Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:51 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:23 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Southeast Louisiana
So, as I had posted in the last topic "Wow, this is happening soooo fast" things have really progressed. I apologize up front, but I am not a creative writer so if it seems a little scattered, it’s just that my brain is that way right now.

As you may recall, Gwyn's first lover was little disappointing. Although they had some great sexting on KiK, when it came down to it, our guy couldn't get the job done (even for himself)

So, here is what has happened since. She started texting on KiK with a gentleman she met on AM and they met for coffee and the two seem to hit it off. He is an attorney and she also works in the legal arena as well. So, some common ground. He knows about me and that I am in with her solo adventures. So, tomorrow is another lunch time meet up at the apartment. She definitely has some plans for him. But, since she is the one personally experiencing it, it’s going to be best if she tells about the experience in her own words. I can tell you I am a little less apprehensive about this one that I was the last one. But, it’s not tomorrow yet. Hopefully, I’ll be able to breathe and won't be a basket case, lol.

But, besides this meeting, she has also been involved in several other great communications.

She had some very hot sexting with someone she met online that is out of state. Unfortunately, life and timing had a way of interrupting (job, funerals, husband). But, perhaps in the near future they can find some time that works for both.

She has also has had a long-time fantasy of being the second female in a FMF threesome. Wellll, she has had contact with a cute couple that are near where we live who had someone that they played with for a long time and then that person moved. So, enter Gwyn. They are looking for a regular recurring person. That’s looking like it could happen over the next few weeks.

Over the weekend, she reached out to another potential lover and they connected over KiK. After a little back and forth conversation, looks like they will probably meet for drinks later this week to check out the chemistry. So, this could very well be lover number 3 in the near future.
Yes, this is happening kind of fast and is really causing us to communicate a lot. It does seem at every turn we are having to discuss what we are both comfortable with (rules so to speak). So far, my biggest issue was a concern that she was feeling like she only wanted to deal with one lover but then have an encounter 2 to 3 times a week. For me, that was not going to work. I am okay with her having a regular, but as long as there are others that mix it up.

So far, the benefits of all this has been an amazing increase in our sex life. Not sure why the fact of me being okay with her fucking and sucking other men (and couples) would bring us closer, but somehow it has. We do have fun going over the text messages she has with the people she has met. Since last week I have bought her several new sexy lingerie and underwear. Today, I just got in some new toys from A & E. I sent her the pics.

This past weekend, she did a really awesome real preview of the play by play she has planned for her lover tomorrow at lunch. Oh my, is this dude in for a treat. I know I enjoyed it!!!

Hopefully, she can post over the next few days about her experience. Let’s all hope this one is way better than the first. :D

Love you Gwynnie!!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:51 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:52 pm
Posts: 249
Sounds like she's on a roll. Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:38 am 
Experienced

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:47 pm
Posts: 159
semaj3001 wrote:
Yes, this is happening kind of fast and is really causing us to communicate a lot. It does seem at every turn we are having to discuss what we are both comfortable with (rules so to speak). So far, my biggest issue was a concern that she was feeling like she only wanted to deal with one lover but then have an encounter 2 to 3 times a week. For me, that was not going to work. I am okay with her having a regular, but as long as there are others that mix it up.

So far, the benefits of all this has been an amazing increase in our sex life. Not sure why the fact of me being okay with her fucking and sucking other men (and couples) would bring us closer, but somehow it has. We do have fun going over the text messages she has with the people she has met. Since last week I have bought her several new sexy lingerie and underwear. Today, I just got in some new toys from A & E. I sent her the pics.



Communication is incredibly important for this. Keep talking all the time. It is informative, assuring, and HOT. This is also a reason why you will grow stronger together as a couple. The same happened to us. Since my wife is cucking me, we have more and better sex. We get along much better, life is more interesting. There will be times when you will feel anxiety over what is happening, but with good communication and your wife being understanding of your situation, you wil get over it and enjoy. The way you are writing, I would think that it is dead certain that your wife will cuckold you. Congratulations.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:02 am 
Experienced

Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Posts: 239
It's amazing how this lifestyle can bring a husband and wife closer. Keep communicating.

