My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:30 am

ABOUT THAT "CUCKOLD/HOTWIFE" CLUB: I've had PMs and comments about this and concluded it should be included here. I didn’t actually intend to include every one of my wife’s stories here, and this is one I thought I wouldn’t post. But it seems I may be mentioning this club from time to time. These two successive events were posted elsewhere a few months back.

OUR FIRST MEETING with that group:
My 31-year-old wife and I finally attended the cuckolds/hotwives club I had written about here. I thought we had “seen it all,” but my wife would later say it doesn’t get any better than that. My wife is smoking hot, and she and I were later invited to join permanently if we wished; I left that decision up to my wife. Although they typically meet monthly on Fridays, this time the gathering was the pre-July 4th holiday at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday night. This was our first time in any group like this. My wife’s boyfriend who’s also our auto mechanic had found the group online as mentioned elsewhere here and made the arrangements for us through email and a return phone call.

I drove separately from my wife and her boyfriend because I had an early special work meeting with company partners on the next day’s holiday and would need to leave early. I didn’t feel comfortable arriving before them, so I left home 15 minutes after they drove away. As it happened, my wife didn’t get home until 11:30 Wednesday morning, a half hour before I got back from the office.

The hosts’ residence is in a sparsely populated area, with a stone exterior typical of many in our region. It’s a sizeable home, with five bedrooms and six baths and in an unincorporated area just outside the city’s edge. Six couples, not including the three of us, showed up. Two couples brought a total of three single guys, all of whom were known to the hosts. As we entered, one of the women handed my wife and her date slips of paper with hand-written numbers on each and was told to hold onto it until their regular meeting adjourned.

My wife, her date and I were introduced as the newbies. The host wife nodded toward me and said with a grin, “And he’s the family cuckold.” All laughed, but in good humor since all the men other than the single guests were, in one way or another, like me.

Two of the three single men stood out among us guys. One could have been a sports gear model, unusually good looking, about my wife’s height of 5’11” with blond hair and blue eyes. The most noticeable was a long-legged black man at least 6’4”, a ripped body and arms like tree logs. The third bull was a shorter guy around 5’8” and the most entertaining, with a gift for telling hilarious jokes.

The three unattached guys were friends of two couples. The hosts own four convenience stores and gas stations around our area. The men dressed in jeans, khakis and surfer shorts topped with pullovers or sport shirts. Four women were conservative-casual in button-tops and capris or shorts and one in a short skirt that accentuated her legs. I’d picked out my wife’s outfit, a recently purchased crotchless, net body suit beneath her light green aloha blouse and thigh-length white skirt. She wore sandals rather than the 4” heels I’d suggested. She prefers flats because she doesn’t like towering over others. I’m an inch shorter than her but don’t mind that heels make her considerably taller. She says being too much taller than some guys makes them uncomfortable.

I considered the members to be a decent looking group and estimated five couples to be in their 30s to 40s. Two unattached guys were in the mid-twenties and early 40s. The black man was probably mid-thirties. The husband of the youngest couple in their late twenties was shy and didn’t talk much but is likeable. His wife is bubbly, outgoing and went out of her way to talk to everyone. The women, including my wife, were most interested in talking with the three unattached men. The black man and the shorter guy were regular fuckbuddies of the oldest couple and had attended here before.

The first hour and a half reminded me of a therapy group. Most sat on a couch or chairs,. The black man and one of the wive sat lotus-like with legs crossed on the floor as he massaged her shoulders. She said to him, “You’re a great massager.” The other wife said, “The correct word is ‘masseur,’ and I’m next.” They laughed and swapped places. He began working on the other wife.

The hosts asked for a vote concerning a swinger couple who emailed pics to their website and wished to join. Two couples rejected the idea and stressed out how careful they’ve been so far in member selections; they contended swingers’ way of thinking isn’t compatible. Being new, we had no vote but the others were unanimous in rejecting any changes. The hosts will explain to the applicants why swinging lifestyles wouldn’t work in a cuckolds’ discussion and problem-sharing group. Even as a newbie, I understood their position. The only other significant issue posed was a wife who asked what others thought about having one of their bulls move in with them but decided they wouldn’t after hearing other members’ views on potential problems with that arrangement.

A member asked my wife and I how we got into the lifestyle. She did most of the talking without holding anything back. I felt less comfortable sharing all that, but most members agreed that our journey was comparable in many ways to theirs. Another asked my wife how many men she had sex with over her three and half years as a hotwife. She wasn’t sure but offered an estimate of a few more than my estimate. Others shared stories, some asking questions and working through various opinions.

The wife I guessed at about 40 whispered short conversations with my wife who said, “Your African-American friend is very imposing.” The woman giggled and said, “He doesn’t use that distinction, he prefers it shortened to ‘American.’ We share our guys in this group if you’re interested later.” She pointed to the youngest husband and said, “He and his wife are in an open marriage, so he’s available too.”

At seven-thirty, the host-wife clapped her hands and said, “Meeting adjourned. Let’s party!” She stood and said, “Who has the paper slip with the number ‘one’?” A wife and the single blond guy raised their hands. She grinned and said, “Then you two are together.” She turned to my wife and said the women can swap partners later. My wife’s boyfriend was paired by matching numbers with the youngest wife. The host went through all the numbers until the last, held by my wife and the black guest. He took her hand and led her down the hallway.

The husbands, with the exception of the younger guy whose wife allowed him to have sex with other women, remained in the living room to talk. One said he was cuckolded more than a year before their marriage; his honeymoon included his two best men who fucked his wife before his cock entered her pussy. When his turn came, the others looked on.

I asked whether any guys watched their wives with other men. They do when allowed, but there are no restrictions against watching anyone at these meetings. The guy to my right turned to me and said, “But we wait here a few minutes until our wives get comfortable. I’ll go with you in a few minutes to watch your wife. Her black partner is amazing.” I asked what he meant, and he said, “You’ll see. I doubt you’ve ever seen any performance like his.” I assumed he exaggerated but I didn’t respond.

I don’t follow sports, so I was less talkative than some. Ten minutes later, my newest friend to my right, the 40ish guy, looked at his watch and said to me, “That’s enough time, Let’s go watch.” I followed him to the first-floor bedrooms. All doors were open. We didn’t find my wife, so we walked upstairs. Moans and sighs emanated from the rooms. A threesome with two women pleasuring the other shared a bed in the first upstairs room; the guy screwed the wife atop the other from the rear as she performed oral sex on the woman beneath her.

My wife and her black partner were in the second we peered into. He withdrew his mouth from her groin as she was moaning from his oral manipulations. He crawled between her legs. We stood a few feet away from the bedside to watch. His muscled body was that of an practiced athlete.

He grasped his dick, and my wife stared down at his panther-like cock. Wide-eyed, she gasped, “Oh my god, I thought big dicks on black men was a myth!” He grinned and said, “It is. I’m fortunate.” I thought her reaction was fear, but she said, her mouth gaping in awe, “I want it all.” I’ve seen only a few dicks near that size over my lifetime. He and my wife seemed not to notice their audience. I began to suspect that perhaps my viewing partner was right when he said I’d probably never seen anyone like him.

My wife’s legs were splayed. She screamed and her heels dug into the mattress as he fed his python into her pussy. She shuddered in orgasm before his first thrust and whimpered, “Oh! Oh!” repeatedly. He lunged slowly into her at first, his tempo gradually increasing. Her heels beat against the sheets. Her head lashed side to side amid screams of pleasure. She cried out, “Oh my god! You’re hitting my cervix!” I unzipped my chinos and withdrew my rigid cock that was then straining for release against the material. The guy alongside me stripped down to jerk off.

His monster pounded my wife’s pussy like a battering ram. Her upper body rose, fell and rolled with each thrust into her cunt. Nothing that size had ever occupied her married pussy. Her hips rotated rhythmically. My knees went weak. I leaned back against the dresser behind me for support. In the dim light, his buttocks seemed a blur as his dark flesh slapped against her groin.

Staring into his eyes, she screamed, “Oh god, I’m cumming!” Her partner grinned, his teeth glistening in the irradiation from the night light alongside the bed. He said, “You’re so white and tight, baby.” She sobbed in a second orgasm. He withdrew and urged her to her knees.

He entered her cunt at her rear and began with slow strokes until she agreed she was comfortable with his big cock. Her hips rotated hotly as rammed into her. She cried out, “I’ve never felt like this!” I admired his stamina and wondered how anyone could go so long without ejaculation. I jerked off madly and my eyes were wide as saucers. I was captivated by the startling comparison of her pale body pressed beneath his dark chocolate body, a contrast I’d never before imagined. His cock never sank to its full depth into her channel but filled her completely. She wept and whimpered, “It’s so fucking awesome!” Tears streaked her cheeks and fell to the pillow beneath her. I couldn’t hold back, I grabbed my handkerchief and spurted my semen into its folds.

His body stiffened and his eyes closed tightly. He raised his large head as if staring at the ceiling. With a lurch, he groaned, “I’m about to cum in your white cunt!” She wailed, “I’m cumming again! Don’t pull out. I want your seed!” His lava rocketed through his shaft into her cunt. She beat her fists onto the pillow and sobbed, “Oh my god, I feel it spurting through me!”

He collapsed alongside her, his back to me and the other guy. He said, “You never had a black cock before, have you?” She sighed, “I’m hoping it isn’t our last.” He leaned above her and kissed her on the lips. He rose from the bed, nodded to each of us limp watchers, and walked majestically out of the room as if he had single-handedly just conquered an army. My wife sat up, bent her legs and wrapped her arms about her knees. She said breathlessly, “Oh fuck, I hope you guys enjoyed that. I hadn’t noticed you ‘til now.” The guy alongside me said, “It isn’t over yet. Another bull will soon wander in here.”

She introduced herself to him and they talked a few minutes. The blond bull peeked into the door and said, “Mind if I come in?” I said, “Please do,” and I and my friend left to go to another room. I heard the guy tell my wife, “I was hoping to be with you tonight.”

After he and she were finished screwing, she stumbled naked into the living room for a drink and something to eat. Minutes later, the younger husband led her by a hand to another bedroom. I looked at my watch and said good-bye to all that were near me on my way to the door.

On Wednesday when I arrived home around noon from the office, she told me all four of the guys had fucked her and she had a threesome with the older wife and shortest stud. The bull three inches shorter than my wife returned to sleep with her the rest of the night. He fucked her again when they awoke in the morning. I asked if she had enough sleep. She said, “Yeah, I’m fine.” During the long night, the participants had short naps and took breaks from fucking in the living and dining rooms for drinks, snacks and sharing experiences.

We went to a restaurant in the mall for a late 1:00 p.m breakfast. She said last night was one of her best ever but couldn’t decide which guy she liked best; she thought the reason for her popularity that night was that she was the new woman they hadn’t been with before, “. . . and, oh, by the way, two guys gave me their phone numbers. I’m not sure I’ll call if they’re going to be at the meetings every month.” But a few minutes later she said maybe she would phone either the black guy or the shorter bull; each mentioned they would like having her overnight separately at their places rather than our home. She added she won’t be looking for other orgies but wants to join the cuck group, with or without a partner.

She smiled and said, “I don’t know why, but it was really different with a black man. Did is seem that way to you when you watched?” I told her it was one of my best masturbation experiences. She said that after I left, he told her he’s a middle school math teacher and basketball coach. He said he has no interest in being married and added, “I don’t even date anymore. I prefer other guys’ wives.” She told him, “I’m glad you do!”

The group’s typical meeting nights are Fridays, and neither of us are usually at work the following day. She said, “Will you go with me?” I said, “Sure, I’ll leave you and other guys alone if you tell me you want to be alone with a man.”

She said, “Great, but you can’t fuck any of the women. I couldn’t handle that. You can fuck me and jerk off whenever we want.” She says she fucks "other guys for both of us," meaning essentially that it was me who wanted her to do it at the beginning and that I gain satisfaction from watching or hearing of her extramarital activities. So I guess that's pretty much true. She said at the outset four years ago, "Even if I agree to having sex with other men, I couldn't handle the thought of you having that freedom." I haven't forgotten it, but she still assumes it could be on my mind and persistently reminds me of that agreed-upon rule.

SECOND MEETING, A MONTH LATER: (I mentioned at least once how we learned of the club. We each became friends with a young guy who owns an automotive maintenance shop who handles minor repairs on our cars and he was then fucking my wife for a short time. He learned of the group online and, with my wife's approval, made arrangements for the three of us to visit a meeting. All three of us joined that night and returned the following month. This too was posted here two months ago.)

Because of a conflict, we missed the last monthly meeting at which the host and hostess announced the meetings will hereafter be quarterly, with the next to be held the first of December. I probably won't tell about futures meetings here unless some interesting happens whenever we can attend. Although she's somewhat exclusive with her current bf for now, our mechanic friend will likely attend with us on a regular basis.)

When we began our hotwife journey, we couldn’t have imagined many things we have since experienced. My wife was 27 when it began; she will be 32 this year. I recently said to her that some happenings were so unforeseen that it seemed at times we had stepped into an alternate universe. She said, “Roll with it. It’s a fun adventure.”

Joining a hotwife club (the group calls is a “hotwife/cuckold” club) with like-minded couples certainly wasn’t in our minds in those earlier days. Yet, here we were, getting ready to attend a second monthly meeting. I was less apprehensive this time. Ten couples are now regular members, and a couple of others occasionally attend; only six to eight typically attend any one meeting. Vacations, work, family and other matters that all families experience conflict at times for some members.

The evening of Friday, August 3, she showered and dressed for the hotwives meeting in our guest bath. I used our master bath to shave, shower and dress in cargo shorts and a tropical shirt. The guests typically dress casually, but she walked into our bedroom attired in her black, body-hugging catsuit and black lace-up boots. Her black, silver studded collar encircled her neck. I bought that outfit for her over a year ago, but she has only worn it twice. But now, she looked different in every way. Long, false eyelashes enhanced her eyes. Her lipstick is ordinarily a muted shade, but on this occasion her lips were bright red. She was stunning.

I asked why, of all attire, she chose the catsuit. She would need more time to peel it off for sex. She said, “Our hosts have a plan for me tonight.” She grinned when I asked what that might be and said, “It’s to be a surprise.” All I knew at the time was that the hosts had approved three more bulls, ages 23 to 40, in addition to four bull members, three of which attend regularly; my wife’s boyfriend also acts as a bull.

My wife was told by phone two weeks ago that a new couple planned to attend. When the number of attending wives on any night aren’t in equivalent numbers to the bulls, those who wished could do threesomes with two males or two females. The hosts told my wife that at least four wives prefer that, regardless of the gender mixes.

