My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Des, you are living life LARGE!!!!!!! What a great addition to your story. You do such a good job on your writing that I feel like I know you and your wife and I should be stopping by to visit the two of you!!! Thanks for the update and story!!! Very Hot!!!! I can't imagine what your wife's calendar looks like after business hours!! And how she keeps track of her rendezvous of all her love interests!! :)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:55 am

Each night when I login to OHW to see which threads I am following have been updated since I was last online, when I see your avatar in my drop down list, I go straight to this thread. This post is exactly why. You are a terrific writer and I love reading your perspective on your relationship and your journey as a couple. Fantastic, as always! Thank you.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:02 am

Wow! Another winner. I follow ALL your stuff. This is the first time I noticed something's missing. I wondered why you didn't mention what those comments can be when you said newer guys might get upset if they heard their wives making certain comments. What kind of comments does your wife make?

You wrote "Guys who are newer at this would probably freak out if they overheard their wives talking about certain things with compatible guys they’ve been fucking awhile and away from their spouses. It isn’t really any threat to a solid marriage but, as time goes by, it always gets . . . well, deeply personal."

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:57 am

yielding william wrote:Wow! Another winner. I follow ALL your stuff. This is the first time I noticed something's missing. I wondered why you didn't mention what those comments can be when you said newer guys might get upset if they heard their wives making certain comments. What kind of comments does your wife make? You wrote guys who are newer at this would probably freak out if they overheard their wives talking about certain things with compatible guys they’ve been fucking awhile.
I got your message early. I’m usually home Fridays and my wife has a day off to prep for next week’s trip. Last night was amazing watching her and her boyfriend. Better than I would’ve anticipated. They were all into it, even with comments between them I wouldn't think they would say with me in the room. I understand now why his wife got so worked up watching them on their boat.

About your question, I haven’t expanded in the past because the reason it comes about is complicated to answer and it takes a while to explain. I’ve dropped hints about that in describing some of my wife’s sexual experience here. I’m sure most men with hot wives who have been at this for awhile know why a certain form of love between extramarital partners comes about. “Love” has many meanings. You can love a child, a pet, a close friend, a girlfriend, your car or a spouse. Everyone knows there’s a difference between being “loving” or “being in love.” My wife’s words to some guys, that could be misunderstood by some, have been said many times.

When a wife has frequent sex with another man (or woman) who also has become a close friend, the difference is sometimes difficult for outsiders - and some spouses - to determine. If she’s having hot sex with a guy who is also becoming a close friend, it seems a lot like spousal love in the early years of marriage. All her mental processes and emotions are in that moment, pretty much the same as with her husband. Sex over multiple times with the same man, other interpersonal reactions, other interactions often follow, including the nature of private conversations. An outsider to that relationship could easily believe they’re irretrievably bonded and forever committed to the other. I experienced that impression of my wife and a couple of other men at the outset years ago.

That’s doesn’t usually happen in threesome or the husband’s in the room watching, but those circumstances aren’t as hotly satisfying. I most often sleep in another room or my wife dates outside our home. After around three months, maybe less, an emotional bond happens between wives and guys when they’re frequently fucking. It begins in the heat of sex when one or the other eventually says, “I love you.” The feeling of that moment is so intense, it can actually seem real to them . More often than not, my wife has responded, “I love you too.” But she’s now been at this long enough to know the difference. Their sex is hotter with words like that.

Once that Rubicon is crossed, fully open expressions become a regular part of their sexual unions. The sort of talk that can make less experienced guys jealous is mostly fanciful. In reality, after orgasms, each partner understands it’s nothing more than a welcomed enhancement to their sexual acts.

Subsequent conversations advance beyond that game. One or both to may come to something like, “I wish we could be like this forever.”

From there, it’s on to private talks of what it would be like living exclusively with the other. And, of course, the husband becomes part of the conversation. The only questions my wife won’t answer or discuss about me are whether I know she has extramarital sex (in instances where she has chosen not to tell him), how often she and I have sex or whether we even have sex at all. Some guys won’t like hearing some things their wives might say about them to other men. My wife knows I have a better perspective. And then, there’s the more important component between us - She knows she has my full trust, just as I have about her.

From what we have learned from a few, including two couples we encountered at a local swingers lounge, that natural and very common progression can end badly for a marriage that’s otherwise troubled. Some less experienced women can’t tell the difference between different forms of love. That’s why we say, this lifestyle isn’t for every couple.
It’s just sex with deeper feelings involved. It isn’t real. Almost none of my wife’s extramarital relationships have lasted more than six months, most far less. That’s what I meant by that throw-away comment. It’s happens with my wife and she tells me about it whenever it comes about.

A lesser example was the last time her boss fucked her. They almost always had intimate talks when together on a regular basis, but this time was after they had broken off their ongoing relationship. They were alone, touring the bank’s newly constructed branch and, with no one around, had a short hot fuck. As they put their clothes back on, he and my wife talked about how their life would be if they had married the other rather than our spouses. Each knows that wouldn’t work. They agree it wouldn’t last because both have a high sex drive and even now, neither can bring their spouses to be allowed the same the sexual freedom they have.

My wife said, “You and I are too possessive and not that trusting.” He laughed and said, “Good insight. I know you’re right.” I like it the way it is.” She said, “I do too. We married the right people.” I was told they laughed in agreement, kissed and each drove away. They’re different from his wife and me in that way. My wife says he and she would be divorced over infidelity within five years.

