I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
wagonmaker1
Experienced

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:01 am

u have asked for responses, i have given a couple, i even asked a question last time, got no answer. i watched the video, yes it is very hot. i have read every one of your posts. if my posts are unimportant, i will stop. i will still read yours & Mike's posts.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:54 am

Observer1931 wrote:Yes, I watched the video. It was impressive. Now that the trip to Palm Springs is a little more certain I have two questions if I may. 1) How much communication if any, will you have with Mike while you are gone, none, text only, one call each day, safe arrival & departure, open phone etc. 2) Will you wear your ring(s), if not, will you have some ritual of removing them and presenting them to Mike announcing you will be Anthony's until you return. Sounds exciting for all.
We haven't discussed communication yet, but Mike will certainly need some contact with me. Maybe even some pictures. The ring idea is interesting and erotic for sure. I haven't been wearing my ring for quite awhile because of our adventures. I didn't want my finger to show evidence of having one. Mike is ok with me not wearing it. Would be very sexy bit not sure Mike would like it. I will certainly ask him.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:56 am

wagonmaker1 wrote:u have asked for responses, i have given a couple, i even asked a question last time, got no answer. i watched the video, yes it is very hot. i have read every one of your posts. if my posts are unimportant, i will stop. i will still read yours & Mike's posts.
No, no please don't stop. My apologies and I will try to do better and at least acknowledge that I read them. To be honest, I don't remember how many times he fucked me or the number of orgasms. One was what I call a rolling orgasm. One long wonderful orgasm that reached an apex receded a little then rose to great heights again. Those are rare, but by far the best. Hard to describe. I know he came several times and always inside. No condom of course. Wish I had the fear of getting pregnant by him.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:07 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Mike

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I found the discovery about the erotic stimulation related to your mother fascinating. She must have been quite a lady in her prime.

It adds so much more dimension to have you both sharing your thoughts and feelings. I could not help but wonder how your sister's sexuality developed in light of your Mother's openness.

I may have missed it somewhere, but I'm curious if plans are set for the overnight with Anthony. I do hope things will continue progressing toward the weekend away at Palm Springs.

Amazing Journey. Thank you both for bringing us along for the ride.

Mr GILF
Thank you for your response. We read everything but haven't always responded to you. I apologize and will try to do better. You deserve at least an acknowledgement that it was received and read.

Carrie

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:40 am

I looked again at the video after mike's rebuke. I did comment the first time !

This time i paid much more attention to the tiny white hands and feet , so tiny in proportion to his mass butt so cute and attractive a combo too.

Obviously he is huge, and I suspect Anthony might be slightly larger and completely over powers you in every way Carrie

When Doms are sadistic and say they want to hurt you, I would encourage you as a submissive to test your limits. Hurt to a Dom is not the same thing as harm or damage. We like to play a bit rough but never break our toys!

I think you and Mike have navigated particularly turbulent waters so soon after Aaron and could now be heading into a more long term tranquil time as you continue setting rules together and you explore your submissive side as well as enjoying great sex.

Thank you both for taking us on your journey with you

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:54 am

Sorry for getting this feedback to you so late. We've been away. I didn’t even know that OH HW had gone off-line for a while. I've watched the video, though - the size difference and the size of his cock are made clear. I have no doubt, appealing though it was, it is not anywhere as sexy the real thing.

Your gift for language and narrative is part of why we have all fallen for you in such a big way. There's no need for you to worry about lack of edit time etc. Your descriptions, which I hadn’t seen until today, of your latest two sessions with Anthony are excellent and convey real feeling, and I've loved Mike’s input (which I feel is really important to guys who've 'been there') and also the feedback from others. I have been touched by the concerns for you expressed in some of the comments from some of your most enthusiastic followers. All of us quite genuinely have your and Mike’s interests at heart and, of course, would hate for this wonderful hotwifing story to hit any sticky patch other than the sticky patches left on the sheets. LOL. Anthony’s action in locking Mike out was clearly disrespectful, intentional or not and it’s good that you and Mike have called him out on that.

