Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:58 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 2025 Next
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:02 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Quote:
Why am I finding this date with Joe like the hottest thing?

I know, right? I am going out with him tonight, and I am as nervous as when I first saw Ted. Joe and I are texting, and it's pretty erotic that I might get a new FB. It's dinner and a comedy show. There is no expectation of sex, but I do have the key to Ted's place, and he won't be home. So I have that option to take this further.

Quote:
My question is does your husband know that your now adding 2 or more guys to the mix? Is he aware of the potential mini gang bang or does it even matter what he thinks about it?

There is only one new guy (Joe). The other guy is kinky but involved in a relationship, and not really ideal for my situation. So Ted has not introduced me. Also, my husband and I have talked about this, and he does know. Actually, one of the things I expressed to my husband is that I enjoy his encouragement for me to go further (should he really want that). In his effort to please me, he has been suggesting I spend weekends with Ted, and get more aggressive with meeting new guys. He has even went as far as looking for bulls, and offering me their pictures.

This is a little bit concerning to me, because his orgasm denial is really making him submissive and feminine. While I am getting a lot of encouragement and benefits, I am also realizing he becoming highly suggestive and vulnerable. Just this week he hand washed and folded all my panties and lingerie. It's just a bit shocking that orgasm denial can be this powerful of a tool.

Quote:
Does the way you treat your husband, make your time with Ted more exciting?

So great story about this... My husband and I were doing some errands that required both our participation, and we were going out to dinner after. Ted replied to an old text message I sent earlier, where I asked if he wanted sex, as I was available for him. He said yes. Even though it was an old message, and I told my husband to bring me to Ted's. When he pulled up, he asked how long I was going to be, because we had things to do. I said "I don't know" in kind of a sexy tone. Then he asked me if he should wait or come back later. I looked at him, and said "I really don't care what you do", and I slammed the car door without even thinking about how he might take that.

When I was having sex with Ted, it was more exciting knowing my husband is in a chastity device and in an awkward place not knowing what he should do with all the errands and the dinner reservations, etc. After I was done, I called my husband, and he was 10 minutes away. I acted upset that I had to wait for him, while Ted's cock was in my other hand. Ted loved that, and later that night my husband admitted it was hot too!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:42 pm 
Experienced

Wow, such a hot thread!! Finally got caught up on all 18 pages. Have fun on your date with Joe :whip:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:44 pm 
Experienced

What did you wear on the date?

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:38 am 
2 Bit Whore

imkellie wrote:
It's just a bit shocking that orgasm denial can be this powerful of a tool.

Yes, but isn't it nice to.
I have currently been locked in a steel chastity device for ten straight days, my Wife is controlling the lock.
My Wife is now keeping me in panties to. I am more and more submissive to Her. I love Her more and more and want to please Her more and more. I presume this is the case with your Husband to

So glad that You have discovered this now Kellie, and I think you are a wise Lady using this tool for both Your own and Your husbands enjoyment.

imkellie wrote:
When I was having sex with Ted, it was more exciting knowing my husband is in a chastity device and in an awkward place not knowing what he should do with all the errands and the dinner reservations, etc. After I was done, I called my husband, and he was 10 minutes away. I acted upset that I had to wait for him, while Ted's cock was in my other hand. Ted loved that, and later that night my husband admitted it was hot too!

Your ability to enjoy dominating your Husband is clearly growing.
You are a wonderful Lady who deserves a submissive cuckold hubby supporting You enjoying sex with Your Lover(s).

You just need to keep using the tools that are available to you,
But please keep enjoying spending time with your husband.

Hope your date with Joe surpassed all expectations!!!
(And please let us know how it went regardless)

Sincerely
elina

Last edited by elina on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:38 am 
Experienced

Hi Kellie
I have been an avid reader of your posts and am so glad that you are enjoying this more and more as you shed the pounds and your inhibitions.
Keep up the good work and I was wondering if it would be possible to have an update photo of you?
Regards
Briggs

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:15 pm 
Experienced

Briggs, I agree. A recent photo would be cool. Since Ted like your butt, we would all like to see it. Also, did you get fucked last night?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 am 
Virgin

JimLiz wrote:
Wow. I just read 18 pages. THis is an awesome story.

I have let my wife fuck other men without me being there. It is serious torture counting the seconds. I could not do the overnights. That is the only thing where I get insanely jealous.

I have some suggestions for you that I know I love.

When you fuck your husband say to him "you let me fuck a black guy. What a mistake. I can't feel you inside me."

