I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:55 am

You may be right that twice a week is too much because of the novelty wearing off. Mike and I talked about that last night before bed. Our fantasies were much more dangerous than what is actually happening. In fact, a lot of the fear is not there after getting to know Frank better. We will probably be considering other guys (possibilities) along the way with Frank. Of course we would keep him informed if anything begins to evolve. Maybe we get more daring the second or third time if we decide to continue. Vacation sex has been fantasized about a lot with us. We are going on a trip in a few weeks and that is always exciting to think/fantasize about. The past few vacations we have checked out guys and come up with fantasies as to how it might happen. I flirt a lot on vacation and have seen a lot of possibilities. Guys like Frank don't come along every day and we don't see this with Frank going on for more than a few (3-4) months. So we will keep our eyes open to other possibilities. Frank, at some point will begin dating and that will be it with him. Too long is dangerous. He told us he plans before long to start dating, so all three are well aware that this is temporary.

I've always been a sexual person, even when I was young but always have had moral considerations. This has really awakened my sexual desires. It took awhile, but Mike joked (Think it was a joke) that he created a monster! LOL

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:06 am

can we please have the juicy details of Sunday. it would be hot to hear.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 am

Congratulations. You're handling this very responsibly. The best of luck to you.

I assume you're a bundle of nerves right now . . .

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:34 am

willingtoo wrote:You may be right that twice a week is too much because of the novelty wearing off. Mike and I talked about that last night before bed. Our fantasies were much more dangerous than what is actually happening. In fact, a lot of the fear is not there after getting to know Frank better. We will probably be considering other guys (possibilities) along the way with Frank. Of course we would keep him informed if anything begins to evolve. Maybe we get more daring the second or third time if we decide to continue. Vacation sex has been fantasized about a lot with us. We are going on a trip in a few weeks and that is always exciting to think/fantasize about. The past few vacations we have checked out guys and come up with fantasies as to how it might happen. I flirt a lot on vacation and have seen a lot of possibilities. Guys like Frank don't come along every day and we don't see this with Frank going on for more than a few (3-4) months. So we will keep our eyes open to other possibilities. Frank, at some point will begin dating and that will be it with him. Too long is dangerous. He told us he plans before long to start dating, so all three are well aware that this is temporary.

I've always been a sexual person, even when I was young but always have had moral considerations. This has really awakened my sexual desires. It took awhile, but Mike joked (Think it was a joke) that he created a monster! LOL

Well thank you again for sharing the thought process and emotions involved while you take these first steps together.

I never got the impression that Mike was into some kind of cleanup and cream pie humiliation aspect of this from your post. My comments about cuck we're based on your desire to play solo with Frank and the fact that you're already denying your husband sex until after you fuck Frank. For us as a couple we find the denial aspect to be a real power shift and thus making it less of a team event.

Playing solo from the very start is also a huge step. We had been engaged in this Kink for a couple of years before the solo conversation even came up. I will say though that we are pretty vanilla in this kink.
In regards to the frequency of your fuck dates, we have always treated our playdates as a reward type situation. For us this amazing kink is a reward for an already amazing sex life between us. It's kind of like a child and Candy treats. It doesn't take long before they realize that the candy will always keep coming despite their actions and you end up with a bunch of trips to the dentist.
That's just our experience though.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:35 am

sextiescouple wrote:Congratulations. You're handling this very responsibly. The best of luck to you.

I assume you're a bundle of nerves right now . . .
I am a bundle of nerves. I took the today off so I have been totally preocupied. Mike told me to start thinking about the atmosphere we want to create for the first encounter. He wants to pick out what I wear and have me do a sexy little modeling before Frank comes. He wants to be crazy jealous he says. i pose my legs and feet the way he likes. He will leave the house before Frank comes and probably go to the local bar.

