Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:56 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Thoughts on this?
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 am 
Experienced

Sharing my wife has been my number one fantasy for as long as we've been together. I've always gotten incredibly turned on thinking about it.

This year we finally took the plunge. If you read my initial thread you will know that I watched her first experience through my phone using FaceTime. When it finally started happening I felt excitement in my chest. There was an element of shock with me thinking "oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. It's really happening!" The odd thing was, I did not get hard. I didn't feel angst. I felt really excited and shocked, but I did not get hard.

That continues to be the case. Our second experience I could hear my wife having really huge orgasms. When I heard this I would feel my dick twitch a little and would get semi hard for a few seconds, but not fully hard. I was again very excited and still felt shocked by the whole experience. I could hear the bed squeaking and knew he was fucking her. Then I heard him grunting and knew he was coming inside of her. I found this to be incredibly exciting, but still didn't get hard. When he left I was excited to get real sloppy seconds for the first time. I tried to enter her quickly, but was only half hard so I had to jerk it a few times in order to enter her. (It was amazing)

Everything about this lifestyle turns me on, but when it's actually happening I don't get hard. This past week I heard her coming on a cock harder than she ever has. It was overly exciting for me, but again I only got semi hard.

It's very odd to me that this lifestyle turns me on so much all of the time, but when it's happening I don't get hard. I read so many stories of guys who have a hard time not masterbating when their wife is fucking another guy and how hard they get. That doesn't happen to me.

Has anyone else experience this or have any thoughts? Am I overly excited? In shock?

Post subject: Re: Thoughts on this?
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:33 pm 
Pervert

Overly excited, I would bet.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:44 pm 
OHW Addict

Wolf wrote:
Sharing my wife has been my number one fantasy for as long as we've been together. I've always gotten incredibly turned on thinking about it.

This year we finally took the plunge. If you read my initial thread you will know that I watched her first experience through my phone using FaceTime. When it finally started happening I felt excitement in my chest. There was an element of shock with me thinking "oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. It's really happening!" The odd thing was, I did not get hard. I didn't feel angst. I felt really excited and shocked, but I did not get hard.

That continues to be the case. Our second experience I could hear my wife having really huge orgasms. When I heard this I would feel my dick twitch a little and would get semi hard for a few seconds, but not fully hard. I was again very excited and still felt shocked by the whole experience. I could hear the bed squeaking and knew he was fucking her. Then I heard him grunting and knew he was coming inside of her. I found this to be incredibly exciting, but still didn't get hard. When he left I was excited to get real sloppy seconds for the first time. I tried to enter her quickly, but was only half hard so I had to jerk it a few times in order to enter her. (It was amazing)

Everything about this lifestyle turns me on, but when it's actually happening I don't get hard. This past week I heard her coming on a cock harder than she ever has. It was overly exciting for me, but again I only got semi hard.

It's very odd to me that this lifestyle turns me on so much all of the time, but when it's happening I don't get hard. I read so many stories of guys who have a hard time not masterbating when their wife is fucking another guy and how hard they get. That doesn't happen to me.

Has anyone else experience this or have any thoughts? Am I overly excited? In shock?

When we started I wanted to watch live. My wife was not comfortable with that, so she made videos instead, which I love. Eventually, she did start letting me watch, and it did not turn me on nearly as much as the videos. Not sure why. Maybe in nervous... angst... mind racing.. whatever... sometime I would getvhard and sometimes not. Ultimately, I concluded the videos were way better than live. I could watch when I was turned on and I could watch over and over and over. I've got a huge collection of the hottest shit there is ;)

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:04 pm 
Experienced

Thanks for the replies. I just find it odd. I've been constantly turned on and frequently hard since he left. I can't stop thinking about the sounds she was making, but when it was happening I wasn't hard. It sounds like it's normal and I'm probably over excited. When it was happening I stepped into the kitchen to grab a water and my hands were shaking. I wonder if it will always be like this or if I will settle down in time.

I don't need to be in the room. It would be awkward for my wife and then the sex wouldn't be as good. I want her to be able to enjoy it. I do hope to get some videos though. I have one from her last guy.

It sounds like you have quite a collection of videos. That's so awesome. I'm sure you've enjoyed watching them repeatedly.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:22 pm 
$2 Ho

Most likely it comes down to just a normal form of stress. Even good things can stress us even though we are completely enjoying them. That stress does have an effect on erections because of the stress chemicals released as a natural part of our mind's reaction to the event. It has little do do with we are enjoying it or not. We each handle things differently and even different at different times.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:33 pm 
Experienced

Thanks her number1, that makes a lot of sense. I was definitely very turned on. Overly turned on with an excited/nervous energy.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:18 pm 
Prepubescent

I recognize this situation completely. I have watched my gf with other men several times but have never gotten hard from it. We always go to a swingers club to live out our fantasy. We choose the men she is with together and I stay very close to her all the time, holding her, kissing her, caressing her while she is being fucked by other men. I never get hard though. It's an intense and extreme experience, very very exciting to me, but somehow it's a kind of excitement that doesn't register physically. It's more of a mind thing, I guess. However, the sight of her with other men remains with me and I replay the memory over and over when we are back home and on our own. The memories make me want her so bad and I have absolutely no problem getting hard as soon as we are alone. Also the time up to one of our trips to the swingers club is always sexually intense for me, with me wanting ever more sex from my gf. Luckily, she accepts and enjoys this. I usually joke and say that it's a win-win situation for her: she gets sex from strangers and ever more sex from me the more strangers she is with. However, I know that she would love for me to take a more active part in the sex, making it more of a threesome (or foursome) than just me watching her with other men. But so far it hasn't happened. Maybe it takes a lot of experience to relax and enjoy this kind of situation. We have only been doing this for a few months time, so far with six different men. I guess I could grow more confident with time, but honestly I'm quite happy as it is now too. I just love watching her getting off and being pleasured in new ways.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 pm 
Experienced

