I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Happyjohnson
Pervert

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Having watched both video's I am amazed that Carrie is able to handle a cock of that size! :o

Yes women are designed to give birth to a baby that is far bigger, but giving birth is assisted and hopefully in a controlled environment. It just goes to show how elastic the virginal canal and human body can be! :shock:

That monster cock is unreal - I'm surprised he doesn't faint every time he gets an erection through loss of blood to the brain, its all in his cock! :mrgreen:

Carrie and Mike on a serious note, you are getting so much advice from people experienced in this lifestyle, I hope you are able to sort out what you need to do for yourselves and your marriage and disregard the rest.

I don't comment frequently as you are getting a lot of comments from others hence I leave it to them. I have sent PM's and previous comments that have not been acknowledged of late, I accept you are keen to respond to those with remarks that you want to hear and not negative ones, so will leave it at that and wish you both all the very best going forward with this L/S and your lives.
May they all be happy for you both! :up: :D
Happy

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:29 am

Good Morning,

We read everything you guys wrote and took everything you said into consideration. I have not responded because we spent the entire evening talking. Your concern is truly heart warming and we can tell comes from genuine concern.

He needed to get his fears out and now that we have talked about everything he feel much more confident. The things you guys wrote brought out all the fears out. We both think I will be fine.

We decided to go ahead with this weekend. We shortened the time and he will be taking me to Anthony's tonight and picking me up early Sunday evening. One of the deciding factors was that I will be with Kelly most of the day Saturday.

Neither of us think he will let "The Beast out" this weekend. We have made it very clear that it would definitely end the arrangement. Mike made that very clear when he talked to Anthony by phone last night to shorten the weekend. Why would he blow it now? I know the trip means a lot to him. He has made that very clear.

Having sex with Anthony knowing "The Beast" is with us is so very erotic to me. My only reservation is that I may be tempted to lure the Beast out of his cage. All of you know my lust for dangerous situations. That has been evident since my Late Night Walk in college. Mike trusts that I will be careful in that regard and it's totally up to me.

I am working from home today plus I have a nail nd hair appointments this morning. A cancellation is possible right up to this evening. I will be reading any comments you make today. I will maybe have time to respond. Your opinions have been varied, but all have been and will be taken into consideration.

Mike will need your support. He intends to stay in touch with you guys all weekend. I know you will be there for him. He will check post and pm's as well. He thinks we are making the right decision for now. The trip is still far from certain.

Thank you guys so much for your support. You have actually been part of the discussion and decision to proceed. I'll be checking in later. My appointment are both this morning.

Carrie

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:08 am

Happy Friday Carrie & Mike,

Despite my trepidation, the sexual beast in me loves knowing you can’t resist Anthony. I’m sure this weekend is going to be the hardest one for Mike yet. No doubt some may question why Mike didn’t exercise his veto power and unfairly caste him in an unfavorable light. Not me. Your happiness and sexual pleasure is his greatest joy. Knowing how Anthony hits all your hot buttons, I totally understand why he can’t say no. Hopefully, it doesn’t go off the rails as it did with Aaron and you don’t return home on Sunday scarred, physically or emotionally. As long as neither you nor Anthony let his sadistic urges go too far, I’m fairly confident all will go well.

I’m anxious to hear how your day with Kelly goes. It should add an interesting dynamic to your hotwife evolution.

While the government shutdown has me more pissed off than ever at the POS POTUS and the limp dick GOPers, the sole benefit has been more Natasha B on the air. Every time she comes on, I have lustful images of you/her being taken, moaning, whimpering and exploding in orgasmic bliss! Curious if you and Mike have come up with a doppelgänger for Anthony? While he may not be the stud that Anthony is, I cannot help be visualizing Malcolm Nance using Natasha B as his personal sextoy!

Wishing you and Mike the best for a magical, albeit angst-filled, weekend!

