Poll: Who knows about your Lifestyle?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who knows about your Lifestyle?

- Everyone & their brother already knows.
3%
- A number of people that matter to us already know.
15%
- Only 1 or 2 folks very close to us know
35%
- Some folks close to us suspect & have broached the question.
5%
- No one knows, although one or two close contacts suspect.
9%
- No one knows & no one suspects. If they did, we'd manage anyhow.
6%
- No one knows & no one suspects. We really prefer it stays that way.
21%
- No one knows & no one suspects. If that were to change, we'd be up shit creek.
7%

Total votes: 573

Wittololdme
Trainable

Poll: Who knows about your Lifestyle?

Unread post by Wittololdme » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 am

Who knows about your Lifestyle?

Select one answer.
Last edited by Wittololdme on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheap; but not easy

Stormbringer
Trainable

Re: Poll: Who knows about your Lifestyle?

Unread post by Stormbringer » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 pm

My mother-in-law knows, one of my sister-in-laws knows and a close friend who fucked Mrs S while I watched so I guess he knows too! :D

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Wittololdme wrote:Select up to two answers.
The poll only allows one answer.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 am

roadrunner wrote:
Wittololdme wrote:Select up to two answers.
The poll only allows one answer.

Sorry for the typo. The Poll started out as one thing then morphed to another.
Cheap; but not easy

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:15 pm

My wife thinks her parents know about one sexual partner but not in the way they thought. She has a cousin adopted by her aunt and uncle, and isn't a blood relative. Remarks made by her mother on a trip home in early November implied both parents assumed they had been having sex since they were much younger. That wasn't so but her assumption implied approval if they had.

The topic came up when my wife and her cousin went out together for a day while she was visiting for an gathering of students from her high school graduation class. They actually did have sex for the first time on those days she was in town but didn't admit that to her mother. She wondered what else they might know about her sexual past but decided since her parents were okay with the other, it didn't matter.

He visited with my wife three days last week while I was on a business assignment and is now aware that I know and approve. We're reasonably sure no one else knows unless any of her past fuckbuddies have talked to others about it but we don't believe that has ever happened.

Her parents have no idea she fucks other guys with my approval and she's thankful for that. My wife has said a few times since that day that maybe they would have no problem with that either but isn't willing to share that information with them. The casual way her mother seemed to give approval did give my wife the thought that her parents may have had some open marriage agreement at some time and perhaps her aunt and uncle, the adoptive parents of her cousin, as well. She joked that maybe she inherited that trait.

I wrote about that incident in our ongoing thread of my wife's hotwife history here at this website.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:35 pm

R's sister and 3 of her best female friends all know, aside from friends we have made in the LS in the course of fucking them
Three of my exe GFs know.

No one seems to make anything of it. R's sister expressed regret that she hadn't done that during the course of her 57-year marriage. Another female friend has expressed curiosity about "something different" but to our knowledge has done nothing.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 pm

R's sister and 3 of her best female friends all know, aside from friends we have made in the LS in the course of fucking them
Three of my ex GFs know.

No one seems to make anything of it. R's sister expressed regret that she hadn't done that during the course of her 57-year marriage. Another female friend has expressed curiosity about "something different" but to our knowledge has done nothing.

These days, at least in California, no one particularly cares who's sleeping with whom.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:03 am

A number of people know, including Ann’s sister and mother. But we are sure a lot more people suspect as we’ve had questions and hints - if we don’t want them to know the truth we just say he’s a friend and leave it at that.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:54 am

A good friend of hers as they double cuckolding me and her husband.

A few of her friends have an idea.

Her speech therapist.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:52 am

She was with a couple of her girlfriends out of town and ended up having a threeway with a couple she met, so then she had to explain a little bit.

Cicero

Unread post by Cicero » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:45 am

2 people. UTHotWifes best friend and the girl who does her hair.

The only other people who might have a remote suspsicion due to the fact that they live next door, but at this point I'm absolutelty sure they dont. And even if they found out I'm sure her brother wouldnt freak out because in many, many ways he and my wife are almost identical emotionally. He would probably just shrug it off.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:53 am

Everyone and their brother for us. After 20 years, you can't keep it quiet and quit trying.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:21 am

My now-adult daughter discovered her mother was dating other men when she as an early teenager. Fortunately, she had a close relationship with her mother and she told my wife what she had discovered. They had a deep conversation in which her mother told her that she had a desire to experience sex with other men in addition to me. They brought me into the conversation so our daughter would know I was okay with her mother dating other men. (We didn't feel it necessary to tell her how it aroused me.).

It actually made our lifestyle easier because we didn't have to hide it from our daughter when my wife went out on dates. As far as our daughter was concerned, "that was the way Mom was, and Dad was okay with it." She is now a well-adjusted adult, and has a good relationship with both her mother and me.

My wife's married best friend also knew. She hinted to me that she would enjoy having sex with me, but I didn't think that was a good idea with my wife's best friend.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:55 pm

Since this is so old and I voted back in 2012, time to update now.