Her boyfriend intended to drive us as passengers, but because I might want to leave earlier, I planned to drive separately. When he showed up at our home, he was as surprised as I was at her shiny black attire and said, “Wow!” He said he could fuck her right then and there. She laughed and joked, “Wouldn’t that be cheating on the guys at the party?”

They and I arrived about the same time and walked in together. The hostess handed my wife and her date numbers scrawled on a sticky note with which they were to be matched up with other sex partners following the business portion of the meeting. Their living room is large. A wide custom bookcase sets against the far wall with a built-in 75-inch TV in its center. The garland and banners that had festooned the room at the pre-July 4 gathering were missing.

Eight couples showed this night, including the first-time couple, him 44 and her 25. His wife was dressed better than other guests. I assumed they weren’t informed of the group’s more casual attire; she wore a long, white pants suit slit down on each side from the waist, showing her attractive legs.

The business portion of the meeting lasted an hour. Two bulls and a hotwife couple had sent emails stating interest to join the group. The hosts passed around copies of their emails with pics, and all were approved.

Another inquiring couple was rejected for now, but would be reconsidered at a later date. That wife had one experience with another man while her husband watched and, although not totally rejecting ongoing hotwife relationships; they said in their email they “aren’t yet sure.” A member couple, both of whom are family counselors in their early 30s, offered to consult with them if they wished. The hostess said she would phone the applicant couple and ask if they’re willing to speak with the counselors. A paper detailing the hosts’ expenses were distributed and the members contributed amounts to cover those costs. Because the hosts volunteer their efforts, I included an extra 20 bucks with our donation. The rest of the hour was taken up by members who wanted opinions on difficulties they occasionally encountered in their hotwifing or cuckolding relationships.

When the hostess held up her hands with a clap, saying the meeting to an end, the wives’ sticky-note numbers were matched up with the corresponding numbers held by the bulls, including my wife’s date.

I didn’t know at the time that my wife was intentionally matched with one of the newest guys. He’s a Brit here on a work visa for a year with an international company, slightly longish blond hair and blue eyes; and he’s one of the two tallest men; I’m guessing when I say about 6’2”, but taller than my 5’11” wife who’s the tallest of the club wives. Her boot’s five-inch heels made her taller than him. But their heights, I would later learn, weren’t intended for sexual coupling.

The bulls, including my wife’s boyfriend, and the wives paired off by their matching numbers and headed for the downstairs and upstairs bedrooms. We non-participating husbands, including the host-husband, sat on the living room’s two couches and chairs to watch porn DVDs. Someone dimmed the lights and started up the first DVD. The storyline featured a husband whose wife frequently cheated, but he became addicted to spying on his domineering wife’s affairs. None of us watched it all at once but viewed it in pieces through the early part of the evening.

Our first interruption was when my wife walked out from the hallway. She was naked except for her laced boots and black leather collar, and a long black whip in her hand. The hostess had supplied the whip. That was my first clue as to their secretive plans. One husband gasped at her entrance. She looked … well, commanding.

She stood straight, shoulders back, her long legs spread wide. Her mound was bare following a Brazilian laser hair removal a week before. That’s another story. The Hispanic guy who performed the treatment fucked her in his studio following the after-hours procedure.

Her facial expression would best be described as stern and severe, not a trace of a smile. Her dark, lashed eyes glared at us. With a sharp, domineering voice, she bellowed, “You useless worms strip down, all of you, now!” The newest guy said, “Why,” followed by her retort, “Don’t give me lip. Get naked.” She lashed the whip outward, but there was no “crack” as I’d have anticipated. I’m accustomed to her unique flash of a stare that shuts down any disagreeable conversations between us, but I’d never seen her quite like this.

Behind her, her naked British hunk confidently leaned an elbow against the bookcase and grinned at her performance. Glancing over to him, I noticed that his stiff dick had to be one of the largest among us. It stood out strongly, angled up like a flagpole, ready and eager to serve. I suspected, correctly as it turned out, his gifted length was a reason he was paired with my wife for this show.

We stripped at her bidding. I suppressed an amused smile at the youngest husband whose face seemed to display serious fear. Damn, she looked great. I’d never thought of her as a dominatrix.

She looked over each man carefully, then strode to one, about 5’7”, with perhaps the shortest limp dick. She motioned a finger for her bull to come over and stand alongside her. She reached for the husband’s short, deflated cock. She pitched the whip onto a guy’s lap, curled her other hand around the hunk’s shaft and pressed it firmly against Little Dick’s. His limp member firmed up as she rolled her bull’s dick around his, flesh to flesh. When fully erect, Little Dick was probably no more than three and a half inches tops.

I thought at the moment this seemed unnecessarily cruel; but I wasn’t then aware that the hostess had told my wife by phone that this man gains sexual satisfaction from humiliation. I was later told that once, before my wife and I became members, the wives remained clothed and made him strip to comment on his dick’s small size. His wife later told the others that was one his best experiences at the meetings.

My wife glared at him and she said, “There’s no real comparison between the two, right? Pitiful dicks like this are why your wives needs real men. Bulls’ cocks can do what yours never could.” He blushed and said, “I know, ma’am. My wife deserves better.” He whined a few more words I couldn’t make out, but he definitely was a beta, which I hadn’t noticed until that moment. She went on, “I passed your wife and her bull as we were coming down the hall. She has a biggg, powerful cock filling her married pussy. She is getting what you can never give her! You want that for her, don’t you?”

He said sheepishly, “Yes, ma’am. She deserves a real man.” I could never have acted as he did, but I didn’t think badly of him. That was the moment I realized why the members refer to the group as a “hotwife/cuckold” club instead of just a hotwife group. Yet for some reason, his humbled response caused an erotic rush within me. I began stroking my dick at the scene.

My wife released his prick and said, “You guys can jerk off to porn while your wives are getting their pussies’ filled by real studs. They crave it more than you know.”

She turned on a heel and strode down the hallway with her bull in tow to a bedroom where he would be fucking her brains out. It seemed to me he was highly anxious to slide his dick into her hot cunt. If so, I couldn’t blame him. Watching her hot body brandishing that whip and attired only in patent leather boots and collar, I wished it was me walking down that hallway with my wife.

I think most of the guys got immediate erections in her hot presence. Never in my life have I sat around with a group of naked guys jerking off as enthusiastically as fraternity buddies sharing brews; but here we were, all in high states of excitation and pounding our puds to a hot cuckold-themed DVD. Short Dick, with wide and wild eyes, was jerking faster than any of us. I had a notion I should be uncomfortable among these naked masturbaters, but I wasn’t. I was fevered and aroused. I don’t fully understand why but it was stirring and hot, all of us happily knowing our wives were being madly fucked at once under this roof.

I assumed that the “surprise” my wife had mentioned at home was that performance. But soon, an hour later, another would unfold and be unlike anything I’d ever witnessed.

The guy who accompanied as we roamed the house to watch our wives at the previous meeting stood and said to me, “Let’s go watch the wives.” He picked up a box of facial tissues from the couch’s side table.

We lingered at the door of the master bedroom where the host’s wife was being fucked by one of the newer bulls. She’s an elegant, 39-year-old, 5’6” woman with an athletic tanned body. She was standing, her hands supporting her upper body on their dresser as the guy fucked rapidly her from the rear. She clenched her teeth, staring into the dresser’s mirror and screeching in lust. My viewing buddy told me later she has a regular bull who’s a manager of the couples’ convenience store and gas stations. Their employee hasn’t been told about this club, most likely because the hostess doesn’t want to share him.

We heard my wife joyous screams above other moans of women and walked to that darkened bedroom two doors away. What we didn’t see and hear before we located the room where they were fucking was a moment in which he said, “You and your husband look a lot alike.” She kidded him, “Oh, he’s my older brother. We only have sex at his home.” She was then so caught up in their passionate sex wouldn’t think to tell him she was joking until they finished fucking, after my viewing buddy and I had left the room.

The Brit was fucking her in missionary position. Her mouth and eyes opened wide as she shrieked, “Oh my god! It’s so good!” Each of us masturbated at the scene. My wife was in as high a state of excitation as I’ve ever seen. Her cries became mostly inaudible but some were clear, “Oh fuck me!” and “You’re so deep! Oh my god! I love it so much!” I tried to recall if she was that hot on our honeymoon. She probably was, but it didn’t seem like it as I watched her writhing body responding to his. Her head swung side to side against the pillow, and her hips rotated beneath his assault. I was cumming into a facial tissue within ten seconds from when we had arrived at the doorway.

We moved on to other downstairs rooms, watched a moment at each and headed upstairs. We stopped at the room where my watcher-friend’s 40-year-old wife was being plowed by my wife’s boyfriend. The host husband stood alongside the bed. His wife was on her hands and knees as he fucked her pussy from behind. The host stood with his back against us, but it was clear she was sucking his cock while being fucked. My wife’s boyfriend, I decided, was a pretty good bull for this sort of party. I’d thought his stamina was impressive the first time he fucked my wife at our home. I was told her husband is addicted to watching his wife serviced by other guys and prefers watching more than having sex with her; they have occasional sex, and she’s delighted with that arrangement.

We made our way back to the living room about the same time most other husbands were arriving there. Five or so minutes later, the hostess and my wife came in with a stack of white bed sheets and laid them onto the floor. The hostess said, “We have something else besides the movie for you to watch tonight. The bulls will be fucking your wives here on the floor. My wife and the hostess had visited the various bedrooms minutes previously and told the wives and bulls of the plan. None objected, and over the next couple of minutes the sex partners were walking in two by two.

The hostess’ husband asked all to change partners. The wives lay on their backs; some laughed as they glanced toward their spouses sitting naked on the couches and chairs. One said, “I don’t usually allow my husband to watch, so he probably won’t be able to contain himself.” That’s the moment I realized what my wife had said about “a surprise” on this night. Neither of us had experienced this before.

I know it didn’t take a genius for the hostess to plan all this, but at that moment it seemed brilliant. I was already stroking my dick again as did a couple of others.

It was at that moment a personal insight crossed my mind. I’ve been jerking off since I was twelve. All those years, I had unconsciously been training my dick for the pleasure of my hand. Throughout the nearly four years my wife has been a hotwife, I hadn’t realized why I needed my wife to fucked by another guy while I watched. I’m satisfied not having sex with other women, and the reason is I’ve trained my dick to enjoy my hand. Watching her isn’t just voyeurism. It’s the pleasure of my hand on my penis at the hottest possible scene I could witness. I now realized what had previously escaped me. I’m a hand-job man and need other men fucking my wife to satisfy my lustful cravings. Every time I watch and ejaculate, it’s like an explosion detonating inside my brain.

Wives and bulls whispered words to the other I couldn’t make out. My wife, though, was on her back just inches from my feet at the couch. She supported her body on her hands and knees, partnered with one of the group’s newest bulls I estimated to be in his late thirties.His rigid stick curved up to his belly. Her body shuddered in lust. She looked at me a moment, then turned her head about to the guy and gasped, “I’m so fucking hot. I need your cock.”

He’s about my height, an inch shorter than my wife. He urged her to a position facing me. He’s an exceptional alpha, and I suspected he wanted me to realize my wife was now his. He glanced to me a moment and grinned triumphantly, then returned his gaze to her shivering body.

Her hands grasped my knees for support. He said to her, “I wanted to fuck you the moment you walked in the door.” His dickhead is broad and purplish but the shaft is slender and smooth. I’m sure it’s veined but I didn’t spot any. My wife swirled her head about to watch as he guided his cockhead to her cunt’s opening. She squealed as it entered her folds. Her mouth opened wide with a scream. Her face turned up as if looking at me, but she wasn’t; her eyes rolled in their sockets as he zealously thrust into her cunt. Red streaks spider-webbed across her eyeballs like cherries floating in milk.

His flesh slapped in a rat-a-tat against her buttocks. She shut her eyes tightly and begged him to cum with her. He plowed on through her first orgasm and she cried, “It’s so fucking good.” Moans and sighs filled the room. Husbands stood with their backs against the walls, masturbating in unison as they watched the writhing bodies. I was among them, standing with my calves pressed against the couch behind me. Every guy I noticed held a tissue in the hand that wasn’t on his cock. I was unable to cum a second time, and my groin ached pleasurably as I stroked my cock.

My wife’s boyfriend fucked the group’s newest young wife while her older husband leaned his back against the bookcase; he moaned enviously as if helplessly wishing he was fucking his wife instead of the bull. Yet it seemed one of the hottest moments of his life. His wife sobbed and repeatedly cried out to her partner, “Thank you, thank you,” in seriously heated gratitude for his cock ramming through her pussy.

The orgy seemed endless, but all of that probably lasted no more than fifteen minutes. I slept overnight on a couch, and my wife slept in an upstairs bedroom with a bull I hadn’t met.

The next morning as I dressed, I was told three bulls were fucking the hostess in their marital bedroom while her husband was in the kitchen making coffee. My wife’s boyfriend was in a threesome with two wives, so my wife told him she would ride home with me.

We said our good-byes around ten that morning. My wife lost a false eyelash and earring during the night but said those weren’t worth looking for. Two wives asked my wife’s boyfriend for a threesome with them, so my wife told him she would ride home with me.

As we walked to the door, a man said to me, “Last night was one of the best ever for me. You’re lucky to have her as your wife.” I responded that I considered his wife as very attractive.

She told me as we were driving away that, although she didn’t have the whip at our home, she had been practicing her dominatrix act for a week whenever I wasn’t around. I asked if there was anything she didn’t like about the night. She said, “What’s not to like? Four guys fucked me, you must have jerked off a dozen times and we couldn’t find better friends anywhere.”

I laughed at that and said, “If I ever was able to jerk off ‘a dozen times’ on any night, I was then too young to remember it now.” She imitated the tone of a naive young girl, saying, “Oh, really? I didn’t know you can’t do that.”

Yeah, right. She knows my limitations.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:15 pm

I'm not sure why they would need to delete files for space. Text files are extremely small. This site is just a text database with a user interface overlay. It may be the overhead for keeping all these files is what makes the site so slow. Cleaning them up (getting rid of old unwanted files) would make sense. I've been in IT for 25 years. May be we need a fund raising drive to get the site a server/bandwidth/storage upgrade?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:23 am

My wife received a phone call at seven this morning from the hotwife club's hostess. She said she and her husband had received an email two weeks ago from a young guy wanting to be considered as a bull for the club. She said his photo was "terrific" but wanted to meet with him to determine what his personality was like. She had previously met a guy who emailed her about a year ago but when she met him personally, he was one of the weirdest personalities she had ever met.