* * * She has had similar intimate exchanges with other guys. On occasion, our insurance agent has fucked my wife six or eight times as you’ve read her before. I think it was the last time he was at our home when it finally happened. I was out of town. We had by then installed our surveillance system with three cameras in our bedroom. In the hotel on my second night, I accessed cams with my laptop. As soon as the stream connected, they were already in our bedroom . He was fucking her standing up as she leaned her butt against our dresser. I later learned that was their second time that night.

In that location, the sound was better than usual and she was howling, “Yes, yes, yes!” as he was fucking her. He told her, “I love you.” When she responded appropriately, he was immediately more turned on and fucked her so fast the video feed couldn’t keep up with his thrusts. They orgasmed amid frantic moans and sighs. They then lay side by side onto our bed on already rumpled sheets, which told me they’d already had sex there.

She told him, “Ohmygod, that was so good.” He said, “If you lived with me, I’d be fucking you every night.” She told him she was glad he enjoyed it as much as her and said, “We just don’t get together often enough.” He said, “I know. Makes me think what it would be like we were married.”

She responded sex can sometimes seem stale after being married awhile. He said, “Maybe with some couples,” but he didn’t think he’d ever get tired of fucking my wife. The conversation turned to what their typical days would be like if they were married, whatever interests were the same and the like.

Both know there was no chance of that really happening, but men newer to this lifestyle would understandably be upset with that sort of conversation. The topic changed when my wife said, “Well, I like our relationship as it is now. Me married, us fucking.” He laughed, hard again and entered her cunt for another hot session.

* * * On another occasion, she was in bed with a guy who had fucked her no more than three or four times. He said he was booking a cruise to the Caribbean and asked her to go with him. She knew that was just whimsical banter. Knowing it wasn’t necessary to actually answer the question, she instead asked what those cruises were like. She instead said how exotic it seemed with sex every day and night one of his destination islands.

To keep it from going too far, she added that she couldn’t really go but liked the idea. That sort of talk is no more than fanciful conversation, and neither were serious about living together forever on a tropical island. Can you imagine how some men would take that if their wives were new at this lifestyle?

* * * One fuck date was beyond the pale for my wife. On that odd hookup around four years ago, there was no long term relationship with him. The guy was a registered nurse in his mid-thirties who had posted a personals ad she answered. He was attractive and seemed rather normal but a bit shy when she first met him for coffee. On their only date the following night, she was sucking his dick while he sat in a chair before her. He looked down and out of the blue asked her to leave her husband and move in with him. That’s far different from fanciful pillow talk. And, she had just met him.

She assumed he couldn’t be serious. With his dick in her mouth, she rolled her eyes up to see his expression. He was entirely somber. She bobbed over his cock until he groaned and was cumming. She swallowed, pulled away, and said, “I’d never consider leaving my husband. Your saying that is over the line.”

They talked a while, and she led the conversation away from his moronic request. She stayed long enough for him to fuck her on his living room floor. She said the sex was pretty good but she then quickly dressed and left his place a couple of hours earlier than she would have had he not come out with that remark. She turned him down when he later phoned and made no attempt to see him again.

* * * I can think of a few more, but that’s essentially what I meant when I wrote that. When it first happened to my wife in our earlier days, she was distressed because she thought for a brief time she may have fallen in love with the guy. Now, she calls that “a trick of the mind” when fucking if the two also developed feelings of close friendship. I realized that long before she said that to me, and I’m totally okay with it. Or more accurately, I really like it. To me, little else compares to knowing a manly stud's semen is rocketing into my wife's hot cunt. That's one of her hottest moments too and hearing her screams of gratitude sends me over the edge. :whip: :o

Add-on after writing the above this morning: I was still in my pajamas before I copied the above to this website. My wife her regular fuck buddy finally came out of the bedroom. He was wearing my terry cloth robe and she had on her short, green-oriental robe. My wife was straightening her mussed hair with her hands as she walked by my computer room and said, “Hi,” and that she invited him to stay ‘til around one o’clock. That meant they’ll be fucking again before he leaves.

That caused my dick to swell again. I went to fix breakfast for us so they could continue talking on the couch about whatever it was they were then discussing. They laughed when I walked by them with my dick pressing prominently against my PJ bottoms. She pointed to me and said, “That’s how I know he enjoys what we do.” I grinned and agreed that's my usual signal. After breakfast, he fucked her in the kitchen with her back resting against the countertop, but they didn't cum. They went back to bed, where they are now, and I'm back in the computer room.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 am

Fantastic to read you writing real time posts as your wife gets fucked.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Thank you for giving us a better insight and a better understanding with your last posts. You're definitely one the most generous husbands in the world. No wonder your wife is quite possessive about you, as you said. I assume you consider yourself to lucky one to be married to your wife, and probably you're. But I believe, it's first and foremost your wife who hit the jackpot with you. I know you're quite comfortable with the current arrangement, giving your wife the freedom to explore her sexuality. I understand it's thrills and excites you both.

But I hope you allow a more critical question. I know the following is hypothetical and not easy to answer. You have mentioned that your wife has said many times she couldn't go back to when it was just the two of you sexually. So, if for whatever reasons, you would say to your wife: you don't want her to have sex with other men anymore and sexually it should be just the two of you again, would cause this a fundamental crisis in your marriage? Are you concerned she would starting to resent you, which could even lead to a separation? In general, how do you think would your wife react to this?
Allow me one more question. Do you actually have a kind of a "veto power" considering her extracurricular lovers? I mean if you would get some "bad vibes" from a guy or this person it just unsympathetic, could you just say to your spouse: I don't want you to sex with this certain guy!! And that's it no discussion, could you do this?

I want to thank you in advance for having the patience to answer my questions ;) :).

