Most important attribute of a man's cock...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What makes a man's penis enjoyable?

Length
7%
Girth
52%
Shape
5%
Cut/uncut
3%
Hardness
16%
Color
1%
Stamina
12%
Number of erections
4%

Total votes: 337

sadie

Re: Most important attribute of a man's cock...

Unread post by sadie » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:19 pm

Not being attached to an idiot?

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:04 am

Ann’s big turn on is having sperm inside her not just semen, which as far as I am aware, is produced by the testes. Whether big balls produce more sperm in an ejaculation is pretty irrelevant to Ann because it is the thought of his big heavy balls emptying inside her that turns her on.

As an aside, one of her boyfriends had had a vasectomy and although she enjoyed him making love to her and cumming inside her, she felt that there was definitely something emotionally missing.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 am

C is a confirmed "thickness queen."

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Reminds me of a game in used to play with my wife. Weven used the same attributes and she scored the guys she fucked givingredients 0, 1, oright 2 points for each attribute. .. let's just say I got a zero on length and girth.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:57 am

Wifeneedn is definitely a Thickness Queen. Hardness along with thick too? She's in love with your cock!

No wonder, she's been cucking me for over twenty years with the thin little willy I'm packin. ;-)

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm

L does like stamina and a bit of girth, and she sometimes has a thing for a "boyfriend experience", so it's the guy as well. But just lately she's told me, after a bit of questioning, that extreme hardness is simply captivating to her. The way a guy's cock barely moves or bounces when he walks, how it juts upward and forward like it's made of stone. Long before fucking, she loves handling it, exploring the head and shaft with her fingers, squeezing it in her fist and not feeling it give even a tiny bit. It makes her hot that he's that hard for her, and that it's like her toy to play with as long as she wants before it goes inside her. She named two, both very young and horny. No surprise - I could have named them before she did. Still, that she told me about it was yet another surprise. Just when I think I've heard it all...

Don

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:04 pm

How about, that it's attached to a man that I like and respect, and who knows how to use it? :P
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

alicexg
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by alicexg » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:13 pm

thick and veiny with a very define gland and big ejaculatory canal
Married to alicexghubby

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:02 pm

My wife replies: How he uses it.

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:31 am

Desire would be way up there. Once a women gets tired of the same meal day after day she needs something different. I am generalizing but I think it holds true for most women who lose their desire to have sex with their husbands.

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:03 am

My wife said given a choice she'll trade length for girth, but not at the expense of at least 5 inches. Once when she was single she went home with a very hot, well-built bouncer in a bar she frequented. When she got his pants open and reached into his underwear she almost couldn't find his cock. She said it literally was about 2 inches when hard. That relationship did not continue. She, like other wives here, said most guys are about the same. The cocks she has enjoyed the most have been thicker. There's a point where thickness is too much, though.

She says her favorite cocks have been the ones where she reaches in and feels like she's pulling out a thick slab of meat. She said it's about the "heft" for her in that moment. Once it's in, most are the same.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:09 pm

HW's first fuck buddy was long enough he was hitting the end of pussy and she would just go crazy. So it gets it would be length for her but then she likes girth.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:02 pm

AZVixen wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:42 pm
I voted cut/uncut because I only like circumcised.
My second choice would be color because I only like white men.

The others aren't really that important. Most men are about the same size. I don't notice a difference in size, they all pretty much feel the same. Some men know how to work 5 inches better than ANY guy I've had on the larger side, plus they give better oral. Most men don't realize this but us women are not very deep. I can take maybe 5.75 inches of penis into me, and that will hit my cervix and can be uncomfortable on deeper thrusts. I've had 7 inches and he couldn't put it all the way in. I think having a man go all the way in so our bodies touch is better than a giant one where it doesn't go all the way in and I can't feel him press against me. As long as he has average thickness then I don't really feel a difference between average and above average thickness. Never had super thick but that might hurt and not into that. I want them to be 5-6 inches, average to slightly thick, circumcised and white. And attached to a man with muscle and rugged good looks.
You are pouring the cold water of reality on all the men looking at this thread, lol.