The reason for her call was that when she met with him and approved his coming to the December meeting, he asked whether she could refer him to any couples whose wife needed sexual satisfaction before the meeting. She told him she would get back to him on that. She asked my wife if she cared to get together with him. She said he's 28 and "really, really good looking," about her height, terrific body, easy to get along with and claims to have a seven-inch dick. My wife didn't ask the hostess why she didn't personally take him up upon his request; she knows the club's hostess has plenty of contacts she can call at any time and has no need for another.

My wife asked her to forward his email and pic and she would think about it and get back with her. She had to leave for work at that time and needed some time to think it over. She clicked off her cell phone and told me about the call. I asked whether she was really going to be somewhat exclusive with her newest fuckbuddy. She said, "Yeah, somewhat, but I'm not sure whether I want to meet with another new guy right now. I'll think about it."

We suspect that since the club has begun meeting quarterly instead of monthly, other wives will be phoning the club's bulls for sexual satisfaction during the three-month interims. Maybe my wife can handle a second guy for a while. She has before.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:19 am

When she takes on a second Bull, How does that effect the time she spends with you? Or does it?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:00 am

SutterKane wrote:When she takes on a second Bull, How does that effect the time she spends with you? Or does it?
It's been even more at times past. It wasn't so long ago that she had three short-term guys and fucked two guys at one of those times in one-nighter hookups. Two fucked her separately at their places and one fucked her at our home, and none knew about the others. On average, one of those was here weekly for two months and I recall a few times of her being out overnight twice in the same week. I told her once I thought she was out of control and she ultimately agreed. I couldn't personally handle what she does, but she's extremely organized and can get more done in a day than most could in a week. And that's pretty much how she organizes her hotwife life too.

She phoned me at the office this morning and said she called the guy's cell phone from work, and they're meeting after hours at a diner near our home tonight. So I'll get take-out on my way home. She received his forwarded email and two attached pics from the cuck club hosts last night and I agreed he really is great looking. I got hard when she was looking at the pics on her computer screen.

I asked that if they do get together how often it might be. She says maybe once a month if she likes him and that timing sounds okay with him. She said she didn't bother for a background check because he's held a responsible job with a respectable company for the past six years since graduating from our local college. She phoned the company and asked for him to affirm he was there but hung up the phone before she was transferred to his desk.

You asked a good question. She cancels her dates if it interferes with something she and I want to do together. I don't mind being alone if she's out for an evening or overnight because my work never really ends. I catch up at home or late at the office when I know she's going out or whenever a guy's fucking her at our home. On occasions, it has affected our time together as you suspected. I haven't make a scene over that because I find it exciting knowing she's getting fucked and knowing I'll be fucking her or getting a hand job when she returns home and tells me the "details." I figure that's a good trade-off.

I guess that if she approves this guy, they'll most likely be fucking at our home. I say that because our house is probably the most secure, private location for her to host guys as anyone can imagine. (Explaining what I mean would take a few unnecessary paragraphs, but we purchased the home from a widow whose late husband was a federal research engineer who designed it in the early 1960s to withstand almost any imaginable disaster and included an expansive underground bomb shelter. When it's completely shut down at night and all lights are turned off, not even a sliver of light is anywhere inside. Had the widow not been anxious to sell so she could move to a retirement community in Arizona, she could have demanded far more than the average home price in our neighborhood. It's only three bedrooms, but it's my idea of a dream home for a hotwife couple.)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:24 pm

(BACKGROUND, re-posted from a few months ago at this site, about how we learned of the hotwife club. This is my wife's recent fuckbuddy who attends the hotwife club with us. He found the club from a local online posting and told us about it. We have attended twice. He attended the last meeting, but we had conflicts that night.)

My wife appeals to all sorts of guys and we lost count of her sexual partners over the past three and half years. I wish I’d kept a more complete list. She was 27 the first time I watched another dick penetrate her married pussy.

Recently, after a ten-month steamy affair, she and her boss mutually agreed to end their sexual relationship, They told me and his wife, who also approved, that their reason was concern over being found out by anyone at the bank where they work. I suspect a secondary reason, that the sex had become stale, something like that which happens in marriages. We’re still friends with him and his wife and we go out with them socially, but their sexual relationship is history as of now.

This week, I’m on the road in Atlanta for my company, writing manuals and ad copy for a client firm. My wife told me Friday morning, the day before I left that she and another guy are “becoming close.” He owns an auto repair shop near our home and has taken care of minor maintenance on our cars for the past year. He’s 28 years old, and my wife has felt an attraction to him since she first began going to his place.

She’s staying with him overnights at our home while I’m away. The afternoon before I was to leave on this trip, her automatic seat adjustment had stopped working and she drove to his shop after work. His two employees were leaving for the day as she drove up. He was about to close up but took care of the problem with a panel fuse replacement in a couple of minutes. They talked another half hour. She likes his sense of humor and laughs a lot more than I do at almost every joke he tells.

They sat on the couch in his office. He complimented her wedding ring, which really isn’t uncommon. She held out her hand for him to see it. She said the touch was electric and she felt he experienced a similar reaction. He looked up at her and said, “You’re really attractive.” That sort of comment is all my wife needs to know that a guy wants to have sex with her. She said, “I always considered you to be very good looking. Hypnotic, actually.” I thought that seemed over the top, but she said that’s what came to her to say at the time.

He didn’t release her hand and she didn’t pull away. They fell silent, stared at the other, and he leaned to kiss her fully on the lips. Their intimate exchange continued several minutes. She called me on her cell and said she would be an hour or so late because of the car problem.

He asked if she might ever be free for dinner out. She told him I was be out of town on business Saturday through the following Friday and that any night would be fine. He grinned and said, “Then how about every night?” My wife laughed and said, “I can do that.” 

She told me all that when she arrived home. I said I liked that she would have company during my absence. We have surveillance cams throughout our home and three in the bedroom, so I could watch on my laptop in my hotel room unless they were to be at his place instead. She said she would ask him to stay overnights at our home but wouldn’t tell him about the hidden cameras.

A meeting and drinks with the clients made me late getting to the hotel. I showered and lay naked against the room’s headboard. I punched into the hidden cams’ website to watch. They weren’t in the bedroom, but I switched around until finding both in our living room. My naked wife leaned forward on her elbows onto the bar separating the room from our dining room. She told him we have surveillance cams in all rooms, including the bedroom and asked if he minded. He said he didn't as long as she and her husband was the only ones who had access to it. He stood behind her, his dick buried in her pussy from behind. She stared wildly straight ahead, screaming with his each thrust.

I breathed heavily and stroked my cock. He has dark hair and is maybe a half inch shorter than my 5’11” wife. A guy’s height doesn’t mean much to her. I’m an inch shorter than she is and sometimes get the feeling she towers over me when she’s in high heels. Like my wife, he’s slender and athletically fit. His hips bumped rhythmically against her butt. She screamed with each thrust in erratic outcries, but her words were so rapid and jumbled, I couldn’t make out what she was saying.

He groaned in an oncoming orgasm. His body stiffened and his hands gripped her buttocks. My wife’s head turned about, and she stared at his face. She bit her lower lip and whimpered, “Oh fuck, yeah, cum inside me!” His sperm spurted into her channel. I couldn’t tell whether she had reached an orgasm. He withdrew and she turned about. Their arms intertwined and their bodies pressed flesh to flesh as they kissed deeply. 

My wife led him to our bedroom, but the only lighting was that of three plug-in night-lights. She usually leaves a bedside lamp on that allows better vision when I’m watching. But although the dim lighting didn’t offer the best view for me, I could follow their actions. But the audio was good and I could discern most of their conversation. 

They lay side by side and talked as he massaged her back. She said, “That feels good. I should do you.” She sat up, leaning forward, and gripped his penis. Her mouth engulfed his rod. His eyes closed at the sensation of her mouth bobbing over his prick. 

When she withdrew her lips lips from his staff, it stood out long and strong. My wife lay on her back and elevated her hips as he knelt between her thighs. 

She reached for his pole and guided it to her cunt. She yelped as his dick penetrated the mouth of her pussy and let out a long wail as he pummeled her. She screamed, her mouth opened wide, “Fuck me, fuck me,” again and again. Her hips rotated and rocked eagerly against his groin. The pace of his thrusts increased and her heels kicked his buttocks.

The scene had me breathing hard. My jaw gaped as I jerked off and I knew I’d soon be cumming. His groin slapped against hers. I didn’t actually see it but imagined his big balls bouncing against her buttocks. My wife’s eyes were wide and wild and staring madly at his face as he rammed his stiff tool into her cunt. Their bodies writhed and shuddered with lust. My wife’s heels kicked the mattress and her groin bumped up eagerly against his with each thrust. Their sexual union probably went on some fifteen minutes but I was so hot from watching her zealous reactions, it seemed an hour.

My wife was so lost in their carnal relations that I wished I could have been there to thank him. She howled, “Oh god, I’m cumming again!” My fist pumped faster onto my dick until I couldn’t hold back any longer. My lava burst high into the air and I had to turn my hips away to keep it from spraying onto my laptop. I watched and listened another fifteen or so minutes. Just before I turned off my laptop, he urged her to her knees and she gripped the headboard as he entered her pussy from behind. I was too tired to watch again, set aside the computer and went to sleep.

My room’s phone rang Sunday morning. My wife said she’s “learning a lot” from him. She went to explain that she had phoned him the morning before, just minutes after dropping me off at the airport and getting back home. She told him I had left and he could come over whenever he closed up shop that day. But she mentioned she wished she knew more about car maintenance. He asked if she would be interested in coming over to his shop and working with one of his two mechanics for the day. He said she help with some of the simpler work and might be surprised how simple much of the work actually is.

She argued she wouldn’t be competent but relented at his insistence. She was at his shop the rest of the day. She told me she changed oil in three cars, replaced a battery, learned how to replace fuses in her own car and helped change the tires on a pickup. She said, “That was fun. I told him I’d work for free one weekend a month if he would let me.” The mechanic who worked with her was standing alongside her at the time and told the guy she was a big help, that should take her up on the offer. 

After his two employees left, they showered together at the shop and she drove home. He was to join her about a half hour after our phone conversation. Knowing she often prefers sex in the dark, I didn’t ask her to leave the bedroom lamp on. 

Just before clicking off the phone, she said that he told her the employee she worked with mentioned to him during lunch he assumed they were having sex on the side. My wife thought that was funny and said she didn’t mind if he wanted to tell his employee they were fucking. I don’t know whether he has since told him, but his response to her suggestion was, “He’ll probably want to have a threesome if I admit that to him.” I said to her, “That’s okay with me.” She giggled at my remark and said, “I know. The thought makes me hot.” She said, “He’s driving up now. Gotta go,” and clicked off the phone.

They will be fucking every night until I return at week’s end. I can watch remotely each night except Friday when I’m to make a late presentation to the clients. Today, she phoned me on her cell from her office today and told me she confessed to him the previous night that she has my approval to have sex with him. She was surprised when he said he had experienced that before. After he finished his two years in trade school, his first job was with a boss who shared his girlfriend with him and another employee during the eight months he worked there. My wife says he promised to tell her his experiences with his former boss’ girlfriend this week and will share those with me when I get home.

He asked whether they could get together weekly, but she told him that would be too much. She added, “But I’m thinking about monthly. He’s really good.” I said that if they wished to stay overnights at those times, that’s fine with me. They hadn’t discussed all-nighters but she said any overnight stays would probably be at his apartment instead of our home. 

Some guys won’t understand this, but I enjoy watching her being fucked almost as much as she relishes another’s dick inside her. I plan on fucking her brains out when I get home. When we have sex, I can expect her to describe the feelings going through her as the young guy was fucking her. She gets off telling me the details, and I’ll explode into her as I always do when she narrates her experiences. She sometimes laughs after we have sex like that and says my aroused reaction makes the retelling worth it.

She often says she can’t imagine life being any better than this.

(Current update: * * * Since joining in the hotwife club, he and she have fucked only at those gatherings. My wife and I still stop by his shop now and then to talk and share a drink from his office cooler. On some weekends since, my wife has performed some minor repairs at his place just for fun and he jokes she's pretty good at it for someone who works at a bank.)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:39 am

Her current boyfriend is leaving for Brazil on Tuesday for three weeks, so he asked the two of us if she could spend two nights at his place this weekend. I had no problem with it and she was there last night and will return home about noon tomorrow. He was also at our home the previous night. They came out of the bedroom around six yesterday morning wearing nothing and sat with me at breakfast before each left for work. I lay on the side of our bed but couldn't get to sleep while they were fucking, so I slept the rest of the night in our guest bedroom.

I think three consecutive nights fucking my wife should satisfy both until his return. She told me on the phone this morning neither of them got much sleep last night. I told her I hope she enjoyed it and she said, "Oh yeah, guess you could say I was well dicked," and I heard him chuckle at that in the background as she clicked off her cell phone.

I'm sure both will be eager for repeat performances when he's back in town.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:39 am

You are really living the dream, my friend!
Thanks for sharing. You write quite well.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:26 am

My wife and her boss paid a visit to the newly constructed branch office. He offered the job as branch manager if she wanted it.

They were heavily involved sexually in the past as explained here but broke it off when each was promoted. But last night no one was at the new office, which hasn't yet opened, and they fucked on a couch in a back office. She said when she got home they couldn't help it and hoped I didn't mind. Of course, I didn't but asked if they again were going to be regulars in the future. She said no, it was just a momentary thing but maybe occasionally if circumstances are "right," whatever that means.

She's leaving for a week Tuesday night to attend an annual high school gathering and anticipates fucking a guy she dated briefly when a student.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:03 am

I'm eagerly awaiting that report! But then, I eagerly await all your reports!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:45 am

On her way home from work last week, my wife stopped off at an adult book store to purchase a replacement vibrator. Her choice was the store’s top of the line nine-inch, realistic soft-rubber dildo that looks exactly like a dick, complete with bulging veins and a broad walnut-shaped tip. She said the vibrator will be her companion during her trip to the annual high school reunion this week. She leaves Tuesday and will be in her home town eight days to visit with him, her parents and the girls from her high school club that I wrote about here in another blog. (story here at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834)

Her high school boyfriend has been phoning every few weeks for months in anticipation of seeing her again. The two have been exchanging emails and current photos for even longer. They dated a few times when in school but didn’t have sex other than fooling around a couple of times in his car. On their last date following a school dance, he pulled off the highway onto a dirt road leading to the forest. He opened her blouse and caressed her breasts while she stroked his pole. That was as far as they went at that time.

