What is dirtier?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is dirtier?

Fucking a different guy 5 nights in a row
28%
Taking on 5 guys at one time.
72%

Total votes: 364

myeasywife
Virgin

Re: What is dirtier?

Unread post by myeasywife » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:40 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
myeasywife wrote:But five different guys in five nights I can relate to. I once watched her get fucked 11 nights in a row by 11 different men, while on a 14 day vacation, with some of them coming back for seconds during the day. I didn't fuck her once in those 11 days, but I estimate she got fucked about 30 times in those 11 days.
Damn dude, that is off the charts hot right there. 25 or 30, not much difference over 11 days. That's simply a lot of cock man. Hopefully you got to watch each of them fuck her married pussy. This has to be dirtier than a gang bang because she almost fucks for 2 weeks straight. And especially if she did them all bareback and had all of that cum deposited into her married pussy. :whip: PRICELESS
Yes they were all bareback. We were big into pregnancy risk back then. Also, condoms just take something out of it for us. I have no interest in a latex covered cock fucking my wife. We both like skin on skin and for the man to cum as deep into her as he can get.

I rarely watch repeats. Don't ask me why because I don't have an answer. I just love the first time a new guy crawls up between my wifes legs and the head of his cock splits her pussy and plows up into her for that very first time. I don't have an interest in them "making love" or "having sex". I want him to fuck her like a saloon whore from the old west. I want to watch his cock pumping in and out of her pussy like its the last one he's ever going to get. I like to see her grab the cheeks of his ass and pull him into her as he cums. Once that first fuck is done, I lose interest in the same guy fucking her again. Many of them do come back for more, but I rarely watch.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:40 pm

MyEasyWife, you said, "Once that first fuck is done, I lose interest in the same guy fucking her again. Many of them do come back for more, but I rarely watch."

I congratulate you for knowing what it is that you like, and wanting that. But I also congratulate you for being sensitive to what your wife wants and letting her have it.

Way to go!

MDHotwifeHubby
Virgin

Unread post by MDHotwifeHubby » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 pm

isinlarsa wrote:So clearly a gang bang is dirtier. (I would not really consider it dirty.)
Hotter, dirtier, sluttier -- I think we're all basically beating around the same bush here.

(pun fully intended... :wink:)
Me (45), her (33)
Met Nov '10, Married Dec '13, MFM swingers Feb '17, Hotwife & hubby Oct '18
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52075

Shelikesit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Shelikesit » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:11 pm

I’m quite happy when my wife does either.

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:39 am

sextiescouple wrote:MyEasyWife, you said, "Once that first fuck is done, I lose interest in the same guy fucking her again. Many of them do come back for more, but I rarely watch."

I congratulate you for knowing what it is that you like, and wanting that. But I also congratulate you for being sensitive to what your wife wants and letting her have it.

Way to go!
My main goal in this lifestyle is to see my wife get fucked for the first time by men that have never fucked her before. Her goal is along the same lines as mine but include repeats. Over the years we both became numbers people, but not for how many times she can get fucked, but how many new men get to fuck her. Even though we didn't keep count, the thrill was that it was their first time with her. We were very lucky to meet and marry since we both think alike in the sex department.

To bad we got old.

ebinaforest
Prepubescent

Unread post by ebinaforest » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:44 pm

My wife has done both. I think her going out and getting fucked by different guys four or five nights in a row was sluttier than watching her getting gang-banged by 10 guys in a single night. I wasn't there when she went out on her own and got fucked by different guys night after night.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Who was it who said, "If you don't think sex is dirty, you're not doing it right."