Hopefully this time is better than the last time. Good luck!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:31 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Southeast Louisiana
So, it happened for her today. She met with her second lover and described it in a text to me as "Hot". About an hour before her meeting she sent me a copy of a text between her and some 33 year old guy and she was really excited about the potential there.

It was still a little challenging for me when the time came and I knew she was with him. But, I managed to move through it. Of course, her sending me such positive texts about me and us afterwords, really helped solidify us. We met up after work and she shared with me everything and it was an incredible turn on. I couldn't wait to be with her myself. We had incredible sex together this evening. I know there is a term that is used here called "reclaiming" but, personally I don't feel for myself the term works. I feel that she was mine before and remains mine after. She feels that way as well.

An interesting discovery for me is that I've always been an Alpha type and very competitive but at the same time am turned on by sharing her with others. What I find is now I have a desire to outperform the men she has been with. Whether I can or not is a different story. But, I'll give it as they used to say "the old college Try".

So, she does have a meet and greet set up with a potential new lover on Thursday and has started texting with a young man that is 33. She is certainly excited about that. For me, I hope I'm up for that challenge, lol.

This has been really good for us so far. Looking forward to the journey.

I'm also looking forward to her posting her experience from today.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:51 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 32
How awesome (is that)!?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:50 am 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 pm
Posts: 104
My lunch hour with C

