My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:07 pm

When I arrived home yesterday, my wife had been home from work an hour. She said, "We need to talk." I sat across from her at our kitchen table and said, "About what?" She began by saying I wouldn't like it.

She was right. I didn't like it all when she said she and her boss would be at his cottage in the mountains Friday and Saturday nights. I reminded her that she had agreed to keep most weekends free beginning this year. I don't mind her fucking on a weekend night away every six or eight weeks. The last two months of last year, she was fucking a lot on weekends when I had preferred the two of us do other things. I understood, as detailed in previous postings here, that almost all were unavoidable due to circumstances. When she told her boss and other boyfriend, they agreed they would be happy to have her on work-day nights, either for a few hours or overnight as she prefers, sometimes at our home.

She said, "It's complicated, just listen. Of course, we'll be fucking but there's more to it than that." And then I agreed this too was unavoidable. A new position is to be created at the bank that would be a substantial promotion over her job as a branch manager. The board's advisors are still working out the pay and her boss was told not to discuss it with anyone in the meantime. He cheated by telling her and added she would need to be prepared for an unannounced interview at the end of January. The CFO recommended her over any other candidates, although she says her boss told her at least a dozen guys are as qualified as she is. When the board's chairperson asked her boss for his opinion, he said, "No one's better." He's going to prep her and give her two manuals to virtually memorize before the interviews begin.

He says that if she makes a decent impression, which he's sure she will, she has the job. Neither she nor the boss yet know how much it will pay or the exact responsibilities, only that it will be in the main office and she will be working more closely with him. She wants to know the pay and what's expected before accepting it but will be better prepared if she's away those two nights. I calmed down but am always cautious about changes of any sort.

I'll write about their sexual activities over those days when it happens. They were together Monday after work at his dentist friend's condo for three hours. A few days before, the dentist invited her to lunch. He and her boss suggested a threesome with her if she's still willing. They had planned that before but circumstances interfered. At the time she and her boss were at the condo, he didn't know about the planned position but fucked her brains out. She had phoned me at the office before driving from work to meet him and told me the details as we fucked following her arrival at home around nine-thirty. She told him being with both of them sounded exciting and agreed and they will get together within a couple of weeks on a night convenient for all three.

Surprises on our hotwife journey seem endless. I learned early during our five year journey that I can't anticipate much of what will happen at any time and on occasion those surprises seemed as if we lived in an alternate universe.

Added on at end of today: Just learned my last hour at the office that I'll be out of town anyway that weekend, which caused my wife to laugh when I told her. She said, "Problem solved." I joked, "I guess you won't miss me while I'm gone. She laughed and said, "Let me think about that." That's probably accurate and I fully understand. She jerked me off while telling me why she won't get depressed over it and what she expects they'll be doing when she isn't "studying." She added it's hard to think about other things when a big dick is inside her but she added that she will look forward to my return and telling me all about her weekend. She said, "Isn't that why you wanted me to fuck other guys in the first place?" I agreed. She said, "Good, I like things this way too."
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:41 pm

I am wondering if there will be a more private job interview as well...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:25 am

Hi, it's been a while since I last checked on your thread. I hope you and your wife had a good start to the new year? I'm happy to for you to hear, that you and your wife made a resolution for 2019 to reserve most weekends soley just for the two of you, without the freqent "intervention" of one of her lovers. Because, regarding how much time it seemed she did spend away from you with her boyfriend or her boss, over the last couple of months, someone could indeed ask what are actually your wife's priorities: You or her lovers?? (I know, I know you don't see that way) I think you're the most selfless husband I know. And I hope your wife knows how lucky she's to have you.

Therefore it was kind of sad to hear, that you wife can't hold her end of the bargain and spends again the weekend away from you with her boss. Well, at least, you be also out of town anyways, so in a way you can say that you don't miss any time with her. Btw. I understand that you wife needs to prepare for the job interview with the help of her boss. But if they really wanted they could do this also on a normal week-day after work? They don't necessarily need a weekend together. At that point they didn't know, that you would also be away from home Your wife's boss seems to be quite scheming. Maybe for a change you should have a serious word with him about "boundaries". Obviously for your wife herself never sees a problem that she could spend too much time away from, please correct me if I'm wrong?

In general, I wonder how much more weekend time you both will really spend together, in the end? I'm concerned, that in the case of wife, there will be always something getting in her way, which will prevent her from spending more weekends with soley you. I have the impression there will always be "a new position/opportunity at work, why she needs to spend more time with her boss" or another "issue" regarding one of her lovers, which demands her attention and is more important to your wife, at that particular moment, than you, her husband. I don't if your wife will ever read this, but I would like to tell her:"That for a change it would be great, if you would concentrate more on your husband and a little less on your lovers, even if your husband says everything is ok and there is no problem."