He phoned Thursday night and they were on the phone about 45 minutes with conversation that has become increasingly intimate. She sat in bed with her back to the headboard in her green, hip-length oriental robe. She applied a vaginal lubricant and massaged her clitoris with the vibrator. He asked, “What’s that 'hum'?” She confessed it was her new vibrator and he asked her to describe it. As she told him the details, he admitted he too was masturbating as they talked. She didn’t tell him I was in the room, jerking off in the bedside chair.

My wife inserted the dildo’s head into her pussy and gasped as it sank into her channel. He asked if she still agreed they would go to dinner her first night in town upon arriving this week. She said, “I’m looking forward to it. All of it,” and he said he was anxiously looking forward to seeing her again. She moaned in climax and each were silent for a minute or so. She assumed he was cumming as well.

When she clicked off the phone, she turned to me and said, “I guess tonight’s conversation makes it official. We’ll be fucking next week.” I was then cumming, spurting into my handkerchief and groaned, “Oh yes! I’m so glad for you both. Please let him fuck you.”

She has been fantasizing about that for months but at first wasn’t sure whether it would really happen. The sexual culmination of their friendship has been obvious to me for at least two months. I knew it had to happen after repeated phone conversations between the two of them.

I’m as excited as she about their meeting within the next few days. I’ve seen his emailed and phone photos and he’s an exceptionally good looking guy. She isn't sure why he hasn't married but plans to ask him when they're together. In her high school class book photos, he was slender, almost skinny, in high school but his recent pics depict him as more filled out and toned with muscular arms and a thicker neck. She says that as best she can recall when she was stroking his dick on their last date, she estimates him to be between six to seven inches. But she has also said that may be an exaggerated memory. All erect dicks looked large to her back then.

While imagining his hot dick in my wife, I’ve masturbated twice since that phone call. Last night, while laying alongside her in bed, I said I want this to be really good for her. She grinned and said, “I’m sure it will be. You know I want it.” She turned away, going to sleep immediately. I lay awake an hour thinking about their hot bodies united at last. Her lust has been building until now it seems like white heat. She hasn't exactly admitted it, but I can tell my wife needs this. A lot.

(Not sure about all that will occur on this trip because she's also getting together at least one night with her former club members. Explanation of that during her high school days at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834)

bubbbagump
Prepubescent

Unread post by bubbbagump » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:36 am

Wonderful posts hope there will be more one day

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:07 am

It must be very good to be you and have a wife like this that matches your needs so well!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:19 am

She phoned me last night while he was fucking her in her hotel room, but she talked in code words for the reason she didn't wish to tell him I knew and approved of them having sex. I got harder the longer she went on and she ultimately had a choking orgasm. She covered her tracks by saying she dropped the phone and I terminated the conversation so they could continue.

I think, judging from certain words she used, he staying overnight. I know I won't get the full story until she returns a week from Thursday.

She said she phoned her boss earlier in the day from her room to tell him she wanted the branch manager's job he offered at the bank's newly constructed branch office. He then told her the job will mean a "terrific" increase in salary but he didn't want to tell her that earlier because he didn't want her to accept the position just for the money. I suspect that might have increased her libido even more with the guy fucking her tonight. I hope so. She had been really hot in anticipation of him fucking her for awhile. I want it to be really good for her.

I'll let those following this thread know when she gets home next week.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Does knowing that your wife gets immense sexual satisfaction from other men get you off as much as my wife's does for me?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:48 pm

SutterKane wrote:Does knowing that your wife gets immense sexual satisfaction from other men get you off as much as my wife's does for me?
Absolutely! I get immense sexual satisfaction from her hot unions.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:48 pm

The week of my wife’s high school reunion in her home town finally arrived. She and I had hot sex frequently leading up to it as she told me she looked forward to fucking the guy she dated twice when they were students.

My wife was well fucked there but it went way beyond what either of us expected. Over the first two nights she was home, I jerked off with frantic attention as she described her experiences with graphic details. She laughed at my excitation as I masturbated. I pumped my stalk and interrupted her narratives with comments like, “This is so hot!” When I first uttered approximately those words following the first time they fucked, she grinned and said, “It gets better.” It did.

She planned to have sex with her former high school date but hadn’t considered fucking her step-cousin and a threesome with a girl from her former school club. As written here before, she and the guy she dated a couple of times in her senior year had exchanged emails, pics and phone calls for months. Their conversations turned increasingly intimate. Her imagination was enflamed.

She planned time for her parents, aunt, uncle and cousin. She would still have private time after two more nights with her former date and an undetermined time with her former private club members that called themselves “The Flag Bunch.” Privately, the members called themselves “lesbians until graduation,” but none outside the club knew that. When in school, that six-member group’s identity was something of a mystery to the school’s non-members. How my wife became involved with them was explained some time ago here at a thread entitled “My wife was a hot student . . .” at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

She rented a car at the airport. The annual gathering isn’t a typical reunion in that it began with members of her school’s swim team who pledged to get together each year at the beginning of swim competition season. It evolved into an annual gathering of any who graduated that year.

I’ve only seen the six-girl FLAG group’s photos in my wife’s high school year book and another from an email. They’re all attractive. Their leader was a blue-eyed blond whose personality is described by my wife as “personable but commanding.” I thought her photo looked something like a TV version of a hot female military woman. Her email pics still project that image, 13 years later.

My wife checked into the hotel at 11 a.m. and phoned her former date. He joined her at six-thirty that afternoon at the hotel’s dining room. She decided he looked better than in high school, now manly and toned, though at 5’10” he’s an inch shorter than my wife. He recalled the details of their last somewhat intimate date better than she did. She noticed the sexual tension between the two and decided with certainty he wanted to fuck her. His hand touched hers as they finished a light dinner and he asked if she wanted to see his place. She said, “Tomorrow night would be good. Tonight, we can go upstairs to my room.” She glanced down as he stood from his chair to see his cock straining for release against his tan slacks.

Each was so high strung to fuck that foreplay virtually went out the window. She closed the hotel room’s door behind them and moments later were kissing deeply. His penis bulged and pressed against her groin. She knelt to unzip his slacks and reached into his fly to curl her hand around his dick. Her breath quickened as she gripped his warm cock and rolled her eyes up to him. Her voice tremored as she said, “I’ve often wished we’d gone further than just fooling around when we were in school.”

She thought privately, “I’m so lucky my husband understands my needs.” Her lips encircled his shaft. He groaned as her head bobbed over his member. She withdrew and their clothes fell to the floor. He urged her back to the bed and mounted her. Her body quivered as his dickhead parted her cuntal lips. She was high strung and cried out in arousal as his dick sank deeply and he fucked her missionary style. Her hips gyrated in rhythm as he pumped his length into her vagina and her heels dug into the mattress.

She rolled to her knees and swiveled her head about as he entered her vagina folds from behind. As he got a rhythm going in her pussy, she whimpered, “Oh yeah, fuck me! I’ve wanted this for weeks.”

Their bodies rocked amid mutual and groans. At the onset of her second orgasm, she sobbed, “I’m a’cummin’ again!” She soon felt his semen flooding her tunnel. They lay side by side, limbs entwined, lips pressed tightly in passionate kisses until he was fucking her again doggy style. She said, “I should phone my husband and let him know I’m okay.” He offered to withdraw his cock when she dialed me; but thrilled with the feel of his broad dick pressed against her vaginal walls, she pleaded, “Oh no, leave it in, I can handle this.”

I was at home when the phone rang and his dick was still in her as she leaned on her elbows to hold her cell phone. She said, “I ran into an old friend and we had dinner together. He’s ‘into a number of interesting things’ now.” Those are among our code words to tell me a guy’s fucking her while she’s on the phone.

I unzipped my fly to stroke my semi-tumescent pole. I asked if their conversation was “deep.” She said, “Very. Rather long too.” Minutes later, she gasped in orgasm and feigned an apology for his benefit, saying, “I dropped the phone, sorry about that.” I said I understood and knew she had a lot going on, so I would hang up and she could get on with whatever’s happening there. I was then hard and jerked off wildly.

He stayed the night and invited her to his place the following evening where they would fuck off and on until daybreak. They agreed to get together again before she returned home. She promised to phone him after she had taken care of her scheduled visits to family and friends.

As she told me the details after arriving home, her hypnotic narrative left me breathless. I jerked off and came twice during her story and breathed, “I knew I married the right woman.” She scratched a forefinger’s nail against the base of my deflating stalk and said, “When you get this hot over my stories, I think I could get you to suck a hard dick when you’re like this.” I said, “No way.” She laughed, saying, “Don’t be so sure. Much more happened my week away.”

* * * Continued below (the second event):

* * * Her class trip, continued from above

Two of The FLAG Bunch girl-club, including their leader, still live in their hometown and two others flew in. The only girl missing was the raven-haired member who had taken NROTC when in college. She entered Naval service upon graduation and the last any had heard from her was two years ago by email upon her promotion at that time. All have since lost track of her but the leader said she had found two internet pics of her in uniform.

That morning, she left to join the FLAG girls at the city’s pool where the swim team’s first event of the season was to be held. My wife and one other girl were the only two who wore their FLAG club pins that all once wore daily when in high school; hers was pinned to her white polo shirt’s left collar. “The Flag Bunch” members were among 23 onlookers who showed up for the competition. Another 120 would attend the annual gathering’s 6:30 p.m. Friday dinner held in a ballroom of the hotel where my wife and two others were staying. This year’s swim team lost half the competitions, but the joy of seeing other class members overwhelmed any disappointment.

The club’s leader had no official title, referred to by the girls only as “the Leader.” Her husband is a federal contractor now in Europe for two and a half months.

The leader invited them to dinner at her home two nights away and added, “ . . . but now, let’s go for coffee at our old hangout. I want to get up to date with everybody.” My wife suppressed a grin at the comment; in school, their leader always used “I” instead of “we” when requesting the others’ presence.

They sat in a booth at a combo pharmacy-diner two blocks from the school. One of the members asked what each who traveled had done the previous night in town. My wife was tempted to say she went shopping but hesitated to lie. The fifth pledge taken by a FLAG is, “I will never withhold any secret, even if it may seem embarrassing, should any member ask in the presence of members.” Some noticed her hesitation and the leader said, “Seems you had a hot night. Tell us.”

My wife blushed and bit her lip. She breathed deep and said, “Okay, I slept with a guy at his home last night. You may not remember him because he was a junior during out senior year. We dated a couple of times in my senior year but didn’t then have sex. He and I exchanged phone calls the past few months and it just happened.” At the others’ urging, she admitted his name.

Only one member knew or remembered him. He’s the same age as my wife but a year behind the members. She said, “Yeah, I know him. He’s a computer programmer for the school board. He’s not as tall as you.”

When they split up to walk to the parking lot, the leader followed my wife to her car where she invited my wife over to her home. My wife followed her car to the residence. They sat at the kitchen table and their conversation meandered.

The members still refers to the woman as “our leader.” About two months after my wife was accepted into the group, she had readily accepted their temporary lifestyle and was recognized as perhaps the most aggressive in some ways. Oddly though, she didn’t really “feel” it. She did that “mechanically” as she describes her involvement, not with any girl-girl attraction, just to fit in with the envied group. Non-members didn’t know about their lesbian-like lifestyle, thinking only they were a tight social group. She usually was the first to suggest all go to the bedroom and the first to strip down and plant a kiss on one of the others before removing their clothes and urging a girl to her back on the bed.

The secret meaning of THE FLAG BUNCH’S name was buried within its alphabetic letters, L_U_G, “Lesbians Until Graduation,” known only to the members. The “F” represented the first letter of their school’s name. None considered themselves to be true lesbians but said they felt like “secret undercover agents” with that covert signifier. One once joked in bed at a club’s slumber party, “We really are ‘under covers,” aren’t we?”

The woman said, “We should have made you the leader.” My wife asked why. The leader reminded her of her enthusiasm and tendency to get the girl-girl sexual“slumber parties” going before other girls. My wife responded that wouldn’t have worked. Her family didn’t have the wealth of the other members to throw parties and other events as did the other girls. The leader said, “Wouldn’t have mattered. The other parents didn’t mind footing the bill.” The leader’s parents had paid for two out-of-town excursions for all six FLAGs. She told my wife, “You know you were my favorite, don’t you? Of all the girls, being with you was the most exciting. I’ve masturbated many nights since thinking about you.”

My wife asked if she still engaged in bisexual activities. The woman said that Lyndie, who still lives in town, and she get together a couple times a year when Lyndie’s husband has semi-annual meetings at his company’s out-of-state headquarters.. ”I told my husband all about the club, so he knows. Lyndie’s husband doesn’t. I didn’t think I’d be interested in girls after high school, but I found bisexuality stayed inside me.”

Lyndie is a dark haired, brown-eyed, 5’6” girl with the same slender features she had in high school. She was hot and was the group’s only Jew. Except for my wife, then a Methodist, the others were Episcopalians. Unless they were out of town, none missed going weekly to church or temple; that regular attendance was another club rule. Lyndie stood out from others at their school, partly because of her preference for form-fitting black jackets and matching pants she often wore; one of her black outfits was of a leather-like material with a wide leather belt, and I’m told she was particularly striking in that. My wife said every guy in school must have dreamed of fucking her but only one was that lucky, and that was on the night of their year-end prom.

The host went on to say her husband handles contract work that takes him away up to four months at a time. As a result, the two had an agreement before marriage that either could have sex with others when he’s away. She has infrequent sex with two guys who live in town and, of course, on occasion with Lyndie. She stared quietly at my wife a moment, her gaze seeming to ask if my wife was interested in renewing their physical relationship.

My wife empathized with her leader’s sexual need. She said, “You haven’t changed. When I glanced at you at the pool, I found I’m still a bit awed.”

Having been with the woman more than a dozen times in their “slumber parties,” she knew what the woman needed. My wife once told me, “I wanted to help. I never told any of the girls, but I actually knew that I had then become the group’s leader in another way, getting the slumber parties rolling.” She took the leaders face into her hands and kissed her fully on the lips. Their clothes fell away and my wife asked, “Which way to the bedroom?”

They lay in bed, bodies entwined and exchanging kisses, caresses and oral sex. My wife wasn’t as much into girl-girl sexual stimulation as other FLAG members. Her pretended enthusiasm not only kept her in the group but half of them looking up to her as if she were a sexual expert. The “bi” gene is just missing but none of that mattered. Knowing what each wanted, she became accustomed to pleasing the others. She has said to me, “Actually, it seemed mechanical at the time but at least I got a climax out of it.”

My wife positioned a long leg tightly against the woman’s clitoris as they kissed and she was soon shuddering in orgasm. She said to my wife, “I love you. I always have.” My wife smiled and said, “I know,” but in truth was surprised at the comment. She stroked the woman’s face and hair and said, “We’re still good together, aren’t we?” Her lips trailed down the woman’s body, licking her nipples, and finding her clitoris. My wife’s oral manipulations allowed the woman a second orgasm amid screams of gratitude.

