Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 625 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2225 Next
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:37 pm 
Player

I agree that maybe Ted's time has run out. Its one thing for you to cuck and humiliate your amazing and supportive husband. This is a kink that you both have talked and worked thru as a team. Ted now shoving other cocks in your face and worse , trying to humiliate bpth you and your husband in front of your husband's friends suggest he's lost sight of whose driving this train, you and your husband.

I also was curious about your physical training and your health issues since thats where this all started.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:49 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Hope you’re still there Kellie. Hope all is well and you are having fun.

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:01 pm 
Experienced

Curious here too. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your experience.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to send a quick update. Things have slowed down with Ted. My husband and I were slightly turned off with the events of Super Bowl party. It seems difficult to blame Ted, because I knew it was going to happen, we talked about it many times. I was even on a date with Joe, so there was some comfort there. It's just that my husband and I didn't like how we felt, afterwards.

Matter of fact, I snuck in to Ted's place yesterday with the intention of collecting some of my clothes and bringing them back home. I thought he would be working in the gym, but he was home getting ready. I wanted to say something about me seeing him less, but he was about to leave. So instead I fucked him because I really missed the sex with him. This was the first time since the Super Bowl.

My husband and I are far more in to me meeting new people, and the excitement surrounding new 1st dates. There are several guys at my work that do happy hour drinks after work. Twice now, I have went out with them before coming home. I don't see anything becoming sexual there, but it has inspired them to text me more often now. One of them invited me to drinks, with just himself, like a 1-on-1, and he's been texting me a lot.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 am 
Experienced

that sounds hot Kellie. hope one or 2 of these guy works out for u. your story is so hot.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Good to hear from you. Glad you’re doing well. Sorry to hear that your experience wasn’t what you would have liked. Sometimes our lust gets the better of us and we end up feeling differently later. I don’t use the word “regret” specifically because I think that word carries too much weight. It should be reserved for things we would do almost anything to take back. Not to put words in your mouth but it seems as if you view it all as an experience and you’ll just move forward knowing how this particular one went. You can use this information to help you make decisions as you continue your journey.

Mrs-up2her and I have had a few things go differently than we expected and we prefer to consider them as lessons learned. No regrets. Just a better understanding of what we enjoy and what we don’t. Of course those things change over time. Something we didn’t care for 10 years ago might be a very welcome experience today.

Please keep us abreast of things. Are you interested in playing with one of the guys from work, or would you prefer to keep that part of your life separated from the other?

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:46 pm 
Player

Thanks for the update. Hope your Hubby was happy that you fucked Ted one more time!
Very erotic!!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:35 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

So my husband is going to be in Los Angeles on business for 7 days in April, leaving me home alone that entire time. We both talked about some fantasies, that we both could have during these days. We both agreed to open up about what we both secretly wanted, but were afraid to ask. Some wine was even involved to get the conversation going.

One of the things I wanted is a mini affair with someone. Meaning, I want to do what I want with someone, and purposely not have to get permission from him, or tell him anything while he is away. Or do things, that he enjoys me doing. I will act normal when he calls, and not let him think anything is happening (even if it is). My "affair" window of time is just those 7 days, meaning I wouldn't do anything secret outside of those seven days. I have expressed to him in the past, that full disclosure and planning sometimes takes the thrill out of things. I want to be naughty in an completely unsupervised & spontaneous way, and see how it is. He asked if guy(s) would be coming in the house. I told him, I don't know, and I would not want any limits, and he would have to trust me. I told him having that freedom, by itself is hot for me, and I may not even use it, but I wanted the option. I also said, I would like to not talk about it when he got home, and I would just pretend nothing happened.

Then he went in to his fantasy, and it kind of blew me away a little bit. He wants to see a Mistress while he is in Los Angeles. Not for sex, but for kinky shopping where she would direct him to buy his panties and bra's and outfits. I was sort off hurt that I am not good enough at that, and he would see a Mistress. I was part jealous that he'd be with anther female, but here I am saying I want a secret affair.

