I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:51 pm

JeffBingham wrote:Willingtoo,
Insecurity is closely related to, and often the cause of, jealousy. A couple of guys have responded that they don't understand why your husband should feel any of that. But if you read a lot of the threads of experienced guys, jealousy, insecurity, pain, exclusion, all these emotions come into play with us. It's great if those lucky few don't feel it, but most do - it's totally normal. But the thrill of the adventure outweighs these negative feelings, and as time goes by, we actually start to crave these negative emotions as part of the thrill ride that is hotwifing.

Look at it this way. How would you feel if your husband was with another woman last night? (I know, I know, not quite the same thing). Would you feel less secure in your relationship this morning than you did yesterday? Just because it's something that turns us on like nothing else does, doesn't mean that we won't have any scary feelings. It's your loving reassurance to him, and his loving support of you after last night that will bring your bond to new heights.

It often seems to me that husbands underestimate the feelings and emotions a wife goes through as she gets into this journey. But it also seems that the vast majority of hotwives on this site don't fully appreciate the emotional struggles their husbands deal with in reconciling this strong kink with reality.

Bottom line: your husband sounds totally normal to me. It's a shame he couldn't be closer with you today to reconnect.

Jeff
Thank you so much Jeff. He will be home in a short while, but I really want him to see this post. This is exactly what he needs to hear from another man. Wonderful post!

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:55 pm

DanEvans wrote:Insecurity and requesting reassurance are two different things. When Mike is fucking Carrie afterwards he is physically reclaiming her. When Carrie reassures Mike he is emotionally reclaiming her.
Exactly. Thank you so much. I will show this to him tonight for sure at some point. I think it's that exactly. He has even used the word reclaiming me in reference to our Fantasies.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Yeah please Carrie I wouldn't keep referring to me as insecure like it's some kind of weakness. This amazing strong man spent 2 hours last night staring into a beer smoking nasty cigarettes thinking about you while you had amazing dominant sex with a man with an amazing cock as you put it, and amazing sexual talents. I think that screams loving unselfish and secure to me.

I will say this, no matter how overpowering and sexual satisfied you found Frank and even if Mike thinks you should try it again in the next week, I think you guys should wait and just enjoy the reality of this fantasy for a while. Frank obviously enjoyed your sexual prowess so I'm sure he wouldn't mind waiting for a bit.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:32 am

Warning: No graphic Sexual Content

I'm writing this quickly before I leave for work.

He cane home a little before 6:00. Dinner was staying warm because I knew he'd want a drink or two and a chance to start a conversation before eating so we walked out to the pool and sat on a couch we have out there. I had a cold bottle of "Blue Moon" ready for him and more in the cooler if he wanted. Of course orange peels. I had wine. It was a beautiful evening in South Florida and a perfect night for a serious talk outside in the fresh air environment.

I sat real close to him (unusual) and the first thing I said was, "Talk to me Mike. Tell me everything you are thinking and feeling." I just listened and he got into his emotions right away. He is usually pretty open with me, but last night he was as open as I have ever seen him. He probably talked half an hour before I said anything which is probably a record for Mike. I'm usually the talker (Blabber Mouth)

Bottom Line: All along he has felt somewhat guilty for "Dragging me into this Fantasy and now Reality thing." (As he puts it) I told him that yes, there were many times when he pressed too hard. Times when all we had was Fantasy Sex and rarely just the two of us. There was always a symbolic man in bed with us. But as time went on, the Fantasies became enjoyable for me too once I trusted your motives. Sometimes I enjoyed them as much as you did or even more at times. So I began to look for real guys to potentially have sex with, they became even more interesting and erotic and our Fantasies of these guys were even more sexy and tempting.

But I made the decision on my own. I'm a Big Girl and responsible for my own decisions. I really did want to do it for myself and my own fun. To explore my own sexuality.

For me it was more about my own submissive fantasies. I wanted to know what it really felt like to totally give myself to an older man. A guy that would be a little dangerous and controlling. What was it like, in reality, to have a man take me and use me for sex any way he wanted. I was very much into my own drama and desires.

Yes I wanted it to please you as well, but make no doubt, I wanted the thrill of my own experience as much. I probably would have always been tempted to try the "Submissive Carrie Fantasy Role" in reality even if you weren't my husband. You know I have always been a very sexual person. I'd have been a sexual person no matter who I married. I have a strong sexual nature period.

