I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:24 am

Good Morning,

It's obvious that I didn't fully process my experience with Anthony. We were in a hurry to get back to our normal life and I was kind of in a "Fog" when he was taking me. It was so sexy that it was almost "dream Like"

Mike kept asking me questions about him and the experience and it brought up things I didn't fully appreciate or understand at the time. I was scared/thrilled the entire time that although I remember, some things just didn't fully register. like his gritting his teeth and the mean grimace didn't register as him wanting to go further and hurt me more. Or his Marking me with his cum on my foot like an animal might mark a female conquest.

There is no doubt I want to be taken by him again. He still has a very dangerous aura about him. I think he is much more sadistic than Aaron and it excites me to think so. I think he really restrained his desires and wanted to do much more to me.

Last night I wanted Mike to be Dr. Lector and push my limits on pain. I also wanted Mike to tell what reactions to the pain was sexiest. What sounds I made that were sexy etc. Even though reaction to pain is involuntary, I wanted to know and experiment with making those reactions if possible. I want to be his taken and used and please him more than he has ever been.

He started with bastinado because Aaron and Anthony seem really excited about it and no doubt will want to punish me like that in the future.

He placed a pillow under my hips and put a vibrator against my clit. He tightly restrained my feet but made sure that I had movement. My feet were just over the edge of the mattress so I had full point and flex ability. He used a leather strap because that is what causes the most pain. I wanted to know which reactions were sexiest for a foot guy.

He waited until I was feeling pleasure before he started. He'd hit my soles and watch my reactions as he slowly increased the force of his slaps on my feet. He went way beyond anything I had experienced thus far and I was surprised how much I could take.

My first reaction was to flex my toes. Then I pointed them. He said the natural reactions were very sexy and just what turned him on. I actually cried and made soft feminine sounds until the pain became too much then I screamed. He told me which sounds were the most submissive sounding and feminine. He said I sound like a little girl in pain and fear. So for bastinado, my reactions are exactly what turns him on. He got to the point where he thought he'd actually break the skin on my soles.

I have a pretty high tolerance for bastinado pain. The feelings of pleasure from the vibrator and pain of the strap was very erotic and thrilling. He used feathers after the whipping and the soothing/tickling sensation after the pain was awesome.

Next he started to slap my butt. I was still restrained at the ankles and the vibrator was still doing it's thing but he upped the vibration speed so it felt even better. He started with his hand and increased the force and he noticed my feet reacted to that pain also. He progressed to the strap and again increased the power of his strikes. He said my butt cheeks were really red and showing marks from the strap. Again I cried and moaned like a little girl. He said it was so sexy to hear me so helpless and submissive.

Again, I took much more pain than I thought I could tolerate. I know I could withstand a lot from Anthony, but how far would he go and what other forms of BDSM would he want to do?

He absolutely loves my feet. Even Aaron didn't pay as much attention and focus on them. It's really no wonder that my feet make me feel so sexy. I think they are really cute and feminine. Size 6 is pretty small and feminine. I want my feet to be beautiful for him. I want him to totally enjoy my feet and use them any way he wants. I want him to own me and make me do whatever he wants.

I want Anthony to have me again in a situation where I have no choice even if given one. Totally helpless and at his mercy with no way to escape or get help. This is the most submissive I have ever felt and I want him to take me so bad.

As for Aaron, he briefly talked to Mike last night and set up a face to face at his condo next Wednesday evening. He said he had some idea he wanted to run by him for future dates. He said he had some things to tell him that would really be a surprise and give a whole new perspective on our adventure but wouldn't elaborate. He said that I was very special and didn't want to lose me.

We can't wait for that conversation. Whole new perspective on our adventure. Very interesting.

Meanwhile I am wet every time I think about Anthony. I want to see his massive black body and cock again. I want the fear and excitement. I want to give him the best oral I have ever given. I want that huge, thick cock deep inside me again. I want him to adore my feet and use them for his pleasure. I want t1o surrender to him totally and completely. I am so wet just thinking about him. Anthony can have me any way he wants. I want him to totally use and possess me. Take me completely. I am so wet right now.

