I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:59 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:Hello Carrie,
I'm happy the 1st overnight went well for all three of you. Your and Mike's situation is a hot fantasy for me.

- I'm sure everyone would love to know if there is any fun dirty talk specific to Anthony "taking" you. Does he whisper things to you as he pistons his thick cock in and out? Does he talk about how he enjoys fucking another man's wife, cumming balls deep in that tight married pussy? Does hearing him say naughty things like that excite the hell out of you?

- I'd like to know more about what Mike is experiencing. When I read your words, I imagine I am Mike I guess and how I would be feeling. Did Mike enjoy you climbing into bed with him all sweaty and full of Anthony's cum?

If I'm ever out of line please tell me so.
Good question. Yes he does say things, but I don't always include them. These take so long to write and I must leave some of it out. That's one of the reasons we have suggested the videos. They give a great picture of what's happening. I will try to include more of what he says during sex.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 am

SutterKane wrote:Carrie,
That's all this is for my wife and I, fantasy. My wife grew up in an emotional abusive home and has lived in fear of her mother and her disapproval and what her mother would do to her if she transgressed in any way. I think that, at it's root, this fantasy lets her do the thing that would cause her mother to drop dead in horror (from my lips to G-d's ears!) from scandal. She would not truly want to become pregnant with his child nor anyone's child, not even mine! Our youngest is only alive now because she wouldn't let me kill him.
Now for the 800 lb gorilla in the room. My wife discovered that she loves being taken by big Alpha black men. She truly found her sexual self when, through my efforts, she accepted that she was a size queen and BBC Bulls were what she wanted and needed to get the size cock and power fucking that got her off. I'm very happy that she's finally accepted that fact and we both love the power exchange with her Bulls. I have made sure that her Bulls are good with that aspect of our play. Each of her Bulls to date have told me that they get off on fucking a white mans wife and that taking her in front of her husband make the experience even better for them. I get off on it too. Her current Bull says that having a white man's wife under him as her husband watches and her fucks her until she begs to be filled with his his hot cum, is the greatest sexual thing he has ever experienced. The racial make up is a viral part of this for all three of us. So does that make my wife and I racist? Does fucking my wife in front of me make him racist? Or are we just three people who enjoy this complex sexual dance? It's always amazed me the amount of disapproval this type of racial kink get on this sexual kink site. As her Bull says "white folks" and shakes his head and laughs. White folks, indeed.
My wife won't play with a Bull without me there, at her insistence. I offer her this, but she says me watching as she's taken by a much better hung Alpha black stud is part of what drives her wild. She says that knowing that my cock can't compete with his, that he can fuck her like she's his little white fuck toy slut, knowing that he is as big as I am and quite frankly, stronger than I am now, that I might not be able to stop him if he didn't want to stop, gets her off and keeps her wet and tingly. Being wanted by a powerful black male has made her far more sexual and confident. When she and I have sex, she get off on telling me how much she misses his cock inside her, how it reaches far deeper than mine and how it splits her deliciously in two. Things my average white husband penis just can't do. Hearing her tell me these things drives me wild with lust for her. I've had some of my strongest orgasms of my life with her pushing my cuck buttons like this. I love how much better this has made our sex life and opened her up to expressing her sexual wants and needs without fear that I will judge her or recoil with disgust if she lets me see how deep her sexual "Rabbit hole" (no pun intended) truly goes! She was the one who brought up me licking her as he fucks her, she was the one to ask me to clean her freshly fucked cunt. Now, she's getting off on pushing my limits!
Early last year while just the two of us were having sex, she suddenly spoke up and said that she's had a fantasy for a long time of being taken by a group of four or five (Weirdly, no more than five. She says that more would be "wrong" :) ) well hung black men and used as their cum dumpster. This from a woman that for decades swore that she had no sexual fantasies... AT ALL! Now it's one of her goals to have her Bull set this up with some of his friends. We just have to get 4-5 guys tested (She HATES condoms) and all schedules to match. Should be a snap ;) I asked her how long does she want them to fuck and use her? She said "No more than two days"!!!! I guess longer would be wrong! :)
My best wishes.
Sutter
Ain't life weird?
Thanks so much. I enjoyed everything you wrote. Great to hear from guys who have been there.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:05 am

mundyman wrote:Quite an exciting adventure.
It sounds like the physical side of Carrie very much craves her Beast, but I sense in your writings that Belle, meaning you, is getting some emotions for her Beast.
You may be growing closer to him then you realize.
I don't think so but certainly something to be aware of. It would not be wise to ignore thatose possibilities.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:08 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:Carrie, I am most definitely along for the ride with you and Mike and enjoying the highs and enduring the lows, which have been quite minimal. It’s like riding my favorite roller coaster over and over again. Considering how erotically exhilarating it has been for me, I can hardly imagine how intense, frightening and exciting it has been for you two!