The descriptions of your 'ultimate'/ concluding orgasms with Anthony and his with you remind me so much of my HW’s reactions to her former very special long-term BF’s coming inside her and her very obvious desire for it and wish to enjoy it over and over. All of her reactions mirrored exactly what you have described. His is also the biggest cock she has ever had and he probably the biggest and strongest guy, and the most dominant, she’d been with. She loved it and started also spending overnights with him, each of which seemed to get better and better. The turn on for me of that dynamic, her complete surrender to him and his cock and her desire for every aspect of his power and domination, is still unbeatable for both of us. And always a major plus for me was that I’d never seen her look more beautiful than in the hours and days after the wonderful sessions and orgasms that she had with him. Having seen it all happen, it was very easy for me to understand her desire and love it too, despite with the troubling angst of knowing that it was not something that I could do for her. She would describe it in thrilling detail but never failed to keep me feeling adequate and very secure nevertheless.

As I see it, it seems pretty clear that you are going to go to California with Anthony unless he does something before then to break the “rules”, and that, as long as he sticks to the rules in California you and he are going to have an unbelievable time, and Mike an agonising one. My HW's overnights were a delicious agony each time but nothing like him taking her away and them being together for several days, so I am sure that Mike will have his hands full (in more ways than one!) and it won't be easiest few days he's ever had. It will definitely open up a new chapter in your connection with Anthony, so be alive to that and manage it carefully.

I hope you continue to keep it up, mindfully and carefully for both of you, trip to California or not, and, of course, I hope that you continue to keep us involved and informed.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:59 am

I always enjoy responding to your posts, you may feel my reactions are too negative which indicate my concern for your safety. do I ask too many questions as a few are unanswered?
Alex.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 am

couple_uk wrote:Sorry for getting this feedback to you so late. We've been away. I didn’t even know that OH HW had gone off-line for a while. I've watched the video, though - the size difference and the size of his cock are made clear. I have no doubt, appealing though it was, it is not anywhere as sexy the real thing.

Your gift for language and narrative is part of why we have all fallen for you in such a big way. There's no need for you to worry about lack of edit time etc. Your descriptions, which I hadn’t seen until today, of your latest two sessions with Anthony are excellent and convey real feeling, and I've loved Mike’s input (which I feel is really important to guys who've 'been there') and also the feedback from others. I have been touched by the concerns for you expressed in some of the comments from some of your most enthusiastic followers. All of us quite genuinely have your and Mike’s interests at heart and, of course, would hate for this wonderful hotwifing story to hit any sticky patch other than the sticky patches left on the sheets. LOL. Anthony’s action in locking Mike out was clearly disrespectful, intentional or not and it’s good that you and Mike have called him out on that.

The descriptions of your 'ultimate'/ concluding orgasms with Anthony and his with you remind me so much of my HW’s reactions to her former very special long-term BF’s coming inside her and her very obvious desire for it and wish to enjoy it over and over. All of her reactions mirrored exactly what you have described. His is also the biggest cock she has ever had and he probably the biggest and strongest guy, and the most dominant, she’d been with. She loved it and started also spending overnights with him, each of which seemed to get better and better. The turn on for me of that dynamic, her complete surrender to him and his cock and her desire for every aspect of his power and domination, is still unbeatable for both of us. And always a major plus for me was that I’d never seen her look more beautiful than in the hours and days after the wonderful sessions and orgasms that she had with him. Having seen it all happen, it was very easy for me to understand her desire and love it too, despite with the troubling angst of knowing that it was not something that I could do for her. She would describe it in thrilling detail but never failed to keep me feeling adequate and very secure nevertheless.

