I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
stillcanhang57
Experienced

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:59 am

frank12 wrote:Unfortunately the MOST likely situation is that Frank will want to tell others about his conquest. It is part of human nature to do that. It requires great self-restraint to recognize this about oneself and control that urge to tell others. Now, he may have that, but the downsides of it are something you both have to reconcile before letting it go further. It breaks the mood to do so but if things begin to head that way it would be good to have "the talk" with Frank, and read between the lines as he undoubtedly will *say* that he will keep it secret.... make note of how easily he talked of his previous relationship too...

The delay does indeed play an important part, as it gives you more time to assess how trustworthy and discreet Frank is. It also will tend to raise his level of anticipation - all good for you.

And still, enjoy yourselves!
These are excellent points. Some really great advice for you (OP).
I would also suggest you become more involved in the conversations before hand. I kind of wonder if , after the bar date, Frank might have the impression that your husband would be ok with you and Frank fucking around alone. Without your husband present. I get the impression that your husband needs to be an active part of any sexual play that goes down snd not some part of a cheating wife fantasy. Frank having just experienced the betrayal of a cheating spouse may be looking for some kind of retribution scenario. This goes back to the trust and open communications between the three of you.

Sorry if this is a bit of a buss kill today . I think you will be great and I hope you and your amazing husband enjoy this day and many adventures.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:12 am

Thanks Frank 12. I think you are right about "The Talk" but that could also happen today. I think it all depends on how Mike approaches it today. It's his call as to how far it goes today as far as I'm concerned because I trust him to make the judgement. Mike is a pretty smart guy and usually has good insight into people.

The time seems so right to us. Being at our house rather than a Hotel seems much safer. A stranger is out of the question for me at this point. To me that is way more dangerous in so many ways. Maybe later after we get our feet wet I would be ready for Vacation sex or something like that. A stranger at a bar is also way too risky for us right now.

Guess we're just going to play it as we go today. I'm so excited I'm shaking.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 am

Thanks Stillcangang57. I am so glad I started coming here. The advice has been so helpful and feels great to have a place to share and stay anon. Without this we would have no sounding board. Everyone that responds to my posts seems intelligent and thoughtful. Not one of you has encouraged reckless decisions or talk about "Juicy Details". That makes this place a great help in this situation. Otherwise we'd only have each other and we are both so anxious and excited you guys make us think about everything.

Because I am going to be able to get to the computer while they talk outside, I'd like to come here while they are talking to get advice if something comes up? I know you have better things to do than follow this today, but I hope I can come here for some on the spot advice or comments.

Thank you all again so much !

Just had a scary thought....What if he doesn't want to have sex with me? His glances and behavior at the bar tells me different but, maybe he's not that into me? Hmmmm. As I said above, I'm cute and seem to draw my fair share of male attention, but I'm not beautiful by any means.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 am

Always welcome!

It is fine to let Mike take the reins today, but he too may have eagerness that clouds his judgement. I was thinking exactly that "The Talk" might happen today, but be aware that even that will set up some possibilities of embarrassments if he turns out to be a guy who can't handle it.

Definitely the venue is good - you both have a bit more "power" when in your own home - something both Mike and Frank will take into account - even if only subconsciously. This will add to the seriousness of "The Talk" and to the expectations of behavior. You can make it clear that loose lips will end it for him.

Prof Wood

willingtoo wrote:Thanks Frank 12. I think you are right about "The Talk" but that could also happen today. I think it all depends on how Mike approaches it today. It's his call as to how far it goes today as far as I'm concerned because I trust him to make the judgement. Mike is a pretty smart guy and usually has good insight into people.

The time seems so right to us. Being at our house rather than a Hotel seems much safer. A stranger is out of the question for me at this point. To me that is way more dangerous in so many ways. Maybe later after we get our feet wet I would be ready for Vacation sex or something like that. A stranger at a bar is also way too risky for us right now.

Guess we're just going to play it as we go today. I'm so excited I'm shaking.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 am

willingtoo wrote:Thanks Stillcangang57. I am so glad I started coming here. The advice has been so helpful and feels great to have a place to share and stay anon. Without this we would have no sounding board. Everyone that responds to my posts seems intelligent and thoughtful. Not one of you has encouraged reckless decisions or talk about "Juicy Details". That makes this place a great help in this situation. Otherwise we'd only have each other and we are both so anxious and excited you guys make us think about everything.

Because I am going to be able to get to the computer while they talk outside, I'd like to come here while they are talking to get advice if something comes up? I know you have better things to do than follow this today, but I hope I can come here for some on the spot advice or comments.

Thank you all again so much !

