I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun May 27, 2018 11:16 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:As always, Carrie, your detailed rendering of the finale with Frank is greatly appreciated and erotically captivating. Regret he went too far with it and compelled you to use the safe word, notwithstanding the post-coital conundrum it has triggered. I’m actually relieved to hear he’s being jettisoned. Your taken fantasy can be indulgied without you being slapped around. Seems to me as the boundaries may not have been clearly identified. Whether, in hindsight you enjoyed your adventures with Frank or Brad more, two things are abundantly clear to me - your are a stunningly sexy submissive who loves pleasing her privileged lovers and your love, devotion and commitment to Mike is unquestionable and paramount. You’ve both explored this incredibly exciting and, at times frightening, journey with your marital priorities in order. It’s been a captivating, cock-hardening pleasure to ride along. While we’ll totally understand if your respite is prolonged, admittedly and selfishly I’m hopeful you both decide and desire for you to continue to indulge your submissive cravings with others. Thank you again for sharing your diaries and yourself with us!
Thanks for your kind comments, compliments and noticing my devotion to Mike. Overall it has been very exciting and sexy experience. We've had fun and I think this will enrich our relationship, not that sex is the main ingredient, but it certainly spiced up our sex.

I love the fear. I find it very erotic unless it gets too intense or too real. I do enjoy pleasuring men who I get involved with. Being taken and used by certain men is very erotic for me. I love the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness.

I doubt this will be the last time I will be with another man. It is and always will something Mike will want. I don't think the desire to see your wife with another man ever goes away. Now that I have finally agreed to do it and see how exciting and sexy it can be, I don't see why we wouldn't continue the adventure as long as it stays sexy and exciting. We are just taking a break to try some things together and until the next opportunity presents itself.

Do you think readers will be interested in what Mike and I do until the next encounter? I spend considerable time making my posts easy and interesting for people. Far beyond my usual journal entries. In your opinion, should I stop until my next lover or are people interested in my thoughts and feelings outside the actual sex?

You mentioned yourself as if you were part of a larger audience. How many would you guess are reading my posts?

Thanks for your message. I enjoy hearing from you and a few others who communicate with me.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:51 am

Carrie, I am sure that a lot of people eould continue to follow your personal explorations eith your amazing husband, Mike. We really enjoy ehen Mike jumps on here to talk about his experience and emotions.

This however brings me to the questions we've asked a couple of times.

Random Brad and not using a condom. Why the risk? Did you use one with Frank this last time? Are you and Mike currently using them until you get an all clear STD screening?

Still wondering how Mike is feeling about your love making with Brad? His feelings about your cuddling and bonding with Brad after the first orgasm? Your recap of those hours read more like a romance novel then just sex with random stranger. Apparently you had gotten enough contact info from Brad , to allow you to reach out to him again. Will you be sharing all of that with Mike and are you actually considering spending a weekend away with Brad and without Mike?

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun May 27, 2018 12:13 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Thank You Carrie for all the time you have spent to bring us along on this amazing journey.

I would like to go on record suggesting that Friday night is not the last time Frank will fuck you.

Mr GILF
I'm glad you are enjoying ourm story.

Is that just a guess, or is there a reason for your prediction?

Carrie
Just a guess.You are on a journey of sexual exploration.

As your sexuality continues to blossom and you surrender yourself more and more to your submissive nature, I believe you will have fond memories of Frank and crave more of his control.

For the record, I am also betting you will be seeing Brad again.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun May 27, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm interested in the story of everything you guys go through, I like reading about people really going through all the aspects of this
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:55 pm

I am and will continue to be an avid reader. I certainly want you to continue writing.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon May 28, 2018 3:12 am

Mike here,

It's been raining non-stop down here in Fla. Setting records so since we are home bound Carrie wanted me to write. I'm not as competent a writer as Carrie so I apologize for my lack of writing skills. This is my least favorite way of communicating.