As I see it, it seems pretty clear that you are going to go to California with Anthony unless he does something before then to break the “rules”, and that, as long as he sticks to the rules in California you and he are going to have an unbelievable time, and Mike an agonising one. My HW's overnights were a delicious agony each time but nothing like him taking her away and them being together for several days, so I am sure that Mike will have his hands full (in more ways than one!) and it won't be easiest few days he's ever had. It will definitely open up a new chapter in your connection with Anthony, so be alive to that and manage it carefully.

I hope you continue to keep it up, mindfully and carefully for both of you, trip to California or not, and, of course, I hope that you continue to keep us involved and informed.

Thank you for everything you wrote. I always enjoy your responses Please understand it is almost impossible for me to comment on each thing you write, but everything you write is read carefully. I am so happy you enjoy my writing. I really liked hearing about your wife and how our experiences are so similar. Big powerful men are beyond sexy for subs like your wife and me.

I'd say you are right about the trip. Unless he messes things up before, I want to go and Mike wants me to as well even though he knows it will be excrciating.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 am

solstice wrote:I always enjoy responding to your posts, you may feel my reactions are too negative which indicate my concern for your safety. do I ask too many questions as a few are unanswered?
Alex.
You are fine solstice. my most loyal follower!

Love, Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 am

Dom4cuck wrote:I looked again at the video after mike's rebuke. I did comment the first time !

This time i paid much more attention to the tiny white hands and feet , so tiny in proportion to his mass butt so cute and attractive a combo too.

Obviously he is huge, and I suspect Anthony might be slightly larger and completely over powers you in every way Carrie

When Doms are sadistic and say they want to hurt you, I would encourage you as a submissive to test your limits. Hurt to a Dom is not the same thing as harm or damage. We like to play a bit rough but never break our toys!

I think you and Mike have navigated particularly turbulent waters so soon after Aaron and could now be heading into a more long term tranquil time as you continue setting rules together and you explore your submissive side as well as enjoying great sex.

Thank you both for taking us on your journey with you
Very happy you watched the video again. I want you guys to see things from a female's perspective. That's why I spend so much time detailing the feelings and thoughts I have when with him. Many guys have said it is one of things they enjoy most so I try to do my best to tell it from my perspective. It's different for a woman.

Actually Anthony is bigger than the guy in the video. Taller.

Thank you for all your comments.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:59 am

The responses have been wonderful and exactly what I have been looking for. Please understand that if I replied to the extent I want to, it would consume more time than my journal entries.

Please understand that every response is appreciated more than you know and every word read. It feels like you are our friends going along with us every step of the way. Love you guys really!

I beg you to continue my HW friends on my submissive little knees !

Carrie

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:00 am

willingtoo wrote: Thank you for everything you wrote. I always enjoy your responses Please understand it is almost impossible for me to comment on each thing you write, but everything you write is read carefully. I am so happy you enjoy my writing. I really liked hearing about your wife and how our experiences are so similar. Big powerful men are beyond sexy for subs like your wife and me.

I'd say you are right about the trip. Unless he messes things up before, I want to go and Mike wants me to as well even though he knows it will be excrciating.

Carrie
I think MIke won't be alone in wondering about every second of every day that you are away, probably even before you go. Are you seeing Anthony again soon?
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:22 am

