Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:20 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: My wife and our tenant.
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:00 am 
Virgin

First I have to apologize if I write with bad grammar or spelling but English is not my native language.

I became happy when I found this forum a couple of years ago as I could see that there are many people that share the same fetish as me, to share their wife with other men. Since then I have been reading here constantly and becoming more and more sure of that I want to start taking action for it to happen.

I am 35 years old and my wife Mia is 29. She is a small and petite woman with height 165 cm, dark eyes, dark hair and almost perfect body. She is really outside of my own league as my appearance is very much average Joe. I have my friends to thank for connecting us and influencing her to accept me as her man, but that is another long story for another time. I can just say that I seized upon the opportunity and made her my wife as fast as I could, we have now been married for six years and I love her more and more by each day.

My father never existed in my life an unfortunately my mother passed away three years ago due to cancer, it came sudden and fast as she only lived 4 months after getting the diagnosis. As I do not have any brother or sister it was very tough for me and I am not sure I would have survived if I didn't have Mia by my side, her positive energy helped me stay on track and to continue with my life as normal as possible..

When my mother passed away I inherited her house and me and Mia moved in there. To keep our minds busy we have with help from construction workers renovated the whole house. The house was equipped with a big double garage and adjacent hobby room and as we only have the need of one car we rebuilt half of the garage and the hobby room to a two room apartment with kitchen, bathroom and its own entrance door.

Now when the renovation is finished we have decided to let a tenant live in the arranged apartment. And in my mind constantly I am thinking about if this arrangement can turn into something more than just getting help with paying the bills :twisted:

If I can succeed with this I don’t know, but I will try! I have already filtered through the people applying to stay there and picked out three guys that we will interview next Saturday. It is funny because she asked me why there are no girl we can interview, I lied and said that only one girl applied and when I looked her up on Facebook she looked like a trouble maker :lol:

One guy is black and I hope we can choose him, but will have to wait and see if he seems OK. I have tried to make some research and looked them all up on Facebook and from what I can see they are all single.

I gladly accept tips from all of you how to make this happen!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:12 am 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:21 am 
OHW Addict

Does she have any interest in becoming a hotwife?

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 am 
Player

Yeah, I am confused. Have you already had conversations with your wife about this and is she aware your screening potential renters for her ability to fuck them? Hav you heard the saying "don't shit where you eat" ?

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:21 am 
Pervert

So what happens after he and your wife have a fling and then he says, "Well, I guess I don't owe you rent any more!"

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:52 am 
Player

A live-in lover/bull?

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 am 
Prepubescent

Fucking a renter is ripe for all kinds of dangers. Assuming your wife is on board with this, and the renter is up for this (hard to think any guy wouldn't be), it might be hard to keep control of the situation. Because of living under the same roof, sex between your wife and renter could be abundant due to the easy access. And the potential for emotional and romantic feelings are tremendously increased because of the living situation... seeing each other often, in many states of dress, eating together, doing household chores together... just plain old bonding time.

So if the renter is into your wife, and she is into the renter, you may soon be religated to a secondary partner... sexually and romantically. Maybe that is your plan and that would be something you want. This basically becomes a poly relationship.

So what if the renter isn't interested in your wife romantically, but loves to fuck her. Since he has no emotional investment, he may bring "buddies" over to share in his good fortune. From there I would think things would spin out of control.

Not trying to be a Negative Nancy here, just saying think about it... take things in manageable steps... think about the end game and how you want things to evolve.

And above all, communicate, and communicate often.

Fantasies can be so overwhelming, and the desire to bring them to fruition can be all encompassing. Obviously I don't know your motivation, but will take a stab at it. I'm thinking you really haven't had a "serious" conversation about having her fuck another guy. So you're using this renter to accomplish this. You have or will plant the seed that you are okay with her fucking another guy, and that it's a strong fantasy of yours. You will make comments about the renter to arouse her thoughts about him. You will set up situations so they spend time alone together, and try to orchestrate sexually compromising situations. You'll try to make it easy for them to have sex... maybe encourage the renter to seduce her.

