Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Gwynnie is ALL IN.
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:11 pm 
Experienced

So, yes it is going to be a full week for Gwynnie. As she stated above, she is meeting a 25 year old in the afternoon. She took off some time at work with the anticipation this kid might be able to go some time. I am hoping he is okay with some pics and/or vids. We will see. It is kind of weird that we have two son's older than him and a daughter his age. We will meet tonight at the apartment and I will get all the details then.

Tomorrow, she has an evening set up to meet a traveling businessman at one of the high end hotels downtown. This will be her first time doing this not at the apartment. She meets for drinks (if the guy is a gentleman, maybe invites her for dinner) But, should be some exciting fun non the less. What makes this interesting is that this one is all about the LS and is open to pics and vids and perhaps even some Facetime.

She did have another businessman set for Wednesday evening similar situation but this turned out to be one of those guys that sends a message with a question on kik and immediately turns his app off and doesn't read the response for 1 to 2 days later. Kind of hard to make plans with someone like that.

She has a meet and greet with new guy set up for Tuesday at lunch but my gut feeling is that this guy is a flake and will most likely not show.

She is trying to set up a meet and greet for Wednesday with her and I for drinks with the guy. Still waiting on a response.

She will wrap the week week up with her regular on Friday at lunch.

Busy week for my gorgeous wife and certainly a lot of fun time for me too.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 am 
Experienced

Wow, hot update. Gwynnie is one cock crazy hotwife. :). I can’t keep up with all the guys she has been with. How many guys has she been with since you started?

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:28 pm 
Experienced

The young guy she was with yesterday makes 8 since October. But, this one was far the absolute best experience. At 4pm, I got a the text from her that young guy was there. At 5:30 I got the text that they were finished and that as I requested she had tons of pics and vids. I made the request but because the guy was new I did not expect it.

They fucked in every position imaginable. He filmed her on her knees sucking his cock, on the bed sucking his cock. He filmed her as her was pounding her doggie style and she filmed as he was on top of her fucking her. At one point he was fucking her so hard she dropped the camera and all you could hear were her moans of ecstasy. This guys ate her numerous times.

They went through 6 condoms.

They literally started within minutes of him getting there at 4 and stopped at 5:30. So, for an hour and half he pounded her.

By the time I got to the apartment at 7:30, she barely had enough energy for me. But, she was still up for the task.

Hopefully, what he and I put her through yesterday messes up the evening she has planned with her out of town businessman. We will see.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:16 pm 
OHW Addict

Nothing hotter than a sexy wife embracing her inner slut. Love hearing that Gwynnie has jumped in the deep end and has a full cock card. Sounds like her new boy toy is a keeper. 6 condoms in 90 minute. Oh to be young again! Thanks for sharing your incredible erotic journey with us! Hope tonight cums together?

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm 
Experienced

Damn that’s a lot of condoms. Hopefully this guy sticks around.

It must have been amazing for her to sleep with someone half her age.

I feel old now. :(

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 pm 
Experienced

hotwifelover31 wrote:
Nothing hotter than a sexy wife embracing her inner slut. Love hearing that Gwynnie has jumped in the deep end and has a full cock card. Sounds like her new boy toy is a keeper. 6 condoms in 90 minute. Oh to be young again! Thanks for sharing your incredible erotic journey with us! Hope tonight cums together?

I know, I thought the same thing "6 condoms in 90 mniutes" geez. You are right, to be young again.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:45 pm 
Experienced

Wolf wrote:
Damn that’s a lot of condoms. Hopefully this guy sticks around.

It must have been amazing for her to sleep with someone half her age.

I feel old now. :(

The thought to really get through Wolf is that we have one kid just a couple years younger, a daughter his age and two sons older. Talk about a little mind trip. But, I really don't think she was thinking about any of that as he was slamming that big cock in her.

Speaking of which, I failed to mention the kid had a decent sized tool with him as well.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:16 am 
Experienced

Well, at least the young kid was good. Looks like we got suckered into yet another faker. Apparently, after all this talk and arrangements for her to meet at the hotel this was all a ruse. The dude never contacted back and of course never showed up. So, by beautiful wife got all dolled up and showed up only to realize this dude was a total loser.

It's amazing to me these guys that get off on playing this game.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:11 pm 
Experienced

Just think of all the 25 year old guys out there who are dating girls they don’t like and are thinking “how much time do I have to put in to get in this girls pants?” If they knew about hotwives they would be all set. I wish I knew about hotwives when I was young.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:00 pm 
Experienced

Gwynnie continues to amaze me on how quickly she dove into this lifestyle. It's amazing where this is just taking us both. I have certainly become a better hotwife husband (stag) and she has truly embraced this.

So, this is a really hot week for us. Monday, she met with a new guy "John" after work for a great encounter. What's cool about this guy is that he is all good for having some fun while I am there as well, filming action and such. The three of us will set up a time for drinks the playing with Gwynnie. Tomorrow, she meets with "Michael" for the second time. "Michael" is the first older man, but only a few years older than she is. On Thursday, she sees her regular "Chuck" at lunch and then a new guy "Hector" after work. Hector is in the swinging lifestyle and he also plays solo as does his wife. So interesting possibilities there. He also is good for he and I to play with Gwynnie at the same time.

