I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
stillcanhang57
Experienced

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:22 am

Hey Carrie and Mike. Although we've had our differences over some of your play choices lately...eith that mess rolling in over the Gulf, I do hope the two of you and your new home stay safe and dry.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:34 am

SutterKane wrote:Carrie,
I think I can say with certainty that if you wanted to start posting your shopping lists you would find a steady supply of readers here. I know I would be one. It's the way you write, drawing the reader into your world. The openness and vulnerability that you express when you put your thoughts down and share them with us. You have a talent for it. You could being in a nice second income on Amazon.
Best wishes for you and Mike,
Sutter
Thanks for your compliments on my writing Sutter. I've always liked to write. I had some great teachers that encouraged me and taught me much. I am a compulsive journalist. I'm glad you enjoy my writing. What are "shopping lists?" Amazon? How?

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:46 am

solstice wrote:Would you say that Anthony, with his large and thick cock overcome his lack of understanding your submissive needs, to the same degree as Aaron,
or does his build, and vigour of his fucking make the encounter equally pleasurable when compared with Aaron's understanding of your triggers.
Sorry for my clumsy framing of this question.
With Anthony it was his physical size and massive cock that had me so completely turned on. Also Aaron denied me release and I was so ready by then. Before he took me down to the bed, he pretended to coax me, knowing I wanted it to happen. It was a game, he knew he could have me. I just went along with his game. He finally grabbed me by the wrist and took me completely. Exactly what I wanted and he knew it. Whatever submissive needs I have weren't important because I was being taken by a black man for the first time. It was a fantasy rape like nothing I've ever experienced.

Will I need more the next time? Not sure.

Carrie

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:53 am

This is Mike. I continue to try to give you guys a picture of Carrie. I looked at tons of videos and found one on You Tube that is of a girl with feet that are so much like hers I couldn't believe it. Nothing like this is exact, but it's really close.

You Tube Search: "Feeteveryday Soles @ the Beach"

I just looked at the video again and her body is much like Carrie's as well.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:29 am

Hello Mike and Carrie,

Thank you for the video information, amazing that a girl was willing to follow the camera man's directions, of course I am assuming he picked her from random. To be pisspotical, (British slang for over critical) :oops: her feet were a bit rough, which could be expected from the concrete, I also like toes not to be distorted by extra high heels! I am glad you pamper Carrie's feet!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:42 pm

willingtoo wrote:
SutterKane wrote:Carrie,
I think I can say with certainty that if you wanted to start posting your shopping lists you would find a steady supply of readers here. I know I would be one. It's the way you write, drawing the reader into your world. The openness and vulnerability that you express when you put your thoughts down and share them with us. You have a talent for it. You could being in a nice second income on Amazon.
Best wishes for you and Mike,
Sutter
Thanks for your compliments on my writing Sutter. I've always liked to write. I had some great teachers that encouraged me and taught me much. I am a compulsive journalist. I'm glad you enjoy my writing. What are "shopping lists?" Amazon? How?

Carrie
As to "Shopping Lists", I'm not sure if you're being facetious. I was complimenting your writing skill by saying that you could post your grocery shopping list here and we would read them.
Amazon? Well you could write down your story so far, change the names to protect the naughty, design a cover, then publish it as a Kindle book on Amazon. Market it to Erotica,True Story, HotWives, Foot Fetish, D/s etc... You can make 1k-2k per month this way. You can test the market and build a fan base by giving away some short stories or the first chapter for free. Search for hotwives, foot fetish, biker, werewolf, and other erotica ebooks on amazon. These books on average run from 75 to 200 pages. An good author gets around $2-4 bucks per ebook sale. Once you've done 15-20 books and sales on those decline, bundle 4 or 5 of them, sell them as a set for $6-8 bucks. Research, research, research! Study your market and your competitors. When you can, learn from the the mistakes of others but always make a point to learn from your own mistakes.
Take the (dot) out and replace it with a"."
https://kdp.amazon(dot)com/en_US?ref_=kdpgp_p_us_psg_kw_ad89
https://www.eroticaacademy(dot)com/15-things-i-learned-from-making-50000-selling-erotica-on-kindle/
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Mike, If Carrie's body is similar to that of the foot model on you tube you gave us, You are indeed a very lucky man. Aaron and Anthony, to be able to use that body at their desire is out of this world lucky! And thats putting it mildly. :whip:

Having been born with slightly deformed feet and been operated on at 16 years old I have suffered with them all my life and feet are not something I enjoy as the result.
Buying shoes is a mission to get a comfortable fit and those I can walk any sort of distance takes a lot of work, hence I don't have your fetish for them, but that body is something else all together. Dreams are made of those! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy

Odinartiz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Odinartiz » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Could you please post a pic of your feet in the hotties section? Only your feet

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 am

Dear Mike and Carrie
I have been reading again your second meeting with Frank, you certainly have provided a wealth of juicy bits to satisfy the more discerning reader of your adventure, the detail of your encounter and the back ground planning was exquisite, and is a tribute to the strong bond between you and Mike, you paint a wonderful picture.
You write how Mike is changing and is enjoying the control: Laughed at your insertion of somewhat.
The way you talk over and plan the event gladdens my heart, as it is important to be as one in this comparatively new experience.
Also makes me smile at the use of Footsie Thing in describing Mikes worship of your tootsies
I would feel honoured to be considered a member of your fan club, the only thing missing is the badge!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:40 am

Good Morning,

We've been very busy with the house and other personal business. Sex has taken a back burner (except with each other). We have had a great time re-living our recent experiences especially Anthony for Mike and imagining possibilities. He very much wants that to happen again sometime soon and so do I. The thought my feet being used and touching that huge cock is his fav. fantasy. My heels pressing his ass with toes pointed in the missionary position as he drives his massive cock into me is overpowering he wanted me to tell you. It will happen.

We are leaving Thursday through Sunday for the L.A. Conference in Philadelphia. My Dad is flying up with us to explore Phil. museums etc. with Mike while I attend the conference. Dad needs to get away for some fun. We've had no contact with Brad. We've also had no contact with Aaron. I'm sure he is busy enjoying my little counterpart in Vermont and thrilling her husband with his abuse.

I will be posting on a more frequent basis after we return and our thoughts turn back to our adventure wherever that takes us.

My test results came back and all is good.

I LOVE the way our house is coming along. More decisions to make, but we should be finished by Thanksgiving.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 am

Carrie, always good to hear from your corner :-). Glad to hear you are getting back on the horse, pretty sure Anthony is going to be even gladder :-). I still hope to see an image of your feet on the new sextional!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 am

Is your Dad coming to terms with his pending divorce, and has your Mum shown any wavering in her determination to end the marriage, at least he has a loving daughter to turn to. please ignore my post if too personal.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:51 am

Is your Dad coming to terms with his pending divorce, and has your Mum shown any wavering in her determination to end the marriage? at least he has a loving daughter to turn to. please ignore my post if too personal.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:10 am

Good Morning,

I thought I'd have nothing to report until after our trip, but the Hot Wife God had other plans for us I guess. Amazing how many of these "Opportunities" arise when a couple is open to the wife being "Hot' and aware of potential. No plans, it just happens to us.

We went for a ride in the convertible (top down) last night, just to get out of the house. We had no agenda except maybe some shopping and great sex later. We've not had sex since last Saturday night. Dad is coming over from Tampa tomorrow to fly up to Philadelphia with us, so last night was a good time to have some fun in bed before he arrives.

But before our fun in the bed room...……..

There was a motorcycle right in front of us at a light. It was a long light so I got a good look at the rider and so did Mike. He was about Mike's size had wide, muscular shoulders that tapered down to a nice waiste. He was trim and nicely built and he looked like he worked out rather than a natural build. He was wearing a white Harley T shirt cut off at the shoulder so his shoulders were really pronounced. He was wearing jeans and classic leather motorcycle boots.

Helmets aren't law in Florida so I got a good look at his hair, and a bit of his profile. His hair was sun bleached blond and just a little over grown. I guessed he worked outside with the tan and sun streaked hair. He had a great tan and a thick gold necklace. He turned his head and all I could tell was he had a fu manchu mustache and side burns. Mike said the Bike was a Harley Hog (whatever that is).

My eyes were immediately drawn to him and got that excited feeling. It was almost instantaneous.

Mike said, "Would you let that guy have you?" We both had the same thought at the same time.