Seeing her under Frank was probably the most exciting thing I have ever watched. It was even sexier than I imagined. I love how small she is compared to Frank and Brad. Seeing her perfect and beautiful little size 6 feet up on his ass toes pointing, him driving into her is something I have fantasized about for years. Every time I thought about her being taken by another man, which was every day, she was pinned under a guy in that position. It was sexier than any fantasy I've ever had. It was without doubt the greatest sexual thrill I've ever had.

Carrie won't admit it but she is really pretty and very feminine. she's so small and cute. I wish I could post a picture of her. you guys would really be impressed and get an immediate hard on. She's about 5'4" and 115 lbs. light brown hair with light blond streaks. Great little figure, perfect ass and beautiful thin legs. Her feet are as sexy as any I have ever seen. A lot of men are attracted to her. Every time we go out I see almost every guy checking her out and I love it. Finding a man that wants to fuck her is no problem. Then her personality takes her over the top. Besides being really pretty, She is intelligent, outgoing, friendly and has a pretty smile. She doesn't want me to write about her looks etc. but I told her I wouldn't write if I couldn't describe her. This whole thing gets me so damn jealous it's hard to describe how it makes me feel. Watching her being fucked Scared me shitless but I was so turned on. it was unbelievable. I can't describe the feelings, but I'm sure many of you have experienced same with your wives.

Giving her to Brad was really hard. It scared me shitless. The night I set her up was exciting but the next morning I was really having trouble with it. I didn't tell her but I wanted to cancel and she asked me if I wanted to and I said no. The opportunity was just too good to pass up. As usual Carrie reassured me it meant nothing to her but exciting sexy fun and by the time he arrived at the pool I was calmed down enough to let her go. But tis guy was really a handsome dude. Built like an NFL Tight End. I think the only reason I could go through with it was that, I thought at the time we'd never see him again but found out that Carrie has enough information that she could locate him through the company he works for. He lives in New Jersey and she is attending an Architectural Landscape conference in Philadelphia in October. Big decision to make before that happens. Do I go with her? Right now I think I'd have to go with her to have some control over the situation. We'll see.

Her intimate time with Brad was not really romantic. He was mostly interested in this lifestyle and how we got involved. He wanted to know about our relationship and how it affected us. I trust Carrie and she wouldn't lie about what happened or what they talked about.

Not using a condom was no doubt a stupid decision, but Frank had no problem with it. We are getting tested next week and no doubt inform Frank. I'm not really worried but we'll find out for sure.

I am looking forward to being more dominant. When we did falaka it was very sexy to me. I don't know why we didn't do it more often. I think the tying up was just too much of a distraction. I have ordered things that will make restraint easier. Also other things I'm keeping secret so I won't write here. She likes to be surprised but She is sure to read this.

Overall this has been the most exciting thing I have ever done. It is so fucking scary, but indescribably sexy and thrilling. I can't even imagine anything sexier than Carrie being fucked by other men. I am so lucky she finally decided to do it. Took a long time and was a bumpy ride at times, but I think she is happy now. It has really clarified her sexuality and submissive nature. By the way she is not submissive in real life. She is easy to get along with and is very willing to compromise but will stand up for herself when necessary.

I started this last night and finished this morning so I'm posting. Can't think of anything else to write but ask questions if you have any. I have nothing else to do today except get Carrie to have great fantasy sex. Raining like hell down here.

Can't believe I wrote this much. Definitely a record.

I am one lucky guy.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:14 am

Hey Mike. Happy to read your side of the recent events. Yes you are one lucky guy! Hate to say I told you so but wasn't I right about watching and being apart of Carrie's play one of the most exciting things ever?

What's the deal with Frank and what we see as really crossing boundaries and his role as Carrie's Friday fuck buddy? Discretion is an important foundation to this kink and Frank taking it upon himself to seek out other men for Carrie would be a huge red flag. Is it possible that he was under the impression that Carrie wanted to fuck Frank and another guy at the same time? If not, this reads like Frank has been basically bragging with some watercooler talk to his buddies and almost pimping out your wife!

