I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:22 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:Bravo, Carrie, on allowing us to vicariously experience, enjoy and devour yours and Mike’s erotic journey. Your willingness to share your journaling with us and reveal your thoughts, feelings, vulnerabilities, uncertainties, self discovery and inner submissive persona greatly enhances the sexual aspects of your writing, which is brilliant.

I’m was elated to read how pleased you were with your “session” with Frank even if he may have pushed the pain component a tad further than you or Mike may have initially thought you’d want, allow or enjoy. I would have expected him to be a tad more verbal in take control over his “subbie.” But he clearly did so physically and that clearly hit the right buttons. I would recommend Mike debriefing Frank on what you enjoyed most about your session and what you may want to put any curbs around. Nevertheless, as a true submissive, you may prefer to relinquish yourself more completely as long as you are confident Frank won’t push the envelope too far. And, yes, a safe word is a must. Frank should have established that if he is an experienced Dom and not merely an Alpha.

Kudos to you and Mike for processing this together and recognizing the critical importance of ensuring this is a team sport.

And I agree that Tantric music is a fantastic enhancement to deep intense sexual exploration. Most experienced Doms incorporate it (or other auditory influences) into their activities.

For those of us who crave hearing from the many incredible contributors to this clandestine community, we hope you will continue to share your journaling with us and not be another OHW comet. You are an amazing woman, wife, submissive and writer. Your beauty transcends your cuteness, sexiness and tight lil pussy!

In carnal infatuation and turgid anticipation, HWL31
Thank you so much! I read every word of your post and sincerely appreciate your comments and sugestions. Mike and I actually used The Tantric Sex Music befor Frank and it turned us on from the start. I love sharing my journal writing with you because I get so much positive encouragement from everyone. That keeps me inspired to share with you. I think your approval actually improves my writing.

I plan to keep sharing as long as I know it's appreciated and enjoyed.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:29 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:Carrie, I really enjoy your updates, and thank you for the effort you put into each post. I know it takes time but wanted you to know that we are enjoying following your activities. I may not post many comments here, but trust me, myself and everyone else on this forum are following your conquest. Thanks for your updates, and am always looking forward to your next adventure. Enjoy the ride!!! :whip:
Thank you. Your comments are so encouraging. You and the others inspire me to write with effort because of the positive support you give me. I'm happy people are enjoying my writing and will continue to post my journal entries as long as I know you are reading and looking forward to my posts.

Carrie

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:37 am

Watch out!! If you let Frank know you have thoughts of being a stripper, Amateur Night at the local strip club could be in your future!!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:43 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Carrie, just like you, and probably Mike, we are surprised that this whole BDSM play has really taken over after just 2 dates with Frank. It does provide Mike with an interesting scenerio but you seem to be poo pooing the idea. Have you told Mike about Frank possibly wanting to bring another guy in? What was he reaction?

You were excited about the fact that you fucking Frank on Friday gave you and Mike the whole weekend to reconnect and process what happened. How's that going?

My SO pointed out something yesterday that I didn't pick up on. We play because not only is the act exciting but it brings so much excitement to our one on one sex time immediately afterwards and subsequently for weeks down the road. This is why we treat it as a reward for the two of us for an already incredible sex life. After both of your play dates with Frank, you've only described the sex with your amazing husband as quick and that you didn't orgasm. You did note a Tantric moment last weekend that was sweet but haven't seen really anything about how this has influenced your one on one lovemaking with Mike.

Other then the BDSM play and the denial of sex with Mike, have you seen a positive overall improvement in your sexual relationship with Mike?
I started an entry this morning about Mike and I and how this is influencing our sex together and relationship in general. It is making a big difference as I will explain. I will post when I am finished.

Our sex right after Frank is usually quick because Mike wants to hear most of the detail before we start. He gets so turned listening and asking questions that he knows he will cum quickly. He likes holding off as long as he can stand it. I don't cum because that energy is expended with Frank and not much left at that moment. Mike understands and doesn't mind as long as I get him going crazy with the detail and I give him the best I can at the moment. I rarely cum 3 times/night. My two per night orgasms with Frank have been unbelievably strong and quite frankly, I'm Pooped. :lol:

I'll get back to your questions.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:46 am

mundyman wrote:Watch out!! If you let Frank know you have thoughts of being a stripper, Amateur Night at the local strip club could be in your future!!
My body isn't bad for a 37 year old, but far from what it was when I was 21. I doubt they would allow me on stage unless it was Old Lady Night! :lol:

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:05 am

[quote="willingtoo"][quote="mundyman"]Watch out!! If you let Frank know you have thoughts of being a stripper, Amateur Night at the local strip club could be in your future!![/quote]

My body isn't bad for a 37 year old, but far from what it was when I was 21. I doubt they would allow me on stage unless it was Old Lady Night! :lol:[/quote]

Shouldn't sell yourself short Carrie. My SO has a few years on you. Last year while on vacation with some friends we conviced SO to enter basically a wet t-shirt contest. While she didn't win, the excitement for everyone along with the confidence boost was amazing. This might be a fun adventure for you and Mike.
We also have a running joke about me getting up on stag during Ladies nite. Stag name C.O.G..( creepy old guy).