Carrie, I watched the video as well and I got off on the size/power disparity it showed. I knew I would. My wife has a BBC Bull that is is near my 6'4" height and about 240 lb to my 275 lbs. My wife is 5'2" and 140 lbs. He's younger and in better condition than I am theses days. His cock is much bigger than mine. It's so big and powerful, it's like it has it's own gravitational field. I'm in awe of it. It's so big and powerful that it just feels "Right" that she gives her married white cunt to him. She tells me how submitting to this powerful black Alpha male make her feel the most sexual and feminine she's ever felt. Just knowing he on his way over to fuck her starts her wetness flowing and when he gets here, she says that her knees get weak from knowing what's coming!
So I think I have some idea of what Anthony does to you and an even better idea of the agony and the ecstasy that Mike goes through each time Anthony takes you from him. His taking you from Mike is a big part of the experience for both of you. You wanting Anthony with such a deep and powerful need, to be overwhelmed by his size, blackness and his Alpha maleness, the contrast of your tiny little pale body and his massive dark one makes you feel like a submissive little girl. It makes you ache to have him pick you up and make you one of his possessions. To do what he wants with you, when he want's, just feels "Right". You crave this experience with him like a starving person craves meat. But you aren't completely powerless in this. Knowing what your beautiful petite feet and legs do to Anthony makes you the one in charge. You work your feet and legs, posing them in such a way to you drive him mad with lust and need, need to engulf and squeeze, to rub on his massive black cock, to posses and control them and you. You love seeing your power over such a strong and massive Alpha male. Doing this to him makes you want him even more. So you pose and point, pose and point, trying to drive him mad with lust for you and your perfect feet.
Having been where Mike is many times I can tell you that he experiences a complex stew of emotions that run from powerlessness and and confusion to maddeningly powerful sexual eroticism and need. His mind runs from pillar to post, eroticism to dread, lust to shame, need to repulsion. All the while his body is screaming with the deepest sexual need he has ever experienced. Truth be told, Mike needs Anthony to fuck your tiny body and sensuous feet and legs as much as you need Anthony to fuck you. He longs for it just like you. Every time Anthony calls to set up a date, Mike is full of dread and sexual excitement, all swirling round in a maelstrom of conflicting feelings. Needing to see this Alpha male take you and use you and hating himself for that need. Wondering if he could ever compete with what Anthony does to you and how he makes you feel and knowing deep inside that he can't, and being sexually aroused at his core by that fact. How can any man find his wife going wild on another bigger, stronger man's cock so incredibly sexually arousing? I don't know, just does, at least for me. It triggers something deep in a man, something that he most likely never knew was there, something that drives this lust and makes him question everything that he thought he knew about himself and his sexuality. His reclaiming you and reconnection with you reconciles these emotions and shows him that he still has a place in your heart. This reconnection is just as important for you, showing you that his love and desire for you knows no bounds, and the it gives you the support and security you need to spread your wings and fly like you never thought possible before. So few women will ever get to feel the freedom and unconditional love that Mike gives you, Carrie.
Frank and the others were just a sexual lark, but Arron and especially Anthony have raised this from an exciting game to a sexual addiction for both of you. You could walk away, if you had too, but neither of you could ever forget or be free of this need, this fire in the blood that now runs inside both of you. I know, it runs in mine too.
Best wishes,
Sutter
P.S. My wife gets what she calls her "Roller Coaster" orgasms. They hit her when she is deeply relaxed and in the moment. They crest and fall in an irregular way like a roller coaster. The longest was around 45 minutes long. They would pause for a moment, drink water or get their breath, but as soon as he would start moving inside her again-Blam! The O's would start up again, rising and falling, big ones and smaller ones. The 45 minute one left her unable to intelligibly speak and her eyes rolled back in her heat for the last 10 minutes so so before he came inside her. That was, by far, worth the price of admission! Am I envious of what he and his massive black cock can do to her? Fuck yeah. Do I want him to stop? FUCK NO!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:44 am

