I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:32 am

As Carrie slowly crawls toward the mystery man, his large black cock slowly fills her field of vision until its all she sees. It dominates her sight, and her mind. She also now sees how large his balls are, full, swollen, and ripe with the seed he so desperately wants to release.
She grabs his large cock, her tiny hands barely able to wrap around his shaft. As she licks the underside of his cock, feeling the veins running along its length, feeling it throb in time to the beating of his excited heart. She smells his musk, strokes his balls, encouraged to continue by his moans of pleasure and exhortations.
She purses her lips and begins to kiss the huge head tasting the evidence of his excitement. She takes the head into her mouth slowly sucking and savoring his manhood. Carrie is lost in the moment of serving her master's friend, of making him happy and proud by making this mystery man happy.
And then she thinks of Mike and what she must look like, playing the captive slave to these two powerful men.
"I told you she was special, didn't I?" Aaron says to the mystery man.
"Never in my dreams did I imagine as beautiful and talented an angel as this. Her mouth is magic, like a tight velvet glove working my cock." he responds.
"You say she is yours to do with? That she enjoys being the captive to powerful men, made to bend to their will? Her feet are beautiful, her calves are amazing."
"You are a lucky man!"
Listening to their conversation, talking about her as if she is but a servant, an instrument of their pleasure, her input is neither sought or wanted. She is there for one thing, to provide to their carnal pleasures.
As Carrie's head continues to move up and down on the black man's large cock, it glistens in the Florida sun. At that moment Carrie feels something brush her pussy. As she involuntarily lifts her head to see what it is, Aaron voices his displeasure that she stopped sucking the mystery man's cock.
Aaron immediately slaps Carrie's ass, much as one would do to a disobedient pet. He gives her another, this one harder, with a reminder to never do that again.
But what stands out to Carrie as she looks back to Aaron is that he is now naked, his manhood is large, engorged, leaking precum. But as the mystery man guides Carrie's head back to his cock she feels Aaron brush up against her backside.
And then she feels it, Aaron's large cock head begin to enter her pussy. Not quickly, not a hard thrust, but slowly an inch at a time.
His cock slowly spreads her engorged pussy lips as she feels her pussy stretch to accomodate his size. Entering and withdrawing an inch at a time, stimulating her clit, the sweet pleasure of the friction as his large cock rubs the walls of her pussy.
His slow patience is driving her crazy. Aaron is in no hurry, he wants this to last, he enjoys her frustration and desire to have him enter her completely. To give her the pleasure she has been desiring since she awoke that morning, since she enjoyed the first hit of that highest quality pot that only Aaron can obtain. The music, the dancing, the warm Florida sun on her naked skin has been driving a throbbing desire in the deepest part of her body and psyche.
Involuntarily she tries to drive back against him, to encourage him to enter her fully. He senses this and gives her another two hard slaps on her ass to remind her who is in charge as he pushes her head deeper onto the mystery man's cock. She gags slightly and Aaron continues his slow drive to take Carrie's pussy completely.
She realizes that they are now joined together. Where one ends another begins, each seeking their pleasure from the other. But central to it all is Carrie, the center of this tableau, a vessel through which these men will fulfill their carnal desires. Their toy, their captive to do with as they wish.
And then she thinks of Mike. She wants him to see her; Aaron and the mystery man's slut, their toy. She wants Mike to see them use her completely as she gives herself to them body and soul. Joined together in their desire and her surrender.
And then it dawns on her, this is how my first three way begins.......but how and when will it end?

