I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tiburon
Virgin

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by Tiburon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:14 pm

For me, i like the details, the information, the feelings involved etc on top of the "juicy" details...

For me, we have not done this (invited a male into our life), so what counts for me reading these types of stories/povs... puts me into what it may be like... positive or negative. I hope this helps...

Lou6brown
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lou6brown » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Wow this has gotten way interesting since the weekend when I first read this thread. I came expecting to see a quick update and it expanded to 5 pages in a few days! Thank you for your updates and communication and allowing everyone to share in you excitement. You are so fortunate that your husband and you have such a relationship that allows you to really express and enjoy each other’s desires and dreams. If only everyone approached this life in the manner in which all three of you are approaching it then this lifestyle would be much more accepted and understood.

I’m certainly looking forward to the sext few days!!

Lou6brown
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lou6brown » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Wow this has gotten way interesting since the weekend when I first read this thread. I came expecting to see a quick update and it expanded to 5 pages in a few days! Thank you for your updates and communication and allowing everyone to share in you excitement. You are so fortunate that your husband and you have such a relationship that allows you to really express and enjoy each other’s desires and dreams. If only everyone approached this life in the manner in which all three of you are approaching it then this lifestyle would be much more accepted and understood.

I’m certainly looking forward to the sext few days!!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:11 am

Well, D-day is here! While me and SO think that may be making some questionable choices, we are excited for you and Mike. Hope this day is everything you guys hopped for. Strap in!.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:25 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Well, D-day is here! While me and SO think that may be making some questionable choices, we are excited for you and Mike. Hope this day is everything you guys hopped for. Strap in!.
him

Thanks for your support. We are excited and feel pretty comfortable about what we are about to do. I think Mike has set this up perfectly. I know Frank, and Mike has "coached" him as to what I like and what I don't like. When they were alone by the pool Mike told him a lot about me so I'm not as scared as I would be if he were a total stranger. I can't imagine at this point being with a stranger. We broke the ice on the physical side so I have had some physical contact with Frank. That's why Mike wanted to give us that little introduction. We have knit picked the entire situation and can't see any serious danger signals in what we are about to do. I don't know how it could be any safer.

Frank is coming over at 7:30 which will give us a couple hours to get ready if we get home by 5:30. I'm going to try to leave work early. Mike is going to leave the house before he arrives. One thing that we were concerned with was the time. 2 hours seemed maybe a bit too long so when Frank called Mike to confirm, they agreed that when it was over, Frank will leave and not spend any extra time with me. Then I can call Mike and let him know it's ok to come home.

Sombody here questioned all the efforts to make it sexy, music, scents, candels etc. But it isn't for Frank, it's for Mike. He wants to be jealous and seeing me and the house ready for this turns him on a lot. I asked him about it and he said he'd have it no other way. He wants to be scared and jealous. That is his turn on.

anyway, thanks again. We are scared and nervous but ready. If not now when? Not sure when I'll get back here but I'll try a quick report this evening as I'm sure we will have lots to talk about. Have to get ready for work.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:43 am

Yeah, that was us questioning the seduction along with a couple of other things but....it's go time.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 am

willingtoo wrote:
stillcanhang57 wrote:Well, D-day is here! While me and SO think that may be making some questionable choices, we are excited for you and Mike. Hope this day is everything you guys hopped for. Strap in!.
him

Thanks for your support. We are excited and feel pretty comfortable about what we are about to do. I think Mike has set this up perfectly. I know Frank, and Mike has "coached" him as to what I like and what I don't like. When they were alone by the pool Mike told him a lot about me so I'm not as scared as I would be if he were a total stranger. I can't imagine at this point being with a stranger. We broke the ice on the physical side so I have had some physical contact with Frank. That's why Mike wanted to give us that little introduction. We have knit picked the entire situation and can't see any serious danger signals in what we are about to do. I don't know how it could be any safer.

Frank is coming over at 7:30 which will give us a couple hours to get ready if we get home by 5:30. I'm going to try to leave work early. Mike is going to leave the house before he arrives. One thing that we were concerned with was the time. 2 hours seemed maybe a bit too long so when Frank called Mike to confirm, they agreed that when it was over, Frank will leave and not spend any extra time with me. Then I can call Mike and let him know it's ok to come home.