Excuse my emotional outburst and please excuse if I have offended you both in any way. Probabely what I have write is quite unfair considering your wife. I know it doesn't really reflect the state of your marriage. I don't doubt that your wife loves you deeply. But from my limited view I have the impression whenever your wife has the choice to spend time with you or with one of her lovers, she chooses her lover. I'm curious has you wife ever called off an already scheduled date with her lover to spend time with you instead?

I hope you don't mind a more critical voice sometimes.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:54 am

Because I don't like to admit weakness of any sort, I couldn't have told about this here before. But I think it's important for others new at this to know what I felt at the outset of our hotwife journey. Other men have since told us they went through similar doubts and concerns. Those are normal.

“Chickenlittle,” a member at this board posted his excitement about his wife and a coworker having fooled around and are now about to attend an out-of-state conference together, at which time he expects them to consummate their increasingly close friendship this weekend by finally fucking, which both eagerly want.

I understand his feelings. I recall my excitation at the time my wife first fucked another guy at my encouragement. She’s now 32 and that was five years ago. I hadn’t then imagined how I would really feel about it when it came about. When it finally happened, I experienced conflicting emotions of thrills, fear and jealousy that I’ve since learned is common the first few times.

The man was a 42 year old business owner and part-time middle school coach. He had responded to her newly submitted personals ad that included her photo with her face turned away from our camera. Her ad explained that she was married and she and her husband wanted her to experience sex with other men. They sat together on our living room couch and talked. Their mutual attraction was instantaneous and obvious. They kissed deeply. He unbuttoned her white blouse and stroked a breast. Her nipples swelled at his touch. She unzipped his fly and drew out his cock.

I dimmed the lights and stood watching eight feet away in our living room’s dimmest corner, just outside their line of sight. Their clothing fell away and I removed mine as well. I gulped and gasped for breath. My knees began to shake.

An unexpected mixture of jealousy and fear came over me, surprised that those feelings actually enhanced my fervor. My mind was filled with a clutter of thoughts, “It’s going to happen. Oh no! He’s actually going to fuck my wife’s married pussy. She will be his tonight, not mine.” And yet, my cock swelled to a full erection. He urged her back to the cushions and pleasured her clitoris with his tongue. Her body shuddered and she moaned and sighed under his tongue’s manipulation. Her eyes and mouth were wide open. She pleaded, “Ohmygod! I’m so hot. Fuck me.” He knelt between her bare thighs and guided his dick to the mouth of her pussy.

I could no longer stand. I collapsed onto the floor on my knees, my dick rigid and aching for release. I stroked my rod, hoping I wouldn’t ejaculate immediately. My wife would later tell me that at the moment his dick slid fully into her cunt, I whimpered like a little boy wanting something his parents denied. She squealed in delight in a flare of forbidden lust. I was then jerking off wildly. He fucked her slowly at first. Her legs were splayed and her heels dug into the cushions. Tears ran down my cheeks as an overwhelming bouquet of feelings I’d never before known flooded through me.

He increased his tempo until he was fucking her hard and hurriedly. My wife’s hips rotated under his assault. She howled, “Ohmygod! Fuck me, fuck me! It’s so good.” My lips quivered as her hips rose and fell eagerly in rhythm with his thrusts. As I stared at his rigid pole thrusting into my wife’s cunt, I experienced a sensation that I can only describe as powerless but I couldn’t then and can’t now explain the reason for that strange feeling of helplessness.

He plunged mightily into her, his length up to its hilt. I felt an awareness of weakness and vulnerability as thoughts of inability to match the thrills he was giving my wife. I didn’t then realize that a wife will always be more excited when fucked by anyone other than a husband she has been having sex for years. My wife has said if it weren’t more thrilling, she would have no incentive to fuck anyone else. I can’t argue with that. For the reason that marital sex ultimately becomes lackluster, sex with other guys will always be better.

He plowed on for some twenty minutes through my wife’s three screaming orgasms. At last, he groaned, his body stiffened and his lava erupted into her hot cunt in a gushing stream that seemed to go on for a half minute. She cried out, “Oh yes! You’re cumming so good! I love it.” I spurted my semen out onto our tile floor and gasped. I fell forward, the side of my face hugging the floor. I was spent. My eyes rolled up to spot my wife leading him down the hallway to our bedroom.