Thanks for the reply. It's good to hear others experiencing the same thing. It really baffled me. I guess I'll find out as we conitinue on if this will keep happening or if I'll calm down and start getting hard.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:33 pm 
Experienced

Thanks for the reply. I don't think it's a medical thing. I never have issues getting hard and staying hard. Only while she is fucking someone. I really think it's over excitement.

I don't have any angst and don't fear I am going to lose her. I am very confident in our marriage and have never felt closer to my wife. We are communicating very well. She is very good with having her relationship with another guy be only about sex. They pretty much only sext. Their conversation about real life never goes beyond "what did you do this weekend?" She sometimes feels like she may be too cold towards them.

She's only hooked up with another guy five times since March and I've only been there four times, so this is all really new. I think after 20 years of fantasizing about it and accepting that it will only ever be a fantasy, it being a reality is very exciting and shocking to me.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:09 pm 
Pervert

When I am over excited like that my body also seems to generate a lot of pre-cum. I am literally dripping and I think that has a negative effect I'm being able to get hard as well. Your results May Vary.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:04 am 
Player

This happened to me the first few times I watched my wife getting fucked.
My heart was pounding, palms sweating, dick limp. Then after the first few times the extreme I mean extreme! excitement worn down a little. A little less adrenaline and a much harder dick resulted.
Ive watched her get fucked probably 30 times now and my dick stays rock hard and dripping
precum before, during and after, watching her fucking. Im guessing I was more than a little scared those first few times.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:43 pm 
Experienced

Thanks for all of your replies, very helpful.

A lot of people are mentioning pre-cum. I see stories on here all the time about guys underwear getting soaked with pre-cum or their dick dripping with it. This does not happen to me. I build up and then I cum. I'm either cumming or not, there is no dripping. I've asked my wife about it and she did say that she can taste something when I'm in her mouth, but there is nothing that is visible. I have never dripped with pre-cum

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:42 am 
Experienced

I totally relate to what you describe. It's been a little confusing. I get more turned on thinking about it and thinking about it later, seeing pictures and videos than when I'm actually there. Not what I expected.
I love watching her, taking pictures and videos but don't necessarily find myself hard during the act.
The sex after is usually great though and there are too many other benefits so far to want to stop.
I guess different guys experience it different ways.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=45332

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:50 am 
OHW Addict

If your hands are shaking, that means you are having large amounts of autonomic nervous system discharge that go with all kinds of arousal including sexual excitement and anxiety. Your body is essentially entering a fight or flight state at those moments. And as you might imagine, when an organism is in the midst of fighting or fleeing, getting an erection is low on the evolutionary survival hierarchy.

Not to worry. Although I haven't experienced what you have (thank God), I think it sounds very normal. The more your watch and hear your wife fuck other men and enjoy them and then see everything in your life continues to turn out just fine, you less overstimulation you will experience. At some point, you will find yourself hard and able to add your cock to the fray.

As you know, the end of the cock is called the head because it has a mind of its own. It's okay.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:49 pm 
Experienced

I think his shit is broke, and that's why she "agreed" to the lifestyle.......

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:07 pm 
Experienced

I thought about this thread while I was listening to my wife get fucked and I had a raging hard-on. I had forgotten about this thread and have not updated it. The advice given was spot on. Once I got past the shock of everything and the nervousness went away, everything returned to normal. Thanks to everyone who provided thoughtful advice.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:48 pm 
Experienced

My wife’s friend is strongly opposed to me being in the room when they are together. He doesn’t even want me in the house but we shot that down once and for all. I’ve found that I don’t get an erection when they are together but I attributed that to, perhaps, age and stress. I don’t “feel” stressed but I can relate to what you said about your hands shaking when you tried to drink a glass of water. To be honest, it takes a little more effort to get a strong erection these days. Age and blood pressure meds will do that kind of thing to a man. I wouldn’t worry about not being erect when your wife is playing as long as you can bat when your turn comes around.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:17 pm 
Experienced

I’ve never had an issue getting an erection before. That’s why it was so strange to me that I couldn’t while my biggest fantasy was coming true. It didn’t make any sense to me. The advice giving here made me feel much better.

calmcurioushubby wrote:
Glad to hear it, lol!

Get in there and tear that used pussy up! Isn't it fantastic?

I did and it is definitely fantastic. This guy she was with wears a lot of cologne. She reeks of it when he is gone. Her pussy actually smells like his cologne.

I’ll have to update my post soon. After a little lull things have been heating up.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:51 pm 
Experienced

I'm exactly the same - it's wonderfully exciting but I hardly ever get hard while it's actually happening.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 am 
Pervert

After the first several months, perhaps a year, each of us realized it was less exciting when I was in the room watching. I still do that but far less often. I always have an erection when she tells the me the details after the fact or when I'm watching them on my laptop or smartphone through surveillance cams in our bedroom. Recorded events through the cams work just as well.

In our experience, your lack of having an erection is normal.