Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:50 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:39 pm 
$2 Ho

Beginning Thursday, I’ll be in Florida again until Monday for a follow-up writing assignment. My wife doesn’t feel she should accompany me on this trip for the reason she’s still new at her new position following her promotion.

She told me Monday she might invite a friend over during my absence. I said that sounded like a great idea, and she then asked me to turn off the TV while she made a call. She phoned our insurance agent who had fucked her last year but has been with her three more times since reconnecting this year. I have written here about two of their experiences.

They even stayed together a few days at a resort. Her reason for choosing him as her fill-in fucker during my absence is that his interests and his personality are closer to hers than most. She isn’t a sports fan, and he doesn’t follow sports either. He’s divorced and lives alone, so she thought he would be a good bet for those overnight stays.

They talked a half hour and she suspected he was masturbating while on the phone. He will be fucking her Thursday through Sunday nights. She works during the day but they agreed to being together at our home after hours. She said he will leave early each morning before daylight to get ready for work and not be noticed leaving by neighbors. The second part seems unnecessary for the reason our front driveway is shadowed by a stone fence, but I offered no suggestions about that. She has an ongoing affair with her boss at the bank, but he won’t be available until Saturday after next.

When she flicked off the phone, I suggested we go to bed and she could fill me in on the details from their recent time away together. What I already knew was a great story but wouldn’t mind hearing portions of it again. Part of what happened during their time there was unanticipated. While he left the resort room for a few hours to go into town one morning, she met a student from out of town at the pool. He invited him to see his digs and fucked her in his room. She didn’t tell her other partner about the encounter. She had a lot of dick over those days and nights.

She deserves all she gets and I’m pleased and privileged to share her with others who appreciate a hot treasure. I’m sure I get as much out of it as my wife, but she has never agreed with that. She said not long ago, “You keep saying you feel that way, but I’m the one getting dicked. I don’t see how you think you’re getting as much out of it as me. But I’m glad you feel that way. Just stay faithful, okay?”

I was charged, thinking about her being fucked for four full nights. I leave day after tomorrow and will keep in touch. She asked me not to call before ten thirty each night. I didn’t need to ask why.