C is an attorney and I am a legal secretary. When we first started texting and introducing ourselves he said, “I’m an attorney. Don’t hold it against me.” I said, “I’m a legal secretary. Don’t hold that against me.” He replied, “Ha!” And so began our texting.
We met last week face to face and then set Tuesday as my lunch hour with C.
In the morning, I texted C the instructions for pulling into the apartment complex and how to get in the gate. He didn’t respond so I thought that he was probably in court. A half hour later I texted him a sexy text of what I was looking forward to (i.e., being on my knees and watching you grab your big dick and put it in my mouth for me to suck, feeling your mouth on my pussy, and finally you sliding your big dick into my aching pussy).
An hour later he replied, “Hey sexy!! Just walking out of court. What a very nice text to have waiting on me!! I can’t wait for all of the above myself.”
I replied that maybe one day we can play “attorney does secretary” and he told me he likes the way I think. Y’all, this is fun! I feel so uninhibited.
I arrived at the apartment before C so that I could change my clothes. My sweet hubby wants me to feel so sexy (could I love him even more??) so he bought me some lingerie, a black satiny short robe with a matching nightie, and no panties of course. I put those on and texted C that I was waiting for him.
When I opened the door for him, he had a nice smile on his face when he saw what I was wearing. He bent down to kiss me hello. Now C is a foot taller than me so I asked him to sit on the sofa. He did and I straddled his legs.
Note: I’m not sure how much detail I should add so I’m just going to lay it all out there and if I give too much detail, please let me know and I will hold back in the future.
During our texting, I had forwarded C two lovely photos of my breasts of which he replied that they are magnificent. I love my breasts. I think they are the best part of me. So, while sitting on his lap, I wanted to have them in his face. I could feel his erection underneath me as I rubbed on him. He looked at my breasts and put his hands on them. I took the robe off my shoulders and pulled down the straps of the nightie to reveal them to him. His eyes were on them the whole time. He grabbed them and began sucking on my nipples. I sat back and unbuttoned his shirt.
We went into the bedroom and I sat on the bed leaning back on my arms and watched him undress the rest of the way. Once he was naked, I knelt in front of him. He grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth. I sucked it and licked his balls. He has a nice dick. After a bit of sucking his dick, I got on the bed and parted my legs for him as he asked me to do. He was looking at my pussy. Later on I learned that he really likes to look at pussy. That’s such a turn on.
Usually, I’m very self-conscious, but this time I wasn’t. Maybe it is because I knew we were there for just sex. I wasn’t out to impress anyone. It was just sex. I wanted sex and so did he. And nothing else. Maybe that is what allowed me to let go of any inhibitions. I was just free. No fear of being judged or not good enough. Which, of course, is my own faulty thinking I know, but that’s what it is. Wow! I think this whole experience is unlocking that for me. My sweet hubby has told me this for 31 years that I’m beautiful, but I’ve always seen all of my flaws, my not-perfect-body, always with a little extra weight that I was always trying to lose. I guess the faulty thinking is that I felt bad about myself because I love my husband and I was not as beautiful as I ought to have been. But with this new man that I’m about to have sex with, this is the body that you’re getting buddy. This is the body that was in the pictures posted on A.M. There are no surprises and I don’t need to impress you by trying to be perfect because this is not love, it’s just sex. My love is my sweet hubby.
Back to the story. So there I am leaning back on my elbows with my legs spread and he’s looking at my pussy with such lust. What a turn on! So C goes down on me and it was nice. I was enjoying it. After a bit, he rises up and gets above me ready to put his dick in me. I told him to put on a condom, so he did. When he slid his dick in me, oh yeah, that was good. I love that feeling. I looked up at him and we watched each other as he fucked me. I reached my hand down to touch myself as he was sliding in and out. I grabbed my boobs and he bent down to suck on a nipple. After a while, he turned me over to fuck me doggie style and I was still touching myself. He’s a talker and said things like “Oh, yeah, touch that pussy. Rub it. It’s so beautiful.” Then I turned over again and he sat back on his heels and watched as his dick moved in and out of me. I rubbed my clit. I asked him if he liked to watch and he said that he did.
The condom was a little bit of a problem because it blocked some of the feeling for him, and for me, too. He needed to work on getting harder so while he sat back on his heels between my legs stroking his dick, he looked at my pussy the whole time. And I wanted him to look at it. I enjoyed that. He parted my pussy lips and repeated over and over that it was beautiful, so beautiful, so pretty and pink. I began touching myself again, watching him enjoy looking at it. I parted the lips for him to see the pink hiding under the folds. I rubbed my finger over and took pleasure in watching him look at it. So there I was with a man that I’d only met once in person and chatted with several times via text between my parted legs, stroking his dick, staring at my pussy, the most intimate part of me, while I rubbed my clit. I loved it. I wanted to have an orgasm, but they don’t come easy for me. (Yes, I avoided the pun, LOL.)
I didn’t have my first orgasm until I was 36. Yes, 36. That saddens me that I missed out on that feeling for so many years. For me to orgasm, I have to work for it. When I’m alone, I watch youporn. For me to orgasm with the hubby, it’s with him going down on me and me visualizing some sexy scene. This is the best orgasm that I have. The hubby does it just right and it feels so, so good; leading up to it, then the crescendo of the orgasm, and then the downside of it. Just wow! And I have never had an orgasm while being fucked. That is a goal for myself that I hope one day to achieve.
Back to the story. So there I was laying there, touching myself, him sitting back between my legs watching me as he stroked his dick, my head turned to the side, trying to visualize, and hearing him tell me how pretty my pussy is and if I could only see what he sees. He kept repeating these kinds of words. I started feeling the beginnings of that orgasm coming on. I enjoyed that feeling. It intensified a little bit more and I enjoyed the pleasure of it. He enjoyed watching me enjoy those feelings. I did not achieve orgasm, but it felt good and his words told me that he was enjoying watching me feel good. I told him to just take off the condom and rub his dick on my pussy. I like seeing that, too. So he did. And then he slid his dick inside of me. Yes! That’s a good feeling. I may be done with the condoms, at least for him. He fucked me until he came. Yes, he came inside me. I like that feeling, too. After a minute, he rolled over and lay down on the bed beside me and we chatted a little.
Then we got up, took turns in the bathroom, and got dressed. He watched me put my bra on (it’s a pretty one the hubby had just taken me shopping to buy). He watched me put on my top and we talked while I put on my jewelry. He asked me if I wanted him to leave or if it was okay if walked out together. I thought that was sweet. What a gentleman! I told me that we could walk out together. So we did and he kissed me goodbye.
When I was back at my desk, I texted C and told him, “thank you for ‘lunch’. I’m back at my desk typing away.” He replied, “It was my pleasure and thank you! Can’t wait until next time.”
As I drove back to my office, I texted the hubby that I was heading back to work, that it was hot, and that I would tell him about it later. I also told him that I loved him and that he was still the best. And I mean that!
After work, I went to the hubby’s office to tell him all about my lunch hour. Then we both went to the apartment and the hubby and I had sex, and yes, I achieved orgasm. :) And so did he. :) :)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:03 am 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 pm
Posts: 104
I do have a follow-up comment that I wish to add. These events are true. Whether you choose to believe them or not is up to you. I know that there is a troll on this website who is trying to make people feel bad and cause ill will. I have blocked this person. My hubby is blocking this person, too. Poison is not welcome in our relationship. I feel bad for you and for whatever has caused you pain that you feel you need to inflict pain on others. Well, that is not happening here. Best wishes to you in your life and what you choose to do.
Much love to all.
Gwynnie


