Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:58 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1825 Next
Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:57 pm 
OHW Addict

I love the way this is developing.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:53 am 
2 Bit Whore

Really enjoy your string Kellie. Can’t wait for more.

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:15 am 
Virgin

Kellie , have you spoke to your husband about creampies? If I were your husband being told told lick Ted's cum from your pussy would be a mega high. If your husband isn't really into it, lock him in chastity and tell him he gets to decide when he cums next. And this will only be when he's a good sissy cuck and cleans up after your stud.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:54 pm 
Player

Thanks for this thread. What I love most about it is that you truly are sensitive to being really hurtful or mean to your husband. So many times it seems like the wives are such heartless bitches. You clearly are smart enough to give you husband the things he's asking for as much as you can (i.e. panties, chastity..). Another plus is the whole getting in better shape part. I know you want to be submissive to Ted but you should keep on him about your weight loss and let him know it could all end if he (Ted) loses his focus. You still have a certain amount of control that way. As to fucking your husband, you should do it whenever you feel like! Isn't that part of the perks? So much of what you read here is unbelievable but this feels TOTALLY real at least I believe it! Do you think you'll ever move past Ted to someone else? In the end you should have a rockin' body, tons of self confidence and that Ted was just a stepping stone to other adventures (you're never leaving your husband any way but you should feel the power you have now).

Thanks, I'm huge fan now too! ( I wish I was huge!)

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:53 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick update, I don't have much time.

So I went to Ted's Tuesday morning, and fulfilled one of his fantasies. I walked in to his place, and his friend was sleeping on the couch. I walked past Derek, and right in to Ted's room. At his request, I left the door open. Normally I keep my clothes on, and fuck him in my work dresses. This is a time saver for me, as it allows a quick exit once done. This time he had me take everything off, which I was not expecting. Once on top of him, he applied a blindfold, which I was not expecting either!

I got on top of him, and started fucking him. I was very nervous being naked with the door open, so I was being kind of quiet. He pinched my nipples rather hard and whispered "louder", until he thought I was loud enough. Then he had me mention how much better he is then my husband several times. That was mainly for Derek's benefit I believe, as we don't normally talk about that during sex.

Once he had his orgasm, I removed the blindfold. I did not see (or hear) Derek in the room, but he had plenty of time to see me, if he wanted to. I got dressed, then I left. Derek was still on the couch, but I can't tell if he got to see anything. I felt like asking him if he enjoyed that, but I just decided to leave. I later texted Ted if Derek saw me at all, and Ted said no, and thanked me for trusting him and being a good submissive for him.

More about my husband later. Let's just say he had a lot of fun after his private lesson.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:53 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

So about my husband....

I went to Ted's on the 21st, and we had sex 2 times at night, and once in the morning almost making him late for work. Ted had gotten fully booked from 7 AM to 1 PM, and he was unable to come home and fuck me once more before I was left for home. However, my husband didn't know that :)

I told my husband where the chastity key was, but would not let him unlock himself until just before his session, and told him to go right home after. I enjoyed being in Ted's house alone, it showed a nice sign of trust on his part. I ended up going home and surprising my husband when he came home.

My husband recounted his session with Ted and it went surprisingly ok. Ted was professional and did not humiliate my husband at all, which my husband thought would be happening. I had him shower and I tied his hands to the bed. I teasing my husband by giving him a slow hand job while I told him how well Ted fucked me, and how slutty I was. I brought him to the edge about 5 or 6 times, before I got on top of him.

As I was on top of him, I was teasing him, by only allowing him to partially enter me. I told him I might not feel him, because Ted is bigger. But I also told him not to worry, because I hear this is common for cuckolds. Like last time, he came within 15-20 seconds. Pulling a trick from Ted's book, I left his hands tied, and just laid on top of him, and kissed him.