Promise hubby sex. Mind blowing, dirty sex. Tell him to get ready because tonight is the only night you have free. Start kissing him. Tell him to get a condom. The condoms are mysteriously gone. You are not in the mood now, so don't bother going to the store for more. Tell him he really screwed up, that he should take better care of his possessions.

Two weeks later, let hubby have that desire above. Just let him get two pumps in and say that this isn't working tonight. He is now frustrated and 1 condom less.

Tell him he can jerk off on your body on one condition. He cleans it up with his tongue. If not, just wait till you are allowed to maybe use another condom. THis will let you know if he can lick cum.

If yes to above, come home one day/night that he doesn't know you fucked Ted. Tell him Ted is unavailable and you are in the mood to be eaten out. Tell him to jerk his cock while eating you out. Then ask him if anything tases familiar. Tell him he should know what cum tastes like by now. He will explode.

I have many more. I will post as time allows.

BTW, let go and be submissive for the super bowl. Tell Ted you are trusting him and no bareback, but you are his to use. You will have the best night of your life.

Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing amazing!!

I find these ideas to be VERY HOT

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:33 am 
Experienced

We need an update and some pics please!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:30 am 
Prepubescent

Hey Kellie- this is an amazing story! I have a couple of questions, if I may.

I'm going to assume that your husband knows that Ted is quite a bit bigger than he is, but have you told Ted the same thing? Does Ted know he's packing more where it counts than your husband? And does that play into the humiliation aspect?

And you've mentioned that Ted likes your ass, but you've never talked about any type of ass play. How do you feel about anal? Have you ever done it before? Would you do it with Ted if he told you he wanted it?

I hope none of the questions were out of bounds. Again, incredibly hot story! Keep having fun!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:25 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Dying for an update from your date......

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 pm 
Experienced

Are you planning on having Ted fuck toy before the Super Bowl? Also, did his friend fuck you on Saturday night?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:16 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Quote:
Does Ted know he's packing more where it counts than your husband? And does that play into the humiliation aspect?

Yes, Ted knows his cock is bigger, and I have told him. I still need work on giving more humiliation to my husband. He wants more, but I guess I want it to be natural, and not forced or fake. I have come a long way, there is just so many complex ways to do it. It seems like the most enjoyable times, are when I have treated him unfairly or have purposely been mean to him. So it takes time for me.

Quote:
Dying for an update from your date......

Soon. I need more time... Very busy

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:17 am 
Virgin

enjoyherlife313 wrote:
I actually started in the lifestyle in just about the same way. I started "going out with" a trainer, not mine but he was a real hunk. Within 2 weeks we were in bed and it could not have been better. Hubby encouraged me to solo overnight and return the next day. Well, it was just exactly what the Dr. ordered.

That was over 3 years ago and I still see this young man often.

The best of all worlds.... does your husband support you in the lifestyle?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:35 am 
Player

birdhunter wrote:
enjoyherlife313 wrote:
I actually started in the lifestyle in just about the same way. I started "going out with" a trainer, not mine but he was a real hunk. Within 2 weeks we were in bed and it could not have been better. Hubby encouraged me to solo overnight and return the next day. Well, it was just exactly what the Dr. ordered.

That was over 3 years ago and I still see this young man often.

The best of all worlds.... does your husband support you in the lifestyle?

He encouraged the overnight so.....

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:54 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Ok, getting back to the date itself with Joe.

I have to say that the act of getting ready for the date was much more intense then the date itself. With my husband knowing Joe has already seen me naked and touched me, he believed the odds of it getting sexual were rather high. On top of that, he been denied for a while. He only got one hand job about 2 weeks ago, so he was very excited knowing his big release is not until Superbowl Sunday. There was a lot of energy surrounding me seeing someone new, and also that this date was Ted's request for us to be more comfortable with each other.

Joe still thinks I am a cheating wife, so I had to play that role again. I actually wore some leggings and a simple dress. I explained to Joe I had to pretend I was visiting a girlfriend, and this is how I usually dressed for that. I did not find him particularly attractive, but knowing I am doing this for Ted, put me in the submissive mindset I needed to stay engaged and interested.

It was obvious why Joe is single, he really could only discuss his fitness in great detail. He described all his workout routines in great detail, and didn't make any attempt to get to know me. I think it might be because I am married, so maybe he's not interested in my ordinary life. But he never even asked me about my job or my family. I also didn't want to discuss that my husband knows anything, so I stuck to talking about my workout routines, and that I have a couple of 5K's coming up.