He pulled up some Mistress websites, and apparently kinky shopping is a thing they do. He said it would only be 1-2 hours, and he would come back with sets of clothes to wear. I told him I would think about it. He said he trusted me enough to have the affair, so it's very difficult for me to say he can't get in his humiliation fix with a Mistress. I am leaning toward letting it happen because he has been so awesome. He even agreed to be in Chastity, and show me before & after he is still locked up.

I asked if I would get to hear all the details, and he said he would like it to be private too. However, if I share my details, he would share his. I guess that is fair.... What does everyone think?

I would appreciate private replies for this, as it's a sensitive topic for me.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:55 pm 
Player

I can understand your fantasy of having an affair all to yourself, but if you decide to continue the affair after the trip, you may want to share the details before continuing.

Having him see a Mistress is a little complicated, but it may help you understand what he needs in the way of humiliation and may help him open up about those desires to you. I wonder what else he has in mind for a Mistress, you should try to get him to admit his desires more.

As for chastity, I would recommend a temporary lock with a number on it. That way you know if he has taken it off.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:31 pm 
Player

I would agree with his fantasy and enjoy your freedom too.
I think that the way you two are communicating, openly sharing your most intimate fantasies, and supporting each other is “true love” .
So many couples would never have developed the trust to share like your doing. Others would keep secrets and lie about affairs and sexual kinks. They would live double lives and never knowing the joys of having a telationship like yours.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:33 pm 
2 Bit Whore

content deleted by author

Last edited by elina on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:56 pm 
Player

So I am curious. Where's the payoff or the benefit for your husband and your marriage with your " secret affair" ?

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:27 pm 
Player

Hey Kellie. Who do you plan on fucking while your husband is away. I know you already have someone in mind.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 pm 
Virgin

What you are asking for is very advanced. You are asking him (paraphrasing) to do something that turns him on and then telling him that you don't care that it turns him on. I am under the assumption that he wants to hear all the details. I could be completely wrong, but it seems like you are taking this from a marriage thing to a Kellie thing. The mistress portion of this seems (to me) minor. I don't want to belittle it to you as you feel hurt. I bet if you said you wanted to be part of the mistress shopping spree near home that he would like that. I think that you will both be pushing each other away a little bit on this one. I would want to hear every detail of my wife's fun, but I would definitely let her do it. You should both have another conversation on this. You may revisit this in the future, but as I said, very far advanced things goin on here. Good luck and keep us posted please.

80 lucky people so far......

Watch my wife have fun:

https://xhamster.com/users/jibbee

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 am 
Experienced

I am new to this thread... wow, great stuff. Kellie, you are very sexy! And reading this pushes many of my buttons....

I enjoyed hearing the cuckolding details but also what you enjoyed about being dominated by Ted. It provided some nice insight into things I can do at home when I am the 'top'. I love the way you have shared the progress in your journey.

Thanks!

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:01 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I hope you will follow through on your fantasy and keep us posted! Sounds fun and hot!

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:25 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Quote:
So I am curious. Where's the payoff or the benefit for your husband and your marriage with your " secret affair" ?

My husband has stated on occasions, he likes me taking some liberties and pushing boundaries, to hear about them later. They were always in the context of being with Ted. This is a variation of that, me deciding who I see, and how often. We did agree I would eventually tell him what I do during the 7 days.

Quote:
Hey Kellie. Who do you plan on fucking while your husband is away. I know you already have someone in mind.

Actually I don't currently have anyone in mind. But I am doing some searching online now, and corresponding with a few people. There is always Ted, but I like the idea of going on some new dates, and meeting some new people.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I say good for you guys. As long as you're communicating and the details are agreeable, enjoy the ride. Can't wait to hear more. Absolutely loving the desire to be able to play at will. The hottest a woman can be is when she is fucking simply for the sake of her own pleasure. Of course, hubby needs to be on board with it. But your adventure in fun to read about.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 pm 
Player

I don’t have much input sorry as the true cuckold side of things is a bit foreign to me. Just wanted to say I still love reading your updates and hope you’re doing well sexy young lady.
Hope to hear how you’re going when you’re free.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:38 pm 
Experienced

You said your husband is leaving in April for a bit. Are you gonna fuck anyone else before he leaves? Are you gonna go back and have Ted fuck you again a few times, just to get some?