I’m curious how Mike will feel when he reads that you are hoping and expecting Anthony to release the Beast when you stay at his place. It seems like you’re wanting to test whether Anthony morphs into another Aaron before committing to the Palm Springs trip. I’m just hopeful that the envelope isn’t pushed too far and you don’t come home deflated as happened with Aaron. In the end, all that matters to Mike and your hardcore OHW supporters is your physical safety and emotional well-being.

I think having a friend like Kelly who understands the lifestyle could be invaluable. I query how Mike feels knowing she left her husband for her black lover? I have no concern that is a possibility but as the cliche goes never say...

Have a glorious day and rest of the week!

I don't have time right now for a proper response but thanks as always. You are always a "Cheer Leader" and very positive. I just wanted you to know I read everything you wrote.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:13 am

Hey Guys,

I love your posts so much. I tried to answer every one and hope I didn't miss any. I would not stop them for anything but it takes a lot of time to respond. Please don't stop but if you are ok with just an acknowledgement that I read your post, let me know and I will give at least a quick response. I hope you understand. There are messages (pm's) I must respond to as well. Several men only send pm's.

I just don't want the responses to stop. They mean a lot to us.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:17 am

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions so honestly, it cant be easy with a full time job together with running your home. kisses!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:33 am

solstice wrote:Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions so honestly, it cant be easy with a full time job together with running your home. kisses!

I'm just happy so many of you are responding. I don't want that to stop and I will do my best to respond to every post. You are my most reliable responder. You're like my Father Figure here and I'm not opposed to incest LOL !

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:09 am

How about grandfather figure, :oops: I am approaching my 85th birthday, now you can understand how am anxious for your well-being: On another site I got a PM from a young lady I had no previous contact with who wanted to be my slave, she sent a photo of her being led by a huge guy, and had a dogs chain round her neck, and at a private party was being offered to other guest to fuck. She asked should she call me Master or Daddy or any other name of my choosing: she scared me to death, and I told her I was in my eighties, her answer was what was I doing on a sex blog, my reply, was that I was unaware of an age limit. :P
Truth can often be stranger than fiction.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:24 am

solstice wrote:How about grandfather figure, :oops: I am approaching my 85th birthday, now you can understand how am anxious for your well-being: On another site I got a PM from a young lady I had no previous contact with who wanted to be my slave, she sent a photo of her being led by a huge guy, and had a dogs chain round her neck, and at a private party was being offered to other guest to fuck. She asked should she call me Master or Daddy or any other name of my choosing: she scared me to death, and I told her I was in my eighties, her answer was what was I doing on a sex blog, my reply, was that I was unaware of an age limit. :P
Truth can often be stranger than fiction.
"she scared me to death" Hilarious ! can I call you my "Bad Grandpa?" :whip: You are so cute !

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:47 am

willingtoo wrote:
Bound2bmine wrote:So should I put in my two cents here? I think I will. I think in time you will leave your husband. I think you already see him in a different light am I right in saying this? In fact I would even go as far to say that you're black lover is your main man in your life. Am I right in saying that?

And your husband has no way emotionally physically mentally to stop this as he is addicted as I was. In fact I have not read your full story but does he encourage you to continue?
I doubt very much that will happen. But like they say.....Never say never. Guess that's part of the thrill for Mike.
WOW! I got hard at you cucking Mike right there! My wife says things like that to me and drives me wild with lust, need and angst. You are the best HotWife...EVER! Mike you better enjoy this!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:57 am

Sexy hot video. I loved her eye contact and you could really tell she was worshipping him. I love that dynamic. And she's so tiny compared to him. So hot.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:32 am

I love how she was so into pleasing him. Great eye contact with him. There nothing quite like looking down at a submissive woman trying to please you, see that your cock is making her wet and needy and just laying back and letting her worship your manhood.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 am

very hot video. the slow motion & all. if that is how u do Anthony, it must drive him wild.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Good Afternoon,

I read all the posts and pm's from this afternoon. I will respond when I get time promise.