This amazing kink with someone you love can make vacations even more exciting.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:48 am

Don't kid yourself Carrie,
After seeing a parade of young 20 something girls, I KNOW the crowd would love to see a confident 30 something woman take the stage and work it for them. seeing a woman much closer to what they have at home dancing and playing to the crowd would feed the fantasies that they have about their own women. Seeing a woman working the crowd who has an understanding of what's hot and knows how to move her body is beyond hot.
The young 20 somethings might be the unattainable fantasy, but trust me when those men go home they will be fucking the hell out of their women thinking of that 30 something who reminded them of their wives and girlfriends.
I would know you would get a bigger response then many of the house dancers.
Work it girl!!!!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:09 am

mundyman wrote:Don't kid yourself Carrie,
After seeing a parade of young 20 something girls, I KNOW the crowd would love to see a confident 30 something woman take the stage and work it for them. seeing a woman much closer to what they have at home dancing and playing to the crowd would feed the fantasies that they have about their own women. Seeing a woman working the crowd who has an understanding of what's hot and knows how to move her body is beyond hot.
The young 20 somethings might be the unattainable fantasy, but trust me when those men go home they will be fucking the hell out of their women thinking of that 30 something who reminded them of their wives and girlfriends.
Work it girl!!!!
Thank you mundyman. I am a pretty good dancer so everyone says at clubs and bars when we go out to Party. I took dance, tap jazz and ballet as a young girl. Also 4 years of gymnastics so I have a pretty good sense of rythm and movement. I dance for mike (stripper-like) sometimes before we have sex. I like turning him on, but now I think I would enjoy turning on other men with my dancing and posing. Mike loves the idea of other men watching me dance, pose and move my body.

When Frank was watching me pretend to be fucking and touching myself and I was "Blind" it gave me an incredible feeling of being sexy and desirable.

I imagined a man (Stranger) fucking me missionary and moved my hips and body to give the best possible pleasure to the man.

Moving my hips slowly in a circular motion, then up to his cock so he could drive deep into me, arching my back and moaning as if I were being fucked. I was even tightening my vaginal muscles though no man was in me.

I knew I was being watched intently by Frank and Loved knowing that even though I could only hear him and not see him I was turning him on.

I was REALLY into the Tantric Sex Music at that point.

Don't think I could to that in front of an audience, but one or two of the "right guys" watching.....absolutely.
Last edited by willingtoo on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:36 am

Ive heard of 30-35yeard old women stripping at clubs. Amateur night might be a good time for you. I know Id pay BIG $$$ to see that and then pay to have you give me a lapdance. Keep writing -it is very, very erotic to read

Dantes
Virgin

Unread post by Dantes » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:56 am

willingtoo wrote:
Work it girl!!!!
Thank you mundyman. I am a pretty good dancer so everyone says at clubs and bars when we go out to Party. I took dance, tap jazz and ballet as a young girl. Also 4 years of gymnastics so I have a pretty good sense of rythm and movement. I dance for mike (stripper-like) sometimes before we have sex. I like turning him on, but now I think I would enjoy turning on other men with my dancing and posing. Mike loves the idea of other men watching me dance, pose and move my body.

When Frank was watching me pretend to be fucking and touching myself and I was "Blind" it gave me an incredible feeling of being sexy and desirable. I imagined a man (Stranger) fucking me missionary and moved my hips, body and giving the best possible pleasure to the man. Moving my hips slowly in a circular motion, arching my back and moaning as if I were being fucked. I was even tightening my vaginal muscles though no man was in me. I knew I was being watched intently by Frank and Loved knowing that even though I could only hear him and not see him I was turning him on.

Don't think I could to that in front of an audience, but one or two of the right guys watching.....absolutely.
Carrie, you write beautifully and sharing your journey of self-exploration is a rare gift your are offering us. Couldn't help stroking myself imagining you displaying yourself for my pleasure.

