Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:05 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Hello,

I have been a member of the forum for quite sometime, a few years I think. I've been married to my husband for a number of years, and I have just never had a reason to post until now.

We have tried me dating others, through the years, but it was not really natural for me. I never liked the going to the bar with him watching, or meeting strange people at a coffee shop, and I never wanted anyone I didn't know to have my cell phone number. So beyond some kissing at the bar, nothing has ever really happened.

Well I recently joined a gym with my husband, and he got me some personal training sessions. My trainer, let's call him Ted, is younger then me, and in very good shape. Much more so, then my husband. Ted seems very interested me, and supplies me with lots of text messages on what to eat, and keeps tabs on me going to the gym.

After a while his messages turned slightly flirtatious, and I guess I liked it. I showed my husband, and he was super excited reading them. He even asked me to flirt back a little, which I did. After a training session, he asked me to have a coffee with him at a café nearby, and I accepted. He said he's willing to work with me more outside the gym, but would involve more time with him.

I explained this whole thing to my husband, and he is totally pushing me to do this, hoping it becomes sexual. I am mainly thinking to do this for the health benefits, I have already lost 15 pounds working with him. He wants to start me jogging with him. But I can sense that both Ted & my husband want this to be more.

Where we are currently at is, Ted invited me to his condo, where he wants to develop a plan for me which would include meal planning. My husband is suggesting I wear a this dress with panties, but I am not sure if I want to be that forward... It's a big step for me, because this just organically happened and I feel a mixture of pressure from my husband, but also a desire to do this from a losing weight perspective.

I am just wondering what suggestions some of you might have for me.
Thanks

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:19 pm 
Experienced

Do you want to have sex with him?

It sounds like your husband wants this more than you do.

If you don't want it as much as he does, then don't do it. You have to want it.

It's about sex and sex only. If you go into it without wanting to use this guy for sex, you might start having feelings for him instead and jeopardize your marriage. It seems to me you've already invested too much time in this guy.

If my wife can't close the deal in 48 hours, its a risk we are not willing to take. Preventing NRE is very important to us.

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:07 pm 
Pervert

Welcome, Imkellie.

My wife has actually had several partners from our local gym. (Including a trainer.) She makes sure they are discrete about their fun, but as it turns out our gym has become my wife's primary source of playmates. We've looked at other ways of meeting guys, but this by far has been the most successful. Out of 12 partners she's had in the past couple of years, about 9 were from the gym. ;)

Personally, if your trainer is interested, flirt back and find out how far he's willing to go. Just make sure that he agrees to keep your secret. (Usually not a problem... most gyms frown on the trainers sleeping with their customers, so he'd likely keep quiet about it.)

-Cray

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:24 pm 
Player

Your first reply above was the best reply you could get and the same exact thing I would/am saying..

There is a big difference in a lady who is wanting and ready for this behavior. They want the attention. They want as much as available whatever the circumstances might be.

They are turned on by circumstances like you have described to the point they are going to participate if really available and safe, no matter what the husband or anyone else wants.

Don't do it until its something you want at the level I just described above....

Do this YOUR way, or not at all..

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 pm 
Pervert

DrKenRamie wrote:
Your first reply above was the best reply you could get and the same exact thing I would/am saying.

This!

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:40 am 
OHW Addict

My opinion is that you obviously want to fool around with this trainer. Something about it turns you on or you would not be talking about it here and you would have already shut it down.

You want it

Your husband certainly wants it

My guess is that the trainer wanted it too, but that is obviously the next thing to explore!!

Have fun!

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:58 am 
Verified Hot Wife

He is definitely attractive, and I am not opposed at all to this becoming sexual. I clearly have my husband's support. It just seemed too easy because I/we didn't even try to arrange this. When we got the private lessons, and he started texting me, I was only thinking fitness. Now it seems the opportunity has found me. It's now very real.