Thanks for weighing in on the Brad situation. Maybe it's Carrie's writing style but SO and I really felt the date was tilted towards romance as opposed to just fucking random vacation cock. Lots of intimacy, passionate kissing, cuddling. I personally think your right to be a little concerned about her traveling for several days to see him.

Now the one thing that I just can't get past, no condom with random Brad! Who made that dangerous choice? Did Carrie ask him beforehand hand about STD and just take his word for it? Did she just look at his cock and assume he's clear? Believe it or not we've seen that posted here. Did Carrie call you just before fucking him to tell you HER choice to fuck him bareback? Both you and Carrie seem to be pretty intelligent people so I am sure I don't have to tell you that some STD can take months to show signs and her decision to fluid bond with you and Frank immediately afterwards put everyone at risk unnecessarily. Think the STD screening is smart move but simply could have been avoided.

We are excited to read how your explorations in this kink has enhanced and expanded your personal sexual and emotional relationship in your marriage. For us it's never been about finding a boyfriend or how many cocks SO can find but more importantly about rewarding an all ready great sexual relationship with an occasionally second cock in the mix. Building on the adventure by exploring new ideas as a couple. I think slowing things down for a bit an just using and incorporating some new things is an excellent next step. Always say that too many trips to the candy store just gives you a stomach ache.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon May 28, 2018 5:54 am

Good morning !

I've been working on this for the past couple weeks and not posting until I was done.

I've been thinking about my newly discovered submissiveness. I've had submissive thoughts and tendencies since I was in my early teens. I wasn't aware of the extent of my sexual submissiveness until Frank. I had no idea it would ever evolve into reality (other than Mike) let alone restraint and punishment.

I've always had fantasies about being taken against my will. Usually by a faceless man that caught me in a situation where I was vulnerable and helpless. But also men I knew from work, school, movies etc. I would usually put myself in those situations and give little resistance when attacked.

The men were usually muscular, much bigger and stronger than me. They were sometimes attractive, but in fact, usually an unattractive Beast made it even sexier. Men that in real life I would have no interest. Bikers, truckers and guys I saw at bars were my favorite fantasy characters. Mean, really bad guys that took me but didn't inflict pain or restraint, just brute force, huge cocks, deep penetration and ejaculations. Never more than one guy at a time.

I was almost always taken in the missionary position where I was totally dominated and incapacitated and had no choice but to give into whatever he wanted. My hands held above my head. I was always wearing a dress or skirt easily removed and no panties.

I don't know if I posted this here or in a pm, but this is something I actually did in college and fantasized about ever since. Even now with Mike we role play sometimes.

One of my fantasies that Mike loves is based on a real experience of mine.

When I was in college I lived in an off campus apartment with two other girls. One weekend they both went home for a long weekend. I was alone, not dating anyone and my other friends had plans as I recall. Anyway , it was unusual for me to be alone on a weekend evening.

On one night I was in a sexy mood and smoking pot, I decided to try something dangerous that I had thought about doing several other times when I was alone. If my room mates had been there they would have thought I lost my mind and I'd have never done it.

I took a walk alone, at night in the neighborhood where we lived. I wore only a short, wrap around skirt and a loose fitting , sleeveless summer top. No panties, no bra and I was barefoot. Much harder to run away in bare feet. So in my mind I could be "taken" easily without the rapist removing any of my clothing. I felt totally vulnerable and that was the idea.

It was really dark. The neighborhood wasn't known to be dangerous, but definitely not one where a young girl should be walking alone late at night. I felt fear, but tremendous excitement as well.

A black car with tinted windows started following me. I had no way of identifying the driver. He was driving around the block over and over and drove real slow almost stopping when he approached me. I was being stalked and it definitely heightened the fear but also tremendous sexual excitement.

At one point I was approaching really dark , secluded part of the neighborhood with few houses. I had a choice of two streets. One was somewhat lit and the other pretty much dark. I chose the street that was dark, knowing it was more secluded and hardly lit at all. I was tempting fate. Probably the pot.