SutterKane wrote:Carrie, I watched the video as well and I got off on the size/power disparity it showed. I knew I would. My wife has a BBC Bull that is is near my 6'4" height and about 240 lb to my 275 lbs. My wife is 5'2" and 140 lbs. He's younger and in better condition than I am theses days. His cock is much bigger than mine. It's so big and powerful, it's like it has it's own gravitational field. I'm in awe of it. It's so big and powerful that it just feels "Right" that she gives her married white cunt to him. She tells me how submitting to this powerful black Alpha male make her feel the most sexual and feminine she's ever felt. Just knowing he on his way over to fuck her starts her wetness flowing and when he gets here, she says that her knees get weak from knowing what's coming!
So I think I have some idea of what Anthony does to you and an even better idea of the agony and the ecstasy that Mike goes through each time Anthony takes you from him. His taking you from Mike is a big part of the experience for both of you. You wanting Anthony with such a deep and powerful need, to be overwhelmed by his size, blackness and his Alpha maleness, the contrast of your tiny little pale body and his massive dark one makes you feel like a submissive little girl. It makes you ache to have him pick you up and make you one of his possessions. To do what he wants with you, when he want's, just feels "Right". You crave this experience with him like a starving person craves meat. But you aren't completely powerless in this. Knowing what your beautiful petite feet and legs do to Anthony makes you the one in charge. You work your feet and legs, posing them in such a way to you drive him mad with lust and need, need to engulf and squeeze, to rub on his massive black cock, to posses and control them and you. You love seeing your power over such a strong and massive Alpha male. Doing this to him makes you want him even more. So you pose and point, pose and point, trying to drive him mad with lust for you and your perfect feet.
Having been where Mike is many times I can tell you that he experiences a complex stew of emotions that run from powerlessness and and confusion to maddeningly powerful sexual eroticism and need. His mind runs from pillar to post, eroticism to dread, lust to shame, need to repulsion. All the while his body is screaming with the deepest sexual need he has ever experienced. Truth be told, Mike needs Anthony to fuck your tiny body and sensuous feet and legs as much as you need Anthony to fuck you. He longs for it just like you. Every time Anthony calls to set up a date, Mike is full of dread and sexual excitement, all swirling round in a maelstrom of conflicting feelings. Needing to see this Alpha male take you and use you and hating himself for that need. Wondering if he could ever compete with what Anthony does to you and how he makes you feel and knowing deep inside that he can't, and being sexually aroused at his core by that fact. How can any man find his wife going wild on another bigger, stronger man's cock so incredibly sexually arousing? I don't know, just does, at least for me. It triggers something deep in a man, something that he most likely never knew was there, something that drives this lust and makes him question everything that he thought he knew about himself and his sexuality. His reclaiming you and reconnection with you reconciles these emotions and shows him that he still has a place in your heart. This reconnection is just as important for you, showing you that his love and desire for you knows no bounds, and the it gives you the support and security you need to spread your wings and fly like you never thought possible before. So few women will ever get to feel the freedom and unconditional love that Mike gives you, Carrie.
Frank and the others were just a sexual lark, but Arron and especially Anthony have raised this from an exciting game to a sexual addiction for both of you. You could walk away, if you had too, but neither of you could ever forget or be free of this need, this fire in the blood that now runs inside both of you. I know, it runs in mine too.
Best wishes,
Sutter
P.S. My wife gets what she calls her "Roller Coaster" orgasms. They hit her when she is deeply relaxed and in the moment. They crest and fall in an irregular way like a roller coaster. The longest was around 45 minutes long. They would pause for a moment, drink water or get their breath, but as soon as he would start moving inside her again-Blam! The O's would start up again, rising and falling, big ones and smaller ones. The 45 minute one left her unable to intelligibly speak and her eyes rolled back in her heat for the last 10 minutes so so before he came inside her. That was, by far, worth the price of admission! Am I envious of what he and his massive black cock can do to her? Fuck yeah. Do I want him to stop? FUCK NO!
OMG, your post is more erotic than mine. You actually turned me on:

It's like you know Mike and me. So very exciting to read my exact feelings written by someone else. Like you are in my head. Unbelievable really! I'm aroused, no kidding. Now I see why you guys enjoy me writing and experiences. Mike will love the part describing his feelings. They are spot on as well.

Thank you so much and please don't stop, I'm ready to cum LOL. WOW I'm seriously wet !!

