I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Hahaha, I think you got the general idea, Suchen. I know it's not a laughing matter to Carrie and especially to Mike but this is the choice they made. They have to make their way through this new development step by careful step. I too, hope Mike will be OK through the night. The next step will be for Carrie and Anthony to go away to a local hotel for two days and nights without Mike. Again, Carrie explained this is to give him a better feeling what it will be like for him if they go on that trip to Palm Springs in a few months. Again, being a local hotel if the situation dictates, they can reconnect if there is a serious problem for Mike. I love the way Carrie is being so very thoughtful of Mikes feelings and protecting him in these potential tender times for him.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 am

This is Mike. Rough night for me. I hardly slept waiting for her to need my help. I kept watching the first 5 minutes of the video I gave you guys last week and jacking off. It's exactly whet she looks like under him except Carrie is much prettier. It's Bing search: The incredible black hulk fucking my wife [/b]49594hq. if anyone wants to see how fucking sexy she looks under a huge black guy. I hope some of you do I want your feedback. I went by the room quietly and heard his grunting and moaning as Carrie describes it. I could hear her soft submissive moans. Drove me crazy. I just walked by again this morning and heard the same aggressive grunts and moans. I will certainly sleep a lot as she writes. I wouldn't expect her to post until late morning or early afternoon. I hope he gets out of here pretty soon. I NEED to re-claim her.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 am

Good for you Mike, I did see that video and I can relate, usually I'm away when my partner is fucking a guy and I've also been right there often enough to know what I'm missing. Better, or perhaps worse, I've also done audio recording while I'm away and they're fucking and they do shit that they don't do when I'm there so I feel good about being away cuz I know that they are less inhibited and at the same time I kind of wish I could see that.

Again for better or worse it's kind of like the Heisenberg uncertainty principle -- observing the event happening has an effect on the event.

My my partner has also been in our place when I'm having sex with another woman and it clearly doesn't affect her the way it affects me when I know her pussy is getting cock it's just different for me I am intensely wrapped up in it and my partner pretty much goes and reads a book.

I imagine by now you guys fucking after Antony has left, wishing you both the best glad that it went well and recognizing but that doesn't always mean easy for your part of this. On the other hand it's going to be so different when they've been together all night and she's been wrecked during the night as well as again in the morning ... I'm envious ;-)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:56 am

I see that your adventures proceeded apace with Anthony while I took a medical sabbatical for the last two weeks. I hope you and Mike got what you both needed and wanted from Anthony last night!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:23 am

Good Morning,

Things went great. Anthony left about 7:00 this morning. Mike was uncomfortable, but survived better than he thought. We are both ready for the next step and are still open to me making the trip with Anthony. Last night made us feel even better. Much better. In fact we are both about 80-90% sure I will go.

I immediately went to Mike's room where he was waiting awake. He was so happy to have me in his arms again. He just hugged and kissed me for 5 minutes at least before I told him anything. Mike reclaimed me with mostly me giving him details and quick sex. Quick because he had masturbated so many time last night he only had a little left. I had 4 or 5 orgasms between last night and this morning. Great sex awaits us tonight no doubt. he went back to sleep and I started journaling.

I met Anthony in the usual way, alone, bare footed, wearing a short sexy gown and sexy panties. He arrived at 8:30 and he wanted to talk before anything started which was great because Mike wanted to talk as well. We talked a long time about the proposed trip and more.

He opined that if we were going to progress to the next step, he proposed I stay at his house rather than a hotel where we may be spotted by people we know. He said he is more than willing to pay for the hotel for 3 nights if we preferred. He said he set up an tentative meeting (Based on my ok) with another "Girlfriend" that was going on the trip with one of his friends. There are three local guys going including Anthony. Two with wives and one with a girlfriend. He said he would introduce us and we could have lunch and talk about the trip then go shopping for clothes. She has gone on several and knows the drill. She knows most of the women, what they are like good and bad, who to avoid etc. She can give me an idea of how things usually go. He said she is an intelligent professional with an outgoing and fun personality. He said, "Like you Carrie." She is going with one of Anthony's black friends and she is white like me so she can make me maybe feel more comfortable about there being mostly white women with white men. There will be three mixed couples including us so they are used to the situation.