Now that could be a fun game and arousing to plan and set up, and a sexual explosion if it all leads to them fucking (maybe on hidden cameras). But it's the aftermath I would be concerned with. The guilt your wife may feel.

As it can be attested by many on this board, once the genie is let out of the bottle, you can't put it back.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:24 pm 
$2 Ho

I agree with hwhjacob (above) on this one. He gave good reasons, and another is that a tenant who is fucking your wife can be difficult to throw out for non-payment of rent or other reasons. You would do better to talk over your desire with your wife and search personals ads for the right guy. It takes awhile if she is resistant to the idea, but having a tenant will be no better in convincing her. If she is already willing, find another way. If you need a roomer to make ends meet on house payments, get someone - perhaps a female - that won't give you problems.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:40 pm 
Player

My wife’s boyfriend, Adam, lives with us, and his parents have been paying me rent, under the assumption that he is merely our boarder. Previously, he was sharing an apartment with other students, which was sort of an “Animal House” situation. It’s worked out well for all involved. Adam will be finishing school in May, and plans to seek full-time employment after that. At that point, Adam plans to pay rent directly, not only for the obvious benefit of having constant access to Maricel, but also because he’s well settled in as a member of our household.

DM

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm 
$2 Ho

Good luck and let us know what happens

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm 
$2 Ho

I suggest picking a guy and then giving him and your wife time together in the same room, etc.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:07 pm 
Virgin

BallSpanking wrote:
Does she have any interest in becoming a hotwife?

stillcanhang57 wrote:
Yeah, I am confused. Have you already had conversations with your wife about this and is she aware your screening potential renters for her ability to fuck them? Hav you heard the saying "don't shit where you eat" ?

I have not had the big talk with her about this yet, but I am quite sure she will be up for some playing. Its just the feeling I have based on my years together with her and how I think her mind works. But I am sure she will hesitate until she knows for sure our relationship will not become damaged by it.

Also have been some moments where I have seen the sparks in her eyes. Once was on a salsa party where by coincidence we met one of her old boyfriends (who is the typical good lover but asshole type of guy), when they talked and danced I could see by their eye contact and how she laughed with him that there was still attraction. Another time was during a barbecue party with one of our previous neighbors, where our neighbor (recently divorced) started to flirt with her heavily and she didn't do much to stop it, she more encouraged it. In the end he became quite touchy as well :evil: :D

In the beginning of our relationship I tried to arrange a threesome with one guy I found over Internet. It was really a fun evening where me and him pretended that he was an old friend visiting the city where we live. So we went out drinking together and he started with some obvious flirting with her and it was clear she enjoyed it, also she checked with me when he was in the toilet if all was good between us and if she behaved in good way. Later he came to our place (I blamed he had lost the keys to the friends apartment) and we ended up playing a fun game on the phone called Sexy Truth and Dare where it sets you up to do things with another person (or by yourself) and it becomes more and more sexual the longer you play. It ended with her sitting in her super tight dress without any bra or panties under and him and me in our underwear. During the game he got to do the "motorboat" between her boobs, and make a quick kiss on her lips. She had to show her favorite sex position on him where she sat on his lap in the sofa and was pretending to ride him. And she did some sexy dancing for us. Pretty hot.

But when he went to the bathroom she told me clear while laughing that she will not approve to have a threesome, so we did some more playing then ended the evening. Next day she kept asking me if I tried to set up a threesome but I kept saying that he had only lost his keys, but of coarse she understood :lol: She brought up some concerns "- what if you just tried to test me". -"what if it happened, you would become angry". In the end she said "- I don't think I can just fuck another guy first time I meet him, I need to feel some connection with him.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:12 pm 
Virgin

sextiescouple wrote:
So what happens after he and your wife have a fling and then he says, "Well, I guess I don't owe you rent any more!"

lovinghusband wrote:
A live-in lover/bull?

Yes a lover living under almost same roof. I can just imaging how hot and exciting such a situation can become.

