I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Good Afternoon,

Warning: This going to be a very long post about the Foot Night Party and has only a little to do with regular sex. I am aware Foot related posts are of no interest to most of you, thus the warning. But as usual this is a journal entry I would have written anyway and thought I'd post. I did not edit but read it over. It needs editing but I didn't have time. It's redundant and unorganized and I apologize. More like notes. But you can ask questions for clarification.

The experience was really so much fun and very interesting for us. We are so glad we went and it may not be our last. There is another Foot Night in Jacksonville in November we are seriously considering.

Mike said I am now not only officially a "Hot Wife", but an official "Foot Whore" as well LOL!

I smoked pot ahead of time and took some edible Pot Candies to take during the Party. Mike moisturized my feet and legs when we arrived at the hotel. I also wore perfume I wore with Frank and friend who by the way called Mike saying Tom is desperate for another "Date" with me. He'd like it just him, but even again with Frank. Mike said he'd get back to him, That's another story.

The Party started at 4:00 and ran till 12:00. Steve wanted us there early to talk with us so we checked in to our hotel and arrived at the Gold Club about 2:30. They want the models ready when the doors open. and he greets the attendees at the door to welcome them.

Steve met us at the door. After introducing himself and telling me I was even sexier in person (Of course), he handed me the $300 cash he promised and had a girl place a wrist band on Mike. He took us to the club manager's office. First thing, he wanted me to model the outfits I brought. I took three outfits and modeled all three for Mike and Steve. Two dresses and a navy blue Teddy. Mike and the promoter, Steve, liked the navy blue teddy, light blue panties, a simple black mask like The Lone Ranger, and the 4 inch mules I wore for Frank the first time. I let my shoulder length hair down. He had me pose my feet and he said they are fantastic. He said he has seen 100's of sexy feet and mine are in the top 5 to 10%.

He told us how things go at these events. They promise customers $20 + optional tip for 10 minutes of fun. No foot jobs. He asked that I make myself available and not spend more than 20 minutes with any one guy at a time. Private time in a small room is up to me to negotiate. He said, "believe me, there will be plenty of guys wanting private sessions. Again, he asked that I spend no more than 1/2 hour with any one patron at a time. He said he asked this of "Special new girls like me" on their first night because he wants everyone to have a chance for time with me.

I asked if Private sessions involve more direct contact.....like Foot Jobs. He said it was up to me and I could negotiate more money once in the room with the guy. The VIP's for sure are discrete with more direct contact and will probably want at least penis contact with my feet.

I asked him why I was special. He said that men tend to like certain categories of feet. One of those categories is small feet with certain kind of toes and shape and flexibility, along with pretty legs. The feminine little girl look. Older wealthy men tend to prefer that type. They also like girls in their 30's and 40's that are pretty, classy and intelligent. So it's not just the feet. Not many of those available he said.

He added that, word gets around in the "Foot World" when I have exceptional girls and it helps attendance at future parties. He said, "So you can see why I treat you special." Girls like you are very valuable in a number of ways. He calls us A List models.

He said there are at least 20 "VIP attendees" across the country that have him looking for that type and notifying them. He told us there will be two such local VIP's in attendance tonight and one that flew in from Chicago just today because I sent your pictures to him (and others). (WOW.) They are usually looking for making private Dates with specific girls they like. He said I would notice them easily (and he chuckled) because they look like Rich Old Men. They will be very polite and respectful and likely approach Me and or Mike at some point. Probably Mike when our situation (Hot Wife) is explained.

I asked what he meant by old. He said 50's - 80's. They have the money and can be picky. I have helped a lot of them find their "Perfect Feet and Girls." He said they are obviously looking for more than vanilla foot play and are willing to pay a lot of money for the right girl. They (The Rich Old Men) have the most success with Hot Wife couples whose husband usually stay near their wives or even participate. It's all negotiated.

Then he really shocked us. He said, "I'm guessing that you two are into the Hot Wife Lifestyle. He said, " there are many of such couples that attend his events." Mike and I looked at each other and laughed and affirmed his guess. He said the VIP's are obviously looking for more than foot play and are willing to pay a lot of money for the right girl. They (The Rich Old Men) have the most success with Hot Wife couples whose husband usually stay near their wives or even participate in private sessions outside the Foot Night Events. A lot of their A-List models that travel are in Hot Wife/Girlfriend relationships. It's all negotiated and I have nothing to do with anything outside the Parties.

He continued, they usually pay travel expenses for both husband and wife(if necessary), and I've heard $1000 and more per night.

Steve said they pay him a generous "Finders Fee" to find girls that are what they are looking for.

He said his involvement ends after he contacts them. Obviously they give him unsolicited feedback from the guys so he knows a little about the negotiations.

He said there is obviously no obligation for us to negotiate an agreement with anyone. He just wanted us to be aware of the situation so we are prepared. After they are aware of the boyfriend or husband if there is one, they usually strike up a conversation with the guy first. They usually buy private time with the wife/girlfriend just to be sure they are exactly what they want. He told me to show my real personality, not act like some of the other girls who are uneducated and unsophisticated. Just be myself and elevate any conversation I have with them. Also sense of humor.

Private sessions before and after at hotels near the Party are usual. He knows of two pre-parties and a couple after parties that customers scheduled for tonight. He usually hears about them ahead of time.

Again, he just wanted us to understand the situation. All he does is notify VIP men if certain girls will be in attendance. He could be in legal jeopardy if he were involved any other way so he is extremely cautious and didn't want to give us the information in any recorded way.

Then he said to introduce myself to other models and he would introduce me to the two models he had flown in for this event so I could ask them questions about the travel opportunities.

He said Mike should watch from a little distance and not get too interested in what men are doing to my feet. Some guys might be reluctant to have sessions with me if they know my husband is there and watching too intently.

We went into the main room where a few girls had already arrived. They were cute, friendly and looked to be in their 20's and 30's. I told them it was my first time and they said I would have a lot of fun, meet really nice guys and "make good money." One of them was a stripper that worked at another club and she said there would be other Club Strippers.

The girls:

There ended up being about 20 models including me. They were more attractive than we anticipated. A couple looked very young like 18-21. The rest were 20's and early 30's I'd guess. I didn't feel out of place. There was a back to school theme, and many of them had that young school girl look. I didn't fit the theme but it didn't matter.

I met the two girls Steve brought in and they gave me a lot of info. They said traveling to other Foot Nights can be very lucrative and very easy. They both attend a few parties a year. They said Jacksonville was great but LA was the best in terms of being well attended and money potential. They were both in their 30's, well spoken and very attractive. A-List.

The drink waitresses and bartender were all friendly and welcoming. It was an extremely friendly and comfortable environment. Mike said it was like most strip clubs he went to.

The Guys:

I'm guessing there were 40 men. They ranged in age from 20's to 60's. Most were 30-50 range. All were polite and very respectful although a few were obviously drinking a lot later in the night. Mike spoke with a lot of them during the course of the evening and received a lot of information on many Foot related topics and activities in the South Florida area. There were 4 or 5 that looked to be my type.

All three VIP guys spoke to Mike before approaching me. Steve let them know our situation (Hot Wifers) and wanted to know his feelings, limits etc. All three were in their 50's. Two lived locally and the third flew in mostly for me. More about this later.

There were 3 Big guys for security. They were friendly, polite and ready to assist in any way. There were at least two watching at all times. I felt very safe.

The Evening:

We left early but were there until 11:00 (7 hours). I had offers for after party parties but declined all of them. Steve wanted us to stay to 10:00 at least. I made more money than I dreamed. Over $1,200 including the $300 bonus Steve gave me and Private sessions. (More for my decorating projects !!!!) Two guys wanted to buy my shoes. One guy offered $100. Mike wanted me to keep them.

Men are allowed to touch, kiss etc. anything below the knees. That is the law for strippers as well but Steve says much more happens in private sessions except actual intercourse. That is absolutely taboo!

I was very busy and was with many of the men by the end. Many for 20 minute sessions but some just 10. All 5 private sessions lasted half an hour. I had so many offers, I could have had all private sessions. I had 5 private sessions which were much more interesting.

For the 10 - 20 minute sessions, as expected, they wanted to do everything from massage to posing and kissing my feet, licking, toe sucking, light nibbling or biting etc. Mike has done most all of that to me so didn't seem strange at all. It was going on all around so it seemed perfectly normal. I had no down time. There were 2-3 guys waiting after every session. I had to take some breaks but only 3 all evening.

Every one of the men told me that my feet were unbelievable. Typical comments over and over were:

You're feet and or legs are: Gorgeous, sexy, cute, beautiful, delicious, fantastic, adorable, perfect, sensuous, fascinating, ravishing, elegant, irresistible, sexiest I've ever seen, I want to put my cock on your feet, I'd like to Fuck your feet, I'd love to Fuck you and more. Of course I thanked every single guy. Bet I said various forms of Thank You over 100 times LOL! I was very sweet to the men.

They had me pose in so many different ways: pointed toes, flexed, scrunched toes, just relaxed, toes spread, some wanted to see my soles relaxed and pointed. On and on.

Bottom Line: We have a great way of connecting with Foot Guys that also want sex.

I'm Beat. More tomorrow! Questions are welcome as are comments. This may be confusing

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am

Good Morning,

I'll be posting later today ! We are so excited about the possibilities with The Foot Lovers we have connected with. Mike hopes to have something set up with the local guy that turns me on. The other guy isn't the Alpha type, but tall and good looking like Brad only really into my feet.

Carrie

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:04 am

Carrie,
What a recap!!
Eagerly awaiting how your entry into the fetish world goes.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:35 am

Did any mad jack off on your feet?

Also, what turned you on about the experience?

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Carrie,
Thanks so much for your continued feedback and updating of this thread, to follow on with you on your journey is both exciting and I eagerly await your next posting on a daily basis.
Living on the other side of the world means I get your posting a day later than when you write as we are around 12 hours ahead of you, so have to get some sleep sometime!!
Hope the foot fetish lovers give you total sex satisfaction and rock your world - please keep on keeping on! :mrgreen: :whip:

Happy

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:19 am

Carrie wanted me to post

Hey Gentlemen this is Mike. The Foot Night Party was awesome. Carrie looked adorable and so sexy. Her little feet were definitely the best there and she had me aroused like crazy all night. I am a very lucky man. The best thing for me is that she has become so aware of not only her overall sexiness, but she has become so aware of the sexiness of her feet. She has been great for years at pleasing me with her feet, but also showing them off in public. Now she loves having her feet used by men and it drives me wild.

The night with Frank and Tom was super. I took pictures and videos of her under both men in the missionary position which is my favorite and hers. Wish I could post them because they would cause you to jack off immediately. She feels controlled and helpless in that position. She looks so small and feminine under these men. Totally overpowered. Them driving their cock deep inside her, her legs pulled up and her toes pointing wow. and her feminine little moan. So damned sexy. The way they throw her around and position her. I can't describe how fucking sexy she looks being fucked and used. Thrills me to no end seeing men use her.

She looks so much like a girl that appears on MSNBC Natasha Bertrand. If you want to picture her while you jack off. Her face, smile and hair. And her breasts look to be the same size. Haven't seen the rest of her.\ I tell you this because I'd want to see your wives and know what they look like when I jacked off thinking of them

I am talking to the guy in Lauderdale I met at the Party. he wants her really bad and so does Tom from last week. The Lauderdale guy is the priority because he is really into feet but wants to fuck her as well. He made it very clear he wants more than her "Gorgeous Feet" as he puts it. He also is her type even more than Tom. Tom is almost begging to fuck her again. Frank is also interested in having her again but the foot guys are the ones we are focusing on.

The best part of the Party was when she was in private session with real foot men. Not knowing what they were doing to her. I love seeing her used sexually.

She is up and walking around in a sexy little robe and nothing else. her legs and feet are a dream. She just looks so fucking hot. her hair messed up like she just had sex. We had GREAT sex last night and we will again this afternoon. she is more into sex than she has ever been. Awesome

More later. She just said to tell you that she will post later.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:55 am

Good Afternoon,

This amazing experience continues to get even more amazing. I'd say it's unbelievable if it weren't actually happening. It's like some Sex God wants these things to happen.

Mike and I have a lot to talk about today. The VIP (Aaron) called. He and Mike had a long conversation and he made a proposal.

He said he really wants me and is willing to negotiate any arrangements we are comfortable with. He wanted some history of our Hot Wife experiences. What I enjoyed and what I didn't. He wanted to know if I could come to his Condo on the Ocean alone for an evening. The Condo is a beautiful new place right on the beach in Lauderdale. Mike is familiar with it and says it's a Super Luxury Condo right on the Ocean. He said Mike could come over and check it out and see that he is legitimate.

He is divorced, very wealthy and basically invests his money now. He owned a software company and did very well when he sold it. He said money would not be an issue. He'd pay whatever within reason if it was ok with us. Mike told him he was a software engineer and they talked briefly about that. Mike said he really knows what he's talking about

He said he never had feet and legs any sexier than mine. He told Mike he was a very lucky man. he said because of his connections and wealth, he has been with a number of exceptional women with exceptional legs and feet.

He said he didn't want to pressure us, but would like to make arrangements sooner than later. he is very anxious to have me.

He is very Alpha (Mike Agrees) and slightly arrogant but polite and well spoken. He said he has a Masters from MIT. WOW ! Mike said he is obviously very intelligent. He's probably 6' or 6'1". Not very good looking but has that assertive attitude that turns me on. Not the type I'd want to be with in a relationship, but the type I want to fuck me.

He said to talk it over and get back to him as soon as we can.

The Dolphins are playing (Mike's Team) but he is way too excited to watch right now so we are going to talk as soon as he returns from the Party Store.

I will get back after our discussion. So exciting!

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Well the foot fetish event sounds incredibly hot. Still waiting for your response as to why you shoot down Mike's idea to also experience some sexual fun at the event. Doesn't seem fair. JMO.
So now the event organiser is offering you money in exchange for sex. That's a huge and interesting change of direction for you and Mike.

You seem to have quickly jumped from a fun sexual kink that is a rewarding adventure to your marriage, to now using your talents for financial gain. I think you know where Iam going with this. A lucrative side job? How does Mike feel about this , money for sex ? Will Mike also accompany you that night?
Hows your father doing?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:39 pm

The financial offer comes from him. Money would only be accepted if he insisted. I think that's how he gets what he wants from women. Rich guys can buy what they want. We're doing it because he loves my legs and feet and that is very erotic to both of us.

We talked about it (Not money)for a couple hours and are 90% sure we will proceed. Mike is meeting him at his condo after work tomorrow. If Mike feels comfortable they will talk specifics.

I will post tomorrow morning.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Wow, what an amazing story from start to present! Once started it's hard to put in down. Yes, Mike is a very lucky guy to have such an amazing woman.
Love hearing all about the thought process, feelings and juicy details.
Please keep writing no matter what happens or doesn't happen.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:13 am

Good Morning,

Mike is going to meet Aaron this evening at the Auberge Beach Condo's in Lauderdale. A relatively new and very luxurious Condo Residence. He just wants to see where the "Date" will take place and be sure he is legit and actually lives there. Then I guess discuss specifics if all seems safe and what we are interested in having take place.

Aaron made it clear to Mike that he is not interested in romance, in fact just the opposite. He has homes in North Carolina and Vermont and has female "Friends" near those locations that satisfy his foot desires. Consequently Mike is willing to allow a long evening with him which Aaron expressed he wants. He likes to take it slow and build up to a climax. Other specifics as to his preferences will be discussed tonight. He is also willing to do what turns me on. Mike mentioned S&M and he said he has done some of that and enjoys it as well.

This is very exciting. He is very Alpha and even a bit arrogant, but assertive and take a take charge type. He made that clear so he was pleased about my submissive nature.

Mike is thrilled to have finally found a foot guy that is interested in more than just my legs and feet. I have received several pm's from guys wanting to know more about the attraction of feet to some men. I wanted Mike to write about it but he said I know enough to answer. So for those of you who asked here goes:

A man with a "Foot Fetish" focuses totally on a woman's feet. Other sexual activities are not interesting or give them satisfaction. The ultimate experience for them is to have penis contact with and cum on her feet.

There is another group of men like Mike that love feet as a prelude to sex and the focus is on more regular sex acts. They are labeled "Foot Partialists." A woman's feet are the main focus but the ultimate experience is like most men. All three VIP's are foot partialists like Mike. It's really no different than a breast man or a butt man, leg man or any other preference. It's just not as common.

In both cases Foot Guys are very picky about the feet that turn them on. Like Mike, most female feet are not their "Cup of Tea." Characteristics like foot size, shape of toes, length of toes, arch, flexibility, skin texture etc. make the difference. According to Mike, only a small percentage of feet are attractive to any given Foot Lover. I guess like Boob size, nipple size and color, Butt size and shape etc.

I guess my feet fit a lot of the criteria most foot men like. That's what makes mine special I was told by Steve at Foot Night. Depending on the guy, mine may not be their preference but mine fit a lot of a Foot man criteria.

Anyway, I hope that explains what those of you who asked for clarification in pm's.

I'll be back later today with a post. We are so excited. As I said yesterday to someone here, this has gone so well so far that there is either a Sex God directing our adventure or a Devil leading us into a trap. It has exceeded any expectations either of us had.

Can't wait for this man to ravish me head to toe !

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:36 am

Hello Carrie,I have just finished reading your thread, and enjoyed your detailed description of your journey. As has been said many times you writing is exceptional,and Mike's contribution is not far behind.
Were you clothed at all times and did you handle the cocks in some in some of the sessions? were some of the contacts more enjoyable to you than others?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:16 am

I'm on break and thought I'd look up pictures of Aaron's condo. WOW, what a place to be taken and used by a Rich Alpha Male !! Mike going there after work!

Bing search: pictures Auberge condos Lauderdale

Scroll down and look at the interiors of the condos ! Great place to be Ravaged!

First time I've ever been turned on by looking at a Condo LOL !

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:06 pm

That's quite something Carrie, That swank real estate's not really my taste but that sure would enjoy spending an evening there ... rather be taking you there than being taken by it's owner ;-).

Buckeyechuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buckeyechuck » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi Carrie. This is my first post ever. I love you and Mike’s story. Thanks for taking the time to post so often. Your writing is wonderful and paints such a vivid picture. I’m curious for more details from your perspective of the Foot Party. And, I’m anxious to see where your adventures take you.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Mike is home. So much to tell tomorrow morning. "Date" set for Saturday night, his place !

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Well Mike be present for this LONG date in this guys AMAZING condo? How much is he paying for this DATE?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:53 am

This is Mike.

Drove up to the gate at Auberge and they had my name. Drove up to the main door and a valet took my car. Aaron was there to greet me. Right away people started recognizing Aaron saying hello. They also called him Mr. (his last name). So I know he lives there and would not want anything to go wrong where he lives.

Very friendly and took me around the grounds. Gorgeous place. On the way up to his condo, we started chatting about the software industry which we have in common even though he sold his business. His condo is unbelievable. Large and very impressive. Huge balcony with really expensive (I know because we have priced similar for our new house) 10 stories up and a fantastic view of the Ocean.

He offed me a drink and I had a scotch and water. He also offered a Cuban Cigar which is the only thing I smoke besides pot. We sat on the patio and continued software talk. Really bright man. graduated from MIT with masters in computer science. A little more conversation about his other properties etc. He even attends Mecham auto auctions and buys classic cars as investments. he also invests in other start up businesses and also serves as consultant and on the board.

Finally he said, "Sexy little wife you have." I said thanks and he continued talking about her "little body" specifically about her feet and legs but also her cute ass and shape Etc. He said her feet and legs are gorgeous and exactly what he likes. He attends the Foot Night Parties in other cities like Boston but has only found two other women that suit his taste. He said not just feet and body, but intelligence (personality). He could tell immediately that Carrie and I were educated by the way she spoke. he also prefers small, sexually submissive women. Steve had alerted him about Carrie being at the Party. We talked about our mutual love of female feet.

We talked about our Hot Wife history. He said both other women he gets together with are Hot Wives. Totally blew me away. He wanted to know what Carrie liked. Itold him she loves being submissive and the man being in charge. Also a little rough. He wanted more details on rough so I gave him examples which you guys know about no explanation needed. he wanted to have her on his yacht, but even though it is air conditioned its too warm to sit out or fuck on the decks.

He hopes this to be a regular thing and would like to have her exclusively. I said I couldn't promise that right now.

Money was brought up. He said he likes to "Own" a woman for the evening. I'll leave you guessing on the money aspect. I told him that wasn't important to us and in fact would rather not.

He said he'd have some Great Pot ready for her. He wants her to wear a sexy dress and of course shoes. He will have a Limo pick her up at our place at 4:00 on Saturday and have her home by midnight. That's a little long but he said he likes to take his time and that there was no Romantic interest at all. I told him the same for Carrie. I'm not worried. He isn't her type in the least except for sex.

I am home today and started this last night and just finished. Let me know what you think. I have a little apprehension, but it's so fucking exciting I can't wait. can't really enjoy this without a little risk. That's what makes it so damn exciting.
Mike

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:43 pm

I can just imagine the supressed excitement for you both on the lead up to Saturday and then the angst you will have to endure wile Carrie is away with Aaron - but the reclaim afterwards I'm sure will be out of this world!
I certainly hope you and Carrie enjoy this encounter and that Carrie is safe and well looked after by this man, regardless that he is rich and successful, he could still end up being a jerk! You having met him and been to his condo will give you some assurance of his life's outlook.
We are all looking forward to reading all about the angst and nervousness both you and Carrie will be experiencing in the lead up to and the aftermath of the date. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the outcome of this meeting.

Happy

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Oooof that's going to be a long angsty wait for you! Good luck! I can't wait to read all about it. Thanks again for sharing your story.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm

willingtoo wrote:This is Mike.

Drove up to the gate at Auberge and they had my name. Drove up to the main door and a valet took my car. Aaron was there to greet me. Right away people started recognizing Aaron saying hello. They also called him Mr. (his last name). So I know he lives there and would not want anything to go wrong where he lives.

Very friendly and took me around the grounds. Gorgeous place. On the way up to his condo, we started chatting about the software industry which we have in common even though he sold his business. His condo is unbelievable. Large and very impressive. Huge balcony with really expensive (I know because we have priced similar for our new house) 10 stories up and a fantastic view of the Ocean.

He offed me a drink and I had a scotch and water. He also offered a Cuban Cigar which is the only thing I smoke besides pot. We sat on the patio and continued software talk. Really bright man. graduated from MIT with masters in computer science. A little more conversation about his other properties etc. He even attends Mecham auto auctions and buys classic cars as investments. he also invests in other start up businesses and also serves as consultant and on the board.

Finally he said, "Sexy little wife you have." I said thanks and he continued talking about her "little body" specifically about her feet and legs but also her cute ass and shape Etc. He said her feet and legs are gorgeous and exactly what he likes. He attends the Foot Night Parties in other cities like Boston but has only found two other women that suit his taste. He said not just feet and body, but intelligence (personality). He could tell immediately that Carrie and I were educated by the way she spoke. he also prefers small, sexually submissive women. Steve had alerted him about Carrie being at the Party. We talked about our mutual love of female feet.

We talked about our Hot Wife history. He said both other women he gets together with are Hot Wives. Totally blew me away. He wanted to know what Carrie liked. Itold him she loves being submissive and the man being in charge. Also a little rough. He wanted more details on rough so I gave him examples which you guys know about no explanation needed. he wanted to have her on his yacht, but even though it is air conditioned its too warm to sit out or fuck on the decks.

He hopes this to be a regular thing and would like to have her exclusively. I said I couldn't promise that right now.

Money was brought up. He said he likes to "Own" a woman for the evening. I'll leave you guessing on the money aspect. I told him that wasn't important to us and in fact would rather not.

He said he'd have some Great Pot ready for her. He wants her to wear a sexy dress and of course shoes. He will have a Limo pick her up at our place at 4:00 on Saturday and have her home by midnight. That's a little long but he said he likes to take his time and that there was no Romantic interest at all. I told him the same for Carrie. I'm not worried. He isn't her type in the least except for sex.

I am home today and started this last night and just finished. Let me know what you think. I have a little apprehension, but it's so fucking exciting I can't wait. can't really enjoy this without a little risk. That's what makes it so damn exciting.
Mike
Hey Mike. Glad your posting. I think your correct to be a bit apprehensive.
First off Carrie seems extremely overwhelmed with this guys financial status and this guy seems to be living some kind of Robert Redford, Indicent Proposal fantasy. He actually told you he will" own her" for 8 hours? And then he wants to set a negotiable price for her services. Come on. It reads like he's negotiating with you! Where's the rewarding aspect for you? Carrie plays out a prostitute fantasy? Will he be video taping all of this? Do you two honestly want this guy to have pics or videos of Carrie fucking him? Why , if your giving him the pleasure of fucking your incredible wife, is he setting all the rules? Because he's got money?
Sorry but this whole situation sounds like a huge mistake driven by some narcissistic douchebag.
I totally understand that your both overwhelmed with possibly finding someone that appreciates Carrie's feet and the amazing Hotwife kink but ....JMO.

seductionrules

Unread post by seductionrules » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:36 am

I was thinking about the Indecent Proposal movie myself when I read your post.

It would be a different movie where the husband is a cuckold though!

Good point to find out if there will be any pics or videos and whether he thinks he is purchasing the rights to their distribution.

Good luck

Mr SR.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:46 am

Good Morning,

First, thanks to stillcanhang57 and seductionrules. You gave us some things to discuss and consider.

We are beyond excited about Saturday. Finally a real Foot Lover which Mike has wanted forever, and I get taken by a Wealthy, assertive Alpha man that thinks I'm pretty and wants more than just my feet.

Mike is more anxious than ever but so turned on about it. It's the first time he will not be in close proximity to me. The condo is an hour away and Gated. All very scary, but for us so sexy !

Mike wants me to be as sexy as I can. I have an appointment with my hair dresser for a sexy hair style. I am shopping for a new sexy dress (which Aaron wants) and the sexiest shoes I can find. Of course I have an appt for my nails and a pedicure. In addition I have a Sunless Tanning appt. Everyone at work and at the Foot Night said I really looked sexy. Mike LOVED the tan. Again, this isn't for Aaron, it because Mike wants to be as jealous as he can, and I Love feeling sexy.

Some of you have brought up concerns and we appreciate them. But everything about being a Hot Wife is risky. That's one of the reasons it so damn sexy. As far as romance, I come in contact with a lot of xtremely wealthy clients. Many of which have flirted with me and extended date offers. That kind of Alpha man is only a fantasy type I like to be taken by. Their personalities are not what I'd want in real life. They tend to be arrogant, egotistical and self centered. This is why Mike and I are willing for me to spend that much time with him. Money have never motivated me when it comes to men. I just LOVE being used sexually by them in a fantasy/reality sense.

Aaron called and wants the limo to pick me up at 4 instead of 4:30. I think he has some kind of dinner ideas. There are World Class restaurants on the property. I don't want to be recognized in a Restaurant, but guys like him can have dinner ordered and brought to the condo. In that phone call, Mike also told him that I like posing and dancing/stripping. He said Great. He wants to take his time and build up to actual sex and I love turning on men and now someone that really thinks my feet and legs are sexy.

Tom called Mike directly instead of through Frank and practically begged to be with me again. Mike said it's possible but not for awhile. We now have opportunities with men who are really into feet and using me in other ways as well.

I'll post again later. I wrote most this post before work but could access this web site to post. I'm having trouble concentrating on my work today. This is sooooo sexy.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:26 am

Mike, you two have moved fast and IMO very well on your journey! You both are smart and, as far as I've seen from your posts here, well adjusted, so I don't think you two need to be warned or criticized for your actions. This is your "Game", no one else's. You're smart enough to know most of the dangers and to have evaluated them. You and Carrie can make the decision on what you're comfortable doing and not doing. If the two of you want to receive "Compensation" for Carrie's time and attention, that's your business, though you will receive some moral outrage by "some" members for even thinking about it, even on a site that would be considered a "Moral outrage" by most of the society. People are weird.
I'm not "Cheerleading", I'm just recognizing that you two are playing at a very different level than most of us ever will. I will say that you two should remember to take time for just the two of you. This life can become a drug that you can't get enough of, and become an addiction that can destroy the two of you, just like any other addiction.

Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Carrie & Mike, apologies for not chiming in more often to express my carnal delight and lustful awe for each step you have taken on your captivating erotic journey. Admittedly, I am a cheer bunny and am captivated when a sweet, intelligent, petite, wife-next-door indulges here and her hubby’s sexual fantasies and embraces her inner sensual submissive desires. Your willingness to share the evolution of your sexual exploration in such detail is intoxicating.

Obviously, there are risks when a marriage goes beyond monogamy. Nevertheless, you and Mike have adhered to the most important axioms of successfully exploring your deepest inner sexual cravings by constantly communicating, being total open and honest with your feelings, thoughts and fears, and arduously vetting the privileged few who are allowed to experience your amazing sensuality and use you as their personal sextoy. Aaron may end up being a narcissistic egomaniac or, hopefully, a wealthy alpha stallion who appreciates the greatest pleasures in life (and you are that in spades). It sounds like he has enough experience in this realm to treat you as the sex goddess you are but men with money have been known to abuse their power. Nevertheless, it appears Mike has done sufficient due diligence and reconnaissance to ensure your safety. I hope he hits all the right buttons and your date is filled with orgasmic bliss.