Sombody here questioned all the efforts to make it sexy, music, scents, candels etc. But it isn't for Frank, it's for Mike. He wants to be jealous and seeing me and the house ready for this turns him on a lot. I asked him about it and he said he'd have it no other way. He wants to be scared and jealous. That is his turn on.

anyway, thanks again. We are scared and nervous but ready. If not now when? Not sure when I'll get back here but I'll try a quick report this evening as I'm sure we will have lots to talk about. Have to get ready for work.
Best thong is if you allowed Mike to post here while waiting in bar. Give us a chance to see his perspective. Promise to be nice.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

So if Frank cums quickly is he allowed cuddling time to recharge for second round?

Big tip!.... .Give Mike pleasure of hand job before he leaves for bar. Trust us, he will be glad he did and so will you.

Rag51top
Virgin

Unread post by Rag51top » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:41 pm

My wife slept with 11 men when we were playing years ago.
All but a couple were friends of mine and since they were married at the time they had an incentive to not brag about sleeping with my wife.
Tell Frank that this is the first time you are doing this and that you do not want anyone else to know what you are trying. If everything goes great the promise of a few more rides with you could keep him quiet because he probably wouldn't want to screw up a good thing.

Something else, which you haven't mentioned, is how many relatives live in the area. Without any children and if you live away from family I wouldn't worry about what he might say. Just deny it if someone says anything.

Enjoy yourself life is short.

Rag51top
Virgin

Unread post by Rag51top » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:19 pm

the first time we shared it was with a friend of mine. He had made out and felt up my wife at our NYE party over the weekend and I ask Jean if she wanted to sleep with him. (We had swapped a few times with another couple prior) When she said she wanted to I talked to him over coffee during the week and he was "all" in on wanting to sleep with my wife. He came over one evening and we played strip poker and after we were all naked a short game of winner gets to make out with Jean or she gets to make out with who she wanted. Funny seems she always was making out with Don. If you do something like this at least Mike could get to see you making out maybe even you riding Frank or Frank maybe riding you for a few minutes during the game.

After we all made out etc for about 20 minutes they went off to the bedroom for a couple hours of sex.

Most of all enjoy yourself. I have subscribed and will be looking for your update.

By the way you said that condoms are not going to be used so try to "hang on" to as much come as you can. Mike hasn't felt anything as good as sliding into his wife's pussy after she has let another man come in her. I've had my wife not clean up after we had sex so that I could do her a second time and it just isn't the same as sliding in your wife knowing that the fresh load belonged to another man.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 am

It's 5:15 am and I am already up. I'll probably take a nap with Mike this afternoon. We fell asleep around 10:30 I think. Mike is getting ready to leave early for work so he can come home as soon as possible around Noon. I want to talk to him before he leaves for work and see how he is feeling. Hopefully not as insecure as last night.

I am having coffee and writing this as a diary entry so Mike and I can read it over and over and remember what happened last night. He told me to remember every detail and I think I remember most of it. I hope nobody ever sees this diary I've started. Actually I started it several months ago. I share it with Mike.

Some of you have said you wanted all the details so I'm sharing it with everyone. There is a lot of footsie stuff, but that's what Mike likes and wants to hear about. A stranger would not have paid attention to my feet. I'm glad Mike let him in on his love for my feet and also my submissiveness. he obviously gave Frank some ideas.

Well it happened and it went really well ! Mike wanted me to have the Tantric Sex music on (unbelievably sexy), candles lit and me dressed all before he left. I laid down on the couch and did some leg and foot poses that he loves just before he left the house. He was so turned on and nervous. He said, " watching you pose is killing me knowing you'll be with another man in short time, I hate it but I guess I love it more than I hate it."

Just before he left I kissed him and told him not to worry. He told me to remember everything that happens and for me to be submissive. I said don't worry about that, have I ever been anything other than submissive in bed? I told him that I love him and nothing that happens with Frank will change that. He was so scared he was shaky. I kind of felt sorry for him. He left about 7:15 for the bar and I nervously waited for what seemed like 2 hours.