I told him I found it very hot that he can't even last a minute. I reassured him it's not only OK, but it shows me he hasn't been cheating on his chastity and it means a lot to me. He was trying to apologize, but I told him I am enjoying it, and I want this to continue in to next year. I could see the submission in his eyes as we kissed, and spent the rest of the day together.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:32 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Love the morning rendezvous with Derek on the couch. I can see that happening with Mrs-up2her when she feels comfortable enough.

Sounds like hubby is doing his part and obeying your wishes. I'll bet he was aching all over while you stroked him and told him about how well Ted fucks you. Great stuff.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:04 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Dear Kelly,

Thanks for updating. Very good to see how you were able to both fulfill one of your fantasies with Ted and his friend, and also nicely taking your husband further into submission to you.

I think it is wonderful to see how you have evolved this year.
You have lost weight as you wanted to,
you have found a nice young lover who seems not to be able to get enough of you and is himself evolving into where he can become a proper bull to you and your husband.

You will have a lot of opportunity to further evolve this coming year.
I think the way you handled your husband as he returned from his training session was excellent.
Your husband now knows he is not expected to be able to perform in bed, you have a lover for that. Your husband also knows he is expected not to cum unless you instruct him to.

Good luck Kelly, hope you will continue to keep us posted next year as well.

sincerely
elina

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:46 pm 
Experienced

I would be interested in hearing about your and your husband's progress in improving fitness.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:52 pm 
Experienced

I can't believe I've only just seen this thread! It's so hot! I've enjoyed every page of it and am excited to see how your journey develops.

Thank you for sharing your experiences Kellie.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:54 pm 
Player

How are you going young lady? Still enjoying Teds company I hope.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 pm 
Pervert

I would love to hear more about you and how this is affecting your sexual needs.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:57 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been a while. I love my fans that PM me, asking for an update. It does keep me logging in here more then I normally would.

I have not posted because I don't have any major updates. I was busy traveling for work and Ted is busy with all the new influx of gym members. I have gained a few pounds due to holiday eating, but I am doing overall very well. I'll give you a few updates.

Ted wants a Superbowl party at his house, and for me to be a almost naked server for his friends. He even said my husband can come over. I said no, because that is too big of a jump for me, as I haven't even met his friends, and they are going to be in better shape then me, as some of them are also trainers at the gym. So we are discussing other options, to show my submission that would be less extreme. He wants me more submissive, and I am liking that.

My husband is doing well. For New Year's, he sent me a really awesome email about some things he wanted to say, but not directly to my face. He biggest thing was thanking me for doing all this and giving me permission to go further without consulting him. He is also wanting some increased humiliation which I am apparently not doing enough of. He listed some examples to help me, and told me to work them as I am comfortable. This is not yet natural for me, so I have to work on that.

If anyone has any Superbowl ideas that would allow me to demonstrate my submission Ted, but not be extreme, I would love to hear them.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 pm 
Player

imkellie wrote:
Hello everyone! Sorry it's been a while. I love my fans that PM me, asking for an update. It does keep me logging in here more then I normally would.

I have not posted because I don't have any major updates. I was busy traveling for work and Ted is busy with all the new influx of gym members. I have gained a few pounds due to holiday eating, but I am doing overall very well. I'll give you a few updates.

Ted wants a Superbowl party at his house, and for me to be a almost naked server for his friends. He even said my husband can come over. I said no, because that is too big of a jump for me, as I haven't even met his friends, and they are going to be in better shape then me, as some of them are also trainers at the gym. So we are discussing other options, to show my submission that would be less extreme. He wants me more submissive, and I am liking that.

My husband is doing well. For New Year's, he sent me a really awesome email about some things he wanted to say, but not directly to my face. He biggest thing was thanking me for doing all this and giving me permission to go further without consulting him. He is also wanting some increased humiliation which I am apparently not doing enough of. He listed some examples to help me, and told me to work them as I am comfortable. This is not yet natural for me, so I have to work on that.

If anyone has any Superbowl ideas that would allow me to demonstrate my submission Ted, but not be extreme, I would love to hear them.

