I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
solstice
OHW Addict

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by solstice » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:12 am

Well seeing it can only remain a fantasy, I can see the effect of that thought will take your sexual release to a mind blowing level, have you often felt like that with Mike. Hope you get on well with Kelly seems a great idea to be spending some time with her.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:18 am

Carrie,
My wife has the same fantasy of being "Black Bred". She 56 now, past menopause and had her tubes tied back in the 80's after our second child. But when her black Bull comes to fuck her, all that reality goes out the window and she's young and fertile again while laying under his massive black body! The way his chocolate fuck stick makes her feel is amazing just to watch! Seeing how she is able to let go with him inside her drives me wild with lust for her. One time about six months ago, he was inside her pounding her good and hard, just the way she likes, I started whispering in her ear, asking her what she wanted from him. She said "his massive black cock to fuck her into a giant orgasm!" I then asked if that was all she wanted from him, she replied that "No" she wanted him to " Fill her married white cunt with his strong black seed and that she wanted me to see her cunt dripping with his cum". This shot her into an orgasm! As she caught her breath, I ask her what all that strong black cum wanted inside her cunt? She said "To find her little white eggs". I asked her if she wanted her white eggs to be found by his powerful black cum? She started to answer but as she did, she went into a full body orgasm screaming for him to "Fuck my little white cunt, fuck a black baby into me!!!" She grabbed him and started fucking him back as hard as he was fucking her. I'd never seen her this wild...EVER! I knew that we had hit on a fantasy that we'd never talked about, that she'd never even hinted about, most likely because she felt uncertain how I would respond if she had brought it up. She needn't have worried! Hearing her beg him to impregnate her was incredible for me, the pure lust and need with which she said it! The way her body responded to being able to let this need inside her for this out , was... well... beyond words for me.
A lot more happened that night and others with regard to her wanting to being filled with his black baby makers and her becoming pregnant with his black baby for all the world to see. But I have a appointment to see my latest quack... I mean Doctor. If this is what your looking to hear about Carrie, just let me know.
Best wishes,
Sutter
P.S. I never did find out what she was trying to tell me when that massive O ripped through her! :)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:09 am

rascalnvixen wrote:I agree with mundyman on the apparent emotional attachment you seem to be developing for Anthony. If Mike thinks about your comments on pregnancy and your willingness to meet the beast, and sees the emotional attachment, he may well start rethinking his agreement with your relationship with Anthony. It might push him over the jealousy cliff and reject the LS completely. Whether you want to meet the "Beast" or not it would be a very good idea for you to establish a safe word with Anthony. I wouldn't wait till the beast is in the room. I think the pregnancy thoughts are pretty normal in your situation simply because you can't conceive. It allows that fantasy to be sexy but I'm sure most fertile ladies would see the fear as being the primary emotion. But then again you seem to thrive on fear! How does the fear of losing Mike sit with you if he sees the emotional attachment we see developing?? Your going away with Anthony is a big step for Mike which is indicative of some emotional connection, but him seeing a higher level in play here will surely affect him in a very significant manner.
Hmmmm, Interesting thoughts. Mike will be reading this tonight and his reaction is concerning for sure. You make some good points. Thank you.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:15 am

SutterKane wrote:Carrie,
My wife has the same fantasy of being "Black Bred". She 56 now, past menopause and had her tubes tied back in the 80's after our second child. But when her black Bull comes to fuck her, all that reality goes out the window and she's young and fertile again while laying under his massive black body! The way his chocolate fuck stick makes her feel is amazing just to watch! Seeing how she is able to let go with him inside her drives me wild with lust for her. One time about six months ago, he was inside her pounding her good and hard, just the way she likes, I started whispering in her ear, asking her what she wanted from him. She said "his massive black cock to fuck her into a giant orgasm!" I then asked if that was all she wanted from him, she replied that "No" she wanted him to " Fill her married white cunt with his strong black seed and that she wanted me to see her cunt dripping with his cum". This shot her into an orgasm! As she caught her breath, I ask her what all that strong black cum wanted inside her cunt? She said "To find her little white eggs". I asked her if she wanted her white eggs to be found by his powerful black cum? She started to answer but as she did, she went into a full body orgasm screaming for him to "Fuck my little white cunt, fuck a black baby into me!!!" She grabbed him and started fucking him back as hard as he was fucking her. I'd never seen her this wild...EVER! I knew that we had hit on a fantasy that we'd never talked about, that she'd never even hinted about, most likely because she felt uncertain how I would respond if she had brought it up. She needn't have worried! Hearing her beg him to impregnate her was incredible for me, the pure lust and need with which she said it! The way her body responded to being able to let this need inside her for this out , was... well... beyond words for me.
A lot more happened that night and others with regard to her wanting to being filled with his black baby makers and her becoming pregnant with his black baby for all the world to see. But I have a appointment to see my latest quack... I mean Doctor. If this is what your looking to hear about Carrie, just let me know.
Best wishes,
Sutter
P.S. I never did find out what she was trying to tell me when that massive O ripped through her! :)
Thank you for sharing that. Apparently my fantasy is not uncommon. I don't feel like this is an emotional thing with Anthony, but rather just another fearful fantasy. I wouldn't really want his baby. It's just something that crossed my mind as he was cuming so deep inside me.