I like how I feel around him. Small, feminine, pretty, sexy, desired, vulnerable, helpless frightened and so turned on. This is the most turned on I've ever been writing to you men. I want him to take me right now!

Mike and I had great sex after (Anthony fantasies of course) and we both had super orgasms. We hadn't had much sex lately, so it was awesome. I want taken so much!
Carrie
P.S. I just asked Mike to fuck me before work. I was so turned on I'd never concentrate at work without some release. We both had powerful orgasms as I told Mike how much I want to be taken by Anthony. Mike is thrilled.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:35 am

I think I am enjoying your Yacht reports too much :oops: You have certainly made up on your first unspecific description of your encounter with Anthony, and he seems to have judged your desires well, showing he is an accomplished player.
It's common sense to test your limits with Mike, and he is not likely to kick you out of the bed for suggesting it. :lol:
Hope we get account of Mikes meeting with Aaron.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 am

Good morning,

I didn't receive but one comment on my last post which is unusual. Hope all the foot talk is not a turn off but it's now a big thing to me as well as Mike.

I have never wanted to be taken by a man more than I do Anthony right now. I want to be totally used by him any way he wants. When it happened on the boat I had been smoking a lot of pot plus I had been teased to near climax only to be denied 4-5 times. I think that's why I am revisiting and remembering things just recently. I was also very tired. As I said, I was in a fog...dreamy state.

I am obsessed with the desire to be taken by him and give him anything he wants. I want to know how far and in what ways he would push me past my limits. I want to be frightened, nervous. I want the danger and no escape, no way to stop him from doing anything he wants to me. Totally taken!

I want to know how far and in what ways he would push me. I want his huge cock inside me deep and his cum deposited deep in my vagina. I want to suck his cock better than I ever have and show him my feet as I do. I want to be pinned under his massive body. It's honestly all I can think about. It has to happen soon because I am so frustrated. Mike is all aboard. He absolutely loves it and at some point watch me with him. We're going to get a plan to make it happen and soon as possible.

I want Anthony to have his way with me and give him as much pleasure as possible.

Let me know if the foot talk turns you off or just tell me how you feel about it.

Carrie

seductionrules

Unread post by seductionrules » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:46 am

We enjoy all of your posts Carrie as well as your lovely feet.
You sexy thing.
Please keep writing.

Mr. SR

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:00 am

I can't say I was into feet before reading both your writing on it, I did start watching videos of foot play,and enjoyed what I saw, there are some good videos out there and liked the foot stroking and sucking: Not having read the rules I stupidly sent you a link to one and got a warning ,if I repeated this I would be banned!
look forward to further adventures.
Alex.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:58 am

Always looking forward to your posts. Love your open and honest sharing of your feelings as well as all the other parts.
Thanks for all the work you put into writing this down and sharing with us.

I must admit, the fact that you are craving Anthony even gets us excited!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:15 am

Carrie, I didn't respond only because I've been under the weather, adverse reaction to a flu shot and have had work commitments that didn't allow me to stay home (better but still recovering).

I was glad to read that Mike is taking the time to get physical with your feet, as I've said, foot torture is a thing for me. I liked hearing about that, sounds like Mike has good attention to detail and empathy, that's all that's needed for really hot BDSM. Also always awesome if you've had the time for some hot vanilla sex!

I am interested in hearing when you think you might be entertaining Anthony next and of course the ongoing negotiations with Mike and Aaron.

I wonder if you want to spread your legs for Anthony in your home (the sextional?), his place or perhaps a swank hotel? Also clearly adrenaline & risk are big for you, I wonder if either public sex or attending some BDSM events would bena direction?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 am

Yes! Your need for Anthony is beyond Hot! Your need for pain and submission is hot too. To read about how much you crave Anthony's Big Black Cock and seed deep in your tight white cunt is insanely HOT! HotHotHot! I think you get off on how you have this power over all these men just by using your body, feet and submissiveness to make them insane with lust. Hell, you do it to me as well! ;)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:00 am

Could it be the idea of being taken by a powerful and well endowed male is more exciting than the
intrinsic pain you are anticipating, I know it may difficult to examine the motives for your love of domination.
I believe you said in an earlier post, that you may be willing to tell of an early experience of your desire to be submissive.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:12 am