But for me the guy in our Fantasy/Reality dramas were always a "Prop" Even the other night. Frank was nothing more than the right "Pro" for our reality play. I have absolutely no romantic thoughts or feelings for Frank. You make love better than he does and you are way more handsome, sweet, kind and loving.

I've run out of time and I may add more tonight.

I fixed his Fav. dinner "Crawfish Etouffee" I was able to get 3 dozen Crawfish from a local seafood distributer.

I had bought him something several months ago (from Amazon Prime no less) and was saving it for this occasion. It is a Hotwife Ankle Bracelet. He loves ankle bracelets but I rarely wear the them because they are so out of style. I had it wrapped and gave it to him with my feet on his lap. I told him to put it on me if he made the decision to procede. We'll have a ceremony LOL. If not, it's Amazon Prime and maybe I can return it. He LOVED it.

The decision has not been made but I think we both are leaning to doing it again at least a couple more time with Frank then go from there.

We had sex before bed and it was Great but plain old missionary and pretty quick. We were beat.

I'm sure the Grammar and spelling etc. is horrible. No time to edit the entire thing,

Have to go sorry!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Sounds like you're doing a great job. But don't be surprised if he needs you to keep saying these things for a little while. Each time you reassure him he will be less needy the next time. You went through a process getting comfortable enough to actually have sex outside your marriage. It will be a process getting him to be completely comfortable that you're always going to be his. Trust me, he still will want to continue. But this process of connecting and reassuring will bring you two closer than you could have ever imagined.

Jeff

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Thank you Jeff. I think you are right. He is much better tonight and I will continue to make him feel good about it. We'll most likely set up another Date, but we do need a rest and spend quality time together. I hope you are right that he will want to continue. It was an exciting experience. Thanks so much Jeff.

Carrie

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:49 pm

We are not in the L/S unfortunately and now over the "top" for it to ever happen!

Carrie well done in making Mike's fantasy come to fruition and very glad that you enjoyed yourself in the process, long may it continue. :up: :up:

it never fails to amaze me how to me men are in reality the weaker sex, in a lot of instances, and I'm not having a go at Mike here "Please"! Just an observation!!

Many men have the fantasy of their wives being fucked by other men, spend a long time convincing the wife to do the deed, then the man has to be reassured for a long time by the now "hotwife" that she still loves the husband.
Considering the length of time taken to convince the wife to become a hotwife, then the man needs all the reassurances, not the wife!!!
Its just the way it seems to be to me reading all of the stories on this site!! :mrgreen: :whip:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 am

Happyjohnson wrote:We are not in the L/S unfortunately and now over the "top" for it to ever happen!

Carrie well done in making Mike's fantasy come to fruition and very glad that you enjoyed yourself in the process, long may it continue. :up: :up:

it never fails to amaze me how to me men are in reality the weaker sex, in a lot of instances, and I'm not having a go at Mike here "Please"! Just an observation!!

Many men have the fantasy of their wives being fucked by other men, spend a long time convincing the wife to do the deed, then the man has to be reassured for a long time by the now "hotwife" that she still loves the husband.
Considering the length of time taken to convince the wife to become a hotwife, then the man needs all the reassurances, not the wife!!!
Its just the way it seems to be to me reading all of the stories on this site!! :mrgreen: :whip:
Thank you so much for this post. I just had Mike read it and he thinks you are right on the money. He said he needed to read something like this from another man. I've had a lot of helpful advice, some we have listened to and applied others we have diagreed with but didn't follow. But your post (and Jeff above) are probably the most helpful because Mike's reaction to the reality has been the biggest problem we have had. Mike is not a weak guy. I have seen him go through a lot of difficult situations and he has always handled them with calm and strength. This is the most emotionally upset I have ever seen him.

Anyway, thank you and Jeff so much for the supportive posts. We have communicated with each other and he is feeling much better as time goes on. We are in this together and fully support each other. Not sure we will proceed, but as Jeff said, I think inside he wants to go forward as long as he can keep some control over the situations we get involved with. Can't imagine a "Blind Date" with a stranger at this point.

I have to go to work in awhile and will get back to you guys later,

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 am

Do you think you could share what Mike was saying to you? What was it particularly that was upsetting him?

