I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Good Morning !

Most of my daily journal entries (I wrote mornings on the balcony with coffee) were about things that would be of little or no interest to you people, so I am writing a summary of our trip now that we are home.

We had a wonderful vacation. Grand Cayman is a beautiful island and the resort was everything we expected. The beach is gorgeous with brilliant white powdery sand and crystal clear water. Florida has some nice beaches but nothing like Grand Cayman.

The hotel was beautiful with pretty, manicured grounds and an outdoor patio. We took a couple little Romantic strolls and sat out there at night. The Lobby was a knock out!

Our room was a second floor, newly decorated, ocean front with our own private balcony. We had a spectacular view of the gorgeous blue Caribbean. We enjoyed cocktails out there in the late afternoons and evenings.

The restaurants were very expensive but every one of them had great ambiance and delicious food. Our average dinner bill was probably like $150 -$160 with tip and service charge. Most entrees were $30 - $40. Drinks and appetizers were pricy as well. Definitely the most money we ever spent on a trip but worth every penny.

Mike just kept throwing out the credit card and we didn't worry or deny ourselves anything.

Besides time alone, we did some fun things. We did most of our activities in the mornings so we had plenty of beach time.

We treated ourselves to a session at the Spa. Mike just had a massage but I chose some additional services. So relaxing and worth the money.

We rented a two seat Wave Runner one morning for 4 hours, so much fun.

Another morning we took a breakfast tour on a catamaran to snorkel on the barrier reef. The fish and reef were beautiful. The Sting Rays were so cute and we could pet them like little puppies.

We took a Trolly Tour of the area one morning and after did some shopping and sight seeing downtown. Must have a couple Grand Cayman T shirts right?

Of course we had great sex. With all we have done the past month there was a lot of reliving the experiences with Frank. We also had great conversations about the Hot Wife adventure we are on. We definitely plan to continue at least as long as Frank is available.

There weren't a lot of singles at the resort which was fine. Grand Cayman is more family and couple oriented than we were led to believe. Relaxing together was the most important thing and most of the trip was quality time together. That was the idea when Mike booked this trip in January. Before I became a "Hot Wife!"

Of course we hit a couple night spots and that's where this entry gets more interesting.

We decided we'd wait to go out Friday night and maybe do some dancing and see if anything interesting would happen. We figured it would be long shot but we'll have fun dancing. Putting it off until Friday night so if I did meet someone, it would be toward the end of our vacation and there would be more people out at the clubs.

I was saving Mike's favorite dress for the occasion. He wanted me to go without panties but the dress is short and I guess I have a little modesty left. So I wore panties and sexy sandals of course. I also put on my ankle bracelet.

The first place we went was right on the beach. We went in and sat at the bar, but there were only maybe 30 people and a couple of sexy looking guys but they were with dates. So we had a drink and left.

The next place, also on the beach, was more lively with a great DJ and lot's of people including what looked like single guys. Before going all the way in, Mike said, "You get a seat at that end of the bar where I can see you from outside and I'll come in later. I can see that part of the bar from the beach and I'll come in after we see if you get hit on."

I was comfortable being alone knowing Mike was near. We did that ( I went alone in a bar) many times when we were in the fantasy stage so this was not new.

I walked in and took a seat at the end of the bar with an empty seat beside. There were 4 or 5 good looking men. I made eye contact and smiled at the tallest (of course) and it was only minutes until he came over. A guy about Mike's age and I'd guess 6'3" in height approached me and asked if I minded if he sat by me. He was handsome, nicely dressed, well groomed and looked muscular. He had Blondish Hair. I smiled and said, "That would be great."

I sat kind of sideways so he could get a good view of my legs and feet. We were kind of facing each other even though they were bar stools. I also gave him a couple quick and subtle views up my dress.

We introduced ourselves and started to chat small talk about where we were from etc. but no specific information. He was friendly, well spoken and articulate. He had a good sense of humor and sexy smile. Smelled good too.

Wasn't long before he asked the obvious question, "So what are you doing here alone."

I said that my husband would be there in awhile. He said, "Think he'd mind if I sat with you till he gets here?"

I said, "Not at all, he's not the jealous kind in the least. He gives me lots of freedom" Same thing I said when we went out for fantasy guys. I had the lines all set because we had done this several times in my "Pre-Hot Wife, find a fantasy guy at the bar phase."

He said he was on a 4 day trip his company sets up every year for the top regional sales performers. No business meetings, just a formal and the rest was free time. They gave him a credit card with $2,000 pre-paid credit. He was staying at the Ritz Carlton the top resort on the island and was leaving Sunday morning. He said it was the only way he'd ever stay there because it was outrageously expensive.

He had a date for the trip, but she cancelled late, but he wasn't going to miss a free trip to the Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton with a $2,000 pre-paid credit card. He said they get all kinds of perks on these trips. When he arrived, there was a tablet on his bed and a $300 gift certificate for sunglasses.

It's amazing how easy these opportunities present themselves when you are open and looking for them in the right place. Put yourself in the right situation with the right attitude. I know we have been lucky with Frank and now this guy, but just seems too easy. It's much easier than I thought. Luck I think.

He said he had been out the last two nights looking for single women and struck out. I just made eye contact, smiled and tried to give him a look that said, "You just got lucky big guy !" A smile and a look can say a lot. I didn't decide I'd let him fuck me for sure, but it looked promising.

So now I know he's alone and looking for sex ! Adrenalin and butterflies are rampant. He was definitely someone I'd consider having sex with.

I knew he was going to fuck me before he did.

He must have read the look because he really started flirting and I was flirting right back. He was checking out my legs and I think my feet. He was being obvious about it. He started giving me a ton of compliments on my dress, Tan, hair and sandals. He briefly touched my arm, knee and thigh several times. And I was touching his huge forearm at times as well. I complimented his obviously expensive and masculine watch. A lot of touching for two people that just met.

It was foreplay for sure.

Mike said later he could see things were going good and the longer he stayed outside the better we'd get to know each other. So he didn't come in for well over an hour. The guy, his name was Brad, asked when Mike would be there and I said, "I never know."

Brad said, "Isn't he worried guys would hit on you?" I said, "Nope, he gives me a lot of freedom."

I think the light went on for him right then.

He asked me to dance and I did my subtle sexy moves. The first was a slow dance and it was like we were already fucking." ( an exaggeration but you get the idea). Then a couple fast ones and I was being as sexy as I could without looking ridiculous. I tried to make the moves sexy but classy and not over done. He was a pretty good dancer which is always sexy in a man.

Mike finally came in and I introduced them.

Brad said, "Hope you don't mind me dancing with your wife."

Mike said, "Absolutely not, she can do whatever she wants." Another time later he said, "Carrie can do whatever she wants, and I Mean anything" and winked at Brad.

He may as well have said, "you can fuck my wife." And my smile and look said, "yes you can."

Brad looked at me and I smiled and again gave him a "Yes, he doesn't care and you can fuck me" look.

Mike was acting very confident and not nervous at all.

Brad suggested we get a table so we did. Mike ordered drinks and we began to talk. Small talk about jobs, where we live etc. We didn't exchange anything specific but first names and we never did.

When a great dance song played, (AC/DC always gets me on my feet) Mike said, "Go ahead and dance with Carrie, I'm a lousy dancer (Lie)." So he took my hand and we went out and danced 3 or 4 songs in a row. Mike kept giving us "The go ahead and dance motions."

At one point, under the table, I slipped my feet out of my sandals, crossed my legs and started slowly rubbing my toes on Brad's leg. He was wearing shorts. He had sexy muscular calves. He didn't react too much but enough to know he liked it.

Mike told me when we got back to the room that he knew what I was doing with my feet and it was really making him hard.

After maybe 2 hours of dancing, talking (more flirting and toe teasing), Mike said that we had better get going and had drank enough for the night. It was about 10:30 and the place was slowing down.

I thought, wow that's it? That would have been fine I guess, although I was really turned on so to be honest, I would have been disappointed after going that far.

Mike quickly said, "Why don't you come over to our pool tomorrow and have a few drinks there. I'm going on a fishing charter for a few hours and you could keep Carrie company since you two seem to hit it off."

Huge Hit of Adrenalin !!!! Mike had a plan.

Brad's eyes lit up and he said, "Absolutely ! What time, I'll be there for sure."

Mike said, "My fishing charter is at 1:00 why don't you be there around 11:30. Meet us at the pool, we'll be looking for you."

I knew there was no fishing charter and now I knew exactly what was going to happen.

Brad said again, " No question I will be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world." No question, he'd be there.