I'm so glad some of you watched the video because now you have a pretty good idea of what it looks like and I can maybe cut down a little when describing me giving oral. The previous oral video Mike gave you gives a pretty good idea of how I position myself between his legs and show him my feet. Also the recent one showing the size differential. It's not that I won't write detail, but if there is a lot to write, I can short cut some of the details like how I give him oral, or describe how his massive size affects me etc.

We will only recommend videos that show things that are hard to describe, happen every time and can maybe save me some time. The posts from this weekend and the trip if I go will be very lengthy so maybe I can refer you to the videos.

Today's video is really close to reality except for her face. Everything else could be mistaken for me. Even her hair length and light brown with streaks! Mike watched a ton of them to find just the right one that was realistic for you guys and his own pleasure when I am with Anthony.

I want to respond to each of you, so I have to cut somewhere. Hope you guys understand. Just happy the videos help.

I aim to please especially when it comes to men! :whip:

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Carrie, there is a continuation of the video you referenced above and it shows that black guy with the big dick fucking that little white girl with his club!!! Is this anything close to how it is with you and Anthony?? Is this what Mike sees when he's in the room with you two??? That's a pretty hot video and that small girl can take ALL of his dick in!!! Are you able to take Anthony all in like that?? Just my very dirty, male visual mind at work!!!! :) search for: SLOW MOTION PUSSY STRETCH PAIN AND PLEASURE PENETRATED BY BBC MONSTER COCK
And remember, you have comments to respond to, so no playing with pussy till your responses are finished!!! :lol:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:56 am

Good Morning,

If we had any doubt that the comments and advice we get here is invaluable, and there wasn't, it's clear now that doubt is completely gone.

Mike has been reading intently about your concerns and has developed some real fears as a result. Many of you have warned about Mike's true feelings and you are correct. He has kept most of those feelings from me not wanting to upset me or ruin the situation.

He isn't really concerned about him harming me in any way, it's more about Anthony's feelings toward me, mine toward him.

He thinks Anthony may have a long game, which is to try to pry me away. Also he is concerned about feelings I may have for Anthony that I'm not fully aware of just as several of you have suggested. We talked for a long time last night and this morning and I will write about everything we discussed today I hope.

I would say the odds of us saying yes to the trip has slipped back to 50/50. We will probably proceed with the plans for this weekend, but even that is not 100%. We have a lot to consider tonight.

Again, not sure he would have confronted his feelings or mine if it weren't for you people. That's why we value not just your vicarious enjoyment of our journey but the solid advice and warnings you have given. We are far enough along to realize there are potential pitfalls that could be serious concerns and we need to listen to the advice given here.

We are so gratefull for all of you. Every one of you. I will get back hopefully today with more details of our conversations. Our relationship is really all that matters. The rest is just fun and games really.

by the way, the comment I made yesterday in one of my posts did upset him as a couple of you predicted. "Never say never"

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:16 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Carrie, there is a continuation of the video you referenced above and it shows that black guy with the big dick fucking that little white girl with his club!!! Is this anything close to how it is with you and Anthony?? Is this what Mike sees when he's in the room with you two??? That's a pretty hot video and that small girl can take ALL of his dick in!!! Are you able to take Anthony all in like that?? Just my very dirty, male visual mind at work!!!! :) search for: SLOW MOTION PUSSY STRETCH PAIN AND PLEASURE PENETRATED BY BBC MONSTER COCK
And remember, you have comments to respond to, so no playing with pussy till your responses are finished!!! :lol:
We looked at that video and agree, yes, it's very much like that. Amazingly so.

Bing Search:
SLOW MOTION PUSSY STRETCH PAIN AND PLEASURE PENETRATED BY BBC MONSTER COCK
Thanks for finding it. Others may enjoy it too.