Sextiescouple, yes that situation can happen I guess. But its not really a problem as we do not rent out because of money situation. We just have too much space after the renovation and think it would be fun if someone can live there.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:31 pm 
OHW Addict

I think the reason the post asked about having a live-in lover, is that it can become complicated very quickly, if it works, or if it desn’t work. That is not immediately advisable.

You will have to do the preparatory work with your wife, have the talk, and determine how (and if) she would be comfortable proceeding. ;)

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 pm 
Virgin

hwhjacob wrote:
Fucking a renter is ripe for all kinds of dangers. Assuming your wife is on board with this, and the renter is up for this (hard to think any guy wouldn't be), it might be hard to keep control of the situation. Because of living under the same roof, sex between your wife and renter could be abundant due to the easy access. And the potential for emotional and romantic feelings are tremendously increased because of the living situation... seeing each other often, in many states of dress, eating together, doing household chores together... just plain old bonding time.

So if the renter is into your wife, and she is into the renter, you may soon be religated to a secondary partner... sexually and romantically. Maybe that is your plan and that would be something you want. This basically becomes a poly relationship.

So what if the renter isn't interested in your wife romantically, but loves to fuck her. Since he has no emotional investment, he may bring "buddies" over to share in his good fortune. From there I would think things would spin out of control.

Not trying to be a Negative Nancy here, just saying think about it... take things in manageable steps... think about the end game and how you want things to evolve.

And above all, communicate, and communicate often.

Fantasies can be so overwhelming, and the desire to bring them to fruition can be all encompassing. Obviously I don't know your motivation, but will take a stab at it. I'm thinking you really haven't had a "serious" conversation about having her fuck another guy. So you're using this renter to accomplish this. You have or will plant the seed that you are okay with her fucking another guy, and that it's a strong fantasy of yours. You will make comments about the renter to arouse her thoughts about him. You will set up situations so they spend time alone together, and try to orchestrate sexually compromising situations. You'll try to make it easy for them to have sex... maybe encourage the renter to seduce her.

Now that could be a fun game and arousing to plan and set up, and a sexual explosion if it all leads to them fucking (maybe on hidden cameras). But it's the aftermath I would be concerned with. The guilt your wife may feel.

As it can be attested by many on this board, once the genie is let out of the bottle, you can't put it back.

Des 31 wrote:
I agree with hwhjacob (above) on this one. He gave good reasons, and another is that a tenant who is fucking your wife can be difficult to throw out for non-payment of rent or other reasons. You would do better to talk over your desire with your wife and search personals ads for the right guy. It takes awhile if she is resistant to the idea, but having a tenant will be no better in convincing her. If she is already willing, find another way. If you need a roomer to make ends meet on house payments, get someone - perhaps a female - that won't give you problems.

Thanks for your comments and you are both right, what you say needs to be taken into consideration. I can see the problem with both my wife becoming in love with the other man or that she will end up feeling guilty.

My plan is to choose a tenant that is from the wrong demographics and not being a threat to breaking our marriage. As of now the guys coming on Saturday for interview are all students. Two guys is 20 and the third 24. Maybe I am naive but I just can't see my wife running away with a younger man.. but I can see her having sexual pleasure with him.

And yes I plan to orchestrate situations where they can start to explore their sexual connection to each other. But I also plan to encourage her, and to give her my permission so there will be no feelings of guilt. Also he needs to know its OK I guess, so he is not afraid the man in the house suddenly will rush in with a chainsaw when he is sleeping :lol:

Again, maybe I am naive but I plan to introduce them to each other in steps and when (if) its getting closer I will start also to talk to her about boundaries and have some agreement of rules. As he will be staying in the apartment we built in the old garage he will naturally be cut out of the normal routines and chores. So I am thinking with the right rules set together with my wife we can keep him a little on distance, but still close enough to have pleasure together.

Last edited by Armenian_beauty on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:43 pm 
Virgin

DavaoMike wrote:
My wife’s boyfriend, Adam, lives with us, and his parents have been paying me rent, under the assumption that he is merely our boarder. Previously, he was sharing an apartment with other students, which was sort of an “Animal House” situation. It’s worked out well for all involved. Adam will be finishing school in May, and plans to seek full-time employment after that. At that point, Adam plans to pay rent directly, not only for the obvious benefit of having constant access to Maricel, but also because he’s well settled in as a member of our household.

