I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
frank12
Trainable

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by frank12 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am

I think you will find that the anklet has been co-opted and co-opted so many times that it has lost any of the original “secret signal” character it may have once held. (Notice I did not use the term “culturally appropriated”)

The more effective signals are attitude and behavior, both of which are noticed and decoded almost automatically by the male brain. Men respond without even noticing if the appropriate jewelry is being worn on whichever appropriate ankle or wrist or finger....

willingtoo wrote:Mike here

Do any of you know if men actually notice Hot Wife ankle bracelets? Also is there a certain ankle they should be worn on? Carrie bought another from Amazon to add to the one she has so she will have two for vacation. one gold and one silver.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu May 10, 2018 3:10 am

Good Morning!

Mike said this time will be different, but I will like it. We are abstaining again until Friday so we are both really horny.

Pretty much ready for the trip. I even have all my things laid out on the guest room bed ready for packing. I won't pack until Sat. night so I can double check to see if I have everything.

Mike is packing condoms because we both are leaning to using them if a situation arises.

Honestly, hooking up with a guy is secondary to a having a great time with Mike and he feels the same. No question I will be flirting but will only hook up if the guy really turns me on. This trip may break our all time record for most expensive vacation so I want us to enjoy it regardless of the Hook up potential.

A few narcissistic thoughts:

Since we started I am feeling as pretty, sexy and confident of my attractiveness than I ever have. I have always had my fair share of male attention, but I think it's a combination of my personality as well as my sexual attractiveness. I'm under 110 lbs and Mike said I look as good as I ever have.

Mike usually wants a "Fashion Show" when I buy new things for trips, but this time he only wanted to see me in one dress. Two of the three dresses I bought are pretty short and I think I'm getting close to the age where some things are just too young for a 37 year old. I don't want to be one of those old ladies that dress way too young for their age. They look ridiculous.

I wore the dress for him and he wanted me to show it as if I was a fashion model. He's asked for that before but usually just wants to see it on me. So I did my best runway performance. I'm pretty good at mimicking the way models walk and turn etc. I took a class in HS where we learned how to show off clothes like a model and I ate it up.

Not sure if I will post here from Grand Cayman or save the entries until I get back. I definitely journal because that has been part of my daily routine for years.

Time to go. I'll post again tomorrow.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 am

Good morning Carrie and Mike.
37 is no where even close to being too old to wear sexy short dresses. Shouldn't be selling yourself short.
I personally enjoy seeing vacationing women in light, modest, sun dresses. SO and I like to play , underwear or no underwear and style.

Think Friday eould be amazing opportunity for Frank to blindfold you and then have Mike come in and join the fun ending eith Mike taking you from behind while you attempt to suck Frank s cock.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri May 11, 2018 2:51 am

Good Morning !

I should be able to leave work early today. Frank is coming over at 7:00 so I will have time to run some errands and be home in plenty of time for our date.

I'm excited about tonight but in a different way. Not as scary. Mike told Frank to not push the envelope and just do things he has already done. I'm ready for something more predictable yet still exciting. Mike said it would be different but that I'd like it. We are both definitely horny. No sex since Sunday night.

Not much on my mind this morning of interest to you guys. Mostly anticipation of my 4th date with Frank and the vacation.

I will post tomorrow morning and hopefully have a post with juicy details.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri May 11, 2018 2:54 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Good morning Carrie and Mike.
37 is no where even close to being too old to wear sexy short dresses. Shouldn't be selling yourself short.
I personally enjoy seeing vacationing women in light, modest, sun dresses. SO and I like to play , underwear or no underwear and style.

Think Friday eould be amazing opportunity for Frank to blindfold you and then have Mike come in and join the fun ending eith Mike taking you from behind while you attempt to suck Frank s cock.
Thanks for the support on the dresses.

I don't think Mike is ready to watch let alone join in. We have talked about it. But who knows where this is going?

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:57 am

willingtoo wrote:

I don't think Mike is ready to watch let alone join in. We have talked about it. But who knows where this is going?

Carrie
Thanks for the update Carrie.
To bad about Mike not joining in!