We have "Alexa" in our bedroom and we often play "Tantric Sex". OMG, it is soooooooo sexy to us anyway. Perfect for erotic sex fantasies so it will be even better with Frank. He palys that as I model and dance for him. Turns both of us on. I highly reccommend "Tantric Sex" music for fantasy or real hot sex.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:46 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:You may be right that twice a week is too much because of the novelty wearing off. Mike and I talked about that last night before bed. Our fantasies were much more dangerous than what is actually happening. In fact, a lot of the fear is not there after getting to know Frank better. We will probably be considering other guys (possibilities) along the way with Frank. Of course we would keep him informed if anything begins to evolve. Maybe we get more daring the second or third time if we decide to continue. Vacation sex has been fantasized about a lot with us. We are going on a trip in a few weeks and that is always exciting to think/fantasize about. The past few vacations we have checked out guys and come up with fantasies as to how it might happen. I flirt a lot on vacation and have seen a lot of possibilities. Guys like Frank don't come along every day and we don't see this with Frank going on for more than a few (3-4) months. So we will keep our eyes open to other possibilities. Frank, at some point will begin dating and that will be it with him. Too long is dangerous. He told us he plans before long to start dating, so all three are well aware that this is temporary.

Well thank you again for sharing the thought process and emotions involved while you take these first steps together.

I never got the impression that Mike was into some kind of cleanup and cream pie humiliation aspect of this from your post. My comments about cuck we're based on your desire to play solo with Frank and the fact that you're already denying your husband sex until after you fuck Frank. For us as a couple we find the denial aspect to be a real power shift and thus making it less of a team event.

Playing solo from the very start is also a huge step. We had been engaged in this Kink for a couple of years before the solo conversation even came up. I will say though that we are pretty vanilla in this kink.
In regards to the frequency of your fuck dates, we have always treated our playdates as a reward type situation. For us this amazing kink is a reward for an already amazing sex life between us. It's kind of like a child and Candy treats. It doesn't take long before they realize that the candy will always keep coming despite their actions and you end up with a bunch of trips to the dentist.
That's just our experience though.
We both made decision to not have sex so the intensity of the situation would be so much more exciting. He just want to have sex with me when it's over as I give him all the details. Tha's always how he saw this happening.

We too are very vanilla. Mike told Frank what I like. Basically him in charge physically controlling me, I love to give a man oral, missionary position or me on top stradling him are my favorites. I Love hearing a man moan with pleasure as I give him oral. I'm good at it because I like doing it. Feel his cock get harder in my mouth get me really excited. He can give me oral if he wants, but not necessary for me. Some guys like to give as well as receive. It makes me feel submissive being the one giving oral. Giving a man pleasure is the real turn on for me. Making it more about him than about me. Sounds weird, but that is the way I have always been. Of course I enjoy how it feels physically, but psychologically being taken and used by a man is my mental turn on

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:02 am

Have you guys had the kitchen table conversation about veto power and what would happen if one of you decides that you're not comfortable with the situation?
Maybe something like Frank turns out to be a poor lover or has some hygiene issues. Maybe your husband an hour in at the bar suddenly decides he's not ready for this and calls you and ask you to stop. Would there be hesitation?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 am

I was close enough to him (very close) to know there are no hygiene issues. I touched his cock and was able to look at it. I came close to offering him oral.

We decided once Frank arrives and Mike leaves there would be no veto.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 am

willingtoo wrote:I was close enough to him (very close) to know there are no hygiene issues. I touched his cock and was able to look at it. I came close to offering him oral.

We decided once Frank arrives and Mike leaves there would be no veto.
Wow! That really seems to be cut and dry considering the huge step you're about to take in your marriage. I get that you are all wrapped up in the horniness and the need to fuck Frank but what if Mike feels afterwards that this is just too much and may have been better off left as a fantasy?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:20 am

Oh afterwards ! Of course if Mike wants to end it we will and he will agree if I want to stop. Our marriage comes first. I thought you meant when things got started. Mike said it would not right to stop it at that point and I agree. A call from the bar. Mike knows and I agree that we have to go through with this at least once. We have talked a lot about this over the "Kitchen Table" as you called it. I think Mike and I are in much more agreement than you think. We are in this together.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:21 am

wagonmaker1 wrote:can we please have the juicy details of Sunday. it would be hot to hear.
I hope this is what you want.

As far as last night not a lot happened but there should be a lot after the first meeting. When Mike left us alone by the pool I was sitting in Frank's lap. We didn't talk much but started kissing right away. He began to fondle my breasts outside the beach wrap (Kimono style) I was wearing over my bathing suit. The kissing got very passionate. Then he went inside the wrap and lifted my top. It was easy for him to get to my bare breasts. He began to massage them. My nipples were hard. I could feel he was getting hard because I was sitting on his lap. He started to grind my butt and moan a little.