He is definitely discreet. Actually he wouldn't even discuss this in the gym. It was outside the gym. So I don't see a problem there.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:13 am 
Experienced

All of you are consenting adults and it sounds like everyone is onboard with the relationship so there is no harm in exploring how far it can go. Have fun!

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:28 am 
2 Bit Whore

Although I, too, agree with the first response to you, your most recent posting indicates that you are interested on your own, and not just to please your husband. But, ultimately you have to do it for yourself, not for him. Don't worry about it being too easy. It is better if it just happens, rather than through through onerous planning.

I can understand your husband's enthusiasm. My wife hired a personal trainer to come to our house to help her get into better shape (her shape was already pretty good). He was younger and in excellent condition, naturally. I loved that they would be alone in our house during the day, with her dressed in spandex work out clothes, and their bodies in close proximity; with him having license to touch her as they worked on her training. Unfortunately, and as far as I know, nothing happened sexually. But I had great fantasies on days of her workouts. Of course, perhaps something did happen, and she never told me. I can always dream.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:34 am 
OHW Addict

imkellie wrote:
He is definitely attractive, and I am not opposed at all to this becoming sexual. I clearly have my husband's support. It just seemed too easy because I/we didn't even try to arrange this. When we got the private lessons, and he started texting me, I was only thinking fitness. Now it seems the opportunity has found me. It's now very real.

He is definitely discreet. Actually he wouldn't even discuss this in the gym. It was outside the gym. So I don't see a problem there.

It's funny. I don't know you, but you do remind me of my wife. When a man is available to her, I'm hoping (as a hotwife husband) that she will say "oh my gosh, I am so wet just thinking of that guy!! I can't control myself, I need to start fucking him right away". And, honestly, I do know that is how she feels. However, most women don't feel comfortable expressing their feelings like that. They don't want to be thought of as if they are a slut or something. So, they tread lightly and slowly... and say things like "yes, he is attractive... and he is definitely discreet..."... lol.

In my opinion, this is mostly a done deal. Sounds like everyone is all in. When a door is left open, you must rush through ;)

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 am 
OHW Addict

It's an easy prospect of a nice fuck with an attractive mate and a husband in the background cheering you on (or, if it were me, waiting to fuck the bejeezus out of your naughty pussy when you get home). What's not to like? :cool:

You seem to think it's a reason to hold back that the chance to do it came up without lots of effort on your part. :roll:

I don't think I understand why that should keep you from getting some hard young cock ... :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:56 am 
2 Bit Whore

It is unfortunate that your husband is pressuring you, and you are feeling that pressure...

Having been down this road before, and not making excuses, his desire is a factor in the whole dynamic, and he's likely feeling a combination of intense emotions ranging from lust to fear and anxiety, and handling it poorly.

In some regard, this sounds like overall a good situation - if you are interested, your husband is supportive, and you feel like your personal trainer is trustworthy, all those work to lead to a potentially good outcome. With risk mitigation, there are positive health benefits associated with sexual activity, in addition to physical exercise - it could be a really fun, and productive weight-loss regime. Physical exercise intensifies sexual pleasure.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:32 pm 
Pervert

As others have said, have fun. You are actually the controller of this situation and you can make it even hotter for all of you. Don't just "cave in" straightaway. Let Ted think he's having to work hard to get you and let hubby see the "inner battle" taking place within you and go step by tiny step - even if in reality you are gagging for it. Enjoy every stage as they both urge you on. The climax will be so much greater for all of you if you do.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:34 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

So my husband and I went to mall today, and upgraded my workout attire. Two pairs of yoga pants and sports bras. I can't believe how expensive designer workout gear is!! However, they are definitely sexier then what I previous had. I am pretty sure Ted will notice. My next session with him is Tuesday (tomorrow) after work. I considered texting Ted that I got new outfits, but I don't think it's appropriate yet. I'd rather surprise him.

I had told my husband, I am pretty sure he likes my ass, as most of his sessions involve me squatting or doing things while bending over. So my husband is highly suggesting I workout without panties, given my new outfits. I'm still not sure about this.

