Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:44 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:36 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
Going through some video of wife and her fuck buddies, whcih I haven’t really done in a couple of months. Anyway, I noted something that has always made me wonder. Mrs-up2her is pretty vocal. She is a sweet little person and humble to the core, but when her engine is revving, she let’s it be known in a highly audible way. She is submissive, so most of the noise is in the form of grunts, groans, moans, and squeals. But, even so, she speaks from time to time to let them know how good their cock tastes, feels, looks, etc.

What is surprising to us both is that most of the men she has played with are rather quiet. I’m talking about solid, experienced, and skilled fuck buddies. They have it all down. They’re hung and have stamina. They know how to hold a conversation and flirt. They even have things to say when fucking. They just tend to whisper instead of speak up. I totally get that they want to hear her, but they’re missing an important aspect of it. Being submissive, she loves being talked to. When they whisper, she misses half of what they say. She just can’t hear their low (tone) voices speaking so softly. It can even be a distraction to some degree. More over, from a submissive woman’s stand point it is nice to hear a strong male voice talking dirty to her.

Don’t get me wrong, she always finds her way to several orgasms. But, it would be better if they just spoke up. Of course, from my end it would be nice to hear what they are saying on the video too. LOL. Anyone else experience this?

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:29 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:52 pm
Posts: 249
My wife's only experience has been with one other twice. The second meeting there's video and the same thing you say applies.

My wife is very vocal but I only heard him a few times. It's like he was focused on giving her pleasure. He'd ask her if she wanted pain or pleasure. The time he said other things was when she was riding him and making him cum. Interesting observation.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 472
My wife's current lover started talking dirty to her during their second fuck of the night, during last Friday's date, and she said the combination of his hot talk and hard fucking made her cum so hard, it was easily the best orgasm she has had with him yet!

_________________
Husband to verified hotwife Ladyhawke!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:05 pm 
Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:48 am
Posts: 586
Location: Pittsburgh & San Francisco Bay
I agree - most of my wife's conquests were pretty quiet as well.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:11 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:36 am
Posts: 31
Similar experience with my wifes FB. She was never vocal at all with me, but with him she is a maniac. Sometimes after the fuck (they have an apartment just for fucking) , she will be like "I feel bad, I was probably too loud and the neighbors are going to complain". He doesnt say much at all, when they are having sex, just breaths heavy. He is a very alpha male with a fat cock that she loves and he can go forever.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:18 pm
Posts: 108
I think most guys are pretty quiet. I know when I'm having sex I'm mostly concentrating and not talking. But nothing wrong with suggesting how hot it would be if he spoke up a bit.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:52 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
txchaparrita wrote:
My wife's only experience has been with one other twice. The second meeting there's video and the same thing you say applies.

My wife is very vocal but I only heard him a few times. It's like he was focused on giving her pleasure. He'd ask her if she wanted pain or pleasure. The time he said other things was when she was riding him and making him cum. Interesting observation.


Yeah it’s not like they don’t speak at all. They just tend to say everything quietly. She has some good friends and she loves fucking them. In turn, I love watching them. Just wish they would speak up a bit. I can understand them being focused on hearing her. She does sound amazing in the middle of a good fuck. Thanks for the insight.

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:00 pm 
Trainable

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:17 pm
Posts: 52
up2her wrote:
More over, from a submissive woman’s stand point it is nice to hear a strong male voice talking dirty to her.


I am a talker during sex. Loud, slow and dirty. Mean and humiliating. Some sweet talk to reward her.
Ordering her around. Telling her how much of a slut she is. Reminding her that she is my whore for the night
All the women that I have fucked have told me that it turns them on to infinite limits.
I have a very deep manly voice as well.

However from videos and personal life I have noticed other bulls don't talk or whisper. Made me wonder.
I think it has to do with the personality of the bull.

I am dark and introverted but dominant as hell. Sex is a primal form of release and I make sure I give my woman an intense experience both with my voice and cock

_________________
33 yr old dark skinned bull from Miami
Hotwife experience as a bull


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:00 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
calmcurioushubby wrote:
Max was pretty quiet in the beginning, but he has always talked dirty to her.

As time went on and everyone became more comfortable he got a little above a whisper, but still not loud enough for me to hear what was being said most of the time. But the louder he got, the more excited she got, and that seemed to help him some.

