I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:35 am

JeffBingham wrote:I'm going to chime in here in defense of Mike and Carrie here. While I tend to see potential problems in a lot of threads on this forum, I actually think M and C are doing pretty well. I am more of a nervous Nellie than a cheer bunny, as stated before. But they have heeded a lot of the concerns expressed here over the past couple of days and it has really opened up their honesty with each other. That's the stuff of a solid, eyes open relationship that will help them navigate this perilous journey well.

Does Carrie get swept up in it all? Sure! But Mike's opening up about his true feelings helped pull them back a little, even on the PS trip from being 80/20 to 50/50. We shall see. How Anthony behaves this weekend and how Mike is able to handle this weekend will be telling. It's also hard for Mike to not get swept up in all too, but that's part of the experience too.

Anthony is the wild card because we don't get to read his feelings here so none of us, even Carrie and Mike, can really know his true motives. And like with any human being, those motives can change over time. What may have started out as just fun, could develop into something more sinister over time. We have to all wait to see how that develops over time. But if M and C keep a vigilant and honest eye on it, they should be just fine.

Stay grounded, Mike. Check in here for support when you need it and let us know how you're doing.

Jeff
Great Post Jeff and Thanks

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:21 am

sorry Mike i didn't see your post just before my question. hope all goes well

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:35 am

Watched the two slow motion videos and jacked off. Those two videos are almost perfect. The guy is not as tall as Anthony and the girl is bigger than Carrie so the size differential isn't the same but close enough. Carrie said his cock is a little bigger than Anthony length wise but girth is the same. Except for the girls face it could be Carrie. The one where he is fucking her is awesome because parts show her feet a little and that puts me through the roof. Then I took a shower and plan to watch a movie or something. I should hear from Carrie while she is out shopping. At least a text or two. If not, I'll call her. So far I'm doing ok. Her call this morning helped a lot.

If you guys have any questions I will try to answer. I'll be checking in with you guys every hour or so. Make the questions one at a time and I will answer best I can. That will keep me occupied I hope. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. Carrie was confused by the time. I am picking her up late afternoon. That should be enough. Much to discuss as to the trip to Cali.

PS She came home yesterday with her hair cut and highlighted the way I like it and she had my favorite nail polish. She is awesome. She also wore what I wanted her to. She looked so sexy and pretty when I dropped her off. Broke my heart. I kept thinking was a fool I was to give her away like that.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:55 am

Playing poker when you had so much on your mind is not conducive to winning, but glad you had a distraction, and losing any money at all would break my Scottish heart. My favourite pass time is looking down behind chair cushions and finding the odd Pound coin, this would put me in a good mood for at least a week. :lol:

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:00 am

How does Carrie feel about you watching her with Anthony,and does it appeal to you.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:19 am

It has not been discussed if you play punishment games with Carrie, or maybe is it not your thing? It may be worth reading up on it and surprising her with their introduction: google 10 sexy power games to try tonight.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am

willingtoo wrote: Broke my heart. I kept thinking was a fool I was to give her away like that.
Totally normal and understandable reaction, brother. You're not a fool, just a normal husband who loves his wife beyond words. You're unselfishly giving the love of your life an incredible gift. Your suffering makes even that much more valuable. I've seen several guys on here who have long term success in this lifestyle say they try to embrace the jealousy and fear so they can savor the whole range of emotions (including lust and love) together in this volatile cocktail.

You may not feel like it, but as long as you don't have an uncontrollable urge to light up her phone, you're doing fine. Hang in there and try to embrace the ride as best you can. Other than the foot thing, I totally get you.

Jeff

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:16 am

Hi Mike,
Hang in there buddy.
My question is, what is the overwhelming thought going through your mind as these two days pass?
Is it thoughts of losing your Carrie?
Is it thoughts of the crazy sex they're having and how they look like the couples in the videos you are watching?
Is it thoughts of Kelly and Carrie out shopping now? Getting to know each other, comparing notes on their lovers and what they do to and for them. Notes on Kelly's experiences in the lifestyle. Making plans on what they'll do together while on the trip. And all the sexy clothes and lingerie they are trying on now and buying; with their boyfriend's money!
Is it just a tsunami of cuck angst as everything at this moment is out of your control?
Hopefully it's satisfaction knowing your wife is having a great time and will come home even more in love with you and determined to show you how appreciative she is that she has YOU to allow her to experience this TOGETHER.
Remember Mike, the night is always darkest before the dawn.
It sounds like your negative thoughts might be overwhelming you now. Go out, go to the beach, go to the mall, walk around. Play a round of golf. You live in Florida for Christ's sake.
And just keep this in mind: it couldbe worse, you could be like me and getting ready to go out a shovel 8 inches of snow!!
Hang in there buddy. I'm pulling for you.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:38 am