I have felt that desire with Mike but not for a long time. But it was different. It was related to my deep love for him not a scary exciting fantasy. Sure I'd like to hear more.

Carrie

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 am

Hi Carrie,
I agree with others that your statement that this is only about sex may be put to the test, and soon. I just don't think we're wired that way. That doesn't mean that developing deeper feelings for Anthony is necessarily a threat to your marriage, plenty of successful long-term cuckold relationships involve deep feelings of romance and love without being a threat to the primary relationship. I think, paradoxically, what might actually be a threat to the primary relationship is being in denial that such feelings can be present. I think you'll be far more prepared for the possibilities that may arise if you're aware of this possibility than if you continue into this relationship completely confident that it is just about sex. Mike too. As a plus, You developing deeper feelings for Anthony might actually even deepen the experience for Mike. I know it would (does) for me. My gut told me that you were experience new or deeper feelings in your pillow talk with Anthony this past weekend, and the "black breeding" fantasy scenario suggests this too.

Having said that, I wonder if you might be rushing things about this next visit a bit too much. I hate to be a naysayer, because I'm usually such a cheerleader around here, but this weekend is adding/deepening many dimensions to the experience with Anthony, such as:

- Playing with Anthony outside your house
- Playing with Anthony at HIS house (not just neutral territory, but going to his place).
- Mike not nearby (you've done these last 3 before but not always with good results).
- Not just 1 night together, but 2 nights in a row, only one week past your first overnight with him.
- Spending time with him other than short meetings with Mike present followed by sex (with your first overnight sleeping together just this last weekend)
- Spending nonsexual time together during the day. (not counting the disastrous boat trip which was pretty much just about sex).
- Not just 1 day together for the first time, but 2 days
- Outing yourselves as a HW couple to another person.
- Spending time with someone who has recently done what is yours and Mike's greatest fear (leaving her husband for her bull).

In no way do I want to be a naysayer about anything you're doing, I just want you both to be going into this with both eyes open. I have no doubt about your confidence in the strength of your relationship with Mike, but I have some doubt that this is just about sex. The beautiful thing is that these two concepts don't need to be mutually exclusive. You CAN have your cake and eat it too!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:14 am

