Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do any friends know about your Hotwife relationship?

No way, none of our friends have any idea
23%
One or more of wife/gf's friends suspect
10%
One or more of wife/gf's friends know
32%
One or more of hubby's friends suspects
8%
One or more of hubby's friends knows
20%
A lot of friends know
6%

Total votes: 542

scarlettscuck
Player

Re: Do your friend's know about your Hotwife lifestyle?

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:59 pm

3 of my wife's friends know so it's likely their husbands do too. A few "friend of friends" know we have something going on but they are left to wonder. My wife's bff is over at our new place as I type this. She's absolutely gorgeous and being around her knowing she knows that I'm not just a cuckold but am bi as well is really hot. When she gets tipsy she will make suggestive comments that make my guts flip and my cock hard. I love it!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:15 am

FitWife wrote:
We are also in SF and new to the lifestyle. None of our friends/family know this side of us. It would be nice to chat with another like minded couple.

How did your wife's friends take the news? I assume they're accepting, being in SF. Did they ask a lot of questions? Has her relationship with either friend changed now that they know?
She told her best friend (who is a very free spirited, modern hippy mentality) and her friend thinks it's so cool that we cando this. She's had her own ups and downs in her marriage and I think she sort of lives vicariously thru my wife. My wife now gives her snippets/updates from time to time. I think it's important hat my wife has someone to talk to about this that isn't me. And her best friend being so acccepting had had a positive effect on how she processes everything.

She also told a coworker who was going thru a moral quandary about men/sex. My wife shared as a way to help her thru her own situation. This coworker is in so cal but she is also very supportive although she doesn't get the hotwife thing. She thinks that if my wife is allowed to have play, that I should as well. They now get to share some inside jokes and again, I think it's good that my wife has someone in real life that knows.

So, both experiences have turned out perfectly fine and give my wife an outlet to share. They both had a lot of questions early but once the initial conversation was over, they just accept it now. I think it allows her a broader perspective when thinking something thru rather than just having me. She doesn't use this forum. For me, this is my only place to share.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:59 am

The only person we know is aware of our lifestyle, besides her Lovers, is her younger sister. She walked in to a restaurant and saw her sister and a Black Lover (at the time) in what could only be seen as "intimate conversation". Wife stammered about it being a "business dinner" while dressed in a MICRO miniskirt, pantyhose, heels, a c thru blouse and a equally c thru bra and cuddled up next to him in VERY unbusinesslike fashion! LOL

Sister started asking her questions, sending emails, phone calls, pestering her about "is it true" questions about black guys.....and I told wife to just tell her the truth. She did eventually and WOW did it pique the sisters interests!! She wanted to know EVERYTHING!!! Eventually wife invited sister to dinner with her Lover, and he laid on the charm to the sister too.....they eventually shared him as a Lover. Long story. Sister gave it up after about 6 months when she realized how BADLY she wanted this in her life and how IMPOSSIBLE it was to have it in her life as her dud of a husband would EVER accept this. But not until after one crazy wild drunken Thanksgiving eve party between them all that resulted in the sisters showing up at Gramma's 3 hours late and with BLACK BABY MAYBE written across their bellies in indelible black magic marker!! Like I said, LONG story.

Sister had to spend the weekend hiding that from her hubby, which isn't really difficult....he's either hunting something to kill, or asleep "watching" some boring stupid sport on tv. But it was a FUN weekend makig sure he didn't see it and taunting her about it!! LOL

CW

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:21 pm

My best friend knows because he had a year long relationship with my wife. Our friend and tattoo artist knows because he is currently fucking my wife. Our female friend and bartender knows because my wife goes there with her boyfriends sometimes.

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:00 am

All of my friends know. Almost all of them have fucked my wife by now. And most still do to varying degrees of frequency. When we first started I told her it was my fantasy to one day having her be the concubine for all of my friends. She said "really? can we please start with Tony? Soon?"We had so much fun giving her up to them one by one over the years. Has made for some fun poker parties. There are a couple happily married holdouts. But I've told them and they at least like to look at her pics and videos I take.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:32 am

We can’t let this thread die. It is so exciting when friends know she is a hot wife and/or you are a cuckold. Sharing these secrets makes for some very interesting times !! Let’s hear about yours.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

JmDm81
Virgin

Unread post by JmDm81 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:34 am

She said she she would die if anyone found out what we did. She really enjoys it, but doesnt want friends to know about our secret life lol.