Mike, i understand u wanting to share Carrie, i do the same with my hw. what i don't understand is why u want it to be for a whole week end? was that your idea or Carrie's? Anthony coming to your house for 3 or 4 hours isn't enough sharing of her? can u say why a whole week end?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:13 am

wagonmaker1 wrote:Mike, i understand u wanting to share Carrie, i do the same with my hw. what i don't understand is why u want it to be for a whole week end? was that your idea or Carrie's? Anthony coming to your house for 3 or 4 hours isn't enough sharing of her? can u say why a whole week end?
Because of the proposed trip to Palm Springs in March. Get used to not seeing her for a few days

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:26 am

Carrie texted. She's having a great time with Kelly. They really hit it off and no surprise are very much alike. These guys definitely had a standard for women she added. She will call me later

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Will she show you what is buying for him to see her in before the trip will it be after they are home?

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:32 pm

willingtoo wrote:I kept thinking was a fool I was to give her away like that.
Mike,
How we think about something goes a long ways towards determining how we feel about it. If a thought like the one above is making you feel bad, don't think it; challenge it or replace it. I'm serious. Negative thinking is the worst thing to be doing this weekend. It's kind of natural to start down that path in a highly charged situation like dropping her off at his house, but if you're aware that you're doing it, it becomes pretty easy to reframe your thoughts around the situation to more positive and helpful ones.

Instead of thinking "I was a fool to give her away like that," think "what an incredible relationship we have that I can give Carrie this incredible experience without it threatening what we have together," or "holy shit, this angst is such a rush and Carrie is going to have an fantastic time this weekend," or "I am an amazingly giving husband to allow his wife to experience the ultimate sexual experience like this." When you take in and really own these kinds of thoughts it can totally change how you feel.

You get the picture. As you can see, there are multiple directions you can take to turn negative thoughts into positive ones. The point is, doing this will make you feel better. And knowing you're able to do this will help Carrie enjoy herself knowing you're not home driving yourself nuts about it.

All in all, I think you're doing an incredible job in deepening your marriage and supporting your wife in her healing. Kudos to you.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:23 pm

Carrie called and is having a great time. They are staying out for dinner. She told me not to worry and all is good. She doubts there will be anything to worry about. So I'm feeling better than expected. I'm sure the sex will be awesome tonight and tomorrow morning, but I can handle it. She is just a phone call away.

She bought a new jacket, a handbag, shoes and a cocktail dress. He gave her a pre-paid money card and told her she wouldn't out spend it. Must be a lot because she already spent over $1400. Beautiful things she said. Kelly knows the expensive shops and stores in the areas very well Places she never shops. They had lunch in Boca by the ocean and worked their way back south.

Thanks for all you guys wrote. I read everything. Going out for dinner alone later-Mike

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:25 pm

subtoall wrote:
Mike,
How we think about something goes a long ways towards determining how we feel about it. If a thought like the one above is making you feel bad, don't think it; challenge it or replace it. I'm serious. Negative thinking is the worst thing to be doing this weekend. It's kind of natural to start down that path in a highly charged situation like dropping her off at his house, but if you're aware that you're doing it, it becomes pretty easy to reframe your thoughts around the situation to more positive and helpful ones.

Instead of thinking "I was a fool to give her away like that," think "what an incredible relationship we have that I can give Carrie this incredible experience without it threatening what we have together," or "holy shit, this angst is such a rush and Carrie is going to have an fantastic time this weekend," or "I am an amazingly giving husband to allow his wife to experience the ultimate sexual experience like this." When you take in and really own these kinds of thoughts it can totally change how you feel.

You get the picture. As you can see, there are multiple directions you can take to turn negative thoughts into positive ones. The point is, doing this will make you feel better. And knowing you're able to do this will help Carrie enjoy herself knowing you're not home driving yourself nuts about it.