Nice post!

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:08 pm

with Sammy its all about size, her first lover who she shared that I was fully in on the fact was young lad 18 yrs age he had great size cock but the bell end was massive and the cock curved up wards
I watched ()without him knowing }the first time her straddle him him and when I saw his cock I was stunned it looked so ugly I had never seen a cock like it the glans was huge twice the size of his shaft
I have to admit it looked gross first glance
she obviously didn't think so !!!! she fell in love with him !!! I thought I was going to lose her for several months, it caused a massive amount rows when I tried stop her seeing him
thankfully it all worked out well in the end

alicexg
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by alicexg » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:37 pm

I am a woman(verified) and I can say that 90% of the womans pleasure is clitoris and right at the entrance of vagina, with that in mind to have a orgasm I dont need to get fucked by anything huge, now the only extra, and I am guessing for some woman is the visual aspect of a cock to be thick and long just as a fantasy.
Married to alicexghubby

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:12 pm

My wife prefers the head bigger than the shaft, likes them longer than 7” and thick, balls that hang low enough to slap her ass. Most importantly, she likes them black. There have been exceptions to all of the above!

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:52 pm

OMG one thing I forgot that she loves was what 4herpleasure89 stated. She really likes low hanging big balls that slap her ass!
Don't know how I forgot this little (well not little) detail she's said to me "he had big heavy balls that slapped my ass the way I like" more that a few times.
Crap she'll keep me locked for a month if she reads this... There I go topping from the bottom again. :twisted:

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:58 pm

It’s funny.. my wife has a size fetish, or at least she DID BEFORE we got married. She’s a bigger woman, not fat, just a bigger gal and she has had a couple of cocks in the 9-10” range. Those guys liked her the best because she could actually handle their huge cocks. She’s told me that the one musician friend she had was easily 10” and that he actually has a hard time dating because he’s TOO BIG. He liked my wife, and they’re still friends on Facebook, because he says, she’s the only woman that could take him! To this day...

He actually made a post recently about a stalker show on Netflix and then related a few stories about how women stalked him. One of them was actually my wife after they dated in the early 2000’s. She told me that she was absolutely addicted to his cock and how well they fucked. He actually pointed out in the thread that the one stalker, the one he dated, was the best lover he’d ever had. I knew he was talking about Ms.LeggyBrunette and got so turned on, even though we are vanilla now and she doesn’t fuck other men the way she used to, when she was pierced and slutty. She is still leggy, though!

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:03 pm

sadie wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:19 pm
Not being attached to an idiot?
Best response! LOL’d

Michigan_Black_male
Prepubescent

Unread post by Michigan_Black_male » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:25 pm

As a bull, my length is pretty average but ladies tell me my girth is outstanding. It also helps that I know how to work it.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:06 pm

My wife loves length, anywhere over 8 1/2 to 10 inches. All of our toys and her current boyfriend are that long. Still, she loves other things, like girth, a pronounced head, general shape, and hanging testicles.

RogFran
Prepubescent

Unread post by RogFran » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:19 pm

I like them HARD. Oh course length and girth are also important but HARD is a must.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:12 pm

This mostly guys answering! We need more direct responses from women.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:31 pm

MartasBoy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:12 pm
This mostly guys answering! We need more direct responses from women.
If there was another option that didn't just address the physical appearance then you might see more votes :D

Look at some of the answers from the verified hot wives:

If he knows how to work it
Not being attached to an idiot
Attached to a man that I like and respect, and who knows how to use it

parkman
Virgin

Unread post by parkman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:53 pm

My darling wife says, 7-8 inches, uncut, nice and thick, and most importantly attached to a well built black hunk, lol
------
Happy husband of a BBC loving Midwestern HW. She's 43, blond, gorgeous and curvy (36H naturals and an ass to die for)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52448
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52628