HappyCouple6977
Prepubescent

Unread post by HappyCouple6977 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:18 pm

We keep it a secret....my wife has a couple of friends at work that could be very helpful in finding her possible playmates, but their ability to keep their mouths shut would cause nothing but problems. So we keep it to ourselves.

Tncvegas
Experienced

Unread post by Tncvegas » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:24 am

We know a couple that are swingers. They know. Plus my wife has a friend that is in a poly relationship that she uses for help understanding the whole dynamic of any type of non-monogamous relationships. Then we have a couple that we are close to who don’t know exactly but have a good idea. They came over for a party and wife was heavily flirting with another male guest. They kept looking at me and finally I said “It’s ok. I like watching her flirt.” I think they suspect but they haven’t directly asked us. We would tell them if they did.

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Adults only: We have been very quiet about our private life. Except for those who are part of our lifestyle friends (including a couple from church and one co-worker) and actual bedroom participants, I believe that no one really knows. We have had others ask if we ever tried it, and have just explained that we have some friends who have, but that we don’t judge anyone for their choices and that what happens in a couple’s bedroom is none of our business. We try to change the subject if possible—it’s not worth trying to deal with others gossiping...especially because we feel our vanilla friends wouldn’t understand “why” people might choose to participate in it and may harbor feelings about us. The young couple from church told us that had been active swingers years before we even started attending the Meet and Greet parties, and of course we felt most interested in the Hotwife type of arrangement for Jim and I. It's rather strange to witness this couple enjoy sex with others at parties and then see them at church the next day, nobody else there knows about them or us... She handed me a note once during church just saying, "Amy, call me later." So, I did call her that afternoon and she was just seeing if Jim and I were adjusting to the lifestyle ok, if I had any questions... They were a very friendly but private couple... That's when I learned that people in this lifestyle are very good at keeping quiet about it, for good reason. Amy
Last edited by Passion4sharingamy on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

footluvr
Prepubescent

Unread post by footluvr » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:09 am

rypmar7 wrote:Most of our friends have fucked my wife, so, yes, a lot nkow. :mrgreen:
Envious! :oops:

You are one lucky man.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 am

Some wives, and even husbands, tell friends in a secretive way knowing that sharing their secret will cause a friend to be envious, or even jealous, of the kinky freedom they have. It makes them feel proud and special knowing they are doing what their friends only dream of. They can see that it is exciting to their friends as they ask questions and want to discuss it further. Once you open that secret up it becomes enticing to them. In fact, many will want to know every detail and possibly move into the lifestyle also !!

How many friends have you told your secret to that ultimately became hot wives.. or cheaters.. or cuckolds ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

kumcrazycpl
Trainable

Unread post by kumcrazycpl » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 am

Both of our adult children and their spouses , sister in law and a cpl of close friends know about our lifestyle. Daughter in law has been asking questions and it's looking like she will be a hot wife very soon. Sister in law caught Mary with her black lover some years ago. Our children asked questions about our lifestyle many yrs ago and Mary explained to them what and why we do this.
Now when they do a surprise visit and Mary is entertaining someone, there is no need to try and hide what's going on.

Rag51top
Virgin

Unread post by Rag51top » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

The only people that know we were in the lifestyle were the friends that we played with. Did they tell? We, of course, have no idea but the ones we played with around our home town were married and I don't think they were bragging about banging my wife unless they were telling that I fucked their wife too.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am

footluvr wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:Most of our friends have fucked my wife, so, yes, a lot nkow. :mrgreen:
Envious! :oops:

You are one lucky man.

Thanks. I think I am very lucky while my wife and my friends get lucky. :mrgreen:

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:17 pm

My wife goes to great lengths to keep others from knowing. There are good professional reasons, but she is personally opposed to anyone knowing that much about her sexual life or my approval. We're each convinced it couldn't turn out well if known .
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Mr Daddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mr Daddy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:41 pm

I am very private, and my wife is very open. She had told her GF (who she also plays with), and they have had shared experiences together. My wife has expressed that she doesn't care who knows about our lifestyle, however she respects my desire for privacy.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 am

Mr Daddy wrote:I am very private, and my wife is very open. She had told her GF (who she also plays with), and they have had shared experiences together. My wife has expressed that she doesn't care who knows about our lifestyle, however she respects my desire for privacy.
It is exciting knowing that she knows, isn’t it ?? And you secretly wish more knew, don’t you ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Mr Daddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mr Daddy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mr Daddy wrote:I am very private, and my wife is very open. She had told her GF (who she also plays with), and they have had shared experiences together. My wife has expressed that she doesn't care who knows about our lifestyle, however she respects my desire for privacy.
It is exciting knowing that she knows, isn’t it ?? And you secretly wish more knew, don’t you ??