We told him the Marriot Resort and Mike gave directions. Brad said, "See you tomorrow for sure at 11:30 !"

He looked right at me and I gave him the, "Can't wait for you to fuck me look and smile."

All three knew exactly what was going to happen.

The timing was perfect. Saturday was our last day and we were flying out early Sunday. We had most of the week alone with just us and now ending with a sexy lover who I'd never see again ! Perfect !!

Back at the room we were both really excited but again decided not to have sex that night. We had sex about 4 times last week so one night without was worth the build up of sexual energy. So the last sex we had was Wednesday night. Plus we both had enough to drink.

I asked, "When did you come up with the plan?" He said, "When I was outside watching you." He asked, "Are you excited? I said, "Really excited!" He said, "Me too!"

We went right to bed.

We were both up by 6:30 and were starving. We showered and went down for breakfast at the Hotel. Mike had a Double Bloody Mary. He said he felt a little hung over. He was pretty quiet during breakfast but we did talk about the night before and the upcoming date. Condom/No Condom etc. He was really nervous.

After Breakfast we went down to the beach and took a long walk. Mike admitted he was feeling nervous and apprehensive. He said, "Brad is a pretty good looking guy." I said, "yes he is. He's sexy but I love your heart more than his body. Besides, you're pretty sexy yourself."

I explained that Frank and now Brad were just sex objects to me. I'm not so shallow or unhappy that a sexy man is going to take me away from you. Women objectify men just like men do women.

I said, "Love takes time to come to full bloom and one night with a sexy guy is not going to take me from you. Our love has grown over time and that kind of love doesn't happen over night. Our relationship has grown for the past 12 years into something special."

I added, "I know the difference between real love and erotic sex. We don't have to do this. I would be willing to stop this today."

Mike said, "No, I don't want to stop it. It's so damned sexy to me it's hard to describe the thrill of you being with another man. It's just scary this time like it was with Frank the first couple times. I think the alcohol gave me liquid courage last night. I hate this feeling on one hand, but love it even more when it actually happens.

He regressed to his early Frank mode and said, "Damn Carrie I pushed you into this and......"

I stopped him right there and said, "Mike, I'm doing this of my own free will and would stop this minute if I thought it was a threat to our relationship. I'll never see this guy again."

He hugged me and said, "Carrie I love you so much." I said, "and I love you too." We hugged and kissed then headed back to the room.

We enjoyed the rest of the walk down that gorgeous beach, holding hands and didn't say much. We got back to the room about 9:30.

We decided to get ready and go down to the pool and enjoy the rest of the morning there.

We talked mostly about what might happen and how he wanted me to remember every detail. He was hoping brad was into feet, but wasn't counting on it.

At the bar Brad was checking out my legs and seemed to be looking much lower checking my feet, but it could have been the ankle bracelet or sandals he noticed. I was doing my best to draw attention to my feet with my sexiest poses. Even posing my feet makes me feel sexy now. Never thought of my feet as sexy before Mike. I still think Mike over-rates them.

Part of the exhibitionist I have become I guess. Even my feet make me feel sexy.

Mike said to do everything I could to attract him to my feet without being too obvious. I said, "Honey, you taught me well how to be subtle with teasing and I know you love me doing it. But if a guy isn't into feet, he just isn't into feet and the sexiest feet in the world won't change that. We just need to find a Foot Guy.

Mike stressed that he wanted Brad and me to take our time. He was going to pretend to leave for the fictitious "fishing charter" but was going to watch the pool area from the patio where he had a view, then do something else when we went up to the room.

He didn't want me to have a time limit. He said, "You'll never see him again so I see no danger in you spending more time talking or whatever. You'll have 3.5 or 4 hours if you want. I will not return until 5:00 or when you call. Just don't give him specifics like your e-mail, phone, address or last name.

I agreed completely about the info. At this point he knew we lived in SE Florida but that was it.

He wanted me to do leg and feet poses on the lounge while Brad and I talked before going to the room. He wanted me to make him crazy with jealousy while he watched from the patio. And I did. We had a signal......when I did a slow little pointed toe kicking swim move with my legs, I was acknowledging him.

The last thing he said before Brad arrived was, "Carrie, make it really good for him and take your time." I said, "Don't worry I will"

I know what he means when he says make it really good. He says it every time before Frank arrives. He means the way I move my hips, squeeze his cock and the way I give oral.

Brad arrived right on time. He was wearing a T shirt, a pair of warm up pants and sandals. We saved a lounge for him putting me in the middle.

We greeted him, he immediately took off the pants and T shirt and sat on the lounge. Wow, did he look good without a shirt!

He has a great build with defined chest and arm muscles. Better than it looked in a shirt. Not a well defined six pack, but a very firm tummy. His legs are also muscular and well defined. In short, the Biggest Hunk I have ever been with. I guess a girl never knows until the shirt comes off. He looked Huge! The kind of man that could easily control a woman

( By the way, Mike wants me to be honest in the way I describe Frank and this guy. It heightens his fear, anxiety and jealousy, but turns him on like nothing else. If Brad's cock is big and sexy to me, he wants to know every detail that turns me on.)

I don't totally understand why he loves this whole thing so much, but I just know it does. I quit trying to analyze him. It's just the way he is and always will be.

Another man fucking me absolutely thrills him. 1,000 x more than other thing I could do for him.

If he wanted another woman, it would have the total opposite effect on me. I'd kill him. It's pretty obvious the only woman he has any interest in is me and I don't worry. He rarely ever mentions other women.

I have to stop here if I'm going to get something posted today. I had no idea I would be writing this long. Once I get going, the thoughts just fly out of my head and I have a tendency to write them all down.

I have things to do to get ready for work tomorrow before I finish writing. I'm not even totally unpacked because I started this writing as soon as I could. I'm posting the first part of this because now because I know some people are waiting to hear how things went.

At least you now know something did happen and you have all the build-up All that's left are the "Juicy Details!" I'm going to try to finish this tonight or tomorrow morning.

Not intentionally leaving you in suspense. Maybe I can get it posted tonight.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Good Morning !

Most of my daily journal entries (I wrote mornings on the balcony with coffee) were about things that would be of little or no interest to you people, so I am writing a summary of our trip now that we are home.

We had a wonderful vacation. Grand Cayman is a beautiful island and the resort was everything we expected. The beach is gorgeous with brilliant white powdery sand and crystal clear water. Florida has some nice beaches but nothing like Grand Cayman.

The hotel was beautiful with pretty, manicured grounds and an outdoor patio. We took a couple little Romantic strolls and sat out there at night. The Lobby was a knock out!

Our room was a second floor, newly decorated, ocean front with our own private balcony. We had a spectacular view of the gorgeous blue Caribbean. We enjoyed cocktails out there in the late afternoons and evenings.

The restaurants were very expensive but every one of them had great ambiance and delicious food. Our average dinner bill was probably like $150 -$160 with tip and service charge. Most entrees were $30 - $40. Drinks and appetizers were pricy as well. Definitely the most money we ever spent on a trip but worth every penny.

Mike just kept throwing out the credit card and we didn't worry or deny ourselves anything.

Besides time alone, we did some fun things. We did most of our activities in the mornings so we had plenty of beach time.

We treated ourselves to a session at the Spa. Mike just had a massage but I chose some additional services. So relaxing and worth the money.

We rented a two seat Wave Runner one morning for 4 hours, so much fun.

Another morning we took a breakfast tour on a catamaran to snorkel on the barrier reef. The fish and reef were beautiful. The Sting Rays were so cute and we could pet them like little puppies.

We took a Trolly Tour of the area one morning and after did some shopping and sight seeing downtown. Must have a couple Grand Cayman T shirts right?

Of course we had great sex. With all we have done the past month there was a lot of reliving the experiences with Frank. We also had great conversations about the Hot Wife adventure we are on. We definitely plan to continue at least as long as Frank is available.

There weren't a lot of singles at the resort which was fine. Grand Cayman is more family and couple oriented than we were led to believe. Relaxing together was the most important thing and most of the trip was quality time together. That was the idea when Mike booked this trip in January. Before I became a "Hot Wife!"

Of course we hit a couple night spots and that's where this entry gets more interesting.

We decided we'd wait to go out Friday night and maybe do some dancing and see if anything interesting would happen. We figured it would be long shot but we'll have fun dancing. Putting it off until Friday night so if I did meet someone, it would be toward the end of our vacation and there would be more people out at the clubs.

I was saving Mike's favorite dress for the occasion. He wanted me to go without panties but the dress is short and I guess I have a little modesty left. So I wore panties and sexy sandals of course. I also put on my ankle bracelet.