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:31 am

There are hundreds of forums one can talk politics. For me this forum is a place to escape that. Please let's keep this forum nonpolitical and fun.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:46 am

MichaelW wrote:There are hundreds of forums one can talk politics. For me this forum is a place to escape that. Please let's keep this forum nonpolitical and fun.

Very much agree. Many places to post political propaganda from either side.

Does not need to be done here.
The ethical pervert

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:07 am

willingtoo wrote: He needed to get his fears out and now that we have talked about everything he feel much more confident. The things you guys wrote brought out all the fears out. We both think I will be fine.

This is an awesome development. Keep up the communication!

We decided to go ahead with this weekend. We shortened the time and he will be taking me to Anthony's tonight and picking me up early Sunday evening. One of the deciding factors was that I will be with Kelly most of the day Saturday.

Not to nitpick, but wasn't this the original schedule? Drop off tonight and return 6:00 PM Sunday? As you can tell from my previous posts, I'm more in the "Nervous Nellie" crowd than the cheer bunny. So I identify with the often stated view that it's not the time they spend fucking that's a potential problem, it's the time they spend together NOT fucking where deep emotional bonds can be formed. Perhaps consider coming home to Mike Sunday by noon? That way you still get the Sunday morning sex but don't leave Mike hanging another whole day where you're hanging out getting to know each other on a more personal level.

Wishing you and Mike nothing but the best!

Neither of us think he will let "The Beast out" this weekend. We have made it very clear that it would definitely end the arrangement. Mike made that very clear when he talked to Anthony by phone last night to shorten the weekend.

Good call.

Having sex with Anthony knowing "The Beast" is with us is so very erotic to me. My only reservation is that I may be tempted to lure the Beast out of his cage. All of you know my lust for dangerous situations. That has been evident since my Late Night Walk in college. Mike trusts that I will be careful in that regard and it's totally up to me.

I am working from home today plus I have a nail nd hair appointments this morning. A cancellation is possible right up to this evening. I will be reading any comments you make today. I will maybe have time to respond. Your opinions have been varied, but all have been and will be taken into consideration.

Mike will need your support. He intends to stay in touch with you guys all weekend. I know you will be there for him. He will check post and pm's as well. He thinks we are making the right decision for now. The trip is still far from certain.

I will be here for him for sure. I don't know if he values my posts, but I'll be here!

Thank you guys so much for your support. You have actually been part of the discussion and decision to proceed. I'll be checking in later. My appointment are both this morning.

Carrie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:42 am

This is you and Mike's journey, Carrie. I want whatever is best for the two of you. I'm too far away and only see what it going on with you both but through a glass, darkly. As such, I must trust your understanding of the facts and situation on the ground as you two see and experience them.
Best wishes and have fun storming the castle!
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:09 am

I know that you Carrie are drawn consciously towards the 'Beast" in Anthony. When you are sucking Anthony why not quietly ask " What is the worst thing you have ever done or wanted to do from the sadistic side" This will give you a good idea whether to indulge or not. He is a lover of feet, so he might squeeze them to show ownership but maybe not really willing to hurt or cause any damage , you need to find to before allowing that play and set a safe word in place

I am sure he will temper his response to the question, but as aroused as you will be making him, it will all come out in spurts verbally I expect and I am not talking about your finesse, but at least you will know what he is into in some detail

Also I have a caution as to spending a lot of time with Kelly, I think others have expressed this also. When you are with her though you might ask how did she know Anthony did Anthony have anything in mind for setting up this meeting

Good luck for the shortened week end and I certainly will be here to encourage and support Mike as much as possible.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:07 am

hotwifelover31 wrote: While the government shutdown has me more pissed off than ever at the POS POTUS and the limp dick GOPers, the sole benefit has been more Natasha B on the air.
This is the first blatant political commentary I've seen on this board. I really don't think we need that crap here. I don't care what your politics are, let's talk about the issues Carrie and Mike are facing!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:44 am

Apologies to those I apparently offended for interjecting my disdain with the current state of affairs merely as a segue. I was not intending to open a Pandora’s box. As my OHW comments attest (and which just happen to be more prolific than most others here), I’m the last person who would hijack Carrie’s thread. My regrets to you and that expressing my consternation incited others to chastise me and take anything away from your compelling thread and the upcoming weekend!

