I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 4:37 am

Good Morning!

I'm going to start with last night and work back to our conversations yesterday afternoon.

We went out with friends for an early dinner so we could go to a great bar for drinks and dancing after. Didn't want to make it a late night so we started early. We arrived at the restaurant about 5:30.

Dinner was fun with lots of catching up conversation. We girls mostly talked to each other and same with the guys. We left after the Kentucky Derby (it was on TV at the restaurant) because Mike had bet some money on one of the horses. (he won some money but not sure which horse or horses he bet on). He was excited and happy anyway.

We got to the club about 8:00 which was right when the band started. Great band. We danced quite a bit (I love to dance and kept dragging Mike and the other guys in our party to the dance floor.) All fast dances.

The other two girls like to dance as well so we had a great time. At one point one of my friends (Amy) said, "Wow Carrie what did Mike put in your drink?" I asked, "Why?"

She said, "You're really making some pretty sexy moves out there" I just laughed and asked, "is it too much?"

She said, "No, but it's a lot more than usual and you are usually pretty sexy when you dance."

Right after Mike whispered, "You better cool it a little on the dance moves Carrie, looks like you are interviewing for a gig at a strip club." He wasn't upset at all in fact he loved watching me dance with the other guys.

Later he said he was afraid I'd piss off the other two girls. I said not to worry, we have all been friends longer than I have known you and they have seen me like this before. Amy went to FSU same time I did so she has seen me at my worst/best depending on how you look at it !

I definitely "Cooled it" the rest of the night.

I think I'm becoming an exhibitionist ! So far that's the only negative aspect of having sex with Frank. I think I have an instinctive urge to show men my stuff :lol: " I am definitely going to be more conscious of what I'm doing from now on.

We ended the night about 11:00 and were home and in bed by 12:00. We didn't have sex because we both wanted to wait for "Morning Sex" which we both enjoy. He isn't up yet but it will be mid-morning sex for sure. He said, I will definitely have "Morning Wood" as he calls it.

We covered a lot in our talks yesterday. In no particular order:

We talked about how each of us feels at this point.

Mike doesn't feel threatened by Frank and still loves the scary/erotic feelings he gets when I am with him. He said he can't believe he still actually wants me with to have sex with another man beyond the fantasies. He loves everything but his favorite is that I try hard to please Frank and that pleasing him seems most important to me.

Of course he loves to hear what I am doing with my feet. I describe more of that to Mike than I do in these posts because I don't think most of you who read this care what I'm doing with my feet !

I told him that it is extremely sexy to me and I like it more than I ever thought. It took a long time to get here but I'm glad we finally did it. As long as it has no negative effect on our relationship I'm still all in.

We both feel like we were extremely lucky that Frank came along. So far he has been the perfect guy to get us started in this journey in so many ways. Almost like it was meant to be. (I don't believe that. It's just luck).

We talked about how Mike should tell Frank that extra sex would not happen, not right now anyway. Time being the biggest factor.

So far this has not affected our jobs. Even though we both go in to work most of the time, Mike can work from home if he wishes, and I can do some of the landscaping part of my job at home too. We both work with deadlines, so as long as we meet our deadlines, attend and contribute to our meetings at work and the quality of our work doesn't suffer it shouldn't cause any problems. We are both respected and appreciated at out respective jobs.

Point of all the above explanation is, yes I could have extra sex with Frank, but it would be during work hours and that just can't happen. Other wise I'd be open to it and so would Mike although the lack of structure of random sex may be dangerous. Anyway, for now the answer is no.

We both have really good jobs that we love. Mike is a software engineer, and I already explained what I do.

We also talked about some of the things Frank has done to me becoming part of our sex as well. In fact Mike thinks he could take it from here and continue to explore my limits. He doesn't get any excitement out of inflicting pain (yet), but doesn't mind it as long as it's ok with me.

We went over some of the things Frank has introduced me to and Mike wants to try it and maybe even expand.

But we agree the "excitement and danger" of me with a strange man would hard to replicate with us. I don't see how any couple could re-create the feelings of erotic danger. Any ideas from you guys would be great.