I really like the idea. It should make me more comfortable and less worried about going. Knowing one of the girls before is great. He said she would help me create an alternative person for myself so I don't give away any information. He said she understands because she was married when she went the first time. She was a HW now divorced but not remarried to Anthony's friend. She can't wait to meet "Anthony's very first Girl to accompany him on one of these trips.

The Resort is very small and very exclusive. There are only 25 units and his group has reserved 15 of them. So little chance of running into someone I know. It's the L' Horizon in Palm Springs, California. It's historic from the early days of Palm Springs when people like Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Bob Hope went to Palm springs. Not surer they stayed in this particular place. It has been completely redone They always book an exclusive resort for these trips. We looked and it is awesome and very private. The rooms are usually $599 per night but they probably got a group rate. $600/ night is pretty exclusive. It looks wonderful.

Mike brought up the topic of romantic involvement and I chimed in. Again he made us feel even more comfortable. Mike started by saying that He and I talked about it and feel from my end there is not a chance. That I am very attracted to him sexually but that's all there is or ever will be. I agreed and said there is no way I would leave Mike or get romantically involved with my HW lovers no matter how sexy they were. This is all about fantasy fulfillment and nothing else. He kind of chuckled and said the same was true for him. He wants no long term relationship with any woman. He likes his life as it is and knows he would never stay loyal to one woman. He quickly added that he isn't having sex with anyone but me right now and would tell us if he was.

He reiterated that I was very special as a lover. (I hate writing this because it sounds egotistical) I am pretty close to perfect as a lover to him. He has never found the exact combination of things that turn him on about women before me. Especially my personality and intelligence. He has never invited other women on these because although some were pretty, small, sexy feet and submissive, the intelligence/personality factors weren't there. Most of the girls he has had sex with since his divorce lacked that one very important factor. Aaron told him a lot about me before he invited him on the yacht to basically share me. Aaron raved about not only my feet, looks and submissiveness but he said "She is really well spoken and intelligent. She also is fun to talk with."

The last topic was safety. Mike was very strong in stating his position. He reminded Anthony that we had a copy of his driver's licence and we'd like one of his Birth Certificate and Passport. The airline ticket would also prove that we flew together to California. He agreed and said both would be provided before the trip. Mike said if there was any violation of our agreement it was over. He reminded him of his promise that I would not be pressured to have sex with anyone but him. Also my decision on anything involving pain or unusual sex practice. All he said was, "Absolutely."

With all that settled, Anthony apologized for not including him that last time as promised. Mike said it was fine this time but not again. Later Mike said he had to make his position clear before he would consider allowing me to go on the trip. Again he said, "There is no way I mess things up with Carrie. She is very special."

Things turned to the overnight. Mike said he preferred to stay out of the room because he had to get used to leaving me alone with him. He would sleep in another room. Meanwhile he would watch TV out by the pool (We have a big TV mounted on the wall outside) so he wouldn't hear anything unless it was a loud scream. The bedroom he stayed in is on the other side of the house from the master but not so far he couldn't hear me if I needed rescue.

By that time it was well after 9:30 and Anthony took me to the bedroom. We had talked well over an hour. I submissively asked him if I could take a few more hits of the pot. He said sure. It's really good pot and certainly puts me in the mood. I told him to make sure he had some If I went on the trip. He said it should be no problem for him since it is legal in California. He is familiar with the strain that Aaron uses and I used every time with him. In fact, he got the stuff we have from Aaron. It REALLY makes me feel sexy. All pot makes me feel sexy but nothing close to this stuff. He said he would have it for me one way or the other. Can't take it on the plane but one of the men attending is from Cali. and would certainly get it for him. I also said we were getting low and he said he'd have more for our two day weekend.

I'm going to use direct dialogue only when necessary. It takes so much more time and I have a lot to write.

After we talked in the bedroom he told me to lay on the bed. He took the chair near the bed. He just looked at me for a few minutes and I took a sexy pose on my side and looked at him saying nothing. The primitive drum music quietly started. Mike had turned on the central sound system. We hadn't even talked about that, but he knows how much that turns me on. Sweet man. Again there was only candle light.

