I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
solstice
OHW Addict

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by solstice » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:32 am

Welcome back Carrie,
I am glad things went so well for you, as usual Aaron was being his devious self, at least it was not a complete stranger that he had introduced: Did Aaron actually have penetrative sex with you?
what a wonderful detailed report you have given us, Do you still have the marks from your "punishment"
I am always nervous for you, and Mike must have been shitting hot chestnuts! :roll:
Alex.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:41 am

Wow Carrie another great well written post!!! Question, would mike want to be there during one of your sessions with Aaron and/or Anthony? I didn't know if that was an option or not. It might alleviate some anxiety Mike feels, but then again maybe Mike kinda enjoys that too. Again thank you for sharing the details of these encounters you have, they are really amazing!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:58 am

Ironically, we had MSNBC on in the background last night when Natasha B came on and my manhood immediately perked up. I’ve been smitten with her since she first appeared on my radar two years ago and I’m even more turned on whenever she’s on air knowing she’s Carrie’s doppelgänger. Just wish we could see her sexy feet! As soon as she was introduced last night, all I could envision was Carrie being ravaged by Aaron (and would have included Anthony of we’d known the surprise).

While Carrie humbly classifies herself and Natasha as “cute,” they’re total sex goddess hotties to me! I loved reading Carrie’s recent realization how sexy she is or at least feels and, if I recall, even accepted how attractive she is to men. Reading that she has embraced her sensual beauty and sexual desires has been a beautifully intoxicating thrill!

Apologies for being dormant with my comments, accolades, encouragement and inquiries. Rest assured, albeit not as frequently as my carnal fascination craves, I continue to religiously follow your captivating erotic journey, tantalizing sexual adventures and Carrie’s evolution as the ultimate submissive sextoy for Mike (most of all), Aaron and Anthony (and perhaps a few privileged others down the road).

I was thrilled (as my throbbing cock attests) to hear that last night’s sexcapade was a WOW adventure. Was not surprised once we learned Anthony was invited by Aaron to take his sweet lil girl and use and abuse her as he wished and did. Curious if Aaron gave Mike any heads up?

Admittedly, I was dumbfounded Aaron had the willpower to merely indulge his voyeuristic pleasure and didn’t partake of the golden treasure that was at his disposal.

As always, I cannot comment without expressing to both of you the incredible pleasure you have bestowed on us by sharing in intimate detail your amazing journey, as well as your adherence to key axioms (communication, honesty and trust) for ensuring your journey reinforces your marital bond and adoration for each other. I’m totally in awe how much you have pushed the envelope but have always stayed grounded in and with each other. BRAVO, KUDOS and BOING!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:06 pm

I had another search for Natasha Bertrand, as she doesn't appear on UK TV, and loved what I saw: She looks quite beautiful and thank you Mike for finding a doppelganger to give the faithful an idea of what the lovely Carrie looks like. I like her modest attire, which Carrie says she herself favours. Carrie, have you come down from the clouds yet? Hope Mike feels his anxiety was worth while. You covered the details so well of your time with Anthony, will there be further revelations?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:08 pm

This is Mike. I think I have Aaron figured out see if you agree. He was in a Hot Wife marriage and he lost his wife as a result. The desire to have a woman close to you taken by other men doesn't go away. It is still something you desire even if you enjoy it vicariously. I think it is a life long affliction. Carrie, and other Hot Wives he has found provide at least some of the thrill a cuckold seeks. These guys have found a source through the Foot Night Party organizers of identifying couples like Carrie and me at these parties and notifying this group of wealthy men of "Perfect" girls. It is very low risk to have your wife give her feet to other men in that environment. Aaron said that strip clubs are full of girls involved with cuckold types and they are easy to identify. He said as soon as he met me he knew I was in a HW relationship. But the Foot Night Parties are perfect for finding couples into their wives feet. The organizer looks for certain types of girls and notifies them. These guys have the means to pay him for his services. They can travel to and develop relationships with these girls and their husbands who are so willing to have their sig. others taken by other men.