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:12 am

I'll lend what thoughts I can to Mike over the weekend on the one hand I've signed out of my normal weekend work responsibilities .. on the other hand we're going to a weekend-long queer sex party. For once I have a prospect of maybe having as much fun as you for your weekend Ms Carrie ;-).

I think it's going to be good for you to talk with Kelly, spend some time hanging out -- that's always important. I'm curious what your take will be in each other's situations will be and how you will hit it off.

I think you're making the right call. I certainly have lived by the words "fortune favors the bold". I'm not apologetic about my interest in sex and a sexuality that doesn't look like everyone else's and for better or worse I've been pretty open about it which drives away the judgmental and attracts those who 'get' it.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:57 pm

I find it interesting that when Mike sets some ground rules Anthony goes along, then later makes some changes. Ex. this weekend was all 3 to be at a hotel (With Mike near by) but then because of security it changes to Anthony's house and Mike at home. Then Kelly added to meet Carrie Saturday, to shop, indoctrinate her to their Life style and the PS trip. Mike got the pick up moved to Sunday AM instead of PM- good. Should be an interesting weekend guys.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Mike Here. Just back from dropping Carrie off. I was intentionally 25 min. late. no explanation necessary. I took a picture of them together as proof she was with him. Paranoid right? I have to be quick. I'm joining a group of guys that play poker once a month. I got myself invited but Carrie insisted that I come home first and apologize for her. a true Sub. anyway I will be posting a lot so I hope you check in once in awhile. They play for decent money so that will keep my mind occupied.
Will be here tomorrow for sure. Mike

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Like many here, I too have a bad feeling as to where this is all going...I know that being with Anthony is the best sex you've ever had and you want it to continue, but it just seems that Anthony is in the driver's seat here and is steering your relationship far away from where you and Mike originally planned at the beginning of your hot wife journey. I think Mike loves you very much, and still may not object to what you want to do, in fear of stopping your fun. I don't understand why you and Mike cannot communicate during this weekend? Is that what you want or what Anthony wants?? Of course we will be here for Mike this weekend.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:34 pm

We'll be here for you, Mike!! Thanks for your update, was just thinking about you.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:42 pm

Shall54, speaking for myself here, as I understand it, Anthony and Carrie are spending the weekend together away from Mike with as little contact as possible. This is to be a trial run for the potential trip to see how Mike will be able handle the emotions of separation from Carrie, knowing she's getting her brains fucked out by Anthony. Again, I'm speaking my understanding.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Thanks, I understand this is a trial run for the trip to Palm Springs (I believe), but even while on the trip she should still be able to contact Mike. I still have concerns...

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Understood and agree. I'm thinking there are plans for them not to be in frequent contact on the trip.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 pm

[quote="willingtoo"][quote="Observer1931"]Yes, I watched the video. It was impressive. Now that the trip to Palm Springs is a little more certain I have two questions if I may. 1) How much communication if any, will you have with Mike while you are gone, none, text only, one call each day, safe arrival & departure, open phone etc.

We haven't discussed communication yet, but Mike will certainly need some contact with me. Maybe even some pictures.

Perhaps this is the answer.