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 am 
Experienced

Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Posts: 239
That's so awesome that your second time was so much better than the first time! Enjoy this wild ride and have fun!

Yes, there are certainly people on this site who take a little bit of information and make wild assumptions. I feel sorry for them. The good thing is that there are a lot of good people with sound advice. Sounds like you and your husband are communicating and enjoying this together. Don't let the trolls get to you.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 am 
Prepubescent

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:37 am
Posts: 4
What a beautiful story........So exciting and now down in print for hubby to view whenever he wants!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:16 am 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 pm
Posts: 104
Wolf wrote:
That's so awesome that your second time was so much better than the first time! Enjoy this wild ride and have fun!


Thank you! Also, thanks for connecting with the hubby. I appreciate your friendship. Kisses


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:17 am 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 pm
Posts: 104
Loveher penetrated wrote:
What a beautiful story........So exciting and now down in print for hubby to view whenever he wants!


Yes! He does love a good story. Thank you!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:53 am 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
Posts: 6237
Location: Sausalito, CA
Quote:
Not sure why the fact of me being okay with her fucking and sucking other men (and couples) would bring us closer, but somehow it has.
It DOES. Perhaps because it is sharing such intimate experiences of pleasure and also because the LS including accepting each others' sexual nature as they really are.

_________________
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:01 am 
Experienced

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:35 am
Posts: 181
Your hubby is a very fortunate man. Congratulations to you on your willingness to embrace this adventure.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:18 am 
Player

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:03 pm
Posts: 395
Well that jumped the shark real quick. You are aware that creating multiple posts makes it harder to keep all the details straight right?
While your fantasy writing composition is pretty good, its also important to not be so quick to advance your storyline. Makes it alittle more believable.
The stapping cabin (apartment) was the first clue followed by the immediate second cock, and then the latest, gping bareback with this guy. Forget about the fact that your supposed wife would knowingly do this but if you were familiar with the majority of guys on AM you would realize that going bareback on the first encounter is a huge no!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:11 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Posts: 239
gwynnie1126 wrote:
Wolf wrote:
That's so awesome that your second time was so much better than the first time! Enjoy this wild ride and have fun!


Thank you! Also, thanks for connecting with the hubby. I appreciate your friendship. Kisses


Thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully you won't get turned off by the troll and will continue to post about your naughty adventures.

Your hubby is nice. It's always good to be able to talk to other hotwife husbands about this lifestyle. Not exactly something we can share with friends and family.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:15 pm 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 pm
Posts: 104
Hi all!

I met with potential lover number 3 last night. I like him. At the end, he walked me to my car and kissed me twice. Two really good kisses. I love really good kisses. We may get together next week... We'll see where this leads.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:25 pm 
$2 Ho

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:35 pm
Posts: 903
This is exciting! Thank you for keeping us updated!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:46 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Southeast Louisiana
So, this new chapter in Gwynnie1126 and my life has been quite exciting that just started a few weeks ago has not been without its issues and big learning curves. It seems that each step carries with it new points of excitement but then also new challenges that we are still figuring out.
So, here goes the challenging moments with us, the gut wrenching discussions and moves to the next step. I post this part not as the “hot” part of the experience, but the real part that as I read in other posts others have dealt with in some fashion.