I have told my husband I don't want him around working out when I am there. If he wants me to be flirtatious, I told him I need to know he's not watching me, or i'd be self conscious. I don't have loads of confidence yet. Wish me luck!

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 pm 
Pervert

Understand you being uncomfortable with your husband being there during the flirting but have you and your husband talked about the actual time it goes to fucking this guy? Will you be going solo? What about pictures or videos for your husband if you go solo?
Basically have you had the conversation yet with this guy about this kink and your husband's role?
It may be too soon in the process but its important before one piece of clothing hits the floor that everyone involved is open and honest about expectations.
You both seem to be moving forward a great pace and at the same time respectful of each other.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:31 pm 
OHW Addict

Go get him, girl! :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

(Tell hubby he can hear all about while he works over your naughty used pussy later, after Ted fucks you silly! Your hub will love it! :twisted: )

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:37 am 
2 Bit Whore

so innocently on the path to becoming a HotWife

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:44 am 
Trainable

Sounds like a woman who knows what she wants, but likes being seduced or chased. Best of luck, I'll stay tuned to find out the hot outcome, the story is already hot so far, makes me want to get my wife a trainer.

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:23 am 
OHW Addict

Yo ure on the way... Yes, I can relate to you being uncomfortable with hubby watching. That's reasonable, and not surprising. But, your husband may also feel a little uncomfortable with your flirting with him not in any way involved, so you guys are going to both have to gradually accommodate each others needs.

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:01 pm 
OHW Addict

" I am pretty sure he likes my ass,"

We may need photographic evidence of your ass just to be sure ;)

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:36 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Ok, so my session was last night with Ted. It went basically as planned, making me sweat and work out. After the session he re-asked me to come to his house, for he purposes of helping me meal plan, and he said he wanted me to start running with him.

He wanted this weekend, but I am fairly busy with family plans, so I said no. He seemed disappointed, then I offered next weekend, and I let it casually slip that my husband is busy both Saturday & Sunday, leaving me with a lot of free time, so I could come any time during either day. The light bulb seemed to have went off in his head, as he willing traded the 1 week delay for the freedom of me attending with no time restrictions. He said he'd text me later with which day is better for him, and that's kind of how it ended.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:41 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

To answer some other questions asked by you guys;

have you and your husband talked about the actual time it goes to fucking this guy? Will you be going solo? What about pictures or videos for your husband if you go solo?

I am purposely not getting my husband's hopes up yet. I am going to his house solo, but I don't see it moving that fast, where I am having sex the first meeting. I may be naïve, but he knows I am married, and we are not yet at the stage where sex is immanent. I am not sure i'd take pictures or videos, we have discussed going for the "cheating wife" angle. He goes to the same club, and he doesn't want rumors spreading about our life style

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:12 pm 
Player

imkellie wrote:

have you and your husband talked about the actual time it goes to fucking this guy? Will you be going solo? What about pictures or videos for your husband if you go solo?

I am purposely not getting my husband's hopes up yet. I am going to his house solo, but I don't see it moving that fast, where I am having sex the first meeting. I may be naïve, but he knows I am married, and we are not yet at the stage where sex is immanent. I am not sure i'd take pictures or videos, we have discussed going for the "cheating wife" angle. He goes to the same club, and he doesn't want rumors spreading about our life style

Sounds like a nice slow build up to a fun relationship. I wonder if the guy will only go so far to a point in his mind, and then wait for some type of signal from you that it is OK to proceed. I am looking forward to your updates!

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:26 pm 
OHW Addict

imkellie wrote:

Yeah, you and your hubby need to strategize this. Personally, I want anyone my wife is with, especially solo, to know that I know and that their is a loving husband, that my wife would not cheat on, in the background. This also makes it easier if things progress to include pics and videos, etc. and, if I ever need to have a talk with him, that more comfortable too.

Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:58 am 
Virgin

Best of luck to you both can't wait to hear how things work out for you