I said, " Maybe, he looks like one of the Biker guys I've fantasized about."

Mike said, "I was hoping you'd say that. Let's follow him and see where he goes." I said, "Then what?" Mike said, " We'll see."

Traffic was moving slow so it wasn't hard to stay behind him. Of course I started to fantasize and so did Mike. Mike said, "He's turning you on isn't he?" I said, "Yes!"

We hit another long light and were still behind him. Mike said, "Take off your shoes and panties and put your feet on the dashboard." I was wearing a sundress and flip flops so it was easy to remove them. He likes me to put my feet on the dashboard to see if other men notice my feet. Over the years, not often, there have been a few guys that obviously noticed and made it clear it was my feet that they were looking at. Mike said it's a common thing that Foot Guys like to see.

He asked, "How turned on are you?" I said, "Very!" He said, "rub your clit and get turned on even more. We'll follow this guy and see where he stops." I knew where this was heading and I got very nervous, excited, fearful etc. Endorphins were flowing and I started stimulating my clit."

Mike was already thinking about a set up he told me later.

I put my feet on the dash, separated my legs a little and began to pleasure myself looking at this sexy looking Biker guy. I was imagining meeting him and that he would be fucking me soon. I was getting really wet and getting more and more turned on. Different scenarios flying through my mind. Mike said, "This is so fucking Hot!" I agreed.

This went on for three or four more lights and Mike was able to stay behind him within view. I didn't get a good look at his face, but it doesn't matter with my fantasy men. For me sometimes, in fantasies anyway, the meaner and nastier they look the better. The thought of a mean, brutal man taking and using me is the most erotic thing I can think of." Just writing about it now has me excited again.

This was different than anything I have ever done. Looking right at a fantasy man and masturbating. It was so sexy. We were able to stay right behind him or near him for at least 10 miles.

"What do we do when he reaches his destination," I said. Mike just said, "I don't know. We'll see. No plan yet."

He went a totally different direction than we were intending. Sure enough he pulled into a bar near the beach. Not a Biker Bar, but a typical Florida seaside, seafood/restaurant kind of place. Half restaurant, half bar. There were other motorcycles in the parking lot, but a good number of cars as well so not a "Biker Bar" per se. Mike pulled in a few parking spaces away. It didn't look like a rough place in fact it looked like a place we wouldn't hesitate to go even under normal circumstances.

I got a good look at his face. He was not good looking but not ugly either. He was masculine and rugged looking. It didn't matter, he was a fantasy guy and at over 6', he fit the bill perfectly.

Before Frank, I might have said something to Mike about the guy being sexy, and he would have liked it, but we would not have followed him and I certainly wouldn't be pleasuring myself as we followed him. Being a Hot Wife sure has changed things. I would have been too inhibited in the car.

Honest, I was so wet and turned on I think he could have had me right there in the car. In fact, I know I would have if we wouldn't be seen except for Mike. I wanted to be taken right then and there.

Mike said, "Put on your flip flops and leave your panties off. We're going in." I was hesitant, but turned on so much that I didn't want to pass up an opportunity for a fantasy at least. We waited a few minutes before going in.

The place was pretty crowded but there were a couple tables available. We took a table and I saw Biker man at the bar standing talking to people he obviously knew. They didn't look like the Biker type. He looked around 50. We were only a couple tables away from where he was standing.

A waiter came over, took our drink order and a menu. Mike said, "How do we get him to notice you?" after a minute I said, "I'll go up to the bar right by him and ask for napkins and you see if he notices me."

When I got to the bar I made quick eye contact and smiled. He smiled back and according to Mike was really checking me out as I waited for the napkins and walked back to the table.

When I sat down he was still looking at me and I looked right at him and smiled again. I made it obvious I was looking for him. Mike said be barely took his eyes off me all the way back to the table. Amazing what a certain smile and look communicates. I've always been a flirt and I'm pretty good at it and getting better. He kept talking to his friends but glanced at me from time to time and when he did, I was looking at him with a little smile. Mike was looking away pretending not to notice.

There was obvious chemistry building because he wasn't even trying to keep his eyes off me. I was getting more excited by the minute because I had obviously drawn his attention and I knew he'd fuck me if he could.