She had told me earlier that if he stayed overnight, I should sleep in our guest room. I picked up my clothing and first stood outside the closed bedroom door listening to their sighs and moans and our headboard bumping against the wall. She was his that night, not mine. I lay in the guest bed and jerked off several times that night, hearing my wife’s occasional screams of delight. He fucked her mightily throughout the night. They didn’t awaken until ten the following morning and he left a half hour later. Because he lived an hour away, the relationship didn’t continue.She told me after he departed that the experience convinced her she needed more than one man could give her. She said, “Thanks for encouraging me. You’re an awesome husband,” but reminded me she couldn’t handle me having sex with another woman. I assured her that wasn’t my intention.

Even now, when she and I are having hot sex, I still ask her about her feelings at that time. She doesn’t need to tell much. As she tells me how hot she was the moment his big dick entered her pussy and how much she then needed it, I’m cumming immediately.

I still enjoy her narratives of her most recent sexual encounters, but that first time was something than can never be repeated in the way it affected me. Sometimes I wish I still had that feeling of fear and jealousy, mixed with the excitement of watching her fucking – or, most often, listening in our hallway outside the bedroom door when she is in throes of ecstasy as another is fucking her.

The second guy she met from her ad was a 19-year-old, first-year college student who, among others, was fucking her for the next three years. The student ultimately moved away, but I remember the first time I watched as they fucked just as well as the first. Although a little shy on his first visit and four inches shorter than my 5'11" wife, he was enthusiastic, virile and always hard and ready. He fucked her at our home and his apartment and took her on dates to school parties. He would later say that her presence with him enhanced his stature among others at the local college. To this day, she says she will never forget him and the times they had together. Neither will I. Their relationship persistently excited me and I loved his fucking her whether I watched or she told me about each exciting time they were together.

He became her favorite guy ever until meeting her two current fuckbuddies. She calls her current buddies “big guys.” They’re each a bit older than her and I’m thankful for their service to my smoking hot wife.

I hope the original poster whose wife will be fucking her coworker for the first time gets as much out of their sexual union as I did when it was all new to my wife and me.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Des 31 wrote:Because I don't like to admit weakness of any sort, I couldn't have told about this here before. But I think it's important for others new at this to know what I felt at the outset of our hotwife journey. Other men have since told us they went through similar doubts and concerns...
Excuse me, if I bothering you and again. But I'm not sure, if your long post was meant to be answer to my earlier posts? In my view you didn't say anything to my points or answered any questions of that earlier post of me.
Don’t get me wrong, of course, you don't own be any account. And if got too personal just tell me to back off, no problem. Though, I have to admit I'm quite curious what your thoughts are to my post from earlier this day? Again, excuse me if I get on your nerves.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Des, that was a good recount of you wife's first hotwife fucking. It sounds like that experience was quite profound for you. Do you think it was as profound for your wife or was it more of "Wow, I really like fucking other guys, too!" What I mean is that it seemed to really rock your entire thoughts of who you were as a man and as a couple. Did she express any thoughts along this line?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Des, that was a good recount of you wife's first hotwife fucking. It sounds like that experience was quite profound for you. Do you think it was as profound for your wife or was it more of "Wow, I really like fucking other guys, too!" What I mean is that it seemed to really rock your entire thoughts of who you were as a man and as a couple. Did she express any thoughts along this line?
That “Wow, I really like fucking other guys too!” was funny. She actually has said variations of that at times, and it always gives me a laugh the way she says it, often at the most unexpected times. But her stories have given me a lot of insight about her thoughts and reactions when she's fucking others. Thanks for including that.

When that night was over and he had left that Saturday morning, she and I went to bed. We had hot sex as she told me every detail of her night and I was cumming way too soon. As we lay alongside the other, she said something that she has repeated many times since, “I can’t believe you actually want me to fuck other guys. You’re an awesome husband.” She said, “I can get used to this really soon.”

She talked about what was different with him (and since then, with others) than when we have sex. She justified her clandestine affair with her coworker that had ended a couple of weeks earlier as a result of sex between the two of us having become routine. Sex with just me was no longer the excitation she experienced when we were dating or first married. My frequent absences from home while I traveled for work added to that. She needed fucking more often than our circumstances then allowed. She asked if I could understand that. I knew it to be true.

She went on to say that fucking a man outside our marriage is like dating when she was single. The excitement of having sex with someone she didn’t know as well as me was as thrilling as in her high school days. His technique and his big physique added to the buzz of that night. When his dick entered her pussy, her mind blacked out everything around her. It was all about the two of them and she threw herself into it. She had the same feelings when fucking her coworker while I was traveling and then unaware of their three month affair.

