I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sadie

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by sadie » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Carrie (et al), I want to take on two things. I didn't have the stomach to read your whole account this morning, basically scanning for the salient facts and knowing you'd been hurt needing to know those and not wanting to analyse.

First is this:
willingtoo wrote: ...
He wasted no time telling me that he had made it clear that beside Mike, I was his to use exclusively. That meant him taking me or giving me to another man, it was his decision. I said, "I didn't realize that was what you and Mike agreed to. I'm sorry I misunderstood."

He said, "Well we need to make sure that never happens again. Who gets to fuck you and when they fuck you is my decision or it's over and I'll move on to another girl.
Now I know you agreed to this before he assaulted you and I fully understand why it was hot, however those few sentences to me convey the essence of everything that went wrong. Mike cannot consent to that demand on your behalf and so Aaron had his knickers in a twist over something that had never been negotiated with you.

That is non consensual from the start. I can't tell you how angry I am with this guy for fucking up this badly. If this halfwit in the big condo had even the vaguest understanding of consent ... well woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Second point .. the thing is, punishment does happen sometimes in BDSM, however it must never be real. Yes, when a submissive breaks a rule then the nature of the response is very different. It will be painful, not erotic. Hell, it's a pretty standard game to setup rules that can't actually be met and then meting out some 'punishment' that's in between erotic and out and out painful. And when this happens *everyone involved is smiling and knows that the "rules" are being twisted to make things fun*.

Striking a bottom in actual anger is a completely different thing, let alone getting angry about rules you never consented to in the first place. BDSM is entirely based on a firewall between negotiation of consent and actual play.

I'm going to let go of my anger about that and channel it into simply being every bit of supportive for you both that I can.

<3 <3

S

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:11 am

Carrie, my heart breaks for both you and Mike. You gave Arron a very special gift that he destroyed and threw back into your faces.
I understand that you just want to put this ugliness behind you but you might think about contacting the promoter of the foot club and let him know what Arron did to you. There are other women out there that he will do this too as well, as per Brian. Make a point of documenting the fact that you told him, that way if he doesn't ban Arron and he does this to some one else or worse, you will have proof that you informed him. And that can place him in grave legal danger if he ignores your sworn and notarized statement.
I PM'd you not long after you started posting that there were certain members (and it's only a very few) here that only see doom and gloom for you or anyone that lives this hotwife lifestyle. Now you see just how self-centered and nasty they can be.
All I wish for is that you two take the time you need to heal from this betrayal and grow stronger. My deepest heartfelt wish is that you both find your happiness and go wherever it takes you.
Sutter

P.S. Some people need to be put into wood chippers and the remains fed to pigs.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:33 am

.......Or you could walk away from Aaron, don't you and Mike think he's too unpredictable, what could he do next?

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Carrie and Mike,
I am so glad that Carrie got home safely and had not been severely physically hurt, though the emotional side of things might take time to both surface and be treated, - I just hope I am wrong on that score. :up:
As an earlier poster had commented, I hope you revert to the organiser of the foot fetish parties and elaborate with him on how Aaron treated you both with the eventual outcomes, to protect other ladies who could be harmed with his ways and could end up severely damaging a lady.
I am glad that your marriage and love for each other is still rock sold and long may it continue. :whip:
I trust you 2 will take a break from the L/S to recover from this last escapade and if not soon, in the near future, we will read more of your experiences in the L/S. :shock:

Kindest regards to you both
Happy.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:27 am

Good Morning,

First of all, thank all of you that have expressed support and kind words. I will try to respond to each post.

We've not heard from Aaron and we won't contact him again. My guess is that he knows it's over. The last "Date" was a mistake and I take full blame even though Mike won't accept that. Mike and I are great. He has been wonderful with his love and support and we have pretty much put the incident in our past. We both want to continue but we learned a lot and will proceed with much more caution. We will never give up control again but we both want to continue.