I read your most recent posts and was in a way shocked, and didn't know what to say at first.
Shocked, because you have put so much, so forthrightly.
Up to now, your posts had a sort of, I don't know, kinda distance between what you were saying and what you were doing. Hmm, that's not exactly right.... well for now.... well maybe it was the sense of it's being your fantasies and written that way, not yet fully embracing in your words that you have done/are doing this. Maybe sorta keeping a mental distance between you and what's happened?
Now, you're putting it out there as what you want, that you fully Know you want it, (and maybe you're more comfortable that Mike does also?)
It occurred to me to ask how Mike feels about you saying this, here on the forum for all to see, and saying it for him to not only know what you have said to him, but now for him to read it... Dang, he must be hard as a rock all the time. What does he want? To see you taken like this? Pics? To have you after with your cummy and no doubt sore pussy that he Has to have? What do you want him to have? His marked and sore wife showing all the intense, hot, submissive, slutty things she has done?
I'd really like to hear your thoughts :twisted:

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:28 pm

I apologize for sounding a note of caution in the practice of Bastinados
I have been reading an article on understanding the dangers of Bastinados, there are areas of the feet that are easy to damage,and it's important to read up on the practice, there are articles on google that can help.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Carrie, I too didn't respond only because I had eye surgery last week and don't fully enjoy staring at a monitor for too long. I can understand your need for Anthony, he really rocked your world. You've been fantasizing about Anthony when you are with Mike, just don't forget about loving Mike for who he is. Again, this has been an amazing journey you both have been on...hope it continues for a long time!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Carrie, I am a little perturbed that you are getting high on grass and might let the pain inflicted on you go too far and permanently damage you when you allow Anthony to inflict it on you. He is a big man by your comments, does he know and understand his own strength? Mike would not be there to protect you if things did go too far!
Sorry I should just stop commenting as for me inflicting pain is not something I get off on - pleasure is what its all about for me,

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:15 am

Good Morning,

Anthony is the only man on this journey that I can't wait to be with again. I've never thought about any man's cock as much, in fact cock size has never been a factor for me. Most men in my life (All of them on this journey) have been plenty big enough to tune me on and satisfy.

He is all Mike and I fantasize about or talk about since being back from Philadelphia. Mike gets really turned on because he sees how much it excites me and how much I want to be totally taken again by Anthony. I'm already thinking about what to wear, what color nail polish use and how to wear my hair.

I think about my limits and I don't really want to set any. I want him to do whatever he wants and go as far as I possibly can. I know when I actually cry and sob (with Aaron and Mike the other night), I am close to having enough. I am prepared for Anal if he wants it, although he is so huge and I am almost a virgin with Anal Sex. I just don't know what he wants, but I want to go there if at all possible. As usual, it scares the hell out of me but thrills me to no end. I've actually shivered thinking about him taking me again. That's never happened before. Real shivers and I even get really wet just thinking about him. I'm obsessed.

Mike talked to Aaron last night and he asked about Anthony. He said Anthony loved fucking me. He said I may be the sexiest he has ever been with. He really liked my submissiveness. He said I was pretty, have a sexy little body, and he absolutely loves my feet.

He said to Mike, "When I said Carrie is special, I was being totally honest not just blowing smoke. I have even been contacted by a couple guys in our group that have inquired about her availability. They are aware because the Foot Night guy sent my description and pictures (Just legs and feet) of me. There are guys that will fly down here for just a few hours with her or fly her to their location."

He went on to explain that they are willing to pay a lot of money for certain girls. He has set up my counterpart in North Carolina with some of those guys and her husband has no problem with it. They have all come from their locations to Aaron's place. He knows them well enough that they stay at his house and have the girl while visiting.

Next thing he said TOTALLY blew us both away. (I was listening on speaker phone.)

He said he is turned on by other men using her ( my counterpart in NC). It's like the girl is his HW as well as her husband's. He gets to feel like he owns them, and feels all the thrills of a husband like Mike. His wife was a HW and he actually lost her to one of her partners. He understands completely what motivates and turns on men like Mike because he is the same when getting attached to a girl. He said, "It's why I gave Carrie to Anthony". He loved Anthony taking me even though he didn't see much of what happened.