Anthony said, "You really love those drums don't you?" I said, "Yes, it makes me feel like I am in a dangerous place with men that want me." He said, I know danger really turns you on. I know from your fantasies you told me about and how you are with me. I sense your fear. Are you afraid of me?" I just nodded yes looking at him with a childlike little smile. He said, "I know, most women are when they are with me in bed." That fear I feel is a huge turn on as I keep saying. Fear is sooooo erotic to me. No man has ever scarfed me like Anthony or turned me on so much. I'm still afraid of his cock even after him fucking me several times. If he isn't somewhat careful his cock could really hurt if he slammed it into me right away. I am in Love with his cock yet scared to death of it.

I said in my little girl voice, "Are you dangerous?" He said, "I can be very mean at times." A chill ran through my body and I had an adrenalin rush.' "What makes you mean?" I asked. "Pretty submissive women do. Like you." he said. "I don't know why, but women like you bring out the mean side of me. I have a hard time restraining those urges."

I asked why he hasn't hurt me yet. He said that he controlled those urges with me because I am so special and I don't want to make the same mistake Aaron did. "But believe me, I'd love to hurt you." He reminded me that he did hurt me on the yacht. I said I vaguely remember.....I was so stoned. He said, "I fucked you hard and slapped your ass really hard."

Then he said something that really sent surges of adrenalin through me. "You want me to hurt you don't you?" After a few moments of silence, I nodded my head yes again like a little girl with my eyes down submissively." He said nothing. Surely he wouldn't do anything tonight, but now I was scared even with Mike in the house. He just left me hanging.

At this point I am not sure how much Foot love to write about. My sense is that few if any of you enjoy it and I can always give Mike all the details he wants. So this time I am going to summarize that part. I have identified my feet as a very stimulating erogenous zone.

All three Foot Men I have been with want me to pose my legs and feet before we start the juicy stuff. Anthony told me to lay on the bed and pose. He satin the chair and told me how he wanted me to pose and told me how sexy and pretty my feet and legs are. That lasted at least 10-15 minutes. He took out his cock and was stroking it as he watched and commented.

Then he rose and took off his clothes. He told me to get the vibrator and fuck myself with it. He wanted the vibrator on my clit but also going inside. He said, "Show me what you look like when I fuck you. move your hips and get into it, like you did on the yacht the first time"

I removed my gown and panties. I started slowly but really got into it after I was super wet. He kept saying, "Point your toes...…. pull your legs up and point" I LOVED it because I knew I was really turning him on. I LOVE that so much. I could see his cock was getting really hard.

I love his cock. I've never thought about a man's cock as much as I do his. It's just so manly, masculine and sexy to me. I'm thinking, "I can't believe I take all of him inside me but I'm starting to want it really bad" Meanwhile I'm getting more and more turned on seeing him get more and more excited. I can tell I am thrilling him fucking my imaginary man as he watches. I was moving my hips like his cock was inside. Slow circular motion. Lifting my hips up as the imaginary guy thrust into me and pulling down as he withdrew. But it was just the vibrator for now.

He stood over me with his massive cock hovering over my face. It was totally hard and pointed on an angle up toward his face. I am still amazed at how huge he is even though I have seen it now many times. 10 inches of black manhood is sexier than I can ever hope to explain in words. Intimidating, almost terrifying but so so sexy.

He obviously loves the position with me between his legs, feet elevated and pointing as I suck his gorgeous cock. He laid on the bed and physically put me between his legs. I started by licking the entire shaft from the head to his ball sack. slowly up.....then slowly down. Then I started kissing and licking his ball sack. It was firm and tight. Not hanging loosely like some men his age. Like a younger man, tight and compact. I was able to isolate his balls and gently suck each one, then licking his sack again. back and forth. He made such sexy moans of pleasure which made me want to be even better than ever.

The nerve right under the head is really pronounced. just like the large swollen veins on the shaft but even bigger. That area is always easy to locate on a man, but his is so much bigger like everything else about his beautiful, masculine cock. His veins were gorged and stood out...….. so sexy. I began swirling my tongue around the head but especially his huge nerve. His deep, animal like groans of pleasure were making me want to be as good as possible for him. Sucking his cock and hearing his groans makes me feel so submissive and feminine. I always feel submissive when I give a man oral. It's all about his pleasure. Mine comes from knowing I am pleasing him. I just keep thinking that I want to make it good as I can for him.