Carrie

I'm reading again so sexy! :whip: :up:

P.S. His cock is much bigger than mine. It's so big and powerful, it's like it has it's own gravitational field. I'm in awe of it. It's so big and powerful that it just feels "Right" that she gives her married white cunt to him. She tells me how submitting to this powerful black Alpha male make her feel the most sexual and feminine she's ever felt. Just knowing he on his way over to fuck her starts her wetness flowing and when he gets here, she says that her knees get weak from knowing what's coming!
Last edited by willingtoo on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 am

couple_uk wrote:
willingtoo wrote: Thank you for everything you wrote. I always enjoy your responses Please understand it is almost impossible for me to comment on each thing you write, but everything you write is read carefully. I am so happy you enjoy my writing. I really liked hearing about your wife and how our experiences are so similar. Big powerful men are beyond sexy for subs like your wife and me.

Carrie
I think MIke won't be alone in wondering about every second of every day that you are away, probably even before you go. Are you seeing Anthony again soon?
Next weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday at his place. I wrote about it above.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 am

Carrie, you now have me all flutterpated! I have never had a greater compliment than you telling me that I got you wet!!

The fact that I can "Feel" and understand what goes on in someone else's head is something I've always been able to do. Some times I have a better understanding of the other persons feelings that they do. Sometimes it has really freaked people out. It makes them feel very exposed (which is NEVER my intention). I do it to let someone struggling with something know that they are not alone and there is someone who understands and is willing to listen.
I wish my wife and I had started when we were the age that you and Mike are now. So you could say that you and Mike are an idealized younger version of what I wished our lives could have been in this lifestyle. Not that I'm unhappy with what I have, it just could have been so much more for both of us. Always remember to give into temptation, it might not come your way again!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 am

thanks for your reply, i know u can't respond to everyone. i hope i didn't sound like a jerk. the video gives a person some sort knowledge of how things went. but i think almost everyone here who has followed your journey, & i have, from the beginning, feels that your writing & telling us in your own words your feelings as things happen is so much better. u do make it all so enticing. i think a lot of us check each day to see what your feelings & thoughts are for that day. i am surprised that Mike can let u be away from him as long as u plan to, while u are with Anthony i could never be away from my hw that long. thanks again.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:47 pm

Carrie,

Apologies that both work and familial duties precluded me from chiming in this weekend. I’ve viewed and enjoyed each video Mike and you have recommended as they (coupled with the Natasha B comparisons) allow me to more completely visualize your sexiness, sensuality and submissivity.

You are way too hard on yourself as I found Part I confusing none whatsoever and absolutely enthralling. While it’s hard to put myself in yours or Anthony’s shoes, I totally get the damsel in distress imagery and the myriad of powerful emotions that triggers on both sides. Like others, I find it worrisome that Anthony has a desire to hurt women and that is a huge turn of for you, which he’s fully aware of. In the heat of the moment, I fear he could go too far. Choking and breath play I find especially worrisome.

There is no doubt in my mind your are the perfect submissive sextoy, which was certain of before you met Anthony. Your modesty is admirable but those of us who’ve been following your exquisite journey have been captivated by your intelligence, authenticity, eloquence and unequivocal sensual beauty and palpable sexiness. No one granted the privilege of experiencing you in all your splendor would want to fuck it up. But base emotions, particularly when ignited in the throes of an overwhelming sexual high, can release one’s inner demons.

Don’t get me wrong, it definitely feels like you’ve have a winner with Anthony (which is a tad ironic as the “Black Bull” fantasy that is the catalyst for many was not in the forefront when you and Mike started your adventures). I just hope the boundaries you’ve articulated to Anthony are ardently honored.

Albeit latent, in cock hard awe of all that is you (with kudos to Mike & Anthony for enabling you to experience your ultimate sexual fantasies)!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:09 pm

hotwifelover31 wrote:Carrie,

Apologies that both work and familial duties precluded me from chiming in this weekend. I’ve viewed and enjoyed each video Mike and you have recommended as they (coupled with the Natasha B comparisons) allow me to more completely visualize your sexiness, sensuality and submissivity.

You are way too hard on yourself as I found Part I confusing none whatsoever and absolutely enthralling. While it’s hard to put myself in yours or Anthony’s shoes, I totally get the damsel in distress imagery and the myriad of powerful emotions that triggers on both sides. Like others, I find it worrisome that Anthony has a desire to hurt women and that is a huge turn of for you, which he’s fully aware of. In the heat of the moment, I fear he could go too far. Choking and breath play I find especially worrisome.