The first place we went was right on the beach. We went in and sat at the bar, but there were only maybe 30 people and a couple of sexy looking guys but they were with dates. So we had a drink and left.

The next place, also on the beach, was more lively with a great DJ and lot's of people including what looked like single guys. Before going all the way in, Mike said, "You get a seat at that end of the bar where I can see you from outside and I'll come in later. I can see that part of the bar from the beach and I'll come in after we see if you get hit on."

I was comfortable being alone knowing Mike was near. We did that ( I went alone in a bar) many times when we were in the fantasy stage so this was not new.

I walked in and took a seat at the end of the bar with an empty seat beside. There were 4 or 5 good looking men. I made eye contact and smiled at the tallest (of course) and it was only minutes until he came over. A guy about Mike's age and I'd guess 6'3" in height approached me and asked if I minded if he sat by me. He was handsome, nicely dressed, well groomed and looked muscular. He had Blondish Hair. I smiled and said, "That would be great."

I sat kind of sideways so he could get a good view of my legs and feet. We were kind of facing each other even though they were bar stools. I also gave him a couple quick and subtle views up my dress.

We introduced ourselves and started to chat small talk about where we were from etc. but no specific information. He was friendly, well spoken and articulate. He had a good sense of humor and sexy smile. Smelled good too.

Wasn't long before he asked the obvious question, "So what are you doing here alone."

I said that my husband would be there in awhile. He said, "Think he'd mind if I sat with you till he gets here?"

I said, "Not at all, he's not the jealous kind in the least. He gives me lots of freedom" Same thing I said when we went out for fantasy guys. I had the lines all set because we had done this several times in my "Pre-Hot Wife, find a fantasy guy at the bar phase."

He said he was on a 4 day trip his company sets up every year for the top regional sales performers. No business meetings, just a formal and the rest was free time. They gave him a credit card with $2,000 pre-paid credit. He was staying at the Ritz Carlton the top resort on the island and was leaving Sunday morning. He said it was the only way he'd ever stay there because it was outrageously expensive.

He had a date for the trip, but she cancelled late, but he wasn't going to miss a free trip to the Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton with a $2,000 pre-paid credit card. He said they get all kinds of perks on these trips. When he arrived, there was a tablet on his bed and a $300 gift certificate for sunglasses.

It's amazing how easy these opportunities present themselves when you are open and looking for them in the right place. Put yourself in the right situation with the right attitude. I know we have been lucky with Frank and now this guy, but just seems too easy. It's much easier than I thought. Luck I think.

He said he had been out the last two nights looking for single women and struck out. I just made eye contact, smiled and tried to give him a look that said, "You just got lucky big guy !" A smile and a look can say a lot. I didn't decide I'd let him fuck me for sure, but it looked promising.

So now I know he's alone and looking for sex ! Adrenalin and butterflies are rampant. He was definitely someone I'd consider having sex with.

I knew he was going to fuck me before he did.

He must have read the look because he really started flirting and I was flirting right back. He was checking out my legs and I think my feet. He was being obvious about it. He started giving me a ton of compliments on my dress, Tan, hair and sandals. He briefly touched my arm, knee and thigh several times. And I was touching his huge forearm at times as well. I complimented his obviously expensive and masculine watch. A lot of touching for two people that just met.

It was foreplay for sure.

Mike said later he could see things were going good and the longer he stayed outside the better we'd get to know each other. So he didn't come in for well over an hour. The guy, his name was Brad, asked when Mike would be there and I said, "I never know."

Brad said, "Isn't he worried guys would hit on you?" I said, "Nope, he gives me a lot of freedom."

I think the light went on for him right then.

He asked me to dance and I did my subtle sexy moves. The first was a slow dance and it was like we were already fucking." ( an exaggeration but you get the idea). Then a couple fast ones and I was being as sexy as I could without looking ridiculous. I tried to make the moves sexy but classy and not over done. He was a pretty good dancer which is always sexy in a man.

Mike finally came in and I introduced them.

Brad said, "Hope you don't mind me dancing with your wife."

Mike said, "Absolutely not, she can do whatever she wants." Another time later he said, "Carrie can do whatever she wants, and I Mean anything" and winked at Brad.

He may as well have said, "you can fuck my wife." And my smile and look said, "yes you can."

Brad looked at me and I smiled and again gave him a "Yes, he doesn't care and you can fuck me" look.

Mike was acting very confident and not nervous at all.

Brad suggested we get a table so we did. Mike ordered drinks and we began to talk. Small talk about jobs, where we live etc. We didn't exchange anything specific but first names and we never did.

When a great dance song played, (AC/DC always gets me on my feet) Mike said, "Go ahead and dance with Carrie, I'm a lousy dancer (Lie)." So he took my hand and we went out and danced 3 or 4 songs in a row. Mike kept giving us "The go ahead and dance motions."

At one point, under the table, I slipped my feet out of my sandals, crossed my legs and started slowly rubbing my toes on Brad's leg. He was wearing shorts. He had sexy muscular calves. He didn't react too much but enough to know he liked it.

Mike told me when we got back to the room that he knew what I was doing with my feet and it was really making him hard.

After maybe 2 hours of dancing, talking (more flirting and toe teasing), Mike said that we had better get going and had drank enough for the night. It was about 10:30 and the place was slowing down.

I thought, wow that's it? That would have been fine I guess, although I was really turned on so to be honest, I would have been disappointed after going that far.

Mike quickly said, "Why don't you come over to our pool tomorrow and have a few drinks there. I'm going on a fishing charter for a few hours and you could keep Carrie company since you two seem to hit it off."

Huge Hit of Adrenalin !!!! Mike had a plan.

Brad's eyes lit up and he said, "Absolutely ! What time, I'll be there for sure."

Mike said, "My fishing charter is at 1:00 why don't you be there around 11:30. Meet us at the pool, we'll be looking for you."

I knew there was no fishing charter and now I knew exactly what was going to happen.

Brad said again, " No question I will be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world." No question, he'd be there.

We told him the Marriot Resort and Mike gave directions. Brad said, "See you tomorrow for sure at 11:30 !"

He looked right at me and I gave him the, "Can't wait for you to fuck me look and smile."

All three knew exactly what was going to happen.

The timing was perfect. Saturday was our last day and we were flying out early Sunday. We had most of the week alone with just us and now ending with a sexy lover who I'd never see again ! Perfect !!

Back at the room we were both really excited but again decided not to have sex that night. We had sex about 4 times last week so one night without was worth the build up of sexual energy. So the last sex we had was Wednesday night. Plus we both had enough to drink.

I asked, "When did you come up with the plan?" He said, "When I was outside watching you." He asked, "Are you excited? I said, "Really excited!" He said, "Me too!"

We went right to bed.

We were both up by 6:30 and were starving. We showered and went down for breakfast at the Hotel. Mike had a Double Bloody Mary. He said he felt a little hung over. He was pretty quiet during breakfast but we did talk about the night before and the upcoming date. Condom/No Condom etc. He was really nervous.

After Breakfast we went down to the beach and took a long walk. Mike admitted he was feeling nervous and apprehensive. He said, "Brad is a pretty good looking guy." I said, "yes he is. He's sexy but I love your heart more than his body. Besides, you're pretty sexy yourself."

I explained that Frank and now Brad were just sex objects to me. I'm not so shallow or unhappy that a sexy man is going to take me away from you. Women objectify men just like men do women.

I said, "Love takes time to come to full bloom and one night with a sexy guy is not going to take me from you. Our love has grown over time and that kind of love doesn't happen over night. Our relationship has grown for the past 12 years into something special."

I added, "I know the difference between real love and erotic sex. We don't have to do this. I would be willing to stop this today."

Mike said, "No, I don't want to stop it. It's so damned sexy to me it's hard to describe the thrill of you being with another man. It's just scary this time like it was with Frank the first couple times. I think the alcohol gave me liquid courage last night. I hate this feeling on one hand, but love it even more when it actually happens.

He regressed to his early Frank mode and said, "Damn Carrie I pushed you into this and......"

I stopped him right there and said, "Mike, I'm doing this of my own free will and would stop this minute if I thought it was a threat to our relationship. I'll never see this guy again."

He hugged me and said, "Carrie I love you so much." I said, "and I love you too." We hugged and kissed then headed back to the room.

We enjoyed the rest of the walk down that gorgeous beach, holding hands and didn't say much. We got back to the room about 9:30.

We decided to get ready and go down to the pool and enjoy the rest of the morning there.

We talked mostly about what might happen and how he wanted me to remember every detail. He was hoping brad was into feet, but wasn't counting on it.