She said she now realized she needed more. She hoped I wouldn’t change my mind and want to return to when it was just the two of us. I remember her words precisely as, “I fucking love that you want me to have sex with other men. I wish I had agreed when you first brought it up.” She promised never to withhold anything from me ever again and added, “You won’t believe how well I can tell you every detail. Now I know how much you like my stories from my past. You’re going to get so hard from this night forward, you can pound nails with your cock.” I found that funny and asked if that was an original comment, and she said no, sorry, she was told that one night when her coworker was fucking her. I liked it, and she was right. I get immediately hard every time she tells me about sex with another man.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:33 am

Xalar11 wrote:
Des 31 wrote:Because I don't like to admit weakness of any sort, I couldn't have told about this here before. But I think it's important for others new at this to know what I felt at the outset of our hotwife journey. Other men have since told us they went through similar doubts and concerns...
Excuse me, if I bothering you and again. But I'm not sure, if your long post was meant to be answer to my earlier posts? In my view you didn't say anything to my points or answered any questions of that earlier post of me.
Don’t get me wrong, of course, you don't own be any account. And if got too personal just tell me to back off, no problem. Though, I have to admit I'm quite curious what your thoughts are to my post from earlier this day? Again, excuse me if I get on your nerves.
My post was unrelated to your questions but instead in response to ChickenLittle’s posting on this board. I hadn’t yet read all your message. The part I scanned indicated a wanted response, so I put it off until I could better consider it. Never be concerned that I might be offended. My time often doesn’t allow for more explanatory narratives, so your assumptions probably aren’t unique. I could summarize my answer in one sentence: She fucks a lot and I like it. But I can better clarify that.

At the time we first set out on this path, we recognized our lives would never again be the same as when it was just the two of us. We surely didn’t anticipate all that has since happened but knew and agreed each of us would need to make compromises and adjustments as circumstances dictated. We have good communication. I have no doubt I’m her priority over work or anyone. You’re right in surmising “I don’t see it that way.”

This weekend’s plans are more complicated that I wrote. I agreed with her that this weekend is different. Her boss doesn’t have many free workday nights to spare, so their weekend away makes sense. I know his wife as well and don’t see her as scheming at all. I consider her the female equivalent of me for reasons written in earlier posts at this board. He and she understand boundaries.

In this lifestyle, each of us knows things will always get in the way of other plans. There are times she wants and perhaps needs to spend some weekends with other men. Every six or eight weeks are fine with me. I like it when other guys meet her sexual needs. If she is offered the potential promotion in February, she and her boss will be working closely together. I assume there will be more after-hours nights like their two most recent after-hours management meetings at the main office. After the others departed the building, he fucked her once on his office couch and on the following occasion standing and screwing her as she lay on her back on his desk. They’re likely to be attending the same out of town seminars more often. In the few times like that in the past, they had sex in their hotel rooms.

You asked if my wife has called off our scheduled date nights to be with another. She has but we agreed those were somewhat unavoidable. I wrote in our thread about at least one. Perhaps we may change our minds about more weekends with other men. I enjoy knowing what she’s doing on those occasions.

Life is complex and ever changing. I have had few complaints. I have told her more than once that I think our marriage is near flawless and my opinion about that hasn’t changed a bit. Others may not see all things as we do, but we’re flexible and find common ground agreeable to the both of us. It’s been an exciting journey.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:05 am

Des 31 wrote:
rascalnvixen wrote:Des, that was a good recount of you wife's first hotwife fucking. It sounds like that experience was quite profound for you. Do you think it was as profound for your wife or was it more of "Wow, I really like fucking other guys, too!" What I mean is that it seemed to really rock your entire thoughts of who you were as a man and as a couple. Did she express any thoughts along this line?
That “Wow, I really like fucking other guys too!” was funny. She actually has said variations of that at times, and it always gives me a laugh the way she says it, often at the most unexpected times. But her stories have given me a lot of insight about her thoughts and reactions when she's fucking others. Thanks for including that.

When that night was over and he had left that Saturday morning, she and I went to bed. We had hot sex as she told me every detail of her night and I was cumming way too soon. As we lay alongside the other, she said something that she has repeated many times since, “I can’t believe you actually want me to fuck other guys. You’re an awesome husband.” She said, “I can get used to this really soon.”

She talked about what was different with him (and since then, with others) than when we have sex. She justified her clandestine affair with her coworker that had ended a couple of weeks earlier as a result of sex between the two of us having become routine. Sex with just me was no longer the excitation she experienced when we were dating or first married. My frequent absences from home while I traveled for work added to that. She needed fucking more often than our circumstances then allowed. She asked if I could understand that. I knew it to be true.