Two things finally happened thst seemed to free him up as far as talking, as well as fucking. One, ccw told him how much it turned her on, and not long after during a really intense fucking I got excited and started urging him on, and he got very vocal. I had been being quiet kind of out of respect for him, and apparently he had been doing the same, lol!

These days I have no problem urging him on, or encouraging her to take his big dick and fuck him good. And he has gotten delightfully demandingly vocal with her in the heat of the moment. Everybody loves it, and during our MFM play times we talk back and forth to each other and both talk incredibly dirty to her, and everybody loves it.

It just took a little time and getting comfortable and figuring out what everybody likes. And we all like dirty talk lol!


Cch - I don’t think they are holding back out of respect for me. Most have been pretty good guys. I think we do a decent job of choosing guys who get the whole deal and understand that I’m not looking for humiliation. Still, I believe they can read me well enough to know I’m not gonna get jealous or angry. Again, I “think” that’s all correct. Maybe I’m wrong. The suggestion of encouraging them is interesting, but I always stay in the background on purpose. I love seeing her react naturally with as little influence from me as possible. Maybe I can just say something during regular conversation. Thanks.

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
kccum15 wrote:
Similar experience with my wifes FB. She was never vocal at all with me, but with him she is a maniac. Sometimes after the fuck (they have an apartment just for fucking) , she will be like "I feel bad, I was probably too loud and the neighbors are going to complain". He doesnt say much at all, when they are having sex, just breaths heavy. He is a very alpha male with a fat cock that she loves and he can go forever.


Mrs-up2her always has fun. It’s less of an issue for her than for me. Not being able to hear on the video is frustrating for me. A whisper hear and there might be intriguing. But would prefer to hear most of it. Also, I know how hot it would get her to be able to make out everything they say. The strong voice dominating her has its points too. Definitely not what I would label as a “problem”. Just a preference. It’s an element that I think wowuld make it even better than the great time it already is. We watch the video together as our favorite form of porn, so that part would be nice for her too. She also enjoys big cocks on guys that can go forever. LOL.

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
rhino66 wrote:
up2her wrote:
More over, from a submissive woman’s stand point it is nice to hear a strong male voice talking dirty to her.


I am a talker during sex. Loud, slow and dirty. Mean and humiliating. Some sweet talk to reward her.
Ordering her around. Telling her how much of a slut she is. Reminding her that she is my whore for the night
All the women that I have fucked have told me that it turns them on to infinite limits.
I have a very deep manly voice as well.

However from videos and personal life I have noticed other bulls don't talk or whisper. Made me wonder.
I think it has to do with the personality of the bull.

I am dark and introverted but dominant as hell. Sex is a primal form of release and I make sure I give my woman an intense experience both with my voice and cock


Rhino, it sounds like you get it for sure. I would assume that you know how to ramp it up slowly so as not to frighten the lady. :whip: Mrs-up2her would explode, no doubt!

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:36 pm
Posts: 112
There's a reason it's called Female Copulatory Vocalization. Females among all of the primates engage in this, many non primate females also.

There are a lot of theories on why, I'll leave those to the armchair sexologists ;-).


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 pm 
Player

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Metro Boston, MA
Honestly, it's a combination of things. If a husband isn't at the date and video is being taken, the wife and her third/bull should be aware that it IS a performance, so that they need to worry about how they record their play, and importantly, to include some verbal play in it. It is really easy to be pretty quiet during a playdate, because, well, our bodies are doing the talking. There will be grunts and groans and skin slapping against skin... a few "oh gods" as we orgasm... Despite what the porn may show you, it's not always going to be a bull slapping your wife's ass and telling her what a dirty whore she is.

In the end, this gets back to what the couple's wants and needs are. If you want to enjoy more verbal play, let them know! Ask for it! A good bull will incorporate that into the playdates, and if he can't/won't... well, there are those of us who can - remember, this is about your needs.

And one last thing - you can incorporate verbal play into it a lot of ways. One thing hotmom_ma has done during our playdates is to call her husband and talk to him about how things are going... which usually involves me trying to torment her and making her scream while on the phone. So you have options... so ask, have fun with it, and hopefully get more verbal play into your playdates. Good luck!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 pm 
Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 am
Posts: 664
The majority of men who have and have had sex with my wife are generally not talkative during sex, but converse with her after sex. Almost always, though, there is some sound - moaning, groaning especially during orgasm.