Vacation is coming faster than I realized. I thought about a break from Frank Dates, but we leave next Sunday. So we both want another Frank Date before we go and Mike will talk to him about continuing after we come back. It will have to be Friday as we need to pack and get ready for the trip on Saturday and we leave early Sunday morning.

We are both in agreement that if the exact right opportunity comes up at the resort, I probably will be with another guy. The condom issue is still up in the air. Both Mike and I hate condoms with one exception I will explain next.

We have a role play fantasy where he is a stranger and I insist on a condom. He starts with one for a few minutes and after he has me totally pinned down and helpless he removes the condom. I resist but can't stop him so I submit to it.

The feeling when he re-enters me is unbelievable !! It's actually incredible!! If anyone hasn't tried that we highly suggest you try even without a fantasy.

We are going to the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort. It is huge and attracts couples as well as singles. A hook up at a big resort will be less conspicuous we think yet provide for a great vacation with or without sex with a stranger.

Mike is up and moving around so I will end this entry in a few minutes and Mike wants to read it before I post. We'll have breakfast and then hit the bed unless he wants to do before.

The last thing we talked about that I will mention here is Frank's feelings for me. I didn't detect any romantic desires Friday night, but Mike talks directly to him and he has a sense that Frank is starting to have feelings for me. he plans to discuss it with Frank.

Mike hasn't heard from Frank but we think he will sometime today.

Not sure when I'll post again but I won't leave you hanging too long.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 4:53 am

shall54 wrote:I just completed reading your entire blog and think it's the hottest thing I've read in a long time. Your writing style and the amount of detail regarding your thoughts, trials and eventual meetings with Frank are incredible. The fact that this is on-going makes it so exciting, I will be following your adventure for sure!

I have a question about when Mike reclaims you right after your meetings with Frank, and of course if my request is too personal please disregard this. You say Frank cums inside you a great amount such that it's running down your leg. When Mike subsequently arrives, do you have to clean up for him, or is he interested in seeing this? Does Mike want to add his cum to Frank's when he reclaims you?

Thank you so much,
Steve ;)
Thanks for the compliments and I'm glad you are enjoying it.

I love sharing on this forum because it's the only way I can communicate about this with people other than Mike and get honest feedback.

Frank does seem to cum a lot but it's deep inside so I'm not sure that what runs down my thigh after is sperm or vaginal fluid or both. Mike has never mentioned a desire clean up or add to Frank's cum.

Mike is definitly into "Reclaiming me" after. He still need reassurance that I am totally his after.

Comment or question anytime. So far I have had time to respond to every comment or question.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 5:08 am

DanEvans wrote:Soooooooooo fucking hot. Carrie, Carrie. Sigh!

You are making a mistake not to publish this thread. May I suggest The 51st Shade of Grey.

And now I have a hardon to take care of.
I'm glad you are enjoying it so much.

I'd Love to help you with your hardon if I could !

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 5:10 am

Samanthasman wrote:Great story!!

Does your husband want you to stop or slow down??

The best way to not get too attached to one lover, is to have two or more lovers ;)
No, we are both enjoying it a lot.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 5:12 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:Great read, thanks for the update. Sounds like you and Frank had a very good time together, AGAIN. :D :D :D
:cool:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 5:16 am

sadie wrote:
willingtoo wrote: I have had little feedback from females. Actually none.
I haven't been posting a lot lately, however I've been reading your thread and very much enjoying it. As well as the compliments you've been getting about your wonderfully expressive writing and the erotic side I've appreciated your relating the emotional effects of this fun affair you're enjoying.

I smile at your descriptions of bdsm play - I've been in that scene for a couple of decades - it sounds like Frank is a reasonably skilled and caring top. Your husband's descriptions of his foot fetish are also sweet and familiar.

I'm sorry to read that you've not slept, definitely turned on anticipating your cathartic telling of last night's sex date.
Thank you Sadie. Tell me more about my descriptions of Mike's foot fetish and why are they so familiar. So great to hear from a female.