We stood up and he grabbed me and pulled me close and up on my toes and kissed me more. I could feel how strong he was. He almost lifted me off the ground. He is about 6'3" and I'm 5'4" so quite a height difference which I LOVE. He took my arm and placed my hand on his cock outside his pants. I was getting really wet by then. I rubbed his cock slowly. He reached down and pulled down his zipper. I reached inside and pulled out his cock. That really turned me on. He was really hard and I began to massage his cock especially near the sensitive place but full hand too. I was almost panting with lust. It was light enough outside that I could see his cock. It is so sexy and almost took my breath away. Straight and really erect and hard. Not real large but a bit bigger than Mike. Mike is about 7 inches so I guess Frank to be 8 inches or a little more.

I came really close to going down on him but thought I'd wait till our "Date" I wanted to really bad. Then he said we better go inside so we did. later Mike said he could see his hard on and my face was really flushed he said. he almost came because I could feel his pre-cum in my hand and his breathing was like Mike when he is ready to cum.

Hope this is what you wanted. Not sure I could get any more graphic or Juicy.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:28 am

your story is soooooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttt, thanks for sharing. please keep us informed as to what happens next.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:32 am

Not real large? about 8 inches ? That should look really large ! Boy...you are in for a treat if it is !

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:38 am

willingtoo wrote:Oh afterwards ! Of course if Mike wants to end it we will and he will agree if I want to stop. Our marriage comes first. I thought you meant when things got started. Mike said it would not right to stop it at that point and I agree. A call from the bar. Mike knows and I agree that we have to go through with this at least once. We have talked a lot about this over the "Kitchen Table" as you called it. I think Mike and I are in much more agreement than you think. We are in this together.

That's good to read. Yes it's impossible to get a true feeling of intent or emotions just through a typed post.

Since your home today going over everything that's gone down, pun intended, over the last 24 hrs. , have you been tempted to reach out to Frank?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:
willingtoo wrote:Oh afterwards ! Of course if Mike wants to end it we will and he will agree if I want to stop. Our marriage comes first. I thought you meant when things got started. Mike said it would not right to stop it at that point and I agree. A call from the bar. Mike knows and I agree that we have to go through with this at least once. We have talked a lot about this over the "Kitchen Table" as you called it. I think Mike and I are in much more agreement than you think. We are in this together.

That's good to read. Yes it's impossible to get a true feeling of intent or emotions just through a typed post.

Since your home today going over everything that's gone down, pun intended, over the last 24 hrs. , have you been tempted to reach out to Frank?
Great question. No I haven't. Just obsessing on the entire thing. Good thing I didn't go to work today. I'd have been useless. You are right about misreading posts or e-mails. I am mis interpreted all the time especially personal e-mails. Mike and I have talked about a lot of things that I haven't mentioned here, but your questions are good questions and I appreciate your interest.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond.

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

How awesome it is to have a place to share all this without worrying about what might be conveyed to people/family I know! Also to have people take an interest in our situation is fantastic. You guys have helped us tons! For years I had nowhere to go with my concerns about this choice we are making. Wish I had come here two years ago when I really had a lot of doubt and insecurities. There was a lot of tension between us at times about making the fantasies real. A place like this would have been a great help.

I expected it (this forum) would be all about the sex only and not the process necessary to get to where we are now. But thought I'd try and glad I did.

Setting the stage:

Mike called and it is set for tomorrow night. I'm thinking about creating the right atmosphere when he comes over.

Background music is powerful for us. We don't use it all the time but when we do it makes a Big difference. As I said, the "Tantric Sex" music is unbelievably sexy to us. If you haven't heard it do listen to it if music is part of any atmosphere you set. We use "Alexa" but you can hear it on YouTube. do any of you have favorite music for sex?

The right scent works great for us. Again we don't use special scents all the time just like the music. We used incense years ago but not lately. Thinking about that for tomorrow night. I think I have seen it at Bed Bath and Beyond. Going there later this afternoon. I also want to get some sexy body lotion. Not sure about my perfume. Mike will know. Also the drug store for some nice lubricant just in case. We have some but just plain KY Jelly.

We have tons of candles and I plan to have the house dark with lots of candles around. Especially the bedroom and bath.