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Xalar11 wrote:Thank you for giving us a better insight and a better understanding with your last posts. You're definitely one the most generous husbands in the world. No wonder your wife is quite possessive about you, as you said. I assume you consider yourself to lucky one to be married to your wife, and probably you're. But I believe, it's first and foremost your wife who hit the jackpot with you. I know you're quite comfortable with the current arrangement, giving your wife the freedom to explore her sexuality. I understand it's thrills and excites you both.

But I hope you allow a more critical question. I know the following is hypothetical and not easy to answer. You have mentioned that your wife has said many times she couldn't go back to when it was just the two of you sexually. So, if for whatever reasons, you would say to your wife: you don't want her to have sex with other men anymore and sexually it should be just the two of you again, would cause this a fundamental crisis in your marriage? Are you concerned she would starting to resent you, which could even lead to a separation? In general, how do you think would your wife react to this?

Allow me one more question. Do you actually have a kind of a "veto power" considering her extracurricular lovers? I mean if you would get some "bad vibes" from a guy or this person it just unsympathetic, could you just say to your spouse: I don't want you to sex with this certain guy!! And that's it no discussion, could you do this?

I want to thank you in advance for having the patience to answer my questions ;) :).

That’s a very good question, considering how many times I’ve quoted her on that. Her position isn’t really brass-bound, an expression her boyfriend uses for what I call “iron-clad.” Those questions understandably imply a complex situation, but it's my nature to tend toward approaching most everything as relatively simple and almost everything can be handled logically. The pathway for some potential problems can seem at first a winding path. But we work through each question. My wife patiently listens and willingly follows the logic to its ultimate end, challenging with her ideas of roadblocks that need to be worked around to the most logical outcome. That has worked for me for more than a decade.

Let’s take the first question. On one of the first occasions she said she couldn't go back to the way we were, we talked about it in depth. We were still relatively new at this, maybe a year into it. I was just getting over occasional jealous feelings involving a few guys who seemed to have it all. It went away after our discussion and only happened in a small way once afterward. As odd as it may seem to some, the jealousy I then had somehow enhanced the excitement I then felt; I never openly admitted those feelings to her until that condition had dissipated. I thought if I had, she would have quit at that time and she later told me she would have unless she fell victim to cheating at some point. She has been highly sexualized as long as I've known her.

Her frequent statement of “We can’t go back” to monogamy was easily overcome. My bouts of jealousy I previously experienced was one of my motivations to question how serious she was. Over time, each of us soon learned lesser problems can come with this lifestyle, but none have been particularly serious.

My first question to her was "What if for some reason I couldn’t handle it anymore?" After a few days of back and forth, she said (roughly), “Our marriage will always come first. If you have a good reason, I won’t raise a fuss. I’ll just quit. There’s no way I can go through a separation. That would be more devastating than anything I can imagine.” I don’t like to think of that as veto power as you mentioned for the reason we consider each as equals. But there's one aspect that some may think I'm "less equal." Since she has sexual freedom she can’t bring herself to allow me, it may not seem total equality, but I prefer it this way. She's the only sex buddy I need. Any temptation I might have isn't worth risking our relationship.

As for asking her to quit perhaps causing a rift - She says she can't say, but it might for a short time; but she’s sure she would get over that. She joked she might be raping me weekly but she would accept it, no matter what. She has asked at times whether I’m still okay with the way things are.

I have had few complaints. The only one that was excessively irritating was a few years back. I honestly thought she might be on the path to nymphomania. She was meeting men almost weekly, most for short-term hookups. She said, “What’s the problem? I’m choosy and wouldn’t hook up with a serial killer or AIDS carrier.” That wasn’t my problem; that frequency didn’t seem natural to me. I convinced her to contact a psychologist for his opinion, and she agreed she would follow whatever he or she suggested.

That didn’t work out well. Of all the psychologists in our former town she picked from the yellow pages was one I actually knew in grad school. I didn't at the time ask who she would be seeing. I was a journalism major and he was in the doctorate of psychology program. He was one of several of us who hit a beer joint a block from our school about once a week. I put up with his arrogance and self-important puffery because he was just one of six and could tell great jokes. But the longer I knew him that year, I couldn’t take him near me anymore. He wasn’t a truthful guy when it came to puffing himself up and every one of us knew it. One of the guys in the group said he was making him think people who choose psych for majors go into it because they're half nuts to begin with. Of course, that isn't really true but I've met a couple that would fit that description.

I kept my cool and kept my mouth shut, thinking the guy would at least now be a professional. As it turned out, his advice was excellent. What I didn’t anticipate is that they entered into a fuckbuddy arrangement a month after the counseling ended. She thought it was great that he and I had once been “buddies.” But when their fucking entered the third month, almost always at his place, I couldn't resist raising my seething objections. I told her the truth about his saying I was one of his best buddies. Hell, I was the worst. She began thinking about the many wondrous things he claimed about himself. She had bought into all of how "great" a man this must be. But within minutes, she said, "Ohmygod, now that I think about it, there's no way 80% of that could be real."

Because the sex had been really good, she didn’t like breaking it off with him but she did after a couple of more weeks. Two circumstances resulted in their fucking twice more over some six months. Each time, they ran into each other at public presentations at the town’s museum. They went for drinks or coffee after the presentations. When together again, hormones took over, but she told me about it when I returned from travels on each occasion. She promised never to do that again with anyone I might have objections, and she has kept that promise. There has been one of those though, and that was a guy whose character and reliability I felt good reasons to distrust. Turned out later, I was more right about him than I knew, but that's a long story. He was a bad guy who was excellent at fooling others in presenting himself as a reliable stockbroker. He eventually lost his license amid a flood of lawsuits.