Carrie

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:17 am

I'm thinking lots and lots of exhibitionism at the resort for you would be hot! take it as far as you can with a stranger without actually having intercourse. Mike could watch up close.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 am

Good morning Carrie and Mike.
This electronic media is amazing. Iam currently sharing a virtual cup of coffee and your post , with my SO ehile she wraps up a girls weekend in Nashville.
We both agree that you totally need to embrace this new sense of confidence , dancing at the club, that you both are experiencing. As long as everyone is respectful. The amazing part of this kink, aside from enhancing an already incredible sex life, is the unforseen benefits it brings to your day to day life. Confidence, security, trust, respect.

SO had asked previously, how Mike felt about your escalating thoughts after the first and second dates, about Carrie considering allowing Frank to bring in a second cock, not Mike's, into their play dates? This was followed by Carrie's desires to try a BBC scenario. Do either of you feel this is escalating too quickly.

We agree that Frank's desires to start having casual drop- bys for a quickie blowjob or bang could be risky. Especially if Mike feels Frank maybe developing feelings beyond a fuck buddy. Has Frank reached out to Carrie individually?

How amazing that the dom-sub play , has brought out this new role play desire in Mike.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 7:43 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Good morning Carrie and Mike.
This electronic media is amazing. Iam currently sharing a virtual cup of coffee and your post , with my SO ehile she wraps up a girls weekend in Nashville.
We both agree that you totally need to embrace this new sense of confidence , dancing at the club, that you both are experiencing. As long as everyone is respectful. The amazing part of this kink, aside from enhancing an already incredible sex life, is the unforseen benefits it brings to your day to day life. Confidence, security, trust, respect.

SO had asked previously, how Mike felt about your escalating thoughts after the first and second dates, about Carrie considering allowing Frank to bring in a second cock, not Mike's, into their play dates? This was followed by Carrie's desires to try a BBC scenario. Do either of you feel this is escalating too quickly.

We agree that Frank's desires to start having casual drop- bys for a quickie blowjob or bang could be risky. Especially if Mike feels Frank maybe developing feelings beyond a fuck buddy. Has Frank reached out to Carrie individually?

How amazing that the dom-sub play , has brought out this new role play desire in Mike.
I agree the unseen benefits are great!

No desire for a second guy. The Black guy is just a fantasy I have had from time to time and not really something I am looking for right now but who knows down the road? I just mentioned it as a possibility along with others when we were talking about life after Frank.

Frank has not reached out to me. It was one of the rules we set up with Frank. All communication would be between the guys.

yes it is amazing that Mike is excited about being more dominant with me than he has been. I'm really happy about that. He especially wants to continue the falaka with me at home. As I explained before, we did it a couple times awhile back, but now that Frank did it to me he thinks it's even more exciting. With the foot focus it's right up his alley. It was a great introduction to restraint which he is also interested in doing with me.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 06, 2018 7:54 am

superb101 wrote:I'm thinking lots and lots of exhibitionism at the resort for you would be hot! take it as far as you can with a stranger without actually having intercourse. Mike could watch up close.
I agree, it will be a great place and time to flirt and show off. I'm down to 110 lbs. and feeling real confident in my body. I'm going to try to tan a bit this week before vacation. A great tan makes everyone feel sexy. Even men feel better with a tan.

I don't tan very often. Growing up in Florida I did way too much tanning and it has had negative consequences for my skin. Even my feet look a bit too wrinkled for 37 years old. I very seldom "Work on a Tan." Only for vacations and even then just a light tan. I will get tan enough on the vacation even with sun screen.

DanEvans
Prepubescent

Unread post by DanEvans » Sun May 06, 2018 8:15 am

willingtoo wrote:
DanEvans wrote:Soooooooooo fucking hot. Carrie, Carrie. Sigh!

You are making a mistake not to publish this thread. May I suggest The 51st Shade of Grey.

And now I have a hardon to take care of.
I'm glad you are enjoying it so much.

I'd Love to help you with your hardon if I could !

Carrie
Not as much as me. LOL!

Subtitle for your book, Fantasy to Reality, a Hotwife’s Journey into Submission.