My wife moans, whines, whimpers and screams as their dicks are pummeling her. Their relative silence isn't indicative of their degree of pleasure. I have come to accept that's just the way most men are, but of course there are exceptions. A student who was fucking her for some three years until the past month before he moved away was very communicative during sex and when not having sex. She has been having sex with her boss for most of a year now, and he and she talk all the time. He doesn't know I'm aware of their interludes but she tells me he and she often talk about work while he's fucking her. As time has gone on in their affair, they have sex less often than at first. She says that's because of their intimate familiarity, something like marital sex that lessens over time, but she still enjoys his dick inside her when they get together.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:42 pm 
Trainable

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:17 pm
Posts: 52
up2her wrote:
rhino66 wrote:
up2her wrote:
Rhino, it sounds like you get it for sure. I would assume that you know how to ramp it up slowly so as not to frighten the lady. :whip: Mrs-up2her would explode, no doubt!


Of course. Not like a maniac more like a classy man who knows how to treat his whore. It would be a pleasure to have your lady serve me and I would take care of her the way she deserves;)

_________________
33 yr old dark skinned bull from Miami
Hotwife experience as a bull


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:54 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
respectabullinma wrote:
Honestly, it's a combination of things. If a husband isn't at the date and video is being taken, the wife and her third/bull should be aware that it IS a performance, so that they need to worry about how they record their play, and importantly, to include some verbal play in it. It is really easy to be pretty quiet during a playdate, because, well, our bodies are doing the talking. There will be grunts and groans and skin slapping against skin... a few "oh gods" as we orgasm... Despite what the porn may show you, it's not always going to be a bull slapping your wife's ass and telling her what a dirty whore she is.

In the end, this gets back to what the couple's wants and needs are. If you want to enjoy more verbal play, let them know! Ask for it! A good bull will incorporate that into the playdates, and if he can't/won't... well, there are those of us who can - remember, this is about your needs.

And one last thing - you can incorporate verbal play into it a lot of ways. One thing hotmom_ma has done during our playdates is to call her husband and talk to him about how things are going... which usually involves me trying to torment her and making her scream while on the phone. So you have options... so ask, have fun with it, and hopefully get more verbal play into your playdates. Good luck!


Thanks for the input. Some things here I hadn’t considered. It’s defintely not that I imagine everything has to be like porn. We actually talk quite a bit during our own sex, so it seems a bit more natural to me than it might for others.
I’ve avoided making much in the way of requests. I want the experiences to be as organic as they can be, so I let them play things out naturally. Still, I am taking this advice to heart. I’ll think about how to best approach it without causing any ill feelings. We consider a couple of her play mates to be as close to friends as you can be without having them over to our barbecue party. ;)
Love the phone play concept. When/if she finally gets a comfortable regular BF style of play going, we may have to try it out. I will bring it up when it gets to that point and see if it interests the guy. Again, natural play is important for us both. Your insight is appreciated!

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
sadie wrote:
There's a reason it's called Female Copulatory Vocalization. Females among all of the primates engage in this, many non primate females also.

There are a lot of theories on why, I'll leave those to the armchair sexologists ;-).


I will say that quiet is MUCH harder for her than it is for me. She’s been known to cover her mouth while family or friends sleep down the hall. :D

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
Des 31 wrote:
The majority of men who have and have had sex with my wife are generally not talkative during sex, but converse with her after sex. Almost always, though, there is some sound - moaning, groaning especially during orgasm.

My wife moans, whines, whimpers and screams as their dicks are pummeling her. Their relative silence isn't indicative of their degree of pleasure. I have come to accept that's just the way most men are, but of course there are exceptions. A student who was fucking her for some three years until the past month before he moved away was very communicative during sex and when not having sex. She has been having sex with her boss for most of a year now, and he and she talk all the time. He doesn't know I'm aware of their interludes but she tells me he and she often talk about work while he's fucking her. As time has gone on in their affair, they have sex less often than at first. She says that's because of their intimate familiarity, something like marital sex that lessens over time, but she still enjoys his dick inside her when they get together.