DM

Hi DavaoMike,

May I ask how old are Maricel and how old are Adam?

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:46 pm 
Virgin

BallSpanking wrote:
I think the reason the post asked about having a live-in lover, is that it can become complicated very quickly, if it works, or if it desn’t work. That is not immediately advisable.

You will have to do the preparatory work with your wife, have the talk, and determine how (and if) she would be comfortable proceeding. ;)

Yes you are right, I will talk with her more and more deep as how it progress. Also if no one of these three guys is the right one and its not progressing, or if I sense it becomes a bad idea, then its better look for a man in another way.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:48 pm 
OHW Addict

It sounds like you have thought this through, please keep us posted, and get some pics! ;)

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:13 pm 
Player

BallSpanking wrote:
It sounds like you have thought this through, please keep us posted, and get some pics! ;)

Yeah he thought his renter / wife fantasy through but........his wife is clueless and he hasn't even talked to her about fucking another guy let alone their tendent.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:30 pm 
Player

Armenian_beauty wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:

DM

Hi DavaoMike,

May I ask how old are Maricel and how old are Adam?
Maricel is 31, and Adam just turned 30. And I’m in my mid-50s.

DM

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:29 pm 
OHW Addict

The circumstance of having a male boarder, in his 20's, could lead to in in-house affair if the lady wants that..
Clearly Mr Armenian Beauty will need his wife's interest and cooperation in achieving this, but if she is so disposed, it can happen.
Particularly if he is screening applicants for the available room, if he selects a good looking guy, her interest could be awakened, and stoked. ;)

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:24 am 
Experienced

This is one scenario i find incredibly hot but would always remain a fantasy. Icarus and I had a spare room we rented out for a while and I had considered moving in a strapping lad to try and ease things along. The breaker for me was what if something within the dynamic itself made the living situation unsalvagable? How would I deal with a situation where a tennant pressed issues to heavily and took more liberty than my wife and I were willing to relinquish? Wete these risks we wanted to take with someone with a housekey? What if drama ensued and Icarus and I were outed to our families? The list could go on but the point felt all but made, home would stay lifestyle free with respect to tenants.

Not to say a tenant didn't become a friend and has returned for a bit of fun since moving out, but he was invited back and learned about us after he had already moved out on his own.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=49924&p=885487#p885487

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:03 pm 
Pervert

A friendship is an acceptable starting basis toward tenancy and playing. Tenancy is not a good starting basis toward playing or friendship. There are enough risks with rental tenants. It's not worth the risks with low probably probability for reward.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:55 am 
Virgin

Thanks guys for your comments and warnings, I appreciate it and will keep it all in mind! In my situation I think it is a little better situation. Our tenant will be living in his own flat that is separated from the rest of the house by another door that is normally locked, so he will not have access to any other part of the house than his own place. And I think it's important that it remains that way because who knows what kind of jealousy situations that can happen in the future if things start to heat up, and how it can make him behave.

We have written a contract where its one month time of notice between when we let him know and when he will have to move out, so if we need to force him out with short notice we can do that.

I just find the whole situation so arousing and interesting that I am not ready to walk away from it right now. I guess I need to move forward carefully step by step and see what happens.

Two weeks ago Mia and I met with the three tenants that I had filtered out. I felt a little sorry for the guys but I could not help laughing to myself about the fact that I was not only looking for if they can behave as tenants, but if they potentially also can be a good lover to my wife. So while they were speaking about what profession they are studying in school, or earlier places they had lived I was thinking about things like how big dick they might have :lol:

Peter was first to come on interview. He was 20yo and handsome, just with young looks. During the interview he gave impression of being nervous, which I can understand. Can not be an easy situation to come as a young man on such a screening session. As Mia have beautiful looks I am used to men behaving strange around her, becoming nervous and saying stupid things. But there are really no need of that, even if she is gifted with beautiful looks she is still fighting with life in the same way as we all do.

