Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:26 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1114 Next
 Post subject: Re: We are D_Lited
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:42 pm 
Player

I like how y'all are exploring each other's boundaries before going further.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:48 pm 
$2 Ho

superb101 wrote:
I bet you are going crazy!

I must say that it adds a certain level of excitement to the day. :)

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:50 pm 
$2 Ho

txhwhubby wrote:
I like how y'all are exploring each other's boundaries before going further.

I think it has been good for us as well. Allowed us to really deal with done of our own emotional baggage and hang ups. It's been an exciting journey so far!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:12 am 
Experienced

Anything interesting to share after giving her some space?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:45 pm 
$2 Ho

superb101 wrote:
Anything interesting to share after giving her some space?

Interesting?? It was certainly different. A very good different...

Hopefully Lexi will be able to get on here soon to be able to give you her side. But she felt somehow more excited because I genuinely had no idea what they talked about, or if they even talked at all. And I didn't ask. I was pretty sure they were tho.

And what did they talk about? I will let Lexi divulge that if she chooses.... ;)

We both agreed that, that was exciting. I honestly had less "nervousness" over this, although the emotions were still all over the place. I could barely contain my excitement at work while my mind was going in so many different directions and scenarios.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:50 pm 
$2 Ho

More conversations about the reality of all of this. More understanding on Lexi's part. It really is an exciting time, and the excitement is somehow building even more.

She is really growing into being a hotwife very deliberately, not making it anything sudden or rash. She is also exploring what exactly she would like to "be like" as a hotwife. What her "goals" are, and what that means for both of us. And I will say, I find myself taken aback often by things she thinks or feels, but it is the best feeling in the world!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:09 am 
Experienced

I, for one, would love to read her thoughts, naughty texts and anything else that went on throughout her day!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:41 pm 
$2 Ho

superb101 wrote:
I, for one, would love to read her thoughts, naughty texts and anything else that went on throughout her day!

Well I will mention it to her. See what happens. ;)

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:17 pm 
Experienced

That would be awesome and mucho appreciated

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:15 am 
$2 Ho

This wife of mine is absolutely incredible! We had a great weekend. Lots of talking, answering questions, dealing with concerns. Shopping for possible wardrobe changes ;) and just learning each other in this new lifestyle.

She is gaining confidence that this is truly who she wants to be, but still kind of unsure of just how to go about it. Though I would say she has a good head start in that she isn't shy with talking to guys, and she is a natural flirt! My Lexi really is taking to this quite well. Not rushing, but wanting to make sure that we are both 100% ready before taking the official plunge. Though she did say that if our friend lived closer, she would be an official hotwife by now! Lol! That's my girl!

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:28 pm 
Player

Maybe it's time to take a road trip?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:19 pm 
$2 Ho

txhwhubby wrote:
Maybe it's time to take a road trip?

In time. :)

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:09 am 
$2 Ho

It seems Lexi is really developing in her mindset when it comes to hotwifing. This was from a text exchange yesterday.

"Like it just hit me. The love I have for my husband. Wow. It is so fulfilling. I WILL always come back to my number one. The man who is with me, always.

I go and have fun with guys, then come back and get to be in his arms and I will always have his arms. Wow what a love that is."

""It’s like I go out and be with men who just want me for my body. To have a good time. BUT I get to always come back to my husband. Who will always be there for me. He loves me for me and not my body."

She said that it "just clicked". I am so very proud and excited about my Lexi's progress. She amazes me more and more each day!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:16 am 
Experienced

So hot! Thank you for sharing

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:02 am 
$2 Ho

I do promise you wannabe's out there, the more your wife trusts you and is willing to open up to you, the more she is going to blow your mind with what she reveals to you!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:12 am 
$2 Ho

Great insights into what is going on in her mind as she processes this and how she wants it to work. You have a treasure in her.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:49 am 
Experienced

Are they still texting on a regular basis?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:23 pm 
$2 Ho

Her number1 wrote:
Great insights into what is going on in her mind as she processes this and how she wants it to work. You have a treasure in her.

She is THE treasure! :)

We are working together! And we are totally and completely for each other! I support her, and she respects me. The understanding and love we feel is so so so strong! And literally this didn't happen until hotwifing. When we started opening up and sharing with each other in the deepest of levels, and accepting one another no matter what! This is the kind of love everyone hopes for when they marry! At least the kind we were.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:41 pm 
Experienced

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:48 pm 
$2 Ho

superb101 wrote:

Yes. Unless one of them is too busy to chat.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:50 pm 
Experienced

Thanks

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 am 
$2 Ho

What. A. Day.

Started out so hot. Lexi was on fire from the very start. Had a sexy dream about our friend. Couldn't(didn't want to) get her mind off of sex. I was doing my best to still honor her desire for space and not smother her sexuality.

She is really working on finding a rhythm that works for her when it comes to picking up guys. Doesnt want to force it or be someone she isn't. Just let it happen "naturally".

Texting with our friend has been HOT this week. I give them space to text alone, but it has been spilling over into group texts as well. He is being more aggressive, and Lexi is loving it! She loves the feeling of being desired.

The big lesson from today tho, once again, get a handle on dealing with emotions. Our friend brought up a topic that inspired some really strong emotions in Lexi and I. Pregnancy. We were talking about the logistics of Lexi not getting pregnant and how all of us agreed that we would take every reasonable precaution to prevent it from happening. Our friend then mentions that, in a perfect vacuum of no real life consequences, the thought is kind of hot. Now, this is our friends personality to push the envelope, and it has been great for Lexi. However, this got Lexi's emotions working. But, instead of freaking out, we set out to understand why she is having these feelings. Was this a problem? Was she broken or wrong for feeling this? To be clear, it wasn't the thought of pregnancy that she was thinking about, but the "love" and connection that come to get mind with getting pregnant.

What we discovered is that Lexi really enjoys the feeling of "falling in love". That beginning stage of a relationship when it's all flirting and fun and going out. And at the same time she has no desire to replace or leave or hurt me or our family in any way. This was tough for me to swallow at first. But we can't to the conclusion that, maybe not now, but Lexi really enjoys the idea of having a boyfriend. Someone deeper than just sex, that she can have a level of "love" with, and have her sexy time with as well. We are both actually liking the idea, and have found peace because in this with each other (Hopefully I can get time to actually write out what it was that gave us peace with this arrangement).

Then from there the night became the hottest that I can remember. I have never experienced my Lexi like I did last night. She LET LOOSE. It was awe inspiring the change she made! Like something flipped on, and she decided it was time to really go all in.

We are so excited about what the future holds! And are so loving each new step we take.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:38 am 
Experienced

Any definite plans being laid yet?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:13 pm 
$2 Ho

superb101 wrote:

Not as yet. We'll keep everyone posted.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:16 pm 
$2 Ho

superb101 wrote:

The key word in this question is "laid" :shock:

Mr GILF

Story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41180

Photos viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41811

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1114 Next