One of the first things I was concerned with was an emotional attachment to someone else. Part of my Hotwife fantasy does not involve her having a boyfriend or someone who has the same emotional connection to her as I do. From my own perspective, I am not into the cuckholding part of sharing her. So, as her and I started talking, she was indicating to me that she desired to just be with one person in an ongoing connection. This was after she met the second man she was with. I asked how often she would want to meet with this person a week, I was surprised to learn 3 times a week. Well, this was our first challenge as I really felt that a frequency of that nature opens the door for emotional connection. So, we had a pretty heavy discussion on this. The funny thing is she had only been with the guy one time and so I was worried about something that had not even happened yet.

Our next challenge dealt with what she used to do (or not do) for me before all of this. Prior to this, I would try to sext her whenever we were apart and sometimes while she was at work. If I was off and she was working, I would even send her dick pics playing around with her. For the sexting, she would complain to me that she never knew what to say and asked me to stop sending her sexting at work because people were watching and to stop sending dick pics because she didn’t want to see that. Well, as she began to meet guys on AM, she started sexting a lot and even asking the guys for dick pics. She of course shared all of this with me not thinking about our life before. At first I found it hot, but then the realization came in that she was now doing things with these other men that I felt chastised about in the past. So, this was our next heavy discussion. But, I realized after that she was also now sexting with me as well. So, this experience really opened the door for our own sex life.

Challenge 3. She talks and meets with a new guy at a place where they have drinks and hang out and talk. They both enjoy the atmosphere and he says they should do it again. She asks me later, how would I feel about her going on a date on the same night they hooked up. At first, I was thinking in terms of where they met and thought that would not be a problem with me. Well, later in the day I have time for this to start sinking in. I start wondering “did she ask about just going to dinner or did she say “date” If she really said date, what does a date entail? So, our next heavy conversation. I am now wanting to know, what are the parameters to be considered a “date”? I ask the question and try to get specific. Are we talking the movies, a walk on the park, a dinner cruise? Some of these things to me start infringing on what I feel my role as her love and husband. At this point, I am thinking she is ready to just quit all this because we seem to hitting areas of problems at each step. Thankfully, we talk through it and have an understanding.

Challenge 4. She starts telling me how intrigued she is with new guy (number 3) because he is creating a degree of heavy anticipation and keeping her waiting and telling me how it’s making her crazy in a good way. Well, again, I start thinking about how I would do the same thing and she would get mad at me for that. Another heavy discussion. Again, I am realizing this process is transforming her and she is starting to become who I’ve wanted her to be.

So, through it all I realize that these issues have been two main things, my own insecurities and the uncharted waters for both of us. I am realizing through all of this that as hard as it may be, if this is to continue successfully, I need to trust her judgement and that although she is enjoying the sex, that she is doing this for our own sex life and marriage. Even with all these challenges, we have had some of the best sex we have had in years and find we are closer than ever.
So, I know this is not the sexiest post and may not be what you were looking for in a read, but I thought to give an honest picture to someone just getting started or considering it, there is a lot of cool shit to this lifestyle, but there are challenges you will need to be willing to communicate about and work through. Certainly, not a lifestyle for the faint of heart.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:22 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:35 pm
Posts: 903
maybe not "sexy" but definitely great!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 am 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Posts: 991
Location: Rocky Mountains
Thank You for sharing the challenges along with the smoking hot sexiness of your journey.

Mr GILF

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41180

Photos viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41811


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:38 am 
Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:08 pm
Posts: 390
Thank you for sharing. Personally, I feel that reading about others' challenges as they get into this lifestyle is the biggest benefit of this board. I can find hot stories all over the internet, but learning from the real emotions that arise and how people navigate them is priceless.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:53 pm 
$2 Ho

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:35 pm
Posts: 903
JeffBingham wrote:
Thank you for sharing. Personally, I feel that reading about others' challenges as they get into this lifestyle is the biggest benefit of this board. I can find hot stories all over the internet, but learning from the real emotions that arise and how people navigate them is priceless.


Exactly!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:41 pm 
Player

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:03 pm
Posts: 395
semaj3001 wrote:
So, this new chapter in Gwynnie1126 and my life has been quite exciting that just started a few weeks ago has not been without its issues and big learning curves. It seems that each step carries with it new points of excitement but then also new challenges that we are still figuring out.
So, here goes the challenging moments with us, the gut wrenching discussions and moves to the next step. I post this part not as the “hot” part of the experience, but the real part that as I read in other posts others have dealt with in some fashion.

