Do you insert his penis into your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do you enjoy inserting his penis into your wife?

I only do that when she asks.
51%
I go out of my way to insert his penis in her.
26%
I hold onto it longer than necessary.
6%
I cover it with my mouth before inserting.
18%

Total votes: 217

yielding william
Experienced

Do you insert his penis into your wife?

Unread post by yielding william » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 am

I don't think this makes you gay, but how many cuckolds enjoy holding the bull's penis and inserting into their wives? Does your wife prefer you to do that, or do you do it only because you like holding it (or for some other reason)?

sandragleson
Experienced

Re: Do you insert his penis into your wife?

Unread post by sandragleson » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:37 am

I wish my husband would do this but he never has. One time I did manage to have him insert a finger when one of my guys was fingering me.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:47 am

I generally do this if my wife requests it, which is sometimes an explicit request, and sometimes implied.

"Helping her fuck," or "helping her get fucked" is pretty sensual, intimate, and erotic. Guiding her lover's cock in, helping another man penetrate her is an act of giving, and supporting her pleasure.

I've experienced this ranging from guiding a lover's cock into her during initial penetration, to returning his cock into her during vigorous pumping, after it "pops" out of her pussy. I've also helped hold a lover's cock in her, as he was experiencing orgasm, and ejaculating in her - feeling his cock and balls spasm and fill her with cum.

Cray-z-dayz
Experienced

Unread post by Cray-z-dayz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 am

Nope. Only time I've every touched one of her lovers has been a handshake or fist bump as he was leaving. To me this would be cuckold behavior...

-Cray
I never thought my wife could be this wild. I am SO lucky.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:13 am

My wife is dominant and orders me to insert them. It is something I like to do not for any personal pleasure for me but ro show my support for and service to her.
As a cuckold I do take personal pleasure in the act of symbolically delivering fresh cock to service her. That moment when his knob parts her lips and she becomes his woman.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:53 pm

I made my husband guide my first BBC into me. A VERY erotic experience!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

The first time I did this was at her FB's instruction. I told her what I was doing while I had his cock in one hand and had her pussy with the other hand. She started moaning when I had his cock fully inserted. I'm hoping I get to do it again soon.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:19 am

I definitely would guide a man's cock into my wife.

She has had numerous black men over the years and I've never SEEN a BBC enter her cunt, but I know I would love it. Even now, when we occasionally fuck, she will guide my average cock into her pussy and say things like, "god, I love taking big cocks," even though I'm only average at best..

AZStag

Unread post by AZStag » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:44 am

Cray-z-dayz wrote:Nope. Only time I've every touched one of her lovers has been a handshake or fist bump as he was leaving. To me this would be cuckold behavior...

-Cray
Agree. Straight men don't touch other dudes dicks. Come on guys, lets be real here. Definitely cuckold behavior.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Different strokes for different folks. If it turns you on, then go for it. Personally for us, we are not into it. As Misty just said, "If the man I am with cannot put it in by himself, she can find another man that can."

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:18 pm

I have never done this in the past I don't think I would have wanted to. But time brings changes in attitude. Now, I would really enjoy doing this. The only MMF I have experienced was with a friend of mine. Afterward, my wife kept talking about how hot it all had been for her, and how it was very much about the connection the scene had made between me and my friend, through fucking her together. Somehow, I have adopted this attitude. Now I want that connection with the other guy as part of the deal. And guiding him into her sweet cunt seems like an intense way to reach that. Of course he could do it by himself; that's not the point.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:43 pm

It's hard to do DVP without helping to pop the other cock back in where it belongs when it accidentally slips out.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

jodi5456
Trainable

Unread post by jodi5456 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:03 am

It was during a MFM, he was, in my opinion, taking too long to mount her. They were facing each other on their sides, snuggling, kissing, and caressing each other. I was rubbing her back. I was extremely horny, but wanted to go second this day. So I placed my hand between her legs. She spread her legs wider as she did, I gently grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her nether lips. They both understood what I was doing so she rolled onto her back and he mounted on top of her and began pumping. He is pumping my wife, while she and I are kissing. More to the story but this is about inserting a lovers cock.

Lametta
Player

Unread post by Lametta » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:20 am

My husband lubes up my lover's bbc and gives it a few pumps when we have a threesome and Mr Black wants to have my butt. I find it extremely hot.
Wife's KIK: lamcha3845
Feel free to text her, but please let her know your nickname here on OHW :)

Irwinhill
Virgin

Unread post by Irwinhill » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:11 am

Straight men don't touch other dudes dicks. Come on guys, lets be real here. Definitely cuckold behavior.
I don't get the judgmental tone, nor do I understand the inclination to label a certain behavior. In a world that's as individualistic as hotwifing, why focus on categorizing?

In response to the OP's question, I can understand someone saying, "I don't do it because it would make me feel uncomfortable." There are lots of things I don't do because they don't make me good.

But if someone says, "I don't do a certain act because I don't want to be seen as queer," my reaction would be:"That's unfortunate. You might be missing an enjoyable experience simply because of the label."

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:55 am

Irwinhill wrote: ...
But if someone says, "I don't do a certain act because I don't want to be seen as queer," my reaction would be:"That's unfortunate. You might be missing an enjoyable experience simply because of the label."
Amen. I'm too old to worry about how anyone here wants to label my likes and dislikes. Of course, the culture we live in has plenty of labels for guys who love the idea of their wives with other men.

AZStag

Unread post by AZStag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:18 am

Irwinhill wrote:
Straight men don't touch other dudes dicks. Come on guys, lets be real here. Definitely cuckold behavior.
I don't get the judgmental tone, nor do I understand the inclination to label a certain behavior. In a world that's as individualistic as hotwifing, why focus on categorizing?