This way he enjoys all the thrills without the emotional attachment and risk of losing her. Much better than having a HW he said. The only thing missing is the emotional aspect which he knows is a big part of the fear and excitement.

So I guess not Only did Mike give me to Anthony, but Aaron did too in a way. We think he will be part of (in some way) part of my next encounter with Anthony. He calls the shots because I don't want to lose the possibilities with Aaron and refuse to allow him to be part of things with Anthony would not be taken well. At this point, we wouldn't object because I want taken by Anthony so bad that if Aaron being part is necessary it's OK with me. I LOVE turning on men, so being watched is a turn on for me because I know how much it turns them on to watch

So we're thinking Aaron will set something up at his Condo or on his Yacht. Mike said he may want to watch along with Aaron if they can agree. Aaron will be back next Wednesday so Mike won't be contacting Anthony until we find out what Aaron has in mind.

I'm sure Mike and I will have awesome sex this weekend with all the possibilities ahead of us. I want Mike to push my limits again. I want to be ready to take as much as Anthony and or Aaron want to give me. We don't know what else to practice besides bastinado and spanking.

Sadie or any of you: do you have any ideas of what we could practice so I am ready for what I assume will be the roughest treatment I've ever had. I intend in some way to let Anthony know he can push the envelope with me without coming out and just saying so. There is no doubt he restrained his desire to punish me on the boat. In retrospect, I know he was holding back some real aggression. I think he is a sadist to be honest. He really liked the bastinado because he is so in love with my feet so I know that will happen at least. He did slap my butt, but other than that I have no idea what he wants to do to me. Maybe Anal which I am prepared for although his cock is enormous.

No careful editing anymore so my writing may not be as clear as before. Sorry.

Mike and I were just talking. Now it makes perfect sense why Aaron wanted to have me exclusively at first and pay me. He can then enjoy the thrill of giving me away to other men. What a crazy experience all because of a last minute e-mail to Mike about Foot Night and me participating.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:58 am

Fotodom wrote:I read your most recent posts and was in a way shocked, and didn't know what to say at first.
Shocked, because you have put so much, so forthrightly.
Up to now, your posts had a sort of, I don't know, kinda distance between what you were saying and what you were doing. Hmm, that's not exactly right.... well for now.... well maybe it was the sense of it's being your fantasies and written that way, not yet fully embracing in your words that you have done/are doing this. Maybe sorta keeping a mental distance between you and what's happened?
Now, you're putting it out there as what you want, that you fully Know you want it, (and maybe you're more comfortable that Mike does also?)
It occurred to me to ask how Mike feels about you saying this, here on the forum for all to see, and saying it for him to not only know what you have said to him, but now for him to read it... Dang, he must be hard as a rock all the time. What does he want? To see you taken like this? Pics? To have you after with your cummy and no doubt sore pussy that he Has to have? What do you want him to have? His marked and sore wife showing all the intense, hot, submissive, slutty things she has done?
I'd really like to hear your thoughts :twisted:
Wow, really insightful. There is a difference. I am sharing what I feel at that very moment rather than creating a "Distance" between what I experienced and what I am experiencing at the moment I am writing. Mike does want to watch me with Anthony. He has never expressed that as much with the others. I think lately he truly is always turned on because I am obsessing on Anthony so much. He has mentioned wanting pictures. Our sex has been terrific but all about Anthony fantasies.

Hope I answered your questions. Makes me happy that someone reads my writing so carefully and insightfully. That is exciting to know you are really involved with our journey.

Carrie

\

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:03 am

SutterKane wrote:Yes! Your need for Anthony is beyond Hot! Your need for pain and submission is hot too. To read about how much you crave Anthony's Big Black Cock and seed deep in your tight white cunt is insanely HOT! HotHotHot! I think you get off on how you have this power over all these men just by using your body, feet and submissiveness to make them insane with lust. Hell, you do it to me as well! ;)
Thank you so much for the feedback!