Then I started taking it into my mouth a little at a time but still swirling my tongue rapidly on his thick sensitive spot. Along with his groaning I felt it pulsate and twitch in my mouth. More incentive to be good. Along with the groans he was telling me how beautiful and unbelievably sexy my feet are. I was making love to his cock.

Then he flipped me over, my butt near his cock inviting him to fuck me , my feet on his thighs where he can see them as he puts his huge cock into my hot, soaking wet vagina.

He grabs my butt with both hands and starts teasing my clit and barely inserting the tip of his cock inside me. More and more. I reached under and began to manipulate my clit. It felt so good filling my tiny vagina. It's hard to describe how wonderful a massive cock like his feels as it enters. The slight pain as it first enters me. He must really like this position. He has wanted it ever since I did it a few sessions ago. (About the only thing I introduced to our sex.)

I moved my hips to enhance his pleasure and put pressure on the head and sensitive area. He LOVED it. I'm getting really good at that when the head of his cock is just inside me. He kept saying how pretty my feet are. He could see them on his thighs. We were both close to orgasm and he pulled out.

He threw me over on my back, again like I weigh nothing. He was going to fuck me missionary. I Love the missionary position. Imagine being a woman with a huge powerful man pinning you to the bed completely under his control. Knowing he could do whatever he wants and no way to stop him.

Try to imagine that guys...…. seriously. A man more than twice your size (250 lbs. to my 105 lbs.), 10 times stronger than you, coming down on you pinning you to the bed knowing he wants to hurt you. Your legs spread wide, holding your wrists down or choking you. Totally helpless. If you can imagine that you might get an idea of how scary that would be. Close your eyes and picture that. Put your Macho man self aside for a minute. Then knowing a huge cock will penetrate you and no way to stop it. God, it's beyond scary and sexy. No words can describe. I'm wet just writing it.

Let me know if any of you tried to imagine what I experience with Anthony. I would really like to know what you think about being in that position. Mike imagined it and said, "Wow how intimidating. Yea really frightening but not sexy like it is to you."

It would really make me very happy if a few of you would watch the video Mike suggested (Bing Bing Search: The incredible hulk fucking my wife 49594hq.) I want to feel like I am really sharing this with some of you. That you understand how scary it is and maybe even how sexy it is for a submissive girl. Imagine what I feel. I'll feel like I am really sharing my experience with you.

Sometimes when he is fucking me like that I put my hands on his massive chest and push slightly in resistance. The realization that I have absolutely no way to escape is unbelievably scary and sexy. Sometime he pushes my feet back toward my head, arms outside my kegs, his shoulders forcing my legs and feet toward my head. Totally and completely helpless.

Continuing: Anthony came down on me and started teasing me with his cock then just barely entering me with the head. I was so ready. I said, "OH God, please fuck me Anthony." He just continued the tease like he ignored my plea. Finally he started to go inside slowly going in, holding then withdrawing, going further in each time. Even though he was slow, the stretching pain was there but pain/pleasure combined.

It was finally in to the hilt and he started thrusting slowly. I wish I could explain what it feels like for a girl to take a cock that size. There are feelings in the vagina that are just so pleasurable. The feeling of being filled. Maybe if you men squeeze your muscles down there you might get the feeling. Another woman would totally understand. I try to squeeze him but it doesn't make a difference with Anthony. I am so very tight for him.

The groaning began. Like being fucked by a dangerous animal, seriously. His heaving breathing, so masculine. I was moaning like a little girl as usual. Each thrust was better than the previous. His thrusting began to speed up and he was more and more aggressive. As usual, and I don't know why, but he made a powerful thrust and I erupted. Shaking head to toe uncontrollably. Quivering and I felt like I was in a dream. one convulsion after another. A rolling kind of orgasm one after another. I've only had a few times before Anthony. Rising then lessening only to rise again full force. Honest, it must have lasted 5 minutes before I calmed down.

He kept thrusting the entire time and after I finished (I thought) he drove deep and hard, held it deep inside, stiffened and exploded inside me. I wished at that moment that I could get pregnant. I never had that fear since my cousin as a child when I thought I could. I wish I could experience that fear. Fear of being bred by a Black Man.