You could end your story when you have sufficient material, but your concluding words could be, “to be continued...”

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun May 06, 2018 7:34 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Thank you Sadie. Tell me more about my descriptions of Mike's foot fetish and why are they so familiar. So great to hear from a female.

Carrie
Sure Carrie, I'm a long term bsdm/fetish player so yes I have a foot fetish myself and have done plenty of foot torture, I like doing sadistic reflexology and I've done caning of feet but that's very severe, not many people can handle it.

I like Mike's expressions about you pointing your toes and agree that it's an erotic look. I've always been a fan of the Japanese shunga -- tho they usually depict the women's toes as curled, not pointed.

A current long distance lover really enjoys having her feet licked and sucked, I've made her orgasm from that alone ... Always nice.

Lastly, the sharp thing you felt on your feet was probably a wartenberg wheel.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon May 07, 2018 3:10 am

Good Morning !

The vacation came up on us fast. I have a lot of shopping to do after work this week. Bating suits are always a time consuming thing to buy and I need two. I also want to get a couple new dresses for diners out etc. New pool bag, sunglasses and more. Mike wants me to get new casual and dressy sandals but it's ridiculous and I probably won't because I have so many cute shoes already. Some like new and totally in style.

I also have a big deadline due this Thursday so I will be busy at work.

Didn't hear from Frank yesterday, but hopefully Mike hears today. I would like to be with him before we leave but it will have to be Friday again.

We've decided to be open to opportunities at the resort. Mike thinks there will be plenty of single guys there. The place is known to draw singles as well as couples and families. It's a huge resort which is great because we won't be conspicuous. He told me they pay an extra fee for single occupancy so they have their own private room.

I ordered another "Hot Wife Anklet" that might help draw attention. Not sure guys actually look for them, but nothing to lose. Mike says he has ideas but he won't share them with me. It's ok because I like surprises.

On the past three or four vacations I have done a lot of subtle flirting and posing on the pool chase lounges mostly for Mike. I'll be more blatant this time for sure. We identified guys we thought were single, but I was not even close to doing it for real on last vacation. What a difference a year makes.

We resolved any issues we have with Frank as I posted yesterday, so hopefully I will be with Frank one more time at least. The condom on vacation question still remains open. The common sense decision would be to use them, but it's so much sexier without. Mike will take some anyway.

Have to stop here. I'll post again when I can.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon May 07, 2018 11:48 am

You and Mike seem to be doing really well on this journey. I think it's because this is something you both want, you're mently healthy adults, and you're not letting this exciting new thing you've found drive you over the edge into physically and mentally dangerous territory.

"Give into temptation. It might not come your way again." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon May 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Mike Here

Carrie is shopping and she asked me to post this info. Who knows when she'll be home?

Frank called and we set up another meeting for Friday night at 7:00. I explained that for now there would be no extra sex. As far as our vacation he said we should have fun and do whatever we want and he will decide when we get back if he would continue if Carrie gad sex wioth a guy at the resort. Fair enough. also nothing new this Friday for carrie just variations on what he has already done to her.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:38 am

Hey Mike. Thanks for the update.

Wow, maybe Iam misreading your words but it sounds like Frank might have some kind of " That's fine, I will just take my ball and go play somewhere else" thing going on.
Wonder if Frank is starting to feel a sense of exclusivity or is losing sight of just how fortunate he is that the two of you give him the privledge of fucking Carrie.

Mike, how are you processing this new apperant weekly routine?
How excited are you about the vacation and the possibilities of a new sexual adventure.

Do you honestly not have a desire to actually watch and be apart of Carrie's dates?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Ro write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 08, 2018 2:43 am

Good Morning !

Didn't get back from shopping at the Town Center in Boca till 9:00. Found one bathing suit and a sexy dress to wear out to clubs or whatever. I need to find another swim suit, beach wrap and the other things tonight after work hopefully. Bet I tried on 12 suits to find one.

As Mike reported, he has a date set with Frank Friday night. I bought a $500 Tommy Bahama gift certificate for Frank from both of us as a thank you for how great he has been. He obviously likes that brand. I'll give it to him Friday night.