In response to the OP's question, I can understand someone saying, "I don't do it because it would make me feel uncomfortable." There are lots of things I don't do because they don't make me good.

I think you misunderstood.

I didn't say I wouldn't do it because I don't want to be seen as "queer."

I wouldn't do it because I am not gay. Touching another man's genitals in a sexual manner is not something I'm into. It has nothing to do with others thinking I'm gay. I have no desire at all to touch another man in any way sexually. Incidental contact may occur but it is not overt/direct.

This is another of those behaviors, along with fluffing, cream pie eating, etc. that are cuckold/beta/homoerotic behaviors.

schplu
Prepubescent

Unread post by schplu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:41 pm

is this topic a spin off from my "am I gay now"????

schplu
Prepubescent

Unread post by schplu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:43 pm

AZStag wrote:
Cray-z-dayz wrote:Nope. Only time I've every touched one of her lovers has been a handshake or fist bump as he was leaving. To me this would be cuckold behavior...

-Cray
Agree. Straight men don't touch other dudes dicks. Come on guys, lets be real here. Definitely cuckold behavior.

cuckold behavior or gay behavior? it's diffrent, no?

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:10 pm

schplu wrote: ...
Neither. For gay behavior there wouldn't even be a woman present, let alone a woman as the object of the action being discussed here.
As for cuckold, the trouble is there are at least 3 different ways that word is used:
1. Someone whose wife is cheating (not by his choice). Obviously, he would not be doing this.
2. Someone who likes his wife fucking other men. He may or may not like doing what's being discussed here. Some would like to, some would not. Some would not even be present when wife and lover were fucking. So the fact that he is (this kind of) cuckold does not tell you whether he would or would not like to guide the other guy's cock into his wife's pussy.
3. Like #2 but in addition, likes being belittled, teased and/or mistreated by his wife and/or her lover. I guess he would do it if asked to since he would do whatever they asked (more likely told) him to do.

I don't think that any of these labels are relevant to the question that was asked.

Cray-z-dayz
Experienced

Unread post by Cray-z-dayz » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:45 pm

schplu wrote:
AZStag wrote:

-Cray

In my opinion, this hits me at something cuckold related. Not necessarily gay behavior, but it's not something I'd be comfortable with or find at all pleasurable. It hits me as a subservient act, and my wife would definitely not be comfortable with it either. I'm just commenting in that regard because I think it fits more into the Cuckold forum than here in the Hotwife forum. But like I said, that's my opinion.

-Cray
I never thought my wife could be this wild. I am SO lucky.

Irwinhill
Virgin

Unread post by Irwinhill » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:54 pm

I don't want to turn the thread away from the O.P.'s specific question so I'll try to be brief. If others object, I'll delete this and move it to another thread.

For me, cuckolding (as used on this website) involves viewing the husband as being less worthy in some way than the lover. Because of his perceived inadequacies, his sexual access to the woman might be limited or denied altogether. In the extreme, his wife and/or her lover(s) might mock the husband. In other words, it isn't about the husband's abilities, size, or particular actions bur rather how the wife views the husband, and how he views himself. But rather than mind being viewed as less than the lover, the cuckold takes pleasure in it.

Feel free to critique the above definition. But if it's accurate, then I don't believe that a husband directing the lover's penis in the hotwife makes the husband a cuckold. The husband is simply engaging in an activity that gives his wife pleasure. In my view it's in the same category as finding the hotwife a lover, or stripping her for her lover, or tasting the results of their sex.

Of course, if the wife or the lover mock the husband for engaging in any of these actions, then yes we would have a cuckold situation.

If my wife asked me to guide her lover's penis into her (it hasn't happened) I know that the request would be solely to enhance her pleasure. It would not be to diminish me in any way because she never tries to diminish me--in the bedroom or out of the bedroom. Our relationship is one of mutual respect. Moreover, if another man that she was with--or wanted to be with--viewed me as diminished in any way, she would reject him.

If I've misconstrued the nature of cuckolding vs. hotwifing, please set me straight.

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Irwinhill wrote: ...
If my wife asked me to guide her lover's penis into her (it hasn't happened) I know that the request would be solely to enhance her pleasure. It would not be to diminish me in any way because she never tries to diminish me--in the bedroom or out of the bedroom. Our relationship is one of mutual respect. Moreover, if another man that she was with--or wanted to be with--viewed me as diminished in any way, she would reject him.
I really like what you are saying here. Avoiding the troublesome word (after some googling, there appear to be all kinds of definitions), I would agree that doing this for your wife does not diminish you in any way. I can see enjoying it simply because she does. Nothing wrong with taking pleasure in your wife's pleasure. Back to definitions, I thought I had seen an official post of terminology, including "cuckold", somewhere on this site, but now I can't seem to find it.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:44 pm

To begin with, my late wife's black lover lives in the US but visited
Europe regularly where we live.

After some visits he asked my wife to tell him about her sexual fantasies.
She told me he asked for it and I said, well write them down.
Because her English isn't her strongest point (mine neither but better, yes), she asked me to help her.
She started the first mail with telling her lover that I helped her so he knew I was fully informed.
A number of emails between the two of them followed.
Step by step the fantasies became much more perverted than I could ever imagine.

The next time he was in Europe and they were loving each other in our bedroom,
he said a certain moment:
"Dinoo (not my real name), put my dick into her pussy".
Of course she must have heard his request but he didn't wear a condom so I hesitated.
However, she positioned herself in such a way that I knew exactly she agreed with.
Her way of to express her wishes to me.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 am

It must have been so hot to realize that your wife wanted you to put her lover's cock into her. In a way, it is the ultimate act of giving your wife to another man -- and she wanted you to do it. Can you describe how you felt?