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Has Mike considered getting his own account on here, or even posting on this thread under your account? Some spouses do that occasionally, and as long as they identify themselves as the spouse and not as you, everybody seems fine with it. He really might find it therapeutic. The love and support on this forum can be very comforting and bring a lot of clarity to such a confusing, mixed up situation.

Jeff

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:40 am

This is a post I sent to a member of this Forum so I thought I should share it here.

I am 37 years old . I am a little over 5'3" tall and usually weigh about 115 - 120 lbs. My measurements are approximately 34-25-36.( the last time I measured and weighed myself). I have too much on my hips right now that I MUST lose before our vacation next month and pool season when we have people over for our little pool parties. Extra weight always goes straight to my hips. I was 110 lbs. when we were married.

I wear a size 6 shoe. I usually wear a size 6 dress depending on the dress. I can sometimes buy a size 4 and there are times the right dress is a size 8. I usually take 3 sizes into the dressing room.

A lot of people, including Mike say I look like Jodi Foster. But trust me, if you put my picture next to Jodi at my age, (Mike did this by the way) I do agree that I resemble her but I'm definitely not as pretty as Jodi. Mike looks up celebrity feet pictures and says my feet also look a lot like hers. He showed me her feet pictures and I agree they are very similar.

My hair is naturally light brown, but I have it colored an even lighter brown with blond streaks or highlights. My hair is straight and I have worn it (give or take a few inches) about shoulder length for years. I rarely change styles but I do wear it up sometimes.

I am outgoing and people say I have a great personality and sense of humor. I generally like most people and try to treat people with respect.

I love music and love to dance. Mike is a pretty good dancer (for a guy) so he agrees to take me out to bars where there is a good band. There is a place near us that has a "Big Band" 40's-50's style music once a week that we go to dance with once in awhile. ( Mike reluctantly agreed to take some Ballroom dance classes) But most of the time we like Oldies Rock Bands.

He likes to see me dance with other men that sometimes ask me. Mike is OK with it. Usually after one guy asks me (usually a drunk guy) and others see that Mike is OK with it, guys will approach me to dance. He loves watching me dance with other guys and I do things dancing that I know turn him on.

Music: Rihanna, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Drake. Also some older groups like Journey and Van Halen

Leisure time: I love to read (especially History/ Historical Fiction) and I like a couple different genres. I also like to write. I've kept different Diaries and Journals all my life. I do Yoga regularly on my mat in front of the TV mimicking videos. I do use the pool on weekends in the summer and swim laps. I walk when I can for exercise and I love to go to the beach when I can. I watch some College Football with Mike (obviously I am a Seminole Fan) but I hate the NFL (The Dolphins Suck). I like to cook but we are both so busy I don't cook as much as I would like. I collect recipes but rarely try them. Mike teases me and says, "Oh I see you have another recipe that I will never eat." We eat out a lot. I watch some TV but not a ton. I missed "The Voice" on the night of my first Date with Frank.......But Seriously???? The date was 1,000 times more exciting.

I am a Crappy singer but I can carry a tune.

I am a good student and studied English and History at FSU. I graduated with a teaching degree. I taught English in H.S. for 4 years but the kids were generally awful and I really didn't like it so I went into a different field. I now work for a big architectural firm in South Florida. I review drawings, coordinate between drawings and proof read drawings for typographical and drafting errors. I also am a Licensed Landscape Architect and do some of the landscape design for the company. I enjoy the work and make a lot more money than I did teaching.

I have always been a sexual person. I remember sexual feelings from an early age and masturbated regularly from about 12 years old through my teens. I mostly fantasized about older boys and men seducing me and making me have sex with them. I was always submissive in the fantasies.

My first sex was with an older cousin who babysat me and my brother sometimes on weekends. in an earlier post I said I was 16 and he was 28. I figured it out and I was actually14-15 and he was 22-24. He was a fun guy to be around and very friendly with both of us.

I was a terrible tease. I would always wear short "Teddies" when he was around and lay on the couch while he was watching TV with my feet near his lap. I knew he was looking at me but I pretended not to notice. I would walk around so he could see me and get a good look. I knew he was checking me out. I did everything I could do to tempt him to seduce me. It was my fault completely. He never did anything but look at me until one night when my brother was staying at a friend's house. I put my foot on his lap ( he is not a foot guy) and kept slowly inching my foot closer to his cock. He was obviously getting hard and finally he touched my foot and began rubbing in on his cock outside his pants. I did nothing to stop him because it was what I wanted him to do. I was a little slut!!!!!! LOL That was it for that night. Neither of us said anything.