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:37 pm

myeasywife wrote:To bad we got old.
Ain't that the damn truth. This lifestyle is fun while it last, but at some point it comes to an end. We are mid 60s and my wife has a medical condition that has taken her out of the hotwife lifestyle. She was diagnosed a few years back and we kept hoping that medications and surgery would put her back in the game again. The medications helped but the surgery did not, at least not enough to get her back in the lifestyle again. At least we have some great memories of her hotwife days to reminisce over as we enter retirement. It was certainly fun while it lasted, and for us that was about a 20 year run. :D :D :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
Ain't that the damn truth. This lifestyle is fun while it last, but at some point it comes to an end. We are mid 60s and my wife has a medical condition that has taken her out of the hotwife lifestyle. She was diagnosed a few years back and we kept hoping that medications and surgery would put her back in the game again. The medications helped but the surgery did not, at least not enough to get her back in the lifestyle again. At least we have some great memories of her hotwife days to reminisce over as we enter retirement. It was certainly fun while it lasted, and for us that was about a 20 year run. :D :D :D [/quote

Same here. I'm 69 and the wife is 62 with arthritis. That put a stop to all the fun. I tend to post in the present tense, but we had to stop 8 years ago. Everything I say on here is actually from our past.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:15 am

myeasywife wrote:
Mr ablondemilf wrote:
Ain't that the damn truth. This lifestyle is fun while it last, but at some point it comes to an end. We are mid 60s and my wife has a medical condition that has taken her out of the hotwife lifestyle. She was diagnosed a few years back and we kept hoping that medications and surgery would put her back in the game again. The medications helped but the surgery did not, at least not enough to get her back in the lifestyle again. At least we have some great memories of her hotwife days to reminisce over as we enter retirement. It was certainly fun while it lasted, and for us that was about a 20 year run. :D :D :D
Same here. I'm 69 and the wife is 62 with arthritis. That put a stop to all the fun. I tend to post in the present tense, but we had to stop 8 years ago. Everything I say on here is actually from our past.

I like your stories dude, sounds like y'all did have fun while you could. Please share more of your past adventures with us anytime. Your wife obviously knew how to enjoy this lifestyle and embrace the sexual freedom it offered. However, this should be a warning to everyone reading this post that
sooner or later this lifestyle will come to an end for you because of health, age or both. Once you've accepted this lifestyle as a way of life it is very sad day when it all cums to a stop by powers you can't control. Mother nature gives the gift of pleasure but also has the power to take it all away. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:02 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
myeasywife wrote:
Mr ablondemilf wrote:

I like your stories dude, sounds like y'all did have fun while you could. Please share more of your past adventures with us anytime. Your wife obviously knew how to enjoy this lifestyle and embrace the sexual freedom it offered. However, this should be a warning to everyone reading this post that
sooner or later this lifestyle will come to an end for you because of health, age or both. Once you've accepted this lifestyle as a way of life it is very sad day when it all cums to a stop by powers you can't control. Mother nature gives the gift of pleasure but also has the power to take it all away. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yup. We lasted a bit over 20 years. But she was already 29 and I was 37 when we met, so we missed out on a few years. But to her credit, she "spread her legs" for a ton of guys before we met, and is ready and willing to tell me all the juicy details. She claims that she "always" fucked on the first date, and every date (unless she was on the rag). And doesn't even recall going out with a guy that didn't fuck her.

So she has lots of stories.................

Nunky2908
Trainable

Unread post by Nunky2908 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:02 am

My wife does like to be fucked by multiple guys, preferably one after another but not really as a gangbang. She says so many cocks all being poked at her at the same time is too much and runs the risk of getting cum in her hair which is a bugger to get out. So running a train is preferable to a gangfuck. The most she did at one train was 31 and, goodness, was she messy afterwards. She was like a rabid animal towards the end, screaming for more cock, more cum, orgasm after orgasm, her cunt stretched and gaped seemed to have a mind of its own. Lovely cleaning her up afterwards and bringing her down off the high by licking her cunt and arsehole.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 am

our_mmann wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am
the gangbang is dirtier/sluttier to me. With a gangbang all the guys also know what a slut she is. With the one a day scenario only she/we know. My HW has done 2 gangbangs, once on a set up night with 15 guys and the second with 5 guys in a bachelor party that she picked up as a patron at s strip club. The impromptu pickup was by far the sluttiest. Once in their place she got naked, on her knees and started sucking cock. It was crazy. She writes about both in her story below.
I like the term sluttier - to me nothing dirty about a hot wife getting fucked by who ever she wants to fuck. Multiple guys at once is way hotter, as our_mmann said, this way everyone involved knows how much the girl likes cock, needs cock. One at a time, the guy just thinks he's gotten lucky LOL There's nothing like watching a woman who really loves cock taking on multiple men so damn hot.