But, the craziest thing is her regular has talked to her about his fantasy of fucking her right after she is fucked by someone else!!!. Who would have thought my wife would wind up with a cuckhold lover. Wow. Well, apparently, one of the other guys has now actually agreed to be a part of this with me there as well. OMG, this could wind up in a serious gang bang. So, here I am the Stag (noncuckhold), her regular lover (the cuckhold want to be) and new guy with big dick. You can't make this shit up. So, if this actually ever happens, I will do a thread all on its own.

This shit is crazy. But, I love it.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:19 pm 
Player

Wow! She's really enjoying being a hotwife.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 pm 
Experienced

txchaparrita wrote:
Wow! She's really enjoying being a hotwife.

Sometimes I am like "this can't be really happening" But, then she shares a pic and vid and I am holy crap, this is REAL!!

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:49 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

When I connect with men from whatever website and we begin communicating and then we go to the Kik app to really communicate, I don’t want them to start telling me their personal problems. How they are having trouble with their son, how they’re having to deal with this, how they’re having to deal with that. I’m really not interested in getting into all of the personal stuff. Not to sound mean, but I’m just here for the dick.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:38 am 
Player

LOL Wow Ms. Gwynnie...you're just here for dick...thats So hot. A hotwife that knows what she wants. It makes perfect sense what you say though. You should be the center of attention. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Today, I’m meeting my first guy from out of town. Hope it goes well.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:10 pm 
Player

Hope all goes well. Looking forward to your update. Have fun!

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:54 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

This was definitely an interesting experience. I kind of felt like a call girl. I took an Uber to the restaurant. We met there had a beer and dinner, a very light dinner. And then we walked to his hotel. We had sex. I left. I Ubered back home. Very call-girlesk. By the way, I paud fir the Uber both ways, $50.00 total. I don’t like that. So basically I paid to have sex. Or my husband paid for me to have sex. Hmmmm.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:11 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

:lol:

whatever works, definitely sounds fun

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:52 am 
Player

That's not bad. It does sound callish girl, a little slutty. Very hot actually. :) Hope you had a wonderful experience.

Did you pay for dinner?

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

No, I didn’t pay for dinner, he did. I would have been completely appalled if I had to pay. As far as the experience goes, meh.

I’m actually doing it again. Someone different. So far the connection is much better with this one than with the first one. We video-chatted today and it went well. The plan is we will be together two evenings while he is here. The first night he will “pick me up” in a bar. The second evening we are going to a nice dinner. This one is much more interesting. I’m looking forward to it!

The first guy was an engineer. So, no more engineers for me. Sorry to the engineers out there. LOL

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:16 pm 
Player

Does it lessen the overall experience for you when you go through all the effort and the experience is so so?

Sorry to hear the experience was meh. Hopefully this one will exceed expectations. I've heard accountants can be very good lovers. ;)

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:17 pm 
Experienced

Meanwhile, back at the Bat Cave..... We had a great experience with a threesome with one of her new guys. The new guy is on assignment from work for the next two years. He and his wife play a lot in the swing life style. We have actually had communication with the wife. So, he came over to our apartment the other night and we had a drink and then went right to business. It was pretty damn hot. While I was eating her she was sucking him, them we switched. Then I got to watch first hand as he pounded her doggy style. What an experience.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:54 am 
Player

Exciting times!

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:37 pm 
Pervert

Great to hear you finally were allowed to be a part of the adventure. Any plans to make it a foursome soon?

Your wife appears to be increasing the frequency of her adventures again, yet now including romantic dinners. How do you feel about this step?

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:19 pm 
Experienced

stillcanhang57 wrote:
Great to hear you finally were allowed to be a part of the adventure. Any plans to make it a foursome soon?

Your wife appears to be increasing the frequency of her adventures again, yet now including romantic dinners. How do you feel about this step?

Well, first, it wasn't about being allowed. It's not really the big thing for me. This was the one I decided I wanted to be a part of. It does look like when his wife comes in town we will most likely hook up. The wife has already sent us some "interesting" video.

As far as increasing frequency, she never really slowed down. Just having the time to post every adventure is a little time consuming. We actually met through this board another couple that does the LS similar to us and we have been communicating and sharing our adventures more with each other on kik. We have really been reserving any posts here for things that may be a little different or perhaps more interesting other than the same routine.

As far as the "romantic" dinner, I am good with a little fun with the traveling businessman theme. Someone she may see the one time and maybe in another year. But, for local guys, she only meets for the first time for drinks or coffee for connection and then its only sex meets after that. In fact, she is about to let one of the guys she recently hooked up with go because he keeps bringing up wanting to do things outside of sex with her and she has firmly said no. But, that's how we do our thing. I know others on here get into letting the dating thing happen and they are into that and I have no issue with how they do their LS, its just not how we do ours.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next