Carrie,
That's all this is for my wife and I, fantasy. My wife grew up in an emotional abusive home and has lived in fear of her mother and her disapproval and what her mother would do to her if she transgressed in any way. I think that, at it's root, this fantasy lets her do the thing that would cause her mother to drop dead in horror (from my lips to G-d's ears!) from scandal. She would not truly want to become pregnant with his child nor anyone's child, not even mine! Our youngest is only alive now because she wouldn't let me kill him.
Now for the 800 lb gorilla in the room. My wife discovered that she loves being taken by big Alpha black men. She truly found her sexual self when, through my efforts, she accepted that she was a size queen and BBC Bulls were what she wanted and needed to get the size cock and power fucking that got her off. I'm very happy that she's finally accepted that fact and we both love the power exchange with her Bulls. I have made sure that her Bulls are good with that aspect of our play. Each of her Bulls to date have told me that they get off on fucking a white mans wife and that taking her in front of her husband make the experience even better for them. I get off on it too. Her current Bull says that having a white man's wife under him as her husband watches and her fucks her until she begs to be filled with his his hot cum, is the greatest sexual thing he has ever experienced. The racial make up is a viral part of this for all three of us. So does that make my wife and I racist? Does fucking my wife in front of me make him racist? Or are we just three people who enjoy this complex sexual dance? It's always amazed me the amount of disapproval this type of racial kink get on this sexual kink site. As her Bull says "white folks" and shakes his head and laughs. White folks, indeed.
My wife won't play with a Bull without me there, at her insistence. I offer her this, but she says me watching as she's taken by a much better hung Alpha black stud is part of what drives her wild. She says that knowing that my cock can't compete with his, that he can fuck her like she's his little white fuck toy slut, knowing that he is as big as I am and quite frankly, stronger than I am now, that I might not be able to stop him if he didn't want to stop, gets her off and keeps her wet and tingly. Being wanted by a powerful black male has made her far more sexual and confident. When she and I have sex, she get off on telling me how much she misses his cock inside her, how it reaches far deeper than mine and how it splits her deliciously in two. Things my average white husband penis just can't do. Hearing her tell me these things drives me wild with lust for her. I've had some of my strongest orgasms of my life with her pushing my cuck buttons like this. I love how much better this has made our sex life and opened her up to expressing her sexual wants and needs without fear that I will judge her or recoil with disgust if she lets me see how deep her sexual "Rabbit hole" (no pun intended) truly goes! She was the one who brought up me licking her as he fucks her, she was the one to ask me to clean her freshly fucked cunt. Now, she's getting off on pushing my limits!
Early last year while just the two of us were having sex, she suddenly spoke up and said that she's had a fantasy for a long time of being taken by a group of four or five (Weirdly, no more than five. She says that more would be "wrong" :) ) well hung black men and used as their cum dumpster. This from a woman that for decades swore that she had no sexual fantasies... AT ALL! Now it's one of her goals to have her Bull set this up with some of his friends. We just have to get 4-5 guys tested (She HATES condoms) and all schedules to match. Should be a snap ;) I asked her how long does she want them to fuck and use her? She said "No more than two days"!!!! I guess longer would be wrong! :)
My best wishes.
Sutter
Ain't life weird?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Hi Carrie,
I was going to respond earlier but I'm glad a handful of other guys beat me to it. They summed things up pretty well. We're all rooting for you two every step along your amazingly hot journey, which seems to be hitting warp speed. All I can say is to please make a concerted effort to be 100% honest with yourself about feelings. Minimizing and sweeping the emotions issue under the rug can lead to real problems. And like the others, I'm not saying feelings will cause disaster. I'm saying be honest about what's happening among the three of you.

Also, as far as Mike is concerned, I've seen many, many husbands here go with the flow because the situation is just so fucking hot that they can't seem to say "I need to slow down". They don't want to disappoint the wife who is so excited. (I think he's done pretty well with this, but sometimes after the fact when it's too late) And make no mistake, the husband is turned on beyond belief too. But in addition to that turn-on is a combustible mix of pure love, lust, jealousy, insecurity, sadness, fear, and even more pure love and devotion. But I would also be willing to add that Mike is almost certainly scared shitless too. These emotions produce a cocktail of hormones inside husbands that can be such a rush that they become addicting. Love him, cherish him, comfort him, and understand how unbelievably frightening this can be for him. And then go have fun with the knowledge that you are 100% honest and understanding of all feelings resulting from your amazing lifestyle.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Hello Carrie,
I'm happy the 1st overnight went well for all three of you. Your and Mike's situation is a hot fantasy for me.

- I'm sure everyone would love to know if there is any fun dirty talk specific to Anthony "taking" you. Does he whisper things to you as he pistons his thick cock in and out? Does he talk about how he enjoys fucking another man's wife, cumming balls deep in that tight married pussy? Does hearing him say naughty things like that excite the hell out of you?

- I'd like to know more about what Mike is experiencing. When I read your words, I imagine I am Mike I guess and how I would be feeling. Did Mike enjoy you climbing into bed with him all sweaty and full of Anthony's cum?

If I'm ever out of line please tell me so.

Bound2bmine
Trainable

Unread post by Bound2bmine » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:44 pm

So should I put in my two cents here? I think I will. I think in time you will leave your husband. I think you already see him in a different light am I right in saying this? In fact I would even go as far to say that you're black lover is your main man in your life. Am I right in saying that?