He was obviously an Alpha. Very confident and intimidating. I've never been with that type of guy. (Biker Type)

Mike went to the rest room and walked right by him on the way back to the table. The guy said, "You have a pretty little wife." Mike said, "Oh it's not my wife, it's my cousin." When he got back to the table he quickly said to me, "You're my cousin!"

It didn't register right away and I said, "What?" He repeated, "You're my cousin get your ring off." then I got what he was saying. Again he quickly developed a plan on the fly but couldn't let me know in advance. He had to tell me quick so I could get my ring off fast.

Immediately I thought, "Oh Wow, that sure opens the door." Mike said, "Quick, take off your ring." I put my hands under the table and took it off hoping he didn't see it when I was at the bar.

I said , " Mike I am so hot I can't believe it!" He replied, "Great, you would let him fuck you wouldn't you?" I said, "Absolutely, I don't know if I'd like him, but I'd love to have him fuck me. Seriously, I felt like he could do whatever he wanted to me !"

He said, "OMG, that is so Hot!"

I later asked Mike later how he comes up with his ideas on the spur of the moment (me being his cousin etc.). He said that we had fantasized so many different scenarios over the years that it is easy to adapt quickly to any situation involving single men.

Mike said, "I'm going to leave you alone. I'll just leave and if he comes over, tell him I had to run an errand and you were hungry and didn't want to go. That I would be back in awhile. Order something before I go."

Mike waved the waiter and ordered a two appetizers. They came pretty fast and Mike left but said, "Don't leave with him." Now I was really nervous.

I turned my seat so he would have a good view of my legs and feet, toes pointed hoping he was into feet.

Sure enough, Mike was gone only a few minutes and he came over and introduced himself as Dave. I gave him my sexiest smile and said, "Hi I'm Carrie, please sit down."

I explained our situation as being cousins on a family reunion and we were spending some time away from the rest. I fumbled with my explanation of why Mike had left and would be back in an hour or so. Something about me being hungry and Mike picking up parts for his boat. Very lame, but it worked. Mike usually covers the B.S.

I put on my flirtiest personality and he ate it up. We small talked about him mostly. Where he worked, riding motorcycles, where he lived etc. He did ask me about myself and I made up some stuff based on reality, but with no specifics. I've gotten pretty good at making up things about myself since I've been flirting with men for a long time at bars with Mike. Even before our adventure actually started.

He is half owner of a marina that does storage, repairs and sells used boats. He's divorced with two grown kids. He's not formally educated but is well spoken and intelligent. He has a very masculine presence, very assertive and confident. As I said, not handsome, but rugged looking yet still attractive.

There I was in a bar with a sexy Biker Guy, wearing only a dress and flip flops, and very wet.

Shortly we established that we were both single and unattached. We both wanted to make that clear. He pushed for specifics, but I resisted and gave him only my first name with the "dangerous world for a single girl" excuse.

The music was great light rock (mostly fast music Huey Lewis, Brian Adams type) and I felt so sexy in my little sundress and no panties with this very masculine "Biker Guy" I wanted to dance for him and drive him crazy with my best sexy moves. There was a small dance floor, but the situation wasn't right.

It didn't matter, he was obviously sexually attracted to me and I knew he'd take me in a minute. I tried to draw attention to my feet in various ways, but he didn't show any obvious attraction to them. As usual, real foot men are a small minority. He seemed more drawn to my face and breasts. I was wearing a plain white "Bra Dress" so my breasts and shoulders were featured. He complimented me several times and said that I was his type.

He finally said, "Why don't we meet sometime for dinner or whatever? I said, "Absolutely! Give me your number and I'll call you. I don't give out my number to strangers."

He immediately wrote his number on a business card. Mike returned. I introduced them and we all chatted for a bit and then left. I gave him my best sexy smile and said, "I'll be calling you in a week or two." He said, "Why so long?" I said, "Because I have family business to take care of." he just nodded.

Back in the car Mike wanted all the details. He was extremely excited and wanted to know if I'd have sex with him. I said, "Absolutely." If he only knew that if it was at all possible, he could have had me right then.

We had fantastic sex when we got home. A new possibility for later. Amazing how these situations arise when you are open looking for them.

