Most important attribute of a man's cock...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What makes a man's penis enjoyable?

Length
7%
Girth
52%
Shape
5%
Cut/uncut
3%
Hardness
16%
Color
1%
Stamina
12%
Number of erections
4%

Total votes: 337

McRex
Trainable

Re: Most important attribute of a man's cock...

Unread post by McRex » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:26 am

For my wife, first it's Girth, next Uncut (she prefer only uncut dick), next is Hardness, Shape and Stamina.
Number of erections, Color and Length is less important.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:02 am

The last time I asked her, my wife wouldn't tell me what she likes, so I won't vote directly in the poll. She stated that she doesn't have anything that she favors.

I've been able to get a bit of a sense of what she likes indirectly from bits and pieces she has told me.
One lover which she was instantly talking about looking forward to seeing again after she came home from being with recently is rather girthy (maybe about 6 to 6.5 inch circimference. He can't use regular size condoms, because they are too small...)
When I asked her about size recently, she did confirm that he has the biggest cock she has ever made love to (both in girth and length).
She also mentioned that the 1st time she had sex with him that it hurt a little but that she unintentionally moans while he makes love to her, and she doesn't do that with other lovers including me. I asked her if she moaned on other occasions that she has had sex with him, and she did confirm that she does. She also touches herself while they make love until she has an orgasm, but she also doesn't do that with me or her other lover.
So I am pretty certain he is her favorite lover, and it is mainly due to his girth.

She doesn't want to hurt my ego and doesn't want me to feel inadequate, since she saw that I was looking to compare myself to her lovers, so she isn't as forthcoming about attributes of her lovers that she likes, or as forthcoming about how much she enjoys any specific lover.

I don't really like her keeping things from me, but I understand that she is doing it because she is worried about me feeling insecure.
Hopefully we can both work on this, because I can see this causing a rift at some point, if I can't trust her to be honest with me about what she enjoys, or how she feels about being with her lovers.
By trying to protect me, it will probably make me feel even more insecure, because I will just start to assume she is lying to me.
DedicatedHubby2013

new2hotshubby
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by new2hotshubby » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:50 pm

N2H says girth, girth, girth!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:11 pm

Going on the options in the poll, it would have to be hardness. Without hardness, the rest doesn't mean much ;). Now, if we can have hardness, the most important thing is his mind.
With these two things, I can work with the rest :D.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:07 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:11 pm
Going on the options in the poll, it would have to be hardness. Without hardness, the rest doesn't mean much ;). Now, if we can have hardness, the most important thing is his mind.
With these two things, I can work with the rest :D.
Yep, what she said 😬

DurhamCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by DurhamCouple » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Must be bigger than SImon but not attached to a big dick

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:16 am

Had a discussion with my wife, and her two favorite aspects are shape followed by length.

Her lover that is not as girthy is actually the one who's cock she likes the most right now.
So shape is more important to her than length, and length is more important to her than girth.
DedicatedHubby2013

Stagwatchingwife
Virgin

Unread post by Stagwatchingwife » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:35 am

Do people actually really sit and measure their cocks or do women ever measure guys cocks?
I have never been with a woman who has whipped out a tape measure during sex to measure length or girth.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:31 pm

Stagwatchingwife wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:35 am
Do people actually really sit and measure their cocks or do women ever measure guys cocks?
I have never been with a woman who has whipped out a tape measure during sex to measure length or girth.
I have never measured any man's cock and have no interest in doing so, but every time I say that I get challenged on my answer 🤷‍♀️

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:41 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:31 pm
I have never measured any man's cock and have no interest in doing so, but every time I say that I get challenged on my answer 🤷‍♀️
I'm with you, hon. It's really the guys who seem to be so interested in knowing length, girth, load size, staying power (aka pounding away long after I'm ready to be done, lol), shaved/hairy etc etc etc. I just like a guy with mad skillz of some sort, and it need NOT be most manifested in his cock.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:13 pm

Stagwatchingwife wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:35 am
KK "measures" with her hands. Less than one hand she categorizes as a micro-penis, dicklet, dick, or penis in order of size, but not longer than the width of her palm. One-handers get no sexual attention from KK, other than having her humiliate and ridicule them. I've never been a fan of SPH, but KK sometimes gets off on doing it.

Larger than one hand KK categorizes as a cock, up to three hands (she stacks them on atop the other, until the guy's cock-head is eventually covered by her grasp). The three-hander KK calls horse-hung or monster-cock.

There's only been one time (that I know about) KK ever actually measured a guy - her third encounter with a guy I introduced her to, Rick. He is in fact horse-hung. KK had a tailor's tape in her purse for that encounter - got Rick hard as steel, then measured his meat... ten full inches, measured "the right way."