They lay exhausted alongside the other and the woman’s fingers masturbated my wife. She asked whether my wife had sex with other men or women since marrying. Although she didn’t feel comfortable to admit our lifestyle, she admitted she too had “some extramarital affairs” and, yes, one bisexual experience. I wrote about that here somewhere. She and her boss, now the bank’s president, had attended seminars together. During one of those as I’ve told here before, they met another couple from the seminar and had a swinging experience with them. She and the woman had gay sex. My wife went along with it willingly because the men wanted to watch two women together. That was something of a mechanical-like act as well, but the other woman was really into it.

Her leader was pleased with the admission as if another bond had been established between them. After a moment of silence, she said, “Would you be interested in a threesome here with your date Saturday night?” My wife said, “Seriously?” The woman assured her she meant it. My wife suggested she invite Lyndie along and make it three girls and a guy, but the woman said Lyndie wouldn’t do it.

M wife reached for her purse, pulled out a slip of paper with his phone number and dialed. The guy was floored but ecstatic. The three agreed to get together three nights from then. My wife was to spend the next three days with her parents and cousin.

When she clicked off the phone, the leader said, “You’re unbelievable. Thank you.” She opened her bedside table drawer and reached for a strap-on dick. She buckled it onto my wife’s hips and spread her legs as my wife knelt and guided it to the woman’s pussy. The woman cried with tears streaking her cheeks as my wife rammed into her and said, “You’re mine for tonight.” The woman tensed and her breath quickened as my wife increased her tempo and grinned. She said nothing as she fucked the club’s superior but thought, “So who’s the ‘leader’ now?”

At her friend’s urging, my wife stayed overnight. She took the lead in pleasing her friend each time. She told me it was really just mechanics for her, not sexual passion, but thought privately at the time, “I’m a pretty good actress.” She was pleased to satisfy her friend’s sensual needs. The woman hadn’t realized when in high school the groups’ “lesbian-until-graduation” experiences would become an ongoing addiction. My wife wondered if the other girls, aside from their leader and Lyndie, had grown out of it.

The leader asked my wife if, on the next annual meeting, she would be agreeable to a threesome with Lyndie. My wife hesitated a moment, then said, “Sure, if she wants to.”

The club’s story is elsewhere at this website: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

* * * Continued below (the third event):

* * * Her trip, continued from above

Her parents assumed she had arrived in town the previous night and my wife didn’t explain she had been busy with others. They invited my wife’s cousin to join them for dinner at home. Although a cousin, she refers to him as her “step-cousin” for the reason her aunt and uncle adopted him at age 11. He and my wife didn’t meet until both were 12 but became close, with similar interests. When my wife’s parents visited them and the parents were away from home for the day, he and my wife swam naked in the lake behind their home. She says it wasn’t sexual at all, just fun. She wasn’t sure her memory was right when I asked about his “size.” She says they all looked big to her back then and insisted she didn’t pay that much attention.

But not long ago when visiting my wife for a few days, he had picked up clues from two phone calls she received that implied we’re swingers. He had been open about his sex life for at least three years when they got together and he asked her if she and I met others for sex. Had I been home, I’d have advised against admitting anything, but after some hesitation confessed, “No, we aren’t swingers. It’s something else.” I had encouraged her to have sex with other men. I arrived home from my assignment the following day and they told me about her revelation to him. He said he “could understand that” and promised never to mention it to anyone. He thought it was exciting. Although my wife said it was highly unlikely, I suspected that knowledge would ultimately bring about those two to having sex.

On her second day at her parents, her cousin suggested the two of them take a helicopter ride over the city the following afternoon. Her parents were thrilled at that and encouraged her to spend the day with him. She agreed and when the chopper finally landed at the city’s small airport, they went to dinner at a lounge across the street from her hotel. He asked her to dance.

The dance led to mutual groping in a corner of the lounge’s dim lighting and she asked if he wanted to come to her room across the street for a drink and to talk.

Her room didn’t have a couch. They sat alongside the other on the bed and shared a mixed drink from the room’s small refrigerator. She said, “Did you think my parents were eager for us to be alone together?” He said, “ I think, because we’ve always been so tight, that my mom and dad think you and I have been having sex for years,” and both laughed. She concluded his mother told hers about their suspicions.

He laid a hand on hers and said, “Please don’t fault me for this, but I’ve wanted to have sex with you as long as I can remember.” She paused a moment, gulping as she gauged her own sentiments and said, “Me too.” She had never before admitted that to me about her intense desire for her cousin but now admitted it freely as she went on with her story.

He kissed her and she responded eagerly. She stood as he undressed her, then shed his clothing. My wife breathed rapidly as she gazed at his naked body. She wrapped a fist around his cock and felt a torrent of blood pulsing through it. He pulled back the bed sheets and urged her onto the bed. She whimpered in zealous anticipation as he knelt between her splayed legs. The brief time he guided his dick to her pussy seemed to her an eternity. She thought, “Oh god, yes, finally, we’re really to be together. Totally as one.”

She told me, “I don’t know if you can understand how breathtaking this was. Wanting him for years and finally coming together naked. I was so hot and bothered. Thrills shot through me as it was about to happen. My nerves were wound up like a clock spring and ready to burst.” I’m not sure I do, but I was hard as a rock as she told me how keyed up she was as his dick entered her pussy.

As he eagerly pummeled her pussy, she stared down to the narrow space between their bodies to watch its entrance into her opening. A half minute passed before his full length was buried to the hilt. Her mouth fell open as she looked up at him and she said, “You’re a Donkey Dick! It’s wondrous!” He had barely pushed his cock in when she had her first orgasm. Her body shook violently as he thrust into his cousin. She looked up at his face as his pole rammed her cunt and howled, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Omigod, fuck me!”

He grinned at her surprised facial expressions and rapidly increased his pace. His balls slapped her buttocks. She attempted to gyrate her hips in rhythm with his fucking but it seemed he was screwing her at light speed. She wailed with gratification. Tears streamed in rivulets down her cheeks and she sobbed, “You’re the best, the best fucking cousin ever!”

As she described all this, I lay on my back in our bed. She sat alongside me naked, her elbow resting against our headboard. I masturbated madly, imagining the depth of their sexual thrills. My jaw gaped and my eyes were crazily wide in lust. I whimpered, “I wish I could have seen that.” My wife bit her lower lip in a mischievous tight-lipped smile. I asked how “big” he was. She said, “I don’t ask guys that!” but when I asked again, she said, “Well, okay, BIG! Don’t feel bad but you insisted on knowing. So, oh yeah, my cuz’s dick is bigger than yours.” Her tone completely captivated me and she knew she now controlled me with no more than her words of the past week.

The lusty sensations of her cousin’s cock hammering through her heated cunt blocked out her past thoughts of why this might not be a good idea. I had once told her it would be okay with me since they aren’t blood relatives, but she offered a dozen reasons why she shouldn’t. So I reminded her of what she previously said about why she shouldn’t fuck her cousin. She said, “I know! But at that moment I thought, ‘Fuck it. I wanted it and he wanted it.’ We could handle it.”

She cried out when cumming again and soon he ejaculated into her eager cunt. She asked if he wished to stay til morning. They fucked several times through the night, andtidal waves of emotions washed through her as his cock repeatedly pleasured her cunt.

In the morning before showering, he fucked her again while standing up as she supported her upright body with her hands braced on the room’s desk behind her. Her voice quaked as she said, “I know we’ve had enjoyable times together, but I gotta say this is the most fun ever. Keep fucking me. Cum inside me again.” He said, “I love this,” and his sperm gushed into her pussy. He said, “Cumming in you is the best sex of my life.” She said, “Oh yeah. I hope my husband doesn’t feel bad when I confess your and my fucking was finest ever. I wish we could fuck every day and night for the next month.” She meant it. Her libido had raced in hyper drive the entire night. They hugged with a lingering kiss, and he said, “I’m sure this isn’t our last.” She said, “Damned right!”

As they dressed and he stood at the door to leave, he said, “Would it be okay for us to have sex the next time I visit? I mean, if your husband doesn’t mind.” She laughed, kissed him fully on the lips and said, “He won’t. He’ll be jerking for a year when I tell him about this night. If you need proof, I’ll make him guide your dick into me our first time at our home.” She stood at her room’s open door a half minute or so, watching him laugh at that image as he walked to the elevator.

* * * Continued below: (the fourth and last event of her trip to her home town)

She stopped by her parents’ home to tell them she would spend the night with a former FLAG girl before leaving for home. They sat at the kitchen table and my wife had to know if her suspicions were right She said, “You really pushed me to spend a day with my cousin. I mean, that’s fine, but didn’t you think someone might think it’s inappropriate for a married woman and another man to spend that much time together?”

They smiled and her mom said, “Oh, honey, you’re a grown woman. We would never tell either of you what to do or not do as long as you’re safe and happy. Did you have a good time?” My wife pursed her lips hesitantly, then said, “Yeah, we had a really great time.” Her parents nodded a knowing smile. They knew or suspected. They parted with mutual hugs, and her mom said, “Are you seeing him again tonight?” My wife laughed, gave her the FLAG girl’s phone number to call her there later and promised to stay with them again the next time she’s in town. As she drove away, she thought, “Damn. What else do they know?” but decided, it didn’t matter. It was all okay.

She and her former club leader were talking on the woman’s living room couch at the moment her one-time high school date drove into the driveway. My wife turned off the room’s lamp and sat cross-legged on the floor facing the two sitting on the couch. Until their first few minutes of conversation, he wasn’t aware the woman was married but admitted the thought of being here with two married women was intoxicating. The woman asked him and my wife if they wanted to stay overnight in her bed. My wife nodded a “yes,” and he eagerly agreed. My wife said to him, “You know why we’re here. We can talk later.”

My wife took off her white coat and slacks and lay the items on a chair. In anticipation of the night’s threesome, she wore nothing beneath. The other seemed nervous, perhaps anxious, as they shed their clothing. His dick was rigid even before his clothes came off. She led the woman and him to the hostess’ bedroom. The women sat together on the bed, their backs to the headboard and ran their hands over the guy’s hard body. Her club leader leaned to kiss my wife sensuously, then leaned to take the hard dick into her lips. He groaned with pleasure.

My wife’s breath quickened and her heart pounded. She planted a lingering buss on his lips as her friend sucked his pole. He whispered, “This is so hot.” My wife brushed her mouth against his ear and breathed, “Fuck her first. We have all night.”

My wife would be leaving in two days and told the two she would be spending her last day with her parents. The woman and my wife’s guy agreed to get together on for frequent fucking when her husband’s traveling. She told my wife she would keep her up to date on their relationship through emails and phone calls. My wife told both that although she hasn’t attended the annual meetings since we moved to our current town, she planned to be a regular hereafter. She went on, “You can take that to mean future threesomes.”

Driving back to her hotel, she phoned her cousin and invited him to meet her in her room at six that night. When he agreed he could stay til morning, she said, “I’m glad. I need a real man tonight.” He arrived fifteen minutes early, his big dick and its bulbous head bulging out against his slim khakis, fervently eager to fuck my wife another night. She greeted him in her transparent robe with nothing beneath.

Last night upon finishing her narrative, we were naked and she looked at me alongside her in bed and said, “Those are the more interesting parts of my trip.” She glanced down to the hard-on and said, “I can see you liked it too.”

I rolled over and fucked her brains out. But I probably wasn’t as good as her cousin.

~ Des

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Des 31 wrote:The week of my wife’s high school reunion in her home town finally arrived. She and I had hot sex frequently leading up to it as she told me she looked forward to fucking the guy she dated twice when they were students.

My wife was well fucked there but it went way beyond what either of us expected. Over the first two nights she was home, I jerked off with frantic attention as she described her experiences with graphic details. She laughed at my excitation as I masturbated. I pumped my stalk and interrupted her narratives with comments like, “This is so hot!” When I first uttered approximately those words following the first time they fucked, she grinned and said, “It gets better.” It did.

She planned to have sex with her former high school date but hadn’t considered fucking her step-cousin and a threesome with a girl from her former school club. As written here before, she and the guy she dated a couple of times in her senior year had exchanged emails, pics and phone calls for months. Their conversations turned increasingly intimate. Her imagination was enflamed.

She planned time for her parents, aunt, uncle and cousin. She would still have private time after two more nights with her former date and an undetermined time with her former private club members that called themselves “The Flag Bunch.” Privately, the members called themselves “lesbians until graduation,” but none outside the club knew that. When in school, that six-member group’s identity was something of a mystery to the school’s non-members. How my wife became involved with them was explained some time ago here at a thread entitled “My wife was a hot student . . .” at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

She rented a car at the airport. The annual gathering isn’t a typical reunion in that it began with members of her school’s swim team who pledged to get together each year at the beginning of swim competition season. It evolved into an annual gathering of any who graduated that year.

I’ve only seen the six-girl FLAG group’s photos in my wife’s high school year book and another from an email. They’re all attractive. Their leader was a blue-eyed blond whose personality is described by my wife as “personable but commanding.” I thought her photo looked something like a TV version of a hot female military woman. Her email pics still project that image, 13 years later.

My wife checked into the hotel at 11 a.m. and phoned her former date. He joined her at six-thirty that afternoon at the hotel’s dining room. She decided he looked better than in high school, now manly and toned, though at 5’10” he’s an inch shorter than my wife. He recalled the details of their last somewhat intimate date better than she did. She noticed the sexual tension between the two and decided with certainty he wanted to fuck her. His hand touched hers as they finished a light dinner and he asked if she wanted to see his place. She said, “Tomorrow night would be good. Tonight, we can go upstairs to my room.” She glanced down as he stood from his chair to see his cock straining for release against his tan slacks.

Each was so high strung to fuck that foreplay virtually went out the window. She closed the hotel room’s door behind them and moments later were kissing deeply. His penis bulged and pressed against her groin. She knelt to unzip his slacks and reached into his fly to curl her hand around his dick. Her breath quickened as she gripped his warm cock and rolled her eyes up to him. Her voice tremored as she said, “I’ve often wished we’d gone further than just fooling around when we were in school.”

She thought privately, “I’m so lucky my husband understands my needs.” Her lips encircled his shaft. He groaned as her head bobbed over his member. She withdrew and their clothes fell to the floor. He urged her back to the bed and mounted her. Her body quivered as his dickhead parted her cuntal lips. She was high strung and cried out in arousal as his dick sank deeply and he fucked her missionary style. Her hips gyrated in rhythm as he pumped his length into her vagina and her heels dug into the mattress.