My short but inclusive answer is that I like everything about it and it’s been that way for the past three and a half years, the time she dated the shrink. Other minor events, like an occasional date that conflicts with times important to me, are easily worked out. That doesn't mean it's always my way. Sometimes her hook ups sound better than what I'd planned.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:20 pm

By sleeping with your wife a month after treating her, the psychologist was violating serious legal and ethical standards of his profession. This can be so harmful. He would have permanently lost his license for that if his licensing board ever learned of it. Additionally, he should not have been treating the wife of someone he socialized with.

I'm glad he's gone from the profession. You were right all along. He's bad news.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Des, a thoroughly wonderful read! In addition to your stated belief you and your wife share equality, I find your approach to your lifestyle is excellent and similar to ours. What I mean in that statement is that your logical approach is similar to the way I hope I approach our partnership. I hope I'm able to achieve that level of objective observation.(lol, I like to think I am) Of course we are in different circumstances, our play is sporadic, yours is frequent. You two are younger than Vixen and I. Our play is usually with a limited set of play partners, it seems yours (meaning you and wife) is fairly open. That doesn't mean I am insecure in our play, I think it's that you have had much more experience than we have and I think you have crossed more rapid water in your circumstances than I have needed to do. Do I fully trust Vixen, absolutely!!!! And I believe she feels the same. We have had the talk about how we approach the end game for our play and we agreed that when it stops being fun for US, together, then that will be the end of it for both of us. After all, the plays is supposed to be an enhancement of our love for each other, not a replacement. I'm not sure how I would feel if Vixen decided to play on a frequent basis with guys and/or gals outside our regulars. It would be a completely different vibe for us, one we haven't even thought of at this point. But that is why we try to keep an open line of communication between us. Bottom line is that I enjoy your written accounts of your experience but even more your inclusion of your personal thoughts and perceptions of your circumstances. I believe your writing will be valuable to other readers here, I know it has for us!!! Please keep up the great work!!!!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:41 am

subtoall wrote:By sleeping with your wife a month after treating her, the psychologist was violating serious legal and ethical standards of his profession. This can be so harmful. He would have permanently lost his license for that if his licensing board ever learned of it. Additionally, he should not have been treating the wife of someone he socialized with.

I'm glad he's gone from the profession. You were right all along. He's bad news.
I was aware of that, but I would never be unnecessarily vindictive by making a complaint against anyone unless I was aware that person was harming someone else. The shrink is still in practice and I have no evidence that happened with any others of his clientele. My wife was the party who instigated the relationship and his hormones probably responded, so I didn't blame him. My wife would be hard to turn down by a guy with normal sexual responses. (It's the former stockbroker who lost his license.)

Thank you for the input. Others may benefit from that info.

~~My best to you, Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:05 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Des, a thoroughly wonderful read! In addition to your stated belief you and your wife share equality, I find your approach to your lifestyle is excellent and similar to ours. . . Bottom line is that I enjoy your written accounts of your experience but even more your inclusion of your personal thoughts and perceptions of your circumstances. I believe your writing will be valuable to other readers here, I know it has for us!!! Please keep up the great work!!!!
Comments like yours, Rascal, is why I take the time to copy (and edit) items from my journal to this website. I don't share this at other sites, most of which strike me as made-up stories. Ourhotwives is a great website for those of us with hot wives and others considering it. I agree with everything you said earlier about you and your wife's decisions.

Thanks a bunch,
~ Des

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:57 am

A big thank you for your detailed response to the questions in my last post. It's really appreciated and not taken for granted. So my take is in the end, your wife would always choose you over any other guy or your current "lifestyle" if needed, and before she would loose you.

Considering your description here and your praise it seems your wife must be really beautiful and breathtaking, so it isn't a surprise that she's the only woman you need and desire. But you also have mentioned that your wife is quite possessive of you, and don't want you to sex with other women, correct? Can you explain why your wife is reluctant to give you the same freedom to explore your sexuality, as she has from you? I don't know, is there something your wife is concerned or afraid of when it comes to you with another woman?
I mean, she certainly can't believe that you would leave her for another woman. By now she should be totally convinced of your deep and everlasting love for her. So this can't be it.
Not that you would use this freedom, as you said your wife is everything you desire, but just having the opportunity.

I some more questions, I hope you don't mind.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:24 am

I understand completely how much joy and sexual excitement you get from her fucking these other men, Des. And putting her enjoyment and sexual happiness first lets you relax and and focus on your intense sexual enjoyment of knowing that another man is giving her what she truly needs, big, long lasting cock. Makes each of your lonely orgasms that much sweeter, doesn't it?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Xalar11 wrote:A big thank you for your detailed response to the questions in my last post. It's really appreciated and not taken for granted. So my take is in the end, your wife would always choose you over any other guy or your current "lifestyle" if needed, and before she would loose you.

Considering your description here and your praise it seems your wife must be really beautiful and breathtaking, so it isn't a surprise that she's the only woman you need and desire. But you also have mentioned that your wife is quite possessive of you, and don't want you to sex with other women, correct? Can you explain why your wife is reluctant to give you the same freedom to explore your sexuality, as she has from you? I don't know, is there something your wife is concerned or afraid of when it comes to you with another woman?
I mean, she certainly can't believe that you would leave her for another woman. By now she should be totally convinced of your deep and everlasting love for her. So this can't be it.
Not that you would use this freedom, as you said your wife is everything you desire, but just having the opportunity.