There is no doubt in my mind your are the perfect submissive sextoy, which was certain of before you met Anthony. Your modesty is admirable but those of us who’ve been following your exquisite journey have been captivated by your intelligence, authenticity, eloquence and unequivocal sensual beauty and palpable sexiness. No one granted the privilege of experiencing you in all your splendor would want to fuck it up. But base emotions, particularly when ignited in the throes of an overwhelming sexual high, can release one’s inner demons.

Don’t get me wrong, it definitely feels like you’ve have a winner with Anthony (which is a tad ironic as the “Black Bull” fantasy that is the catalyst for many was not in the forefront when you and Mike started your adventures). I just hope the boundaries you’ve articulated to Anthony are ardently honored.

Albeit latent, in cock hard awe of all that is you (with kudos to Mike & Anthony for enabling you to experience your ultimate sexual fantasies)!
What a great post! I'm flattered by every nice thing you said. I'm happy my writing and our journey entertains and thrills you so much. Also your concern for us is heart warming really. Not sure I am as sexy as you say, but it's nice to hear.

You are correct in that the "Black Bull" was not one of my favorite fantasies. It just happened. The Foot Night modeling sure changed everything. Had I not decided to model my feet, I wonder if we would have just found a series of Frank and Tom types who were sexy when all was new. Men I would have tired of very quickly. The chances of finding "Foot Men" were very slim. Especially now, that characteristic is very important to not just Mike, but me as well.

Thanks again for the great post. Please continue. Makes us feel like you are on the ride with us and it's comforting believe it or not.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:21 am

Good Morning.

That is the first time I thought about how it would feel to be fertile and have a strange man cum inside me. It's a fear I will never experience but I know would be scary and exciting.

After I calmed down he stopped thrusting but stayed on top putting very little weight on me. I could feel his cock continue to twitch. We said nothing. When he pulled out, there was still sperm dripping from his cock that he deposited on my stomach. He stroked his cock and more sperm fell on my stomach. All that he deposited inside me and there was more.!

I said, "let me suck your cock." he rolled over on his back and I got between his legs and started to suck the rest of the sperm from him. There wasn't much, but more than I could believe. I swallowed. He moaned and loved it. I just continued slowly sucking and pumping his cock with my hand at the same time for several minutes.

I rolled over to his side, put my right leg over his huge thigh, rested my head on his chest and continued stroking him. He spoke first. He said, "You are amazing Carrie. You are the sexiest woman I have ever been with. You're beautiful and you really know how to please a man." I said, "I thought you'd hurt me in some way by now." He responded that he has the urge, but controls it because he is afraid to ruin everything with me but the "Beast" as he put it is here with you too. I said I know. I know he's here and he scares me even though I haven't seen him. I've heard him, sensed his presence. he squeezes my foot and grabs my throat. He clenches his teeth and grunts in my ear.

All he said was, "Do you want me to let him out?" I said yes, but not tonight. Mike may be aware, hear me and panic. Maybe Next weekend at your place maybe. He didn't respond.

We just talked from there on and gradually fell asleep.

When I woke he was lying behind me with his arms around me. I could feel his cock against my butt. He was moving his hips slowly. I just laid there letting him get really hard before I rolled over facing him. He got on top. I spread my legs. He slowly entered me with just a little pain. I was a little sore, but wanted him yo fuck me anyway. I was ready and he started thrusting. The "Beast" was with us. I could hear his breathing, hear his deep groans and grunts, but he stayed restrained. I wanted him out, but said nothing, just moaned in pleasure.

He continued fucking me a long while with increasing intensity. Finally he drove fast, deep and hard. We both came at almost the exact same time. All I said was, "Oh cum deep Anthony. Cum way deep." and then it just came out, "I wish you could make me pregnant!" Can't believe I said it. It just came out. All he said was, "me too." and that was it.