As a Dom with some experience I'd like to share a couple of insights with you. It is a very good thing you and Mike have started in the right way with his role. I expect, based on what you have said about your past and your fantasies, that you will continue to be surprised by how submissive you really are. You will begin to crave being 'forced' to be used for pleasure as you continue to get those erotic 'jolts' you have described so well. Eventually, you are likely to learn to love doing things you currently have no feeling for as you realise how much you love to be pushed by a strong, demanding man for his pleasure. This is why it is important that you see Mike as the 'real' Dom here. He has created this opportunity for you to discover your full self and Frank and whoever else you eventually fuck (and there will be others) are really his tools and he is in charge. If you see Mike as the 'sweet man' and your Dom as the one in charge, things may become very confusing for you as you explore your submissive side.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. And don't be surprised if in the right context and with the right direction that you may find yourself cumming uncontrollably as a dominant man tells you to give up your ass or directs you with another woman or men as a 'sacrifice to the Gods' :)

Edmond

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Dantes wrote:
willingtoo wrote:
Work it girl!!!!

When Frank was watching me pretend to be fucking and touching myself and I was "Blind" it gave me an incredible feeling of being sexy and desirable. I imagined a man (Stranger) fucking me missionary and moved my hips, body and giving the best possible pleasure to the man. Moving my hips slowly in a circular motion, arching my back and moaning as if I were being fucked. I was even tightening my vaginal muscles though no man was in me. I knew I was being watched intently by Frank and Loved knowing that even though I could only hear him and not see him I was turning him on.

Don't think I could to that in front of an audience, but one or two of the right guys watching.....absolutely.
Carrie, you write beautifully and sharing your journey of self-exploration is a rare gift your are offering us. Couldn't help stroking myself imagining you displaying yourself for my pleasure.

As a Dom with some experience I'd like to share a couple of insights with you. It is a very good thing you and Mike have started in the right way with his role. I expect, based on what you have said about your past and your fantasies, that you will continue to be surprised by how submissive you really are. You will begin to crave being 'forced' to be used for pleasure as you continue to get those erotic 'jolts' you have described so well. Eventually, you are likely to learn to love doing things you currently have no feeling for as you realise how much you love to be pushed by a strong, demanding man for his pleasure. This is why it is important that you see Mike as the 'real' Dom here. He has created this opportunity for you to discover your full self and Frank and whoever else you eventually fuck (and there will be others) are really his tools and he is in charge. If you see Mike as the 'sweet man' and your Dom as the one in charge, things may become very confusing for you as you explore your submissive side.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. And don't be surprised if in the right context and with the right direction that you may find yourself cumming uncontrollably as a dominant man tells you to give up your ass or directs you with another woman or men as a 'sacrifice to the Gods' :)

Edmond
Thank you so much for your post. You obviously know what you are talking about.

Kind of scary right now to think I will go that far even though I deny it right now. But I can see how that might happen. I've already gone where I would not have believed a month ago so who knows? You seem to know.

Why do you say "There will be others"? You seem so certain.

I will be writing later how Mike is changing as well. He likes that he is in control (somewhat) of the situation. He does all the communicating with Frank. He is surprised how easy it is talking to another man about my sexuality and how he fucks me. I think because Frank has been so "Professional" (only adjective I could come up with right now) He is still uncomfortable, but not like he imagined.

He also wants to replicate some of the things Frank has done to me and be more demanding during our sex. He has role played the Dom with me and he thinks he can take that a step further and be more real with it. He is making these changes because he wants to see how far he can go in the Dom direction.

A few years ago he wanted to try "Falaka" I'm sure you know what that is. We only did it a couple times, but we both kind of liked it. Enough that we were turned on enought to have sex afterwards both times. He wants to try that again and explore Frank doing it to me as well.

I liked the way he restrained my feet (ankles) making me feel helpless and at his mercy. He just dripped hot candle wax on the soles of my feet, slapped them with a soft plastic whip and tickled them (not necessarily in that order). I assume you know he is really into female feet, especially mine. I have mentioned this many times here. I can explain more about his "Footsie Thing" as I call it. He could do so much better.

It's interesting to hear you and others have masturbated reading my posts. I honestly didn't know my writing was that erotic. I like knowing I have that effect on men. Mike loves thinking other men are masturbating reading about my encounters with Frank.

You would be a great Guide through this journey of ours. I can tell you are an experienced Dom. Other Doms here have made helpful comments as well. I can see where a Dom has great insight not only into the women, but their husbands as well. Mike reads everything that I write and what is written in response.

Your post is an example of what a Great resource this forum has been in so many ways. I can't imagine doing this without you guys now. How do people fumble their way through this alone? No wonder there are so many failures.

Thank you again for offering your knowledge and insight. I anxiously look forward to your response.