I some more questions, I hope you don't mind.
It's now more than five years ago I first brought up the idea of her having sex with other men. At that time, she openly surmised that was an excuse for me to see another woman. A particularly good looking younger woman was then flirting with me at work. One night, she invited me and my wife to a civic club presentation where she was to receive a "beauty and business talent" award. She had me appear with her onstage as an escort, which neither my wife nor I knew was in the plans for the evening. She asked me to dance with her after she received the award. She invited us to dinner once again and for drinks at a lounge another time.

Each time her behavior and comments seemed to scream "I want to fuck you." My wife was jealous and asked me to never accept another social invitation with her. I stayed friendly with her in the office, but I never gave her any indication there could be anything between her and me. There were a few other times that could have raised my wife's suspicions about three other women, although I had no intention of acting on any of those.

Eventually, she accepted my word I had no hidden agenda. She agreed to do what I wished and admitted she had come to realize she needed more than marital sex allows. But she said then and still does there's no way in hell she would ever be comfortable with me having sex with another woman. I suppose "possessiveness" as you called it is as good a word as ever. I would add insecurity on her part to that, but either way I'm fine with it. I have no other explanation either. She has said from the beginning about extramarital sex, "You like it and I like it, so I'll handle that 'burden' for the both of us." I'm not complaining ... but, go figure. One thing she has learned is that some men have asked her to marry them. The few that were serious about that were dropped from her stable of fuckers. She has said at times she's afraid I could do the same with another woman I might become involved with. That always gets a laugh from me, and I respond with variations of "I know I could never do better with any other woman." I mean it but how is it possible to know what's in another's mind, whether my wife believes that or not? I know her well but will never know that for sure.

I'm pretty sure her allowing me similar freedom is never going to happen, but I really don't care. I like things the way they are, and our marital sex life is fine with me.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm

SutterKane wrote:I understand completely how much joy and sexual excitement you get from her fucking these other men, Des. And putting her enjoyment and sexual happiness first lets you relax and and focus on your intense sexual enjoyment of knowing that another man is giving her what she truly needs, big, long lasting cock. Makes each of your lonely orgasms that much sweeter, doesn't it?
I can tell you fully understand - :lol: And you're right. Over time, I've learned the type of men she likes. Alphas, large and with big dicks. I don't think I really got that part until sometime within the past year. She said I guessed right but she didn't realize that either until a year, maybe two, ago. By contrast, I'm an inch shorter than her 5'11" height and almost every item of clothing I wear s marked "Medium." When she brings home something she purchased for me to wear, she jokes with something along the line of, "Got something for you today, Medium Guy." She says she likes that about me and that's good.

Luckily, she now again has two guys who fit her favorite description as regulars (well, the other is now in the works after their breakup the first of this year). Neither are any threat to our marriage. Then, there's one other guy she will see maybe a couple times a year and he will be here three days beginning the 16th. You probably know which that is. I wrote about his coming to stay with her the week I'm on assignment the next state over.

What I don't want to happen often are the circumstances that put her in the position these past two months that has resulted in too many dicks. She admits it's unusual but she didn't feel right about denying those guys under the unanticipated ways it's come about. She assures me she will return to her more common times of once every one to three weeks with guys, probably once weekly. I like it better that way, only because I don't like the suspicions I held a few years ago that she was developing symptoms of nymphomania. Her jerk psychologist determined I was way off base with that belief in that nymphomania involves among other things sex being so badly needed it interferes with life and work responsibilities. That and other common symptoms don't fit her.

Regardless, it still seems somewhat unnatural to me, but she's right about November's and December's unanticipated events. And when she asked, I had to admit I've enjoyed it. I felt weird about confessing that, but it's true. :whip:

Added on after thinking about what you wrote. Yeah, I very much like "knowing that another man is giving her what she truly needs, big, long lasting cock." I get aroused just thinking about it, even after it has already happened. She gets so excited over being fucked by a big, long-lasting cock and she turns me on when telling me about it while she and I are having sex..
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:03 pm

I'm not a psychologist and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but you don't need to be either, to tell that her psychologist and your former arrogant grad school "Best Buddy" is still trying to prove to himself that he is better than you any way he can. Considering the nature of his work with and subsequent fucking your wife, I think you could state that the sky is blue and he would say it was purple as evidenced by his definition of nymphomania. I really didn't like hearing of your holding your tongue in your prior update when your wife started fucking him. That was one of the worst cases of professional indiscretion, malpractice and conflict of interest I've heard. What a jerk, as you said!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest and offer my thoughts on that P.O.S. That kind of mistrust inflames me. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:21 am

rascalnvixen wrote:I'm not a psychologist and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but you don't need to be either, to tell that her psychologist and your former arrogant grad school "Best Buddy" is still trying to prove to himself that he is better than you any way he can. Considering the nature of his work with and subsequent fucking your wife, I think you could state that the sky is blue and he would say it was purple as evidenced by his definition of nymphomania. I really didn't like hearing of your holding your tongue in your prior update when your wife started fucking him. That was one of the worst cases of professional indiscretion, malpractice and conflict of interest I've heard. What a jerk, as you said!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest and offer my thoughts on that P.O.S. That kind of mistrust inflames me. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)
Rolled over laughing. Thanks. No disagreement here.

Those were his original opinions. She hasn't been counseled by him since that time (or fucked again by him either). My wife said he was very disappointed and his dick shriveled up the night she broke it off. He wasn't able to get it up that last time she offered him a parting fuck. I liked that.