We talked a long while about next weekend and the trip. He is anxious for me to meet the other girl. He name is Kelly and his friend is Phil. She was a HW and eventually left her husband for Phil. They have been living together for about two years. It has evolved into love. Phil is black and she is white.

Anthony said she looks a lot like me in some ways. He said I'd like her and was looking forward to us meeting and spending some time together shopping. I said shopping? He said he'd explain later. I said, "But I haven't decided to go yet." he said I could keep the clothes I buy or return them If I don't go.

Finally he said he had to go. He took a quick shower, kissed me and left. He had brought a small travel bag with toiletries, cl clean underwear and a fresh shirt. He didn't want to disturb Mike.

I immediately went to Mike and crawled into bed with him.

Carrie.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:12 am

Good Morning again,

Do any of you have thoughts about my "Breeding Fantasy?" A very knowledgeable guy just messaged me and mentioned it. I trust this guy a ton. He has been right on so many things. Even predictions. I'm just looking for other opinions while I await his response.

Also my desire to meet and curiosity about the "Beast." Big deal with a two night coming up this weekend. I was going to write this later but will take a minute to inform you. I'm at work.

Anthony called and the weekend is confirmed. Mike will drop me off at his place Friday night about 7:00 and will pick me up Sunday evening (Time to be determined). Mike thinks and I agree two nights and two days is enough.

He also clarified a couple things I was confused about. Phil and kelly are a mixed couple and he is not the guy who shared his HW with Anthony. The guy who shared with Anthony is not involved in the investment group. The third black guy is not going. It's another white guy and his wife. That guy is not part of the "Foot Club" but is involved in the investment club. The "Foot Club" (My term) are Anthony, Phil and the guy who shared his HW with Anthony. Just Anthony and Phil are going on the trip.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 am

Sorry, double post. Please read above. I'm Flustered !!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:31 am

Quite an exciting adventure.
It sounds like the physical side of Carrie very much craves her Beast, but I sense in your writings that Belle, meaning you, is getting some emotions for her Beast.
You may be growing closer to him then you realize.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am

Carrie, I am most definitely along for the ride with you and Mike and enjoying the highs and enduring the lows, which have been quite minimal. It’s like riding my favorite roller coaster over and over again. Considering how erotically exhilarating it has been for me, I can hardly imagine how intense, frightening and exciting it has been for you two!

I’m curious how Mike will feel when he reads that you are hoping and expecting Anthony to release the Beast when you stay at his place. It seems like you’re wanting to test whether Anthony morphs into another Aaron before committing to the Palm Springs trip. I’m just hopeful that the envelope isn’t pushed too far and you don’t come home deflated as happened with Aaron. In the end, all that matters to Mike and your hardcore OHW supporters is your physical safety and emotional well-being.

I think having a friend like Kelly who understands the lifestyle could be invaluable. I query how Mike feels knowing she left her husband for her black lover? I have no concern that is a possibility but as the cliche goes never say...

Have a glorious day and rest of the week!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:01 am

I agree with mundyman on the apparent emotional attachment you seem to be developing for Anthony. If Mike thinks about your comments on pregnancy and your willingness to meet the beast, and sees the emotional attachment, he may well start rethinking his agreement with your relationship with Anthony. It might push him over the jealousy cliff and reject the LS completely. Whether you want to meet the "Beast" or not it would be a very good idea for you to establish a safe word with Anthony. I wouldn't wait till the beast is in the room. I think the pregnancy thoughts are pretty normal in your situation simply because you can't conceive. It allows that fantasy to be sexy but I'm sure most fertile ladies would see the fear as being the primary emotion. But then again you seem to thrive on fear! How does the fear of losing Mike sit with you if he sees the emotional attachment we see developing?? Your going away with Anthony is a big step for Mike which is indicative of some emotional connection, but him seeing a higher level in play here will surely affect him in a very significant manner.