I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:37 pm

This is Mike. I did a bit of research on Aaron. He is who he says he is. I looked up his former company and he did in fact sell it for an enormous amount of money. He is well known in the field and for his investments. He'd probably have more to lose in a scandal than we would.

I think he's just a guy passionate about female feet and wants to enjoy what he considers the best. He said very clearly that Carrie's feet are exactly what turns him on, but also wants a cute body, pretty face and an interesting, intelligent and fun personality. Carrie fits his criteria perfectly. I think we are good to go and hope he is as another poster said the "Alpha Stud" we both want him to be and use my sweet little wife.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:53 am

Good Morning,

We continue to post here for a number of reasons. First being the questions and concerns brought up by some of you. It makes us think about things we may not have thought about. The feedback is Great. My first post was about me considering a man at work. Immediately some of you threw up red flags and we realized what a bad idea that was. Another is that it's great to have some of you as cheerleaders and looking forward to our posts and enjoying it with us vicariously. Below is something brought up here that Mike and I discussed the other night.

This date with Aaron got me thinking about my thoughts on money. Both Mike and I have parents that have a lot of money. We weren't rich as kids, but upper middle class. Both parents tried to not spoil us and give us a healthy relationship with money. They stressed that money does not buy happiness and took every opportunity to show us examples in real life. People they know, people in the news were always pointed out.

Mike and I make "Good Money" as people say, but we both have a great work ethic and want to earn what we have and are very grateful for what we have. Both of our parents have been very generous with us. We would not have been able to sell our house and buy this new home without their help. We did not ask for help, but they knew it was something we really wanted. They have even given us a significant amount for decorating and even some new furniture.

I totally agree that money does not make anyone happy. I do think a lack of money can make people miserable. We enjoy what we make, but we also put away a significant amount for, hopefully, an early retirement.

When we met neither of us chose the other for money. We just connected on so many levels and loved being with each other and we still do. I don't write much about our time outside the HW thing. At times, like now, it dominates our thoughts and conversation. But we have a great time together watching movies, taking little Day Trips, shopping, going out with just each other (not just with other couples), talking about our jobs, and of course fucking !!! We make each other laugh and we are always there for each other emotionally when times are tough like recently with my parents.

Mike is my soul mate and my best friend. He is a great communicator which is rare in a man. Not even my family know me better than Mike. He tried to keep his desire to have me with other men away from me but it was always there. I finally realized it would never go away and our relationship was suffering. As I've said many times, we even had serious arguments about it. It's just an overwhelming desire for him that will always be there. I got there gradually, step by step. Finally I decided it might be fun and would try it. Well it has turned out to be more than fun. It's as exciting as hell.

We talk about it a lot in terms of our feelings for each other, whether we want to continue, is it really good for our relationship or are we fooling our selves. So there are serious discussions, not just erotic.

He is a sweet considerate and loving man. I would never go for men like Frank, Tom or now Aaron. Brad is different because he is the type I'd be vulnerable to going beyond sex. That's why we are carefully considering meeting him next month in Philadelphia.

Aaron just gives us a different experience. First time away from Mike, the Luxurious environment, a real Foot Lover and as always the mystery of what will happen. The danger factor, the unknown !!

Several people have commented in pm's that I may take too much care with my "Sexiness" for these guys. It's not for them it's for Mike and I. I love looking sexy and turning on men (Exhibitionist?). I enjoy it more than ever and never dreamed I'd do it without my clothes. I always liked to flirt etc. but now I want to drive them crazy with my sexiness. It even turns me on to touch myself in front of a man and mimic sex with an invisible man knowing it drives them crazy. I take this care to look and be sexy because I Love it. Mike loves it too because he says the sexier I look the more erotic anxiety and fear he has. He wants me to look sexy and breaks his heart, but in very erotic way.

We think (hope) this will be an awesome experience. Now that I sense the sexiness of my legs and feet and are so much more aware of them Aaron is the perfect guy. Just a Foot Lover to turn on Mike and an Alpha bad guy to take and use me including my feet. My feet make me feel sexy now and I want men to use them as part of their pleasure.

Mike pointed out that this is like a fantasy I've had since I was in my teens. I may have even wrote about it here. I am taken by a Black Knight (Limo) to a Castle on a mountain (The condo) taken and used by the Evil King and rescued by a man that truly loves me (Mike). Funny right?

Going shopping tonight for a sexy dress and shoes. I'll start at Victoria's Secret. As I said, because of Mike I have a closet full of sexy shoes so I may have just the right pair already. Tanning after work Friday, nails and pedicure early Sat Morning and Hair Dresser late Sat. Morning. I looked at some sexy hair styles (Online) and showed them to Mike. He hasn't given me his preference yet. As long as I look like Sexy Little Princess going to her Evil Lover !!!

By the way, I'm not editing as carefully as in the past so my apologies.

May post again later.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:28 am

This is Mike. Some people still want to know what Carrie looks like. I looked at YouTube and searched Natasha Bertrand. The second one where she talks about Robert Mueller is a great example of what Carrie looks like. Even her personality is similar.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:00 am

Mike gets off on having a "foot whore", and it was hot for you two that someone would be so into feet they would pay for the experience--and it has to be a rush knowing that you have exceptional sexy feet.

So if the alpha is more comfortable paying for you, and there is no genuine need of the money, it sounds like it is an easy way to add to your list of experiences, and earning the "whore" title -- but only if that is hot to you.

My wife and I toyed with the idea of her earning the title for years, going as far as contacting (and receiving an invitation) to do it legally in Nevada. I thought the sex worker card would be a trophy of sorts. We put it off for a few years, and later with her encouragement I contacted them again--but this time they said she was beyond the age in which they would be interested. She later said she wished she had done it when she had the chance.

So if it is on your fantasy list, it might be a good time to go for doing it for money. Of course if the idea is reprehensible, do what you are doing. It seems to be working well for you.

Thanks for sharing your experiences as they occur.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:04 am

Hello Mike,
I have Been following Carries thread, and your references to Natashia as a look alike,, as a Scot I know nothing about her reporting, but my she's very attractive both in looks and personality: By both of your well crafted writing I can get a picture of a very likable couple,and look forward to your further adventures

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 am

Mike wants me to be as sexy as I can

From Mikes description, I don't think you would need to try too hard to look sexy and beautiful! Thank you for your PM, so unexpected but greatly appreciated.
I love all your writing, whether it is background information or the exquisitely sexy details of your encounters: I was initially concerned about your meeting with Aaron, and the distance Mike will be from you, but it looks as if your lovely husband has done background checks on him.
Look forward to all the lurid details of this date. :o
Alex.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Good evening,

As I've said, one of the main reasons we value this discussion group is that it is the only place we have to share our experiences. My dream would be to have a female friend who was also a Hot Wife to share with. Mike is starting to see the value of this board and has become more and more interested in what I post and wants to post more as time goes on. He loves when some of you make comments about me and raise concerns etc. But it's like he's sharing me with you in a small way.

Mike encouraged me to write tonight. He wants, and so do I, feed back on what I am wearing. I'm guessing many would think I would buy a super sexy dress. It's really not my style. I like sexy, but conservative sexy is the way I describe it. I wear a lot of dresses as I've said, even in every day activities outside the house. Girls who were in Sororities in college tend to wear dresses because there are so many occasions when a dress is required. And it's a Southern thing in college sororities. Feminine fits my self image.

This is another time I wish I had contact with females here. I went shopping and found a really cute dress and shoes at Macy's for Saturday's Date with Aaron. I was going to buy short, but I have a thing about short dresses on women over 35 so I bought a midi wrap around. This dress will come off in a second with one pull of the tie. Girls like to show what they are wearing to other girls and get their opinions.

I have so many dresses it's almost as ridiculous (no it is ridiculous) as the number of shoes I have because of Mike.

So if there are any women reading or men who'd like to comment or show to their wives for their opinion, this is what I bought. Use Bing Search and type:

Dress: Siana white lace wrap midi dress Lulus

Shoes: Lulus Lovliness white ankle strap heels

It's Ok to wear white in Florida anytime even after Labor Day. I will have a tan and what goes better with a tan than white. Not sure on assessories, but I have a lot of jewelry and clutch purses that will go perfectly. I have similar dresses, but I wanted a wrap around that would be easy for Aaron to remove.

Mike and I both would like your honest opinions on my outfit for Saturday. Hopefully some females will weigh in.

We realize this entire thing is so egocentric and self centered, but we don't care. Life is short.

So excited! This is a totally new experience and so sexy. I just hope Aaron is as aggressive and Alpha as we think he is.

Carrie

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Carrie,
I posed your question about the dress to Farmgirl. She said she thought the dress would do very well with what you describe yourself. She said, "The white dress should look stunning on her tan body and is the right length to look classy sexy, add to that the wrap style held together with only a single tie and you have a 'hot' outfit. Leave off any underwear and the outfit is complete. "

Farmgirl said she wouldn't pick that dress for the very reasons that you would pick it. She is a red head with light/fair colored skin so, the white wouldn't look as good on her and, she doesn't like how wrap styles look on her. But with how you are described, it should look amazing on you.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:56 pm

who would have thought,with the magic of the net, that a guy in the Highlands of Scotland could see what you will be wearing on your date, in my not very savvy opinion, it is in beautiful taste and captivating in white.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:16 pm

If white after labor day is ok in FLA then yes go for it, I think you're going to be stunning, and the white pumps will surely complete the look.

I'm sure you'll be wearing your new lingerie from VS under. If I were in your shoes I'd be in white bra and panties and your dress is long enough to work with a suspender belt and stockings, nude or white depending on mood.

You sound delicious, I know I'd enjoy unwrapping you ;-).

Buckeyechuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buckeyechuck » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:58 am

Carrie, the dress and shoes are the perfect balance between sexy and classy.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:01 am

solstice wrote:who would have thought,with the magic of the net, that a guy in the Highlands of Scotland could see what you will be wearing on your date, in my not very savvy opinion, it is in beautiful taste and captivating in white.
Thanks for taking the time to look at the dress solstice. That's what I was going for, classy sexy as Buckeyechuck said.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:06 am

Her number1 wrote:Carrie,
I posed your question about the dress to Farmgirl. She said she thought the dress would do very well with what you describe yourself. She said, "The white dress should look stunning on her tan body and is the right length to look classy sexy, add to that the wrap style held together with only a single tie and you have a 'hot' outfit. Leave off any underwear and the outfit is complete. "

Farmgirl said she wouldn't pick that dress for the very reasons that you would pick it. She is a red head with light/fair colored skin so, the white wouldn't look as good on her and, she doesn't like how wrap styles look on her. But with how you are described, it should look amazing on you.
Thank Farmgirl for me. I appreciate you guys taking time to look and comment. Hmmmm no underwear. That would sexy but what if the wind blows while he showing me around outside. It's usually breezy near the Ocean.

Carrie

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:16 pm

I will definitely thank her for you when she gets in this evening.

Would not the slight slight risk of breezy exposure add to the erotic adventure. :D

Farmgirl hasn't worn panties since the early 90's at least. LOL I remember one incident when she was about 40 when we were going into a restaurant and walking across the parking lot, the wind kicked up and flipped up her short sundress exposing her pretty butt. It only lasted a quick second and only one couple got a tiny glimpse.
Back this spring while we were headed across a parking lot to Tractor Supply, a 35-40ish looking woman was approaching us from about 40 feet away when the wind flipped up the front of her skirt, billowing it out above her waist. She certainly was bare ! Of panties and hair. A very pretty sight. Farmgirl and I both smiled and she smiled back at us and as she passed us, she said, "breezy isn't it". I replied, Yes, but such a pretty day.
So, things like that do happen but, it is only embarrassing if you let it be. And, It can be quite titillating and erotic, especially if you have a little exhibitionish streak.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Carrie,
Its Saturday morning here, down under in Oz and I cannot wait to hear how tonight goes with Aaron. Hopefully your dress against a tan will be and look stunning and wherever you go, I'm sure heads will turn, if you do go out for dinner or not! :P
Its what happens after dinner that we are all waiting to hear about and his appreciation of your sexy feet and legs is shown! :whip:
Your foot posing and showing off your sexy feet will be over the top for Aaron and his appreciation is shown in his assertiveness over you.
I hope Mike's angst/enjoyment/fear/appreciation of you being with him is not overwhelming and the reclaim sex is out of this world for you both.
Have a great night.

Happy

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am

Mike here. It's 4 fucking am. Couldn't sleep. Carrie said I should get up and write so here I am. She showed me dress and shoes Thursday night and she looks amazing. she had her tan yesterday and she looks sexier than I have ever seen her. I had her pose her legs and feet on the couch with her shoes off. I asked to do the same last night and it was hard not to take her to bed she had me so turned on but I resisted even though I knew I could have her. I wanted her to give you an idea of what she looks like and I guess you have a pretty good idea with the Natashia Bertrand comparison video. I showed the Natashia video to a couple friends at work who have met her and they said the resemblance is uncanny. I'd try to find pictures of feet like hers but I know you guys aren't into feet like I am. I could go on and on about her feet. What you don't see is her personality and how cute, sweet and sexy she really is.my main focus is her feet, but it is so much more. her little body is amazing. Her smile, her laugh, sense of humor are all things you guys don't see on top of her in credible feet legs and body. Her breasts are beautiful. Just big enough and firm. pink little nipples firm and hard shapely ass. Damn!

You guys understand the conflict of being a cuckold or whatever I am. I want this so bad but giving her to another man is so fucking scary. This time is the worst. Aaron has had experiences with Hot Wives and their men before. I guess he's what is called a Bull. It's obvious He knows what men like me are about and what drives us crazy even though he didn't come out and say it. She is perfect for him. Pretty, submissive and intelligent not to mention her beautiful little feet and body. The other men just wanted to fuck her. Who the hell wouldn't. She is what he thinks is perfect not just her feet. He's the first real foot guy I've met besides a few others at the Foot Night.

It's really getting to me this time. Part of it is not having any control over the situation and her distance from me. Locked up at his condo and at his mercy. I told him she likes it a little rough and wants to be taken and give up all control to the men she is with. I told him she likes to pose and be looked at dance and strip and certain kind of music that turns her on.

She'll post later maybe. Going back to bed

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:33 am

Mike, thanks for providing us avid admirers of the captivating Carrie’s sweetness, sexiness, incredible lil body and, of course, her amazing tootsies, as well as her personality and intelligence. I’ve had a crush on Natasha B since first seeing her on MSNBC and now, all I can think of when she comes on, is I wish I could see her feet and I’m not even a podophilist. There is no doubt the white dress, sexy heels, her new tan, pedicure and hairstyle are going to blow Aaron’s mind.

I hope tonight’s date with Aaron isn’t unduly torturous for you and he treats Carrie as the perfect lil submissive sextoy she loves being. I’m going to be in a perpetual state of turgid hardness all day and night thinking of what Aaron is doing to your sweet lil dreamfuck bride. I can only imagine the state of intense angst and arousal you’ll be enduring. Good luck getting through the next 24 hours. I hope the payoff is as good as the intoxicating build up has been!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:45 am

The best foot comparison is Selena Gomez. You can look them up on Wikifeet or just type Selena Gomez feet. Carrie wears a size 6 and I think Selena wears a 7. Carrie's feet are pretty much like her's but not exact. Close enough.

I may be posting tonight during her date. Carrie thinks I should because a few may want to hear my thoughts Real Time.

She is up and looking gorgeous. Still in her teddy, bare feet and her hair messed up like she has just been fucked. She is out at the pool having coffee. She is so fucking hot to me even after 10 years of marriage. Maybe even more so. I am one lucky guy.

WTF is wrong with us? Giving our wives to other men. It's fucking crazy right? I'm so jealous it's ridiculous but want her taken so bad.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:04 am

Mike, you cherish and adore Carrie and her happiness and pleasure are your ultimate reward for expressing your gratitude. Yes, wanting you beloved bride to be used by another man as the ultimate fucktoy is crazy and contradicts the traditional male ego. But you wouldn’t have gone this far if you didn’t realize how incredibly arousing and erotic is when your incredibly sexy and gorgeous wife embraces her inner sensual slut (strictly and the highest form of endearment for me). Also, I’m thrilled you are posting more and allowing us to get your perspective. Your total adoration for Carrie has been palpable from her prolific and enthralling OHW journaling but actually hearing your roller coaster of emotions and the step-by-step of your tantalizing erotic journey is fantastic. I’m totally hooked and have the utmost admiration for you, Carrie and your magical marital and kinky bond!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:44 am

Carrie is out for hair and nails. She is excited and I'm beside myself with anxiety and lustful thoughts. 5 hours more and she is taken far away in the Evil Black Limo to be totally ravaged and abused by the Evil Man in the Lockdown Condo. :twisted: I'm attempting humor but I am filled with strong conflicting emotions!

I will be posting at 4:00 and throughout the evening. I need a seccurity blanky and you guys are the only place I have to go. Any help you can give me throughout the evening will be greatly appreciated.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:04 am

Unfortunately, having been the one with the shoe on the other foot like Aaron, not sure I can offer any solace for enduring the next 12 hours or so, Mike. All I can say is this is what you clearly wanted Carrie to experience when you succeeded in having her indulge and embrace your ultimate fantasy. She clearly is enjoying it and, despite the conflicting emotions or as a result thereof, so are you. I genuinely believe this new road will not become one of those be careful what you wish for developments. You’ve done all you can to ensure tonight is a safe and kinky experience for Carrie. Now we all just hope Aaron delivers the goods and executes the privilege you have bestowed on him with the appropriate balance of kinkiness, roughness and respectfulness. Breathe and realize how blessed you are to have the woman of yours and many man’s dreams giving her most treasured sensuality to another man for hers and your pleasure!

P.S. - GO FINS (my team too)! A tad ironic they’re playing the Raiders the same weekend that Carrie is being mauraded by Aaron.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:18 pm

The limo arrived right on time. She looked so sweet and sexy walking to the car. The driver got out and opened the door for her. She turned and gave me a sexy smile and stepped in then gone. Before she left she smoked a little and I asked her to pose for me on the couch bare foot. I kissed her and said make it good for him. She said he'll get my very best.

I poured a stiff drink and began the erotic torture. I'll be back.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:26 pm

Aaron just texted and I'll quote. "She's more beautiful than I thought. Perfect feet can't wait"

This guy knows how to torture a cuckold.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Best wishes for tonights main event. Try to stay occupied tonight, but my advice is don't jack off! The negative feelings can become unbearable after an orgasm. Plus once won't be enough and you may end up empty, sore and very out of sorts. Not at all what she needs to come home to. If shes too tired and/or sore to reclaim right then, just hold her, kiss her and show her she's your entire world. You're a smart man, I know you'll figure it out!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Bravo to Aaron for recognizing the importance of including you, especially when he has your spectacularly sexy wife at his beckoning. Sure time is neatly standing still for you, Mike. But also know your filled with carnal pride knowing your beloved Carrie is submitting to Aaron’s commands and desires. Bet he has worshipped her sexy lil feet to no end. Curious what nail polish color she chose?