For the super bowl party, I would suggest just going over to watch the game. Don't worry about wearing something to revealing. Just go to hang out with Ted and meet his friends. You will be there for more than a few hours and I'm sure some drinking will take place. Don't set too many expectations and let things play out over the course of the day.

If you want to brush on on some humiliation, I would suggest reading anything by Ares on this board. She is incredible. It takes time to become comfortable with humiliation, so just plan on taking baby steps and finding what you are comfortable with and what works for hubby. Is he still dressing up and cleaning the house? How do you feel about it?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 am 
Experienced

When are you gonna have Ted fuck you again?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm 
Player

imkellie wrote:

Serve the party in a French maid's outfit.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 am 
2 Bit Whore

hotwifetrained wrote:
imkellie wrote:

For the super bowl party, I would suggest just going over to watch the game. Don't worry about wearing something to revealing. Just go to hang out with Ted and meet his friends. You will be there for more than a few hours and I'm sure some drinking will take place. Don't set too many expectations and let things play out over the course of the day.

If you want to brush on on some humiliation, I would suggest reading anything by Ares on this board. She is incredible. It takes time to become comfortable with humiliation, so just plan on taking baby steps and finding what you are comfortable with and what works for hubby. Is he still dressing up and cleaning the house? How do you feel about it?

I think hotwifetrained has it right, at least for the super bowl party. You could certainly dress for the occasion as an arbor hw suggests. Just set his expectations lower as to what might happen and then play it by ear. After a cocktail or 2, you may feel the sexual energy building. Be sure to set the stage with Ted so that he knows how to handle things with his friends. Maybe have a “safe” word or just some general rules of conduct in place . That way, if you do end up wanting things to happen, you and Ted are on the same page as to what is okay. Even if nothing crazy happens, there will be a sexual tension for the 2 of you that is sure to make for some good sex later.

Love your thread!!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:32 pm 
OHW Addict

If you were with me entertaining my friends at a Super Bowl Party I would expect you to be my eye candy. I would want you dressed in a white top with a v neck.. fairly low cut and a bra that pushes your tots up to show two beautiful globes above the top. You would wear a black pleated skirt mid thigh length and black sandal 6” heels with straps around your ankles. And a thin black thong. And your wedding rings !!

I would expect you jump immediately at any command with a smile.. getting more drinks and serving snack trays. I would expect teasing peeks as you lean over to hand drinks to my guests that will entice them to try for more looks into your blouse and from behind encourage looks as your skirt raises above your thighs. You will act friendly and polite to my guests while at the same time I know they are burning inside while they are trying to watch the game and their eyes keep wondering to my gf.

When you are in between entertaining you will cuddle up to me in recliner with your ass off to one side and your knees curled up in my lap .. your arm around my neck and a living submisdive liok in your face. You will watch the game and only move when I ask you to get something for one if my guests.. which you will get up immediately and do.. then back to my recliner.

There will be no crude remarks or duscussions.. just me and my gf entertaining my friends for the super bowl !! A game they will talk about for some time, always including various descriptions of the host’s gf.

Her husband should be left home in his cage locked up tight.. wearing his skirt and a sexy little top.. along with his nylons and heels. She will tell him if he is a good boy she will unlock him when she gets home.. and with his hands restrained behind him she will begin telling him about the super bowl party. However, she will only jerk off his dicky for 20 secinds and then stop.. tell the rest of the story .. and then lock him back up. So he will either cum in that 20 seconds and relieve the pressure that has been building up .. or be locked back up and having to deal with it until the next time she feels he should try again. As her husband and her are getting dressed and ready she will say to him.. “isn’t it exciting for us both to be getting dressed and ready together to watch the super bowl ??”

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:12 pm 
Prepubescent

Give him Viagra and lock him up before your next session with your bull. Lovely adventure so far.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:51 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

So my husband was wanting some friends over himself for a Superbowl party. So I gave him a choice.