Carrie

Dantes
Virgin

Unread post by Dantes » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:59 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Dantes wrote:
willingtoo wrote:
Work it girl!!!!

Edmond
Thank you so much for your post. You obviously know what you are talking about.

Kind of scary right now to think I will go that far even though I deny it right now. But I can see how that might happen. I've already gone where I would not have believed a month ago so who knows? You seem to know.

Why do you say "There will be others"? You seem so certain.

I will be writing later how Mike is changing as well. He likes that he is in control (somewhat) of the situation. He does all the communicating with Frank. He is surprised how easy it is talking to another man about my sexuality and how he fucks me. I think because Frank has been so "Professional" (only adjective I could come up with right now) He is still uncomfortable, but not like he imagined.

He also wants to replicate some of the things Frank has done to me and be more demanding during our sex. He has role played the Dom with me and he thinks he can take that a step further and be more real with it. He is making these changes because he wants to see how far he can go in the Dom direction.

A few years ago he wanted to try "Falaka" I'm sure you know what that is. We only did it a couple times, but we both kind of liked it. Enough that we were turned on enought to have sex afterwards both times. He wants to try that again and explore Frank doing it to me as well.

I liked the way he restrained my feet (ankles) making me feel helpless and at his mercy. He just dripped hot candle wax on the soles of my feet, slapped them with a soft plastic whip and tickled them (not necessarily in that order). I assume you know he is really into female feet, especially mine. I have mentioned this many times here. I can explain more about his "Footsie Thing" as I call it. He could do so much better.

It's interesting to hear you and others have masturbated reading my posts. I honestly didn't know my writing was that erotic. I like knowing I have that effect on men. Mike loves thinking other men are masturbating reading about my encounters with Frank.

You would be a great Guide through this journey of ours. I can tell you are an experienced Dom. Other Doms here have made helpful comments as well. I can see where a Dom has great insight not only into the women, but their husbands as well. Mike reads everything that I write and what is written in response.

Your post is an example of what a Great resource this forum has been in so many ways. I can't imagine doing this without you guys now. How do people fumble their way through this alone? No wonder there are so many failures.

Thank you again for offering your knowledge and insight. I anxiously look forward to your response.

Carrie
Interesting to hear about Mike's growth, Carrie. Fair warning to you both that it can be much harder in our culture for him to develop his masculine dominance than for you to explore your submissive side. There is a great deal of cultural conditioning pressing on men to be 'nice guys' that can make it feel taboo and confusing to be dominant with their women in the bedroom.

I would advise against Mike trying to recreate things Frank is doing. He needs to spend his time getting in touch with his authentic needs and wants and learning to express them without apology or shame. He will know by now that you are a good girl who takes her pleasure from pleasing her man. So he needs to embrace what pleases him.

With you this will create a virtuous circle. You get turned on knowing that you have the power to be so sexy that strange men in their cars will stop and 'have' to fuck you, to the point that they are prepared to force themselves on you. When you know beyond a doubt that your dominant is doing exactly what he wants and what he wants is you, you will feel deeply satisfied as a submissive. You and Mike have already done this to an extent with his foot fetish and that's a great start. Mike needs to embrace that and stop looking for permission to get what he wants. Of course, he is to treat you like a princess in the living room but you are his little slut in the bedroom.

Mike has to understand that the thing to emulate from Frank is that he needs to always have a plan in the bedroom. Being a Dom means being responsible. Responsible for his woman, the health of their relationship, her growth and training and ensuring there are not those awkward moments Frank talked about. Submissive women hate it when a man stops and says 'would this be ok?', not because they don't want to be respected but because asking permission makes the woman responsible for what happens next. You don't want that responsibility. You want to be taken and 'used'. It is his job to learn you inside and out and 'read' you as he expresses himself. It is a subtle play.

You, on the other hand, are going to get addicted to letting go and being taken on a ride. A ride where you are not sure what is going to happen next, an exciting and slightly scary ride. The neurochemicals that ride releases will make you glow, you'll feel empowered and confident and sexy. Men will look at you differently and you'll love it. Perhaps Mike will become your Dom and the two of you will explore this vast terrain together. Even so, perhaps like some of us, he will enjoy sharing you for your growth and his pleasure. The feeling of reclaiming your woman is very primal and 'competing for' and 'winning' the continued love and affection of a submissive woman is very powerful.