No time left. Not sure when I'll post again, most likely after we return from Phil.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:32 am

You don't even hunt for it. It stands in line waiting for you.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:21 am

I have always wondered how women made contact in every day life without using dating sites, had assumed it would be easier for people of college age to meet up, and had thought when reaching thirties of over it would be quite difficult: You have provided the answer, I suppose to dress sexily would be a way, but an attractive lady, modestly dressed such as you, and looking as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouth ( do Americans use that expression)? can make it work.
A very stimulating read.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 am

When reading your story I was so sure that you would have fucked the dude behind the bar right away. Hot story. Thanks for sharing! Have a good trip to Philadelphia!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:31 am

Fucking behind the bar!!! Our little lady is far too classy for that, I assume this is an attempt at humour

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:06 am

willingtoo wrote:
stillcanhang57 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:You may be right that twice a week is too much because of the novelty wearing off. Mike and I talked about that last night before bed. Our fantasies were much more dangerous than what is actually happening. In fact, a lot of the fear is not there after getting to know Frank better. We will probably be considering other guys (possibilities) along the way with Frank. Of course we would keep him informed if anything begins to evolve. Maybe we get more daring the second or third time if we decide to continue. Vacation sex has been fantasized about a lot with us. We are going on a trip in a few weeks and that is always exciting to think/fantasize about. The past few vacations we have checked out guys and come up with fantasies as to how it might happen. I flirt a lot on vacation and have seen a lot of possibilities. Guys like Frank don't come along every day and we don't see this with Frank going on for more than a few (3-4) months. So we will keep our eyes open to other possibilities. Frank, at some point will begin dating and that will be it with him. Too long is dangerous. He told us he plans before long to start dating, so all three are well aware that this is temporary.

I've always been a sexual person, even when I was young but always have had moral considerations. This has really awakened my sexual desires. It took awhile, but Mike joked (Think it was a joke) that he created a monster! LOL
Wow! Will you marry me!!! Lol
Mike, and now Frank, are 2 lucky dudes!!!!

Well thank you again for sharing the thought process and emotions involved while you take these first steps together.

I never got the impression that Mike was into some kind of cleanup and cream pie humiliation aspect of this from your post. My comments about cuck we're based on your desire to play solo with Frank and the fact that you're already denying your husband sex until after you fuck Frank. For us as a couple we find the denial aspect to be a real power shift and thus making it less of a team event.

Playing solo from the very start is also a huge step. We had been engaged in this Kink for a couple of years before the solo conversation even came up. I will say though that we are pretty vanilla in this kink.
In regards to the frequency of your fuck dates, we have always treated our playdates as a reward type situation. For us this amazing kink is a reward for an already amazing sex life between us. It's kind of like a child and Candy treats. It doesn't take long before they realize that the candy will always keep coming despite their actions and you end up with a bunch of trips to the dentist.
That's just our experience though.
We both made decision to not have sex so the intensity of the situation would be so much more exciting. He just want to have sex with me when it's over as I give him all the details. Tha's always how he saw this happening.

We too are very vanilla. Mike told Frank what I like. Basically him in charge physically controlling me, I love to give a man oral, missionary position or me on top stradling him are my favorites. I Love hearing a man moan with pleasure as I give him oral. I'm good at it because I like doing it. Feel his cock get harder in my mouth get me really excited. He can give me oral if he wants, but not necessary for me. Some guys like to give as well as receive. It makes me feel submissive being the one giving oral. Giving a man pleasure is the real turn on for me. Making it more about him than about me. Sounds weird, but that is the way I have always been. Of course I enjoy how it feels physically, but psychologically being taken and used by a man is my mental turn on
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:17 am

Good Morning,

Starting this on the trip home. The conference was great. Lots of innovations and ideas. Dad and Mike had a great time together touring Philadelphia. It was good for Dad to have some fun. He and Mike always hit it off real well so I didn't see much of them during the day, but the three of us had a good time after conference hours. They saw a lot of history and that interests me as well. All three of us like history, government and law, economics and politics.

Mike was right, if there was any doubt that I resemble Natashia Bertrand, there isn't now. I must have had 10-15 comments from people at the convention about how much I resemble her. In fact one evening at the hotel bar, she was on the Chris Matthews show on the TV and 3 or 4 people said, "Hey, you look like her sister" and other such comments. I asked why have I not heard that long ago. Apparently she is young and relatively new so comparisons are just now being made. I guess it's a compliment. IMO she is cute, but not pretty or beautiful. Pretty much the way I describe myself. But I always say, "Thanks."