I reached a curb, ready to cross the street and he stopped right in front of me. I just stood there. I was paralyzed and didn't know how to react. The door of his car was only 4-5 feet from me. I felt a huge adrenalin rush and butterflies in my stomach. We were staring at each other I guess. He could see me, but I couldn't see him which made it even more frightening. I felt paralyzed. After what seemed like an hour, but in reality probably less than 30 seconds, he moved on. But 20-30 seconds in that situation is a long time. His car just sat there. He made no attempt to communicate.............It was really weird.

I foolishly kept walking slowly almost inviting him to do something. He came by again and stopped but the car wasn't as close to me as it was at the curb. I could feel him staring at me but again, I couldn't see him at all. The only sound was the motor on his car quietly running. The combination of fear and sexual thrill was extreme but amazing. He never even put down the window.

He never came back around and I was really relieved. I went back to the apartment, took off my clothes and masturbated thinking of just how dangerous it was and what could have happened.

I don't know if he just liked scaring me, or the situation wasn't right for him to do something more aggressive. There are always non student guys that hang around college campuses at night looking for girls and a few that have evil intentions. Not that it couldn't have been a student with evil on his mind.

It was really stupid and I was really lucky. I doubt anyone who knew the circumstances would feel sorry for me if I had been raped. I was asking for it.

It's been a fantasy of mine ever since. I loved the feeling of being stalked. Scared to death, but what a turn on.

Mike loves it so one night he wanted to try something that might bring back some of the thrill of that night for me. The idea was to have me experience the fear and erotic feelings again to make our fantasy better. Why not?

There was a wooded park near our house with a walking path through it. Few if any people were in that wooded area at night. I put on a short skirt, loose blouse, no panties and bare feet just like before. I went walking in the dark park and mike followed a long way behind. Even thought I knew he was way back behind me, it wasn't hard to imagine I was alone and being stalked. It was so quiet and spooky. I imagined a man was following me with the intent of raping me and I was definitely getting some of the same feelings.

The same feelings of fear and sexual excitement but obviously not with the same intensity. It was enough for us to return to the house and experience that fantasy 10x better than ever. It really did enhanced the fantasy. It was great, sexy fun.

We still enjoy that fantasy from time to time. We have a repertoire of Fantasies we revisit and we keep adding new.

I'd just like to know the origin of those fantasies. I really can't identify what would have made those fantasies so sexy to me.

I'm inclined to take chances and that is a concern I'm trying to analyze.. Going without a condom with Brad is an example. Danger is definitely an aphrodisiac

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Mon May 28, 2018 6:19 am

Carrie, I always enjoy reading about your activities and will still be reading them with Frank out of the picture. It was time to move on and experience others. As my wife would say when she was still hotwifing, time for new meat. :lol: I think now that you've had a taste of the HW lifestyle neither of you can't go back to vanilla again. At least that is the way it was with us, and I've read similar stories backing that up. Please keep posting about your activities because we want to know. :P :P :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon May 28, 2018 7:23 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:Carrie, I always enjoy reading about your activities and will still be reading them with Frank out of the picture. It was time to move on and experience others. As my wife would say when she was still hotwifing, time for new meat. :lol: I think now that you've had a taste of the HW lifestyle neither of you can't go back to vanilla again. At least that is the way it was with us, and I've read similar stories backing that up. Please keep posting about your activities because we want to know. :P :P :P
Thanks, I will keep posting as long as I know people are reading. I put extra effort into these posts. If it were for my journal alone they would be much more concise.

I think you are right. Vanilla is in the rear view mirror for us. It's exciting and it has made our sex life much more interesting and sexy. As long as we are careful and our relationship comes first, I think we can enjoy this for a long time. We can already see where bad decisions could really cause problems and complications if we aren't careful.

Can't wait for Mike to take charge and try new things. I'm all his for right now. I am his to use and abuse! I'm his little subbie!