When he came back after it was over, he said he stopped on the way to the bar for Cigarettes. He smoked in College but had quit before we met. Mike only smokes when he is under a lot of stress or worry. Last time I remember is about two years ago. He was definitely worried.

About 20 minutes later Frank arrived. I answered the door said Hi with a smile. He smiled back and said, "that I looked very pretty" and gave me a kiss. He looked around said he loved the music and the candles. A little small talk (maybe 10 minutes) about how nice the house looked and other trivial things. He was wearing light tan slacks and a Tommy Bahama type shirt. He is not nearly as handsome as Mike, but there is a rugged masculine look about him. At first his personality seemed the same as before, but then his demeanor took a quick turn and he seemed much more serious. like an actor walking on stage.

He said, "Just do what I tell you, understand?" The sudden change of attitude gave me a huge jolt of excitement/adrenalin and I just said, "Yes of course" It was like a Jekyl Hyde thing. I was already feeling submissive and ready for him to take over but the attitude change made me even more so. I was changing as well. I was becoming that sweet submissive girl I turn into for my fantasies.

It was a perfect start. I was ready to do whatever he wanted me to. He was being the "Older Alpha Male" and I am drawn sexually like a butterfly to men like that. I love the feeling of complete submissiveness that came over me. Mike and I role play with him playing a real tough dominant man and he does great though it is not his nature. But role play isn't nearly as scary and powerful as being with a semi-strange man that was "Really" taking charge of me. I didn't have much choice by then. A huge difference and I was getting wet.

He pulled me closer and lifted me up on my toes. I was wearing 3 inch heels but I was still way up on my tip toes he is so tall. I was wearing mule slides and they nearly came off. Next he began kissing me deeply and I was melting. He is really strong.

He said, "Where are we gong to do this?" I said to the bedroom if that's ok. He said nothing and began to gently push me towards the bedroom and I didn't resist at all. I asked where we were going and he said, "You know damn well where we are going." Adrenalin Jolt!

When we got to the side of the bed he pulled me into him again and began kissing me deep. He put my hand on his cock outside his pants and I began to massage him. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, he firmly said I was to, "undress when and how I tell you to." Another jolt of adrenalin.

"Take off your shirt" and I did. "Now takeoff your bra" and I did. "Now sit on the edge of the bed and give me your feet" I did. He slowly removed each shoe and told me to point my toes. He began to kiss my feet and kind of nibble my soles and toes. "Take off your panties," I did. He didn't say please....Just take it off. "Just Take it off !" a command.

He seemed to like holding and kissing my feet, but I could tell it wasn't his thing like it is for Mike. I'm pretty sure he did it because of Mike like what he did next.

He may not have loved my feet, but I do think he enjoyed what happened next because he could see all of me. Literally. "Now lay back on the bed and pose your legs and feet like you do for your husband" He just watched for what seemed like 15 minutes standing quietly by the bed, leaning on the armoire as I posed my feet and legs in different positions. I have never done that for any man but Mike. He said, "Keep doing that." Mike calls them "Cheeze Cake Poses" like the Pin Up girls did in the 40's. Bare feet and toes pointing. The music was driving me crazy as well. He was definitely taking his time.

I loved showing him my feet and body even if feet are not his thing. I have enough confidence in by body and I loved making him want me. Must be what a stripper feels like. If it is the way they feel, I wish I was a stripper LOL. I was posing as sexy as I could, changing poses every minute or so and I liked doing it more and more because he obviously was getting turned on watching me. The Bulge in his pants told me that.

I'm not sure I ever felt so sexy and vunerable. I was sooooo turned on posing for him. He obviously was taking cues from what Mike told him about us. I submissively asked him if I was doing it right or wanted me to pose some other way for him. I said, "I'll do whatever you want." He said, "It's Perfect, just keep doing what you are doing." He said nothing else. He just watched. I was totally naked and he was still dressed.

He took off his shoes, pants, shirt and shorts and continued to watch me pose. It was then I first saw his cock. I said quietly, "Oh My God" It was so sexy and masculine looking. It looked hard as a rock and the veins on his cock were gorged. The veins are really sexy to me. I just stared at it for a minute as I continued to pose. It was turning me on more and more.

Next he reached over and grabbed my foot. His cock was really hard and erect. He took my foot with both hands, one around my ankle and the other around all my toes and began to slowly rub his cock on the inside of the arch. Obviously another tip from Mike. It was like he was raping my foot which is exactly how Mike does it. I wear a size 6 shoe so my foot looked really small in his hands. Almost like a little girl's foot. It made me feel really feminine and helpless. I was so turned on and wet. I was like quivering.

When he was done (he didn't cum on my foot) he said, "Now sit on the edge of the bed and suck my cock" I sat, then gently took it in my hands and began softly licking and kissing it. Then I started putting more and more of it into my mouth until I took him full. He started to moan and said he couldn't believe how good it was. Mike says I am good at it because I like doing it so much. I move my tongue around a lot and concentrate on the most sensitive part near the tip of his cock. I really do love pleasing a man.

I continued for quite awhile until my jaw got tired and I stopped for a minute then continued. When I stopped he said, "My God, I never felt anything like thart. You are fantastic. The way you move your tongue is unbelievable." I said submissively, "I try to make it good." and I gave him even more oral until it was obvious he was going to cum if I didn't stop. He pulled it out before I could stop. No doubt the longest oral I ever gave a man.

He said, "Lay Back" so I did. He was standing by the bed and I laid back. He forced his way between my legs because I resisted a little. He said in a mean kind of way, "Don't even think about stopping this from happening. Pull your knees up now." Huge Jolt of adrenalin ! Then he slid a pillow under by hips tilting them upwards. Never experienced that before but it is a great technique. He was coming down on top of me and he forced my knees toward my shoulders with my feet on his shoulders. He teasingly rubbed his cock on the lips of my vagina and would go inside me just a tiny bit. Barely penetrated.

Then all of a suddenly he forcefully drove deep inside me. I was so wet by then that he easily went all the way in. With the force, I almost came. I sometimes cum like that with Mike when drives deep and hard and I'm real turned on. He went so deep I couldn't believe it. The pillow tilt allowed really deep penetration. It felt so good and was so deep I began to softly moan. I'm a Moaner, not a screamer LOL. Frank has a deep masculine groan or moan. Mine is more soft. It wasn't because he is a bit longer than Mike, but he has much more diameter than Mike and the pillow under me allowed for really deep penetration.

He kept thrusting slowly. He was thrusting slowly the entire time which I like. Eventually he let my knees down and we were in the classic missionary position and he removed the pillow. I had my knees up and my heels were on his butt. I was pointing my toes. Mike Loves that. I have always naturally pointed my toes. I was a dancer and gymnast as a kid so my toe point is natural and automatic. I don't even think about it. Mike made me aware of my toe pointing and he loves that it is an automatic thing I do. He doesn't have to ask me to point I just do.

He was so powerful driving his hips into me and his cock so deep. He has great core strength. Finally I came almost violently. I was slightly convulsing like I usually do with a strong orgasm. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had. I am pretty orgasmic and usually cum at least once when I am really turned on. This one seemed to last for a couple minutes.

He kept fucking me that way and few minutes later I came again. Not as powerful as the first but pretty strong. He liked the way I was moving my hips (circular motion) and said very firmly, "Don't stop moving like that and don't stop till I cum." I tried to make it even better for him. I could tell he was close and I asked if he wanted to cum. He said, "Fuck Yes I want to cum!" He stiffened up and drove really deep and had a huge orgasm. I kept moving the same way till he was finished. it must have been a huge load because his sperm was coming out and ran down my thigh.

We just laid there for awhile with him on top and inside of me saying nothing. Finally he said, "Get on top." He rolled to his back and I straddled him looking into his face. I guided his cock in then he grabbed my butt firmly and pulled my hips into him. I did most of the moving. I thought he was going to cum again but he didn't. I tried really hard to make him cum by moving my hips in a circle. I think he was close but he didn't cum. I had another mild orgasm, but it was good. 3 times is the most orgasms I have ever had. I have had 3 with Mike before. I knew the situation alone would get me to cum.

It was over. As we were dressing, Frank asked if there would be another time. I said, "As far as I'm concerned I think so as long as Mike Agrees." He said if we do, would you be willing to try some new things? I said, "Maybe, like what? I'm not into anal at all and BDSM is not my style either." He said, "How about light bondage like a little restraint?" I told him that I had fantasized about being tied because the idea makes me feel helpless. No painful stuff. He said that he wasn't into that kind of thing either. I said, "Work that out with Mike and if he is ok then so am I. I'm not even sure Mike will want this to happen again at all"

The entire thing lasted like less than an hour and a half. He Kissed me and said, "I really hope this happens again. Even doing the same kind of thing we did tonight would be great." I said, "We'll see but I did enjoy tonight" He kept his stern demeanor, quick kiss, said goodbye and left.

I immediately called Mike and opened a bottle of wine. When got home the first thing he did was kiss and hug me and asked if I still loved him. He really wanted reassurance. After I assured him that my feelings for him had not changed a bit and never would he wanted to know EVERYTHING. So we drank a little wine then went to bed and I started telling him everything. We didn't start sex until I was mostly through the details because he didn't want to cum right away. Finally we started missionary position and he wanted me to move my hips the way I did with Frank. He wasn't in me for 2 minutes until he exploded.

I finished telling him everything. He asked if I wanted to do it again and I said I think so, but only if he did. He said we'd talk tomorrow because we need to process everything. He said the time at the bar was excrutiatingly painful yet so erotic he couldn't believe it. He said he had a Hard On most of the time at the bar. The Bartender, who knows Mike, noticed that Mike seemed on edge and preoccupied. He said something because Mike is usually outgoing and talkative.

We went to sleep in each other's arms. Mike is an awesome husband and so Loving and considerate. He held me close all night like an insecure little boy. I know this man loves me and I love him.

For me, now I definitely know I want my lovers stern and demanding, but my husband sweet and kind. Tonight I had both. I'm a lucky girl.

I took today off and he's coming home around noon. I am writing this morning while it is fresh in my mind. The sex with Mike and I today should be Great!

I'll tell you more about our discussion today and where we stand. I have a feeling it will be a decision to do it again. I'm still leaning that way. It honestly could not have gone better. I think Frank having all the information about Mike and I made all the difference. I wonder how it would have gone with a stranger that knew nothing about me or Mike and what turned us on.

I have no romantic feelings about Frank at all. He's just sexy.

I know I keep pushing it, but you people really must try the Tantric Sex Music. It was good for Mike and I, but TWICE as erotic in a scenario like tonight. For some it might be a distraction, but not for us. Frank even mentioned that it was very sexy and wanted to know who recorded it.

Guess I'm an official "Hot Wife" right?

Thank you All so much. You guys sent us in the right direction and gave great advice. The guy at work was definitely the wrong direction. We were so lucky to run into Frank at that perfect moment. That's why it went so fast. Right guy, right place and right time !

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

johncitizen69
Prepubescent

Unread post by johncitizen69 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 am

Congratulations!!!!
I've been watching this post progress right from the start. It has been amazing. Thank you ;)

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:48 am

A delightfully wonderful beginning for you - and you write so well I am certain everyone here wants you to write more - and often - about all of your further adventures. You have left many cocks hard and dripping this morning.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:02 am

that story is beautiful, Carrie. u described every thing so well, it sounds like u made Frank a very happy man, enjoying your body that way. hopefully we will be able to hear more stories about u & Frank. if not frank then some other man. u certainly are a "hotwife" & it sounds like a very hotwife. i understand Mike's feelings, my wife is a "hotwife" too. i'm sure every one her hopes to hear from u again.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 am

A wonderful first time, and you told the story very well - oh yes, you're a hotwife now :up:
I'll be following your thread from now on :)

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:48 am

Well congratulation. Anxious to hear how Mike feels after this afternoon. Just please, the two of you need to let this breath for while. Enjoy the afterglow and the reality/fantasy play for awhile. Frank obviously will wait snd everyone will be excited for the reward.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:32 am

Congratulations!!! Great story of how it happened. You told your story very well. Obviously your off to a great start in the hotwife lifestyle. Will be looking forward to hearing many more stories of your adventures. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated on future conquest. :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

DanEvans
Prepubescent

Unread post by DanEvans » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:11 am

Carrie, you are the most erotic woman/writer on planet earth. I damn near choked my chicken to death. Any chance of some pics? I'm anxiously awaiting for your update after Mike gets home. My monkey is waiting for its spanking. Sigh!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:38 am

Just got a delivery of 12 Long Stem Red Roses from the Florist from Guess who?

The card read: I Love you with all my heart and I hope you still Love me......Mike

He is so sweet and I am so lucky. This is not out of character for Mike. He's always doing sweet things like that for me but this was special.

He is so insecure after last night and the worst things is he is really backed up at work and won't home until 5 or 6 O'clock. I so wanted to re-assure him that the thing last night was Just Sex. I have absolutely no romantic inclinations toward Frank and I can't imagine ever having them for him. He's just very sexy and was a great Dominant last night. Perfect in fact. It's his take charge demeanor and attitude that made it so sexy for me. The sex was just good sex and honestly Mike is a better lover than Frank.

Anyway, several people have said they want an update on Mike and I and our talk. Maybe later tonight but obviously his feeling trump a report from here. His insecurity is the only negative I can see from last night. He set it up so carefully that it was perfect. We will only proceed if he truly wants. if all "Dates" were like last night, I could easily do it again. Even if we don't, last night could be the fantasy of a lifetime for me.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:31 am

i don't understand, if Mike is so insecure, why would he want u to have sex with another man. like i said my wife is a hotwife. her lover has been here & had sex with her twice over the last 7 months. he is scheduled to be here this Sunday evening to have sex with her a third time. i have no doubt that she still loves me & would never leave me. i always watch them make love. do u think it would be better or worse for Mike to watch u & Frank, next time.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:45 am

I’m not sure at all that the flowers were so much an indication of insecurity, and I think his question was one posed more as a rhetorical one than anything. A bit of reassurance, but more that energy of the hotwife hubby turned toward amorous expressions. He LIKES feeling like that I would guess.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:48 am

I’m not sure at all that the flowers were so much an indication of insecurity, and I think his question was one posed more as a rhetorical one than anything. A bit of reassurance, but more that energy of the hotwife hubby turned toward amorous expressions. He LIKES feeling like that I would guess.

DanEvans
Prepubescent

Unread post by DanEvans » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:56 am

Insecurity and requesting reassurance are two different things. When Mike is fucking Carrie afterwards he is physically reclaiming her. When Carrie reassures Mike he is emotionally reclaiming her.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Willingtoo,
Insecurity is closely related to, and often the cause of, jealousy. A couple of guys have responded that they don't understand why your husband should feel any of that. But if you read a lot of the threads of experienced guys, jealousy, insecurity, pain, exclusion, all these emotions come into play with us. It's great if those lucky few don't feel it, but most do - it's totally normal. But the thrill of the adventure outweighs these negative feelings, and as time goes by, we actually start to crave these negative emotions as part of the thrill ride that is hotwifing.

Look at it this way. How would you feel if your husband was with another woman last night? (I know, I know, not quite the same thing). Would you feel less secure in your relationship this morning than you did yesterday? Just because it's something that turns us on like nothing else does, doesn't mean that we won't have any scary feelings. It's your loving reassurance to him, and his loving support of you after last night that will bring your bond to new heights.

It often seems to me that husbands underestimate the feelings and emotions a wife goes through as she gets into this journey. But it also seems that the vast majority of hotwives on this site don't fully appreciate the emotional struggles their husbands deal with in reconciling this strong kink with reality.

Bottom line: your husband sounds totally normal to me. It's a shame he couldn't be closer with you today to reconnect.

Jeff