At the bar Brad was checking out my legs and seemed to be looking much lower checking my feet, but it could have been the ankle bracelet or sandals he noticed. I was doing my best to draw attention to my feet with my sexiest poses. Even posing my feet makes me feel sexy now. Never thought of my feet as sexy before Mike. I still think Mike over-rates them.

Part of the exhibitionist I have become I guess. Even my feet make me feel sexy.

Mike said to do everything I could to attract him to my feet without being too obvious. I said, "Honey, you taught me well how to be subtle with teasing and I know you love me doing it. But if a guy isn't into feet, he just isn't into feet and the sexiest feet in the world won't change that. We just need to find a Foot Guy.

Mike stressed that he wanted Brad and me to take our time. He was going to pretend to leave for the fictitious "fishing charter" but was going to watch the pool area from the patio where he had a view, then do something else when we went up to the room.

He didn't want me to have a time limit. He said, "You'll never see him again so I see no danger in you spending more time talking or whatever. You'll have 3.5 or 4 hours if you want. I will not return until 5:00 or when you call. Just don't give him specifics like your e-mail, phone, address or last name.

I agreed completely about the info. At this point he knew we lived in SE Florida but that was it.

He wanted me to do leg and feet poses on the lounge while Brad and I talked before going to the room. He wanted me to make him crazy with jealousy while he watched from the patio. And I did. We had a signal......when I did a slow little pointed toe kicking swim move with my legs, I was acknowledging him.

The last thing he said before Brad arrived was, "Carrie, make it really good for him and take your time." I said, "Don't worry I will"

I know what he means when he says make it really good. He says it every time before Frank arrives. He means the way I move my hips, squeeze his cock and the way I give oral.

Brad arrived right on time. He was wearing a T shirt, a pair of warm up pants and sandals. We saved a lounge for him putting me in the middle.

We greeted him, he immediately took off the pants and T shirt and sat on the lounge. Wow, did he look good without a shirt!

He has a great build with defined chest and arm muscles. Better than it looked in a shirt. Not a well defined six pack, but a very firm tummy. His legs are also muscular and well defined. In short, the Biggest Hunk I have ever been with. I guess a girl never knows until the shirt comes off. He looked Huge! The kind of man that could easily control a woman

( By the way, Mike wants me to be honest in the way I describe Frank and this guy. It heightens his fear, anxiety and jealousy, but turns him on like nothing else. If Brad's cock is big and sexy to me, he wants to know every detail that turns me on.)

I don't totally understand why he loves this whole thing so much, but I just know it does. I quit trying to analyze him. It's just the way he is and always will be.

Another man fucking me absolutely thrills him. 1,000 x more than other thing I could do for him.

If he wanted another woman, it would have the total opposite effect on me. I'd kill him. It's pretty obvious the only woman he has any interest in is me and I don't worry. He rarely ever mentions other women.

I have to stop here if I'm going to get something posted today. I had no idea I would be writing this long. Once I get going, the thoughts just fly out of my head and I have a tendency to write them all down.

I have things to do to get ready for work tomorrow before I finish writing. I'm not even totally unpacked because I started this writing as soon as I could. I'm posting the first part of this because now because I know some people are waiting to hear how things went.

At least you now know something did happen and you have all the build-up All that's left are the "Juicy Details!" I'm going to try to finish this tonight or tomorrow morning.

Not intentionally leaving you in suspense. Maybe I can get it posted tonight.

Carrie

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Welcome back, Carrie & Mike. Happy to hear you had a wonderful vacation with a climatic culmination. In lustful awe and anticipation! Knowing the juicy details are coming, Monday won’t have a Bob Geldof aura.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon May 21, 2018 2:46 am

I was up until 10:00 finishing this so I could post this morning. Mike thinks I am submissive to you guys on this site. :lol:

Mike wants this entry to be very detailed. He wants very vivid descriptions these dates and not just the sex. Like me, he thinks the build up is almost as much fun as the actual sex. The anticipation.

So this may be really looooong.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll continue here with getting ready.

My feet get really dry without regular applications of lotion. I didn't have time for a pedicure Saturday before we left and I also cancelled my last regular pedicure with all the things going on with Frank, shopping for and buying a car, vacation shopping and making deadlines at work. We were also on the beach (sand) and in the pool (chlorine) recently. Plus Mike hadn't put lotion on them or exfoliated for awhile.

I promised I would put lotion on my feet

I asked Mike again, before Brad arrived if he wanted to watch all or some of it? We talked about it at breakfast and earlier last week but came to no decision. Now was the time to decide.

He said he didn't want to this time but definitely wants to watch with Frank next time. He said, " At home with Frank he felt he could come in and out undetected without disturbing us. If it got too intense, he could leave. Can't do that in a hotel and the intensity may be too much.

I didn't question his decision but he's definitely interested in watching in the future.

Before Mike left for his "Fishing Charter" about 12:15 . He said, "You two have fun and enjoy each other. Here's my room key you might need it.. I won't be back before 5:00."

It was crystal clear that Mike was all in.
__________________________________________________________________________________

After Mike left, Brad said, "Mike seems like a nice guy." I said, "He is a great guy. He let's me have a lot of freedom.

He showed me his $300 sunglasses. I showed him my $125 sunglasses. He said, "Yea, but mine were free!"

I asked his age and he said 50. He looked younger.

We started talking. He told me he was divorced two years and had two daughters. He talked about his feelings on that issue. He's been dating different girls recently but nothing serious yet. His #1 girlfriend was supposed to be there with him but she had to cancel late because of a family crisis, and #2 girlfriend didn't have a passport and not enough time to get one. I guess #3 was not in the running.

Finally he was the one that down got to business.

Brad: " So Carrie, what do you want to do this afternoon?"

Me: "Have amazing sex with you. Why beat around the bush right?"

Brad: His eyes lit up and he smiled, "I kinda knew you'd say that. It's pretty clear it's ok with Mike."

Me: "Yes it is, so don't worry. He knows what's going to happen and wants it as much as I do"

Brad: "I'm glad, but I don't get a man wanting his wife to have sex with another man. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to accommodate."

Our conversation turned to sex from there on.

He wanted to know if we had done this before. I explained Frank being the first. I asked him if he had. He said yes about a year ago, on another vacation with other single guys in Cancun. He ran into a couple like us only older......early or mid 50's. He said that's why he pretty much knew after he met Mike what we were looking for.

The other couple set it up exactly like we did with the wife going into a bar near their hotel alone. He hit on the woman and the husband showed up. He had sex with the wife in the couple's room. Obviously our plan is not original. Must be standard procedure when finding a man for a vacationing Hot Wife.

He asked me what kind of sex I liked. I told him I like the man to be in charge and that I honestly get turned on most when I am being submissive.

He said that he preferred submissive women to aggressive and he liked being in control.

I asked what else he liked. He said he just liked erotic sensual sex. Nothing "Bizarre" as he put it. That really put me at ease.

I said my main restriction was anal. He also said he's not into anal. I also said I preferred giving oral sex to getting it but didn't say he couldn't.

I also took that opportunity to establish a safe word..............Red. He said with the Cancun couple used the same word. Another Universal in the Hot Wife World?

Finally I said, "I'll go up to the room and get ready. How about giving me 40-45 minutes to get ready?" He said, "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere" It took some time to get to the room so I gave myself ample time.

I wanted to take time and look as sexy as I could. Also enough time for him to get to get totally frustrated and ready to hopefully ravage me !

As I walked away from him I did my sexiest walk. Mike has taught me well and I know how to be sexy yet subtle. I've been well practiced and coached for a long time. If it's too blatant, it looks ridiculous.

First thing I put on some sexy music and turned the volume low to just the right level. Just background. Mike and I found the music on theTV music channels. A sexy environment really affects me a lot. Especially erotic music. I like a dark setting but the view of the ocean and the music was just right for this occasion. I had the drapes wide open.

The music was called, "Erotic Lounge and Luxury Chill Out" If you want to enhance your imagination as you read this encounter and pleasure yourselves as some of you have said you do. I checked and it's on youtube. As I've said, the right music gets me going.

I was happy to see that the maid had visited and there were fresh sheets and pillow cases on the bed.

I turned down the covers. The condoms Mike bought were the most sensitive on the market. I put two on the night stand along with lubricant and my little vibrator. Mike and I had sex about 4 or 5 times last week and I wanted to make sure I got wet enough, thus I took out the lubricant. The last time we had sex was Wednesday evening so I figured I'd be plenty wet but wanted to be sure.