A few weeks later my brother was out again one night and I was up to my usual "Little Slut Tactics" and was showing off in another of my Teddies. He was acting nervous. I laid on the couch as usual and had my feet near his lap as usual. I eventually put it on his already hard cock again. This time he kind of grabbed it and pulled down his zipper. I touched his cock with my toes but he was already moving his hands up my legs and eventually touched my vagina and began to massage. It felt amazing because it was the first time.

Then he stood up and moved towards my end of the couch and removed my panties then went back to his side of the couch and sat. I made no attempt to stop him from removing my panties. I moved close to him and he pulled me up and made me straddle him. He kissed me then went inside almost immediately. It hurt a little but felt much better than it hurt. He fucked me that way and came inside.

All he said after was, "Hey Carrie, please don't tell anyone what we did. He said, "I will get in a lot of trouble if anyone finds out and I will have to deny it." I promised I wouldn't say anything and went up to my room by myself for the rest of the night. He did call me from the family room before my parents came home and wanted reassurance that I wouldn't say anything. By then I was worried myself because I was old enough to know I could get pregnant (DUH). I was getting my period by that age, and that was a scary couple weeks.

Nobody ever found out and we never did it again, but I never blamed him. He really is a nice person and it would have ruined his life. We see each other every few years at family gatherings but we both act like it never happened. Only a couple of my oldest girlfriends and Mike Know about it. And now you guys. My girl friends say it was his fault because he was an adult. I disagree and will leave it at that. Mike kind of agrees with me.

a lot more to come on my submissive Nature

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:47 am

Damn hot story Carrie. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have you ever considered posting a few photos in the hotties section? They don't have to be nudes, just something that we can put a face with a name. Photos are better than a thousand words. :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:23 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:Damn hot story Carrie. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have you ever considered posting a few photos in the hotties section? They don't have to be nudes, just something that we can put a face with a name. Photos are better than a thousand words. :P
I have a friend that posted her picture on a sex related forum like this and it found it's way to other places that she had no idea it would appear and she was represented as someone she would never want to be. A few people saw it and it was very upsetting to her.

I'd like to post pictures of Mike and me, but I'm hesitant. Actually from the neck down would be far less threatening than my face. Doubt many, besides Mike, would recognize me by my Boobs LOL ! My Boobs are firm and pretty, but not that remarkable !!! :P (Mike made me write that last sentence). :twisted:

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:26 am

So how are both of you doing after a few days removed for your amazing sex with Frank? Have you, Carrie, reached out to Frank? Have you considered the suggestions to wait a bit before fucking Frank again? Have you guys talked about pics or video next time or even better having Mike there to enjoy.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:31 am

willingtoo wrote:
Mr ablondemilf wrote:Damn hot story Carrie. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have you ever considered posting a few photos in the hotties section? They don't have to be nudes, just something that we can put a face with a name. Photos are better than a thousand words. :P
I have a friend that posted her picture on a sex related forum like this and it found it's way to other places that she had no idea it would appear and she was represented as someone she would never want to be. A few people saw it and it was very upsetting to her.

I'd like to post pictures of Mike and me, but I'm hesitant. Actually from the neck down would be far less threatening than my face. Doubt many, besides Mike, would recognize me by my Boobs LOL ! My Boobs are firm and pretty, but not that remarkable !!! :P (Mike made me write that last sentence). :twisted:
Mike just suggested that he would look for amature pictures that truly represent what I look like including face. He has taken a lot of pictures of me over the years, most including my feet but is reluctant to post them and so am I.

I said that people wouldn't believe they truly look like me. They' think you picked out flattering pictures that weren't a true representation of me. I know he'd look hard to find the closest representation but I doubt people would believe him so why bother. I understand the skepticism some would have. He'd like to do that but probably a waste of time.

We just researched tracing pictures online and all the articles said they use "Reverse imaging" that can be traced even to the very camera that took them. All it would take is one person here posting them on another sex forum and BINGO! Carrie's body and feet are all over the internet.

Mike just said he would only send pictures that were already on the internet so would not harm anyone.