Brad

I would like to have lifestyle friendly friends to converse with. It's great having our kinky secrets, but lonely at times as well. We're thinking of attending a swingers party to meet like minded couples, and to see what else may transpire.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Mr Daddy wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

I would like to have lifestyle friendly friends to converse with. It's great having our kinky secrets, but lonely at times as well. We're thinking of attending a swingers party to meet like minded couples, and to see what else may transpire.
That might open you up to finding a friend or two that are in the same situation as you. A lot of people attending these events are looking for that extra BF. Once you meet a couple and you hit it off with the husband, you can always open the conversation up with “does your wife ever meet men without you ??”. If he says yes then you can say “mine too.. it gets lonely sometimes, doesn’t it ?? We should talk sometime .. and exchange numbers !! If he says “no, she doesn’t”, then you can still say “mine does .. it gets lonely sometimes” and pull tight back out of it !! But, I think you might be surprised at the amount of swingers that are hot wife/cuckold couples in disguise !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Mr Daddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mr Daddy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:26 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mr Daddy wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

That might open you up to finding a friend or two that are in the same situation as you. A lot of people attending these events are looking for that extra BF. Once you meet a couple and you hit it off with the husband, you can always open the conversation up with “does your wife ever meet men without you ??”. If he says yes then you can say “mine too.. it gets lonely sometimes, doesn’t it ?? We should talk sometime .. and exchange numbers !! If he says “no, she doesn’t”, then you can still say “mine does .. it gets lonely sometimes” and pull tight back out of it !! But, I think you might be surprised at the amount of swingers that are hot wife/cuckold couples in disguise !!

Brad

Thanks for the advice, looking forward to finding out.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Her first times were individually with two of my buddies..so yeah, some know. Does it bother me guys know she can be had..? No, but women can be catty

weplay7678
Trainable

Unread post by weplay7678 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Most of our friends know that we are non-monogamous. They don't know the details, or extent of it, but they know that we fuck other people.
This site has been getting more and more unfriendly for a while now. It's why I've been posting less and less. I guess it was just time to move on anyway.

PnG2010
Trainable

Unread post by PnG2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:31 pm

My ex-wife and I played a lot. Eventually she left me for a guy she went on a date with. Long messy story to put it mildly. We used to do threesomes with her best friend. One time they were chatting about our sex life and my mother in law overheard the conversation. She commented to my ex so I know for sure.

P and I have been active since day one pretty much. We have done lots of different things including a few BBC gang bang parties at which I took photos. So one day I get a call from my ex-wife. She tells me that our kids found pictures of P blowing other men and saw our SLS profile. Our kids were middle school to high school aged. I have three to my ex and she has two, one being older and out on her own. The ex read me the riot act for being so careless. So P's son, at a pretty young age saw photos of his mom on her knees servicing two black men. I can't imagine what he thinks. P actually approached him and confessed that it's an adult thing. Kinda like the porn she found on his cell phone. My teenage daughter brought it up one time as well. She's a smart ass at times.

How's that for an awkward situation?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:34 am

Our children know as my young wife was stupid enough to be conducting her affair basically in front of them. Our daughter found this funny as she in her late teens/early twenties drunk at a party for some reason decided to relate this to me in front of my best friend, little did she know he had fucked mum too in a couple of threesomes so at least that outburst was secure. She said they found it funny when "uncle john" came to our house when they were very young about 3 and 7 they would be sent to bed and as our daughter told me they would listen to mum and uncle John and find it funny to hear mum panting, then screaming this continued till they were 12 and 8, old enough to know as they apparently did, when this was happening I didn't know. When our daughter was in her mid teens she found a few pictures of her mum being fucked by several different men, it would have been obvious I took the pictures, she didn't mention this perhaps because I told her to shut up. She also knew from an early age I took naughty pictures of her mother.
Her parents must have an idea as long after our kids had left home her mother decided one day to do the ironing and ironed my wife's school uniform, skirt and white blouse with back to school 15-16 year old on the label she even ironed the school tie, then left them on display so we would know, my wife was in her early 40s a couple of other things she has politely mentioned to my wife indicate they have an idea too.