Pretty much everyone who knows us personally, knows that we're poly and open. Certainly all of our friends and families do, since I've invited partners that I have romantic relationships with to come to the holidays.

The only people who don't know are work/school/etc level people because we wouldn't talk with them about personal stuff anyway.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

gatorrdw
Virgin

Unread post by gatorrdw » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:43 am

The only family member that actually knows is my wife's youngest sister. It was a morning when the black man that was her 2nd husband, living with us as a "renter" didn't go to work that morning due to having an appointment and was railing my wife in our bed when the youngest sister came into the house and my wife had forgotten that she was coming over that morning.

Her sister told my wife later that she heard her when she came in the door saying "Oh yeah, fuck me with your big, black cock". She said that she slipped back the hallway and peeked in the wide open bedroom door and what she could see was a muscular black ass pumping his cock into her sister as her sister was holding her own legs wide open with her hands. After watching for a few minutes she went out to the kitchen and waited for some time before hearing him telling her that he was going to cum and about 10 minutes after that they both came out into the kitchen, both still naked and after an awkward moment, her youngest sister while looking directly at his big cock hanging down his leg said can you get me one of those.

Haywood, our black renter actually called a cousin of his that came over and the cousin introduced my young sister-in-law to her first black cock that morning. After the men left the sisters discussed it between themselves and nothing was ever said about that morning to anyone other than my wife telling me all about her day when I got home from work. To this day the sister-in-law has never said a word to me about it. GTR

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi all!

Only a few of our friends and therapists know and of course you all here on OHW right now.

I think one or maybe two of my sister-in-law’s has some suspicions but neither of us have asked her yet. I thought about mentioning it to one of them I am really close to but haven’t yet. She has two good friends who are in a open marriage and they are very happy with it. She’s totally okay with it and would be a great person to know about our open marriage.

I know she will keep it secret if I tell her. Thoughts from the group?

Thanks.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:27 pm

Our children have an idea as my stupid wife used to fuck "uncle John" when they were in the house and sent upstairs soon after he arrived. I know this because a few years back when our daughter was drunk at a family party she decided to tell me this thinking it was funny whilst I stood with my best friend. She found it funny, he did and I didn't. Luckily for me what she didn't know was he had fucked her mum too. I also made a mistake too when she found several pictures of her mum being fucked by different men.

Her mother has also made vague references that a neighbour had commented on a strange vehicle parked at our house and the noise.

Other than that and its enough we have never disclosed our lifestyle to others we work with or know in vanilla land.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:47 am

2wheel wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:54 am

Her speech therapist.
Eh? Was she getting lessons from him on how to speak clearly with her mouth full of cock? :}

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:27 am

Funny. But she can do that quite well.

FYI speech therapy is a lot more than speech, it covers cognitive issues as well.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:58 am

My wife is a serial cheater. She had a reputation in school for fucking anyone she thought might advance her career on graduation. At one workplace she fucked around a fair bit, including a notorious affair with a partner who was her boss. That was a relatively large firm in a small profession. Then somebody at the firm started sending anonymous emails to the whole firm containing salacious gossip about the people in the firm. Her affair made it into one of them and, well, anybody who didn't know before now knew.

And, well, people talk and it's a small profession. It was not hard to believe given her reputation in school, which did not discourage others from spreading the gossip. Even I heard the story through the grapevine. One of our good friends is also in our profession and a incorrigible gossip. He is also a neighbor. So I am sure the neighborhood knows.

So, between everyone we work with and all our neighbors, that's pretty much "everyone and his brother."

Aussie Cuckold
Virgin

Unread post by Aussie Cuckold » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 am

My wife admitted to 2 of her girls we have a open marriage, one confessed she would love to be in the same position but she knew her husband wouldn’t handle it
Other just wanted to know all the goos each time, she got off on it
WE had very good neighbours at one time, got along very close then one night of drinking we confessed to them my wife has other partners, immediately they turned against us and we never spoke again, they soon move out so it became easier

Kato106
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kato106 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Just her long term fuck buddy and my cousin knows. My cousin knows we are in a open relationship and he really wants to fuck her.

She loves teasing him and has not let him taste it yet.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 pm

Those of you that think only a few people know...you’re in for a surprise. We thought the same thing for years.
More people than you think, or either know and/or have heard from others about you, or suspect something is gong on. Trust me on this one.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:38 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Those of you that think only a few people know...you’re in for a surprise. We thought the same thing for years.
More people than you think, or either know and/or have heard from others about you, or suspect something is gong on. Trust me on this one.
I think you might be right on this. I think my in-laws know or strongly suspect but haven’t said anything to us yet. It why I want to ask my trusted sister-in-law who can keep a secret if some people know about our open marriage. I’m totally okay with her knowing as she’s also pretty sexually kinky and doesn’t mind sharing her stories.

Thanks for the post.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:09 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 pm
This is very true, and especially so in the workplace. There are people in this world who live to gossip. They love it so badly they will make stuff up so they have something to talk about. All it takes is for one of those people just to notice a couple of things and then they start talking about it. And once it's talked about, people start wondering and start looking for it. And eventually a LOT of people know.