~ Des

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Thanks again for your response to my questions. I get it, you aren't keen to explore your sex-life beyond your lovely wife. Probabely that's for the better, obviously it seems that your wife is a bite more jealous than you ;). Nonetheless, I'm a little astonished, that your wife is afraid you could suddenly fall in love with another woman,
Though I'm curious, is it possible for you to tease your wife playfully, about you with other women? I mean just harmless fun, you tease her for example that another attractive woman has flirted with you or that you think "the new girl at the office" is interested in you?? So, is this possible or does something like this immediately becoming too painful for your wife and makes her concerned?

Another thing I have wanted to ask you for quite a while now. I hope it's not too personal. Understandably, you're very careful about your privacy and won’t post any pictures of your beautiful wife. In your place I wouldn’t act any differently. But of course, I'm starting to wonder how your wife looks like. You describe her as very attractive and beautiful. So, I would like you to ask, if it's possible for you to name a model or actress or another personality your wife resembles?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:50 am

Xalar11 wrote:Thanks again for your response to my questions. I get it, you aren't keen to explore your sex-life beyond your lovely wife. Probabely that's for the better, obviously it seems that your wife is a bite more jealous than you ;). Nonetheless, I'm a little astonished, that your wife is afraid you could suddenly fall in love with another woman,
Though I'm curious, is it possible for you to tease your wife playfully, about you with other women? I mean just harmless fun, you tease her for example that another attractive woman has flirted with you or that you think "the new girl at the office" is interested in you?? So, is this possible or does something like this immediately becoming too painful for your wife and makes her concerned?

Another thing I have wanted to ask you for quite a while now. I hope it's not too personal. Understandably, you're very careful about your privacy and won’t post any pictures of your beautiful wife. In your place I wouldn’t act any differently. But of course, I'm starting to wonder how your wife looks like. You describe her as very attractive and beautiful. So, I would like you to ask, if it's possible for you to name a model or actress or another personality your wife resembles?
To first question - She probably wouldn't mind, but I have no desire to do that . . .

And second question: I don't think I could name more than three or four actresses/models and those would be some I've seen on news channels interviews. I probably go to one film a year at most and then only then at someone's invitation. Whenever I watch TV, it's a business news channel or an occasional Discovery/History type channel. That pretty much isolates me from popular culture other than whatever I read in writers' and corporate public relations magazines or novels. I recently noticed a woman in an automobile manufacturer's commercial who resembled her somewhat but have no idea as to the woman's name. (My wife goes to three or four films a year on dates, but she isn't overly enamored with movies either.)

A general description would be that she's tall, 5'11" with an athletic body but not muscular like a female body builder, just agile. She exercises almost every day with pushups, sit-ups and walking about two miles early mornings when the weather allows. She had asked me for months to get a chin-up bar installed in our home, and that was finally done Monday afternoon by a contractor doing some remodeling work at our place. She's out of town for the week and I haven't yet told her, but I'm sure she'll start on that regimen to some degree when she returns. I managed four chin ups last night when he finished installing the bar near the top of a door's jambs, so it's clear I need some time on it too.

Her light brown hair had grown long over the past year and a half but she decided a month ago to have it cut short to make it easier to care for. For a while more than a year ago, she changed her color to a brownish blond but doesn't do that anymore. Her face is well formed and has what I think is an innocent look to it, but that's deceiving. She can be firm with her few employees at the branch she manages and I'm told by her boss her reputation for discipline has spread to the main office. Perhaps the most general description I can give is that her body and face aren't just "attractive" but also "well formed."

She isn't comfortable when complimented on her physical appearance, but it's hard for guys to ignore. She has told me more than once, "We're all just what we are and everyone's different." So I don't mention it either unless she asks whether whatever she's wearing is appropriate for some function. Oddly though, she will compliment me or others about appearance.

(I have notes for an update on my wife who's out of town with her boss and others but haven't had free time to add it here the past two days because I've been busy after hours with the contractor. He's now finished his work, so I'll put that together tonight or tomorrow night.)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Update through late this afternoon. My wife, her boss and others are out of town for meetings and staying in the hotel nearest to the bank where they’re visiting with their counterparts.

She didn’t phone home on her first night. That was fine with me because I wasn’t alone at home until around nine Monday night. Our basement was being remodeled and the work was completed around noon yesterday. It’s actually an apartment-like bomb shelter constructed by the original owner. The contractor installed new generators and wiring and replaced the kitchen, bath, flooring and wall paneling. The contractor said as I handed him the final check, “It’s now a second home,” and joked, “You can now ride out the Apocalypse in style.” We have shown that area to only a few. But my wife says when the furniture’s delivered, she might prefer that for sex with other guys instead of our bedroom. When she sees it, I think she will.

At the hotel, she stayed with her boss in his room Monday night but didn’t phone me until late this afternoon. At the time she phoned, she was in her room waiting for her boss who was socializing with three others in the hotel’s downstairs lounge.

She said he told her eyes were wide and wild the previous night when his dickhead entered her pussy. He was inside her three times throughout the night and again early Tuesday morning.

In the earlier part of their night in bed, she wore the red pajama top I bought her for her 32nd birthday, imprinted with, “I don’t need the bottoms, you would take those off anyway.” She had tried it on at home and her excited nipples protruded against the thin material as I imagine were the same with him. When he first noticed the PJ top’s message, he laughed and said, “I’ll take that off later too”; and he did when his cock was planted in her cunt a second time. She breathed sensuously to me, “But I didn’t take off my wedding ring or Mickey Mouse watch. Those stayed in place.”

My wife’s sexy banter then had me aroused. I said, “Was he in really deep?” She said, “Oh yeah, deep and stiff, like a big tree root.” She said, “His cock’s so long and strong. My pussy was steaming.” I knew she was saying that to excite me and it was working. I got naked, lay back on the bed and fondled my dick.