She rolled to her knees and swiveled her head about as he entered her vagina folds from behind. As he got a rhythm going in her pussy, she whimpered, “Oh yeah, fuck me! I’ve wanted this for weeks.”

Their bodies rocked amid mutual and groans. At the onset of her second orgasm, she sobbed, “I’m a’cummin’ again!” She soon felt his semen flooding her tunnel. They lay side by side, limbs entwined, lips pressed tightly in passionate kisses until he was fucking her again doggy style. She said, “I should phone my husband and let him know I’m okay.” He offered to withdraw his cock when she dialed me; but thrilled with the feel of his broad dick pressed against her vaginal walls, she pleaded, “Oh no, leave it in, I can handle this.”

I was at home when the phone rang and his dick was still in her as she leaned on her elbows to hold her cell phone. She said, “I ran into an old friend and we had dinner together. He’s ‘into a number of interesting things’ now.” Those are among our code words to tell me a guy’s fucking her while she’s on the phone.

I unzipped my fly to stroke my semi-tumescent pole. I asked if their conversation was “deep.” She said, “Very. Rather long too.” Minutes later, she gasped in orgasm and feigned an apology for his benefit, saying, “I dropped the phone, sorry about that.” I said I understood and knew she had a lot going on, so I would hang up and she could get on with whatever’s happening there. I was then hard and jerked off wildly.

He stayed the night and invited her to his place the following evening where they would fuck off and on until daybreak. They agreed to get together again before she returned home. She promised to phone him after she had taken care of her scheduled visits to family and friends.

As she told me the details after arriving home, her hypnotic narrative left me breathless. I jerked off and came twice during her story and breathed, “I knew I married the right woman.” She scratched a forefinger’s nail against the base of my deflating stalk and said, “When you get this hot over my stories, I think I could get you to suck a hard dick when you’re like this.” I said, “No way.” She laughed, saying, “Don’t be so sure. Much more happened my week away.”

* * * Continued below (the second event):

* * * Her class trip, continued from above

Two of The FLAG Bunch girl-club, including their leader, still live in their hometown and two others flew in. The only girl missing was the raven-haired member who had taken NROTC when in college. She entered Naval service upon graduation and the last any had heard from her was two years ago by email upon her promotion at that time. All have since lost track of her but the leader said she had found two internet pics of her in uniform.

That morning, she left to join the FLAG girls at the city’s pool where the swim team’s first event of the season was to be held. My wife and one other girl were the only two who wore their FLAG club pins that all once wore daily when in high school; hers was pinned to her white polo shirt’s left collar. “The Flag Bunch” members were among 23 onlookers who showed up for the competition. Another 120 would attend the annual gathering’s 6:30 p.m. Friday dinner held in a ballroom of the hotel where my wife and two others were staying. This year’s swim team lost half the competitions, but the joy of seeing other class members overwhelmed any disappointment.

The club’s leader had no official title, referred to by the girls only as “the Leader.” Her husband is a federal contractor now in Europe for two and a half months.

The leader invited them to dinner at her home two nights away and added, “ . . . but now, let’s go for coffee at our old hangout. I want to get up to date with everybody.” My wife suppressed a grin at the comment; in school, their leader always used “I” instead of “we” when requesting the others’ presence.

They sat in a booth at a combo pharmacy-diner two blocks from the school. One of the members asked what each who traveled had done the previous night in town. My wife was tempted to say she went shopping but hesitated to lie. The fifth pledge taken by a FLAG is, “I will never withhold any secret, even if it may seem embarrassing, should any member ask in the presence of members.” Some noticed her hesitation and the leader said, “Seems you had a hot night. Tell us.”

My wife blushed and bit her lip. She breathed deep and said, “Okay, I slept with a guy at his home last night. You may not remember him because he was a junior during out senior year. We dated a couple of times in my senior year but didn’t then have sex. He and I exchanged phone calls the past few months and it just happened.” At the others’ urging, she admitted his name.

Only one member knew or remembered him. He’s the same age as my wife but a year behind the members. She said, “Yeah, I know him. He’s a computer programmer for the school board. He’s not as tall as you.”

When they split up to walk to the parking lot, the leader followed my wife to her car where she invited my wife over to her home. My wife followed her car to the residence. They sat at the kitchen table and their conversation meandered.

The members still refers to the woman as “our leader.” About two months after my wife was accepted into the group, she had readily accepted their temporary lifestyle and was recognized as perhaps the most aggressive in some ways. Oddly though, she didn’t really “feel” it. She did that “mechanically” as she describes her involvement, not with any girl-girl attraction, just to fit in with the envied group. Non-members didn’t know about their lesbian-like lifestyle, thinking only they were a tight social group. She usually was the first to suggest all go to the bedroom and the first to strip down and plant a kiss on one of the others before removing their clothes and urging a girl to her back on the bed.

The secret meaning of THE FLAG BUNCH’S name was buried within its alphabetic letters, L_U_G, “Lesbians Until Graduation,” known only to the members. The “F” represented the first letter of their school’s name. None considered themselves to be true lesbians but said they felt like “secret undercover agents” with that covert signifier. One once joked in bed at a club’s slumber party, “We really are ‘under covers,” aren’t we?”

The woman said, “We should have made you the leader.” My wife asked why. The leader reminded her of her enthusiasm and tendency to get the girl-girl sexual“slumber parties” going before other girls. My wife responded that wouldn’t have worked. Her family didn’t have the wealth of the other members to throw parties and other events as did the other girls. The leader said, “Wouldn’t have mattered. The other parents didn’t mind footing the bill.” The leader’s parents had paid for two out-of-town excursions for all six FLAGs. She told my wife, “You know you were my favorite, don’t you? Of all the girls, being with you was the most exciting. I’ve masturbated many nights since thinking about you.”

My wife asked if she still engaged in bisexual activities. The woman said that Lyndie, who still lives in town, and she get together a couple times a year when Lyndie’s husband has semi-annual meetings at his company’s out-of-state headquarters.. ”I told my husband all about the club, so he knows. Lyndie’s husband doesn’t. I didn’t think I’d be interested in girls after high school, but I found bisexuality stayed inside me.”

Lyndie is a dark haired, brown-eyed, 5’6” girl with the same slender features she had in high school. She was hot and was the group’s only Jew. Except for my wife, then a Methodist, the others were Episcopalians. Unless they were out of town, none missed going weekly to church or temple; that regular attendance was another club rule. Lyndie stood out from others at their school, partly because of her preference for form-fitting black jackets and matching pants she often wore; one of her black outfits was of a leather-like material with a wide leather belt, and I’m told she was particularly striking in that. My wife said every guy in school must have dreamed of fucking her but only one was that lucky, and that was on the night of their year-end prom.

The host went on to say her husband handles contract work that takes him away up to four months at a time. As a result, the two had an agreement before marriage that either could have sex with others when he’s away. She has infrequent sex with two guys who live in town and, of course, on occasion with Lyndie. She stared quietly at my wife a moment, her gaze seeming to ask if my wife was interested in renewing their physical relationship.

My wife empathized with her leader’s sexual need. She said, “You haven’t changed. When I glanced at you at the pool, I found I’m still a bit awed.”

Having been with the woman more than a dozen times in their “slumber parties,” she knew what the woman needed. My wife once told me, “I wanted to help. I never told any of the girls, but I actually knew that I had then become the group’s leader in another way, getting the slumber parties rolling.” She took the leaders face into her hands and kissed her fully on the lips. Their clothes fell away and my wife asked, “Which way to the bedroom?”

They lay in bed, bodies entwined and exchanging kisses, caresses and oral sex. My wife wasn’t as much into girl-girl sexual stimulation as other FLAG members. Her pretended enthusiasm not only kept her in the group but half of them looking up to her as if she were a sexual expert. The “bi” gene is just missing but none of that mattered. Knowing what each wanted, she became accustomed to pleasing the others. She has said to me, “Actually, it seemed mechanical at the time but at least I got a climax out of it.”

My wife positioned a long leg tightly against the woman’s clitoris as they kissed and she was soon shuddering in orgasm. She said to my wife, “I love you. I always have.” My wife smiled and said, “I know,” but in truth was surprised at the comment. She stroked the woman’s face and hair and said, “We’re still good together, aren’t we?” Her lips trailed down the woman’s body, licking her nipples, and finding her clitoris. My wife’s oral manipulations allowed the woman a second orgasm amid screams of gratitude.

They lay exhausted alongside the other and the woman’s fingers masturbated my wife. She asked whether my wife had sex with other men or women since marrying. Although she didn’t feel comfortable to admit our lifestyle, she admitted she too had “some extramarital affairs” and, yes, one bisexual experience. I wrote about that here somewhere. She and her boss, now the bank’s president, had attended seminars together. During one of those as I’ve told here before, they met another couple from the seminar and had a swinging experience with them. She and the woman had gay sex. My wife went along with it willingly because the men wanted to watch two women together. That was something of a mechanical-like act as well, but the other woman was really into it.

Her leader was pleased with the admission as if another bond had been established between them. After a moment of silence, she said, “Would you be interested in a threesome here with your date Saturday night?” My wife said, “Seriously?” The woman assured her she meant it. My wife suggested she invite Lyndie along and make it three girls and a guy, but the woman said Lyndie wouldn’t do it.

M wife reached for her purse, pulled out a slip of paper with his phone number and dialed. The guy was floored but ecstatic. The three agreed to get together three nights from then. My wife was to spend the next three days with her parents and cousin.

When she clicked off the phone, the leader said, “You’re unbelievable. Thank you.” She opened her bedside table drawer and reached for a strap-on dick. She buckled it onto my wife’s hips and spread her legs as my wife knelt and guided it to the woman’s pussy. The woman cried with tears streaking her cheeks as my wife rammed into her and said, “You’re mine for tonight.” The woman tensed and her breath quickened as my wife increased her tempo and grinned. She said nothing as she fucked the club’s superior but thought, “So who’s the ‘leader’ now?”

At her friend’s urging, my wife stayed overnight. She took the lead in pleasing her friend each time. She told me it was really just mechanics for her, not sexual passion, but thought privately at the time, “I’m a pretty good actress.” She was pleased to satisfy her friend’s sensual needs. The woman hadn’t realized when in high school the groups’ “lesbian-until-graduation” experiences would become an ongoing addiction. My wife wondered if the other girls, aside from their leader and Lyndie, had grown out of it.

The leader asked my wife if, on the next annual meeting, she would be agreeable to a threesome with Lyndie. My wife hesitated a moment, then said, “Sure, if she wants to.”

The club’s story is elsewhere at this website: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

* * * Continued below (the third event):

Her parents assumed she had arrived in town the previous night and my wife didn’t explain she had been busy with others. They invited my wife’s cousin to join them for dinner at home. Although a cousin, she refers to him as her “step-cousin” for the reason her aunt and uncle adopted him at age 11. He and my wife didn’t meet until both were 12 but became close, with similar interests. When my wife’s parents visited them and the parents were away from home for the day, he and my wife swam naked in the lake behind their home. She says it wasn’t sexual at all, just fun. She wasn’t sure her memory was right when I asked about his “size.” She says they all looked big to her back then and insisted she didn’t pay that much attention.

But not long ago when visiting my wife for a few days, he had picked up clues from two phone calls she received that implied we’re swingers. He had been open about his sex life for at least three years when they got together and he asked her if she and I met others for sex. Had I been home, I’d have advised against admitting anything, but after some hesitation confessed, “No, we aren’t swingers. It’s something else.” I had encouraged her to have sex with other men. I arrived home from my assignment the following day and they told me about her revelation to him. He said he “could understand that” and promised never to mention it to anyone. He thought it was exciting. Although my wife said it was highly unlikely, I suspected that knowledge would ultimately bring about those two to having sex.

On her second day at her parents, her cousin suggested the two of them take a helicopter ride over the city the following afternoon. Her parents were thrilled at that and encouraged her to spend the day with him. She agreed and when the chopper finally landed at the city’s small airport, they went to dinner at a lounge across the street from her hotel. He asked her to dance.

The dance led to mutual groping in a corner of the lounge’s dim lighting and she asked if he wanted to come to her room across the street for a drink and to talk.

Her room didn’t have a couch. They sat alongside the other on the bed and shared a mixed drink from the room’s small refrigerator. She said, “Did you think my parents were eager for us to be alone together?” He said, “ I think, because we’ve always been so tight, that my mom and dad think you and I have been having sex for years,” and both laughed. She concluded his mother told hers about their suspicions.

He laid a hand on hers and said, “Please don’t fault me for this, but I’ve wanted to have sex with you as long as I can remember.” She paused a moment, gulping as she gauged her own sentiments and said, “Me too.” She had never before admitted that to me about her intense desire for her cousin but now admitted it freely as she went on with her story.

He kissed her and she responded eagerly. She stood as he undressed her, then shed his clothing. My wife breathed rapidly as she gazed at his naked body. She wrapped a fist around his cock and felt a torrent of blood pulsing through it. He pulled back the bed sheets and urged her onto the bed. She whimpered in zealous anticipation as he knelt between her splayed legs. The brief time he guided his dick to her pussy seemed to her an eternity. She thought, “Oh god, yes, finally, we’re really to be together. Totally as one.”

She told me, “I don’t know if you can understand how breathtaking this was. Wanting him for years and finally coming together naked. I was so hot and bothered. Thrills shot through me as it was about to happen. My nerves were wound up like a clock spring and ready to burst.” I’m not sure I do, but I was hard as a rock as she told me how keyed up she was as his dick entered her pussy.

As he eagerly pummeled her pussy, she stared down to the narrow space between their bodies to watch its entrance into her opening. A half minute passed before his full length was buried to the hilt. Her mouth fell open as she looked up at him and she said, “You’re a Donkey Dick! It’s wondrous!” He had barely pushed his cock in when she had her first orgasm. Her body shook violently as he thrust into his cousin. She looked up at his face as his pole rammed her cunt and howled, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Omigod, fuck me!”

He grinned at her surprised facial expressions and rapidly increased his pace. His balls slapped her buttocks. She attempted to gyrate her hips in rhythm with his fucking but it seemed he was screwing her at light speed. She wailed with gratification. Tears streamed in rivulets down her cheeks and she sobbed, “You’re the best, the best fucking cousin ever!”

As she described all this, I lay on my back in our bed. She sat alongside me naked, her elbow resting against our headboard. I masturbated madly, imagining the depth of their sexual thrills. My jaw gaped and my eyes were crazily wide in lust. I whimpered, “I wish I could have seen that.” My wife bit her lower lip in a mischievous tight-lipped smile. I asked how “big” he was. She said, “I don’t ask guys that!” but when I asked again, she said, “Well, okay, BIG! Don’t feel bad but you insisted on knowing. So, oh yeah, my cuz’s dick is bigger than yours.” Her tone completely captivated me and she knew she now controlled me with no more than her words of the past week.