I enjoyed the colder weather but wouldn't want to live in that cold year around.

We have to decide what we want from our adventure moving forward. Dave the Biker Guy isn't interesting to me. He fits the bill as far as physique and rugged looks, but he isn't dangerous enough. He's just a regular guy that is a weekend biker, not the mean nasty biker of my fantasies. He is not into feet and that is becoming almost as important to me as it is Mike. I would have let him have me at that time because I was so ready to be taken. But the timing was wrong.

It's pretty clear that the danger, unpredictability factor is huge for us, but especially me. Mike plans to talk to Aaron when he returns to Fla. next week to explore possibilities.

I would like to be taken again by Anthony. That was the closest I've felt to actually being taken. I re-read my entry and I didn't adequately express just how sexy it was with him.

Him pretending to give me a choice then just taking my wrist, dragging me down to the cabin and taking me without my consent.

The powerful sex, his huge cock and how it felt inside me was amazing, but again it's what goes on in my mind that makes any of these encounters sexy.

The feelings of fear, helplessness, being trapped on that yacht, his dark, massive body and strength
controlling me and moving me around like I was a child, being totally dominated and so small compared to them is what makes it sexy for me. The overwhelming, full body orgasms that seemed to last forever. His comments on my "Beautiful, tiny, sexy feet as he fucked me and put my in positions to see my feet. My face looking at his massive, black chest as he fucked me. He is so much bigger, my face was only chest level. His deep animal like groans of pleasure as I moved my hips.

If those factors aren't there, then it just isn't as thrilling. I want to be taken, used and abused. I love being a little victim, taken advantage of by men that are not worthy of me and not being able to stop it from happening. Basically, the closer it is to rape, the sexier it is for me.

There are limits for sure and I know actual rape would be a far different experience and probably not sexy at all. Just not sure what those limits are.

I want to make men desire me by watching me move my body, point my toes and pose my feet. Guess I am an exhibitionist and love making men crazy with lust and want me so much. I love being desired to the point where they just take me and have their way with me.

Knowing my feet are so sexy and give them so much pleasure. All the attention to my feet have made my feet seem so sexy now. I am so aware of my feet now, not just during sex but especially when thinking of sex. They have so much importance to them how can it not make me feel sexy to have feet that are so desired and adored.

I'm staying home today to write a report on the conference. That is standard procedure when anyone in our firm attends a conference. They do want specifics on what I learned and how it will benefit my work. Dad is leaving later this morning for Tampa. We are going out to breakfast before he leaves, just the two of us. He is very lonely and still having trouble accepting that their marriage is over. Mike and I both told him he should at least look for some female companionship.

I will be posting when I have something of interest to you guys. I have much to journal about, just not sure how interesting it will be for you.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:21 am

Carrie, nice to hear from you, glad you had a good trip and conference!

I know what you mean about the guy on the motorcycle. Most of the guys out trying to affect a "biker" look are professional men (necessary to afford a Harley).

I know I'll always be glad to see your journal, whether it's running kinky or vanilla and when you see Anthony again, I hope he not only rings all those bells but also ups the ante for you.

Finding that edge is hella fun ;-)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 am

Everybody wants to be a biker until it's time to do real life biker shit. As a 1% biker, we laugh at all the Dr, lawyers, and accountants that dress up in Harley leather and boots, have a $35K Harley with 20" apes that they trailer to a five star hotel near the event and only then ride to the event (BTW 1%ers ain't much for these big rallies). If you check the weather before you ride, you're not a biker. If you have to know where/how far you're going to before you can mount up and ride, you're not a real biker.
I put about 4K miles a month on my bike and it's never been on a trailer other than for a breakdown. I have ridden a thousand mile in a day more time than I can count. I expect to die on a bike and am thankful for that privilege if that's to be my fate.
So yeah, these biker cosplay folks amuse the shit out of us. Don't get me wrong, we love these folks too! After they find out how dangerous/hot/cold/wet/dry being on a bike really is, they stop riding. Then we come in an buy their five year old 35K Harley with 1200 miles on it and 9K worth of extras for 15K. So in a way, their cosplay subsidizes our real life.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 am

" just not sure how interesting it will be for you."