Hotwife lover noted that Aaron could have fucked Carrie but chose not to. Why not? I think giving her to Anthony provided the thrill he misses in a real HW relationship. that's why he wants to feel like he owns Carrie. He gets the same thrill I do when she is taken by other men.

He gets the thill of giving her to other men without the emotional attachment that could cause real pain if she goes off with another man. he has the same relationship with HW couples in Vermont and North Carolina. he identified both through Foot Night Parties.

Opinions?

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Mike, I agree with your essential thesis. I'd only add that many observers feel sexually humans most resemble bonobos. Bonobos are simply quite promiscuous -- the whole reality isn't captured by that word however it's close enough. I could go on about that at some length, but my only material difference from what you're saying is that I think *most* humans are actually wired that way, however post-agrarian society worldwide has been modeled on monogamy in word (and at best serial monogamy in deed).

I would put a bit more nuance on Aaron specifically that he isn't much for putting his own skin in the game and so instead he puts in his money. This gets him enjoyable relationships with little emotional commitment on his part. My other experience is that *lots* of power exchange relationships flirt with a "loan the submissive to others" dynamic. I'd say most BDSM tops I've known like to go in for that on one level or another, nearly always exercising some control on the terms (e.g. I've specifically been told "you can do anything you like with her physically, however she is only allowed to be submissive to me").

I admit I was a little surprised that Aaron didn't fuck Carrie and wondered how this tied to the same Aaron who denied her orgasms and then exchanged something he said he didn't actually care that much about (taking her anally) in exchange for allowing her release. I think that's pure power exchange -- what he did get was her anal cherry, symbolically I think that's important to all involved.

I guess as I think about it, it's also significant that Aaron made sure he fucked Carrie before loaning her out twice already and both times he had her solo at the time that he did so (the second was before they picked up Anthony). I have some more less charitable thoughts about this that I'll pass on mentioning, however I still think it's a power dynamic.

Ultimately I agree on motivation, I think he wraps a couple of other layers around how it happens. Then there's also that he knows Anthony will enjoy giving her pleasure (and has the stamina to do so) where Aaron sounded pretty quick for the actual sex and not giving much pleasure. So again with little emotional skin in the game, Aaron gets to orchestrate this "innocent" woman into a decidedly over the top sexual experience.

Got more to say however Sadie is off to a local BDSM event and has to go get made up for her evening out with other queer ladies ;-).

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:29 pm

I think you could be right Mike. I posited a while ago that's why he want's you two to take the money. He want's to own Carrie as a possession that he can lend or even sell to one of his peers. Knowing he owns her, that he had the money and power to buy her from you, maybe what drives him in his kink.
I know that you want to be there when Anthony takes Carrie sometime so here's a thought on how that could play out. You're allowed in the room where He, Arron and Carrie will be fucking. But you're restrained to a chair but with a clear view of the play space. The restraint could be real i.e rope, cuffs, Velcro or mental i.e. told if you get up/say anything, everything stops, or his driver/bodyguard keeps his hands pushing you down to keep you from interfering. You could even have a hood over your head. What ever way works for everyone. Carrie is brought in and placed roughly on the bed. Anthony and Arron come in and have Carrie pose her feet and body but declare that she has not done a good job and now she must atone for her failure. They then begin to punish her, spanking, choking, bastinado, etc.. broken up by intense, hard, deep fucking of your little wife. Carrie begins to beg them and plead with them... to fuck her harder and deeper! She tells them how much she needs to feel herself being fucked by real men with real mens cocks! How, now that she's had big black cock, she can't get enough of it and is aching for more. Maybe you're allowed to stroke yourself but have to leave the room if you cum and you most defiantly don't want to leave! Can you imagine being there as all this is happening right in front of you? But you can't interfere or speak, just stroke your cock, edging again and again as she begs these rich, powerful, well hung men to fuck her harder and deeper than you can! How you can't protect her from these rough men with their power and massive cocks? Watching her body respond to the dominant, aggressive way they take you little white wife. You knowing you couldn't stop them if you wanted to. Would you want to see just how much she is loving giving herself to them and being their submissive slut?
Just some thoughts.
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Aaron said as soon as he met me he knew I was in a HW relationship.
He seems to be a old hand at the game, showing that there is different types of cuckolds, he is definitely into control,and not submissive to the hot wives he seeks out, it would appear that even with his considerably wealth was unable to hold on to his own wife. Is there any evidence that hotwiving causes the break-up of marriages more than a conventional relationship? I would think a strong bond like yours, is required between the practitioners
Confirming what you said, he indulges his drive for control and is evident in his relationship with Carrie wishing to "lend" her out and the two other ladies at his other locations.
If my supposition is true, are you both quite happy to go along with his wish to control? At least you are fully aware of his machinations.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:14 pm