Carrie

Dantes
Virgin

Unread post by Dantes » Mon May 28, 2018 4:39 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Mr ablondemilf wrote:Carrie, I always enjoy reading about your activities and will still be reading them with Frank out of the picture. It was time to move on and experience others. As my wife would say when she was still hotwifing, time for new meat. :lol: I think now that you've had a taste of the HW lifestyle neither of you can't go back to vanilla again. At least that is the way it was with us, and I've read similar stories backing that up. Please keep posting about your activities because we want to know. :P :P :P
Thanks, I will keep posting as long as I know people are reading. I put extra effort into these posts. If it were for my journal alone they would be much more concise.

I think you are right. Vanilla is in the rear view mirror for us. It's exciting and it has made our sex life much more interesting and sexy. As long as we are careful and our relationship comes first, I think we can enjoy this for a long time. We can already see where bad decisions could really cause problems and complications if we aren't careful.

Can't wait for Mike to take charge and try new things. I'm all his for right now. I am his to use and abuse! I'm his little subbie!

Carrie
Carrie,

I'm very pleased to hear about your growth and increasing self-awareness.

As you explore your submissiveness remember that the most powerful sex is more mental than physical. There is a difference between D/s and S&M. But both emphasize the mental aspect of dominance and submissiveness. To me, unless you are a sadist or a masochist (I am not), the attractiveness of S&M is that the theatrics of it can establish the mood and lead you into 'subspace'. Remember though, the theatrics are not necessary. As you have already discovered, a commanding voice directing you to do things like dancing or pleasuring yourself for your Dom is just as powerful.

Something you might enjoy is erotic hypnosis where your submissiveness can be explored. There are audios you can listen to that will take you through submissive scenarios that will help you understand how mental the pleasure really is:)

Dantes

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 am

Good Morning!

Mike posted yesterday and didn't get but one response and was disappointed. He said why write if nobody is reading or responding? I understand because responses inspire me to continue writing and posting here.

Not much to write. We had a quiet weekend because of the rain. We were invited to a cook out with friends but they cancelled due to the constant rain. I bought my first convertible and have had the top down only twice. The rain here has been insane. Like two weeks with rain every day.

We had sex twice over the weekend and it was great. We have so much to fantasize/re-live it's been fun even without the fear of reality. Mike didn't try anything new because he is waiting for his "accessories" to arrive, but he has been reading about the role of dominant. He says he has some great ideas he is excited to try.

I am glad we took a break. It was too much. Once a week was causing so much disruption in our lives. All we talked or thought about was Frank. We will definitely find another man at some point in the future. The only "Lead" we have is Frank's friend and we are not sure of that. Mike is going to contact Frank and get more info on the guy and how and why did Frank know about his interest in us. just a little leery about a referral.

That's about it for this morning. Back to work!

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:53 am

Morning Carrie. While I can understand Mike's disappointment in lack of response here, maybe he could generate more by engaging more when we inquire about particular feelings or actions. We are probably the one response he recieved yesterday and did ask a couple of questions surrounding recent events. These included the above mentioned actions by Frank to involve another cock.

As your well aware, responses and updates will build familiarity and thus more interest.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue May 29, 2018 5:40 am

Please thank Mike for me for taking the time to post. I hadn't logged on this holiday weekend. I really appreciate hearing about the emotions both partners deal with in this lifestyle, especially early on in the journey.

Jeff

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue May 29, 2018 6:32 am

Hello Mike and Carrie

I am guilty of mostly just reading and enjoying the retelling of your journey without much comment. Mike's occasional perspective is much appreciated. Thank You both for your ongoing contribution here.

Take an occasional look at the views on your thread to gauge how many folks are reading without commenting. The other factor is that comments are always minimal here on a holiday weekend. Seems a lot of people are busy doing other things.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue May 29, 2018 6:51 am

willingtoo wrote:Good Morning!

Mike posted yesterday and didn't get but one response and was disappointed. He said why write if nobody is reading or responding? I understand because responses inspire me to continue writing and posting here.

Not much to write. We had a quiet weekend because of the rain. We were invited to a cook out with friends but they cancelled due to the constant rain. I bought my first convertible and have had the top down only twice. The rain here has been insane. Like two weeks with rain every day.