Carrie

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:29 am

yes, that never say never, was noticed & i guess, by Mike also. i was concerned about the trip also, & for 3 days, that is a long time. & this week end is a long time, so soon, to be with Anthony, considering the time u have already spent with him. there are a few stories on here where a hw has left her husband for her lover. u said there will be another white woman on the trip who did leave her husband for her black lover, 2 yrs ago. i'm sure she would give u advice about that. i hope u don't feel that we are getting too much into your affairs, but u & Mike seem like beautiful people, & i'm sure all here hope u 2 stay together.

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:32 am

So please to hear that Mike stepped up to the plate and did not fall into the typical cuckold pattern of always wanting to please his wife. I noticed the "never say never comment' and I glad Mike did too.

As you have said for you Carrie and Mike it is more about Anthony's love of feet and he just happens to be black , however do not let that be so important that the other points, he is black, he is a dom and sadist get pushed out of your minds. Anthony is infatuated with you Carrie , and its is not just your feet , you treat him like no one he has ever been with and it could be wise to recognize he could be taking advantage of NRE in you to draw you away.

I am not saying he is just pointing the possibility , Mike is NOT a typical cuckold, but Anthony maybe has not fully accepted that, and is using the time away with you for more than one agenda

So happy to read that you and Mike have had a rethink!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:29 am

hello Carrie,
Honoured to be your bad grandpa.

You have no idea of the relief I felt to read you post today, as you know i am one of the more cautious (read fearful) of your readers although I am reluctant to pour cold water on the wonderful times you enjoy. Mikes love for you, and he understandably is reluctant to encroach on your pleasure, especially as it was his idea in the first place, but it's vital that he lets you know of his concerns.
I took the "never say never" remark as a joke, feeling, it will never happen, but it has a sting on its tail as Mike picked up on it.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:45 am

There's another possibility regarding Anthony's motives, and somewhat in his defense, that's fairly obvious but nobody's mentioned yet. That is, he got involved initially with the expectation and opportunity to have fun with a beautiful, sexy, intelligent foot woman. That's all innocent enough and I believe that to be the case here. However, over time, as feelings and the sexual/emotional connection deepen, his initial feelings can absolutely change. Just because he engaged with Carrie in the beginning for sex only, doesn't mean he will automatically be a safe play partner forever. He sees a close friend who successfully lured the woman of his dreams away from her ex-husband. It might be a natural thought for him to imagine doing the same at some point if his feelings deepen enough. Basically, just because he probably came into the relationship without any intention to take Carrie away, doesn't mean he never will in the future. I don't think any "bull" (I hate that word) starts fucking another man's wife with the intention to take her away, but some end up falling in love with the wife and trying just that. Remember, they are real people with real feelings and emotions too, and an amazing woman like Carrie could be too damn tempting!

Along those same lines, I'm not sure that Kelly is exactly the kind of friend I would want giving my wife advice on the hotwife lifestyle (for obvious reasons).

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Carrie, thank you so much for your update! Yes, you have some VERY loyal followers on here and a number of us are genuinely concerned for you AND Mike. Idk if you have noticed but it seems that Anthony has become more than a fuck buddy for sport sex, he has in fact become your regular boyfriend and from what I read he is your exclusive FB. From the reading, I don't think that was what you and Mike were looking for in the beginning as a HW couple. It seems that Anthony has occupied a LOT of you thoughts and a lot of discussion here is about you and HIM. As I have said and others as well, I'm concerned you and Anthony are getting deeper into the emotional side of the kink. I think you should talk with Mike about the possibility of you two finding some other fuck buddies for you to play with as well. Diversify your interests with different men. I have a feeling that will help Mike feel better about you being a hotwife. You would be a hotwife, not Anthony's girlfriend. That doesn't mean that you should not see Anthony as well but I think the relationship with him needs to cool a good bit. I know that Mike was the one who encouraged things in the beginning, but I strongly feel this scenario is way beyond what you guys had in mind to start with.