The lusty sensations of her cousin’s cock hammering through her heated cunt blocked out her past thoughts of why this might not be a good idea. I had once told her it would be okay with me since they aren’t blood relatives, but she offered a dozen reasons why she shouldn’t. So I reminded her of what she previously said about why she shouldn’t fuck her cousin. She said, “I know! But at that moment I thought, ‘Fuck it. I wanted it and he wanted it.’ We could handle it.”

She cried out when cumming again and soon he ejaculated into her eager cunt. She asked if he wished to stay til morning. They fucked several times through the night, andtidal waves of emotions washed through her as his cock repeatedly pleasured her cunt.

In the morning before showering, he fucked her again while standing up as she supported her upright body with her hands braced on the room’s desk behind her. Her voice quaked as she said, “I know we’ve had enjoyable times together, but I gotta say this is the most fun ever. Keep fucking me. Cum inside me again.” He said, “I love this,” and his sperm gushed into her pussy. He said, “Cumming in you is the best sex of my life.” She said, “Oh yeah. I hope my husband doesn’t feel bad when I confess your and my fucking was finest ever. I wish we could fuck every day and night for the next month.” She meant it. Her libido had raced in hyper drive the entire night. They hugged with a lingering kiss, and he said, “I’m sure this isn’t our last.” She said, “Damned right!”

As they dressed and he stood at the door to leave, he said, “Would it be okay for us to have sex the next time I visit? I mean, if your husband doesn’t mind.” She laughed, kissed him fully on the lips and said, “He won’t. He’ll be jerking for a year when I tell him about this night. If you need proof, I’ll make him guide your dick into me our first time at our home.” She stood at her room’s open door a half minute or so, watching him laugh at that image as he walked to the elevator.

* * * Continued below: (the fourth and last event of her trip to her home town)

She stopped by her parents’ home to tell them she would spend the night with a former FLAG girl before leaving for home. They sat at the kitchen table and my wife had to know if her suspicions were right She said, “You really pushed me to spend a day with my cousin. I mean, that’s fine, but didn’t you think someone might think it’s inappropriate for a married woman and another man to spend that much time together?”

They smiled and her mom said, “Oh, honey, you’re a grown woman. We would never tell either of you what to do or not do as long as you’re safe and happy. Did you have a good time?” My wife pursed her lips hesitantly, then said, “Yeah, we had a really great time.” Her parents nodded a knowing smile. They knew or suspected. They parted with mutual hugs, and her mom said, “Are you seeing him again tonight?” My wife laughed, gave her the FLAG girl’s phone number to call her there later and promised to stay with them again the next time she’s in town. As she drove away, she thought, “Damn. What else do they know?” but decided, it didn’t matter. It was all okay.

She and her former club leader were talking on the woman’s living room couch at the moment her one-time high school date drove into the driveway. My wife turned off the room’s lamp and sat cross-legged on the floor facing the two sitting on the couch. Until their first few minutes of conversation, he wasn’t aware the woman was married but admitted the thought of being here with two married women was intoxicating. The woman asked him and my wife if they wanted to stay overnight in her bed. My wife nodded a “yes,” and he eagerly agreed. My wife said to him, “You know why we’re here. We can talk later.”

My wife took off her white coat and slacks and lay the items on a chair. In anticipation of the night’s threesome, she wore nothing beneath. The other seemed nervous, perhaps anxious, as they shed their clothing. His dick was rigid even before his clothes came off. She led the woman and him to the hostess’ bedroom. The women sat together on the bed, their backs to the headboard and ran their hands over the guy’s hard body. Her club leader leaned to kiss my wife sensuously, then leaned to take the hard dick into her lips. He groaned with pleasure.

My wife’s breath quickened and her heart pounded. She planted a lingering buss on his lips as her friend sucked his pole. He whispered, “This is so hot.” My wife brushed her mouth against his ear and breathed, “Fuck her first. We have all night.”

My wife would be leaving in two days and told the two she would be spending her last day with her parents. The woman and my wife’s guy agreed to get together on for frequent fucking when her husband’s traveling. She told my wife she would keep her up to date on their relationship through emails and phone calls. My wife told both that although she hasn’t attended the annual meetings since we moved to our current town, she planned to be a regular hereafter. She went on, “You can take that to mean future threesomes.”

Driving back to her hotel, she phoned her cousin and invited him to meet her in her room at six that night. When he agreed he could stay til morning, she said, “I’m glad. I need a real man tonight.” He arrived fifteen minutes early, his big dick and its bulbous head bulging out against his slim khakis, fervently eager to fuck my wife another night. She greeted him in her transparent robe with nothing beneath.

Last night upon finishing her narrative, we were naked and she looked at me alongside her in bed and said, “Those are the more interesting parts of my trip.” She glanced down to the hard-on and said, “I can see you liked it too.”

I rolled over and fucked her brains out. But I probably wasn’t as good as her cousin.

~ Des

Des, your story is tooo hot... lol! I have a rock hard dick right now.. :D

I love the threesome with both wives,.. super sexy... Are there more details on that? Did he creampie them both? How about the other threesome hookups they planned to do?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:34 pm

maxbud wrote:
Des 31 wrote: ~ Des

Des, your story is tooo hot... lol! I have a rock hard dick right now.. :D

I love the threesome with both wives,.. super sexy... Are there more details on that? Did he creampie them both? How about the other threesome hookups they planned to do?
I get it, made my dick hard too while listening to her story. No, he didn't do that but fucked both that night. The other woman screamed as his dick was pounding her pussy and my wife wondered whether next door neighbors could hear her. When he was fucking my wife, the woman's tongue lathered my wife's breasts. She says she loved that. He fucked both women at least fifteen minutes each time and once seemed to go on a half hour but she's unsure about it really being that long. My wife was fucked twice overnight and again in the morning while her friend watched and masturbated with a vibrator. My wife said she wasn't sure how many times he fucked the other woman but was awakened once while he was screwing her friend doggy style.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:33 am

It's good to be the cuck of a truly hot wife!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Des, I am in awe of your lifestyle with your hotwife and very envious. :mrgreen:

Your writing style is very easy to follow and read for which I thank you.

We are not in the lifestyle but I live vicariously through your and others recounting of the stories and recounts of their wives sexcapades.
I'm pleased you read it. Always appreciate others' opinions here.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:40 pm

I didn't intend to add this story to the thread for the reason it has nothing to do with hot wives, but references to her high school senior year keep coming up.

My wife was a "hot student" before becoming a hot wife. I assume the few who have read our hotwife experiences here know my wife’s sexual history and how it came about. What I haven’t mentioned is that a series of events from her senior year in high school that, in my opinion, had a lot to do with it. Her mindset during that time evolved in a way that I’m convinced made it much easier for her to accept my encouragement for her to have sex with others. She has expressed some dissent from my opinion but agrees up to a point. It took more than a year of listening to her bits and pieces for me to put together a thorough impression of her story.

I apologize for what I anticipated will be a lengthy narration. To tell all that’s would require something like a novel. This is a only a summary, pieced together from notes as my wife recalled the events over more than a year.

Of all those my wife knows, only I know about her high school sex life. I refer to her background as an “alternative” sexual history for the reason that it's unlike anyone’s I know.

In the summer following her junior year, her family moved to a new home, requiring her to switch high schools. She had been on her former school’s swim team her previous two years and was assured she would be on her new school’s team. Her principal regret was that she would no longer be in touch with the friends from her former school.

During lunchtime a week after the school year began, a girl behind her in the cafeteria line invited her to sit with her friends at a table in the lunchroom’s far corner. As she took a seat with them, she recognized the five as among the school’s most envied. Four were in one or more of her advanced placement classes. I would have called them the “in-crowd,” but she says to the best of her knowledge that wasn’t a term used at her at her school. Their group’s leader didn’t officially have a title, but all understood she was the group’s top cat and called the shots through votes, which almost always went the way she wanted.

She had learned from others the tight group was known around school as The Flag Bunch. Most assumed the name came about because each wore a small, rectangular pin in the shape of a flag, on which was embossed an image similar to the school’s logo. She was later told by one of the girls that when in the tenth grade, she purchased the pins at a gift shop while vacationing with her parents. Unknown to outsiders, their “Flag Bunch” name had nothing at all to do with the pins. Instead, the pins were chosen because those were perfect for what they called themselves.

It’s an odd psychological phenomenon that popularity and a need to belong is far greater in children and teens than in most adults. The related desire to be with an in-crowd is carried on through the college age and is the reason fraternities and sororities were first formed. With some adults, they never get over that. I’m something of an oddity in that I have never had that feeling. All I wanted in high school was to be a reporter, editor for the school paper and learning public speaking. To my sheer amazement at the time, a magazine publisher accepted and published two of my short stories; all that satisfied any desire I can recall. Writers don’t have hundreds cheering for them in stands, but I didn’t care. My wife was like most teens. Being a part of a group or team was of great importance to her. I’ve since learned that at least some adults carry that need their entire lives, but that’s something entirely lacking in my psyche.

The apparent leader of the group asked her several questions - where she was from, whether she had been a cheerleader, which she hadn’t, her grades at her last school and her extracurriculars. Her extracurriculars were meager compared to the FLAG girls, consisting only of swim team three years and two small roles in 11th grade drama club. My wife didn’t think to ask any questions of the others; she thinks that’s probably because, like most young students in that circumstance, was a bit intimidated at the time.

A week or so later, the groups’ raven-haired girl approached her after a class and told her they’d like her to sit with them in the cafeteria on a regular basis. My wife was thrilled. By then she had come to learn that one particular lunchroom table was off limits to others. That rule wasn’t official but understood by others. The few times anyone violated that informal regulation, the group leader politely told them to find another table.

At lunch, they told her they have slumber parties at the leader’s home at least monthly and asked if her parents would allow her to stay over with them. Their next slumber was Friday night of the following week. The girl’s parents were away each weekend for the reaon they owned a tented flea-market-like furniture operation in addition to their downtown furniture store.

When the bell rang to end lunch hour, their leader, described by my wife as an amazing looking blond, leaned across the table and whispered to her, “Just to be clear, this little meeting doesn’t make you a member of The Flag Bunch. It’s just that we enjoy your company. You can hang with us now and then if you want.” My wife (well, the woman who’s NOW my wife) said, “I understand. I’d love getting to know all of you.” The leader nodded acknowledgement and, without another word, walked away in a different direction from the other four.

That’s how it began. She didn’t have a clue about what was to come.

(Continued below in this thread.)
My wife asked one of the girls after a morning class what the group’s name “FLAG” meant. She was told only members know that. She asked why that was a secret. The girl said with a smile, “I can tell you that much as a temporarily trusted friend. But if you ever repeat it, we will shun you like you wouldn’t believe. We mutually decided the secret adds just the right amount of intrigue.” She would learn on the upcoming Friday that wasn’t true. The misleading information was a surreptitious ploy to determine whether she could be trusted with even the simplest of secrets.

The test came the following day. They paid a classmate a couple of dollars to ask her if she had any idea what the group’s name FLAG meant. My wife was on an outer walkway to a class when she was approached. She shrugged and said, “Who really knows anything about that bunch? I haven’t asked and don’t really care.” Without knowing it, she had passed their first test.

It wouldn’t be long after than encounter that she would become one of most recognized at her school. Once as students filed into a classroom, the cheerleader co-captain plopped into the chair alongside her and whispered, “I with I was you.” My wife said, “Why? You’re a cheerleader.” The girl said, “You know why,” and then the teacher brought the class to attention. It was at that time she knew she had arrived. She thought, wow, I was always in the middle level at every previous school..

At 5’11”, my wife was taller than the FLAG girls. An unlikely series of events brought about another curious difference between the group and most others at the school. At their second lunchtime gathering, she learned that at age 18 she was also younger than all the FLAG girls. Their leader was 20 and the school’s oldest student. As silly as it may seem to an adult, she felt it to be something of an honor to be told the leader’s age for the reason that almost no one outside the group was aware of that. After the seventh grade, her family had purchased a boat on which for eight months they explored mid-Atlantic and Caribbean islands, resulting in her loss of a full year in middle school. Two were born at a time of year to late to begin elementary school at age six and another lost two years following recovery from a childhood illness. The last of the five were inducted into the FLAG club halfway through their junior year. It was around that time the group’s social standing had become enviably unquestioned throughout the school. For that and other reasons including apparent financial wealth, my wife assumed she would never be a “real” FLAG girl. Considering the social advantages, she decided she wouldn’t mind being a hanger-on.

The following week, she made a note of the leader’s address and drove her aging Dodge pickup by the home after a class to be sure she could find it. She slowed in front of the street. The girls’ parents were on the front lawn talking to a caretaker and looked up at her, but she drove on. A few girls around campus asked how she worked her way into the group. A common phrase she heard was, “They have the best parties.”

Friday night, she arrived a few minutes before eight o’clock. The five FLAG members trickled in over the next few minutes. The parents had left around noon to prepare for their weekend business. They changed into pajamas. Two of the girls downed a beer and popular music boomed from the media room’s speakers, which the leader told them to dial down. They talked about personal problems, set a next date for their next home study session and caused some concern by my wife in the way they decided to solve one of the member’s problems. A male student had been harassing one of the girls with unwanted comments. Two others knew him as a troublemaker and voted on a way he would pay socially. My wife considered their solution to be a bit cruel but didn’t need to be told it wasn’t her place to contradict whatever they decided.

During that time, she noticed something about the girls, either out of place or not quite ordinary in the group’s behaviors, but she couldn’t puzzle out what that might be. It was just “different.” The leader said in something of an authoritative tone, “Let’s slumber, gang,” and walked to her bedroom, followed by all.

The leader dimmed the bedside light. Their conversation was at first typical girl talk that advanced to talking about their dates. A member asked my wife if she dated. She confessed she did but not as often as the others for the reason her height turned off many boys. Another asked, “Ever kiss a guy?” followed by, “Sure.”

The raven-hired girl said, “Show us what it’s like,” and leaned her face near my wife. The others insisted she show how she kissed. She planted her lips on my wife’s mouth in a lingering kiss. My wife’s face burned with embarrassment. But none were laughing. Instead, they leaned closer to watch. Another slipped a hand beneath her pj top to caress a breast.

She didn’t pull away. She glanced aside. The others were removing their pajamas. The girl kissing her unbuttoned her top and two pulled away her pajamas. Their leader’s vagina was shaven. The girl asked, “Did you like that?” Unable to think of what to say, she nodded affirmatively but it all seemed alien to her. Three girls on the bed and the two standing alongside the bed began stroking her body. All were now naked. The leader plopped in a chair to watch and said, “This is the part of the club you can never tell anyone.”

