Do you insert his penis into your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do you enjoy inserting his penis into your wife?

I only do that when she asks.
51%
I go out of my way to insert his penis in her.
26%
I hold onto it longer than necessary.
6%
I cover it with my mouth before inserting.
17%

Total votes: 218

DaveS
Pervert

Re: Do you insert his penis into your wife?

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:17 am

It does seem to me that this question is better suited to the Cuckold Forum than the Hotwife Forum. Although I am sure there are some who men who would find it hot to insert the other dude's penis into his wife who are not really cuckold-oriented - but generally, it does seem (to me) more like a cuckold activity than a straight forward Hotwife (stag-vixen) thing. Obviously, though, there is a spectrum and definitions are slippery - so certainly not a big deal.

However, since this is the Hotwife Forum (and not the Cuckold Forum) - it really seems the question could have benefited from having one of the answer choices be along the lines of: "Never. Any contact with his penis is inadvertent" . Which would have been my answer - because, as phrased, none of the answers apply.

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:26 am

manmuscle wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:28 am
Every chance that I get. Especially if I get to fluff him to raging hard with her assistance.
Thank you manmuscle for reawakening this thread. I'd forgotten that I was subscribed to it. I have to say that the comment above from Suitandtiebull has really had a major influence on my attitude in the years (!) since he wrote it. Hotwifing is in the realm of fantasy for me at this time, although in a previous marriage, she was openly non-monogamous and we did enjoy a threesome with a friend (who is still a friend many years later). I think that was the genesis for me, so part of the power of the fantasy has always been my connection, even intimacy, with the other man. So now this idea of "kissing/blessing" the other man has evolved from something I would never even consider, to sounding extremely hot. A favorite fantasy of mine is being at some sort of party where we meet a bi guy who is showing interest in me and my wife. I tell him that I will suck him if he will fuck my wife (she is more than willing). All this in front of everybody.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:23 pm

I have way back when married and younger, but it was only if her lover was okay with it and she told me. Yes, I would have liked doing it everytime, but it is more the choice of the lover and the wife, than mine. I enjoyed doing it very much and no at that time I did not think of myself as a cuck or gay. She was definitely a hotwife and oth of us enjoyed the lifestyle. I was always happy to leand a helping hand or whatever I could do to help when asked.

tstplt
Prepubescent

Unread post by tstplt » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:17 am

I insert his penis into my wife whenever I can. I find it so erotic! I will stroke him a few times to make sure he is good and hard. I like to get the feel of how warm and thick his erection is. For the initial insertion, it is easiest for me to insert him if she is on top, or if she is taking him doggy. Then I will rub the head back and forth a few times to lubricate the head. If he is uncircumcized, I actually pull the foreskin foreward, and place the penis at her entrance. Doing that eases his entry, since the shaft is sliding in, inside his own foreskin. I hold onto the shaft, with two fingers on each side, to feel him sliding in and out. If they switch to missionary, I enjoy feeling the penis as it slides in and out. My wife knows I like to hear about what's going on inside her, so as he is getting ready to cum she'll tell me he just got bigger or harder. Then I lightly hold onto the penis, so I can feel it pulsating as he shoots his semen into her. That is SO HOT! She'll also let me know when she feels him throbbing inside her. The whole experience is lots of fun!

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:08 pm

I would love to guide a big cock into my wife's pussy. Not because it would do anything for me to hold a dick. I mean, holding a dick for a guy to pee, or jerking off a guy has no appeal to me. What is appealing would just be acknowledging that his cock was bigger than mine, and making it clear that I had no objection to his being inside of her. I would also find it hot to be made to hold my dick in my right and and but my left hand around his, again just to confirm that mine was not enough for the wife. But I have not done it. She has held one guys dick in one hand and mine in another... then fucked him while I watched. They fucked for an hour before he asked her if she wanted to stop, and she told him "no!"
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:42 pm

I was told my her lover the first time to put his cock in her. For me that was the act of complete surrender reflecting my submissive to his superior manhood. Later she asked me if I enjoyed putting his cock in her. I told her sexually that was one I never thought I would enjoy like I did and I was hoping there would be more opportunities. She laughed and told me enjoy being a cuckold .

Pauline

Little bill
Prepubescent

Unread post by Little bill » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:42 pm

I would love to do this. I like to help out when I can

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm

Every chance I get.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:56 am

I will be happy to guide her Lovers' cocks into her, when the opportunity arises.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 13, 2023 8:23 pm

Any new lover that we are playing with together I hold and insert. Ann loves it (and so do I now) and it is a symbolic way for me to tell them both that I am happy with them fucking.
With some of her regular boyfriends I have also pulled the condom off when he was ready to cum and jerked him off over Ann's tits and face. She loves that!

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun May 14, 2023 6:33 am

In threesomes with my ex SIL and her boyfriend and with my ex wife and one of her boyfriends I've often guided the man's penis back into the woman if it's fallen out when they're bouncing around energetically. If my head was close enough I'd put it in my mouth first so I could taste their combined juices.
I've also held it in place for him when necessary. I'm not interested in holding a man's penis normally but if it's being used to fuck my wife (or SIL) then I was happy to do what was needed.
The only time my wife ever had anal sex, I was the one that held his penis and lubricated her hole with their juices before putting his knob into her entrance. I was never allowed to have anal sex with her so this was a massive turn on for me.

Morefun42
Virgin

Unread post by Morefun42 » Sun May 14, 2023 4:57 pm

My Wife finds it very erotic as I grab and guide his cock to the entrance of her pussy. She especially loves it when I tease her pussy lips with his cock head before letting him enter her. She’s cum a few times times when I do that. A time or two she has cried out for me to Jack him off with his cock half way in her. The 1st time I did this it was weird. But doing so allowed me to feel his cock shooting his cum inside her. Actually feeling his streams of cum shooting inside her filling her pussy was a turn on. She also enjoys him pulling out at the last minute and having me jerk him off squirting all over her pussy and stomach. That’s the only time I touch his cock. I really don’t think much about it. It’s just part of her getting off.