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:36 am

As Carrie slowly crawls toward the mystery man, his large black cock slowly fills her field of vision until its all she sees. It dominates her sight, and her mind. She also now sees how large his balls are, full, swollen, and ripe with the seed he so desperately wants to release.
She grabs his large cock, her tiny hands barely able to wrap around his shaft. As she licks the underside of his cock, feeling the veins running along its length, feeling it throb in time to the beating of his excited heart. She smells his musk, strokes his balls, encouraged to continue by his moans of pleasure and exhortations.
She purses her lips and begins to kiss the huge head tasting the evidence of his excitement. She takes the head into her mouth slowly sucking and savoring his manhood. Carrie is lost in the moment of serving her master's friend, of making him happy and proud by making this mystery man happy.
And then she thinks of Mike and what she must look like, playing the captive slave to these two powerful men.
"I told you she was special, didn't I?" Aaron says to the mystery man.
"Never in my dreams did I imagine as beautiful and talented an angel as this. Her mouth is magic, like a tight velvet glove working my cock." he responds.
"You say she is yours to do with? That she enjoys being the captive to powerful men, made to bend to their will? Her feet are beautiful, her calves are amazing."
"You are a lucky man!"
Listening to their conversation, talking about her as if she is but a servant, an instrument of their pleasure, her input is neither sought or wanted. She is there for one thing, to provide to their carnal pleasures.
As Carrie's head continues to move up and down on the black man's large cock, it glistens in the Florida sun. At that moment Carrie feels something brush her pussy. As she involuntarily lifts her head to see what it is, Aaron voices his displeasure that she stopped sucking the mystery man's cock.
Aaron immediately slaps Carrie's ass, much as one would do to a disobedient pet. He gives her another, this one harder, with a reminder to never do that again.
But what stands out to Carrie as she looks back to Aaron is that he is now naked, his manhood is large, engorged, leaking precum. But as the mystery man guides Carrie's head back to his cock she feels Aaron brush up against her backside.
And then she feels it, Aaron's large cock head begin to enter her pussy. Not quickly, not a hard thrust, but slowly an inch at a time.
His cock slowly spreads her engorged pussy lips as she feels her pussy stretch to accomodate his size. Entering and withdrawing an inch at a time, stimulating her clit, the sweet pleasure of the friction as his large cock rubs the walls of her pussy.
His slow patience is driving her crazy. Aaron is in no hurry, he wants this to last, he enjoys her frustration and desire to have him enter her completely. To give her the pleasure she has been desiring since she awoke that morning, since she enjoyed the first hit of that highest quality pot that only Aaron can obtain. The music, the dancing, the warm Florida sun on her naked skin has been driving a throbbing desire in the deepest part of her body and psyche.
Involuntarily she tries to drive back against him, to encourage him to enter her fully. He senses this and gives her another two hard slaps on her ass to remind her who is in charge as he pushes her head deeper onto the mystery man's cock. She gags slightly and Aaron continues his slow drive to take Carrie's pussy completely.
She realizes that they are now joined together. Where one ends another begins, each seeking their pleasure from the other. But central to it all is Carrie, the center of this tableau, a vessel through which these men will fulfill their carnal desires. Their toy, their captive to do with as they wish.
And then she thinks of Mike. She wants him to see her; Aaron and the mystery man's slut, their toy. She wants Mike to see them use her completely as she gives herself to them body and soul. Joined together in their desire and her surrender.
And then it dawns on her, this is how my first three way begins.......but how and when will it end?

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:40 am

It may not feeling like it, as you are compelled to endure the torture of Carrie being taken and used as the perfect lil submissive fucktoy by Aaron and BG and not knowing exactly what is happening to her, but you are living the dream so many others crave. Hope you make it through the next few hours with too many emotional scars! Stay hard, be happy and know who friggin’ having Carrie back and recounting the details will be!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:03 am

willingtoo wrote:I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings after this game is over in an hour or so. I can't sit here alone all day in lusty anguish. I need distractions and people to mingle with. Oh yea, a few drinks or maybe more than a few ! I want to jack off so bad but better to wait for tonight. her safe return
Please, for your own sake, try not to drink too much this afternoon. Too much alcohol could very well take you to a dark place with the tremendous angst you're going through.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:31 am

Thanks hotwifelover and Jeff. I am leaving for BWW shortly. Will call an uber or taxi if necessary. Mundyman you are cruel but that is some hot, sexy scenario. I will make sure Carrie reads everything you guys posted here during the most anxiety filled day of my life and I'm not exaggerating. I need to be around people to get my mind off this. Almost 5 hours left, IF she comes home on time.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:05 pm

willingtoo wrote:She just texted. "It's a go with the other guy. My decision"

Wish I was Dead !
Iam confused Mike . I thought you two agreed to talk over phone and make it a mutual decision? Sorry but this is apparently going South real fast. It's really odd that Aaron didn't want you there yet has no problem inviting and Carrie agreeing to another cock on thier trip.
Good news is less then 5 hours to go. If you factor in docking and limo home, that means you should be hearing her voice in the next couple of hours. Hang in there friend .
edit: just re-read a previous post that you made leaving the decision up to her. Also noted that you were afraid of being claustrophobic on boat.