I didn't discuss condoms with Brad, and let that wait until he arrived. I really hoped we wouldn't use them and would leave it up to Brad. To be honest, I didn't want to talk about it and he didn't bring it up either, so we went without even though they were right there on the night table. We were both avoiding the decision.

I took a shower, dried and fixed my hair. I pulled my hair back and tied it with a navy blue ribbon. I put on perfume I bought for the trip. (Guilty by Gucci). I don't use much makeup but I did put on some lip stick, mascara and eye shadow. I made sure I was shaved smooth both legs and where it counts (wink). I put lotion on my feet as Mike wanted.

I had a great tan by that time and really defined tan lines. I looked at my naked body in the full length mirror. I felt pretty confident and thought I looked pretty good. I've never had a lot of confidence regarding my body. I think I am ok, not bad, average. But Mike thinks I'm beautiful.

I am as thin as I have been in a long while but my breasts don't look any smaller from the weight loss. I'd bet I don't weigh 105 lbs. The guy I was about to have sex with surely has been with some beautiful women.

I put on a short, white satin bath robe and a thin gold necklace. I was ready, nervous and excited and I felt a little Insecure.

I took another look at myself in the mirror and began to sway to the music I was playing. I untied the belt on my robe and left it open. I started gently moving my hands over my breasts and stomach as I swayed to the music for a couple minutes. My breasts and nipples were hard.

I decided I was pretty sexy and I felt more confident.

I re-tied the belt and began the wait.

I was a little concerned that he was a stranger and bad things can happen with strangers. But being a submissive, that scary thought just turned me on more.

Here I was, the helpless girl of my fantasies, in a foreign land waiting to be sacrificed to the Sex Gods. (Fantasies are great fun, but some are ridiculous like this one).

By my calculations we had about 3.5 to 4 hours before Mike returned. We could take it slow and really have fun. If I didn't call Mike he was to assume it wasn't over and not come back until I called.

I took my time getting ready and still had a little time to wait. I just sat on a chair on the balcony and waited listening to the sexy music, watching the beautiful water and getting more excited and turned on with every second. The sexual tension was really building up!

I waited maybe 5 minutes before there was a knock on the door. Huge Adrenalin Rush!

I opened the door, smiled and said Hi in a sexy tone. He came in, looked me over and said, "Wow, you look beautiful." Before I could say thanks, he pulled me into him. I went up on my toes, he hugged me and gave me several long, deep passionate kisses. Short women have to get their toes to kiss big guys. He a great kisser was definitely a big guy that had a big hard on.

He said, "I wanted to fuck you from the minute I saw you. You looked so sexy sitting there alone in that sexy dress with your legs crossed." I said, "it wasn't much longer before I wanted it too."

He added, "I am attracted to small, pretty women like you." I said, "and I'm attracted to big men."

He said, "let's take it slow and not make things happen too fast. Let's try to hold off cumming as long as we can." I said, "That's exactly what I was thinking."

He wanted to go on the balcony and check out the view.

I led the way and was standing at the rail. He was behind me. He showed me where he was staying. We talked about other things we were impressed with and enjoyed on Grand Cayman.

.After maybe10 minutes of conversation, still behind me, he put his arms around me and began kissing my neck, nibbling on my ear and smelling my hair. It gave me chills and it was so hot. I was melting. He then started touching and fondling my breasts outside my robe. He was definitely taking his time unlike Frank.

I could feel his hard cock pressing into me from behind. I was so turned on I was beginning to doubt that I could hold off as long as he could. I wanted to give him time to get frustrated before he came up to the room, but it seemed like I was the one that was frustrated and would have trouble holding off. I wanted his cock inside me!

We moved off the balcony. He turned me around, pulled me toward him and gave me another deep kiss. I was again way up on my toes. He took my hand and put it on his cock and I started rubbing it as we kissed. I could tell it was big and hard, but he still had his warm ups on and I was still wearing my robe.

But touching his cock, even outside his warm ups, was the breaking point.

I couldn't take it anymore. This was totally out of character for me but I said, "Can I suck your cock right now?" He smiled and said, "Hmmm, exactly what I was thinking."

I took his hand and led him near a chair. He took off his pants, T shirt and bathing suit. I thought OMG when I actually saw what he had, both his physique and his cock.

I actually think I gasped a little seeing it for the first time. Seriously, it almost took my breath away. It was maybe just a little longer than Mike and Frank but much thicker. He was tall and with that overpowering body, but I couldn't take my eyes off his huge cock. I wanted to give him the best blowjob he ever had then have him the best sex he ever had.

He sat down and I stood in front of him. I started slowly taking off my robe and posing my legs. He said, "Your body is so beautiful. Turn around slow and let me see all of you" I kind of moved to the music as I slowly turned. I felt confident and loved his inspection.

I got on my knees between his legs and just looked at his huge cock for a few seconds. Perfectly hard, straight, erect and so thick. Sexy veins and a proportionately sized head. It was gorgeous and I wanted to remember every detail !!

I took it in my hand and began slowly stroking him, kissing and licking the head. Especially the sensitive area below the head of his cock. He was moaning deeply and that always turns me on.

When he had enough of my teasing he said, "Take it deeper." I took it little by little into my mouth but couldn't take it too deep because it was thicker than I was used to. I gaged slightly. He said, "Don't worry, no girl I've been with has taken all of it."

I concentrated on the head of his cock and a few inches below. It was way too big to take much more than half of it in my mouth.

After a couple minutes he said, "Oh my God, you are incredible. I've never had anything like this and I've had some great blowjobs. I'm serious, you are fantastic." That made me want to do even more.

I didn't stop as he spoke and began gently massaging his balls. He was really moaning deep and obviously loving it so I was going to keep doing it as long as he wanted but I was dying to have his cock inside me but I knew it wouldn't be long until it was.

I had to stop a several times because my jaw was open so wide I had to give it a brief rest before I continued. He was so much thicker than I am used to and had to give my jaw muscles short rests.

Obviously, women are good at giving oral if they like doing it. I know some women that always try to avoid oral if they can. In fact, none of my close girlfriends like it much.

After a long time he put his hand on my head and said, "stop for now." I could feel him pulsating in my mouth and I think he was getting too close to an orgasm and wanted to hold off.

He helped me up and pulled me toward him. He started kissing me and fondling my breasts. He reached down and started rubbing my clit and then started to finger me. I stood way up on my toes making it easier for him to get his fingers deeper inside me. My feet almost off the floor. He took his time with everything and rushed nothing. So good, but I thought, Please Fuck me!

Next he said, "lay on the bed and let me look at you." I couldn't believe another man wanted to just look at me. I started doing Mike's favorite poses emphasizing my legs and feet. Mike, Frank and now Brad seem to like looking at me. I've never had great confidence in my body, but I'm really beginning to love men looking at me naked. I truly am becoming an exhibitionist I think.

I arched my back and he just looked me over head to toe for more than a few minutes. I loved him watching me, but I was ready to be fucked. More than ready.

Many guys want to get right to the sex. Obviously they have no clue or they don't care what gets women turned on. That's one reason I like older men. He knew how to make me almost plead for his cock. That's exactly what he was doing, withholding as long as he couldt.

After he was finished staring at and complimenting my body he turned me sideways on the bed and got on his knees. He spread my legs and put them over his shoulders and started giving me oral. It was wonderful even though I told him earlier I preferred that he didn't. The feeling was unbelievable and I'm glad he didn't listen. It felt so good but I was thinking, for God's sake.....Fuck Me .

He started fingering me same time he was making love to my clit. I was getting really close to cuming and said, "Please stop, I don't want to cum this soon." He said he didn't want me to either but this was really frustrating me.

He turned me back around with my feet now back on the bed and got between my legs. I pulled my knees up. He began teasing me with his cock rubbing the head on my clit and almost but not quite entering me. My knees were up and my toes pointed hard. He kept doing that so long and It was driving me crazy ! He was teasing and I was ready to scream ! He was winning the teasing contest.

Finally I whispered, "Please fuck me. "

He was merciful and began going inside me a little at a time. I was so wet and as big as he is, he entered me easily. He was so thick and it felt like nothing I have ever experienced. I just laid there with my eyes closed, knees up and toes pointing, rubbing my clit as he slowly went all the way in. I wanted him to drive hard and deep but he didn't

Then he came down on me and began slowly thrusting. It felt so good I couldn't believe it. I felt so small and feminine under his huge masculine body. His thick cock made my vagina feel full. He even said, "You are so tight" at that same moment.

He kissed me a lot the entire time and I love passionate kissing. My eyes were closed and I was softly moaning like I was in a dream. His upper body was so muscular, big and sexy. He had just enough chest hair. He was massaging my breasts and I was moving my hands across his massive chest and shoulders feeling taken.