Took a look online at pictures of the resort where we are staying (Grand Cayman Marriott). It looks beautiful and we can't wait ! We have a beach front room on the second floor.

Got a surprise last night when Mike said he may be ready to watch or at least a look Friday night. He mentioned to Frank about staying at the house and Frank has no problem. We could leave the door open and Mike can see what's going on and come in when he is ready. Just take a peek, or come in and sit in a comfortable chair we have in the room.

He said (his words) "I have to see those beautiful little feet of yours on his ass with your toes pointing in the missionary position." The candles will give enough light for him to see what's going on and decide to come in or just stand at the door and watch.

I have no problem with him watching and in fact I am encouraging him. We'll see.

Mike explained to Frank that I may find a guy on vacation. At least that we are open to it. He said we should have fun an do what we want. The condom issue will probably decide if he wants to continue when we return.

Advice needed even though I know many of you will advise against not wearing one. It's just so sexy to go without. I love danger, but that may be too much.

Any way I had a very productive day at work and I should have no problem meeting my Thursday deadline. I can leave work early on Friday to get ready for the Date.

Love my new car but unfortunately it's been raining here every day and the forecast today is for rain. Everyone loves the BMW but not as much as I do. I think Mike loves it the most and wants to drive every time we go out in it together. I must always remind him of whose car it is ! But being as kind as I am, I let him drive most of the time. :lol: Not leaving it at the airport on Sunday. We'll take his car a 2014 Nissan Rogue.

Looks like no time (or sun) for a tan before we leave so I made an appt. for a spray tan on Sat. morning. Just so I don't look too pale. Never know the right guy may show up on the first day so I need to be tan ! Also I made a pedicure and manicure appt.

Mike and Frank agreed that this Date will only include things we have already done or variations of. I hope Frank is willing to continue when we return.

Not much more to write about so I'll close here.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Tue May 08, 2018 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 08, 2018 2:46 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Hey Mike. Thanks for the update.

Wow, maybe Iam misreading your words but it sounds like Frank might have some kind of " That's fine, I will just take my ball and go play somewhere else" thing going on.
Wonder if Frank is starting to feel a sense of exclusivity or is losing sight of just how fortunate he is that the two of you give him the privledge of fucking Carrie.

How excited are you about the vacation and the possibilities of a new sexual adventure.

Do you honestly not have a desire to actually watch and be apart of Carrie's dates?
I just posted and it answers one of your questions. Mike will respond to the others.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 08, 2018 3:57 am

willingtoo wrote:
stillcanhang57 wrote:Hey Mike. Thanks for the update.

I just posted and it answers one of your questions. Mike will respond to the others.

Carrie
We don't think that is Frank's attitude. He said he wanted us to have fun. Surely you understand his concern about her being unprotected with a guy on vacation. I certainly do. He loves fucking Carrie and hopes we continue. My guess is no matter what happens on vacation he will want to resume fucking my sweet little wife. I doubt there are many if any men that would turn down having sex with a 37 year old woman as pretty and sexy as Carrie.

Totally excited about vacation possibilities.

In Carrie's post she explains about me watching. I am probably going to at least take a peek this Friday.

DanEvans
Prepubescent

Unread post by DanEvans » Tue May 08, 2018 4:03 am

Little Miss Dangerous.

You two have a well deserved, fun filled, and sexual vacation with whomever. But who’s counting. And enjoy your Friday night with Frank. I hope Mike stays and watches the show brought to you by the letters B, D, S, and M.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 08, 2018 5:03 am

Mike here

Do any of you know if men actually notice Hot Wife ankle bracelets? Also is there a certain ankle they should be worn on? Carrie bought another from Amazon to add to the one she has so she will have two for vacation. one gold and one silver.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Tue May 08, 2018 5:05 am

I notice anklets on women and I wonder if they are on a hotwife.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Tue May 08, 2018 6:00 am

Y'all have fun on your vacation. We are headed out Thursday morning for a 10 day vacation, 7 of which will be on a Caribbean cruise. I'll be sure and pack my wife's hotwife anklet and some of her temporary tattoos just in case we find a really cool club on the boat where they would be appropriate. However, we will not be packing any condoms. My wife hates them and I hate them. We're traveling with 5 vanilla friends so I don't know what opportunities might arise. :D :P :P :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:32 am

Carrie & Mike, enjoy the GC Marriott...it definitely offers ample opportunities for adult fun. If there are any guaranties in life, Frank’s willingness to continue upon your return has to be one of them. No man with a pulse would relinquish the privilege of Carrie being his personal subtoy.