All in all, I think you're doing an incredible job in deepening your marriage and supporting your wife in her healing. Kudos to you.
Thanks, read it all.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:26 pm

subtoall wrote:
Mike,

Thanks I read everything.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Observer1931 wrote:Will she show you what is buying for him to see her in before the trip will it be after they are home?
Yes, I think so

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Sry, dup
Last edited by sadie on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Have a great dinner Mike.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:11 pm

Mike, even though I know C will see this upon her return or maybe now on her phone, this is directly for you. Now that she's spending the weekend with A, been given a money card she can't over spend, making friends with a woman he brought in to talk to her and who is in a very similar situation who left her husband for her lover and C already bought over $1400 in things on his card, is this what you and C agreed to when you first encouraged her to be a hotwife? Is this what you wanted? Are you happy with this arrangement? This is way beyond sport sex! This not just seeing her fucking another man. Why do you think he's spending so much money on her for this trip, for the clothes? Do you really think it is just for great pussy? Do you think she sees him as just a side penis when SHE wants one? You really need to take this time alone to consider all this and more that we on the forum don't know about.

You need to be brutally honest with yourself, Is this what YOU want, or is this something you are going along with just to get along? If this new relationship with A is moving so fast that you don't know what to think, then you need to put the brakes on as soon as you can talk to her alone. Mike, honestly, if you are really good with all of this then I am very happy for you and C and even A. But as I have read this thread about you two, I think you are holding back your feelings. I would hazard to guess Kelly's husband may have done the same. Has anyone offered to let you meet Kelly's ex to talk to him? Mike all I want is for you to deal with your own feelings in this for your own purposes. There are some who tell you what a wonderful thing is for you to allow C the opportunity to enjoy the experience of having another man give her fantastic sex, but does she have to go away on extended dates and trips to simply have great sex? Look at the situation and just think. If this arrangement isn't good for BOTH of you, then I'm very sure it will lead to a significant problem at some point in the future. Do you think she would still call all of this off , totally, right now if you told that is what you want? I know I have been harsh in this comment, but all I want you to do is to THINK!!! I don't really need you to answer these questions, just ask them of yourself and answer them honestly! This comment was obviously not intended to ease your feelings tonight but to get you take advantage of the time alone. Good luck tonight, I hope it will give you guidance and clarity on your journey. As usual, if I'm causing you too much angst, tell me to back off and i will do so.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:41 pm

Mike I want to add that I think you're doing a wonderful thing for Carrie (and she for you!) and I'm extremely glad you're feeling ok.

As always you both have my best wishes.

S

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:06 am

sadie wrote:Mike I want to add that I think you're doing a wonderful thing for Carrie (and she for you!) and I'm extremely glad you're feeling ok.

As always you both have my best wishes.

S
Mike, I agree with what Sadie says and, of course, it is not only Carrie who is getting a sexual kick out of this. You are as well (as are many of the rest of us). I'm not a naysayer by any means, having been in very much the same position as you, loved it and survived it with enthusiasm. However, I will still add a "but" which is just to say make sure to take care of yourself and your relationship.

The effect of Carrie becoming addicted to Anthony and what he does to/for her, can/will change your sexual relationship profoundly in possibly unpredictable ways, so make sure that you both take time out to feel and discuss the impact on you both. It might be a direction that appeals to you or night not. Very alpha males won't normally exercise that dominance for the benefit of other people (and specially not other males) but get their kicks just by proving their dominance irrespective of any devastation (or even because of it). What is the end-game for Anthony and does he have anything to lose?
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:59 am

Mike, thrilled and relieved the Carrie’s overnight has gone swimmingly and you haven’t been beating yourself up over your mutual decision to push the boundaries further. I’m sure getting your beloved sexy bride back this morning is going to be delightful. Enjoy your day of reclamation sex and put that sectional through a workout!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 am

Mike here. It's raining this morning and very gloomy. Mirrors my feelings. I watched the videos and masturbated last night. I came twice. Great videos because they are so much like her and Anthony. Almost like watching them. Finally went to sleep but kept waking up with terrible thoughts. Dread. I'm asking my self why I ever got her into this. Be careful what you wish for I guess. I'm depressed and only thinking about what he did to her last night and is doing to her right now. Can't wait for her to call or text. I know he fucked the hell out of her and came inside her. Not much sexual excitement for me right now. This is the worst part but I know when she gets home I will be thrilled beyond belief and love hearing the details. I need to re-claim her really bad. I won't masturbate this morning I want to save it for Carrie. I hope she isn't totally fucked out but a weekend of intense sex will surely have her tired out. To be expected but I know she will do what she can to get me off. Thank God she is coming home this afternoon. I hope by 4:00pm I hope he didn't hurt her. I'll shoot the Motherfucker if he did without her permission! No shit, I'll blow his fucking head off!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:18 am

LOL I'd have to buy a gun. I don't own one but I will !!