What say you people? :?: :up: :down:
Last edited by willingtoo on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:49 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:So how are both of you doing after a few days removed for your amazing sex with Frank? Have you, Carrie, reached out to Frank? Have you considered the suggestions to wait a bit before fucking Frank again? Have you guys talked about pics or video next time or even better having Mike there to enjoy.
We're doing good thank you. Mike is more confortable and not feeling the guilt as much or even at all. We talked many hours. A couple posts here by Jeff, you and others made a big difference. The decision to continue is still kind of up in the air but leaning toward another Date at least. IF we are ever going to do it, it would be hard to find a guy like Frank that we both think is as honest and trustworthy.

Yes, we have talked about waiting and will since we're not even sure of how we will procede. Your suggestion was specifically considered in our conversation , and we agreed you are right. (We have received a lot of very helpful advice including yours.) Only a few post were negative and not helpful.

No doubt this forum has been a huge help in several ways.

No pic or videos. Not now becaue Mike still doesn't want to be present. Who knows in the future how he will feel. He always wants to be nearby not more than 10 minutes away. I'm not sure I want him present right now either. Could be very distracting for me.
Last edited by willingtoo on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:02 am

willingtoo wrote:
willingtoo wrote:

Mike just suggested that he would look for amature pictures that truly represent what I look like including face. He has taken a lot of pictures of me over the years, most including my feet but is reluctant to post them and so am I.

I said that people wouldn't believe they truly look like me. They' think you picked out flattering pictures that weren't a true representation of me. I know he'd look hard to find the closest representation but I doubt people would believe him so why bother. I understand the skepticism some would have. He'd like to do that but probably a waste of time.

We just researched tracing pictures online and all the articles said they use "Reverse imaging" that can be traced even to the very camera that took them. All it would take is one person here posting them on another sex forum and BINGO! Carrie's body and feet are all over the internet.

Mike just said he would only send pictures that were already on the internet so would not harm anyone.

What say you people? :?: :up: :down:
Mike is a "Dirty Dog" He just said he wants to know that you guys "Jacking Off" looking at me ! :twisted:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:13 am

Mike and I are enjoying a Gloomy day in South Florida talking about EVERYTHING!! We are having so much fun. Of course he is massaging my feet and putting lotion on them at the moment.

Funny (To us anyway).....we were just talking about how he takes such good care of my feet. He uses exfoliating creams special oils and skin softeners / moisturizers. I don't remember what a callous or dead skin on my feet looks like. One time he had my feet so soft and tender I could not even walk bare foot outside on the pavers by the pool let alone the side walk. They were so sensitive it was ridiculous! I banned him from touching my feet (excluding massages of course) for two weeks. Guess it's one of those things that is only funny between husband and wife.

He is now more interested in the details of last Tuesday night. In fact, later we will undoubtedly have sex fantasizing about the Date with Frank. For instance, Mike wanted to know what I meant in my post that I felt a jolt of adrenalin at certain points. I have been re-living it for him again with even more detail. He LOVES it. For me it was like an exciting shock of pure erotic fear that I felt even in my Vagina. Something unexpected and so sexy. Most of those moments were when Frank became a demanding dominant. First time ever happened to me in real time with a real guy not just a fantasy. The erotic/fear I feel when I feel submissive. Probably only possible with a Real Dom.

After I explained he said he thinks that is the feeing he had the entire time I was with Frank. Continuous adrenalin and erotic feelings. He wants to know if you guys feel that way when your wife is being shared.

*** Would be great if some of you could describe the feelings you have when your wife is with another man.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:05 pm

We are listening to music and I asked him to play the "Tantric Sex Music" that we find sooo sexy. During the time with Frank it played the entire time. Mike and I discovered it a year ago or more. I am really into my senses especially during sex. Music, aromas, room temperature and lighting all have an effect on me and Mike too. Mike said it sounds like it should be called "Your Wife Fucking Another Man" music. I said my title would be, "Being Fucked by a Dominant man" music! :lol: :whip:

edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Mike prepared Shrimp and Scallop Kabobs and is running outside between the raindrops to Grill them. I made a salad and Garlic bread. Gloomy enough tonight for a Candle Light dinner. What Fun we are having.

We have been so deadly serious and preoccupied the past few weeks that it's nice to get back to the fun relationship we have always had. We have been hugging, kissing, laughing, listening to music and even dancing a little. We can't risk the great relationship we have always had.