He kept thrusting with his powerful hips into me more and more forcefully. I could feel how strong he was. I started moving my hips and squeezing his cock. He reacted when I started squeezing and said, "wow what are you doing?" I didn't answer. He said, "Keep it up whatever it is."

I don't know how I held off cumming.

After some pretty intense thrusting, he rolled off me and wanted me to straddle him. I mounted him and helped guide his massive cock into me. I was getting used to his size but it seemed to go deeper into me than any cock ever did. It felt so good. I was moving my hips and squeezing. I was doing most of the work but I loved it. He was rubbing my clit and it felt heavenly.

After awhile, he said, "I want you from the back." I rolled over and he positioned me on the edge of the bed with just my feet over the edge of the bed. He had to put a pillow under my knees to get my hips to the right height.

When he went for the pillow I said, "Would you give me the vibrator on the night stand?" It took time for him to get totally inside me. This is the only time his cock hurt entering me. I started using the vibrator as he pumped fast controlling my hips and pulling me into him. I was close to cumming but the slight pain I was feeling held it off, but I could feel his huge cock driving into me and filling me completely.

Next he wanted back on top. He put my feet on his shoulders and pushed my legs back toward my head. He had his arms under my knees forcing my legs back. I couldn't move in that position, but I was squeezing his cock. He became even more aggressive at that point and was really fucking me hard and deep.

Finally he let my legs down and we were in the classic missionary position.

Suddenly he gave me a deep passionate kiss. Two seconds later he made one, really fast, deep and powerful thrust and I had one of the most powerful orgasms I can ever remember.

My vagina muscles contracted and my entire body convulsed. My back arched. I've always had pretty strong orgasms, but this was unbelievable. I seriously even felt it in my feet. I thought it would never end. A true full body orgasm like I have read about.

He was barely thrusting now. He let me enjoy the orgasm completely.

But, after I calmed down ..... he suddenly kissed me then again thrust deep and forcefully. I had a second orgasm just as powerful or more powerful than the first. I think he knew I would cum again and how to make it happen.

I was shaking/contracting uncontrollably again. They were both long, intense mind blowing orgasms. My second is always less intense but not this time. It was indescribable !

I included the note below in this post because I thought it was a good time to address my orgasms here in the forum. I know it breaks the flow of my writing, so maybe skip this and read it later.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: I think the powerful and multiple orgasms I've been getting the past few years with Mike and now these guys are because of the vaginal exercises I've done. They have not only benefited Mike, but it's made my orgasms fantastic.

I think Brad's unusually thick cock along with my squeezing put more pressure on the walls of my vagina and made the orgasm so dramatic. Before doing exercises I got both vaginal and clitoral orgasms, but they were often more clitoral and the pleasure was localized there. I still get that kind, but when I am really turned on, I get these multiple fantastic full body orgasms like with Frank and now even more so with Brad.

I've been getting these intense orgasms for a few years with Mike, but this was unreal. I think it's also the situation with all the fear, erotic emotions and excitement. I've always had both kinds, but the intense kind only when I was extremely turned on.

I think the unexpected kisses and quick, hard thrusts also contributed. Mike makes me cum that way.
_______________________________________________________________________________________-

Brad obviously knows what he's doing. I'm sure he knows from experience that his thick cock makes a difference.

I was like jelly shaking with spasms. Uncontrollably shaking as he kept kissing me and thrusting as I came.
Again it was indescribable. No words are adequate. I think only a woman could understand.

After I calmed down, He let my legs down. I started squeezing his cock moving my hips up into him and pulling down when he withdrew. I knew he'd cum if I kept up with that movement. Sure enough he stiffened up and exploded deep inside me grunting deeply. He just said, "OMG"

We lay there with him inside me saying nothing for a minute. He kissed me deep again. Then he said, "How do you do that?" I said, "you mean this" and I started squeezing his cock. He said, "Yes that's what I mean."

I told him to not move. I could feel he was getting soft. I said, "Don't move and I'll show you. I started squeezing and he actually got hard again with just me squeezing and he started thrusting for a minute but then stopped.

He said, "Carrie, I swear this is the best sex I've ever had. Mike is one lucky Man" Not sure he meant it but I loved him saying it. I responded, "And you have an amazing cock and I bet you make a lot of women happy with it." He smiled.

He rolled off and we began to talk.

He wanted to know how I got so good at sex. I said, "First I've always had strong sexual urges and I think because I love giving men pleasure, I work at it. I've paid attention to what seems to please. When I know a guy is really enjoying it I remember what I did and want to make it even better."

I continued, "I focus on the man's pleasure. I am submissive and giving pleasure really turns me on. I try to get better because it also makes it better for me as well. It's a "submissive thing." I guess.

We had lots of time left so we talked more just laying there naked on the bed. He talked about how he feels about his ex and kids etc. but mostly he had questions about the Hot Wife thing. He wanted to know about Mike, our relationship and how the Hot Wife thing evolved.

like me, he has no idea why a man would be so thrilled by another man fucking his wife. I told him what Idon't try to analyze it any more. Now I just accept it and am enjoying the ride with him. I told him the whole history of how I resisted for years and how long it took to get me to actually do it. But with fantasizing and gaining trust in Mike, I got to where I was willing to try it.

I started slowly and gently touching and stroking his cock. Kind of playing with it as we talked still fascinated. It was getting hard again. I've never asked a guy how big he was because most guys I have been with were plenty big. I just had to ask, "You have an amazing cock. How big are you? I knew he'd have the answer. I've heard all guys know their penis size.

He said, "I'm 7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches in diameter. I'm kinda proud of the little fellow !" :lol:
We had about an hour left and he said, "I'm going to fuck you again." I replied, "I was hoping you'd say that. I want you to cum again."

He got on top missionary. I made it the best I could and he was able to have another strong orgasm. I didn't have an orgasm, but I was close. It was still really good.

2 seems to be my limit. ( I've only had three orgasms in one session a few times. I have had three with Mike maybe 4-5 times and a couple times with guys before Mike but not with Frank or now Brad.

He was done and I said you better go and he agreed. It was after 4:30.

He tried to get my phone and other info as he dressed, but I told him no and I told him why. Thankfully he didn't try to convince me otherwise.

I said, "Let's just enjoy the memories. I know I will. You were really great."

The last things he said were, "So will I. Believe me I will never forget this. Mike is so Fucking lucky and I can't believe he lets other men fuck you. I'd want you all to myself. You probably think I say this to all the girls, but honestly, this is the best sex I've ever had."

I just smiled. Again, true or not, I liked hearing it.

He thanked me, gave me a good-by kiss and hug then left.

I laid in bed naked for about 15 minutes before I called Mike giving Brad time to clear the hotel and for me to process what just happened. It was so different than Frank in so many ways. I will be journaling about it for sure.

I called Mike and he was there in about 15 minutes. I continued to stay naked in bed until he arrived. He was excited and of course wanted all the details. Again he wanted to wait until I had given him most of the details before we had sex and again he exploded within minutes. He had re-claimed me. I assured him that I loved only him and I am totally his.

Mike isn't threatened by me not cuming after these dates. He understands that I don't have much left and it has nothing to do with him or his performance. We've talked about it after my dates with Frank. He understands and is fine with it..

We were starving and decided to get dinner from Room Service and he also ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate. We emptied it.

After having dinner, we sat on the balcony and enjoyed the champagne and our last evening on Grand Cayman. It was a fantastic vacation and everything we hoped for when we booked it months ago. Brad was the "Cherry on the Cake."

We started packing about 9:00 and were in bed before 10:00. We had an early morning flight and had to get up by 5:30 am. It's only an hour and a half flight and believe it or not, we were back at our house by 1:00. We don't live that far from the airport.

I had to shorten things up here at the end if I was going try to post asap. I summarized our "After party." Mike and I talked about a lot of important things that I don't have time to write about now. Some of it I want to run by people here for feedback.

I can't stop myself with the editing and that at least doubles my writing time. Still the English teacher I guess and can't present a poor writing example to "My Readers".

Carrie

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:19 am

Amazingly intoxicating and cock-hardening recounting of your second hotwife adventure with Brad, Carrie. Brad was spot on with his accolades of Mike’s fortuity. Your writing is simply brilliant and erotically captivating. Your ability to please transcends your sensual beauty, sexual talents and sweet submissiveness. And I speak for more than myself in knowing your body is a work of art. Thank you for allowing us OHW voyeurs to ride along on your amazing erotic journey and devour you from afar! Looking forward to your next submission to Frank and your avid followers!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:50 am

Welcome home. Have to say that Iam not sure if it's your writing style or the way you retelling but this sounded like you were in a totally different scenario then with Frank. It reads like you were actually making passionate love with Brad as opposed to just wild sex. Alot of kissing and tender moments. Lying in bed together after the first time bonding. And no mention of Mike except that his cock was a bit smaller.