So nothing yet as far as speaker phone near action pr a video? .
Last edited by stillcanhang57 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:27 pm

sadie wrote:How strange, the thought of your partner showing off for other people to fuck her is more compelling than sportsball?

The advertisers aren't gonna be happy with Carrie ;-)
Indeed! Fuck 'em!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:53 pm

I hope that is not ALL of the communication that has occurred between you two since she left to get to that decision. If so, you need to move this thread to the cuckold section because she doesn't seem too concerned about how you are doing.

Do you plan to ask Aaron someday to tell you what it was like to see your wife experience her first time with a BBC? I bet he's getting off big time thinking about how he maneuvered himself into your place as her partner. I can only imagine how erotic it must be actually watching and hearing it happen! Do you think she will scream and make sounds that you have never heard? I bet he talks dirty to her, calls her his slut and makes her say humiliating things about her husband waiting at home. :twisted:

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:I hope that is not ALL of the communication that has occurred between you two since she left to get to that decision. If so, you need to move this thread to the cuckold section because she doesn't seem too concerned about how you are doing.

Do you plan to ask Aaron someday to tell you what it was like to see your wife experience her first time with a BBC? I bet he's getting off big time thinking about how he maneuvered himself into your place as her partner. I can only imagine how erotic it must be actually watching and hearing it happen! Do you think she will scream and make sounds that you have never heard? I bet he talks dirty to her, calls her his slut and makes her say humiliating things about her husband waiting at home. :twisted:
Definitely seems like it's headed that way for the reasons you bring up.

Good news for Mike though. Just checked current Miami sailing conditions and see nothing that any experienced sailor would have a problem with. Hopefully for Mike, Aaron and Carrie will stick to that aspect of the plan and she arrives home on time.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:12 pm

She must be due home soon, I'm guessing she's going to be too sore for sex, maybe not. How are you holding up Mike? When exactly is she due back?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:19 pm

sadie wrote:She must be due home soon, I'm guessing she's going to be too sore for sex, maybe not. How are you holding up Mike? When exactly is she due back?
FUCK Carrie just called and they will be late and Aaron apologizes Big Time. She sounded so sweet. She was alone on the back deck so she could talk openly. I asked her if she was ok. She said I'm fine, they didn't hurt me. She said they tried to get her to stay overnight but she refused and they honored her wishes without argument. She is not hurt, she said it was extremely sexy and erotic. She is tired and can't wait to get home. Told her I loved her and she said same and don't worry I'm ok, and we hung up

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:30 pm

Hang in there, buddy. You've done well today.

How late is she going to be, by the way?

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:40 pm

And a couple other things. Fuck Aaron and his apologies. You gave him an incredible gift with agreed upon circumstances. Then he springs the last minute addition of his friend to the cruise today. Then they ask her to stay overnight, and he still can't even stick to agreed upon terms on time. He's pushing way to many boundaries, too fast.

Carrie is lost in the fog of lust and you're letting her because you're thinking with the head in your pants, not the head on your shoulders. Aaron is not a friend of your marriage. The longer he's in the picture, the greater the chances something goes bad in this game. He knows exactly how to play couples like you and Carrie and he's done it like an experienced manipulator.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:54 pm

JeffBingham wrote:And a couple other things. Fuck Aaron and his apologies. You gave him an incredible gift with agreed upon circumstances. Then he springs the last minute addition of his friend to the cruise today. Then they ask her to stay overnight, and he still can't even stick to agreed upon terms on time. He's pushing way to many boundaries, too fast.

Carrie is lost in the fog of lust and you're letting her because you're thinking with the head in your pants, not the head on your shoulders. Aaron is not a friend of your marriage. The longer he's in the picture, the greater the chances something goes bad in this game. He knows exactly how to play couples like you and Carrie and he's done it like an experienced manipulator.
This right here. He's manipulating and Carrie is blindly following along. Add this to the way you allowed him Mike, to isolate her away from you.
Wjat was his bullshit story for being late? How late and is it possible that you could drive there yourself to pick her up?