Buzz69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buzz69 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Mike,
I've been checking in now and then to see the progress you and Carrie are making. There is lots of hot and very erotic sex going on. It's definitely a turn on to think Carrie might be getting her pussy stretched as im typing this... But it seems Carrie's burning desire to screw other men is burning out of control - like a California wild fire. My wife is pondering picking up another guy to fuck to make our common fantasy a reality... We'll see if that finally happens next month on our long awaited vacation, but I can't imagine removing the leash completely... I don't know how you can (risk) for lack of a better word, continuing down the path of removing any and all boundaries. I hope it all continues to work for both of you.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:31 pm

Mike,
Hope you cleaned up at poker tonight. We got your back here. Rest easy.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:49 am

I'm going to chime in here in defense of Mike and Carrie here. While I tend to see potential problems in a lot of threads on this forum, I actually think M and C are doing pretty well. I am more of a nervous Nellie than a cheer bunny, as stated before. But they have heeded a lot of the concerns expressed here over the past couple of days and it has really opened up their honesty with each other. That's the stuff of a solid, eyes open relationship that will help them navigate this perilous journey well.

Does Carrie get swept up in it all? Sure! But Mike's opening up about his true feelings helped pull them back a little, even on the PS trip from being 80/20 to 50/50. We shall see. How Anthony behaves this weekend and how Mike is able to handle this weekend will be telling. It's also hard for Mike to not get swept up in all too, but that's part of the experience too.

Anthony is the wild card because we don't get to read his feelings here so none of us, even Carrie and Mike, can really know his true motives. And like with any human being, those motives can change over time. What may have started out as just fun, could develop into something more sinister over time. We have to all wait to see how that develops over time. But if M and C keep a vigilant and honest eye on it, they should be just fine.

Stay grounded, Mike. Check in here for support when you need it and let us know how you're doing.

Jeff

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:23 am

Good morning guys it's Mike. I was out late and didn't get home until 1:00 am. Had enough to drink that I pretty much passed out. Actually Carrie called and woke me up. Anthony was taking a shower and she called for a few minutes. She is first of all ok and said last night was very sexy. She said she lured the Beast out last night. Her desire for fear got the best of her. She said she'd explain in detail later but the beast controlled himself even though she teased him terribly. the pain involved spanking anf foot torture. I assume falaka but he only went so far and controlled himself. She said the beast then fucked her. That's all the time she had to explain about that.

She decided before she went that she needed to be more proactive now because the situation has changed so much. She suggested some rules that he is open to. I guess he listened but still had the attitude of ok let's hear what you have to say but I'm in charge. He didn't say that verbally but his facial expression and body language said ok I'll listen. she said that she wants the conversation to stay about sex only and maybe some of their interests but nothing personal. I told her I was proud of her for expressing herself. That was right away before the sex started and I guess he agreed.

I lost $200 last night at poker but it was worth it keeping my mind at least a little occupied.

PS she said they had sex this morning and it was the beast again but he didn't go too far or get too rough. It was sexy she said and I will love the re-telling of last night and this morning.

Kelly is coming over at 11:00 to meet her then go shopping. Anthony told her to stay out as long as they wanted and even into dinner so most of the day she will be out with Kelly.

The guys last night weren't the best for me in a way. I told them Carrie was out of town on business and of course they suggested and had to ask if she she was alone or meeting someone. I rarely join them in playing cards. All my friends have a Hard On for Carrie and they don't try to hide it. Their wives even know she turns them on for but they love Carrie and know her so well that it doesn't piss them off. Their wives just kind of laugh about it because it's all of them not just one or two. Anyway it wasn't the kind of kidding I needed. I just laughed it off. They don't over do it but kid me a little about it from time to time. NOT what I needed to hear last night. I know every one of them would fuck her in a second.

The next few hours won't be too bad because I know she is out with Kelly but I will post during the day as worries arise which I know they will. I will write about how we made the decision to go ahead with this weekend. As usual she supported my feelings and assured me she would cancel if it was too much for me. She wanted to go but made sure I knew If I used my veto power was ok with her. She was awesome with me and I'll explain later. Mike

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:32 am

subtoall wrote:Mike,
Hope you cleaned up at poker tonight. We got your back here. Rest easy.
Lost $200 but worth it because it kept my mind occupied.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:34 am

have u heard from Carrie yet