Next was Jacob. Also 20yo and handsome, athletic body and with dark skin. This was the guy I was hoping the most for as he is black and my strongest fantasy is to see Mia with an black guy.

Mark came as third person and already from the start I saw that he is the best of these three guys. He is 24yo and with a higher maturity level. He has been working for 2 years before starting his studies and I think it have made him more of a man. A little taller than me with slim but athletic body. Active in sports and generally handsome looks (much more than me that is average joe).

He is still a young guy so of course his behaviour is biased in that way, but he has a higher level of confidence than the other guys. Also I liked how he held eye contact with me and Mia. When he spoke to me his eyes were locked on me and when he spoke to Mia his eyes were locked on her. For the other guys I could tell they had troubles with keeping eye contact with Mia and sometimes if she asked a question they turned to me when they gave their answer. Mark was not afraid to speak directly to Mia, without looking to me for some kind of approval. We also had a fun and interesting conversation as Mark is social and easy going. On a few occasions he also cracked a joke that got Mia laughing.

In the evening I asked Mia which one she thinks would be the best and she answered that they all three seemed like nice guys, but Mark gave the best impression.

We met with Mark the next day to write the contract and last weekend we helped him to move in, so now we have officially a tenant living in our spare apartment. :)

Mark had rented a truck and I helped him to pick up the stuff from his old place, bed, desk, tv-furniture, kitchen table, chairs, and quite many boxes of things that are in my world “junk”, so he seems to like to collect unnecessary things.

When we came back to the house Mia helped us to carry the things into the house. She was wearing a pair of her workout pants that is tight as joga pants but made with some kind of polyester/spandex material. I love those pants and she also has a matching workout top that sits super tight, shows some skin and makes a very sexy outfit. We have played with that outfit during foreplay a few times. But today she had a normal t-shirt on her upper body.

As I was walking behind Mia carrying a box into the house I couldn't help myself from letting my eyes wander to her bottoms, that workout pants are really projecting her ass in the best possible way.This gave me an idea. Every time we picked up a new round of boxes I made sure Mark had the possibility to walk behind Mia, where Mia walked first followed by Mark, and then me last. This gave him plenty of opportunity to feel the scent of her perfume and to check out her ass and legs, and as he is a young healthy male I am sure he took that opportunity :evil:

One interesting moment came in the end, when we had cleared out the boxes and smaller furniture and went for carrying in the bed. Me and Mark was carrying the bed while Mia was walking beside us and checking that our path forward was clear. During the moment when we placed the bed on the floor Mia asked Mark “- Are you single?”. As we were constantly in conversation it was not obvious at the moment and it was first afterwards that I found it a little interesting that Mia came up with that question at that moment. It made me thinking of what triggered her interest in that question when she saw the bed in that placement?

After we emptied the truck Mark went to return it and me and Mia was resting in the kitchen. Mia went for a glass of water and when she turned back she caught my eyes checking out her ass and it triggered an interesting conversation.
M: “- You look like you are going to eat me with your eyes..”
N: “- You know how much I love those pants..”
M: “- Aha… but you have had plenty of time for that today already..”
N: “- Actually not.. I had the bad luck of being behind of Mark most of the time. He was the lucky guy that could enjoy the show.”

I could see that Mia was not prepared for my last comment as it threw her of balance and she was struggling how to respond. I think I saw a little blush and spark in her eye, she was definitely amused by my challenge.
M: “- Well if you were that unlucky.. maybe I can make it up to you by taking a shower and then you can come and take a closer look..”

Mia went to shower and after that we went directly to the bedroom to have great sex. Its something with being outside and doing physical activity that triggers the libido.

Sorry for the long post but I had to clear my mind. Now I am thinking about what can be the next step.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:44 am 
Prepubescent

Even though I am skeptical of the situation and urge caution, it is one heck of a sexually charged opportunity. This is what fantasies are made of. Please keep us informed of the progress... and the naughty details...

And I for one enjoy the longer and more detailed postings.