Obviously your call but Aaron would be cut from rotation and future play.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Carrie just called she is in the Limo and can't say much. Unless something changes this will be my last post. I know Carrie and what she needs comfort from me, not more sex. I'll reclaim her emotionally tonight.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:12 pm

Happy to hear she's apparently safe. Hoping the two of you reconnect and can talk through this latest adventure.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:24 pm

I think you need to have a heart to heart with Aaron to ask him what he anticipates in the future and his goals. What he says versus what he does seems to be two different agendas. He has already tipped you off by saying he wants to "own" his women. Paying them is one thing, but him being the one who pays them is the power position, he is the customer so to speak. But at the same time by paying a woman he is paying his whore, which puts her in the submissive position.

It is obvious he is playing a head game--and if that is what you are in to, then enjoy it. But if he is going to push a boundary on your wife, ie another man, being late, or whatever, if she wants to be surprised is one thing--Mike needs to know in advance just so there is some control, as this could easily get beyond what either of you envision.

You have come a long way very quickly, nothing wrong with slowing down and still doing all you plan.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:39 pm

I'm glad Mike. There's a sufist saying: "never deliver a promise until after you said, else the recipient will not have the pleasure of wondering if they'll receive it"

As much as I want to hear right away, I expect you'll both want time to connect, Carrie will need sleep and unless it's really what you want to do, I'm sure time with each other will take priority over her journalling here.

Glad for you both.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:41 pm

willingtoo wrote:Carrie just called she is in the Limo and can't say much. Unless something changes this will be my last post. I know Carrie and what she needs comfort from me, not more sex. I'll reclaim her emotionally tonight.
Perfect! As I said earlier, you've done well today.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:45 pm

Hopefully your reconnect goes well. It is worrying though that she emphasized that they didn’t hurt her. Hmmmm, sounds like it must have been an intense experience.
It may be time to reflect on Aaron’s dependability. This is the second time in two visits that he has gone off script and done things that were a no go. First anal and then meeting the mystery man. It’s not surprising that a day on the water ran late.
He did respect her wishes without argument to not stay the night, however the alternative was a pissed off husband and possibly a call to the cops. And if he really wanted to build trust he would have had her back home to the minute he said he would.
Each time he has pushed the envelope pretty hard.
It sounds like you and Carrie get off on the uncertainty of the visits to Aaron. But given his penchant for breaking the rules, is he a long term thing?
Only you can decide that for yourselves.
Stay well and take care of that little lady.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:43 am

mundyman wrote:Hopefully your reconnect goes well. It is worrying though that she emphasized that they didn’t hurt her. Hmmmm, sounds like it must have been an intense experience.
It may be time to reflect on Aaron’s dependability. This is the second time in two visits that he has gone off script and done things that were a no go. First anal and then meeting the mystery man. It’s not surprising that a day on the water ran late.
He did respect her wishes without argument to not stay the night, however the alternative was a pissed off husband and possibly a call to the cops. And if he really wanted to build trust he would have had her back home to the minute he said he would.
Each time he has pushed the envelope pretty hard.
It sounds like you and Carrie get off on the uncertainty of the visits to Aaron. But given his penchant for breaking the rules, is he a long term thing?
Only you can decide that for yourselves.
Stay well and take care of that little lady.
Very well stated mundayman. Aaron has used his sense of power and wealth to manipulate both Carrie and Mike but lets not foget the role Carrie has played in this. She allowed these choices. Given her writings, I think she was overwhelmed with this guys wealth and supposed power and became abit blinded. I also believe the speed of these steps and choices, given that they just started exploring tgis amazing kink, is of concern. JMO.

I will say to Mike and Carrie, given the situation with Aaron , this makes Philly Brad look a lot more of a positive play partner with far less drama and disrespect.

And I once again suggest, if Carrie is unwilling to stop with Aaron, strongly consider , no more solo dates.

I hope you and Carrie have a wonderful reconnect and bonding weekend.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:13 am

Good morning, I woke early to find my other favorite threads had updated, as well as I received an email from one of the women I'm close to from here. I'm glad knowing you are back together and I think I'll take over for mundayman in writing my imagination.

It's hard to imagine Carrie didn't find herself at the center of a wobbly H as posited by mundayman at one point or another, I've been in that lovely position a couple of times, the most memorable involved a tall and slender lesbian friend of ours doing me with a strap on while I licked Alice's pussy. This was after I'd seduced them both finger banging two women to orgasm.

I expect Aaron played more of the game of getting her off making her too horny for words and I'd bet his friend joined into that willingly. Of course we know Carrie arrived tingling and already anticipating the decision of whether to allow the black gentleman to play with her and penetrate her.