And your husband has no way emotionally physically mentally to stop this as he is addicted as I was. In fact I have not read your full story but does he encourage you to continue?
Skype = jb1038_2
Kik = bound2bmine

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:01 pm

If you had read all her posts you'd see that you are contradicting their own account on several points.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:29 pm

JeffBingham wrote: Also, as far as Mike is concerned, I've seen many, many husbands here go with the flow because the situation is just so fucking hot that they can't seem to say "I need to slow down". They don't want to disappoint the wife who is so excited. (I think he's done pretty well with this, but sometimes after the fact when it's too late) And make no mistake, the husband is turned on beyond belief too. But in addition to that turn-on is a combustible mix of pure love, lust, jealousy, insecurity, sadness, fear, and even more pure love and devotion. But I would also be willing to add that Mike is almost certainly scared shitless too. These emotions produce a cocktail of hormones inside husbands that can be such a rush that they become addicting. Love him, cherish him, comfort him, and understand how unbelievably frightening this can be for him. And then go have fun with the knowledge that you are 100% honest and understanding of all feelings resulting from your amazing lifestyle.

So much of the discussion on this and other boards are focused on the feelings and emotions of the wife and her needs and wants while the husbands feelings are addressed, they are largely dismissed as just jealousy or desire to be cucked. I can't agree more with Jeff on this. It is something that people need to consider in addition to the wives. Carrie, I applaud your numerous comments in support of Mike and that is a direct positive reflection of what I consider to be your true love for him.

Now, I have one other question that Sutter's comments triggered in me combined with many of your comments through this thread. Don't take this as a negative comment, it is just a simple question that may or may not be relevant to your situation. It is not intended to be a condemnation of anyone or any thought process. Here it is. Have you ever had even a small fantasy involving rape by a black man or men? I understand if you want to ignore this question, and frankly, I'm not sure I would be able to if I were asked a very personal question like this. Now that I've asked it, I don't really need an answer. I think that having you think about it and bring the answer, whatever it is to your consciousness in such close proximity to this HW discussion and Sutter's comment, might allow you to consider some of the possible reasons you are doing what you are doing and why you may be driving further into a relationship with Anthony beyond just the sex with a big dick.

Carrie and Mike, having read so much of your thoughts and desires and your interaction with Anthony, I want you to know that I support anything you want to do as long as the BOTH of you are truly on board with it all and your marriage remains to be the most important thing to you both. I somehow feel like your are real friends of mine for whom I have a great concern.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:25 am

Good morning Carrie,
Are you both eagerly anticipating those two days with Anthony, and have you spoken to Mike about keeping in regular in touch with you to calm his anxieties?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:03 am

Good Morning,

I LOVE the posts you guys are sending. It makes such a difference to know people are reading my journal and take such an interest. Hard to explain, but it's like you are our friends and sharing this journey with us. I plan to read each and every post and respond to you. This will take time away from writing every morning, but you guys deserve my response. I can't write a journal entry And Write back to each of you, but I feel like I owe you all my thoughts on what you write.

When I try to describe my time with Anthony, in my mind it falls short. It is difficult to describe what happens with exact detail. I know you use your imaginations, but I like giving you some idea of what I do for Anthony and why I love it so much. Mike enjoys theses videos when I am with Anthony. He is a very visual person as I have read most men are. Even though he knows first hand what it looks like, the videos are none the less exciting to him. He says he just pictures me (Natashia) doing what the girls are doing. I asked Mike to find a couple videos of white girls giving oral to a black man.

I watched all three and there is one that is really close to what I do. The man's cock looks exactly like Anthony's. Size, girth and even the enlarged sensitive area under the head. The pace is the same and at 3:49 is exactly how I do it for Anthony. I think you should watch at least a little at that point. It is hard to explain in words. The sound is terrible because it is slowed down but the girl "Makes Love" to his cock the way I do. There is no way I can describe what I do like this video does. If you watch it I'd love to hear your reactions. I love turning you guys on. It's like I am pleasing you as well as Anthony and Mike.

Bing Search: Slow Motion BBC tiny mouth monster cock sucking lips wrapped tight.

Mike just said her hair is exactly like mine, her breasts just a bit smaller and her body is very much like mine. She just doesn't look like Natasha, otherwise it could be me. I agree.

Please let me know if you watch and your impressions. I WISH we could send real video of me with Anthony. I will answer each response I have yet to read.