Ugh. I can’t imagine talking about work during sex. LOL.

Interesting point about the familiarity and the slow down like marital sex. I do sort of picture her having semi-boyfriends for a while and perhaps things slowing up. Then, maybe she finds a different guy to have that with. Just the natural progression of things I think. since she has me for emotional and life planning things, the slow down of sexual interest would likely indicate the need for a change. Though I would guess that she would stay playing from time to time with anyone who she made that kind of connecition with. Comfort is a huge factor for her. Thanks!

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:05 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
rhino66 wrote:
up2her wrote:
rhino66 wrote:
up2her wrote:
Rhino, it sounds like you get it for sure. I would assume that you know how to ramp it up slowly so as not to frighten the lady. :whip: Mrs-up2her would explode, no doubt!


Of course. Not like a maniac more like a classy man who knows how to treat his whore. It would be a pleasure to have your lady serve me and I would take care of her the way she deserves;)


If we’re ever in Miami.....

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:09 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
I hadn’t anticipated so many responses. It certainly isn’t that we don’t have tons of fun. Just an observation regarding a preference. Really appreciate the input.

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 pm 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 am
Posts: 307
I love dirty talking but it distracts my wife when she is focusing on her own orgasm, so I respect that am really quiet until she comes. But contrast that with her, she is quite loud with moaning leading up to her own orgasm, which is the most erotic sounds known to mankind (at least to me). I do not know about dirty talking with her lovers, but she did want me to hear how loud one of them was when he came inside her. Unfortunately, I never got to hear him come with her though, because he flaked.

_________________
Officially a Hotwife Husband/Cuckold - All her trysts are solo, still waiting for a MFM threesome with my sexy hotwife
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
sherulestherooster wrote:
I love dirty talking but it distracts my wife when she is focusing on her own orgasm, so I respect that am really quiet until she comes. But contrast that with her, she is quite loud with moaning leading up to her own orgasm, which is the most erotic sounds known to mankind (at least to me). I do not know about dirty talking with her lovers, but she did want me to hear how loud one of them was when he came inside her. Unfortunately, I never got to hear him come with her though, because he flaked.


Interesting. My wife is only distracted by one form of talk. If the guy starts telling her to cum, it just frustrates her. It adds pressure instead of pleasure. The thing is, if the guy really wants to push her over the edge, when he hears her building he just needs to say things about what they’re doing.
“You like taking that big cock?”
“Does that pussy like getting stretched by a big dick?”
“You’re such a sweet little piece of ass.”
“Do you like being a slut for big cock?”

Those things would make her cum, while saying “Cum for me” just makes it more difficult. She is quite multi-orgasmic. So, dirty talk will get her there. For some guys, I think having a woman who cums 5, 6, 7, or more times is intoxicating. That’s a great thing, by the way. She wants them to have a great time. She wants it for them, but also for herself. She loves knowing that she is good in bed. Sometimes though, they think that they can just command it. I’m sure it would make them feel super powerful, which is fine and completely understandable. Again, she would love to give that to them. But her mind doesn’t work well under pressure like that. Better commands would be “Suck on that big cock for me baby”. Or maybe “Get your legs up so I can fuck that little pussy for you.” She loves stuff like that. ;)

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 pm 
Trainable

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:17 pm
Posts: 52
up2her wrote:
sherulestherooster wrote:
“You like taking that big cock?”
“Does that pussy like getting stretched by a big dick?”
“You’re such a sweet little piece of ass.”
“Do you like being a slut for big cock?”



My talk is a lot more RAW than that.
I will reserve it for our meet if that happens to happen

_________________
33 yr old dark skinned bull from Miami
Hotwife experience as a bull


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Bulls Too Quiet
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Near Chicago, IL
rhino66 wrote:
up2her wrote:
sherulestherooster wrote:
“You like taking that big cock?”
“Does that pussy like getting stretched by a big dick?”
“You’re such a sweet little piece of ass.”
“Do you like being a slut for big cock?”



My talk is a lot more RAW than that.
I will reserve it for our meet if that happens to happen


Bummer! Would love to read what you would say. :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm not a "cuck" - I'm A Voyeur!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that! - LOL)

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigKitpack


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze