovers so we could host LS parties at our home.
There have been a number of times we have been caught out being swingers.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sat May 13, 2023 8:36 pm

My best friend knows and my sister but that is it! We try to stay discreet!!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2023 9:41 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 pm
It actually is a little hard to hide once a wife begins exhibiting hot wife behavior.. such as .. the way she starts dressing (not wild, but suggestive) her open cheerful demeanor a little more flirty and teasing.. and being out and about more than normal. It does bring wondering into minds of closer friends.. and sometimes family.

Brad
Sorry that I'm replying 5 years late to this post but it really hit home. The more liberated she becomes and feels, the less she hides it.

In my case, my girlfriend had more male friends than women and most of them were obviously her fuck buddies. Once she began exhibiting this hot wife (hot girlfriend behavior in her case) she was literally always seen out and about "hanging out" with different men, dressed in ways that were more appropriate to be dressed with her actual partner, and just overall seen being very friendly with all the guys. She was always seen being touchy touchy and very flirtatious with them and bubbly.

I always heard it from everyone who would run into her with one of many of her fwbs. I'd have friends and acquaintances randomly message me telling me that they saw my gf being super friendly some guy at the check out line at the store, or that they ran into my gf with some guy at the bar over the weekend, as a result of this everyone always had a suspicion of us having an open relationship or her cheating because one too many times people would tell me and I'd simply ask for details/pics and thank them for.letting me know. Can't say i didn't love hearing that my gf was spotted being a flirt with another man.

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Mon May 15, 2023 10:40 am

We have been swingers off and on for 17 years. In the beginning I told some of my close friends but I keep it closer to the vest now. We live in a small town and people talk. I'm sure some of the people I told years ago have since told people. We don't openly talk about the lifestyle now to anyone in our circle.

A couple of years ago my sister in law confronted my wife about cheating. My brother in law visits a store in our town and the guy working there told him that "Daniel" who had worked there and had just been fired was bragging about fucking my wife. Of course my brother in law tells my sister in law and it made it very awkward for my wife. My wife just denied it saying that they had just talked (they knew we were swingers years ago), when in fact they had fucked when we had an mfm threesome. I had always dreaded getting caught but instead it left me incredibly turned on. Someone second hand telling people about your wife being slutty was totally arousing. We did learn from that situation that we shouldn't play with people in our hometown. We have never had to worry about women running their mouths, its always been the guys.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon May 15, 2023 12:38 pm

jesseejames29 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 10:40 am
We have been swingers off and on for 17 years. In the beginning I told some of my close friends but I keep it closer to the vest now. We live in a small town and people talk. I'm sure some of the people I told years ago have since told people. We don't openly talk about the lifestyle now to anyone in our circle.

A couple of years ago my sister in law confronted my wife about cheating. My brother in law visits a store in our town and the guy working there told him that "Daniel" who had worked there and had just been fired was bragging about fucking my wife. Of course my brother in law tells my sister in law and it made it very awkward for my wife. My wife just denied it saying that they had just talked (they knew we were swingers years ago), when in fact they had fucked when we had an mfm threesome. I had always dreaded getting caught but instead it left me incredibly turned on. Someone second hand telling people about your wife being slutty was totally arousing. We did learn from that situation that we shouldn't play with people in our hometown. We have never had to worry about women running their mouths, its always been the guys.
We agree that is the guys who open there mouths not the women. Some of Ann's friends know of our lifestyle and are great secretkeepers. They are often asking her for details of her recent experiences and are living out their fantasies through her. Ann made the mistake a few years ago of fucking a guy from our gym. It was a one night thing when she saw him out one night. A few months later a woman approached Ann in the gym at the end of a workout and asked if she could have a chat over coffee with her. Over coffee, Julie (who has become good friends with Ann), told her that she had heard this guy bragging that he had fucked her and that her husband was into this. Ann was horrified. Julie actually asked Ann if we were swingers or into hotwifing. Ann confirmed that we were and asked how did Julie know? Julie said she recognised the signs; always well-presented (nails, hair, make-up, tanned), she had seen Ann shopping and always dressed classy but sexy with cleavage, high heels, and then the bling of her anklet, thumb ring, belly button ring, toe rings etc. The final clincher for Julie was Ann's confidence and bubbly nature in the gym with the guys. Ann was shocked that Julie had noticed this. Julie then told Ann that she also recognised the signs because she was also a hotwife for her husband. Now Julie and Ann train together when possible and we have had them over for pool parties and play dates. Her husband Barry is a great guy too.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon May 15, 2023 1:59 pm

I agree. Immature men love to brag. Hence, my wife has plausible deniability prepared if she should need it. So far, she hasn't. Self-confident, mature men do not talk about intimacy with women.

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:02 pm

those who know so far...

- My ex
- my ex MIL
- current wife
- current MIL (shes an absolute gossip so i dont doubt 5 other family members know)
- my Grandmother
- my Grandmother's wife
- one of my grandmothers close friends
- 2 of my wife's work friends
- all the guys both current and ex wife fucked and so on

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:05 pm

chris13491 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:02 pm
those who know so far...

- My ex
- my ex MIL
- current wife
- current MIL (shes an absolute gossip so i dont doubt 5 other family members know)
- my Grandmother
- my Grandmother's wife
- one of my grandmothers close friends
- 2 of my wife's work friends
- all the guys both current and ex wife fucked and so on
Well fuck.... Lol

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:54 am

The best friends of my (hot)girlfriend and and (later) my wife. I guess they needed someone they could share their experiences with, and both best friends approved. Also, my wife's brother.

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:46 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:05 pm
chris13491 wrote:

Well fuck.... Lol
Lucky i enjoy the humiliation aspect hey? ;)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:26 am

Like anything in our lives, some do, some don't, some surmise, most could care less.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:28 am

chris13491 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:46 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:05 pm
chris13491 wrote:

Well fuck.... Lol
Lucky i enjoy the humiliation aspect hey? ;)
Hey we aren't so different, when my ex was a hot girlfriend, maaaaany people knew. Some directly and some indirectly.

Indirectly
-Her mom and dad indirectly knew since i would get kicked out of the house when her boyfriend called to let her know he was on the way. She didn't hire her relationship with him either.

-Basically her entire family knew she was dating two men. That's 7 cousins, and a handful of aunts and uncles. They knew me and her boyfriend!

Directly
-All her siblings knew- they encouraged and helped her meet men
-All her close girlfriends knew
-About 6 or 7 of her guy friends knew
-One of my cousins knew
-3 of my close guy friends knew (i think one tried convincing his own gf to be also sleep around)

Sheesh, now that I look back, everyone basically knew that I wasn't her onñy partner.