One of the first things I was concerned with was an emotional attachment to someone else. Part of my Hotwife fantasy does not involve her having a boyfriend or someone who has the same emotional connection to her as I do. From my own perspective, I am not into the cuckholding part of sharing her. So, as her and I started talking, she was indicating to me that she desired to just be with one person in an ongoing connection. This was after she met the second man she was with. I asked how often she would want to meet with this person a week, I was surprised to learn 3 times a week. Well, this was our first challenge as I really felt that a frequency of that nature opens the door for emotional connection. So, we had a pretty heavy discussion on this. The funny thing is she had only been with the guy one time and so I was worried about something that had not even happened yet.

Our next challenge dealt with what she used to do (or not do) for me before all of this. Prior to this, I would try to sext her whenever we were apart and sometimes while she was at work. If I was off and she was working, I would even send her dick pics playing around with her. For the sexting, she would complain to me that she never knew what to say and asked me to stop sending her sexting at work because people were watching and to stop sending dick pics because she didn’t want to see that. Well, as she began to meet guys on AM, she started sexting a lot and even asking the guys for dick pics. She of course shared all of this with me not thinking about our life before. At first I found it hot, but then the realization came in that she was now doing things with these other men that I felt chastised about in the past. So, this was our next heavy discussion. But, I realized after that she was also now sexting with me as well. So, this experience really opened the door for our own sex life.

Challenge 3. She talks and meets with a new guy at a place where they have drinks and hang out and talk. They both enjoy the atmosphere and he says they should do it again. She asks me later, how would I feel about her going on a date on the same night they hooked up. At first, I was thinking in terms of where they met and thought that would not be a problem with me. Well, later in the day I have time for this to start sinking in. I start wondering “did she ask about just going to dinner or did she say “date” If she really said date, what does a date entail? So, our next heavy conversation. I am now wanting to know, what are the parameters to be considered a “date”? I ask the question and try to get specific. Are we talking the movies, a walk on the park, a dinner cruise? Some of these things to me start infringing on what I feel my role as her love and husband. At this point, I am thinking she is ready to just quit all this because we seem to hitting areas of problems at each step. Thankfully, we talk through it and have an understanding.

Challenge 4. She starts telling me how intrigued she is with new guy (number 3) because he is creating a degree of heavy anticipation and keeping her waiting and telling me how it’s making her crazy in a good way. Well, again, I start thinking about how I would do the same thing and she would get mad at me for that. Another heavy discussion. Again, I am realizing this process is transforming her and she is starting to become who I’ve wanted her to be.

So, through it all I realize that these issues have been two main things, my own insecurities and the uncharted waters for both of us. I am realizing through all of this that as hard as it may be, if this is to continue successfully, I need to trust her judgement and that although she is enjoying the sex, that she is doing this for our own sex life and marriage. Even with all these challenges, we have had some of the best sex we have had in years and find we are closer than ever.
So, I know this is not the sexiest post and may not be what you were looking for in a read, but I thought to give an honest picture to someone just getting started or considering it, there is a lot of cool shit to this lifestyle, but there are challenges you will need to be willing to communicate about and work through. Certainly, not a lifestyle for the faint of heart.

Sorry but we had to laughat your concerns . Lets just forget about the fact that she placted your concerns and nothing actually changed.
How can she form a deep emotional connection wjen she's already working on her third random dude in just a couple of weeks? We would be more concerned about the amount of time she's dedicating to finding and fucking multiple cocks, especially since this is all so new. Snd your already proposing her having 3 days a week?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:05 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Southeast Louisiana
Westmdman wrote:
She's definitely a sexy lady. A little jealousy is only natural. You are both adjusting to your new situation and it's not without its problems, but it will also have its rewards. You just have to communicate with each other. Sounds like both of you are handling this well. She's quite an attractive woman and u are fortunate to have her. She is also fortunate to have you as a husband, I know some of this is not easy.


That is much appreciated Westmdman. She is certainly a very sexy lady and I do feel very fortunate.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigKitpack


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze