I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:53 am

willingtoo wrote:
TheHammer wrote:Could you post a pic of your sexy feet?
This is Mike. I'd love to post pictures of her feet but not sure I can. I could take pictures of Carrie's feet and place a sign indicating the date, time, OHW, her name or anything else to prove they are her's. I'm sure she'd be ok with that, but nothing more. Doubt anyone would recognize her feet.

Would that be acceptable guys? Anyone know?
You know there are a lot of us just dying to see more than her feet, don't you?

Oh well, I would gladly savor whatever you two are willing to offer.

Assuming you probably know that would have to be done in the Hotties Forum.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:14 am

Carrie's feet[/b

Now that would give me a thrill, at heart I'm a breast man! But I would only hope that posting them would excite Mike and the delectable Carrie also.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:18 am

Good Morning,

I want to finish this for you guys. Mike thinks I'm submissive with you people because I feel compelled to finish for you. but I also need to get on to other journaling topics as well at this time of day.

As I said, when he took me down to the bed, he had transformed into Evil Aaron. He told me to strip and lay on the bed. He said that if I had an orgasm before he allowed, there would be punishment. He is an absolute master at delaying my orgasms. It is obviously part of his normal repertoire.

He told me to show him how I give sex and only touch myself at peril of orgasm. I spread my legs, lifted them in the missionary position, pointed my toes and began to move my hips to the rhythm of the imaginary cock that was fucking me. I did touch myself and inserted my finger a little, but made sure I didn't get close to orgasm. Still I was wet and aching for an orgasm. He had taken off his clothes and was stroking himself as he watched but I kept my eyes closed for the most part.

Next he got on the bed and put me between his legs so I could give him oral and see my feet (like the girl in the video). I started slowly licking and kissing his cock, raised my legs and pointed my toes so he had a good view of my feet. I gave him my best effort and got him close to orgasm. I could taste his pre-cum and he stopped, turned me straddling him facing his feet. He slapped me twice really hard (I think to take the edge off so I didn't cum). He inserted his cock and I began to move. (again this is why the video is so exact as to the way I move in this position. I can't describe it as good as the video illustrates). I move my hips as to concentrate on the head of his cock to give maximum pleasure.

Finally he starts to cum and he drives deep and unloads deep inside me. I continue to move my hips until he is completely finished.

Next he repositions me and begins to give me oral. I am dying for his cock but of course he gets me right to the point of orgasm and stops. Them more oral. Over and over and I'm doing my best not to cum but he somehow does things to delay my pleasure.

He flips me over and puts a pillow under my hips and ties my ankles to some kind of restraint. He puts a vibrator on my clitoris, then starts slapping my feet with a strap. Hard, hard enough to not allow the pleasure of the vibrator to bring me to orgasm. He is obviously aroused by my feet reacting in pain. This was the hardest my feet have ever been slapped. It was painful enough that I finally used the safe word, (which was simply "Please Stop"). He complied. As much as the vibrator had me in ecstasy, the sting and pain of the strap on my feet kept me from orgasm.

He continued with foot related tortures using feathers to tickle and something that felt like needles all the while the vibrator was doing it's thing making me crazy. He kept adjusting the vibrator for maximum affect.

Finally he turned me, spread my legs and with his shoulders drove my legs back toward my shoulders, drove inside me fucked me until he came deep inside me. He had my legs so far back, my feet touched the side of my head, so uncomfortable that again it prevented my orgasm.

He was finished. Now he began the blackmail with the black man. He said the only way I would cum was to meet and fuck Anthony but it was up to me.

(I have to start shortening this or I will not finish this morning and I need to finish).

Of course I agreed to meet Anthony and he called and set up a place to pick him up at a Marina near Miami. He gave very few directions which tells me it was all set up. Again another deception.

Anthony got aboard and we were introduced. He is huge like 6'4 I'd guess. We began small talk until the boat tanks were topped off and we shoved off.

Mike drove leaving Anthony and me on the back deck alone. He took off his shirt and he is massively muscled. Huge rush of adrenalin. He eventually had me sit on the bench with him and put my feet on his lap. He began admiring my feet, massaging them and asking me to pose them in various ways. Obviously sincere interest in my feet. My feet looked so tiny in his huge black hands and it was really giving me that erotic fear.

(Shortening again) he began coaxing me to go below with him and I played coy but he eventually took me by the wrist and took me down to the bed. So scared yet so turned on. He said, "Aaron says you phantom fuck and I want to see that." I began the same as I have done before and started having sex with the imaginary man. He took off his shorts and I finally saw his cock. It was the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life. It had to be 9 inches, very thick and veiny. I continued to be fucked by imaginary man and he, like Aaron was stroking his huge cock.

He put me in the same position between his legs and I began to suck his huge cock and show my feet. I started kissing and licking, but when I tried to take more of him I could barely get half into my mouth.

Finally I said in my little girl voice, "Please take me"

He literally picked me up and positioned me for missionary sex, I pulled my legs up and he began entering me. Took some time, but eventually fully penetrated me. I was so wet and ready. After only a few deep and forceful drives deep into me I finally had the most powerful, long lasting full body orgasms I've ever experienced. I was totally out of control shaking and convulsing. I was so small under him. As he fucked me my face was at his mid chest he is so big. I've never felt so small under a man.

He continued to fuck me in the same position and I had two more powerful orgasms. I felt so taken, helpless and so scared but turned on as much as I have ever been. Finally he came deep inside me. Stopped for awhile began fucking me again and he cane again and I came once again at the same time.

He got off and took one foot and massaged his cock on the arch of my foot. Sperm was still coming out of his cock and onto my foot. He said he, "LOVED my tiny feet and body."

More happened but nothing that erotic that it will make this descript[ion any better. Many other small things were said and occurred but nothing as erotic as already described. Since I need to finish soon I will stop here.

If there are any questions, I will be happy to answer later today or probably tomorrow.

Hope this was good enough for you guys. If not I will do my best to fill in any gaps you wish. Not edited and sorry if confusing.

Carrie

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:06 am

Amazing

I'm just curious how the entire rest of the day was spent. Was there any more sex? Just a brief summary.

I'm also curious if there was any payment for services rendered.

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:11 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Amazing

I'm just curious how the entire rest of the day was spent. Was there any more sex? Just a brief summary.

Mr GILF
That was pretty much the end of the sex. Yes, Aaron put anenvelope in my bag. I looked when I got home. $1,500. This no doubt makes him feel like he owns me which he pretty much does when I am his "Captive" Guess we keep taking the money. Pretty much Makes me a whore.

Between the Foot Party, first time with Aaron and Saturday I have enough for the leather sectional I thought I'd have to buy later.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:19 am

May as well show you the sectional I want.

Search: Sofia Vergara Gallia White Leather 6 Pc Power Plus Reclining Sectional

Just looked at it since I brought it up in the last post. I LOVE it ! Mike just said, perfect recliner for posing my feet and legs as he watches from the opposing recliner then fucks me in the middle! Lots of posing and fucking on that couch he said !

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:29 am

Crystal clear Carrie and thanks for filling us in, I'm very happy for you, it does sound like a hell of a day on the water.

I guess I don't see anything duplicitous in A&A having prearranged where Anthony would meet the boat, no matter, I'm sad if not surprised that you've found such a large downside in Aaron. I don't find manipulation surprising, it's sort of a key element of d&s, I think that's one of the reasons I like more straightforward s&m with my sex and certainly I think all the fun can be had without dissimulation.

What you described matches my image of Aaron v1, orgasms quickly once started and doesn't seem to take much pleasure in giving you pleasure. That's much reinforced for me in seeing he left your orgasms to Anthony (I'd certainly share a playmate's cumming, I'd also want some for myself.

Your narrative sounds like Aaron wasn't there for the time you were fucking Anthony, was that the case? While I wrote the other day I expected you to be taken in a wobbly H, it was in the back of my mind that Aaron might not be the kind if top that takes sexual pleasure in sharing his toys and the alternative was that his pleasure in sharing you comes from control. Just curious, as long as you're having fun with it, it's all good.

About the friction around limits not respected and misrepresenting the Anthony scenario, were I in your shoes, we would talk about it directly, in person. That's of course because I play with women and that's how we tend to both flirt and play. My sense is this would not work with Aaron and he'd likely refuse that kind of discussion? Just curious, again it saddens me to see Mike needing to square off with Aaron over this, however it seems that's the only way your limits are going to be respected here.

Again, thanks for the very complete journal

<3 <3

p.s. glad if you can jump on the sectional :-) suggestion: tell Aaron about fucking Mike on it?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 am

sadie wrote:Crystal clear Carrie and thanks for filling us in, I'm very happy for you, it does sound like a hell of a day on the water.

I guess I don't see anything duplicitous in A&A having prearranged where Anthony would meet the boat, no matter, I'm sad if not surprised that you've found such a large downside in Aaron. I don't find manipulation surprising, it's sort of a key element of d&s, I think that's one of the reasons I like more straightforward s&m with my sex and certainly I think all the fun can be had without dissimulation.

What you described matches my image of Aaron v1, orgasms quickly once started and doesn't seem to take much pleasure in giving you pleasure. That's much reinforced for me in seeing he left your orgasms to Anthony (I'd certainly share a playmate's cumming, I'd also want some for myself.

Your narrative sounds like Aaron wasn't there for the time you were fucking Anthony, was that the case? While I wrote the other day I expected you to be taken in a wobbly H, it was in the back of my mind that Aaron might not be the kind if top that takes sexual pleasure in sharing his toys and the alternative was that his pleasure in sharing you comes from control. Just curious, as long as you're having fun with it, it's all good.

About the friction around limits not respected and misrepresenting the Anthony scenario, were I in your shoes, we would talk about it directly, in person. That's of course because I play with women and that's how we tend to both flirt and play. My sense is this would not work with Aaron and he'd likely refuse that kind of discussion? Just curious, again it saddens me to see Mike needing to square off with Aaron over this, however it seems that's the only way your limits are going to be respected here.

Again, thanks for the very complete journal

<3 <3

p.s. glad if you can jump on the sectional :-) suggestion: tell Aaron about fucking Mike on it?
Thanks sadie. Aaron was up top of the boat the entire time with Anthony. As I said, as much as Aaron is a prick, it does enhance the intensity and uncertaincy of the situations. So far no real harm done. No way we could ever duplicate Aaron. Too many specifics especially the foot love that would be hard to duplicate. I'm pretty sure he knows this as well. We may be as dependent on him as he is on us or even more so.

We have exactly what he is looking for and he is exactly what we have been looking for. We just need a little more control.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:05 am

This is Mike. Another video that you may want to watch.

Bing Search: Ariel Anderssen Foot torture

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:15 am

A couple more questions if you wouldn't mind.

I'm assuming Anthony rode back to Ft Lauderdale. What caused you to be late? How much pressure did they put on you to spend the night? Were you tempted?

Mr GILF

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:19 am

Your Cliff Notes recounting of Saturday’s erotic events satiates all of my prurient interests and left just enough to the imagination. Your brilliant journaling, along with Mike’s video references and the Natasha doppelgänger visualization, has provided us with a front row seat to your most erotic day ever. Thank you both for allowing us to be the throbbing cocks on the wall and, in concurrence with Mike, being the perfect submissive hotwife to all who crave as much of you as we can get!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:36 am

willingtoo wrote:
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Amazing

Mr GILF
That was pretty much the end of the sex. Yes, Aaron put anenvelope in my bag. I looked when I got home. $1,500. This no doubt makes him feel like he owns me which he pretty much does when I am his "Captive" Guess we keep taking the money. Pretty much Makes me a whore.

Between the Foot Party, first time with Aaron and Saturday I have enough for the leather sectional I thought I'd have to buy later.
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, This is the single hottest statement I have read in this entire thread (so far).

Mr GILF

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:37 am

I found it easy to follow your narrative, and enjoyed the erotically charged delivered.
I am very happy for you to take your time, all the better to savour: They seem both talented at drawing the best from you, and your not far behind with your little girl voice and acting out their fantasies.
Have you refused the use of cameras, this is necessary in order to keep your image within your own control.
Thank you Mike for another link, I will view it later.
Alex.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:47 am

Short definition of whore: A woman selling her body for financial gain, it can't apply to you, as the money is incidental, does the money give you an extra sexual charge?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:52 am

The orgasm being so powerful that your body was shaking, I found sexy in the extreme, it would seem that many women get more orgasmic as the HW life progresses!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:16 am

Sadie wrote: I'm sad if not surprised that you've found such a large downside in Aaron.

I'm not sure if it's a downside when you are aware of it, you can possibly use it to your advantage.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:28 am

How long did Anthony fuck you, when he had finished were you just left to your own devices or was there a lot of talk between you, I would hate to think they just fucked you and then talked between themselves.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:00 am

solstice wrote:How long did Anthony fuck you, when he had finished were you just left to your own devices or was there a lot of talk between you, I would hate to think they just fucked you and then talked between themselves.
I'm taking it that's exactly how it went, quoting Carrie:
"Aaron was up top of the boat the entire time with Anthony" together with "when he took me down to the bed, he had transformed into Evil Aaron" and "began coaxing me to go below with him and I played coy but he eventually took me by the wrist and took me down to the bed"
I'm reading that as they were all social with some flirting and horseplay when topside and all the sex happened in the berths below decks.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:31 am

From this distance, Anthony sounds nicer. Maybe worth getting to know a bit better?
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:06 am

Elated to hear the misgivings of many others regarding Aaron, albeit largely well-intentioned, have proven to be false alarms and you (and presumably Mike) are sold on him being the perfect archetypal podophile alpha to further explore your kinky and taboo fantasies.

Solely for my own predilections I was hoping and fantasizing that Aaron & Anthony had tag-teamed and spit-roasted you but recognize that might not have been what you were wanting.

I am curious as you delve into your submissive desires and cravings what the genesis of having your powerful domineer being less than attractive might be. The reticence to play regularly with someone like Brad who you fear the potential emotional attraction to is understandable. But it’s intriguing that a woman as hot, sexy & gorgeous woman as you (which I guarantee is conspicuous despite your cute modesty), who could be very picky and have your pick of studs, has a preference for average looking guys as long as they are tall, muscular, controlling, dominant and powerful (and foot aficionados).

I have almost the exact same white leather sectional. It will be perfect for posing for Mike and other naughty activities. I find it incredibly kinky you and Mike knowing how you secured that addition to your furnishings as your family and vanilla friends enjoy the comfort of your white (quite symbolic) leather sectional!

And while you already know my preferred nomenclature for the sweet sexy innocent-looking girl next door wife who embraces her inner sensual beauty and sexual cravings, particularly when she is a natural submissive, like Mr. GILF, I nearly exploded reading your characterization of yourself!

In exploding lust and erotic awe and anticipation, HWL31

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:49 am

Me? I'm just glad that you are safe and that you and Mike are having fun with all this. I hope it continues as long as you want it to.
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:55 pm

I love the posts and messages you guys are writing. Every single one is read with great interest and none are offensive. I will respond to each if I can, but I so far behind I don't know when I will get to you. If you take time to ask questions or make comments, it's only right that I respond.