She takes pleasure in sucking his cock, but her jaw sometimes ached after doing it when they were regularly together. She didn’t notice anything like that this morning. I joked, “Maybe your mouth is getting bigger.” She laughed and said, “You’re jerking off now, aren’t you.” I was then rock hard and admitted I was slowly pulling on it.

She said she could tell from the way I was breathing and the weakened tone in my voice. She said, “Sorry I couldn’t call last night. His cock was inside me off and on until around one a.m.” She laughed in after-thought and said, “Maybe I should’ve said, ‘in and out’ ‘til late. Either way, the sex was really good.” A downside was that he pulled muscle while they were doing push ups and sit ups before going to sleep. She massaged his shoulder and arm a half hour and gave him a full rubdown. She promised to massage him again tonight. I asked if it was a “happy ending.” She laughed and said, “No, he got hard and we fucked a few more minutes.”

At that comment, I hurriedly stroked my cock. She went on with how she squealed in glee as his dickhead parted the mouth of her cunt. They were in missionary position the first time. She often likes being on top and later rode him wildly through another mutual orgasm. She loves that magical instant another guy’s sperm is gushing into her and watching his expression at his moment of ejaculation. She said, “He went into orbit when he was cumming. I felt I had a superpower for fucking. He asked if it was good for me too but knew it was. I was wild and screaming and cumming good.”

She realized by the tone of my voice I was in high-speed masturbation and breathed, “Oh yeah, jerk it good. Milk it, Baby. Cum big and hard for me.” I groaned at the sizzling sensation of my oncoming orgasm, grabbed a tissue from our bedside stand and spurted heavily into it. Her narratives turn my mind to mush. I was at that moment imagining it all, his big cock when slamming into my fevered wife, her screams of delight and his heated exhilaration as his semen exploded into her shaved vagina. She said their sex was so good, they laughed and high-fived with a slap of hands when it was over. She told him, “Wow, way to go!”

I asked last week what’s different about her boss and regular boyfriend that caused her to say they’re favored over most in her past. She said sex is better with fifteen minutes of foreplay - kissing, stroking and sexy talk - but most guys seem interested only in penetration without the preliminaries. With foreplay, she experiences the best orgasms. The other thing most men don’t do is what she calls “after play,” meaning talking and hugging. She said that’s how she has emotionally bonded with both her boss and her regular squeeze. She and I do that, but I hadn’t before thought about that between her and others.

My week-long trip to the next state over begins two days after she returns. Her step-cousin is visiting from their hometown the first three days I’m out of state next week. That’s three more days of sex. She hasn’t made plans past that, but I assume her regular fuckbuddy will be with her another of the nights I’m away, particularly if his wife is out on a date with her boyfriend one of those nights.

He told her last night he would get her an extra a key to his room. This morning, he told her she could move her things to his room if she wished. She declined, saying that could be awkward if one of the other travelers came up to his room on the morning of checkout or some emergency came about.

Upon a knock on her room’s door, which she identified as her boss, she said, “Talk to you later, Babe,” and clicked off her phone. I had told her I hope this is another high-five night and she said, “They’re all high-fivers with him.”

My wife has had a lot of dicks in her for the past two months. It never occurred to me how often she might be having sex with others when I first introduced the idea five years ago. She told me soon before hanging up, “Relax. It will settle down in a couple of weeks.”

She’s definitely used her current circumstances to make the most of it. She asked if I had enjoyed knowing her hot guys are fucking her, I confessed, “Yeah, I shouldn’t be complaining.” She said, “I already knew you liked it. I think you’ll miss this schedule when I slow down next month.”

When she says things like that, I sometimes think she knows me too well but I suppose that’s actually a good thing. I often tell her she’s everything I could ever want. Not long ago, she responded, “I feel the same,” and added with a grin, “I could never find another guy who would not only allow me to fuck other men, but actually likes it. That makes you ultra-special.”

I told her that’s probably true. Nothing in life can be perfect but the way I see it, we have a near flawless marriage. That’s more than good enough for me.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Des,
Another great update!!! I'm getting addicted to your story!
So glad you and her are so happy with your life!!!
So, it looks like you have another room to put security cameras in now. You wouldn't want any wild animals to be running around in your bomb shelter without being detected, would you?? :-)
I also was happy about her decision to keep her rings on. I think that is important to a loving relationship, even if one of you is fucking someone else!!

Looking forward to reading your next update!!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:32 am

Once again Des, amazing story!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:31 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Des,
Another great update!!! I'm getting addicted to your story! So glad you and her are so happy with your life!!! So, it looks like you have another room to put security cameras in now. You wouldn't want any wild animals to be running around in your bomb shelter without being detected, would you?? :-)

I also was happy about her decision to keep her rings on. I think that is important to a loving relationship, even if one of you is fucking someone else!! Looking forward to reading your next update!!!
Funny! Thanks, Rascal. I actually may get a security cam there but I'll need the installers to do it. We couldn't get a signal from that room on our own because of the thickness of the entry door and the apartment/basement's surrounding shell. Maybe extra wiring will do it. May be several days before an update. I have three remote locations to visit on my trip beginning the 16th and not sure what time I'll finish up each day. I'll at least check in as often as possible with my wife to hear what's going on back home, so I'm sure I'll have something to write about eventually.

Always good to hear from you.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Today’s my wife’s and her boss’ last day and night on their business trip, a day earlier than they planned.

I’m always thrilled with her detailed narrations of extramarital sex and like it even better soon after it happens. She phoned from her hotel room at three this afternoon. Her day was over. The crew returns tomorrow morning , my day off, and I’ll pick her up at the airport.