One other comment on your latest update. I was saddened to see your comment "Many of you have warned about Mike's true feelings and you are correct. He has kept most of those feelings from me not wanting to upset me or ruin the situation." To me as an outside observer, that tells me that the communication between you and Mike has NOT BEEN totally honest. Not that you or he lied, but that at least on his part he felt it necessary to omit comments to you about his true feelings. How many times have we seen the successful hotwife couples here repeat time and time again that their success was due to complete and total honesty on BOTH parts. Mike, you MUST speak your mind in this HW lifestyle!!!!!!! Quit worrying about hurting her feelings!! It is very apparent she loves you dearly and wants the two of you to be happy TOGETHER. But when one of you withhold your thoughts and emotions from the other, you cause YOUR relationship to move in a manner that IS NOT HONEST and therefore open to future distrust. Carrie you share some of the responsibility for this revelation as well. Somehow Mike has thought he needed to put what HE thinks YOU want ahead of his own thoughts. You must be sure, and it is your responsibility as the wife that you encourage him to be totally honest with you in EVERYTHING and you with him!! Note I used the word encourage not the word demand. Mike, if I think Carrie is the wonderful wife I want to think she is, she is thinking right about now, what else have you not told her about your feelings. Now she's having some doubt about your total and complete honesty about a lot of things. I could go on about all of the problems that can arise from this misunderstanding but I don't think I need to. In my very humble opinion, I think it is time for a break from hotwife activities until you and Mike have some serious discussions about your feelings and thoughts and insecurities. Anthony should NOT be any part of these discussions in any way. It's not about him, it is about YOU two. This should be about the COUPLE and where and how you want to go forward!!!! Once you get your matrimonial bearings in sync, then you can bring other men back into your lives as you two may agree.

I'm sorry this is so long. If my comments become hurtful to you and/or Mike, PLEASE let me know and I will back off of my very honest and sometimes blatant comments to you.

All the best to you and Mike.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:05 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:Carrie, thank you so much for your update! Yes, you have some VERY loyal followers on here and a number of us are genuinely concerned for you AND Mike. Idk if you have noticed but it seems that Anthony has become more than a fuck buddy for sport sex, he has in fact become your regular boyfriend and from what I read he is your exclusive FB. From the reading, I don't think that was what you and Mike were looking for in the beginning as a HW couple. It seems that Anthony has occupied a LOT of you thoughts and a lot of discussion here is about you and HIM. As I have said and others as well, I'm concerned you and Anthony are getting deeper into the emotional side of the kink. I think you should talk with Mike about the possibility of you two finding some other fuck buddies for you to play with as well. Diversify your interests with different men. I have a feeling that will help Mike feel better about you being a hotwife. You would be a hotwife, not Anthony's girlfriend. That doesn't mean that you should not see Anthony as well but I think the relationship with him needs to cool a good bit. I know that Mike was the one who encouraged things in the beginning, but I strongly feel this scenario is way beyond what you guys had in mind to start with.

One other comment on your latest update. I was saddened to see your comment "Many of you have warned about Mike's true feelings and you are correct. He has kept most of those feelings from me not wanting to upset me or ruin the situation." To me as an outside observer, that tells me that the communication between you and Mike has NOT BEEN totally honest. Not that you or he lied, but that at least on his part he felt it necessary to omit comments to you about his true feelings. How many times have we seen the successful hotwife couples here repeat time and time again that their success was due to complete and total honesty on BOTH parts. Mike, you MUST speak your mind in this HW lifestyle!!!!!!! Quit worrying about hurting her feelings!! It is very apparent she loves you dearly and wants the two of you to be happy TOGETHER. But when one of you withhold your thoughts and emotions from the other, you cause YOUR relationship to move in a manner that IS NOT HONEST and therefore open to future distrust. Carrie you share some of the responsibility for this revelation as well. Somehow Mike has thought he needed to put what HE thinks YOU want ahead of his own thoughts. You must be sure, and it is your responsibility as the wife that you encourage him to be totally honest with you in EVERYTHING and you with him!! Note I used the word encourage not the word demand. Mike, if I think Carrie is the wonderful wife I want to think she is, she is thinking right about now, what else have you not told her about your feelings. Now she's having some doubt about your total and complete honesty about a lot of things. I could go on about all of the problems that can arise from this misunderstanding but I don't think I need to. In my very humble opinion, I think it is time for a break from hotwife activities until you and Mike have some serious discussions about your feelings and thoughts and insecurities. Anthony should NOT be any part of these discussions in any way. It's not about him, it is about YOU two. This should be about the COUPLE and where and how you want to go forward!!!! Once you get your matrimonial bearings in sync, then you can bring other men back into your lives as you two may agree.