For what it is worth, you should know that what you are feeling and experiencing is very normal and comes from an energy that has been passed down to us through our genes for millennia. I admire your courage to embrace your authentic desires. You are also fortunate to have some strong men in your life. As a submissive woman you can't fully enjoy the ride unless someone steps up to lead, only then can the dance really begin:)

Edmond

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:36 pm

Carrie,
first off, thank you for opening up yourself to all of us. The simple honesty and humanness of your writing is so completely compelling, in and of it'self. You talk openly and honestly of things that most others would be hard pressed to do. Your thoughts are clear and concise but you elaborate when you and your story need to. For me, it is less eroticism than compelling human story, but yet dripping with eroticism. You style has me wanting to get to know both you and Mike as people and that's not that common for me. Please continue to write just as you have been. I can't wait to see were you and Mike are going on this journey. Just remember, it's YOUR journey, nobody else's!
I plan on introducing your story to my wife, who has never been to the OHW site. This is the one I want her to read first. It's that good.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:01 am

Good morning !

We had a really nice weekend again. We spent almost the entire weekend together just hanging around the house for the most part.

We talked a lot about Friday night of course, but also about many things unrelated like our respective work situations, some family stuff and looking online for a new car for me. The car decision has been in the works for months and not a reward for my having become a Hot Wife, if that's what you are thinking. In fact I kidded Mike about not receiving and Roses this time.

Mike started heating the pool so for the first time this season we went in. I won't get in unless it's 82 or above. We floated around on air mattresses, swam a few laps, threw a volleyball around etc. Mike likes me to do my "synchronize swimming moves" he calls them. I dive under and raise my legs straight up out of the water and point my toes, then slowly slip under the water until my feet disappear. I do it several times with different poses like a figure 4 with my legs and a few others. Of course "Toes always pointed" I also posed my legs and feet sitting on the side of the pool.

The pool side posing and swimming moves of course had Mike turned on. We were kissing and playing around when he grabbed me and said, "What if I fuck you right here in the pool?" We haven't had sex in the pool for years. Our pool area is pretty secluded so little chance of being caught.

I said no way ! He said, "What if I force you?" I said, "You wouldn't dare!"

He gave me an evil smile and started taking off the bottom of my swim suit. I put up token resistance as if I were a virgin, but he got them off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he went inside. That lasted a few minutes when he said, "I'm going to finish you off on the chase."

He took my hand, (left my suit in the pool) got out of the pool. I straddled him on the chase lounge. He grabbed my ass and fucked me till we both came. It was really fun!

We talked about the next date with Frank and also about our upcoming vacation to the Caribbean. As I said in an earlier post, Mike booked a week at a Resort that attracts singles as well as couples. The past few vacations we have fantasized about me having sex with a man at the resort.

I always flirt on vacation and Mike loves to watch from a distance. For instance I will go to the pool bar and he will watch from the chase. I flirt and do leg and feet poses as I have a drink and talk to a guy. I do the poses in a very subtle way not for the guy, but for Mike.

Over the years, I've become really good at posing my legs and feet in public without being obvious.

He had me look at (and actually study) a few "Kayla Jane Danger" videos who is in Mike's opinion the Queen of leg and foot posing. (she does have pretty feet and legs) He loved "Coaching" me while I learned her subtle foot and leg poses and then take them out in public. He encourages me to pose at parties, the bar or even sitting in a mall or park. He likes to see if other men notice and some do. It's become almost an automatic for me to pose in public.

So, the question is do I try to have sex with a stranger at the resort? We have an agreement with Frank that if he starts dating and having sex or I am going to be with another man, that we make that known and probably end it. It will not last more than a few months at most with Frank anyway.

We need advice with this whole vacation thing please. Opinions welcome.

I get a fair amount of attention from men so I think it could happen from past experience flirting etc. There have been guys on past vacations that I am pretty sure would have sex with me.

Frank texted Mike again and wants to talk about a future date. They will probably meet tonight or tomorrow night after work or talk on the phone. So we talked about what I might be willing to try next time.

I'd really like to slow it down and just do variations of what we've already tried. Mike agrees. Maybe "Falaka" as a start to restraint. We've done that a couple times so it wouldn't be totally new experience.

We also talked about life after Frank.

Have to go.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:11 am

Good morning !

We had a really nice weekend again. We spent almost the entire weekend together just hanging around the house for the most part.

We talked a lot about Friday night of course, but also about many things unrelated like our respective work situations, some family stuff and looking online for a new car for me. The car decision has been in the works for months and not a reward for my having become a Hot Wife, if that's what you are thinking. In fact I kidded Mike about not receiving and Roses this time.