This discourse has taking a rather esoteric turn, I do hope that none of your scenarios comes to pass SutterKane, the idea that Mike could be restrained whilst Carrie is abused I find quite repugnant. they are a lovely couple who have expanded their erotic experiences a step at a time.
Hope to get a response from our heroine and hero. to this discussion.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:16 am

Carrie I'd really like to hear about the sectional and whether it's wonderful and what you been doing with it. It would be really amazing if you wanted to pose your feet on it and have Mike post photos up to the hotties section

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:00 am

SutterKane wrote:I think you could be right Mike. I posited a while ago that's why he want's you two to take the money. He want's to own Carrie as a possession that he can lend or even sell to one of his peers. Knowing he owns her, that he had the money and power to buy her from you, maybe what drives him in his kink.
I know that you want to be there when Anthony takes Carrie sometime so here's a thought on how that could play out. You're allowed in the room where He, Arron and Carrie will be fucking. But you're restrained to a chair but with a clear view of the play space. The restraint could be real i.e rope, cuffs, Velcro or mental i.e. told if you get up/say anything, everything stops, or his driver/bodyguard keeps his hands pushing you down to keep you from interfering. You could even have a hood over your head. What ever way works for everyone. Carrie is brought in and placed roughly on the bed. Anthony and Arron come in and have Carrie pose her feet and body but declare that she has not done a good job and now she must atone for her failure. They then begin to punish her, spanking, choking, bastinado, etc.. broken up by intense, hard, deep fucking of your little wife. Carrie begins to beg them and plead with them... to fuck her harder and deeper! She tells them how much she needs to feel herself being fucked by real men with real mens cocks! How, now that she's had big black cock, she can't get enough of it and is aching for more. Maybe you're allowed to stroke yourself but have to leave the room if you cum and you most defiantly don't want to leave! Can you imagine being there as all this is happening right in front of you? But you can't interfere or speak, just stroke your cock, edging again and again as she begs these rich, powerful, well hung men to fuck her harder and deeper than you can! How you can't protect her from these rough men with their power and massive cocks? Watching her body respond to the dominant, aggressive way they take you little white wife. You knowing you couldn't stop them if you wanted to. Would you want to see just how much she is loving giving herself to them and being their submissive slut?
Just some thoughts.
Sutter
Not going to happen. I am not into being humiliated at all. My cock is no match for Anthony, but it's not even close to being small, in fact it's above average. Carrie just said that my cock is plenty big enough to please her. I don't seem to have any trouble making her cum with full body orgasms. In fact she had two orgasms with me last night. She also just said it's what's going on in her head that makes these encounters so sexy. It's fantasy fullfillment. It's being used, taken and dominated that gets her so turned on by these guys.

Sounds like you are into being humiliated your description is very detailed as if you've been there.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:09 am

- It's not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean, it's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off. This of course cannot be applied to you Mike as you are not in the tiddler class.
google has many variations on this bon mot including an illustration with a saucy girl!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:02 am

willingtoo wrote:
Not going to happen. I am not into being humiliated at all. My cock is no match for Anthony, but it's not even close to being small, in fact it's above average. Carrie just said that my cock is plenty big enough to please her. I don't seem to have any trouble making her cum with full body orgasms. In fact she had two orgasms with me last night. She also just said it's what's going on in her head that makes these encounters so sexy. It's fantasy fullfillment. It's being used, taken and dominated that gets her so turned on by these guys.