Obviously Anthony is our only option now. Mike called him and is meeting him tonight to discuss possibilities. He is very interested in having me again. Mike will be present or very close by for any "Date" that is made. He told Mike that Aaron has no control or influence over him. Mike told him what happened and he wasn't surprised. He has done this before to girls apparently and I won't be the last.

Anthony is loosely affiliated with the same group of men that Aaron is. He has three friends locally that are also into feet and submissive women. Two are black and the other is white and was at the Foot Night and had a private session with me. I vaguely remember him. They have shared a few girls in the past but if I ever agree to be with one or both, it will be under the same restrictions and he said they would have no problem. None are like Aaron. Their group also evolved from meeting at Foot Nights but other local foot related events as well.

He said that as far as he knew from Aaron, everything he did to me was agreed to by us. So he lied to Anthony as well.

Mike explained our insistence on his presence and he is OK with that. Mike also told him we will have very specific boundaries that they will discuss tonight. We want to know exactly what his end game is, how far does he want to go. I will only do so much and expand my limits if I decide it's ok.

I will post tomorrow with details on Mike's meeting with Anthony.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:01 am

Carrie, so glad you are connecting with Anthony. As it's against Aaron's wishes I suggest caution, you don't know if Anthony respects Aaron's wishes more than yours. Also if you connect with the foot group, I have to imagine that news gets back to Aaron. Probably you've already thought of all this. You impress me again.

S
Last edited by sadie on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 am

wow you two impress the hell out of me!Your determination to move forward with your need for cock and submission is hard core! That takes gut and a strength of character
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am

Hello Mike & Carrie
Thank you for keeping the faithful up to date: It looks as if Aaron has contacted Anthony since
that last encounter with you, he can't have the control over Anthony that he indicated In his statement "if I you don't see me tomorrow it's over, not just me and my contacts, but Anthony as well. Think about it and let me know tomorrow morning."
Those are the words of someone who has lost touch with reality.
It can only be hoped that Anthony does not say one thing and do another!
I wonder if Aaron comes to realize that he has messed up on a real treasure and tries to make amends, I surely this boat has sailed?
I am so pleased that Mike insists in being present on future date nights, it would be better postponing if for some reason Mike can't attend.
Hope you don't feel I that I am too ready with my views.
(Did you listen to the Carly Simon song)? :)

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Most importantly, I’m glad to hear both of you are healing from the Aaron ordeal. Everyone who has ventured down this highway has made mistakes. When sexual desires, cravings and exploration is involved, we are all prone to miscalculations and manipulation. The emotional scars are invariably the hardest to recovery from. Fortunately, as you’ve allowed us to witness, your marriage and unconditional love for each other is so palpably rock solid, I never doubted you would process the experience and work through the abuse inflicted on both of you by the narcissistic Asshole Aaron.

My prurient interests, lustful awe for Carrie and admiration for Mike were stoked in reading of your mutual desire to continue your erotic journey with more definitively understood, agreed upon and mandated boundaries.

Venturing there with Anthony is understandable but is obviously fraught with risk as it tangentially involves Aaron. Egomaniacal bastards like him can be extremely vindictive.

Thank you again for allowing us to vicariously experience the trials, tribulations, challenges, trepidations and captivating adventures of your journey. Hopefully, our keen and caring interest has been helpful.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:18 am

Carrie

This is Mike. I'm starting this on Thursday night and may have to finish in the morning. Carrie is helping me write this her way. I met Anthony at a bar half way. He was easy to spot and I introduced myself. We started small talk about where he lived, work etc. He is at least 6'5" and built like an NFL tight end. Nicely dressed, groomed, articulate and intelligent.

Only guys like me and most of you would understand why the first thing I asked him was what turned him on about Carrie. Imagine what a turn on it is to hear a huge, 6'5" black guy who has and will fuck your wife talking about her. I was getting hard as he talked. He said she was the sexiest woman he'd ever been with. He went on about every aspect of her body, her legs, her firm tits and ass, and especially her feet. He was very specific in his description of her feet. How pretty she is, small, feminine and how sweetly submissive she is as he put it. There is no doubt he loves female feet. What a fucking turn on listening him talk about Carrie, her body and in my case her feet.

I told him how Aaron had gone too far and it was over with him. he was surprised because he said Aaron was crazy about her. He said how ridiculous. I said that I definitely want to be near by or even watch some if we come to an agreement. He said no problem, that he has had a couple other husbands watch and it doesn't bother him at all because he knows how much it turns them on. I also want o take some pictures and videos. I may stay long or just catch some of it.

He said he was independent from Aaron. That they have shared a couple women like Carrie but Aaron had no veto power over him. If he gets pissed about this arrangement "he can go fuck himself"

I went on to tell him what was acceptable and what wasn't. I said bastinado/falaka was fine but there would be a safe word. Whipping, slapping her ass was ok as well with a safe word again. Restraints, cuffs, gag, blindfold and dildos were fine. I said not respecting her safe word and it was over. I was very firm. I said any violation would end the arrangement. He assured me that he wouldn't blow it like Aaron did because women like Carrie are one in a million. He said he'd be a fool to ruin it.

I asked him about anal. he said he doesn't do it often because with me it is so uncomfortable and painful for most and it's not a big turn on for him. He avoided saying that he has a huge cock but may as well have. I said Carrie is willing to try it but only because she is so submissive and loves to please men. I told him her real turn on is pleasing men. He just said Wow. I'll aske her when I am with her.

He mentioned other men because he thought we were into her with multiple men. He said two were black and the other was whit and all were in their 50's. he said Carrie had a private session with the white guy at foot night. All three are educated and successful businessmen and not assholes like Aaron. I said we will see later but it might be possible to share her with them.

I told him Carrie sensed a desire to hurt her. He immediately admitted that he has a sadistic streak but has always had it under control. Again he said Mike, I'm not going to blow this with Carrie. I'd probably never find another like her that fits his criteria perfectly like her. Why the hell would I blow this? I told him again it would be over. I told him she loves to give oral. He said he knew, it was obvious from the first two times that she loved it and it turned her on.

We discussed the venue. we talked about his house and ours and decided maybe later but for the first time we would stay in two hotel rooms next to each other. I insisted that I make the reservation to make absolutely sure they were together. We decided on a 4 star hotel in Lauderdale on the beach. Carrie and I will stay the night before to relax and get ready. He will check in at 3:00 and things can get started after.

Carrie is comfortable with the details. It is a public place and neutral and I will be in the next room and no further away and will probably be there for at least some of it.

It will happen next Saturday in a week. That's about it. Carrie said to tell you she may post later. any questions ask her.

I just had a writing tutorial with Carrie. Did my writing improve as a result?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:53 am

Hello Mike,

I think your writing ability has been understated,and in this post you have been measures and informative on what I like to know, I possibly ask too ask too many questions, and respect that when I don't get an answer its because you decide it's too intrusive.
For years I seldom put pen to paper as my grammar leaves a lot to be desired. as I left school at 15 and
as I didn't apply myself am poorly educated.
Anthony seems to appreciate that Carrie is special,and I hope he can control his more sadistic side. I would think initially he would be able to more than satisfy all aspects of her preferences. keeping it simple initially may be the best plan.
Your attendance may not always be comfortable for you, but it will ensure things never get out of hand again. It is important that her partners treat you with respect, often not the case as they may wrongly assume you are a cuckold.
Alex.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:45 am

willingtoo wrote:Carrie

This is Mike. I'm starting this on Thursday night and may have to finish in the morning. Carrie is helping me write this her way. I met Anthony at a bar half way. He was easy to spot and I introduced myself. We started small talk about where he lived, work etc. He is at least 6'5" and built like an NFL tight end. Nicely dressed, groomed, articulate and intelligent.

Only guys like me and most of you would understand why the first thing I asked him was what turned him on about Carrie. Imagine what a turn on it is to hear a huge, 6'5" black guy who has and will fuck your wife talking about her. I was getting hard as he talked. He said she was the sexiest woman he'd ever been with. He went on about every aspect of her body, her legs, her firm tits and ass, and especially her feet. He was very specific in his description of her feet. How pretty she is, small, feminine and how sweetly submissive she is as he put it. There is no doubt he loves female feet. What a fucking turn on listening him talk about Carrie, her body and in my case her feet.

I told him how Aaron had gone too far and it was over with him. he was surprised because he said Aaron was crazy about her. He said how ridiculous. I said that I definitely want to be near by or even watch some if we come to an agreement. He said no problem, that he has had a couple other husbands watch and it doesn't bother him at all because he knows how much it turns them on. I also want o take some pictures and videos. I may stay long or just catch some of it.

He said he was independent from Aaron. That they have shared a couple women like Carrie but Aaron had no veto power over him. If he gets pissed about this arrangement "he can go fuck himself"

I went on to tell him what was acceptable and what wasn't. I said bastinado/falaka was fine but there would be a safe word. Whipping, slapping her ass was ok as well with a safe word again. Restraints, cuffs, gag, blindfold and dildos were fine. I said not respecting her safe word and it was over. I was very firm. I said any violation would end the arrangement. He assured me that he wouldn't blow it like Aaron did because women like Carrie are one in a million. He said he'd be a fool to ruin it.

I asked him about anal. he said he doesn't do it often because with me it is so uncomfortable and painful for most and it's not a big turn on for him. He avoided saying that he has a huge cock but may as well have. I said Carrie is willing to try it but only because she is so submissive and loves to please men. I told him her real turn on is pleasing men. He just said Wow. I'll aske her when I am with her.

He mentioned other men because he thought we were into her with multiple men. He said two were black and the other was whit and all were in their 50's. he said Carrie had a private session with the white guy at foot night. All three are educated and successful businessmen and not assholes like Aaron. I said we will see later but it might be possible to share her with them.

I told him Carrie sensed a desire to hurt her. He immediately admitted that he has a sadistic streak but has always had it under control. Again he said Mike, I'm not going to blow this with Carrie. I'd probably never find another like her that fits his criteria perfectly like her. Why the hell would I blow this? I told him again it would be over. I told him she loves to give oral. He said he knew, it was obvious from the first two times that she loved it and it turned her on.

We discussed the venue. we talked about his house and ours and decided maybe later but for the first time we would stay in two hotel rooms next to each other. I insisted that I make the reservation to make absolutely sure they were together. We decided on a 4 star hotel in Lauderdale on the beach. Carrie and I will stay the night before to relax and get ready. He will check in at 3:00 and things can get started after.

Carrie is comfortable with the details. It is a public place and neutral and I will be in the next room and no further away and will probably be there for at least some of it.

It will happen next Saturday in a week. That's about it. Carrie said to tell you she may post later. any questions ask her.

I just had a writing tutorial with Carrie. Did my writing improve as a result?
So you, or I mean Carrie , was sexually assaulted, I believe you compared it to rape, on Sunday. Now just several short days later, your back negotiating with Anthony because......he's the only one available and he also happens to be black with an enormous dick , who also has a couple of other black buddies who would be down to fuck. Oh but with respect.
Really!
Guess I am missing how any of this would be a healthy choice for any style relationship. Oh wait!

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 am

Mike, good show, I think you're handling fine and have some more thoughts. I don't have time now, with her next assignation a week out no big deal.

Mr sch perhaps you haven't heard the term "getting back on the horse"? Also you denigrated her for mentioning it felt like she'd been raped and yet now you choose to use that logic against her? You can't play both sides of an argument and expect to be taken seriously.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:57 am

sadie wrote:Mike, good show, I think you're handling fine and have some more thoughts. I don't have time now, with her next assignation a week out no big deal.

Mr sch perhaps you haven't heard the term "getting back on the horse"? Also you denigrated her for mentioning it felt like she'd been raped and yet now you choose to use that logic against her? You can't play both sides of an argument and expect to be taken seriously.
As usual, thank you sadie for the support. I've come to the conclusion sch is just a jealous old man who only wishes he's had the experiences Mike and I have. Doesn't he come across as grumpy old man? Generally people like him are envious and can't stand to see other have fun. It is their nature to rain on people's parades as he apparently does to not only us but others. I say "Eat your heart out" sch. :whip:

Looking forward to more thoughts.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:06 am

Difinetly a bit older but far from grumpy. Actually have had real i
Life experience in this kink for a number of years. While some here have very different choices and variations of our chosen path , and expectations, we have been very supportive of others experience and exploration here.
Willingtoo started this post a short time ago with open mind and willingness to listen to honest suggestions. Their story / fantasy very quickly escalated to choices that not only us but others found unhealthy for the individuals and the marriage. When the writers decided to even take the step to include assault, disrespectful manipulating and such, we pointed out the flaws, as we interrupted their story. This was met with ridicule in return.

After the post where the OP took to swearing and name calling, my follow up comments were straight up sarcastic.
All of that said, OP clearly broke site rules with the swearing and name assulting yet we will not respond since posting what we really think is behind this particular thread would probably get us kicked of due to said rules.

I would suggest that if your going to post your stories here you should be open to the negitive comments just as much as the strokers . But to each his own.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:53 am

Desiring to experience real feelings arising from a sexual dominance/submission contrast for the mutual enjoyment of top and bottom makes sense to me as, at least, an imaginative proposition. Perhaps this is because, even without the kind of intensive focus and elaborate preparations, equipment, &c., that Carrie describes, there is often at least a little passing flavor of it in any sexual activity. I still say "imaginative" when explaining it to myself because neither Mrs Bubba nor I seem to be attracted to exploring the pain/pleasure borderlands. Any guy who would hurt her even a little bit during foreplay or fucking would not enjoy the consequences. Enough said about that.

I also consider that a capacity for cruelty isn't just a "streak" in anyone. Rather, it is a standard issue feature, both of the human brain and the physical equipment through which the brain's intentions are delivered. These features are not in any way exclusive to our species.

In fact it seems that our species is fairly exclusive in its ability to enjoy vivid experience which does not directly involve what we humans make a special category for and call "violence".

My point (at last!) is that the balance between play and violence is a rational one, implicating conscious attention of a conceptually sensitive kind. That conceptual balance needs to be monitored carefully, which of course is the reason for the elaborate customs and usages which have been developed and are the subject of much sharing of advice and counsel among devotees of BDSM theory and practice.

The eternal problem with all mostly conceptual distinctions is how inconsistently related - and inconsistently effective - they can seem in conditions of high emotional heat.

Just saying... :|

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:56 am

Good Morning,

We went out for dinner at our favorite seafood restaurant on the ocean,and started a conversation about everything that led to some decisions. These are the topics we discussed at dinner and continued when we got home:

The Holidays are coming up and on most if not all weekends until after New Years there will be two or three Christmas parties that we usually get invited to. We usually have one for a small group of friends and I love to decorate and plan for those. We haven't had a House Warming and are thinking about a combo Christmas/House Warming party before Christmas. I get excited and start decorating right after Thanksgiving. I want to buy new decorations for our new house. Both my firm and Mike's have a big deal that we are expected to attend. They are always held in a upscale restaurant. Then there is Christmas Shopping.

We also need to spend more time with both families.

Bottom line is that we will be very busy until after the New Year.

We talked about a lot of other things until the conversation evolved to talking about my upcoming "Date" with Anthony. I'm not sure I'm ready for it emotionally. I'm not as excited about it as I usually am for one of these these dates and Mike noticed it and Anthony turns me on more than any other has. He too isn't as excited. I think we jumped on the Anthony opportunity as a knee jerk reaction to the fear that we don't want to loose opportunities for me to be with foot men and Anthony is the only option left. As I've said before, very little chance of finding not just a foot man, but one that is aggressive, alpha etc.

Mike said that he is sure Anthony would be ok with a cancelation and delay until later in the winter. Thinking of being taken by him is still extremely sexy, but we think it might be better to delay until I feel better and be more into it emotionally. I too think Anthony would be willing to wait.

So we haven't made a final decision, but will by tomorrow. We have enjoyed having sex and fantasizing about Anthony and I doubt anything new or exciting will happen anyway with Mike being there and the hotel environment.

I may be addicted to this as some here have suggested. I certainly have behaved like an addict. I'm always wanting new and dangerous things to happen. I have a counselor that I have been with over the years for certain issues and I really trust her. She always helps me out. I think I may need to have a few appointments to talk about my behavior. She already knows about our HW Fantasies, but not that we have made them reality. She is the only person I would be willing to talk with. She is very professional and non judgemental. She has a PHD and a very successful practice.

Anyway, I will post tomorrow with the final decision. We are going out tonight with the group of friends I have mentioned before.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:47 am

What a lovely couple you are! I find refreshing your close bond. and the predilection to discuss this ever changing aspects of your pilgrimage. this marriage is unlikely to suffer from indifference! It must be helpful that you will have few idle days ahead, you certainly enjoy a busy social life. and are fortunate that both your employers like to bring their staff together on the approach to the holidays.
with this in mind I suppose this thread, and " extreme wifing" will be kicked into a corner until the start of the year
Thank you for giving an insight of how your meeting with Aaron is still reverberating on your emotions.: Such a good Idea to have an appointment with an non judgmental professional who has had a past insight into your concerns.
Being in a good place is important before further hot rendezvous. a breathing space would be good thing, no point in going ahead half-cocked :oops: : Opportunities will be abundant when the time is right for you, as I have often repeated you are an exceptional prize. he may be disappointed but his reaction to cancelling should show his worthiness as being the perfect fit or not.
As far as being an addict, I cannot judge, but feel that you are an-all-or nothing sort of lady.
My fond regards,
Alex.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:05 am

I’ve expressed my admiration for both of you, your authenticity, your rock solid marriage, your honesty, your brilliant journaling, Carrie’s sexiness and your incredible journey. But, what impresses me the most, is your love and support for each other. The intense roller coaster you’ve both experienced would create marital scars for most, but I have no doubt it has strengthen and enhanced your marital bond. Taking a respite, enjoying the holidays with friends and family, processing these events with your therapist, and taking a breath to absorb and reassess the last few months is healthy and prudent. You exemplify the key to a life of happiness - living in gratitude. And, notwithstanding the painful emotions inflicted upon you by Aaron, I’m certain you are both happy you pushed the envelope further than you would have anticipated when you dipped your sexy toes in the hotwife/submissive waters with Frank. With genuine appreciation and lustful admiration, HWL31

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:43 am

Carrie I don't think you're an addict, however the endorphins we get from both intense sexual play and especially s&m play are compelling. My response to that has at times been compulsive which I think is where you are.

Also I wonder if you aren't experiencing a PTSD response from last Sunday? I was going to write (unusually I missed your post from yesterday morning) ... I was thinking about you yesterday afternoon and just feeling so sad. I think my mind had been pushing away the impact of Aaron's assault and mistreatment if you. I wanted to talk about your situation with a close friend as we worked together yesterday and stopped because I felt even though she's very clueful, I just couldn't find suitable words I felt she would be ok with.

So were I in your shoes, yes I'd be talking about all this with your pshrink.