He can have friends over for the Superbowl, and be social with them. However, I will be at Ted's and I will spend the night there, and go to work in the morning. I let him believe sex with others is possible, as Ted is also having a party. He would also be caged for the party.

Or, he can be alone and in full dress (skirt, nylons, top, and maybe heels) as Brad suggested. He would also be caged, and he would watch the game himself. I would come home immediately after the game, and tease him, and tell him about my night. I would edge him, and he could fuck me for the first time this year. I told him I want him to be faster then 20 seconds this time. So he has to decide between friends or an orgasm.

Oh, and there is a lot going on with Ted and a few of his friends too. I have been introduced to a few of them, in effort to make me feel more comfortable with them. So I do not see them all for the first time at the party. Ted has something planned for me, but he is not saying what it is.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm 
Trainable

We are all waiting with baited breath now!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:52 pm 
Experienced

Kellie sounds Hot. Maybe a Gang Bang I bet your husband would cum in 5 seconds as you describe that to him. Maybe you and Ted fuck in front of his friend's the first one to eat your cream pie gets a blow job... you have my mine racing

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:16 pm 
2 Bit Whore

imkellie wrote:
So my husband was wanting some friends over himself for a Superbowl party. So I gave him a choice.

He can have friends over for the Superbowl, and be social with them. However, I will be at Ted's and I will spend the night there, and go to work in the morning. I let him believe sex with others is possible, as Ted is also having a party. He would also be caged for the party.

Or, he can be alone and in full dress (skirt, nylons, top, and maybe heels) as Brad suggested. He would also be caged, and he would watch the game himself. I would come home immediately after the game, and tease him, and tell him about my night. I would edge him, and he could fuck me for the first time this year. I told him I want him to be faster then 20 seconds this time. So he has to decide between friends or an orgasm.

Oh, and there is a lot going on with Ted and a few of his friends too. I have been introduced to a few of them, in effort to make me feel more comfortable with them. So I do not see them all for the first time at the party. Ted has something planned for me, but he is not saying what it is.

This is one of my all-time favorite threads on here. The Super Bowl can’t get here fast enough. This will be the first year that the big game is not what I’m most looking forward to on that day. Ugh!!!!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:38 pm 
Trainable

Have you thought about a “property of Ted”? T shirt you could have made to wear at the party and in front of your husband

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:05 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

So I have time for a quick Ted update.

On Saturday I went to Ted's. One of his friends, a fellow trainer was there watching football. Let's call him Joe. Joe knows I am married, and having sex with Ted. However, he still thinks my husband doesn't know about it. I was instructed to wear a specific dress and nothing else underneath. Once I was there, I took a naturally submissive role, and got their drinks, and did some light cleaning up, and poured myself some wine.

At some point, Ted started talking with Joe about my progress. Joe commented I have been doing well. Ted asked me to come in front of them, and show my leg muscles. Ted lifted up my dress, exposing my ass to Joe. They were both feeling my legs. Ted tucked my dress up under my arms, and pushed my arm down, intending for me to hold it up, and then spun me around. Now Joe can see me from the front, and they again touched my legs commenting how nice they look.

I was deep in a submissive place when Ted lifted the dress clean off me in one quick motion. It was then he had me do some basic poses for Joe, and they felt my arms and shoulders. I still have some belly fat, so I was partly humiliated but also felt some recognition of my hard work, by their comments of my progress.

As I went to reach for the dress, Ted said he wanted to show Joe how many squats I could do. So I did 100 naked squats for them while they observed. After that was over, I was thinking this was over. However, this went on for a few more exercises, then I was allowed to stop, rest, and finish my wine, but still not have my dress.

I eventually was allowed to put my dress back on. There was no sexual contact between myself and Joe (or even Ted during that portion). Ted's intent was to get me comfortable being naked in front of his friend(s). And I guess it worked because after some exercises and praises from them, I seemed easier. Part of it was they are both trainers, and they were interested in my progress so it seemed less sexual, even though I know this is leading up to something bigger.

Next time, I can tell you about Sunday!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1825 Next