I'm glad you enjoy my writing so much. It is a very erotic and sexy experience. All of the above desires are what I am actually feeling at the moment I am writing.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 am

shall54 wrote:Carrie, I too didn't respond only because I had eye surgery last week and don't fully enjoy staring at a monitor for too long. I can understand your need for Anthony, he really rocked your world. You've been fantasizing about Anthony when you are with Mike, just don't forget about loving Mike for who he is. Again, this has been an amazing journey you both have been on...hope it continues for a long time!

Thanks, he really has rocked my world ! Mike knows I love him and this is JUST SEX. I show and express my love for him every day.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:08 am

solstice wrote:
" just not sure how interesting it will be for you."

Are you kidding, all of your writing is of interest: The post you just made is both riveting and stimulating, the sense of jeopardy is intoxicating for your readers as well as you, my only hope is when you have dangerous adventures, that Mike will be close by if things get uncontrollable.
I am reassured by the fact that your both conscious of the dangers.
Thanks solstice. Makes me happy youn read my entries so carefully and enjoy them so much!

Carrie

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:45 am

Have you tried really large dildos to get your pussy and butt ready for Anthony?

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:15 am

Carrie, I'm glad you're excited for new liasons with Aaron and Anthony. Now there's only one thing you said that concerns me:
I intend in some way to let Anthony know he can push the envelope with me without coming out and just saying so.
I'm a big fan of just saying stuff .. if need be over coffee on a different day than when he's going to play with you. If you don't want to be explicit to preserve a sense of fantasy & seduction there are still ways to do this.

Were I wearing your pumps in this situation, I'd say something like this:

"Tony, I'm essentially an anal virgin when it comes to cocks as big as yours, and I'm craving you filling my ass and making me come that way if you'd like that. I don't want a safeword, I want to put myself completely in your control, you make me feel things I never have before and if you're willing I want you to explore my limits."

Or you know, reserve yourself a safeword, with a relatively unknown partner I think that's the safer course.

I've already told you that you're just scratching the surface when it comes to BDSM, however you're also deep enough that it really matters how skilled and empathetic the top is and I actually don't want you to go without safeword or limits with Anthony yet as I have little gauge of him as a top. I would trust myself in that precisely because I have a lot more experience in BDSM than Aaron & Anthony combined.

Also I'm not yet convinced Anthony is a sadist. Lots, maybe most guys enjoy control, it kinda goes along with the testosterone. To be sure, based on what you've said I like Anthony in that he makes sure you get off.

About being prepared for anal, imx the way you make sure a woman is ready for anal is you make her cunt happy first. Essentially if I wanted to fuck or fist you anally I would get you close to orgasm or at least seriously wet in anticipation. For some women I'd want to be sure they'd even had a couple of Os before really starting in on her ass.

Not to say, I won't give her backside some attention, when I want to take a woman anally I will always rim her first and usually introduce a finger. When she's ready of course plenty of lube tho again, every woman and every time is different. I once penetrated Alice's ass with three fingers and just some saliva in the ladies room outside a BDSM club where there was a lecture on polyamory in progress.

Still, most of the time it's simply a seduction and if we want to go for long-winded and vigorous fucking then I'm usually looking at 30 minutes of warm up, maybe an hour. Also, some women (my lover on the other coast is one) prefer anal for it's own sake and mostly don't enjoy vaginal sex, my partner Alice otoh does best with anal penetration when her pussy is being fucked and she's a natural for DP.

And last, cleanliness. Shit does happen during anal and my rule if there's going to be extended anal sex is a complete enema flush, best done a couple of hours before using a shower-attached wand and 3 or more deep flushes until it runs clear (learned this from gay male friends who go to fisting parties). The other school of thought on this is a quick and shallow enema soon before, just to clear the part where a cock or silicone toy will go. If I know the bottom in question well and it's going to be brief and casual or maybe just a plug while I play with her cunt and body then no prep at all except a BM sometime recently.

Please always condoms for PIA sex with an untested partner and I provide the condom because yes some guys will put pinholes in them (ugh). This is no-kidding serious. STI transmission risk is more than 10x higher than PIV, this isn't something to leave to chance and gonorrhoea is very much on the rise now that there are effective defenses against HIV fire bareback sex. Also clap is now largely antibiotics resistant.