After the dinner, we saw a comedy show, where we sat rather close side by side. He did hold my hand, and occasionally rubbed my leg or had his arm around me. At the end of the show, we did kiss for a while, and there was a fair amount of touching. I did get to feel his cock and it felt pretty good. He made a suggestion that we go in to the car for more privacy. I was not really in to him, so I made the excuse I had to get home, because my husband would start calling me soon. He understood. I said something like "you will see more of me next weekend, right?". He said yes, for the Superbowl.

I did go back to Ted's place (he was not there), and I did masterbate quite a bit just thinking about the possible things that might be happening. I did some light cleaning of Ted's place, and went home to see my husband. More on that part later.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:40 pm 
Virgin

If Joe was nervous than it is a normal behaviour for single guys to talk whatever they are comfortable with when their brains blank out by what is happening. If he was comfortable with the situation then he is as good as he is going to be.

I love this thread, because it is real. With some other stories I am struggling to believe

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:12 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Dear Kellie,

You probably heated Joe up more than what you care to think about.
I bet he is now home fantasizing about you and wanking off thinking he might be able to use his nice dick to please you next weekend

Good luck and enjoy

sincerely
elina

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm 
Player

Looks like Joe will be sliding in your sweet married pussy soon.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 am 
Prepubescent

Wow ImKellie, this is one of the best threads I've read in a really long time. You sounds pretty fucking awesome and I think your hubby is a pretty lucky guy, not to mention your lover(s).

Given your success with your husband I think you should push it even further. It is pretty amazing what a man will do when he's totally turned on and has been through some denial. You should get him really worked up before your next big visit. Lots of teasing and promises of release. When you come home after having been totally ravished by your lover you should continue the teasing and promises to drive him crazy. Get him drooling and thralling over the prospect of having you once again. Have him slowly remove each article of clothing one by one, all the while telling him about how well you've been fucked and how many loads of cum you've taken. When he finally gets down to your panties and removes them ask him if he's ready to take your pussy. Make him beg for it. And tell him he can have it.... once he's licked all of your lover's cum out of your pussy. Slowly lift your pussy up to his face and guide his head in to your little heaven of honey.

He'll do it and probably cum himself while going down on you. Then put him back in chastity and tell him he missed his chance.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:40 am 
Trainable

imkellie wrote:
Ok, getting back to the date itself with Joe.

There was a lot of energy surrounding me seeing someone new, and also that this date was Ted's request for us to be more comfortable with each other.

———

It was obvious why Joe is single, he really could only discuss his fitness in great detail.

———

I was not really in to him, so I made the excuse I had to get home, because my husband would start calling me soon. He understood. I said something like "you will see more of me next weekend, right?". He said yes, for the Superbowl.

———

I did go back to Ted's place (he was not there), and I did masterbate quite a bit just thinking about the possible things that might be happening. I did some light cleaning of Ted's place, and went home to see my husband. More on that part later.

Sorry Joe did not hit the button for you. I too thought it was hot that the date was Ted’s idea. Are you going to tell Ted that he needs to set you up with someone who is better?

As to this: “I did masterbate quite a bit just thinking about the possible things that might be happening.” What do you mean? Do tell :)

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:27 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Sorry he didn’t trip your lust trigger. I’ll bet you are more sorry than any of us. I’m sure the thought of it heating up and you getting off would have made your night. But your willingness to follow Ted’s lead is super hot and I’m sure the future holds lots of excitement for all of you.

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:57 am 
Prepubescent

I read this topic since the first post recently - took me a few hours. It's well written, realistic and very sensual. I don't like the humiliation side, but that's my personal preference.

I have a few questions:
How would you react if Ted asked you to be his hotwife and leave the current husband?
Do you and Ted do anal sex?
Does Ted have any other Girlfriend/ Friend with Benefits?

Thanks for sharing your story!
Good luck

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:20 pm 
Prepubescent

What a wonderful story. You mentioned vacationing with your lover- my wife has that fantasy, and although she's had many lovers, none reached the point of more than a day or two together...

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:11 am 
Experienced

Hi Kellie,
I wanted to wish you luck for today at Super bowel Sunday I hope you get want you want and enjoy your self.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:07 am 
Virgin

briggs wrote:
Hi Kellie,
I wanted to wish you luck for today at Super bowel Sunday I hope you get want you want and enjoy your self.

That's another way to spell Super Bowl. Until I read this thread I actually had used the spelling "Super Ball" (no wonder nobody ever RSVP'd my invitations to my Super Ball parties)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 2025 Next