Mike will want me to wear a pair of sexy shoes which I have tons of. I have sexy new Bra and Panties. Then I will probably wear one of Mike's old dress shirts and that's it. I'll wear my hair up. That's how I plan to greet him at the door. I have a good tan so stockings or make-up won't be necessary. I wear only a little make-up. Usually just lipstick. I had a pedicure and nails done late last week and they still look really good.

We have silk sheets that will definitely be on the bed.

Any other ideas? What else would make the environment sexy?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:52 am

Having a hard time not pleasuring myself. I put the Tantric Sex music on after mike called and it got me really going. I'm as wet as can be. I want to save the tension and be really horny tomorrow night. Huge Butterflies going on right now in my stomach. My toes are pointing.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:16 am

ckathrill wrote:Not real large? about 8 inches ? That should look really large ! Boy...you are in for a treat if it is !
Guess I am used to 7inches with Mike and Frank is a little bigger so I'm only guessing. We measured Mike once and it is a good 7 inches.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 am

Ahhh! Your not trying to seduce him right? I mean, the guy already knows he's coming over to fuck you for an hour or so. Concentrate on the key components. Clean skin, eazy on moisturizer or scents. Taste bad . Recent wax? Clean-up stuff bedside. Obviously feet and toes ready for molesting. Remember men remember the clothing for about the lengh if time it takes to get it off. Your not making love, rhats Mike's dept. Your getring fucked by Frank. That's his Job#1. No lasting memories, no playful banter and cuddling before or after. Your amazing husband and you are simply giving him the amazing privilege of fucking you.
I would be considering setting up some way to enhance the situation for your husband. Maybe talk about laying your phone nearby so Mike can listen in. Maybe have Mike talk to Frank about a short video or snapping some pics through out the fucking.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:27 am

I do all that for Mike, just not all the time. It would get old. I do a lot of other things for Mike but don't talk about it here because there is no interest in "Footsie Stuff" here so I don't mention it.

Mike also wants this set up because it makes him insanely jealous and that is a huge part of his turn on. He told me to come up with ideas for the setting. Jealousy is a huge part of his enjoyment with this. Hard to understand I know. I'm still not sure I understand why being jealous and afraid is a turn on for him but it is probably the most erotic part. He has somehow turned fear and jealousy into a huge erotic turn on. I have read about that awhile ago but still not sure I understand. I just know it is true.

He wants to see all the preparations before he leaves the house. He even wants the Tantric Sex music on and the candels lit.
Last edited by willingtoo on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 am

willingtoo wrote:I do all that for Mike, just not all the time. It would get old. I do a lot of other things for Mike but don't talk about it here because there is no interest in "Footsie Stuff" here so I don't mention it.

Mike also wants this set up because it makes him insanely jealous and that is a huge part of his turn on. He told me to come up with ideas for the setting. Jealousy is a huge part of his enjoyment with this. Hard to understand I know. I'm still not sure I understand why being jealous and afraid is a turn on for him but it is probably the most erotic part. He has somehow turned fear and jealousy into a huge erotic turn on. I have read about that awhile ago but still not sure I understand. I just know it is true.
edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

For Stillcanhang57

edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

I don't totally understand it, but it drives him crazy and he wants it ! perhaps he is a Cuckold, but it doesn't matter to me. The setting effort is for Mike Not Frank. Probably hard for you to understand. You said there are loads of variations in the Hot Wife Lifestyle.
Last edited by willingtoo on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 am

I think you will find there is quite a lot of interest in the “footsie” stuff here. And despite Frank not being much into feet I think you’ll find that any foot play you engage in with Frank will drive Mike completely batty with desire.

And, noting that you are trying to resist self-pleasure today, I would recommend messaging Mike and asking permission to cum. The orgasms have different effects on women in this situation...
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am

I think you will find there is quite a lot of interest in the “footsie” stuff here. And despite Frank not being much into feet I think you’ll find that any foot play you engage in with Frank will drive Mike completely batty with desire.

Oh yea, the Footsie Stuff will drive him mad for sure ! I asked here a couple times for Mike and there was no response. In fact my very first post was about men into female feet to see if other guys had that in common with Mike. He'd be happy to know that there are others. he is a little self conscious about his love of female feet.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 am

I’ve sent you two a PM
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long