Mike said that if we had children, this Fantasy turned Reality) would most likely have never happened. Good or bad we will see. I am optimistic that we will enjoy this journey and survive intact. That's one nice thing about it being just us and looking out for each other. We can be spontaneous and try things in which we both have an interest ( Like me wanting to fuck a stranger........and my Husband WANTS me to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not having kids was not a decision we made. I am not capable of having kids for reasons I am not willing to discuss. He knew when we married.

My guess is that it is 99% certain Mike will want to set up another date with Frank. He pretty much said so this afternoon. No rush but probably soon. Our communication the past few days has been fantastic.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:27 pm

willingtoo wrote:We are listening to music and I asked him to play the "Tantric Sex Music" that we find sooo sexy. During the time with Frank it played the entire time. Mike and I discovered it a year ago or more. I am really into my senses especially during sex. Music, aromas, room temperature and lighting all have an effect on me and Mike too. Mike said it sounds like it should be called "Your Wife Fucking Another Man" music. I said my title would be, "Being Fucked by a Dominant man" music! :lol: :whip:

edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

Carrie
Carrie and Mike. A few questions if you don't mind.
Carrie, do you occasionally masturbate Mike with your feet around his cock? Ever to completion? Are you limber enough with the help of yoga, that you can bring your toes in contact with your vagina? Carrie have you ever found yourself sexually attracted to another woman's feet?

Mike, Carrie uses alot of exciting adjectives when describing her fuck session with Frank, his amazing cock, bis amazing sexual talent . She's repeatedly state that she loves that he's a domineering man. Does that make you feel a sense that you have missed something are can not provide it?

When you now play the tantric music, that you guys shared before Frank, Carrie, are you now mentally recreating the night with Frank in your head each time and Mike does it still create the same sexual feelings that it did before Frank?

As to the couple of questions you asked about our experience.
I have been fortunate in that both my ex-wife and my current SO have always played together. That I am aware of an aside from ex affair. Both have had strong exhibitionism desires that match perfectly with my voyeur kink. Guess I have a type. So when we play with another, those little electrical charges are like mini orgasms. She loves them. I on the other hand have to suppress them. Sucks to get to a play night and then cum just minutes into play. Lucky I have an attentive partner and she knows the signs and what to do to control them. It still happens occasionally but I have been blessed with a short recovery time and can just excuse myself for a few minutes.

Mike, I can honestly say that there's nothing more visually, emotionally and physically exciting in this kink then watching your SO get fucked from behind while she awkwardly tries to suck your cock. Watching her suck or attempt to, her own nipples while on her back with ither guy fucking her is a close second. My problems always happen ehen during these moments she likes to look me straight in the eyes and whisper or mouth that she loves me or thank you. She knows its a trigger and I have accused them of doing it to end play early.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Dear Carrie,
Thanks so very much for the insight into you and your fantastic body, or it sounds as you described it - both Mike and Frank are very lucky men to be able to share your body with you (sigh)! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Your on going story is an exciting read and I for 1 am enjoying reading all about the mental gymnastics you both are going through!
Your writing style is very easy to follow, are you a professional author, if not you should consider it! :up:

Please keep up the good work! :whip:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:07 am

Happyjohnson wrote:Dear Carrie,
Thanks so very much for the insight into you and your fantastic body, or it sounds as you described it - both Mike and Frank are very lucky men to be able to share your body with you (sigh)! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Your on going story is an exciting read and I for 1 am enjoying reading all about the mental gymnastics you both are going through!
Your writing style is very easy to follow, are you a professional author, if not you should consider it! :up:

Please keep up the good work! :whip:
Thanks for your compliments. I think I have a pretty nice body, but my best assets are my Feet, legs and Butt. My breasts are not big, but firm and pretty according to Mike.

I have no idea how many people are following this thread, but it's nice to know that there are some of you are enjoying my entries. Not many guys comment and I wish they would.

Not a professional author but I love to write. Most of what I write is part of a Diary I am keeping on this experiment. I am probably easy to follow because I was an English teacher and can't resist proof reading and editing each post at least once.

Buzz69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buzz69 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:43 am

Thanks for the Post!

I appreciate your comments and concerns, many of the same thoughts are going through my mind.
My wife has not quite taken the plunge yet herself - as described in my post:.

'Our Path to Hotwifing - edited for readability'

I worry about her spreading her legs for the first time for another man too close to home. I feel it would be better to test the ground rules away from home with a complete stranger.