What did Mike do for these 4 hours?

Bigger question....What happened with the condoms? Are you , Mike and Frank ready to use protection for the next couple of months? Really risky Carrie.

Reads like you may have made a big turn in your explorations of this kink and more importantly your desires. Would really like to hear Mike's views after he reads your description of making love to Brad.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Mon May 21, 2018 5:34 am

Carrie, such a super hot story. I thank you and Mike both for the detailed accounts. I enjoy hearing women describe the thoughts, emotions, and sensations as they have sex. I also appreciate your candid descriptions of what it is for you to be a submissive. You are indeed a walking living wet dream. Good luck and happy hotwifing.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon May 21, 2018 7:45 am

Carrie, you certainly are a terrific writer after all your concerns and worries about that. Your writing serves many purposes and most important, your sharing your experiences here give us all something to cheer for. Seeing a couple embracing hotwifing and enjoy themselves so much is what life is worth living for. It not just sexually satisfying but quite emotional to see our fellow humans live life to its fullest.

Consider, the effort you put into your detailed writing has shown other men and women lurking here, that is possible to do, satisfying as well, and worth the risks and worry.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 am

Good Morning!

Frank called Mike yesterday and they set up a date for Friday. Mike told him about what happened on vacation (No condom) and he is ok with it, but he is starting to date and our arrangement may be comin to an end.

We are ok with that and in fact, we have been talking about trying more of the things Frank did to me together. Mike is looking forward to trying restraint, blindfold and variations on falaka etc.. He wants to be more dominant and is reading information about the Dom/Sub relationship and techniques used by Doms.

We want to re-focus on our sex together for awhile. We definitely think there will be more Frank's in the future, in fact Frank mentioned that he has a friend that is definitely interested in taking his place at some point. He told the guy about us and he is a possible man for the future. Frank didn't tell the guy anything specific about us so we might consider checking him out in the future.

Big difference between my experiences with Frank and the one with Brad. Brad was more like Mike and I make love, more intimate. The major thing I came away with from Brad was an increased confidence in my attractiveness to men. Mike has always said I underestimate my looks and allure.

With Frank I have learned that I am much more submissive and open to BDSM than I thought or at least more open to sub/dom sex.

If any of you who read this have any questions, I'd be happy to answer as many as I can.

Must go.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 am

Good morning Carrie and Mike.
Threw a couple of questions at you guys yesterday. First was about how Mike feels about you actually making love with Brad for 4 hours as opposed to just having sex.

What about the condoms or lack there of and will you, Mike, and Frank now he using them for the next couple of months until your certain that random Brad was totally STD free?

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Tue May 22, 2018 5:12 am

i believe that frank has not given u oral, if i am correct, but Brad did, correct. if i am correct, i'm wondering why frank has not given u oral. i would think a guy his age & probably experience would love to give a beautiful woman oral. i think most guys do. just a thought.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Tue May 22, 2018 7:37 pm

We were in Grand Cayman last Wednesday on a Carnival Cruise ship. We fell in love with that island. We were impressed enough that we are researching flying in and staying for a week or so exclusive to the Grand Cayman. We may even spend several weeks there during our northern hemisphere winter. :up: :up: :up:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu May 24, 2018 2:21 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:We were in Grand Cayman last Wednesday on a Carnival Cruise ship. We fell in love with that island. We were impressed enough that we are researching flying in and staying for a week or so exclusive to the Grand Cayman. We may even spend several weeks there during our northern hemisphere winter. :up: :up: :up:
Youn will Love it !

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu May 24, 2018 2:23 am

Good morning !

We are on for tomorrow night. The last meeting with Frank.

Mike is keeping the agenda to himself and wants to surprise me. It's ok with me.

Frank apparently has a friend who is interested in taking his place. He highly recommends this guy and has good things to say about him. We will probably meet him sometime, but we are taking a break from the weekly date mode for now and focusing on us.

Mike is excited about trying new things that we have never done before. This experience has opened up a lot of possibilities for experimentation. I'm excited about it too. Mike has ordered some "accessories" but he's keeping that secret as well and again that's fine with me. I like surprises in the bedroom since we started this adventure.

Mike realized that it would not be difficult to find Brad if we wanted. I know the company he works for and that New Jersey is his sales territory. The only reason that came up was because I am going to a conference in Philadelphia in October and Mike reminded me. Mike is concerned about me being with Brad again and to be honest so am I.

We have fantasized about Brad this week during sex and it really does get me turned on. Mike gets excited during the fantasies but a lot of it is that Erotic fear we both recently discovered. He knows it could possibly happen again and that is very scary which is unbelievably sexy to guys like Mike as many of you know . Much to consider before October.

Not much else this morning. I am excited about Friday night.

Carrie

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:54 am

Hope your finale with Frank is one of orgasmic bliss, Carrie. I commend in every respect how both of you have indulged in your adventurous exploration and discovered where their is excellent communication and emotional alignment that it enhances the marital bond. Looking forward to more of your erotic journey even if it entails fewer dates with others!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 am

Good Morning !

Frank is coming for the last time tonight. I still have no idea what they have planned and I'm pretty excited.

We talked about the guy that Frank said was interested in taking his place. We still think it is time to get back to our sex life together. Mike is excited about trying new ideas that are more in the line of s&m. He has ordered some things (accessories) that he wants to keep secret until he uses them on me.

Mike likes the fact that I have always had submissive tendencies and fantasies. He always loved fantasizing about another man manhandling and using me (rough sex), but not like Frank has shown us.. This has opened an entire new world that we are excited about. Although Mike is not a dominant per se, he is finding that the idea of playing that role with me is exciting. The only thing we have done together in that realm is falaka and that was quite awhile ago and the one time with Frank.

We'd definitely like to meet the guy Frank has talked to Mike about, but probably a better time would be after Mike and I try to incorporate some of the new ideas in our sex together. It's definitely time for Mike and I to focus on us. We also agree that once a week is too disruptive to our lives. We have been preoccupied for well over a month now with Frank, and although it has been great, it's time to take a break and reassess and process the whole thing.

I'm sure that disappoints some of you guys. I can write about our experimentation if people are interested. Please let me know because there is no reason for me to do the kind of journaling that is aimed at the forum in general if nobody is reading. I will certainly pick it up when a new man enters the picture.

That's all I have this morning. I'll of course give you all the details of what happens tonight tomorrow.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri May 25, 2018 9:29 am

Not in the least disappointed and as a fellow bdsm practioner I'd completely enjoy hearing about what you guys get up to. On of the reasons we do non-monogamy is because we have strong interests that aren't all shared. If finding yourself in a d&s relationship helps you and Mike find new ways to be sexual together, that's all to the good ;-)

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Fri May 25, 2018 9:33 am

Have you told Frank that this will be the last time?
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:30 am

I don't think you have anything to worry about, a lot of us are invested in what you have done and what you will be doing...we will be interested in anything you want to write about.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat May 26, 2018 6:10 am

Good Morning,

We definitely broke new ground last night and it helped me better define what is ok and what isn't. It was sexy, but nothing like what I expected.

Mike said he was going to stay again. He told me to wear panties, bra and a robe, no shoes. I lit candles and put on the music.

Mike was really excited and told me he thought that I'd be ok what was going to happen. He seemed a little nervous but not the frightened kind of nervous as in Grand Cayman or first 2 times with Frank. I was just excited and ready. Again we didn't have sex since Wednesday night so my sexual energy was high.

Just before Frank arrived Mike said, "Frank wants to have you the way he wants tonight and I said it was ok as long as he didn't hurt you more than he has so far."

I said, "That's fine. He has been great and deserves what he wants for once. I trust him and will give him the best sex he's ever had"

Frank arrived on time as usual. He was friendly and again ready to go.

He told me to turn around and face Mike. Then he blindfolded me and Mike led me to the bedroom. Now I had no idea who was where until behind me Mike started gently kissing my neck and ears then started to fondle my breasts and then begin taking off my bra. I knew it was Mike by his touch and smell of his cologne.

Frank was rubbing my lower stomach, inside my thigh and finally my pussy. It was obvious Mike was going to participate. He took off my panties and helped me step out of them.

I've never experienced two men touching me and it was exciting from the get go. I just relaxed and let go all control and enjoyed the sensations. I went right into my total submissive mode. It was amazing and being blindfolded made it even better. I was already getting wet and the endorphins were flowing.