Just had a scary thought....What if he doesn't want to have sex with me? His glances and behavior at the bar tells me different but, maybe he's not that into me? Hmmmm. As I said above, I'm cute and seem to draw my fair share of male attention, but I'm not beautiful by any means.

Hey, we are here if needed! Sadly, me and SO are stuck inside due to horrible weather ,so keep us posted.
Just remember, your absolutely beautiful! There's a reason Frank has shown up each time you guys have asked. Just make sure your apart of the conversations today. It's ok to let your husband start the car but don't give up the map. This amazing kink works best when you two play as a team.

If it does get to a sexual play day, you need to also be prepared for the fact that both of these guys may have a short trigger the first time. All three of you are experiencing this for the first time so it can be overwhelming. Don't be offended or disappointed. Baby steps. Iam betting that bed time tonite with your husband will be through the roof...

Oh yeah, easy on the alcohol consumption for you and your husband. I know a drink or 2 may be relaxing but too many can not only cloud judgement but can also adversely effect performance.

Have fun and please update when you can.

DarlaL
Virgin

Unread post by DarlaL » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am

Hi, My advice is to only do it if YOu really want to do it.Does hubby want to watch? Has he seen you making out or being fondled? if that turns him on I think it will be ok

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:05 am

He's been here an hour and I just came inside for the first time. This is awesome to have somebody out there to communicate with. Mike said for me to look at his beer bottle position on the table. If the bottle is in a certain position, they are talking about me and I should give them space. We set this signal up just before he arrived. Playing it by ear as I said.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:26 am

That's a great signal set-up. Shows great foresight. Now what about you if you need to talk to husband alobe? What if things get uncomfortable? Do you have safe word or signal? What if Frank says he's in but wants you alone? Have you and husband discussed this? We would opt out since we play together but how would you guys react?

Hows the food? Hahaha.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:28 am

Love the signal - hope it all works out well!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:22 pm

I was back and forth in and out of the house last couple hours depending on the bottle signal. A couple minutes ago Mike came into the house and said they want to talk with me together outside in a short while. I have no idea what will be discussed as Mike just told me to come out in 15-20 minutes. All he said was that he couldn't explain everything, but it was "Looking Good." OMG !!!!!!!!! I'll know shortly but not sure when I'll get back here. Wish me Luck whatever happens !!! OMG!!! I'm really scared with butterflies like crazy !!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Regret that I didn’t get to offer you encouragement before today’s get together with Frank. Kudos to you and hubby pursuing this erotic mutual fantasy as the team sport it is supposed to be. Hope today ends with bang or at least the promise of future naughtiness with Frank. In lustful anticipation of the update!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Well if this goes down tonight as planned, you will have changed everthing about your marriage moving forward. Huge step and as some will say, a door that can never be closed. Always remember, you and your took these steps to enhance an already incredible relationship. The moment it stops being a joy for both of you is the moment you walk away.

Hopefully your going to be very busy tonite so update us tomorrow or when you get a chance.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:27 pm

It didn't happen but it is going to happen soon. It was quite an amazing day in our adventure. There is so much to tell and I am exhausted, not from sex but all the lost sleep last night and all the tension today. I am willing to explain what happened but not in detail tonight.

If there is anything anyone wants to know right now I will stay here for awhile and answer. I'm not sure anyone wants all the details anyway so I probably not write a detailed explanation unless there is someone that wants me to. I don't want to bore anyone with detail if there is no interest.

I would like your opinions after I explain the situation tomorrow.

I'll be here for a bit, but Mike wants to go to bed in an hour or so as you can imagine we both do. Our sex should be fantastic tonight.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:42 pm

i'm sure all of us want to know what happened today

cirela
Prepubescent

Unread post by cirela » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:56 pm

I’m dying to know details! I’ve saved this link so I can stay updated. Love these stories of how couples get started. I can’t wait to here about your day

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Do you and Mike both feel it was a positive step today?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Here is the short.

When I came out both guys were sitting near the pool. Mike said, Hi beautiful and Frank smiled. Mike immediately began describing their conversation and how it evolved. Frank was not real surprised after Friday night, Apparently we gave him enough clues LOL.

He revealed that his ex wanted to spice up their sex life and Frank was reluctant so she went on her own behind his back and it became serious. He says he regrets not going along and totally understands what we are doing and why. Amazing !! I just listened as both guys talked.

We started to discuss the things each of us wanted from the situation. We came up with a pretty detailed set of rules and expectations which I will explain tomorrow if anyone is interested. So much was talked about.

Mike wanted us to have some alone time so he went into the house and Frank and I began to kiss and touch each other. It got pretty Hot to say the least. Mike was watching from somewhere inside. It could have happened right then, but we decided to wait until Tues. or Wed. to set up a date here at our house to see if all three were still willing to proceed. I will give the "Juicy" details if anyone is interested.