Sounds like you are into being humiliated your description is very detailed as if you've been there.
Nope, I'm not into humiliation. Nor was I suggesting that Carrie wasn't/couldn't be satisfied by you (Not intentionally, anyway). I just sensed from what you've posted that the angst and lack of control is what really gets you off. Carrie has said the the deep submission and the rough play (along with feet play, of course) turns her on the most. I think that that scenario would even give Arron and Anthony a mind fuck. I just came up with a scenario that would turn up those aspects past 10, even 11 (Spinal Tap reference) to say 15 or so. I'm an evil bastard! :lol: If you reread my outline with that in mind, you might see what I was really suggesting. If I was off base and offended you two in any way, I apologize and withdraw my bad, naughty, evil suggestion! :oops: Maybe I turned the dial up to far. I tend too to do just that, but I always remember what the the great Hunter S. Thompson said "Better to be shot out of a cannon than squeezed out of a tube." ;)
Best wishes,
Sutter, Satan's lil Imp.
(And yes, I am full of myself :D )
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:18 am

Good Afternoon,

Mike and I were talking about the other night and he said that things I describe to him don't come across as clear in my writing as they do when I am talking about it. Probably because there are so many details that it is impossible to describe all of it in my posts.

For instance, I was telling him what it feels like to be a 5'2" weak little female have such a strong, massive man with an unbelievably huge hard cock hovering over me and about to mount me in near darkness. It is so scary anticipating what he will and could do to me and I have no choice but to allow him to take me any way he wants. Adrenalin rush and butterflies in my stomach. Hard to describe the fearful and erotic sensations I experience. I feel like a tiny little girl frightened to death yet wanting to be his helpless victim.

His deep manly grunts, groans, and moans as he is fucking me with such power. His hips are so powerful driving into me. Each time he withdraws and thrusts deep again I can feel every inch of his cock going in me. I try to squeeze my vagina, but it is so full of his cock, it has no effect. I can barely move my hips to please him like I do with Mike and the other men.

What it is like to totally surrender my body to him. That feeling of helplessness and resignation of the inevitable. Feeling his cock pulsate before he cums so deep inside me. I can't get pregnant, but I feel the fear that would accompany that kind of fear. The perceived danger of his huge load of sperm shooting deep in my small, tight vagina.

How I feel when he has my tiny feet in his hands and hear him describe them. When he squeezed my foot so hard that it scared me that he might actually break a bone. The grimace on his face and gritted teeth along with this animal like growl and so obvious that he really wants to hurt me. The dual feelings of absolute fear at the same time as incredibly erotic feelings. He scares the hell out of me and I LOVE it. I know in one second he could be brutal and I can do nothing to stop it.

There are more of those moments than I have time to describe when I write. Mike thought I should write but not sure my true feelings can be described. I think it has to experienced by a submissive woman to fully understand.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:24 pm

What you do say come across very clearly, and I think Anthony is able to read you, and can gauge how far to go, otherwise because of his strength you could get grievously hurt. Can the thought of pain be in itself a large part of your thrill. along as being taken close to your limits? I would hate to read in the future that someone not as skilled as Anthony went too far and caused real harm, it looks as if he is the right man for the right time.
It is stimulating to read this, which is only still early in your adventure, and hopefully you will have some measure of control in a subtle way, at the same time as appearing helpless.
you and Mike have a clear idea what you want, as long as you can convey it in your encounters.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:08 am

Good Morning,

Very upset this morning.

Aaron called last night and pretty much demanded that he have me today. He told Mike that he wanted me to come to his condo. Mike told him that we have plans and he said, "Cancel them!" Mike asked what was the urgency. He said, " I just want her. Let me talk to Carrie."