Carrie

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:25 am

Quickly, saw the video. If that is a good representation of Anthony's dick and of your body, that's amazing!! I can't believe a small woman like you can handle a dick of that size!! He's packing some serious meat!!!! More later!!

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:49 am

Carrie, wondering if you and Mike will refrain from sex Thursday so you will be "fresh" for Anthony when Mike present you to him or will you have one last round before you go? Hope Mike can post along the way this week end, you too if you have time.

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:58 am

Carrie

I watched the video and OMG it was amazing to view that and also realise that is what you and Anthony are enjoying together.

Her eye contact was virtually unbroken the whole time and her devotion was easily there to be seen. She was so engrossed in His pleasure I could see submissive Carrie almost floating through that experience, swamped with pleasure

I also noticed that he allowed her to take charge and was very gentle in adjusting her hair so he could see her face more clearly, again I transitioned in my mind to you and Anthony, so easy to do and saw just how much the submissive part of Carrie need to please her lover and give him as much pleasure as she possibly could.

Please, please thank Mike for sourcing such an amazing video showing the likeness to yourself

Following your journey is hot, exciting and to be invited in to view how it is like when you and Anthony are together is a privilege.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:10 am

Thanks to both of you for providing info on the video, she made a valiant attempt to get that fearsome weapon in her mouth, I thought it played better with the volume on mute, and think I spotted a design fault, if ladies are expected to swallow monsters like that, they should have larger mouths, :lol: In second thoughts Just stay as irresistible as you are.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:20 am

you and Mike will refraining from sex Thursday?

Please take pity on Mike, Isn't not seeing you for those interminable long hours enough punishment, Anyway I firmly believe the more sex you get, the more you want!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:15 am

solstice wrote:you and Mike will refraining from sex Thursday?

Please take pity on Mike, Isn't not seeing you for those interminable long hours enough punishment, Anyway I firmly believe the more sex you get, the more you want!
We haven't discussed that yet, but I'm sure he will want to stop after tonight. He is always in favor, but if he wants thursday night as well, then we will have sex. This call is really up to Mike as usual.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:22 am

Dom4cuck wrote:Carrie

I watched the video and OMG it was amazing to view that and also realise that is what you and Anthony are enjoying together.

Her eye contact was virtually unbroken the whole time and her devotion was easily there to be seen. She was so engrossed in His pleasure I could see submissive Carrie almost floating through that experience, swamped with pleasure

I also noticed that he allowed her to take charge and was very gentle in adjusting her hair so he could see her face more clearly, again I transitioned in my mind to you and Anthony, so easy to do and saw just how much the submissive part of Carrie need to please her lover and give him as much pleasure as she possibly could.

Please, please thank Mike for sourcing such an amazing video showing the likeness to yourself

Following your journey is hot, exciting and to be invited in to view how it is like when you and Anthony are together is a privilege.
I'm so happy you enjoyed the video. It is so much like reality it's amazing. It's the way I actually "Make Love" to his cock. Pace, enthusiasm etc. Even her body is very similar to mine. I can't see why anyone here would not enjoy it and have your imaginations enhanced. I just wish Mike could post a couple videos he has taken of the real thing.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:30 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Quickly, saw the video. If that is a good representation of Anthony's dick and of your body, that's amazing!! I can't believe a small woman like you can handle a dick of that size!! He's packing some serious meat!!!! More later!!
It's exactly like Anthony's coock and very much like my body. My breats are a little bigger, but the nipples are right on the money. I can't beieve it either sometimes. Anthony is every bit as Big. Happy you enjoyed the video. Wish I could post the real one Mike took.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:41 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
JeffBingham wrote: Also, as far as Mike is concerned, I've seen many, many husbands here go with the flow because the situation is just so fucking hot that they can't seem to say "I need to slow down". They don't want to disappoint the wife who is so excited. (I think he's done pretty well with this, but sometimes after the fact when it's too late) And make no mistake, the husband is turned on beyond belief too. But in addition to that turn-on is a combustible mix of pure love, lust, jealousy, insecurity, sadness, fear, and even more pure love and devotion. But I would also be willing to add that Mike is almost certainly scared shitless too. These emotions produce a cocktail of hormones inside husbands that can be such a rush that they become addicting. Love him, cherish him, comfort him, and understand how unbelievably frightening this can be for him. And then go have fun with the knowledge that you are 100% honest and understanding of all feelings resulting from your amazing lifestyle.