I'm sorry this is so long. If my comments become hurtful to you and/or Mike, PLEASE let me know and I will back off of my very honest and sometimes blatant comments to you.

I don't disagree with the message you're trying to get across with this post. But to be fair to Mike and Carrie, a lot has happened pretty fast and it's really easy to get caught up in it all. And even more importantly, there's more than a handful of experienced husbands (and VHW's too) on this forum who say to NEVER express any negative emotions like jealousy and fear to the wife because it will ruin it all for her or make her shut it all down. Personally, I have always thought that was terrible advice. I agree with you that 100% honesty is the best way to go. But to each hisown.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:16 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
rascalnvixen wrote:Carrie, thank you so much for your update! Yes, you have some VERY loyal followers on here and a number of us are genuinely concerned for you AND Mike. Idk if you have noticed but it seems that Anthony has become more than a fuck buddy for sport sex, he has in fact become your regular boyfriend and from what I read he is your exclusive FB. From the reading, I don't think that was what you and Mike were looking for in the beginning as a HW couple. It seems that Anthony has occupied a LOT of you thoughts and a lot of discussion here is about you and HIM. As I have said and others as well, I'm concerned you and Anthony are getting deeper into the emotional side of the kink. I think you should talk with Mike about the possibility of you two finding some other fuck buddies for you to play with as well. Diversify your interests with different men. I have a feeling that will help Mike feel better about you being a hotwife. You would be a hotwife, not Anthony's girlfriend. That doesn't mean that you should not see Anthony as well but I think the relationship with him needs to cool a good bit. I know that Mike was the one who encouraged things in the beginning, but I strongly feel this scenario is way beyond what you guys had in mind to start with.

I don't disagree with the message you're trying to get across with this post. But to be fair to Mike and Carrie, a lot has happened pretty fast and it's really easy to get caught up in it all. And even more importantly, there's more than a handful of experienced husbands (and VHW's too) on this forum who say to NEVER express any negative emotions like jealousy and fear to the wife because it will ruin it all for her or make her shut it all down. Personally, I have always thought that was terrible advice. I agree with you that 100% honesty is the best way to go. But to each hisown.
Jeff, I see your point. I was trying not to sound accusatory because I don't see any blame in this because of the very same thought you expressed. I guess I got so far into MY thoughts that I forgot to express the realization that things have really moved along quite quickly for them. That is why as I was typing my comment I came to think that they should hold off on any more activities until they got fully in sync. I don't think Mike's expressing his concerns in the situation would be seen as making negative comments, not if everyone is totally honest. I would think most if not all the VHWs would say the same. They may have a different approach but I think they would support the openness and honest communications within the couple. I have a hard time thinking that a husband or wife (if in an open marriage) should not raise red flags if they see a potential problem. Yes, jealousy can be a problem but it the couple talk it out and develop an agreeable path forward, the relationship can only be stronger for the discussion. I think fear is universal in this LS to some degree or another, its just learning how the couple decide to deal with it. In my personal opinion, if a wife doesn't want to hear her husbands honest concerns about HWing, then they are not ready for the activity and the marriage will probably eventually fail as a result. Does that mean the hubby should lash out and make accusatory statements to his wife??? HELL NO!! He has a responsibility to talk openly and LOVINGLY to her when he expresses his thoughts and concerns. Again, jmho.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:35 pm

As you both know, I’m the resident lifestyle cheer bunny. Nevertheless, I think it is invariably necessary and prudent to tap on the brakes whenever new boundaries are being considered and reassess the emotional and psychological effects of deeper could have on the marital partners. Honesty and communication are key and you and Mike have diligently adhere to this fundamental axioms. The unknown is Anthony and your relationship with him is too nascent to know if he does not have ulterior motives.

As I have espoused, I am much more concerned with Anthony’s sadistic desires, coupled with Carrie’s primal fantasies, than the potential for amorous emotions endangering your marriage. As such, I feel it is premature to be with Anthony without Mike being nearby to ensure your physical safety.

I have been enthusiastically on board with each step you have taken on this intoxicating carnal journey. I’m just concerned that the desire to push the taken, pain and beastly cravings is fraught with risks. I am not discounting the emotional risks. I merely am confident you are both able to monitor and safeguard those.

With genuine concern and always heartfelt (and prurient) support, HWL31