Are you kidding, all of your writing is of interest: The post you just made is both riveting and stimulating, the sense of jeopardy is intoxicating for your readers as well as you, my only hope is when you have dangerous adventures, that Mike will be close by if things get uncontrollable.
I am reassured by the fact that your both conscious of the dangers.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Good Morning,

Started this last night but just finished when I got home from work.

We have been talking about what we want from here. Anthony is by far the sexiest experience. When I first wrote about him I was in a hurry and didn't adequately express how exciting and sexy it was. It did feel more like rape because he gave me a choice and I never actually consented even though we both knew I wanted it. It was a game.

First, I was trapped on the boat with no way to stop him or get help. 2-3 miles off shore and in the darkening night. he even said before he took me, "I could rape you right now and there is no way anyone would believe you. Why are you a married woman, alone on a yacht with two men?" He was right and it scared me wet! I said meekly, "I know you could."

He was extremely forceful and had me in so many positions I could never describe them all. Most where he could see and comment on my feet. Variations of the missionary mostly, forcing my legs in different positions, holding my feet in various ways. On the bed on his knees, him standing on the floor fucking me on the side of the bed, flipping me around and positioning me like I weigh nothing.

I could sense he was holding back and could be even more aggressive and forceful. I think he wanted to be more aggressive and abusive. Several times he would grit his teeth an angry grimace on his face, and a mean sounding growl as he squeezed my foot, leg and arm to where it hurt, but he backed off. I know he wanted to hurt me. It was obvious he wanted to be rougher but didn't want to scare me away from another encounter. If he had his way, it would have been much more rough. Scary but so sexy to me.

His cock is massive and thick. It felt so good inside me and he thrusted in powerful and slow strokes. I could feel every inch inside me.

I had so many adrenalin rushes.

His groans and growls of pleasure were so deep and animal-like. Very sexy. He came so deep and I could feel his cock pulsating inside me as he came. After his last orgasm he eventually got off me and he took my foot with his massive hand and put his cock on my foot. Sperm was still coming out. Not another orgasm, but a large amount of sperm oozing out on my arch. It must have been a huge load because I know he came a lot inside me. He massaged the sperm into my foot like it was lotion. He said he loved my feet and little body as he slowly massaged the sperm into my foot. He made comments on my feet throughout.

It's like he was Marking me with his sperm on my foot. Making me his!

It's really no wonder that my feet make me feel so sexy now. Starting with Foot Night, my feet have been the major focus especially with Aaron and Anthony. My feet on his chest and in his hands looked so feminine and small....child-like. I feel small under all these men, but Anthony is not only tall, but massively built. Huge chest, shoulders, arms and thighs. Over powering and made me feel so tiny, vulnerable and helpless. Constant fearful rushes of excitement, fear but sooo damn sexy.

I think there is much more excitement with Anthony. I think he can be much more intimidating and scary and I want him to have me again for sure.

As for Aaron, he will be back in Fla. next week and Mike will have a face to face with him. There is just too much possible with Aaron. He is connected to other men who want females like me to not explore possibilities. He has hinted that other men could be involved with me. Even if I choose not, it's just too exciting to pass up at least the offers. We won't cancel Aaron until all possibilities are explored. It's just too perfect for us.

There just aren't many men into feet, let alone small, submissive women. Powerful men that want young pretty girls with the right feet and submissive nature.

For instance, there must be at least 100 men reading my posts. Only a couple have expressed and interest in my feet. I have posed my feet in public for Mike for years with only a few actually showing more than a glancing interest.

I'm sure they are out there, but like a needle in a Hay Stack. Strong, aggressive Alpha men, into feet and submissive women. The odds are outrageous. That's why we have to keep things open with Aaron and seriously consider any ideas or offers he has, even if we don't accept right away, we want to keep the door open. I am much more easily replaced by Aaron than he is by me.

Mike thinks there is a lot more about Aaron that we don't know, but he wants to find out and so do I.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:34 am

What a wonderful recount of your experience with Anthony: and his gauging your limits, must be quite hard thing to do when caught up in the moment with a sexy and compliant woman! was there much conversation during or after with him?
Had you hoped for a second section with Aaron on the boat or were you too sore and fucked out.
Hope my post is not too explicit.