I guess this will be a two part. I must get something to eat. I have put a lot of extra work into this entry. Things I would not have described as detailed if it were just a regular entry. I want to feel like I am sharing this with you. The only way I can is if you respond. I think I deserve it. Please watch the video and try to imagine being a small girl being ravaged by a huge Black man. It's not unmanly to understand what it's like to be a woman taken sexually.

More later.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:55 am

Hey guys,

I just read my post above. So bad and confusing. Obviously I didn't proof read for grammar or clarity. I just can't write that much and take the time to check everything like I did in the beginning. If anyone is confused, let me know and I will clarify. I'm embarrassed it's so bad.

I will be writing more while Mike watches the NFL Playoff games. I have my laptop on my lap on one recliner and Mike is on the other checking out my legs and feet. He said, "It gets no better than watching Football and your feet at the same time." Pizza and beer for dinner! Maybe some pot before bedtime.

Tonight should be great for both of us. That will be the REAL time of reclamation! I love him so much.

Carrie

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:07 am

Carrie, Wow, a great update!!!! Sounds like you had a great night with Anthony. I'm looking forward to the rest of your night with him. I saw the video when it was first posted on your thread. It's quite impressive to see someone as dainty as you under a man that is large and muscular. It does stir some strong feelings in my memory of similar circumstances I've been in when I was in college (too young to really appreciate that dynamic). I was a football lineman (center) in school and strong. My memory was the power I felt as a young lady would be under me and moving as best she could and that I could put her in almost any position I wanted. It was a very powerful feeling and one I'm very sure Anthony is feeling with you. If I tired of a position I could just grab her and make that change. If she wanted a change she had to ask me to allow it, otherwise there would be no change. It was always great to be missionary and pin her as I thrust into her and completely dominate the activity. The events leading up to the fucking were her power, the tease, the question of IF she would or not. But once the sex began, the power changed to me as she submitted to my lustful desires. She became my toy and the object of my lust until I released into her. I sometimes wonder what that young woman thinks about our sex now that she's a very mature woman in her late 50s. And yes, I did engage in rough sex with her, mainly because I liked it and because I could do so with her much more than with more average sized women. Her small size was definitely a big factor in the intensity of the sex. Did I want to hurt her? YES! I did and I did so to a lower level but I also felt a strong urge to do more simply because I could! My upbringing and my respect for myself kept me from doing that over the several months we had sex. So, having this in my background and having spent some time in public safety, is why I get concerned for you with Anthony and his urge to hurt you. Other football players also had similar encounters and actually did things that were not good to their sex partners. There was a serious problem for one of them in academia as well as in the court system. I know what it feels like to want to exercise that kind of power on a woman and how much a guy can lose control in the heat of the sex. Maybe you could talk with Anthony and ask him just what does he mean by wanting to hurt you. Ask him directly what he wants to do to you. What is his definition of "hurt"? Sorry for being so long but you wanted some feedback on that video. Yes, it is a very powerful video and your feelings of you being under his control are very understandable. I just hope he will keep his cool when that urge to strike you or choke you hard hits him. He must remember his power can do serious harm to a smaller person like yourself, unintentionally!!!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:00 am

Great insight from the perspective of a Big Guy. That's why I thought the video would be good to watch. The size and strength difference is hard to fathom. The way it makes a small woman like me feel is hard to describe to a man. I read your entire post and enjoyed. Good suggestions for having Anthony be more specific on the "Hurt You" aspect but one thing that thrill me is the unknown. Knowing the animal is there and could strike anytime is a very erotic thought for me. I know that the potential danger and uncertainty with Anthony is one of the major reasons I find him so sexy and exciting. If he were just a nice big guy, I doubt I'd find him anywhere near as sexy. That and his huge cock which also represents danger to me.

Carrie

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:20 am

how many times did Anthony fuck u last night & again this morning?

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:47 am

Carrie, I'd love to spend some time with you going over your draft, which I can tell you reads just fine, very clear and see what someone with a better command of language does to improve it :-).

I can relate to the desire to be impregnated, for me my desire would have been to do it with my GF either holding my hand or kissing and playing with me as a male friend would fuck me. Alas that's definitely not in my cards.