Please don't any of you stop. Some have been prophetic, some make us think and reflect, and all are entertaining and fun to read. If I ever find any that are inappropriate be sure I will let you know in a pm.

I will be answering randomly rather than chronological order.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Goddess, you are so cute, Mike is a lucky guy, Aaron and Anthony also ;-). I have known / dated some women as enthusiastic as yourself, you're a rare and wonderful breed Carrie, <3 you to bits!

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:47 pm

willingtoo wrote:
stillcanhang57 wrote:Well good to know you made it home safely. Now that you've read all of Mike's comments from your long day excursion and have begun the reconnect and reassuring steps, what are your thoughts about some of the percieved angsts and choices that Aaron and you made? T

Do you intend on seeing Aaron or the other guy again in the very near future? Or do you think maybe it would be considered a good idea to take a short break and reasses where you guys are at presently.
Once again, I apologize to all the guys out there looking for spank material but these are things and aspects some like to know.

We can always pm so the conversation doesn't become mundane or boner killing.
No date has been set. Mike will talk to Aaron and set up new guide lines before we continue. Mike and I are still talking and deciding what we need in order to proceed with either of the men.

As I said, it was by far the most erotic experience of my life and neither of us wants to give up on future experiences like yesterday. We have the Anthony option, but we'd rather proceed through Aaron to Anthony or any other men like them.

I want to be with men like Aaron, who like women like me. Nothing terrible of any consequence happened yesterday. I was lied to and manipulated, but I loved it looking back. In the end it was exactly what I and Mike were looking for. Not the physical limits but the psychological and emotional limits. Being taken advantage of in every way.

Carrie
Carrie, have you ever heard the term Chasing The Dragon?

I understand you believe that Aaron holds the key to your future sexual happiness, but isn't Mike concerned that he will be pimping you out if allowed to control access to your companionship?

Do you plan to ask him how the amount of $1500 was arrived at? Did he take a "lick" and skim $500 from Anthony's $1000 payment for your time?

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer. Please just assess all the risks on the side of caution always. I'd take some of that money and get a good background check on Mr. Aaron to start with. He speaks with forked tongue too comfortably.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:11 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
willingtoo wrote:
stillcanhang57 wrote:Well good to know you made it home safely. Now that you've read all of Mike's comments from your long day excursion and have begun the reconnect and reassuring steps, what are your thoughts about some of the percieved angsts and choices that Aaron and you made? T

Do you intend on seeing Aaron or the other guy again in the very near future? Or do you think maybe it would be considered a good idea to take a short break and reasses where you guys are at presently.
Once again, I apologize to all the guys out there looking for spank material but these are things and aspects some like to know.

We can always pm so the conversation doesn't become mundane or boner killing.
No date has been set. Mike will talk to Aaron and set up new guide lines before we continue. Mike and I are still talking and deciding what we need in order to proceed with either of the men.

As I said, it was by far the most erotic experience of my life and neither of us wants to give up on future experiences like yesterday. We have the Anthony option, but we'd rather proceed through Aaron to Anthony or any other men like them.

I want to be with men like Aaron, who like women like me. Nothing terrible of any consequence happened yesterday. I was lied to and manipulated, but I loved it looking back. In the end it was exactly what I and Mike were looking for. Not the physical limits but the psychological and emotional limits. Being taken advantage of in every way.

Carrie
Carrie, have you ever heard the term Chasing The Dragon?

I understand you believe that Aaron holds the key to your future sexual happiness, but isn't Mike concerned that he will be pimping you out if allowed to control access to your companionship?

Do you plan to ask him how the amount of $1500 was arrived at? Did he take a "lick" and skim $500 from Anthony's $1000 payment for your time?

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer. Please just assess all the risks on the side of caution always. I'd take some of that money and get a good background check on Mr. Aaron to start with. He speaks with forked tongue too comfortably.
Excellent post and questions. Chasing the dragon seems very appropriate.