Mike started heating the pool so for the first time this season we went in. I won't get in unless it's 82 or above. We floated around on air mattresses, swam a few laps, threw a volleyball around etc. Mike likes me to do my "synchronize swimming moves" he calls them. I dive under and raise my legs straight up out of the water and point my toes, then slowly slip under the water until my feet disappear. I do it several times with different poses like a figure 4 with my legs and a few others. Of course "Toes always pointed" I also posed my legs and feet sitting on the side of the pool.

The pool side posing and swimming moves of course had Mike turned on. We were kissing and playing around when he grabbed me and said, "What if I fuck you right here in the pool?" We haven't had sex in the pool for years. Our pool area is pretty secluded so little chance of being caught.

I said no way ! He said, "What if I force you?" I said, "You wouldn't dare!"

He gave me an evil smile and started taking off the bottom of my swim suit. I put up token resistance as if I were a virgin, but he got them off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he went inside. That lasted a few minutes when he said, "I'm going to finish you off on the chase."

He took my hand, (left my suit in the pool) got out of the pool. I straddled him on the chase lounge. He grabbed my butt and fucked me till we both came. It was really fun!

We talked about the next date with Frank and also about our upcoming vacation to the Caribbean. As I said in an earlier post, Mike booked a week at a Resort that attracts singles as well as couples. The past few vacations we have fantasized about me having sex with a man at the resort.

I always flirt on vacation and Mike loves to watch from a distance. For instance I will go to the pool bar and he will watch from the chase. I flirt and do leg and feet poses as I have a drink and/or talk to a guy. I do the poses in a very subtle way not for the guy, but for Mike.

Over the years, I've become really good at posing my legs and feet in public without being obvious.

He had me look at (and actually study) a few "Kayla Jane Danger" videos who is in Mike's opinion the Queen of leg and foot posing. (she does have pretty feet and legs) He loved "Coaching" me while I learned her subtle foot and leg poses and then take them out in public. She is sitting on a bar stool. ( If you watch her videos you'll know exactly how I pose and tease with my feet.) He encourages me to pose at parties, the bar or even sitting in a mall or park. He likes to see if other men notice and some do. It's become almost an automatic for me to pose in public.

So, the question is do I try to have sex with a stranger at the resort? We have an agreement with Frank that if he starts dating and having sex or I am going to be with another man, that we make that known and probably end it. It will not last more than a few months at most with Frank anyway.

We need advice with this whole vacation thing please. Opinions welcome.

I get a fair amount of attention from men so I think it could happen from past experience flirting etc. There have been guys on past vacations that I am pretty sure would have sex with me.

Frank texted Mike again and wants to talk about a future date. They will probably meet tonight or tomorrow night after work or talk on the phone. So we talked about what I might be willing to try next time.

I'd really like to slow it down and just do variations of what we've already tried. Mike agrees. Maybe "Falaka" as a start to restraint. We've done that a couple times so it wouldn't be totally new experience.

We also talked about life after Frank.

Have to go.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:22 am

SutterKane wrote:Carrie,
first off, thank you for opening up yourself to all of us. The simple honesty and humanness of your writing is so completely compelling, in and of it'self. You talk openly and honestly of things that most others would be hard pressed to do. Your thoughts are clear and concise but you elaborate when you and your story need to. For me, it is less eroticism than compelling human story, but yet dripping with eroticism. You style has me wanting to get to know both you and Mike as people and that's not that common for me. Please continue to write just as you have been. I can't wait to see were you and Mike are going on this journey. Just remember, it's YOUR journey, nobody else's!
I plan on introducing your story to my wife, who has never been to the OHW site. This is the one I want her to read first. It's that good.
What a nice post! I'm honestly Flattered.

I had some great teachers in H.S. and college that taught me a lot about expressing my thoughts in writing. It has become a life-long habit. I love putting my thoughts on paper and reading them later. I've developed my own journaling style which doesn't follow standard sentence and paragraph structure like I would use in formal writing. Memories fade so I like to record my thoughts and feelings as soon as I can. I read my journals from years ago and I know they are accurate. They are better than pictures because pictures don't express feelings or thoughts experienced at that time. Pictures and journals are the best way to remember the past.

Showing your wife my thread first is an honor. Please let me know what she thinks !

Carrie

DanEvans
Prepubescent

Unread post by DanEvans » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Carrie, I cannot put in words how much I enjoy your writing. I would encourage you to consider copying and pasting this thread into a manuscript and publishing it. I must tell you my day is made when I login and see my notification link has a 1 displaying. Instant hardon. Also I try to picture you dancing at a strip club. Beyond sexy.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 01, 2018 2:15 am

DanEvans wrote:Carrie, I cannot put in words how much I enjoy your writing. I would encourage you to consider copying and pasting this thread into a manuscript and publishing it. I must tell you my day is made when I login and see my notification link has a 1 displaying. Instant hardon. Also I try to picture you dancing at a strip club. Beyond sexy.
Thank you Dan. You think it's worthy of publishing? Wow, that's a great compliment.