We had sex twice over the weekend and it was great. We have so much to fantasize/re-live it's been fun even without the fear of reality. Mike didn't try anything new because he is waiting for his "accessories" to arrive, but he has been reading about the role of dominant. He says he has some great ideas he is excited to try.

I am glad we took a break. It was too much. Once a week was causing so much disruption in our lives. All we talked or thought about was Frank. We will definitely find another man at some point in the future. The only "Lead" we have is Frank's friend and we are not sure of that. Mike is going to contact Frank and get more info on the guy and how and why did Frank know about his interest in us. just a little leery about a referral.

That's about it for this morning. Back to work!

Carrie

Well right now there's 32000 plus views on the thread so I think the people are reading. Some people are like me and just like to watch. I mostly just skip to the original posters comments anyway. I think if you want more comments then that is a valid request, but right now your views are pretty good in case you didn't know.

newcpl
Experienced

Unread post by newcpl » Tue May 29, 2018 9:53 am

Why exactly did you guys decide to end it with Frank? He seems like a good and reliable fuckbuddy. Couldn’t you just limit meeting him to one or two times a month?

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 am

willingtoo wrote:Mike here
Not using a condom was no doubt a stupid decision, but Frank had no problem with it. We are getting tested next week and no doubt inform Frank. I'm not really worried but we'll find out for sure.
My wife has on several occasions skipped the condom despite promising to use one. It's a rule-violation, sure, but she knows she can get away with it and that I will forgive her because it's a symptom of just how hot she gets with her lovers. So far no consequences (knocking on wood). She is very unlikely to become pregnant.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Absolutely, without equivocation, I hope you continue to share yours and Mike’s tantalizing journey and further exploration with your avid followers, regardless of whether it entails more extramarital activities. Of course, we are entranced when the details of a sexy wife being shared satiate our carnal desires. But, for me, it’s the revelation of a sensual bride’s inner sexual desires and persona that is most captivating. And your sharing of your journaling throughout this exciting pathway, Carrie, has done that magnificently.

Not sure how many die-hard (actually, rock-hard would more accurately describe moi) fans you have. More than most I’m certain of. Yours is the first post I hope to find updated when I do my obligatory OHW check-in.

Kudos to Mike for honoring your request and sharing his thoughts, quite competently. Also, I loved the more complete visual image of your sexiness and hotness that Mike provided. There is no doubt that you are taken and used as the perfect sextoy in the fantasies of the lucky dudes who get to see you in living color in everyday life. Modesty aside, it does not manifest superficiality to have your hotness verbalized for us!

Thanks again to both of you for allowing us to voyeuristically and vicariously enjoy your fantastic journey and submissive self-discovery.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed May 30, 2018 3:20 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:Absolutely, without equivocation, I hope you continue to share yours and Mike’s tantalizing journey and further exploration with your avid followers, regardless of whether it entails more extramarital activities. Of course, we are entranced when the details of a sexy wife being shared satiate our carnal desires. But, for me, it’s the revelation of a sensual bride’s inner sexual desires and persona that is most captivating. And your sharing of your journaling throughout this exciting pathway, Carrie, has done that magnificently.

Not sure how many die-hard (actually, rock-hard would more accurately describe moi) fans you have. More than most I’m certain of. Yours is the first post I hope to find updated when I do my obligatory OHW check-in.

Kudos to Mike for honoring your request and sharing his thoughts, quite competently. Also, I loved the more complete visual image of your sexiness and hotness that Mike provided. There is no doubt that you are taken and used as the perfect sextoy in the fantasies of the lucky dudes who get to see you in living color in everyday life. Modesty aside, it does not manifest superficiality to have your hotness verbalized for us!

Thanks again to both of you for allowing us to voyeuristically and vicariously enjoy your fantastic journey and submissive self-discovery.
Thank you for responding. Your compliments and feedback are much appreciated. Posts like yours really do inspire me to continue writing. I had the impression that most readers were only interested in the "Juicy Details" and it's nice to know you are enjoying the emotional side of our experience.

It's great to have support from those outside. That's the biggest benefit for me writing my feelings and experiences. Affirmation.