MaisieB
Prepubescent

Unread post by MaisieB » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:16 am

Gangbang is by far dirtier, & way more fun too xx

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:06 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 am
our_mmann wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am
the gangbang is dirtier/sluttier to me. With a gangbang all the guys also know what a slut she is. With the one a day scenario only she/we know. My HW has done 2 gangbangs, once on a set up night with 15 guys and the second with 5 guys in a bachelor party that she picked up as a patron at s strip club. The impromptu pickup was by far the sluttiest. Once in their place she got naked, on her knees and started sucking cock. It was crazy. She writes about both in her story below.
I like the term sluttier - to me nothing dirty about a hot wife getting fucked by who ever she wants to fuck. Multiple guys at once is way hotter, as our_mmann said, this way everyone involved knows how much the girl likes cock, needs cock. One at a time, the guy just thinks he's gotten lucky LOL There's nothing like watching a woman who really loves cock taking on multiple men so damn hot.
I voted for the gang-bang too. My wife has mentioned this sort of thing more than once- having multiple men at the same time with me bound and watching, and her sitting on my face for 'clean-up'...which is *really* 'dirty'. And, as 'dirty'/'nasty' as that sounds to me, it just makes it that much hotter and makes my pecker rise.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:19 am

How true, my wife's college room mate Kelly, went to an all girl high school so when she got to college she was ready to make up for it.
We were fairly naive or at least inexperienced having only had sex with each other so see Kelly do a few guys a week was something.
Kelly was nice girl, good family, so you'd never expect it by appearances. Occassionally she'd have a steady guy for awhile but if she
went out drinking she was going to get laid. (no gang bangs as far as I know).

I was talking to a buddy across campus and even he knew who she was as he had fucked her.

I sometimes wonder if there is a good hubby out there now hearing about how busy Kelly's pussy was back in college?

MDHotwifeHubby wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 am
Plenty of college-age girls have done five guys in five days.

Only the boldest and sluttiest have taken five at the same time.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:23 am

Ha, yes Seinfeld, though I was thinking this would be some kind of wild Family Feud question.
calicolombia69 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:40 pm
Just watching Seinfeld and it sounds like a debate George and Seinfeld would have.. haha ! sorry.

My wife found 3 in a day to be dirtier than two threesomes we have done. The 3 in a day was because she had to clean up, freshen and then pretend like she hadnt had sex in 2 weeks and put on a good show. Same with the 3rd. Fresh again, hair, makeup and pretend she is reaaally tight.

sexyjessie
Virgin

Unread post by sexyjessie » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:02 am

I has done gangbangs and they is fun but best for me and what makes me feel like sluttiest girl is having few men separately during same day. From second one on I knows that they is mixing with cum from other guys in my pussy and that is hottest thing for me. I really got into this when I at uni I had lots sex friends on campus and some days would go with a few of them separately so this is something i has always try to keep doing.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:40 am

sexyjessie wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:02 am
I has done gangbangs and they is fun but best for me and what makes me feel like sluttiest girl is having few men separately during same day. From second one on I knows that they is mixing with cum from other guys in my pussy and that is hottest thing for me. I really got into this when I at uni I had lots sex friends on campus and some days would go with a few of them separately so this is something i has always try to keep doing.
DAMN, do you have any photos to share with us❓ :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

6inchesoffury
Prepubescent

Unread post by 6inchesoffury » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:01 am

sexyjessie wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:02 am
Damn sexyjessie, just seen your posts and your husband is really lucky😍 noticed you're from the UK goo, so am I? Perhaps we can have some fun ;) Pm me