I know that when two people join together sexually - there is from that point on - a connection that links them at their core. So the fear of the unforeseeable seems much less scary if the first man that mounts her is a stranger away from home.

She flat-out loves men and they are always attracted to her, so we could find someone anywhere even in our own town, but until we see how it goes I would feel much safer keeping it at a distance.

I don't like the idea of lining up co-workers at all - as I read in many posts, that seems risky.

My wife is the biggest flirt in the world and I love taking her to dance bars to watch her in action...

It is a real turn-on for both of us!

Hope all goes well for the two of you!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:04 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:We are listening to music and I asked him to play the "Tantric Sex Music" that we find sooo sexy. During the time with Frank it played the entire time. Mike and I discovered it a year ago or more. I am really into my senses especially during sex. Music, aromas, room temperature and lighting all have an effect on me and Mike too. Mike said it sounds like it should be called "Your Wife Fucking Another Man" music. I said my title would be, "Being Fucked by a Dominant man" music! :lol: :whip:

Carrie
Carrie and Mike. A few questions if you don't mind.
Carrie, do you occasionally masturbate Mike with your feet around his cock? Ever to completion? Are you limber enough with the help of yoga, that you can bring your toes in contact with your vagina? Carrie have you ever found yourself sexually attracted to another woman's feet?

Mike, Carrie uses alot of exciting adjectives when describing her fuck session with Frank, his amazing cock, bis amazing sexual talent . She's repeatedly state that she loves that he's a domineering man. Does that make you feel a sense that you have missed something are can not provide it?

When you now play the tantric music, that you guys shared before Frank, Carrie, are you now mentally recreating the night with Frank in your head each time and Mike does it still create the same sexual feelings that it did before Frank?

As to the couple of questions you asked about our experience.
I have been fortunate in that both my ex-wife and my current SO have always played together. That I am aware of an aside from ex affair. Both have had strong exhibitionism desires that match perfectly with my voyeur kink. Guess I have a type. So when we play with another, those little electrical charges are like mini orgasms. She loves them. I on the other hand have to suppress them. Sucks to get to a play night and then cum just minutes into play. Lucky I have an attentive partner and she knows the signs and what to do to control them. It still happens occasionally but I have been blessed with a short recovery time and can just excuse myself for a few minutes.

Mike, I can honestly say that there's nothing more visually, emotionally and physically exciting in this kink then watching your SO get fucked from behind while she awkwardly tries to suck your cock. Watching her suck or attempt to, her own nipples while on her back with ither guy fucking her is a close second. My problems always happen ehen during these moments she likes to look me straight in the eyes and whisper or mouth that she loves me or thank you. She knows its a trigger and I have accused them of doing it to end play early.
Frank took my foot and used it for a "Footjob" I described it in my account of the first date. He did it exactly the way Mike does so I knew, and Mike confirmed that he told Frank how to do it. He (Mike and Frank) grabs a foot with both hands, one hand around my toes and the other around my ankle and rubs his cock on the inside of my arch where the skin is very soft. Mike uses lubricant but has only cum on my foot maybe twice. Mike likes "Footjobs" but doesn't ask for them often. The only thing I like is seeing large masculine hands controlling my foot and using it for sexual pleasure. My foot looks small in their hands almost like a little girl's foot. Almost like a "Foot Rape"

Don't know if I can touch foot to Vagina but I am pretty flexible and if it can be done, I probably can.

I am not into male or female feet but I am aware of mine and other women since I have been with Mike.

Frank is very secure in his masculinity. He knows what turns me on with Fantasies (and Frank type guys) is the domineering, assertive and controlling type of man. We have talked about this many times. Those are not the qualities I want in a husband. Frank is like an actor in our Fantasy/Reality Drama. Like a "Prop". A lot of guys could play that role, but there is only one Mike. It doesn't bother him that he is not like my fantasy men. Mike is masculine to me in a good kind of way and he know that for fact.

The Tantric Sex music is more about me. To me it is exotic, erotic and primitive and feeds into my submissiveness. It makes me feel like I am in a primitive sexual ritual in an exotic location and I am the focus of a man or men who want to have me. When I hear that music I am into my submissiveness not a certain guy. So when we played it yesterday, It made me feel like dancing or posing for Mike and making him want me.