My SO would like to point out that you guys may want to try something different tonite. You have stated that Mike becomes so over excited after your fuck sessions with Frank, that he only lasts a couple of minutes. The excitement of your long hard fucking from Frank along with the fact that you deny your amazing husband sex for days leading up to it is the apparent cause.
Maybe you guys should try this. You don't want to present Frank eith a vagina that Mike has just enjoyed, kind of hypocritical, so why not at least give Mike a blowjob or handsy before Frank arrives? Not only will it help Mike control some of his nervousness but you will be surprised at how much longer he will last after Frank leaves. Win win for everyone.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Fri May 11, 2018 6:55 am

willingtoo wrote:Two of the three dresses I bought are pretty short and I think I'm getting close to the age where some things are just too young for a 37 year old. I don't want to be one of those old ladies that dress way too young for their age. They look ridiculous.

Not sure if I will post here from Grand Cayman or save the entries until I get back.
Carrie my dear, you are no where close to the age of looking ridiculous in a mini skirt. My wife at 64 can still turn plenty of heads walking into a club with a mini skirt and low cut top. If you continue in this lifestyle I guarantee you will still be wearing mini skirts and turning heads well into your 50s and 60s. Maturity is a friend to you in the hotwife lifestyle. I have always told my wife that mature women are way more in demand than 20 or 30 somethings. Not that they aren’t hot, but they are suppose to look good at that age. You are reaching the age where younger men will start really paying attention to you when you walk into a room (not that they don’t now). It’s for real that younger men love older women. Have fun and keep us updated on your activities. :D :D :D
Last edited by Mr ablondemilf on Fri May 11, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri May 11, 2018 9:26 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:

Carrie
I will try to explain again. I do not withhold sex from Mike. It is a mutual decision to heighten our excitement on Date Night. Mike can have me any time he wants, anywhere he wants and any way he wants.

Thanks for the update Carrie.
To bad about Mike not joining in!

My SO would like to point out that you guys may want to try something different tonite. You have stated that Mike becomes so over excited after your fuck sessions with Frank, that he only lasts a couple of minutes. The excitement of your long hard fucking from Frank along with the fact that you deny your amazing husband sex for days leading up to it is the apparent cause.
Maybe you guys should try this. You don't want to present Frank eith a vagina that Mike has just enjoyed, kind of hypocritical, so why not at least give Mike a blowjob or handsy before Frank arrives? Not only will it help Mike control some of his nervousness but you will be surprised at how much longer he will last after Frank leaves. Win win for everyone.
I will try to explain again. I do not withhold sex from Mike. It is a mutual decision to heighten our excitement on Date Night. Mike can have me any time he wants, anywhere he wants and any way he wants.

We are both so horny right now and that's the way we want to be on Date Night! We make all decisions together except the arrangements he makes with Frank planning the Dates and again, I want it that way. Mike and I are in this together.

The enjoyment extends beyond the night it happens. We talk about it during sex for days. He does not mind the quick orgasms. Really we hare extremely happy with everything so far. Wouldn't change a thing.

The night of the Date is just the start of our Fun. Mike just wants to Re-Claim me he says. All the details thrill him and a quick orgasm is just fine with him. We always fuck (with all the details) the next morning and it's been great.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:42 am

Carrie. I think you misunderstood the intentions behind our comment about sex before date nite with Frank. It wasn't intended to question your situation but to offer suggestions to how you and Mike could enjoy the sexual reconnect after Frank goes home. It was offered to highlight and extend the sex with your husband. You have said that after every date Mike only lasts for a couple of minutes fucking you. Just suggested ways to prolong that.

Just saw your edit. Totally understand.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri May 11, 2018 10:34 am

Carrie, that's a pretty awesome plan, I'm glad this is working out so well for you and Mike.

I do marvel at one thing that I'd like to ask you about. It's clear that you are already well warmed up and getting lots of fun orgasms (yay for orgasms!). Where this would lose me would be what you're describing as a few minutes of penetration and no intimacy after.

So just curious about your feelings on that?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri May 11, 2018 11:36 am

sadie wrote:Carrie, that's a pretty awesome plan, I'm glad this is working out so well for you and Mike.

I do marvel at one thing that I'd like to ask you about. It's clear that you are already well warmed up and getting lots of fun orgasms (yay for orgasms!). Where this would lose me would be what you're describing as a few minutes of penetration and no intimacy after.