<3 <3

S

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:03 am

Good Afternoon,

We cancelled Anthony. He understood and said he hoped we'd get back to him after the Holidays. It was relief that I still have the opportunity with him but we weren't surprised. He is still the sexiest of all the men I have been with and hope to be taken by him again.

I am going to make an appointment with my therapist tomorrow. I never revealed this here, but I went to her several times about my conflict with Mike's HW fantasies. Basically she said that she is all in favor of spicing up relationships after years of marriage. She said as long as nobody is hurt and both enjoy them, I should try to have fun with them which I did. Since then it has become a reality, but I haven't seem her since it all started for real.

I won't reveal the total extent of my experiences, but to get to the true issues, I have to tell her some of it or it will be a waste of time. Therapists can't help if they don't know the truth. I of course will discuss the fact that I feel like I am addicted to being submissive to other men and have even tolerated abuse. This won't be settled in a few sessions. I anticipate more than a few sessions, much more. She is progressive and not at all judgmental, but don't know how she will react to the new truth. All I know is I need some professional help. Mike is happy about this because he knows there has to be some kind of limits to how far I can go, if I continue at all.

Our sex has been awesome fantasizing about Anthony. We both get very excited with just the details and fantasies of possible future experiences. Just this morning we both had fantastic orgasms with me giving him details and re-living it.

We went out with friends last night for dinner and drinks at a dance bar and had a great time. Two of the three couples are having Christmas parties that we are invited to. Those plus a couple others and the Job Parties will probably prohibit us from having one ourselves. New Years is already booked with friends. We're thinking a Mardi Gras themed House Warming after New Years would be fun. I'd get to wear that expensive mask I have mentioned in past posts sometime ago.

It's almost a relief to not have to deal with Anthony so soon. I am excited about decorating the new House for Christmas and buying some new decorations. We are checking into having the outdoor lights done by professionals. We have three huge Royal Palms in our front and would love to not just wrap the trunks, but the frons too. That looks so awesome but you need professionals to do it.

Some have asked about my Dad. He is doing much better. He contacted a woman Mom and Dad were friends with for years that are now divorced. She drove up from Sarasota for a day and ended up staying the night so it obviously went well. They plan on spending more time together. It's great because he already knows a lot about her and what kind of person she is. She is every bit as attractive as my Mom. Mom is happy with her "New Man" but I don't talk to her nearly as much as Dad.

Aaron texted Mike wanting to know where were we were with him. Mike simply said over. He sent two pictures of me under Anthony he obviously took when he surprised me. The pictures were no doubt taken to focus on my legs and feet. The side of my face and hair can be seen in one of them, but I'm not recognizable at all. The pictures look like child porn I am so ridiculously smaller than him. But I have to admit they are pretty sexy and Mike Loves them.

I won't be posting as much except for reports on my therapy sessions or anything else of interest to you.

Carrie
P.S. I have agreed to allow Mike to post pictures of my feet and legs here with proof they are mine. A card with my name and date in the pictures would be included. Can someone tell him how to do that. We already sent some pictures to a guy here with the date and my name to prove they were authentic.
Last edited by willingtoo on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odinartiz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Odinartiz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:34 am

In the hotties section. You can upload the picture to imgur then share the link here

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:44 am

Odinartiz wrote:In the hotties section. You can upload the picture to imgur then share the link here

Thanks, Mike will take the pictures soon and I will notify you guys when they are posted!

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:01 pm

I am delighted you are having great sex with Mike and your recent bad experience has not dimmed the outstanding bond between you. the demands of the holiday season will give you time to reassess where you go from here.
It looks as if your Dad meeting up with an old friend may help him to refocus his life, understandably you attention has been with his problem, but I hope things settle down with your relationship with your Mum.
Looking forward to the photos!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:20 am

Carrie said in all innocence "several guys enjoyed looking up my dress."
It's amazing that a purely blameless remark could set my heart racing, when all you meant was looking up the internet! I should be ashamed. :oops:
Last edited by solstice on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.