I don't think stripping is in my future as I don't have the body of a 21 year old girl. Mike thinks I could, but he overstates everything about me. I will say I think I still have the moves for stripping. I'm a pretty good (and some say sexy) dancer and I love to dance. All girls should take dance when they are young. It teaches them movement rythm and body control.

Strippers have bigger boobs than me I think. Only been in one strip club in my life. That's also the only time I ever kissed another girl. Two of them actually.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 01, 2018 2:40 am

Good morning!

Mike talked to Frank (phone) and set another Friday night date. Mike said there will be nothing new, just variations of what we have already done. There is a possibility of Falaka if Frank thinks he can do it properly. It won't be a shock since Mike has already done that to me. Mike gave him a couple web sites to look at for information. One was the one I watched back when we did it awhile ago ( "Elegant Restraint." ) Mike showed me one last night with her tied on a bed with silk sheets just like a pair we have. ( Mike says the girl has gorgeous feet but they are too big for his taste.)

Mike likes the "Footsie" aspect and I like the idea of trying restraint. I want to know how that feels to be restrained and used sexually with no escape.

We talked a bit last night about vacation and came to no answers. We will of course get Frank's input. Only fair to be upfront with him.

Not much else this morning.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:29 am

Good morning Carrie. Hey the idea of attending a strip club with Mike while on vacation actually opens up several different sexy possibilities. Maybe you guys could look up a upscale Club near your Resort. Several opportunities and if nothing else it would be a great reward for Mike visually for supporting you after your last couple Adventures.

I am curious why you feel the need to run everything past Frank?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 01, 2018 3:51 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Good morning Carrie. Hey the idea of attending a strip club with Mike while on vacation actually opens up several different sexy possibilities. Maybe you guys could look up a upscale Club near your Resort. Several opportunities and if nothing else it would be a great reward for Mike visually for supporting you after your last couple Adventures.

I am curious why you feel the need to run everything past Frank?
Good idea about the strip club onn vacation.

We had an agreement (I wrote about it at the beginning) that I would not have sex with anyone but Frank and Mike, and he would not have sex with another woman without telling us. So if I had sex on vacation, it would violate our agreement. So if I have sex with a man at the resort, and came home and had sex with Frank, it would violate our agreement. I think it is a sensible agreement.

There is always the condom alternative Frank may agree to.

The question is: Is it worth having sex on vacation to lose Frank ?

I will definitely flirt and dance with guys at the resort or out at clubs because Mike loves it and so do I. Mike hopes I meet a "Footsie Guy" at the resort and he uses my feet for some kind of sex other than intercourse. I will be doing a lot of foot posing and teasing and hopefully I meet a guy into feet. Mike can tell when a guy is watching my feet, so it would give us a target guy for me to tease with my feet.

Mike loves my feet so much that I don't mind posing. In fact, it makes me feel sexy to show off my feet ( and the rest of me as well ) because Mike has shown me that a lot of guys notice my feet. I've done that for years anyway.

I was not aware of my feet until Mike, but now he's convinced me that they are sexy and thus I love posing them in public.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 01, 2018 6:23 am

This is Mike

Home today to do some things around the house. Read Carrie's post just now and decided to write something. My writing is not as precise as Carrie's and I won't edit and rearrange like she does.

She said I overstate her attractiveness. She's wrong. She has a sexy little body. Not perfect but I love it. Pretty little feet and her legs and ass are fantastic. I love watching her dance with other guys. She dances sexy but not overtly sexy. She doesn't try to make sexy moves. She just has a way of moving that is natural but very sexy. Trust me she would steal your hearts if you watched her. Also make you want to fuck her. When she has too much to drink THEN she puts on the really sexy moves. I'm very lucky. She is also sweet, kind, and very loving. She has a greast sense of humor but it doesn't show in her writing here. I still can't believe she is doing this with Frank. She was reluctant until just recently. I was feeling very guilty about dragging her into this but she took her part of the responsibility and doesn't blame me. She says we did this together.

I read everything she writes and I like that her writing turns you guys on. I refer to you fellows as her "Fan Club" I love thinking she is making you jack off thinking of her. She is beginning to enjoy the thought too but she wouldn't tell you that. Hell her writing turns me on but I don't have to jack off. I just fuck her.

I couldn't admit this shit to anyone else except you guys cause you don't know us personally. i'd be too embarrassed. i'm on a roll so I will keep writing.