So just curious about your feelings on that?
Thanks for your response and question sadie.

We always kiss a lot and cuddle after he cums. We also say sweet things to each other, then slowly fall asleep in each others arms. Usually "Spoon" Hope that answers your question. If I am misunderstanding you, please help me claiify.

carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri May 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Sorry I should have said I was asking about Frank. I believe you commented on how quickly he leaves after.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm

hey Mike, if u decide not to watch Frank & Carrie together i think it will be a shame. i guess each husband has to enjoy his wife being a hot wife in his own way. for me i have had to be there & watch it all. i think, Mike that if u were to give it a try, u would enjoy it immensely. watching as another man makes your cum, & then cums in her, to me is the greatest thrill i have ever been able to watch, & i hope u will see it happen, & agree.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri May 11, 2018 4:08 pm

So Guys, by my estimation of the time differential Carrie should be in the middle of Frank's cock stuck in somewhere. Wouldn't it be great right now to hear what Mike is experiencing right now?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat May 12, 2018 5:49 am

Good Morning !

Mike said it would be different and it was definitely different. It was astonishing.

Mike and Frank worked this out (Mikes Ideas mostly) and took me by surprise for sure. For a girl starting out as a Hot Wife, I couldn't have asked for a better husband and Dom. It's incredible how well this has gone so far. Both of my men have been amazing at making this as easy, stress free and Fun as a girl could wish for.

I was totally Shocked at first, but ultimately delighted!.

Here goes!

I set up the candles and music as usual.

Mike told me to wear one of my new dresses, go barefoot and no panties or bra, just the dress.

Then he announces that he was staying when Frank came.

I almost fell over.

I kind of laughed and said, "You're kidding me right?" Nope, not kidding.

I kept asking what was up and he said, "Just wait and you'll see."

He told me to greet Frank and bring him out to the pool area where he would be waiting. So when Frank arrived he kissed me and told me how pretty I looked. I said thanks and took him out to the pool. He didn't act surprised at all.

He and Mike had a cordial greeting, handed Frank an envelope (found out later it was the Tommy Bahama gift certificate) and told him to open it later and that it was from both of us. They both sat down and Mike told me to stay standing. I was thinking like WTF!!!

Mike told me that I was going to give a fashion show to both of them. I said in a surprised tone, "I am??" I was a bit confused and laughed nervously. I was like in total disbelief.

Mike said, "go get us a couple drinks." I took their drink order and went inside to fix the drinks. When I came back with their drinks Mike said, "Now model the dress you have on."

The area of the pool where we were is very secluded and nobody can see us there. Mike and I have had sex out there many times.

I'm thinking, this must be a joke.

But being the exhibitionist I have become I got right into it. (Now I knew why Mike had me model the other night.) I was being as sexy as I could and feeling very confident.

Thanks to my HS teacher that taught us how to model, it didn't feel awkward at all. That kind of thing comes natural to me I think from dance and gymnastic classes I took as a kid.

After I did the "Runway Thing" they both asked me to pose in specific ways. Mike wanted, of course leg and foot poses (like walk on your toes, put your foot forward and point). Frank just asked me to turn around slowly. He also wanted me to twirl. They both were encouraging me, wowing and saying I looked terrific.

I guess when they had seen enough Mike said, "Now go in and put on another dress or swim suit." Mike's voice was very demanding. (uncharacteristic) He was running the show.

I "Obeyed" like a good little Subbie and changed into another dress then came out and modeled again the same way.

I was having fun and getting really turned on. I love it when I know men want to fuck me. Turning them on turns me on. I want them to want me so bad they can hardly stand it! I definitely had that, "Fuck me smile and look on my face."

I modeled all three dresses and both swim suits. I began to really enjoy it after I adjusted to what was happening. I felt very sexy and desired. Two men wanting me was so exciting. I'm loving the teasing more and more.

Obvious question in my mind, "Are they both going to fuck me or what?"

When I modeled my last swimsuit, Mike said to Frank, "I think it's time to flip a coin and see who gets to fuck Carrie." Frank won, or so they say he did.

I'm the prize in a coin flip ! Wow, what a sub I have become and I love it! Having no control over who fucks me is sexy as hell ! I am at their mercy! Damn that's so sexy. A helpless sex slave.