I'll be here for a short while if there are any questions. I am so glad I came here for support and Mike agrees. he is not the type to get into these discussions online, but he reads everything that is written here. People here moved us in a different direction and we are so happy about that. It seems to have moved so fast, but Frank showed up at the right time. Perfect time actually. As I said it has taken us a long time to get here, but the circumstances sure changed rapidly.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:42 pm

By the way, Mike never did grill the steaks but we had a good number of drinks ! LOL never kissed a guy with a Goatee, but it was sexier than I thought !

cirela
Prepubescent

Unread post by cirela » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Wow, congrats on the exciting day! I’d say it was probably the best move to kiss and foreplay first. Dip your toes first instead of jumping right in. Please keep us updated and I’ll be looking forward to the juicy updates!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:37 pm

willingtoo wrote:By the way, Mike never did grill the steaks but we had a good number of drinks ! LOL never kissed a guy with a Goatee, but it was sexier than I thought !
Sorry to hear about the steaks! Look forward to your update later.

Iam curious why , on two occasions now, Mike needs to leave in order for you to physically interact with Frank? Who's idea for him to leave the situation? You guys don't see this as a problem if and when it moves further?

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:46 pm

willingtoo wrote:By the way, Mike never did grill the steaks but we had a good number of drinks!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 am

Got up early because I had to write. I always write when there is something serious on my mind. I've done that since I was a kid and it helps me process my feelings.

I am keeping a Diary of the thoughts and events of yesterday and of future events and but I am also going to share it with all of you. I am writing this in a document that I will cut and paste on this forum for you to read. I want to remember everything that happens to re-read as time goes on.

If you guys want any graphic detail I have no problem with giving you that info. From the reading I have done on this forum, people seem more interested in the process which surprises me because men I know want all the "Juicy" details. I'd rather you guys ask than write a detailed description that would be of little interest. This is about sex so I have no problem with answering questions.

I am still in a little disbelief that this is really happening (unless Frank changes his mind). Mike and I have decided to proceed. In our opinion things couldn't have gone better. Any fear of Frank telling are gone. He totally understood why we are doing this and in fact wishes he had gone along with his wife so that they'd maybe still be married. In his case, it got out of control before he even knew it was happening. He said he was more than happy to "Get us started" as he put it and that it was good for him too because he was building a lot of sexual tension that he needs to release since he is not dating yet. He is not judgmental at all and thinks we are doing the right thing because this probably won't go away without at least some experimentation and we agree. He pretty much figured out what was happening after the first meeting at the bar. I guess Mike and I were pretty obvious.

There is definitely sexual tension and chemistry between Frank and I. The time alone when we became physical was very exciting and hard to stop. But the right thing to do. Sit on it for a day or two. He is a tall man with an athletic type build. I could feel that he is very strong which is a turn on for me. Not real handsome but kind of rugged looking which is also what I prefer. He is also very confident and assertive without being conceited. He told Mike that I was very attractive to him. Mike asked him if he was into feet and legs. He said not specifically feet but my legs are sexy and that my feet are cute and he will certainly do things with them for Mike. Mike just wants me to do certain things with my feet during sex (I can explain if anybody wants me to). Thank god he is a Leg Butt man because I am not real big on top. A nice handful as Mike puts it and very firm. I could feel his hard-on during our make out session and it is quite hard and isn't huge but bigger than average. Didn't measure LOL ! He also knows I like to be submissive during sex and have him make all the moves. No rough stuff.

So here is the agreement:

1. "Dates" will happen, for now anyway only at our house and not his place or elsewhere. The meetings will last 2 hours or less. No time for potential romance just sex. Mike will be aware of every meeting. We agreed to keep it to no than twice a week. We will set up the next date after each encounter.

2. Frank and I will not communicate between meetings. Not even text. If there is any sign of romantic interest we agreed to stop immediately.

3. Mike will not be at the house but somewhere nearby like the local bar. He does not want to watch at this point. Just the "Juicy Details" afterwards of course.

4. We decided that condoms are not necessary. I am incapable of having children and we are all confident in our health and we trust him. All three of us hate condoms.

5. Frank is to tell us if he begins a sexual relationship with another female. I am exclusive to Mike and Frank. Mike has no interest in other women.

6. Of course complete discretion.

Mike and I had explosive sex last night but won't have sex again until after the first Date to build up the tension. I said explosive because I swear Mike nearly blew up with excitement ! LOL. We are still nervous, but more excited than nervous.

That's all for now. Please tell us what you think of the plan. We'd really appreciate feedback. Is there anything we didn't think of?

