Will she?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Will your hotwife swallow the load?

1. She gobbles it down like dessert.
45%
2. She takes it in the mouth but doesn't like to swallow.
18%
3. She gags at the thought.
12%
4. Damn it she's a spitter.
8%
5. Oh yeah, one load after another.
18%

Total votes: 194

IndyGreg
Virgin

Will she?

Unread post by IndyGreg » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:56 am

After a poll I ran a few weeks ago about hotwives deep throating cock the results were that right at a third polled could give deep throat.
So as a follow up this poll is about does she love to swallow hot loads. My Becky sure does, I'm amazed at her appetite for cum.

IndyGreg
Virgin

Re: Will she?

Unread post by IndyGreg » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:22 am

Sorry for the double post, admin delete one if you wish.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:22 am

I picked number 5. :twisted:

Cray-z-dayz
Experienced

Unread post by Cray-z-dayz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 am

Jewel doesn't hesitate... she swallows and enjoys. Soooooo fucking hot to see. (And experience.) ;)

-Cray
I never thought my wife could be this wild. I am SO lucky.

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:58 am

She loves it and we snowball!

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:29 pm

bihoustonhubby wrote:She loves it and we snowball!
Us too, that was not an option though, so I did not select a response.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:55 pm

I chose 2, but 4 is also true.

IndyGreg
Virgin

Unread post by IndyGreg » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:53 am

That's interesting. Admittedly choices 1 and 5 are similar enough that I added the two together and right now it looks like 58% of the hot wives love to gulp down hot loads of cum. I guess that means that Becky isn't as unique as I might have thought.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:11 am

I checked 5.
My wife has been fascinated by cum since the first time she made a dick squirt. She loves cum. I have read someplace that men are more prone to develop a fetish. That may be true but my wife I'm sure has a cum fetish.
She likes it in her most but also likes it all over her. I remember one night several years ago she came home from a party and she had several loads in her hair. It was crusty by then but she was delighted with it. Said the smell made her feel sexy.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:19 am

If my wife's lover asks for oral she points to me and says "that's his job!" She hates doing it and refuses.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

I didn't know how to answer so I answered #2 because that's the most often. My wife generally withdraws when a friend is about to cum and jerks him off. But she usually swallows with one younger friend she sees often. Not with me though. It's something about those two's relationship that different; I understand why she does with him, but I don't tell her what to do.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:11 pm

I voted that she "Gags at the thought." That is only with my cum. With her lover's, she told him to cum in her mouth and she swallowed, many times. I'm so jealous. Now, on the rare occasions I actually get a blow job, it is always with a condom. Even then, it only lasts a few minutes then she gets bored and gives up and I am left with finishing myself off.

PaCouple_2
Prepubescent

Unread post by PaCouple_2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Mine refuses to suck anyone but myself. She hates cum anywhere near her face. Let alone her mouth. She allows me to cum in her mouth every now and then but not very often and then it is spit out.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Mine is intrigued by cum and loves to swallow. She is a reserved farm girl and I asked her about her desire to swallow and she said the thought of not swallowing never occurred to her. After all these years she still loves to jack a dick off and watch it squirt like she has never seen one before and is curious. Always fun. When she has those green eyes showing and a dick in her mouth you can see the totally pleased look as it pumps cum down her throat and not a drop is spilled.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Wifey says she swallows her lovers cum until they're hooked on her then not so much.

Lovecum
Experienced

Unread post by Lovecum » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm

My wife loves to eat cum!!! Thankful for that!!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:23 am

I have never had a hot wife not swallow my cum. That has actually surprised me because afterwards some have told me that they had never done that before. I have never questioned that as I really never cared about “before”.. only “now” and with me !!

I don’t discuss it.. I just assume they will .. and they must assume I expect it !!

I do remember one gf that did question it. As she was sucking my cock she stopped and looked up at me and asked “do I have to swallow your cum ??” I said “yes”.. and she went right back to sucking my cock.. and swallowed. She never asked again !!

I think there is a psychological reaction to swallowing with an Alpha bf even if she does not normally swallow.

I look at gagging as a different issue as I always push for deep throating .. finding her limits and working past them a little at a time.. which does cause gagging. I just never associate gagging with swallowing. I might be a little more Dominant than the average bf but I believe her concentration at that point is focused more on my Cock gagging her than my cum. And besides.. the saliva that builds up on my Cock when she gags makes for a very sloppy blowjob.. And I love sloppy blowjobs !!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Rebel Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Rebel Wife » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:04 am

Mrs. Rebel will only swallow my cum but strictly because she feels cheated if she doesn't get to see and play with her FB's cum. Spreading her lover's hot load all over her belly and tits make her absolutely insane with lust. But then she will suck his softening cock and would never think of spitting out what remnants she receives.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 am

Choice #1 is my wife Lynda. :cool:

Tncvegas
Experienced

Unread post by Tncvegas » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:25 pm

She loves to swallow for me. But we have a rule - no swallowing others. They can cum on her tits or back or belly. But no swallowing.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:58 pm

I wouldn't say my wife loves swallowing but she certainly loves showing guys that she does swallow. She will not let the cock out of her mouth until they have completely finished cumming then will proudly show the load before swallowing, and will then show her empty mouth after. Sometimes she will play a little letting some cum dribble from her mouth before sucking it back in. Once she dribbled it all over the guys chest before licking and sucking it back up then of course swallowing it.

It makes me both proud and super horny to watch her do this and when finished I will immediately kiss and fuck her.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:33 am

Dang it... Why no 'Snowball" option?

Especially in mfm, she eagerly lets either man cum in her mouth - but her rule is that she is going to snowball the other guy. Always with a naughty laugh and smirk.

hopper469
Virgin

Unread post by hopper469 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:13 am

Number 1 but only for others. If I want her to swallow it has to be in the back of her throat, so the taste is past the tongue. Which is awesome too! One of her boyfriends tells her he's close and she goes at it and floods her mouth. Also, during reclaiming sex she will pull me out will gobble down on my LiLpp and clean his sperm off while 69ing. Her second husband never comes during oral sex but she loves to go down on him after he explodes inside her, hoping he gets hard again. Which he does. Damn Covid hit and put a stop to it. Now it's just us and we're happy with that.