Frank started toward me and I quickly said to Mike, "and where are you going? He said, "I'll be around and maybe check in on you two later."

Frank obviously knew what was going on and took me by the hand to the bedroom. I had candles lit and of course the music was on. He left the door open.

Frank sat in the chair and said now take off the suit......slowly. I took it off slowly as he demanded. I was moving to the music.

Then he demanded, "over here" and pointed to his cock. I walked over and went down on my knees between his legs and began to unzip and take out his half hard cock.

Then I began my usual teasing (gentle kissing and licking) before taking it little by little into my mouth until I took it fully. He was hard as a rock. I was massaging his balls and doing my best oral sex. The more he moaned the harder I tried to make it good for him.

Although totally engaged in giving Frank my best oral, I'm also thinking in the back of my head, "When or is Mike coming in?"

Again he stopped me short of his orgasm and helped me to my feet. He undressed and told me to face the bed, then to get on my knees doggie style. He handed me the vibrator and I knew what he wanted.

He entered me slowly, went deep and then began thrusting slow then a little faster. I had the vibrator on my clit and it felt wonderful combined with his hard cock driving into me. I could see the door, but no Mike. This went on for 10 or more minutes or so with Frank deeply moaning in pleasure and me with my "Little Girl" moans. I was squeezing his cock. I didn't realize how good the doggie position is.

He stopped, helped me up then said, "Lay on the bed on your back" He mounted me forcing my legs apart. He put one leg (foot) on his shoulder, the other stayed spread and bent at the knee. He drove into me and reached for my neck and began thrusting while lightly but firmly choking me.

It was then I realized that Mike was in the room. He sat in the chair next to the bed and just watched. I made quick eye contact, but then closed my eyes and Frank continued fucking me.

He let my leg down and now we were in the regular missionary position with my knees pulled up and heels pressing into his Ass pulling him into me and my toes were pointing. I was giving him my best squeeze and hip roll. This is Mike's favorite position when he fantasizes another man fucking me. I was making sure Mike could see that I was giving Frank my best to him. Squeezing his cock, moving my hips.

Mike whispered, "Oh my god!" seeing for the first time me pinned under and being fucked by another man. That's why he and I both love the missionary position. It pretty much renders me helpless and allows for kissing and being more intimate in general.

Again Mike whispered, "oh my god!" Obviously in awe. I kept changing my foot position but still pointing and flexing my toes like Mike loves. I knew exactly how he always fantasized about my feet and legs with a stranger. I was softly moaning in my little girl voice.

This goes on for 10 minutes until Frank shows signs of orgasm and absolutely explodes deep inside me. I heard Mike react with, "Geeezus Christ" My toes were pointing hard and knees pulled up and I was milking his cock and moving my hips.

Frank lays on top of me for a minute or two then gets off and begins to dress.

Then he says, "Have a great vacation you two. Hope to see you when you get back. I'll show myself out" and walks out of the room and out the front door. Amazing!

Mike sat at my feet and just said, "I can't believe how unbelievably sexy that was. Sexiest thing I have ever seen. Even better than I thought. My heart was pounding and my stomach doing butterfly flips"

I just smiled and said, "take you cloths off and get on me."

We continued with the missionary position. He immediately drove into me. We were kissing deeply and passionately and I was giving him my best. Squeezing his cock and moving my hips.

He was saying, "Carrie I love you so much." over and over and I responded each time with, " I love you too." He was reclaiming me.

I had not cum yet and I wanted to wait for him to be ready so we'd cum together, but he drove hard and deep and I had a fantastic , shaking orgasm. He came right after and I was still shaking. For lack of a better word he Exploded.

We just laid there, him still inside, kissing and hugging. I could feel him getting soft.

I put on a robe and he put his pants and shirt back on and we went out to the pool and started talking.

You can imagine how much fluid was running down my thigh. Big loads from two horny guys and one turned on, very wet girl. I showed Mike and he loved it.

I told him how awesome his plan was and that I loved everything.

The conversation went from there for a couple hours. I'll let him describe his feelings and reactions. He promised he would just not sure when. I'll encourage him to do it today.

Quick summary: At this point we are both loving this experience. We feel like it has been nothing but a positive for our relationship.