So much of the discussion on this and other boards are focused on the feelings and emotions of the wife and her needs and wants while the husbands feelings are addressed, they are largely dismissed as just jealousy or desire to be cucked. I can't agree more with Jeff on this. It is something that people need to consider in addition to the wives. Carrie, I applaud your numerous comments in support of Mike and that is a direct positive reflection of what I consider to be your true love for him.

Now, I have one other question that Sutter's comments triggered in me combined with many of your comments through this thread. Don't take this as a negative comment, it is just a simple question that may or may not be relevant to your situation. It is not intended to be a condemnation of anyone or any thought process. Here it is. Have you ever had even a small fantasy involving rape by a black man or men? I understand if you want to ignore this question, and frankly, I'm not sure I would be able to if I were asked a very personal question like this. Now that I've asked it, I don't really need an answer. I think that having you think about it and bring the answer, whatever it is to your consciousness in such close proximity to this HW discussion and Sutter's comment, might allow you to consider some of the possible reasons you are doing what you are doing and why you may be driving further into a relationship with Anthony beyond just the sex with a big dick.

Carrie and Mike, having read so much of your thoughts and desires and your interaction with Anthony, I want you to know that I support anything you want to do as long as the BOTH of you are truly on board with it all and your marriage remains to be the most important thing to you both. I somehow feel like your are real friends of mine for whom I have a great concern.
No, great question. Yes I fantasized about a black man taking me, but it was not one of my favorites or ones that I thought of often. It's just that Anthony showed up in our lives and his love for female feet more than it is his race. I have never had racist thoughts. To be honest, I have had little exposure to black men before Anthony. He is just so sexy in so many ways.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:45 am

sadie wrote:If you had read all her posts you'd see that you are contradicting their own account on several points.
Thanks sadie. Exactly right.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:48 am

Bound2bmine wrote:So should I put in my two cents here? I think I will. I think in time you will leave your husband. I think you already see him in a different light am I right in saying this? In fact I would even go as far to say that you're black lover is your main man in your life. Am I right in saying that?

And your husband has no way emotionally physically mentally to stop this as he is addicted as I was. In fact I have not read your full story but does he encourage you to continue?
I doubt very much that will happen. But like they say.....Never say never. Guess that's part of the thrill for Mike.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:56 am

JeffBingham wrote:Hi Carrie,
I was going to respond earlier but I'm glad a handful of other guys beat me to it. They summed things up pretty well. We're all rooting for you two every step along your amazingly hot journey, which seems to be hitting warp speed. All I can say is to please make a concerted effort to be 100% honest with yourself about feelings. Minimizing and sweeping the emotions issue under the rug can lead to real problems. And like the others, I'm not saying feelings will cause disaster. I'm saying be honest about what's happening among the three of you.

Also, as far as Mike is concerned, I've seen many, many husbands here go with the flow because the situation is just so fucking hot that they can't seem to say "I need to slow down". They don't want to disappoint the wife who is so excited. (I think he's done pretty well with this, but sometimes after the fact when it's too late) And make no mistake, the husband is turned on beyond belief too. But in addition to that turn-on is a combustible mix of pure love, lust, jealousy, insecurity, sadness, fear, and even more pure love and devotion. But I would also be willing to add that Mike is almost certainly scared shitless too. These emotions produce a cocktail of hormones inside husbands that can be such a rush that they become addicting. Love him, cherish him, comfort him, and understand how unbelievably frightening this can be for him. And then go have fun with the knowledge that you are 100% honest and understanding of all feelings resulting from your amazing lifestyle.
Thank you so much for your concerns. They are very much worth considering and I'm glad you brought them up.

This is very well stated and accurate:

But I would also be willing to add that Mike is almost certainly scared shitless too. These emotions produce a cocktail of hormones inside husbands that can be such a rush that they become addicting. Love him, cherish him, comfort him, and understand how unbelievably frightening this can be for him. And then go have fun with the knowledge that you are 100% honest and understanding of all feelings resulting from your amazing lifestyle.[/quote]

This as well:
But in addition to that turn-on is a combustible mix of pure love, lust, jealousy, insecurity, sadness, fear, and even more pure love and devotion.

Carrie