Mike put on the speaker phone. I said, I'm here Aaron." He said, "Carrie I'm upset that you plan to be with Anthony before me again and seem to prefer him over me. I called Anthony and told him it wasn't happening so don't bother contacting him until I see you."

It was a complete change in tone and it shocked me let alone Mike. He said, "If I you don't see me tomorrow it's over, not just me and my contacts, but Anthony as well. Think about it and let me know tomorrow morning."

"I want to deal with just Carrie on decisions from now on and you deal with her wishes." With that he hung up. Mike's immediate reaction was, "Fuck him that Bastard." Not sure I've ever seen Mike so upset and never heard him curse so much!

I was in shock and felt the pressure. What the hell was up? I thought we had this under control, and in fact we still do, but it could mean the end of our journey at least for now. We will give up opportunities that we'll never find again. All I need to say is no but I guess stupidly so, I don't want to. The situation is perfect. Anthony wanted me and is about to meet me on his own, plus there was the potential for the other men who desire my submissiveness and feet. Apparently without pleasing Aaron, the entire thing is over and we are back to square one and back to finding more Frank and Tom types. I'd rather quit than go back to men like them without the true desire for my submissiveness or my feet.

After Mike calmed down a little, I told him what I was thinking. He insisted at first that it was over for him. I told him I wasn't sure I wanted it to be. What would be the harm in going along at least for today and see what his expectations were? Is this just a one time demand or would it be like this from now on?

Mike, still angry said, "I just knew that Mother Fucker would pull something like this to pressure you. It was too good to be true."

Aaron knows that we are excited about the possibilities. He saw that in me the other night when he talked about setting them up with me. He knows it really intrigues Nike and I both. He has his other girls in Vermont and NC and could probably find another like me easily. Maybe not as perfect, but I'm sure he has more up his sleeve than we are aware.

After more discussion, I told Mike that if he could see his way to allow me to go, I at least could find out what his overall plan was and we could then stop or continue. He thought about it a long while as I tried to convince him to go along at least this one last time. He finally said, "If you want to go then do it, but I'm really concerned. I'm ready to quit if and when you are. I'll leave it up to you. we're in this together and the most important opinion and decision is yours. It's you and your body that is at risk not mine."

I've decide to go and I called him back and asked what time I should be ready. Mike wanted nothing to do with talking to him he was so conflicted and pissed off.

He is having the limo pick me up at 1:00 this afternoon. I am wearing one of my sexy dresses and a very sexy pair of shoes. The dress is well above my knees, the kind I feel I am too old to wear, but I want to look as sexy as I can. I want him to see that I am special.

Mike is still angry and very concerned for me and what I may be walking into not turned on as he usually is. I'm trying to console him and convince him that this may be the only way to maybe save the situation. It would be impossible to duplicate.

The poor guy is putting lotion on my feet so they are as soft as possible. My tan hasn't faded at all, in fact Mike thinks it looks even sexier with a few days of fading. These tans don't fade fast and in fact look good for 10 days or more. I tried on the dress and shoes for Mike and he said I looked as sexy as I ever have. The shoes and dress make a difference.

So, I am very nervous and not in the regular way. I won't tell Mike, but I am nervous and a bit scared but still in some sick way wanting to be taken against my will. Aaron is not a nice man and obviously will do anything to get what he wants. He feels he owns me. I guess he does in a way for now.

Not sure if Mike will post. He is more upset than he has been since this began. He feels like he has lost all control and he doesn't like the feeling.

We'll be getting ready mentally the rest of the morning.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:47 am

Feel sick to my stomach that Aaron has ever contemplated coming between you and Mike, this could alter the whole loving relationship between you and your husband, the fact that he wants to see you on his own must be wrong, have you considered cancelling?
If Mike had said no would you still have gone? I am sure if you had refuse, Aaron would have eventually backed down
I hope it's not too late to change your mind. Surely your love for Mike would not wish to possibly risk this change and give Aaron the green light to be your master. I know I am interfering in your life,and I am sorry if my words are upsetting.
Last edited by solstice on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 am

So I can't decide as to if this is a case of you completely going off the deep end and actively trying to destroy the wonderful partnership you had woth your amazing husband or. If Mike is now just nothing more then a whimpering cuck , watching on the sidelines while you make stupid choices. Hell its probably both.