I'm going to stop here because there is a lot to do today. As usual I have last minute things to buy and Mike getting the house ready. Making sure our passports are ready and convenient . Light timers, security settings and the like.

Not sure when I'll post again. I will definitely be journaling but may wait till we return to post. I'll fill you in with detail, IF anything happens. like I said before, this vacation is costing us a lot more than usual. It's a beautiful place I am told and neither of us want it to be all about Hot Wifeing.

Anyone been to Grand Caymen?

I am one lucky girl. A handsome, loving husband, fantastic Dom lover, new car of my dreams, pretty home, great job, great friends and family. Now a vacation at one of the best islands in the Caribbean with the man I love. What else could I ask for? Not sure I deserve it, but I'll take it.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat May 12, 2018 6:12 am

sadie wrote:Sorry I should have said I was asking about Frank. I believe you commented on how quickly he leaves after.
He does leave quickly and we get started right away. This is by design because from the start none of us (even Frank) wanted "Romantic Time.) I don't think Frank cares and I know we don't.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:33 am

well that was just so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!. i'm so glad for u Mike, i was pretty sure u would enjoy watching another man fuck your wife, & even tho he didn't make her cum , u got to see him cum in her. when i see my wife & her lover fucking, it is the hottest thing i could ever hope to see, them cumming for each other. i hope u feel the same Mike. congratulations u 2.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:50 am

YAHOO! While we are excited for you and your sexual fun eith Frank, Carrie, we are sending huge virtual high fives to Mike.

Just like 4 short weeks ago when you guys took that first step and allowed Frank to fuck you, this huge step to allow Mike to be a part of your nite is the start of another amazing aspect of this kink.

Congratulations to both of you!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat May 12, 2018 8:59 am

Smoking hot update frum last night's adventure.

Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. I wish you both a wunderful vacation.

Sorry for the spelling errors. When I am writing to you everyhing seems to rhyme with cum.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat May 12, 2018 9:15 am

Oh Carrie that does sound like a wonderful time. I'm glad that Mike has now witnessed your furrow being so well plowed and it's certainly fun that he's collaborating with your dom in planning your fuck dates.
willingtoo wrote:
sadie wrote:Sorry I should have said I was asking about Frank. I believe you commented on how quickly he leaves after.
He does leave quickly and we get started right away. This is by design because from the start none of us (even Frank) wanted "Romantic Time.) I don't think Frank cares and I know we don't.
And thanks, now I understand. Being inclined to more romantic couplings myself, I also appreciate being objectified or doing the same to a submissive. Really really glad you're having such a good time and have a great time in Grand Cayman!

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:43 pm

Congratulations carrie and Mike... what an amazing partnership and even better with Frank showing off carrie's feminine sexuality to a mesmerized husband... for sure a winning team effort. You both deserve a great break in a fantastic holiday setting... well done, in such a short time too. Enjoy life together ... but adding another cock for carrie would keep her confidence sizzling and willing to share her sexy self.
Looking forward to your return and your postings with a few hot photos of a newly minted hotwife.
Much gratitude !!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon May 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Looking forward to your return. I hope you will let us know what happened while you were away and if Mike opened up to you about his watching you and Frank. And I STILL love how you are telling your story!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:07 am

No doubt you and Mike are having a fabulous vacation getaway in the Caymans, regardless of whether you found a play friend. Can’t wait to hear all about it. Equally certain Frank is anticipating your return as much as your OHW fans!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue May 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Hope you both manage a great holiday away from the hum drum of everyday life at home and that the weather is very kind to you. :up:

Nothing worse than planning and paying for an expensive holiday at a great resort to just have it messed up by bad weather - though that does allude to other persuits!! :mrgreen: :whip:

Evry1Dfrnt
Prepubescent

Unread post by Evry1Dfrnt » Tue May 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Just wanted to say your story and the way it was told is the hook that enticed me to join this site and I sincerely thank you for sharing in such emotional detail and thoroughness. While my wife and I’s circumstances differ in many ways, there are a striking number of similarities and the feelings you described were often extremely enlightening as to how she likely feels approaching our first experience and an exact portrayal of how I feel. I read the original post and wasn’t able to put it down until the end, which I almost never do.

Enjoy your trip and look forward to reading more as your journey continues.