Knowing Aaron had been using Carrie's phone to photograph her and send those images to Mike is deliciously piquant and I have to imagine helped her in deciding yes to a sexually charged 3 way. We know she loves to pose and entice and in her own way I have no doubt Carrie has these guys wrapped around her.

The first encounter with Aaron sounded like he finished and then was done, this time servicing two men, I have to imagine our heroine has returned home even more fatigued and sore than from her tryst with Aaron solo at the beach condo. I expect she has had semen sprayed on her body or face and I have to imagine she received both guys' ejaculations in her pussy.

I expect Carrie has been well pampered by Mike, I think and hope she's slept well, Mike, I imagine you may have gotten a bit less sleep. As I said above as much as I'm anticipating both of your thoughts on this weekend, it's my sincere hope your reconnecting takes first place.

Lastly I have to imagine Aaron is going to invite Carrie to visit him in Vermont. Foliage season is peaking, then again perhaps he's fully booked women to entertain while he's there.

Again, thinking of you both, you both have everyone's best wishes.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:08 am

I’m certain all who saw Mike’s final post last night were relieved that Carrie was safely ensconced in the limo and headed home. I sense that your mutual decision to raise the stakes and push the envelope with Aaron has worked out ideally for both of you. Aaron going off script and testing your boundaries is often exactly what is desired by both the hotwife and her hubby, irrespective of what label many are prone to place on them. This is your intense, psychologically-challenging, sexually intense, risky and intoxicating amazing erotic journey. Not ours. Have you, with Aaron as the culprit, taken it too far, too swiftly? Will it scar either or both of you and possibly tarnish or undesirably damage your wonderful marital bond? For me, absolutely not. I hope I’m right and feel confident in speculating that this has played out brilliantly and nearly perfectly for what both of you desired when Carrie embraced her inner submissive slut and trusted your magnificent marital union in venturing into the murky waters of hotwifery.

Of course, I’m turgidly anticipating hearing all of the details but will endure the wait knowing you are showering Carrie with your love and adoration. Hope you both have a glorious day in your new home, resting, relaxing, reconnecting and recovering (and, if she isn’t too sore or perhaps in spite of it, making love and fucking). And, finally, thank you for allowing us to be your voyeuristic supporters, advisors, questioners and co-conspirators.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:37 am

Good morning,

First I want to thank all of you who posted yesterday supporting Mike. I just read every single post, many more than once. They were amazing and there is no way I can respond to each individually. We both love and appreciate your posts and hope for more like them.

This will not be the usual detailed chronological account of what happened. There are just so many conversations, detailed events that I can't describe the way I usually do. I will be posting throughout the day and I'm asking that you ask questions rather than me trying to figure out what specifically interests each of you. I'm sure it's different for each of you. So much to tell it's overwhelming. it was without a doubt the most erotic experience of my life. Physically and psychologically.

I'm sure this will surprise many of you, but it isn't over with Aaron and Anthony and I am going to give you a quote from hotwifelover31:

"I sense that your mutual decision to raise the stakes and push the envelope with Aaron has worked out ideally for both of you. Aaron going off script and testing your boundaries is often exactly what is desired by both the hotwife and her hubby, irrespective of what label many are prone to place on them. This is your intense, psychologically-challenging, sexually intense, risky and intoxicating amazing erotic journey. Not ours."

So far when I talked about limits it was in terms of physical pain and abuse. I doubt I'll go much further with pushing my physical boundaries. That's all it was with Frank and Tom. Now I realize it the psychologicaland emotional boundaries are the real limits I and Mike are exploring. It would be very hard if not impossible to find another Aaron who is sexy and dangerous to me, is truly into my feet, loves and understands submissives and how to intimidate and manipulate them but as importantly provides the psychological aspects of a true Alpha male who understands Hot Wives and their husbands. We definitely need to gain more control than we've had so Far with Aaron and we will insist on some things without ruining the excitement and danger.

This kind of man would be hard if not impossible to replicate. There are just so many possibilities. We just need a little more control.

Carrie

I need to get back to Mike and reclaim my regular life today, but I am committed to giving you guys everything you want to know eventually. I'll explain everything but in several posts throughout the day as I have the energy to do so.
Last edited by willingtoo on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:56 am

Thank you sweetheart, I think you're all about the dom/sub dynamic. Welcome to the dark side ;-)