I still think Mike over states my physical attractiveness, but I'm happy he sees me that way. At best I am above average in looks. I see many women that are much more attractive than me, but these experiences have made me much more confident, and I definitely enjoy men looking at and being turned on by me.

I'm hoping Mike continues to write, but he has never liked writing about his feelings. He is very open with me, but I think sharing with total strangers in a semi-public venue bothers him.

I am definitely finding that I am a sexual submissive and being Taken and used is what makes these experiences so erotic for me. I don't think I will ever like extreme abuse, but I am finding that I do like restraint and mild abuse. I have no idea why fear is erotic, but as long as I remember I have fantasized being in dangerous situations.

Thanks again for your response.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed May 30, 2018 3:32 am

cpeater wrote:
My wife has on several occasions skipped the condom despite promising to use one. It's a rule-violation, sure, but she knows she can get away with it and that I will forgive her because it's a symptom of just how hot she gets with her lovers. So far no consequences (knocking on wood). She is very unlikely to become pregnant.
I'm going to have to deal with that issue for sure. Again, I find danger so erotic and going without a condom is definitely dangerous. Mike and I have often had sex starting with a condom and then he takes it off and it is unbelieveable how it feels when he takes it off after 5 minutes or so. We role play/fantasize that I resist, but he forces me and takes it off anyway and I submit. Such a turn on! I suggest that in your role play if you engage in such.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed May 30, 2018 3:34 am

newcpl wrote:Why exactly did you guys decide to end it with Frank? He seems like a good and reliable fuckbuddy. Couldn’t you just limit meeting him to one or two times a month?
He has started dating and the agreement from the beginning was that we would stop when he did.

Carrie

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:56 am

willingtoo wrote:
cpeater wrote:
I'm going to have to deal with that issue for sure. Again, I find danger so erotic and going without a condom is definitely dangerous. Mike and I have often had sex starting with a condom and then he takes it off and it is unbelieveable how it feels when he takes it off after 5 minutes or so. We role play/fantasize that I resist, but he forces me and takes it off anyway and I submit. Such a turn on! I suggest that in your role play if you engage in such.

Carrie
Totally get the whole sexually dangerous turn on aspect but...WITH A RANDOM STRANGER! Now you've not only exposed yourself to some possible serious health issues but in turn Frank, Mike and anyone else the three of you may come in contact with. Condom play is fun but with established partners. Hopefully all test come back clear.

Still curious about Mike's feelings about Frank and his choice to discuss your relationship and basically attempt to pimp you out to random stranger.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:00 am

willingtoo wrote:
cpeater wrote:

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed May 30, 2018 5:26 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:
Totally get the whole sexually dangerous turn on aspect but...WITH A RANDOM STRANGER! Now you've not only exposed yourself to some possible serious health issues but in turn Frank, Mike and anyone else the three of you may come in contact with. Condom play is fun but with established partners. Hopefully all test come back clear.

Still curious about Mike's feelings about Frank and his choice to discuss your relationship and basically attempt to pimp you out to random stranger.
Hmm, lots of people have unprotected sex with strangers and aren't always rational about it. I had a lover who started using barriers (dental dams) with me after I played another woman also using barriers and yet a few years later she chose to spend an entire week fucking a guy she met at an ashram, most of it anal. Her choices were decidedly not rational given even unprotected lesbian sex has incredibly small transmission rates and of course unprotected anal is the highest to the receptive partner. P was quite rational about her choices most of the time, she had her reasons in this case and no STI was transmitted.

I think the term random here is wrong, Carrie hooked up with this guy of her own free will and that selection process was decidedly not random. Random would be she opens a phonebook and chooses a name to proposition. Same for my former lover P.

Carrie is the individual in this room at greatest risk (receptive vs penetrative partner), it's really her call and clearly Mike was informed.

Same thing as to "pimping". Frank's selection didn't look random to me and while I'd question his judgement and selection criteria at this point I still think "networking" would be a more apt term.

Carrie, keep up the great work good, Mike you're no slouch in putting the fingers to keyboard, glad you're weighing in :-).