At the time of her call, I was sitting on the side of our bed in cargo shorts and turned on my pocket recorder. I held it near the phone as we talked so I could listen and jerk off later at whatever she would tell me about last night. She was to be joining her boss for an early dinner at four and later fucking in his room. He had strained a shoulder muscle a couple nights before and she’s spending some of that time giving him massages.

She has been in his hotel room the past three nights. She returns to her room around five-thirty in the mornings to avoid others who might see her leaving his room.

His sore shoulder is only part of the massages. Last night, he stripped down so she could give him a body rub, and she got naked to work on him. When her hands moved near his groin, his cock was by then its full hard length. She curled her hand around his shaft and pumped it slowly as she lay alongside him with kisses and mutterings. They talked about how well their bodies fit together. She told him she loves his cock inside her and he said it seems to belong there each time they’re together.

I asked what’s going through her mind when they’re having sex. She said, with a seemingly embarrassed laugh, “It wasn’t that many hours ago. I can give it to you like they say in old TV shows, hot off the presses.” I said, “Oh yeah, please.” I took off my cargo shorts and lay naked on the bed.

At times like this, my wife carefully chooses words she knows will turn me on. She also knows well that when she begins these stories I’m under her control to the climactic end. It’s no secret between us that she likes that singular power she has over me. My cock swelled.

She let out a deep breath, momentarily hesitated, and said she spread her legs as he crawled between her thighs. She said, “I was so hot, my legs were trembling. Knowing what was coming, I struggled to breathe. All the heat in my body traveled to my groin. My clitoris was pulsating when his dickhead entered my pussy.”

Her breathing accelerated in excitation of the memory and she went on, “I know his cock could be no longer than at other times he’s hard but as it slid into me, it seemed much longer and very hot. I wrapped my legs around him. He pumped slow at first but got his rhythm. I was so anxious to fuck my groin was bumping back against his, and I wasn’t even trying to do that. It’s like my pussy had a mind of its own.”

I was now jerking off rapidly and my voice quavered as I asked a dopey question, “Did he fuck you good and fast?” and then, an even more idiotic query, “Did you like it?”

She overlooked the foolishness of my remark and said, “All of that. His dick drove through me like a hot piston. And that’s all I could think about, my mind totally on him fucking me and his lips pressed to mine. He said, ‘I love fucking you.’ I don’t remember all I was saying except ‘Fuck me, fuck me, ohmygod, fuck me.’ And I told him I loved it, loved his hot cock. I was bubbling over and needed it hard and deep, just as he was giving it to me. That’s all I recall of my thoughts at the time. I think we fucked a half hour, maybe more, that time and I was cumming again and again. When he ejaculated, I went totally lunatic.”

At the moment his sperm gushed into her cuntal channel, she said his expression was like the face of a wild man. His mouth was wide open and he bellowed, “Oh Fuck,Yes!” She said, “It was awesome! Just truly, fucking awesome.”

I wanted to hold off cumming but couldn’t. She heard me groan and realized I was about to ejaculate. I’d waited too late to grab a tissue from the table alongside the bed. She said nothing more to disturb my moment of release. My sperm shot into the air and splashed onto my stomach. I said breathlessly, “Thank you. A lot.” . She said, “I love that you get so hot over this. I’ll tell you more when I get home and we’re fucking like crazy.”

At that moment, I’d forgotten the recorder was on and would probably have turned it off if I hadn’t. She climaxed multiple times during the times he fucked her. Her last orgasm was when he screwed her from behind early this morning. She said the morning fuck was “a mind-blowing screamer.” My deflated dick was too spent for me to ask what was different. I told her I'm thrilled she's having a great time.

She said, “I fuckin' love our life, Babe. You know what I need and want me to have it when I need it.” I didn’t respond because that’s the usual beginning of an old philosophic conversation that I’m not sure I fully understand. She has told me before that having sex with other men has allowed her total assurance she’s in control of her sex life. She doesn’t feel she “belongs” to anyone and that affirms her empowerment and independence.

Her philosophy is that she and I instead “belong together, not to one another.” I think I understand that part, but my wife is sometimes cryptic like that in her comments. When I first heard her say that in bed, I told her trying to figure out what’s really in her mind is like deciphering a codex. She rolled in laughter and said, “Men can be so dense.”

She put away the discussion by saying all I need to know is that she likes fucking other guys. So I grinned and said, “Well, okay then.” So I guess that really is all I need to know.

We talked about other things another half hour, like the contractor’s completion in refurbishing our basement, before her boss knocked on her room’s door and said he’s going to his room. She said, “It’s that time. Gotta go. I’ll call you tonight or before we leave in the morning.” I told her not to feel she needs to phone again until she arrives at the airport in the morning. Considering the sexual thrills she described in their nightly couplings, stopping to make a phone call can be distracting.

When dinner’s over, they’ll be back in his room and madly fucking. I want their final night on their trip to be good for both of them. He’s not only her boss, he and his wife are our friends. Like me, his wife approves of their sexual attachment as beneficial to our marriages.

I played our conversation’s recording back an hour ago, glad that I hadn’t shut it off earlier. It was hotter the second time around and I jerked off again. When my wife is being fucked by another man, masturbation’s my favorite activity. I’m anxiously looking forward to hearing more from her lips when she returns tomorrow and we’re fucking in rhythm with her newest sexual narratives. Hearing how much she loves fucking others makes our sex life far better than that distant time past, back when once it was only the two of us. Neither of us wish to return to those days.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:59 pm

SutterKane wrote:Once again Des, amazing story!
Thanks, Sutter! Your comments are always appreciated. May your holidays be happy ones.

~ Des