Still blindfolded, (Frank) led me to the side of the bed and sat me down then gently pushed me on my back. One of them spread my legs. He went down on his knees and started giving me oral. I knew it was Frank because mike grabbed one ankle and started kissing and licking my entire foot and toes. My other leg was draped over Frank's shoulder. The feeling was unbelievable.

Frank then began fingering me while he continued to make love to my clit. Mike started rubbing my foot on his cock like he usually does. One hand grabbing my ankle, the other my toes and rubbing his cock on my foot. I just again tried to relax and let them do what they wanted. I loved feeling helpless and "Taken"

Total submission. It was beyond words again and I think only understandable only by a woman. I was moaning softly (my little girl moan) and getting wetter by the second. They took their time. They didn't seemed anxious to rush anything. I came close to orgasm but he stopped just in time.

Frank then stood, put a pillow under my hips then put his hips between my legs and started teasing by rubbing his cock on my clit and almost but not quite entering me. teasing and it was driving me crazy.

Finally Frank aggressively drove his cock deep inside me. I was so wet he entered easily. His cock felt so good thrusting and filling me. I had a huge rush of adrenalin, endorphins or both. Whatever, I was so turned on and his cock felt wonderful thrusting into me.

Mike had stopped with my foot and I could hear what sounded like, and turned out to be a phone camera snapping pictures. Knees up, I pointed my toes as hard as I could to give Mike the picture I knew he wanted. He told me so many times that's how he fantasized about me with another man. Me under a man in the missionary position, toes pointing. I could hear Mike whisper a few times, "omg" as he took pictures.

Frank stopped and pulled me back into a sitting position on the bed. He took my head in both hands and said, "Now suck my cock and make it good" in a firm demanding voice.

I took it into my mouth and tried to give him the best I could. He was moaning deeply as he controlled my head and I hand my hands on his thighs. He said, "You are fucking fantastic!" as kept slowly pumping my mouth. I could feel him throbbing and flexing his cock and I loved it. I was giving Mike the best show I could.

I could hear the camera the entire time from different angles and close to my head at times. All Mike ever said was, "omg, omg."

I was still wearing the blindfold and it was thrilling not knowing what was going to happen next.

Frank pulled out of my mouth and said, "Mike is going to leave us now. He doesn't want to see the rest."

"What the heck does that mean," I thought. "Why not?"

I could hear the door close and Mike had obviously left. Frank said, "This is my last time with you and I want to fuck you any way I want!" That scared me.

He flipped me over on the edge of the bed in the doggie position and I knew what was coming.....sort of.

He positioned my hips and drove deep inside and started thrusting hard and really deep. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and was making deep grunts like I never heard from him. It was almost animal-like. He was pulling my hair hard and my head was back as far as it could go. It hurt and gave a little girl cry then said, "ow what are you doing?"

He said, "what ever I want, now shut up!" Now I was scared, but I knew Mike would never let him really hurt me. He let go of my hair and grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back and held them with one hand.

He suddenly slapped me really hard on my butt and kept pumping me hard and deep and my hands were completely controlled. Frank is really strong and my wrists were hurting because if his grip. I started to moan softly. He hit me again even harder. I said, "Please no more." I no sooner said that when he whacked me again, then one more time. I finally remembered the safe word and said, Red, Red, Red!"......He didn't slap me again but kept pumping hard and deep.

Mike came right in and asked, "Carrie, is everything ok?" Not wanting to cause conflict I said, "No everything is fine." Mike went back out of the bedroom.

This went on for awhile when he flipped me over on my back, spread my legs in a rough way, put his arms under my knees and drove my knees toward my shoulders. I was totally helpless and I was scared yet weirdly turned on. He had never treated me this rough. This was the mean guy I always fantasized about and now he was real.

He grabbed my throat and the pressure was more than before but I could still breath. He was driving into me really hard and fast. He was grunting again like an animal. I was totally controlled. If it weren't for Mike's presence I would have been petrified with fear and not the good kind of fear.

Finally he stiffened up, drove as deep as he could and had an explosive orgasm. I didn't cum.

He let my legs down and just laid on me for a minute. I asked, "are you done?" in the innocent little girl voice I always use with Frank.

Finally, he was still inside me but softening, I said, "What was that?" He said, "My last time with you."

He took off the blindfold, got off me, dressed and took me by the hand out into the hallway where Mike was waiting.

Mike asked right away, "Are you ok?" I said, "Yes I'm fine, no problem."

Frank quickly said, "I hope there is no problem with tonight. I was waiting for the safe word."

Mike looked at me and I said "no, not at all."

Frank continued, "Don't know if Mike told you but I have another guy that is interested in taking my place. He's a good guy and I think you'll like him."

Last thing he said was, "Thanks for the gift certificate. It's appreciated but wasn't expected. I've enjoyed this a lot."

He wished us well and walked out and that was it.

Mike said, "How was it? Are you ok? I said, "I'm fine and it was very sexy except toward the end. He slapped me really hard several times and I forgot to say the safe word so he hit me two more times.

He said, "I could hear you yell Red, Red, Red. and that's why I came in. When you said it was ok and I didn't hear anymore so I thought all was good."

I said, "Everything else was ok. That was the first time a man was really rough with me and I'm glad I experienced it because this helped me define my limits."

He said, "are you angry with me? Did I let you down?" I asked, "Did you know what he was going to do?"

He said, "Frank asked if he could have you his way this last time and get a little aggressive. I said sure because he has been so trustworthy so far. Now I wish I hadn't agreed"

I said, "No I agree he has been great and I would have trusted him as well. Something had to go wrong sometime. It's been too perfect. No big deal because it is the last time, but we both are learning a lot."

I said, "let's go back to bed. I want to have sex with you now. I don't want to talk, I want you to fuck me"

We went to bed and had amazing sex. I was already fantasizing about being taken so aggressively. it was already turning me on. I had three orgasms, two really strong and the third was just a little less intense. Mike had two strong orgasms.

I'm not sure why after what happened that I had such an immediate desire for such intense, passionate sex. Is there something wrong with me already fantasizing about what happened? I don't think I would have fantasized about Frank if he wasn't so aggressive. We were in the missionary position the entire time. We were both so very turned on.

Mike asked as we were having sex if I could still be taken. I said, "Absolutely, I want to be taken." He asks that question often when we are having sex, and when I say yes, I can be taken, it usually makes him cum. It did this time as well.

I think we were reclaiming each other. I wanted my sweet husband back after that experience.

I have been thinking about my attraction to dangerous situations, not that tonight was. Alone with a stranger now seems very dangerous. Brad was a stranger so I guess a girl never knows what she's going to get from a stranger.

I'll be journaling about my thoughts this week. This was a perfect time to take a time out.

I'll continue to post even though there is nothing planned. Several people have said they want me to.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat May 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Carrie, I think you got better and safer with Brad than you received from Frank. Instincts count for a lot in sexuality and Mike's instinct about your last night experience was entirely on point. As you say, in the future you'll know your boundaries better.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:38 pm

It would be really hot if you could post some of the pictures you took, if possible...

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 am

As always, Carrie, your detailed rendering of the finale with Frank is greatly appreciated and erotically captivating. Regret he went too far with it and compelled you to use the safe word, notwithstanding the post-coital conundrum it has triggered. I’m actually relieved to hear he’s being jettisoned. Your taken fantasy can be indulgied without you being slapped around. Seems to me as the boundaries may not have been clearly identified. Whether, in hindsight you enjoyed your adventures with Frank or Brad more, two things are abundantly clear to me - your are a stunningly sexy submissive who loves pleasing her privileged lovers and your love, devotion and commitment to Mike is unquestionable and paramount. You’ve both explored this incredibly exciting and, at times frightening, journey with your marital priorities in order. It’s been a captivating, cock-hardening pleasure to ride along. While we’ll totally understand if your respite is prolonged, admittedly and selfishly I’m hopeful you both decide and desire for you to continue to indulge your submissive cravings with others. Thank you again for sharing your diaries and yourself with us!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun May 27, 2018 5:30 am

Thank You Carrie for all the time you have spent to bring us along on this amazing journey.

I would like to go on record suggesting that Friday night is not the last time Frank will fuck you.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 27, 2018 10:52 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Thank You Carrie for all the time you have spent to bring us along on this amazing journey.

I would like to go on record suggesting that Friday night is not the last time Frank will fuck you.

Mr GILF
I'm glad you are enjoying ourm story.

Is that just a guess, or is there a reason for your prediction?

Carrie