Ok, enough clinical. Here's the completely hot upside ;-). Anal sex of course is damned fun precisely because it is taboo and everyone's ass has a LOT of sensation there.

Most women can accommodate a larger member anally than their vagina, certainly longer, once you pass both sphincters, you're quite deep indeed. And while an anus can be quite tight on first entry, usually with extended fucking it's going to open amazingly which allows for really vigorous penetration. My experience had been anal orgasms are more intense than vaginal, of course it's different for everyone and that's a good thing ;-). I would suggest some anal play with Mike, getting to know what works there and what doesn't. I don't think there's a lot you can do to prep for BDSM play with another guy as styles are so different, of course the corporal play with Mike can't hurt :-)

Sadie is out of time, I hope this is helpful.

<3 <3

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:27 am

Mike's conversation with Aaron:"When I said Carrie is special, I was being totally honest not just blowing smoke.
Aaron likes to control doesn't he? although he can be of great use to you both with his contacts:
Could he be charging his associates commission for introducing you to them? if only for the thrill of manipulation: ( I've even been contacted by a couple of guys in our group) Most likely a flight of my imagination. :twisted:

Forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but what enthralls me is the beautiful relationship between you, and that there is that constant and loving dialogue with Mike, testing, but hopefully not exceeding your limits.

Aaron says, Carrie is special, and you are! although modesty prevents you realizing that fact.
He further said "that's why I gave Carrie to Anthony" as if Carrie was his to give!
The Story of Carrie ,to me has more twists and turns than any thriller, In your eyes I am possibly stating the obvious or getting carried away again, note to self, get a hobby :oops:
I really am concerned that I take too much of your time with my waffling.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:23 am

Carrie I have been a big fan of your writing since your first post! I will continue to be as long as you continue to post here.
And I would listen to Sadie on anal. She is dead on. Most folks that have bad anal experience do so because they rushed, don't take the warm up time, don't use enough lube and have a problem with a little poop.
BTW give Mike your restrictions and safe word and have HIM give it to Anthony so your fantasy remains intact.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:48 am

solstice wrote:Mike's conversation with Aaron:"When I said Carrie is special, I was being totally honest not just blowing smoke.
Aaron likes to control doesn't he? although he can be of great use to you both with his contacts:
Could he be charging his associates commission for introducing you to them? if only for the thrill of manipulation: ( I've even been contacted by a couple of guys in our group) Most likely a flight of my imagination. :twisted:

Forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but what enthralls me is the beautiful relationship between you, and that there is that constant and loving dialogue with Mike, testing, but hopefully not exceeding your limits.

Aaron says, Carrie is special, and you are! although modesty prevents you realizing that fact.
He further said "that's why I gave Carrie to Anthony" as if Carrie was his to give!
The Story of Carrie ,to me has more twists and turns than any thriller, In your eyes I am possibly stating the obvious or getting carried away again, note to self, get a hobby :oops:
I really am concerned that I take too much of your time with my waffling.
solstice,

I LOVE your posts. I actually look forward to your questions and comments and appreciate each one. I don't always respond, but I read every one of them word for word.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:58 am

SutterKane wrote:Carrie I have been a big fan of your writing since your first post! I will continue to be as long as you continue to post here.
And I would listen to Sadie on anal. She is dead on. Most folks that have bad anal experience do so because they rushed, don't take the warm up time, don't use enough lube and have a problem with a little poop.
BTW give Mike your restrictions and safe word and have HIM give it to Anthony so your fantasy remains intact.
sutter,

I know you are a fan and I really appreciate you.

You are one of only a few that motivate me to continue writing and posting here. solstice, sadie, Michaelw, happyjohnson are some of my favorite people here. There are others but I just can't think of their names right now.

You asked a question this morning about power over men. I am writing right now about that and will post soon. You and the others always give me things to think about, wonderful compliments and even some humor. Working from home today so I had time to respond to a few of you and a few pm's.