<3 <3

S

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:16 pm

Hello dear Carrie,
Your part report of last night was easy to understand, it was comprehensive with lots of sexy detail, before the event I am always apprehensive for your well being, and then when reading of your experience I can relax and enjoy the well related scene. I would be more relaxed if you didn't have the desire to be hurt, and the enjoyment of the powerful sex was all you longed for. I suppose many of your readers would be not share my views and not object to reading of a bit of pain, perhaps I could do with a bit of backbone.
Anthony up until now has been admirably restrained, although I await the second half of the story. I know the current plan is for Mike to get used to you being alone with Anthony, I would have loved to read of a threesome at your house.
It would seem as if Mike is getting the soggy end of the sandwich at the moment. :)
Mike can never compete with a new relationship, and this one is off the scale, my wife had two experiences, one was a threesome with me and a friend, he had the height and build of a footballer, she screamed her head off with pleasure at the short, but powerful fuck, never had that reaction with me! the second was also a threesome with a friend who loved anal, and his cock was as thin as my finger, and he was seldom was able to come, but was very experiences, and could fuck forever. the point is those two short encounters gave her more pleasure than most of my 20 years of sex with her.
I have told of my experience as I can understand a little of the conflict Mike is facing and would love if that pain could be lessened.
I often worry that my negative posts may do more harm than good.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Hello Carrie,
Sorry this was a re-post.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Good Evening,

The first game was a Blowout and Mike lost interest in the game, but not in me. I did my best to tease while I wrote and it worked. We went into the bedroom and had awesome reclamation sex. Amazing how much sexual stamina a guy and a girl can have after super erotic sex with another man.

The sheets had dried cum and or vaginal fluid everywhere but he didn't care. Actually it was a turn on there was so much. He said there was also the aroma of Black Man which also turned him on.

Didn't get much written so Part 2 will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm exhausted and have to change the sheets before bed time. Pizza is here and the second game looks much better. I'm not a huge Pizza fan but this flat crust, extra cheeze, peperoni, sausage and mushroom pizza smells delicious.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:12 pm

P.S. I'm disappointed in the lack of responses. Did anyone watch the video and/or try to imagine being me with Anthony? Responses don't have to be long and no problem repeating what someone else said. I just want to have some sharing with you guys. I work hard on my posts and hope for a little dialogue from you.

Carrie

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi Carrie,

Absolutely great recap of events as they unfolded. Maybe I'm just too cautious but I'm concerned with Anthony's remark about having a difficult time in restraining those urges to be mean and/or hurt you (I'm paraphrasing). I could be missing the context in which they were said, but it seems that as long as he gets his way things will be ok, but if you object (especially when traveling with him) to any of his wants/desires you may be risking him being too rough (or worse) with you. I hope I'm wrong.

Steve

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:34 pm

shall54 wrote:Hi Carrie,

Absolutely great recap of events as they unfolded. Maybe I'm just too cautious but I'm concerned with Anthony's remark about having a difficult time in restraining those urges to be mean and/or hurt you (I'm paraphrasing). I could be missing the context in which they were said, but it seems that as long as he gets his way things will be ok, but if you object (especially when traveling with him) to any of his wants/desires you may be risking him being too rough (or worse) with you. I hope I'm wrong.

Steve
This is what I'd like. At least an observation, question or quick comment.

Thanks Steve for the thoughts. Something to consider.

Carrie

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Carrie

I did watch the video this morning. Because I am a visual person, it helped me to better visualize the way Anthony fucks you. I Love to watch a lady I care about, have an orgasm and I have to say I care very much about you, from all of your open dialog here.

I honestly cannot say I can grasp how that feels for you, but I can say I have a partial understanding of what Anthony must be feeling, to provide such intense orgasmic pleasures for you.

Anxiously awaiting Part 2.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Hi Carrie and Mike,
I watched the video the first time it was suggested by Mike. I find the size difference and the interracial aspect very hot. I know that for a masochistic submissive, eroticizing the sense of powerlessness you feel when you are so physically overmatched and truly vulnerable can induce an exquisite rush.

I get a vibe from your writings that Anthony is trustworthy. I know other posters were put off by his last visit before this one when he locked the door. While I agree that it was a power move, I wondered if it might have been done as much as a deliberate way of increasing the "involvement" of Mike by cucking him in a more dominant way, and not just a pure power play for Anthony's own benefit. Sort of a "try this out with the newbie couple and see if they like it" kind of thing. I don't know, but I'm not sure I would interpret it as some sort of evil intent by Anthony that seemed to be the gist of those who were warning you about it. I suggest this as a possibility because it appears you and Mike spend more energy on explaining your limits to Anthony and perhaps not as much time explaining what you (both) would like to get out of this, so maybe he's pushing the envelope in a way to see if you'd both like it. Of course, I'm only going off my memory of your writings about your encounters, so I could be way off about what's actually being conveyed.