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:19 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Hello,

Thanks for those who have PM'ed me, asking for an update.

Things have slowed down quite a bit with me seeing Ted or anyone else. I haven't seen him since I last wrote about it a few weeks ago on here. My husband and I had sex a few times, and we are starting back up his chastity prior to him leaving for Los Angeles.

Our arrangement is still on. He has selected the Mistress he wants to see, and I have seen all their email exchanges, and he will be in chastity, and will prove it with pictures. She will just bring him shopping in a mall for the clothing (and humiliation) he desires. One thing he doesn't know, I contacted her privately, so I will get updates from her by text as well. I am very confident sex isn't going to be an option for him while he is there.

As for my week alone, I don't have any set plans with who I will be seeing. Going on initial dates with guys each day seems more fun then being serious with someone the whole 7 days. I like the attention of leading up to the meeting, and the (hopefully) chemistry that happens when you realize you are in to that person. The texting and the flirting. I hope to start that next week, as now would be too soon.

I have went to a few after work happy hours with some guys at work, where I was the only female. I did notice them texting me more often. I get the vibe a few of them are in to me. I will have some more updates towards the end of the month I promise!

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:32 pm 
Player

Thanks for the update!!

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:07 am 
2 Bit Whore

Thank You Kellie

Good to see that you have a communication channel to the Mistress Your hubby will be seeing without him knowing.
I wish you the best of luck with the flirting while your husband is good.

Sincerely
elina

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:30 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

So I met with Ted yesterday for the first time in several weeks. He noticed I dropped off, and stopped coming by, and wanted to know what was up. We talked for a long time, about how to proceed. We didn't even have sex, as it was mostly all talking.

It starting with him asking if we have broken up, as I have his key, and I have some clothes at his place. He also wanted to go on a date with someone, and wanted to not upset me with that, so he wanted to clearly communicate.

We first talked about Joe, and the 3 some we had. I told Ted that the encounter left a negative experience with my husband and I, and that was partially why I stopped coming by. He assumed it had something to do with that, and felt very bad he pushed me too far. He is new to having a female sub, and was just trying to give me a new experience. I told him I don't blame him, as he slowly introduced me to Joe, and I never gave me sign I didn't want it. We just didn't like it. So he said he won't involve him again, unless I ask.

I also admitted that I wanted more of an emotional connection, and it seemed like I was just his submissive fuck toy. Which I enjoyed, but I also wanted an emotional connection he wasn't giving me (at least consistently). He said one issue is that I only come by 1-2 times a week, and I usually spend the night at home, and not with him. He admitted he missed me during the last few weeks, and wanted more of me, sensing he does has feelings. He thinks if we spent more time together, there would be a connection.

That is when I mentioned I am alone for 7 days in less then a month, and maybe we can spend some more time together then, and try this out. He immediately got excited, and asked if I would spend some consecutive nights with him, to try to build some momentum. One thing led to another, and I agreed, under some conditions. He agreed to them, which I can share later. :o

I need to keep you guys in a little bit of suspense!

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:23 pm 
2 Bit Whore

imkellie wrote:
I need to keep you guys in a little bit of suspense!

Oh, we’re in suspense. :D Thanks for the update. Believe it or not, many of us on here already understand the ups and downs. Especially early on, there are often dramatic pauses. Parties collect their feelings and calm their nerves. Often, jealousy creeps in and time is needed for discussion and eventually the urge builds again. The communication with Ted is important too (if you want that to continue). Sounds like this was a substantial talk and it might lead you to some more wonderful times.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 625 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2225 Next