Please continue to post here. I read every single word of your posts.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:03 am

sadie wrote:Carrie, I'm glad you're excited for new liasons with Aaron and Anthony. Now there's only one thing you said that concerns me:
I intend in some way to let Anthony know he can push the envelope with me without coming out and just saying so.
I'm a big fan of just saying stuff .. if need be over coffee on a different day than when he's going to play with you. If you don't want to be explicit to preserve a sense of fantasy & seduction there are still ways to do this.

Were I wearing your pumps in this situation, I'd say something like this:

"Tony, I'm essentially an anal virgin when it comes to cocks as big as yours, and I'm craving you filling my ass and making me come that way if you'd like that. I don't want a safeword, I want to put myself completely in your control, you make me feel things I never have before and if you're willing I want you to explore my limits."

Or you know, reserve yourself a safeword, with a relatively unknown partner I think that's the safer course.

I've already told you that you're just scratching the surface when it comes to BDSM, however you're also deep enough that it really matters how skilled and empathetic the top is and I actually don't want you to go without safeword or limits with Anthony yet as I have little gauge of him as a top. I would trust myself in that precisely because I have a lot more experience in BDSM than Aaron & Anthony combined.

Also I'm not yet convinced Anthony is a sadist. Lots, maybe most guys enjoy control, it kinda goes along with the testosterone. To be sure, based on what you've said I like Anthony in that he makes sure you get off.

About being prepared for anal, imx the way you make sure a woman is ready for anal is you make her cunt happy first. Essentially if I wanted to fuck or fist you anally I would get you close to orgasm or at least seriously wet in anticipation. For some women I'd want to be sure they'd even had a couple of Os before really starting in on her ass.

Not to say, I won't give her backside some attention, when I want to take a woman anally I will always rim her first and usually introduce a finger. When she's ready of course plenty of lube tho again, every woman and every time is different. I once penetrated Alice's ass with three fingers and just some saliva in the ladies room outside a BDSM club where there was a lecture on polyamory in progress.

Still, most of the time it's simply a seduction and if we want to go for long-winded and vigorous fucking then I'm usually looking at 30 minutes of warm up, maybe an hour. Also, some women (my lover on the other coast is one) prefer anal for it's own sake and mostly don't enjoy vaginal sex, my partner Alice otoh does best with anal penetration when her pussy is being fucked and she's a natural for DP.

And last, cleanliness. Shit does happen during anal and my rule if there's going to be extended anal sex is a complete enema flush, best done a couple of hours before using a shower-attached wand and 3 or more deep flushes until it runs clear (learned this from gay male friends who go to fisting parties). The other school of thought on this is a quick and shallow enema soon before, just to clear the part where a cock or silicone toy will go. If I know the bottom in question well and it's going to be brief and casual or maybe just a plug while I play with her cunt and body then no prep at all except a BM sometime recently.

Please always condoms for PIA sex with an untested partner and I provide the condom because yes some guys will put pinholes in them (ugh). This is no-kidding serious. STI transmission risk is more than 10x higher than PIV, this isn't something to leave to chance and gonorrhoea is very much on the rise now that there are effective defenses against HIV fire bareback sex. Also clap is now largely antibiotics resistant.

Ok, enough clinical. Here's the completely hot upside ;-). Anal sex of course is damned fun precisely because it is taboo and everyone's ass has a LOT of sensation there.

Most women can accommodate a larger member anally than their vagina, certainly longer, once you pass both sphincters, you're quite deep indeed. And while an anus can be quite tight on first entry, usually with extended fucking it's going to open amazingly which allows for really vigorous penetration. My experience had been anal orgasms are more intense than vaginal, of course it's different for everyone and that's a good thing ;-). I would suggest some anal play with Mike, getting to know what works there and what doesn't. I don't think there's a lot you can do to prep for BDSM play with another guy as styles are so different, of course the corporal play with Mike can't hurt :-)

Sadie is out of time, I hope this is helpful.

<3 <3
Thak you so much sadie. You continue to give me great advice. Know that I read every word of your posts and I apologize that I don't often give you a proper response. Your input about anal is really appreciated since I'm thinking about going there if men really like it so much. You know me, "The Man Pleaser"

Carrie