Frank has turned out to be the perfect guy to get her and us started. It was hard to talk to him at first but its much easier as time goes on. I don't think of him as a threat. He acts like he is just doing us a favor whichj he is. But I know he loves fucking her too. He pretty much said so. We both agree he has been almost professional about it. A complete stranger would have been much harder to deal with.

He and his ex did a lot of BDSM things in their sex life so that's why he is good at it. He said he's never been a Bull or Dom with anyone else. She really liked it. She wanted them both to go outside the marriage but he didn't. She began to cheat on him with a guy that was very much into BDSM. By the time he found out it was too late and she wanted a divorce. He said this gives him an opportunity to help us but no doubt he is horny and loves fucking Carrie. I don't believe he has any romantic feelings toward her and I know she has none for him but she likes him. we got really lucky running into Frank.

Anyway I'm glad she joined this group. It has helped us a lot. She appreciates your comments and advice and so do I. Frank and you people have helped make this a positive experience so far.

I hope she keeps you Jacking off! :lol:

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Tue May 01, 2018 7:12 am

I hope she keeps you Jacking off! :lol:
She does!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

DanEvans
Prepubescent

Unread post by DanEvans » Tue May 01, 2018 7:18 am

Mike wrote: She said I overstate her attractiveness. She's wrong. She has a sexy little body. Not perfect but I love it. Pretty little feet and her legs and ass are fantastic. I love watching her dance with other guys. She dances sexy but not overtly sexy. She doesn't try to make sexy moves. She just has a way of moving that is natural but very sexy. Trust me she would steal your hearts if you watched her. Also make you want to fuck her. When she has too much to drink THEN she puts on the really sexy moves.
If anything I think you understate Carrie's attractiveness. She comes across so natural that she just oozes sex appeal. If I lived anywhere near South Florida I would drive hours to watch her strip. Who wants to watch a 21 year old plastic robot going through the motions when there is a mature real Carrie feeling it? Sigh!
Mike wrote: I read everything she writes and I like that her writing turns you guys on. I refer to you fellows as her "Fan Club" I love thinking she is making you jack off thinking of her. She is beginning to enjoy the thought too but she wouldn't tell you that.
Pounding my pecker thinking of Carrie has become my narcotic of choice. Sigh again!
Mike wrote: I hope she keeps you Jacking off! :lol:
See above.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 01, 2018 8:01 am

Mike Again

This is Mike again. Guess I broke the ice and feel better about posting. Now I'm getting used to the idea of opening up because I know it is anonymous. I'm also writing more than I usually do. I've never liked this form of communication.

I'm sure the things that turn me on are alien to most of you. Not many foot guys in the world. That's what makes me feel weird about it. Then I also want her with other men which from what I know is on the weird side. So all in all I feel like a sexual pervert. I'd never want anyone except Carrie and the guys she hopefully be with,

Carrie is awesome and has never made me feel bad about either Kink. She doesn't like how obsessive I am about feet and fantasies about her with other men. In the past anway. Now she is very much into the thrill of Hotwifing.

I would go on and on and on about how sexy her feet are and she gets tired of it and has a funny way of telling me to shut up about her feet. She'll say "hey lets talk about your Cock" She knows I hate that and I get the message. I was also obsessed about the possibility of her maybe being fucked by other men and she would express her dissatisfaction with that after awhile. In the past anyway. She is right and I understand it can get tiresome but both thoughts drive me wild and I do obsess. She also gets tired of shoe shopping.

The feeling I get when Carrie is with Frank is indescribable. I'm sure you guys understand. It's fear and erotic lust like I've never known. Far beyond what I felt with fantasies. When I think of her small body being used by a really big man it's jealousy, fear, extreme erotic lust and who knows what else.

Her in the missionary position with her knees pulled up and her sexy little feet up on his huge ass driving into her with her toes pointed drives me wild. S0 small compared to him. I don't like porn where the girl's feet just flop around as the man fucks her in the missionary position. Pointed toes on a girl for me has always seemed feminine and submissive. Don't understand that connection but it's real and I've seen girls feet that way as long as I can remember. When a girl points her toes it looks so graceful as well as feminine and submissive.

I love legs and pretty asses too but nothing does it like feet for me. She has pretty tits with smallish pink nipples. Just big enough to be really feminine. They are very firm and I do notice them and touch them during sex. I'm not ALL about her feet but my mind is always on her feet. The last thing I see when I go down on her in missionary are her pretty soles and pointed toes.

Hope all the foot stuff doesn't bother or bore you guys too much. Let me know and I will stop.

I'm starting to enjoy this writing. Carrie said I would once I got started. I'm getting no work done.