I felt your story jumped the shark on your last date. You and your play cocks, disrespected Mike and your boundaries by allowing Aaron and Anthony to spring the Anthony fucking on you and not discussing it with Mike first. Doesn't matter how many adjectives you use to descripe Anthony and his dick , which we got the point 3pages ago, your choices on that date were disrespectful. JMO.

Now you come up with this stuff this morning!
Sorry Carrie , your making choices that are not respectful and really selfish.
Your amazing husband is clearly not happy eith your choices but your choosing to honor some over controlling douche bag over your husband. Mike was right he should have seen this coming but what he didn't see is that his wife would be so fucking disrespectful.
You can spend a paragraph talking about how excited for and dressing for this date but it all ends up the same.

My apologies to Mike.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:07 am

I am so conflicted at this moment. Aaron is obviously a bad guy that loves to manipulate and abuse me. I thnk he instinctively knows how submissive I truly am and want this to continue very much. When I think back to the last time, I'm sure I revealed excitement about being taken by these other submissive loving, foot loving men. As repulsive as he is in some ways, I am still unbelievably drawn sexually to that evil side of him and his abuse and want to go today.

I do believe I am in for more punishment than he has ever delivered and still I want to go. More than likely anal and real pain in falaka and spanking at the least. let alone emotional punishment. Yet this sick side of me (It is certainly sick) want to be taken and abused by him.

I know he loves to inflict pain to my feet and that turns me on yet I am so afraid. I want him to love yet abuse my body especially my feet and I know falaka totally thrills him which thrills me. That inflicting pain to my feet is so erotic for him and I provide that thrill. I am looking at my tiny feet and they make me feel so sexy knowing how much he adores them. I want them to be pretty for him and I know they are.

As Mike said this could be the last time I am with him. We are still in control of that ultimate decision. Mike has always said that the ultimate decision is mine since I am the one risking my body and emotional well being. I think it is starting to turn him on too. He won't say it, but I know him so well and I know when he is aroused.

Not sure if this is my last post. Still not 100% sure I'll go.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:20 am

3 more paragraphs about how excited you are about this and just a brief thought about what this is doing to your husband.
May not be your last post here but definitely suggest you take this over to the Cuckold forum.
So dissapointed in your current actions.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:26 am

Not sure if this is my last post. Still not 100% sure I'll go.

If you are not 100% don't go, this is a battle of wills, Aaron will come round, he has too much to lose in risking a treasure at this time, he will not give you up to spite himself!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:36 am

Hello Mike, hope you can hang tough over this, and not waver, try to stop this before Carrie goes, if she can be persuaded over the phone, she will not change her mind face to face with Aaron. best of luck.
Alex.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:26 am

Mike, you need to put on your Captain's pants, step up and relieve Carrie from the helm of the ship she is determinedly sailing onto the rocks dead ahead.

Going to Aaron would be a fantastic example of the poor choices made by someone with an addiction. It always ends with the addict hurting the ones they love.

Come on you guys, step back from the fire before you are burned.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 am

Jesus people, she's just now venturing into the deep water. This is what happens when you play BDSM for real.

Carrie knows what she's doing and this is her choice, subject to a veto by Mike, consent is preserved.

Sexual addiction isn't a thing. Period. Can people make choices that don't work out? Sure, that's where we gain experience.

I *hate* it when a strong woman exercises her free will and suddenly the guys lose their nerve and start second guessing.

And Mike isn't the captain of this, her body, her choices. Using a veto or safeword has it's own costs, I think Mike knows that.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:58 am

Spare me the "I am woman, hear me roar" bullshit. This isn't about female empowerment, this is about respect for yourself and your partner. Making decisions with your gonads instead of your brain will often lead to regrets and negative consequences. Aaron isn't a Dom, he's a simple school yard bully.