Anklets are incredibly sexy and they definitely pique my erotic interest when I see a sexy women wearing one on her right ankle. I almost invariably will seek the opportunity to make a subtle comment or ask a innocent question about their anklet as I realize most women wearing them are not hotwives. It has lead to some enticing conversations and a couple of naughty adventures. So those who have experience in the lifestyle will definitely notice and consider the erotic possibilities.

Again, have fun, stay horny, get naughty, be happy!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed May 09, 2018 2:28 am

Good Morning!

I received a pm from someone that was curious about something I said in a post. I said mentioned being able to make Mike cum and he/she wanted to know more about it but they thought it was too private for the main board. I don't mind at all explaining. I mean really, I've written things here I never believed I'd write for public consumption worse than that.

So I cut and pasted the following response to his message:

Several years ago I looked into making my vagina tighter. Mike had no complaints, but I was able to squeeze him a little and he loved it. I thought it would be great if I could get better at it.

First of all I've never given birth and never will. (long story I'd rather not discuss) That makes a difference. I went online to look for ways to strengthen the muscles down there. I easily found several sites that explained "Kegel exercises." You'd have to be female to understand how to do the exercises but any wives here could look it up easily.

The exercises are so easy and can be done in almost any situation like sitting at my desk, lying on the couch watching tv, driving in the car, or laying out by the pool. I've done it so long and consistently that now it's almost automatic. I now have great control over the muscles in my vagina.

Over time Mike could really notice the difference. If he is not driving into me fast or not moving at all, I can actually make him cum with the hip movements I use as well. He doesn't feel it as much if he is moving in and out fast.

I push my hips up into him when he goes deep, then as he withdraws I pull my hips down and move in a circular motion. At the same time I squeeze my vaginal muscles. Then repeat the cycle. He loves it and apparently Frank said something to Mike about me being tight.

If any of you were fucking me it would go like this:

My feet flat on bed

You: Drive deep into me

Me: I push my hips up into you

You: begin to withdraw

Me: I pull my hips down and squeeze your cock with my vaginal muscles as I circle my hips

You: Drive back into me

And it repeats

The little effort it takes is worth it because it makes a big difference in your man's pleasure. (and your Dom as well as I'm finding out)

I'm doing it right now (Exercising my vaginal muscles) in fact sitting here at the computer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished most of my shopping I think. Never know till the plane takes off. Ended up with three dresses, two bathing suits, sunglasses, beach wrap, pool bag, and a couple books. I also picked up a two shirts and two pair of shorts for Mike. He refuses to shop.

Another productive day at work. The goal is to meet the deadline and get a head start on the next so I will be able to leave work early on Friday.

Looking forward and excited about Friday night. I have a feeling all will go well and I can resume dates with Frank after vacation. If no Frank we are at square one here at home.

Mike still isn't sure about staying here and watching some or a little. Probably a last minute decision. It's fine with me and I think it would be a thrill for him.

Still thinking about the condom issue. I didn't get much advice except one guy who said he and wife hate condoms and never take them on vacation. We are definitely taking some, the question is should I use them. We also hate condoms but much to consider. There is a good chance there won't be a hook up. This is the first attempt.

We also want to spend quality time together and not just focus on finding a guy. There a lot of great things to do at and around the resort. It's a really pretty place from the pictures online. Great restaurants and Some clubs nearby for dancing etc. The beach and water look gorgeous. The first couple days at least just for us.

Not much else on my mind this morning.

Carrie