I love your latest posts and really appreciate how much effort you put into sharing with your fanbase! Great writing.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 am

Thank you Carrie for sharing your amazing journey. I really enjoy reading it. Have a great trip with Anthony! It must be so hot.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Carrie

I did watch the video this morning. Because I am a visual person, it helped me to better visualize the way Anthony fucks you. I Love to watch a lady I care about, have an orgasm and I have to say I care very much about you, from all of your open dialog here.

I honestly cannot say I can grasp how that feels for you, but I can say I have a partial understanding of what Anthony must be feeling, to provide such intense orgasmic pleasures for you.

Anxiously awaiting Part 2.

Mr GILF
Thank you so much. This is the type of response I'm hoping for and I appreciate it so much ! Very happy you watched the video ans it helped you visualize me with Anthony. That's what Mike and I both wanted.

Carrie

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:00 am

lionbrand wrote:Thank you Carrie for sharing your amazing journey. I really enjoy reading it. Have a great trip with Anthony! It must be so hot.
Thank you. I just like to know you are enjoying my posts and are with us on the ride.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:03 am

subtoall wrote:Hi Carrie and Mike,
I watched the video the first time it was suggested by Mike. I find the size difference and the interracial aspect very hot. I know that for a masochistic submissive, eroticizing the sense of powerlessness you feel when you are so physically overmatched and truly vulnerable can induce an exquisite rush.

I get a vibe from your writings that Anthony is trustworthy. I know other posters were put off by his last visit before this one when he locked the door. While I agree that it was a power move, I wondered if it might have been done as much as a deliberate way of increasing the "involvement" of Mike by cucking him in a more dominant way, and not just a pure power play for Anthony's own benefit. Sort of a "try this out with the newbie couple and see if they like it" kind of thing. I don't know, but I'm not sure I would interpret it as some sort of evil intent by Anthony that seemed to be the gist of those who were warning you about it. I suggest this as a possibility because it appears you and Mike spend more energy on explaining your limits to Anthony and perhaps not as much time explaining what you (both) would like to get out of this, so maybe he's pushing the envelope in a way to see if you'd both like it. Of course, I'm only going off my memory of your writings about your encounters, so I could be way off about what's actually being conveyed.

I love your latest posts and really appreciate how much effort you put into sharing with your fanbase! Great writing.
Wonderful post thanks so much. I can tell you are follwing us closely and enjoying my writing. Great thoughts I'll share with Mike. I think you are right that we need to let him know what our expectations are. So happy you watched the video and can picture me with Anthony.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:09 am

subtoall wrote:Hi Carrie and Mike,

What a wonderful response. Thank you so much. It shows that you are involved in our journey and care enough to respond. Not just the sexy parts but the emotional side as well. Your thoughts are very interesting and can't wait to share them with Mike. This is what I am looking for.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:19 am

Hey doll, so glad you had another amazing date with Anthony <swooning/> ;-)

I've seen the video however I didn't need it to imagine! I've see my partner Alice beneath a man completely smothering her 5'2" frame and heard her coming on his cock in a way she doesn't for me. Another guy I've written about, I have to make do with imagination, he's even more physically imposing, has a huge cock and is known by the women in our local circle as "Joepium" ... Not kidding, this is the guy I've heard a room full of 15 women collectively sigh and blush when his name came up.

I hope you are posting more details! Your account of the conversation followed by being taken in your marital bed for a second time as rehearsal for your trip was beyond captivating.

<3 <3

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:14 am

Yes, I watched the video. It was impressive. Now that the trip to Palm Springs is a little more certain I have two questions if I may. 1) How much communication if any, will you have with Mike while you are gone, none, text only, one call each day, safe arrival & departure, open phone etc. 2) Will you wear your ring(s), if not, will you have some ritual of removing them and presenting them to Mike announcing you will be Anthony's until you return. Sounds exciting for all.