The girl who kissed her urged her back to the sheets. A girl stroking her legs leaned to lick her clitoris. Within moments as the tongue manipulating her clitoris, she moaned. It felt no different from that of the former neighbor with whom she exchanged oral sex during a three-month affair. She pushed the thought of her partner being female out of her mind. Her body writhed beneath the roaming hands. Her hips rotated beneath the girl performing oral sex. The girls took turns planting kisses on her lips.

Her body writhed in an oncoming orgasm. She wrapped her arms around the black-haired girl. She cried out, “Oh gosh, I’m gonna cum!” Pushing away the black-haired girl, another dove for her mound and tongued her clitoris. At the foot of the bed, three girls formed a daisy chain and moaned. The leader stood alongside the bed and turned on a dick-shaped vibrator to masturbate as she watched.

My wife wailed and shuddered in climax. The leader tapped the shoulder of the woman between my wife’s legs. The girl joined the other girls in the daisy chain. The leader crawled atop my wife and ground her vagina against my gasping wife’s. She felt the impression of a subordinate in awe of an overpowering superior. She hadn’t before experienced sexual contact with girls but gasped at the sensation against her heated clitoris. Both reached orgasm within minutes and lay gasping alongside other as the daisy-chain girls moaned near their feet.

The leader said, “You can be in The FLAG Bunch if you want. Let me know within a week. You’ll need to take the pledge.” My wife muttered weakly, “Okay.” She had thought they were most likely weed users until one of the girls complained about a couple of school druggies. The leader turned to my wife said, “Stay away from those morons. I won’t associate with anyone who even talks to those people.”

The five talked and laughed for hours, much of it asking my wife questions about her background, sexual experiences, how serious a student she was and what her family’s attitudes were like. She had by then been with two guys, was an above-average swim team member, kept up her grades and her parents lived conservative middle-class lives. She felt that somehow she had now landed on an alien planet but had to admit her psyche had quickly adjusted to the FLAG’s alternative life.

She thought it wasn’t so bad as she might have once thought. Considering the advantages, she turned to the leader and said, “I’ve decided. Unless there’s something else I don’t know, I’m ready tonight to take whatever ‘pledge’ you have.” The leader smiled at the other girls who giggled knowingly. There was something else she would need to do first.

(continued below)
The leader said, “Actually, there is one more thing.” A girl stood alongside each side of the bed. Each held a hand of my wife. The leader sat atop my wife, her knees at each side of her head and lowered her groin onto my wife’s mouth. She said, “The last test if figuring out out what you’re to do.” My wife breathed deeply and pressed her mouth to the girl’s vagina. Her tongue lathered the leader’s wet clitoris.

The girl’s eyes rolled upward and she moaned. It seemed to go on a long time and my wife’s tongue was tiring. The girl’s body quivered and she wailed, “Oh yes! You’re so good! I’m having a climax!”She stood from the bed, and her posse of FLAGs stared as if in awe. She looked down to my wife and said, “Recite after me: ‘I will never do anything to defame the FLAGs.” Then, “Nothing that happens within our clan will ever be disclosed to anyone outside the club.” MY wife repeated those and each subsequent pledge and was then told, “You’re now a FLAG.” Each girl kissed her, one at a time. She didn’t speak of her private conflicts and reluctance about these formerly unknown sexual unions, but the ceremony was over. That was it. She had relented to their sexual advances and now was in.

She asked, “Now tell me what the heck FLAG means as part of The Flag Bunch.” The girls laughed at the question. “F” is the first letter of their school’s name. “LAG” stands for “Lesbians Until Graduation.” My wife hesitated, considering the letters and said, shouldn’t it be “FLUG?” The leader said, “That was suggested last year when we changed the club’s identity. But who would want to belong to a club with a name like that? So we added ‘Bunch’ to the club’s name to work in the ‘U.” We aren’t really lesbians. You’re whatever you were the day we met you but as of now, you’re officially a FLAG.” The other four clapped and said in unison, “Welcome to the FLAGs!”

The club had been formed when the leader was in middle school under another name. Each current member had been recruited over that time. Three original members at the outset had since moved away. It didn’t turn sexual until their junior year, but explaining how that came about that would take longer to tell than space here allows.

For the rest of her senior year, her life was nothing like that in her past. Sure, there was the monthly girl-girl activity she experienced that first night, but school life was better than she had ever imagined. On FLAG’s study nights, each girl who was considered best at any subject led the studies and homework preparation. Grades were important, she was told; their leader who recruited members into the group one at a time was responsible for setting that rule.

My wife joined the other members for movies and bowling nights but, like three others in the group, wasn’t experienced at tennis, a sport enjoyed by the leader and two other members. She double-dated with group members and their dates for dances and other outings. That routine caused her reputation to be virginal, which their leader required for all the members. Others didn’t have a clue about their alternative lives.

A few weeks after her induction, the group leader invited her to her home after swim team practice. My wife asked why, of all the girls at their school, she was invited to join the club. The leader said, “I noticed you on the walkway on the first or second day of classes. It was my idea and none objected. There’s was something different about you. I don’t know what that is, but I like it.”
(continued below)
Six parties for a host of other students were held at two FLAG members houses throughout the school year and a summer swim party two days after graduation. The group voted unanimously not to invite only select students, anyone could attend with notice, but typically only around thirty or so showed up; she thinks the reason it wasn't larger was some seemed to feel they wouldn’t fit in, although those were encouraged to come. The members and most members’ parents planned the events, but my wife’s parents were too involved with the work to become involved. My wife said those were assembled like movie sets and among the talk of the school. Those sorts of get-togethers eliminated any doubts by my wife about her joining the club.

When swim team events were held in town, the other five members attended the competitions and cheered her on louder than others. She was considered best at most diving competition and more often than not competing at freestyle and butterfly. More of their school’s students showed up to watch the local meets than did other schools during her out-of-town competitions. Their cheering seemed to increase her public profile even more around campus. She says it was like having her own cheer leadering squad even though swim meets don’t have cheerleaders. To this day, she’s a far better swimmer and diver than me.

At the year’s end prom, each girl dated a guy without another FLAG accompanying them. My wife’s date was a guy a couple inches shorter than her. She hadn’t dated before, but they ended up fucking in his parent’s minivan. His friend and his date had sex in another back seat. Although she hadn’t then even heard the term, she now says that was her first experience at swinging; the guys swapped partners as the evening wore on. Her date of that night left for college in the summer session within days thereafter. He phoned her the day before leaving to tell her that night was the best experience of his life. She never again heard from him but because she hadn’t known him well, she didn’t miss him. It was just a night of fun, nothing serious.

I didn’t know any of this until she got around to telling me in bits and pieces after becoming a hotwife. Numerous experiences and events, and even a password for certain circumstances are unmentioned here. I couldn’t include it all.

As “perfect” as all her experiences of those days may seem to some, nothing in life comes without occasional road bumps. There were occasional difficulties and inconvenience, but like most of us she chooses to forget those instances and instead remember the best of times.

* * * I should mention one item here that isn’t quite true. The club’s name wasn’t exactly FLAG. The letters F, L, A and G were a part of the name but scrambled and was a longer word, but within those letters was the same meaning. The name is herein replaced in the unlikely event any former classmates stumble onto this website. Nothing here could remotely identify her club or school. But if you recall a tall, smoking hot chick who once attended your school, then who knows? It could have been her.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Last night around ten-thirty, my wife's most regular current boyfriend phoned to tell her he'll return from So. America on Thursday. We were in bed at the time he phoned. He asked if she could stay over Friday night with him. She turned to me and asked if it would be okay for us to go to dinner Saturday night rather than Friday evening as planned.

I said, "Sure," and she told him, "I'll be at your place at seven." He asked if she would care to go with him Saturday morning to visit his ex-wife. They're close to an agreement on getting back together. She told him to tell her more about it Friday night and she would tell him then. She has met his ex once before with him and they got along fine.

She hung up the land line, curled her hand around my limp dick and stroked it slowly. She told me about the last time he fucked her on his boat. My cock rose to full staff. She went on, "I'll be getting his dick just like that Friday in his bed." She began pumping my pole rapidly in her fist and said, "He has such a big, strong cock that fits so well in my pussy." My voice was weak and trembling when I said, "I guess you're thinking you want it so much." He's definitely an alpha, with the right size tool she best likes. At 6'2", he's one of a few of my wife's past fuckbuddies taller than my 5'11" wife. Their personalities are as good as it gets between a couple and I like that for her. (I wrote about how they met here earlier, page two of this thread.)

She knows what I want to hear. She knew she was charging my hot imagination when she said, "Oh yeah, I love sucking his big hot cock 'til it's hard as a rock. My pussy is steaming now just thinking about it. He can fuck for a really long time. I scream a lot but especially when I feel him cumming inside me. And he can get hard again very soon, ready to fuck me again." I tried to hold back but couldn't, I was cumming in no more than a minute. She laughed and said, "You're so easy to please."

She said she agreed to stay 'til noon Saturday if they visit his wife around ten in the morning as he wanted, but she told me she would phone me before they fell asleep. She smiled and said, "I know you'll be home jerking off while he's fucking me. I'll do my best to call when he's deep inside." I know she's right about me jacking off, and she knows it too. I'll be pumping hard while he pummeling my wife in his bed.

I asked if she would keep seeing him if he and his ex-wife remarry. She said they have talked about that but it would depend a lot on his ex-wife. He suspects she may wish to keep a relationship with her current boyfriend, but they haven't gone that far in discussing it. We have learned that all her relationships have an expiration date for different reasons.

I hope it works out they stay together if both want it, but that isn't my decision. He's physically and emotionally good for her as a fuckbuddy, without all the mundane day-to-day contact wives have with their "real" husbands. We both know her extramarital sexual couplings are always more exciting than marital sex after our being married a few years. Of course, if that wasn't true for all hotwives, there would be no point to fucking anyone else.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Des 31 wrote:Last night around ten-thirty, my wife's most regular current boyfriend phoned to tell her he'll return from So. America on Thursday. We were in bed at the time he phoned. He asked if she could stay over Friday night with him. She turned to me and asked if it would be okay for us to go to dinner Saturday night rather than Friday evening as planned.

I said, "Sure," and she told him, "I'll be at your place at seven." He asked if she would care to go with him Saturday morning to visit his ex-wife. They're close to an agreement on getting back together. She told him to tell her more about it Friday night and she would tell him then. She has met his ex once before with him and they got along fine.

She hung up the land line, curled her hand around my limp dick and stroked it slowly. She told me about the last time he fucked her on his boat. My cock rose to full staff. She went on, "I'll be getting his dick just like that Friday in his bed." She began pumping my pole rapidly in her fist and said, "He has such a big, strong cock that fits so well in my pussy." My voice was weak and trembling when I said, "I guess you're thinking you want it so much." He's definitely an alpha, with the right size tool she best likes. At 6'2", he's one of a few of my wife's past fuckbuddies taller than my 5'11" wife. Their personalities are as good as it gets between a couple and I like that for her. (I wrote about how they met here earlier, page two of this thread.)

She knows what I want to hear. She knew she was charging my hot imagination when she said, "Oh yeah, I love sucking his big hot cock 'til it's hard as a rock. My pussy is steaming now just thinking about it. He can fuck for a really long time. I scream a lot but especially when I feel him cumming inside me. And he can get hard again very soon, ready to fuck me again." I tried to hold back but couldn't, I was cumming in no more than a minute. She laughed and said, "You're so easy to please."

She said she agreed to stay 'til noon Saturday if they visit his wife around ten in the morning as he wanted, but she told me she would phone me before they fell asleep. She smiled and said, "I know you'll be home jerking off while he's fucking me. I'll do my best to call when he's deep inside." I know she's right about me jacking off, and she knows it too. I'll be pumping hard while he pummeling my wife in his bed.

I asked if she would keep seeing him if he and his ex-wife remarry. She said they have talked about that but it would depend a lot on his ex-wife. He suspects she may wish to keep a relationship with her current boyfriend, but they haven't gone that far in discussing it. We have learned that all her relationships have an expiration date for different reasons.

I hope it works out they stay together if both want it, but that isn't my decision. He's physically and emotionally good for her as a fuckbuddy, without all the mundane day-to-day contact wives have with their "real" husbands. We both know her extramarital sexual couplings are always more exciting than marital sex after our being married a few years. Of course, if that wasn't true for all hotwives, there would be no point to fucking anyone else.

Any chance that her fuckbuddy will have a threesome with his ex-wife and your wife? :)
I imagine him expertly seducing his ex-wife, while your wife is a voyeur and is getting wet watching the intense making out between them ,... after a whilem he signals your wife to take off her clothes and come joing the couple, which she does,.. and there is slow deep kissing three ways...
Your wife riding him cowgirl and watching the two of them kiss and exchange words of deep love.. lol

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:50 am

Waiting for his return from So. America:

What makes me the hottest is my wife telling me about her experiences with other men. Last night in bed, she said she is anxious for her current regular fuckbuddy to return from his trip to South America. I tape some of our conversations as I did when I asked what was different about his fucking her that gets her so excited. She was slowly sucking my cock and holding her vibrator against her clitoris as she answered.

She said, “It’s not so much how. He fucks like the best guys but it’s just how we connect, you know? We click on all levels. He’s funny and likeable. I get so excited when we’re naked and I want to suck his cock so bad my stomach hurts. I get him super hard with my mouth and it stands out so strong. The second time we got together, I remember him crawling between my legs and I looked down to his cock that was hovering above my pussy. I begged him to fuck me hard.

“But he teased me by guiding it in so slow. I watched as it sank in me little by little and I rotated my hips to get him going. He wouldn’t, he just pushed in a little further and I was moaning and going crazy for him to start fucking. His hips moved against me and he fucked slowly for a minute or so. But then, he thrust really hard and I was screaming when he rammed into me. He fucks a really long time but gets hard really soon after and fucks me again.

Then rock hard, I was about to cum when she said, “I was bumping beneath him on the mattress for maybe five minutes when he turned me on my knees and fucked me from behind. I told him I loved him fucking me and he said he loves fucking me too.”

Her body stiffened, causing her teeth to bite down on my cock, and she said, “Ohmygod, I’m a’cummin!”

I couldn’t hold back. I spurted into her mouth and she swallowed it all. I collapsed alongside her and said, “I also want him back soon fucking you so good. That was so hot.” I kissed her and we each rolled over and fell asleep. This morning, she said, “Last night was fun.” I felt the same. I love my hot wife.