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:30 am

willingtoo wrote:Got up early because I had to write. I always write when there is something serious on my mind. I've done that since I was a kid and it helps me process my feelings.

I am keeping a Diary of the thoughts and events of yesterday and of future events and but I am also going to share it with all of you. I am writing this in a document that I will cut and paste on this forum for you to read. I want to remember everything that happens to re-read as time goes on.

If you guys want any graphic detail I have no problem with giving you that info. From the reading I have done on this forum, people seem more interested in the process which surprises me because men I know want all the "Juicy" details. I'd rather you guys ask than write a detailed description that would be of little interest. This is about sex so I have no problem with answering questions.

I am still in a little disbelief that this is really happening (unless Frank changes his mind). Mike and I have decided to proceed. In our opinion things couldn't have gone better. Any fear of Frank telling are gone. He totally understood why we are doing this and in fact wishes he had gone along with his wife so that they'd maybe still be married. In his case, it got out of control before he even knew it was happening. He said he was more than happy to "Get us started" as he put it and that it was good for him too because he was building a lot of sexual tension that he needs to release since he is not dating yet. He is not judgmental at all and thinks we are doing the right thing because this probably won't go away without at least some experimentation and we agree. He pretty much figured out what was happening after the first meeting at the bar. I guess Mike and I were pretty obvious.

There is definitely sexual tension and chemistry between Frank and I. The time alone when we became physical was very exciting and hard to stop. But the right thing to do. Sit on it for a day or two. He is a tall man with an athletic type build. I could feel that he is very strong which is a turn on for me. Not real handsome but kind of rugged looking which is also what I prefer. He is also very confident and assertive without being conceited. He told Mike that I was very attractive to him. Mike asked him if he was into feet and legs. He said not specifically feet but my legs are sexy and that my feet are cute and he will certainly do things with them for Mike. Mike just wants me to do certain things with my feet during sex (I can explain if anybody wants me to). Thank god he is a Leg Butt man because I am not real big on top. A nice handful as Mike puts it and very firm. I could feel his hard-on during our make out session and it is quite hard and isn't huge but bigger than average. Didn't measure LOL ! He also knows I like to be submissive during sex and have him make all the moves. No rough stuff.

So here is the agreement:

1. "Dates" will happen, for now anyway only at our house and not his place or elsewhere. The meetings will last 2 hours or less. No time for potential romance just sex. Mike will be aware of every meeting. We agreed to keep it to no than twice a week. We will set up the next date after each encounter.

2. Frank and I will not communicate between meetings. Not even text. If there is any sign of romantic interest we agreed to stop immediately.

3. Mike will not be at the house but somewhere nearby like the local bar. He does not want to watch at this point. Just the "Juicy Details" afterwards of course.

4. We decided that condoms are not necessary. I am incapable of having children and we are all confident in our health and we trust him. All three of us hate condoms.

5. Frank is to tell us if he begins a sexual relationship with another female. I am exclusive to Mike and Frank. Mike has no interest in other women.

6. Of course complete discretion.

Mike and I had explosive sex last night but won't have sex again until after the first Date to build up the tension. I said explosive because I swear Mike nearly blew up with excitement ! LOL. We are still nervous, but more excited than nervous.

That's all for now. Please tell us what you think of the plan. We'd really appreciate feedback. Is there anything we didn't think of?

Well thanks for this update willingtoo!

Have to be honest. I 've been really enjoying this journey of you and your husbands exploration of this kink and the steps you guyscwere making until.....I read rules # 2 and 3. Wow. I thought this was about your husbands desires to watch and share you with another man yet your already excluding him from play time and going solo? Also twice a week? How long before the novelty, reward of this for both of you wears out? Then there's your final plan of denial of sex with your husband until after you've fucked Frank!

My SO and I are well aware of the multiple varieties this kink can take but this reads like a cuck situation right out of the gate. JMO.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 am

Mike doesn't want to watch right now. Maybe later he said. It's still very scary to him and me too. He wants nothing to do with Frank. Things I've read like cleaning up after or oral with the guy has no appeal to him. He just wants the terror and erotic combination. (Who thought Terror and Eroticism would go together) He may be a Cuckold but as I have read cuckold's like humiliation and dominant women. He doesn't want any of that. I am definitely a sub in sexual things. If he's a Cuckold then he is. From what I have read, he doesn't fit the profile. I have also read that a lot of guys don't want to be present at first at least. He thinks, and I agree, his presence would be a distraction right now. He has mentioned filming not recently but in the past fantasies.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 am

i think most of the guys reading your story, would like the juicy details of Sunday. how far did u & Frank go. did he have his hands on your bare breasts, did he have his cock out, & did u stroke him? that would be hot to hear about.