She went on to say that fucking a man outside our marriage is like dating when she was single. The excitement of having sex with someone she didn’t know as well as me was as thrilling as in her high school days. His technique and his big physique added to the buzz of that night. When his dick entered her pussy, her mind blacked out everything around her. It was all about the two of them and she threw herself into it. She had the same feelings when fucking her coworker while I was traveling and then unaware of their three month affair.

She said she now realized she needed more. She hoped I wouldn’t change my mind and want to return to when it was just the two of us. I remember her words precisely as, “I fucking love that you want me to have sex with other men. I wish I had agreed when you first brought it up.” She promised never to withhold anything from me ever again and added, “You won’t believe how well I can tell you every detail. Now I know how much you like my stories from my past. You’re going to get so hard from this night forward, you can pound nails with your cock.” I found that funny and asked if that was an original comment, and she said no, sorry, she was told that one night when her coworker was fucking her. I liked it, and she was right. I get immediately hard every time she tells me about sex with another man.
Thanks for that great reply, but I guess I didn't word my question very well. What I was wondering was, did she have any strong feelings after her first time with you watching? Did she ever have any feelings of regret? Did she have any thoughts of questioning herself for doing this at all or in front of you? I know that you encouraged her, but did she feel any concern for your feelings. From your description, it sounded like it would have been very obvious to her that you were being deeply affected by the sex she was having in a very deep and emotional manner. (ie, the shaking of your knees (which she probably could not see or be aware of) or the lying on the floor and the whimpers) I guess from reading so much of your thread and knowing what you have posted about her undying love for you (and you for her) that someone who loves you that much would have had serious concerns for her husband seeing you in that condition before moving forward with the sex. I would hazard to guess that she had never seen you in such an emotional condition before. No, I'm not bashing her because it is possible that she asked you if you were OK and then went on with the business at hand (or would that be business at pussy :shock: :roll: ). I guess I'm curious about that part, seeing you like that and then going in to the bedroom and having more sex with him. And, as usual, if this is too close to personal for the kind of response I'm asking about, PLEASE don't hesitate to say so. Thanks for all of your forthrightness in your thread!!!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Glad to see that you and your wife are still living the life, Des! I just got over a bad illness and haven't posted in two weeks myself. BTW, I do love the new avatar of your sexy beyond words wife! That's a sexy backside she has, very sexy!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:39 am

rascalnvixen wrote: Thanks for that great reply, but I guess I didn't word my question very well. What I was wondering was, did she have any strong feelings after her first time with you watching? Did she ever have any feelings of regret? Did she have any thoughts of questioning herself for doing this at all or in front of you? I know that you encouraged her, but did she feel any concern for your feelings. From your description, it sounded like it would have been very obvious to her that you were being deeply affected by the sex she was having in a very deep and emotional manner. (ie, the shaking of your knees (which she probably could not see or be aware of) or the lying on the floor and the whimpers) I guess from reading so much of your thread and knowing what you have posted about her undying love for you (and you for her) that someone who loves you that much would have had serious concerns for her husband seeing you in that condition before moving forward with the sex. I would hazard to guess that she had never seen you in such an emotional condition before. No, I'm not bashing her because it is possible that she asked you if you were OK and then went on with the business at hand (or would that be business at pussy :shock: :roll: ). I guess I'm curious about that part, seeing you like that and then going in to the bedroom and having more sex with him. And, as usual, if this is too close to personal for the kind of response I'm asking about, PLEASE don't hesitate to say so. Thanks for all of your forthrightness in your thread!!!!
Sorry for my delayed reply. I had trouble with this one, Rascal. The only thing I can say with certainty is she had no regrets. About all the rest of it, that was never discussed between us. All I recall from a subsequent conversation was her saying she was pleased I enjoyed it. I think she probably she took it as normal behavior for the first time. It isn't too personal to answer as you mentioned, but I can't say for sure there were other things on her mind at the time and I doubt she would recall that either now. I remembered everything I wrote but can't elaborate beyond my own reaction.
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:13 pm

Des, I understand how she had much on her mind at that time. Again, I'm not making a discouraging comment on her at all, just a thought that popped into my consciousness and was curious. I didn't have a strong reaction to seeing Vixen shared the first time. I guess I found it intriguing to watch and to almost analyse the action, how she was moving and reacting to another's touch and what she was doing in response. Don't get me wrong, I sure had the same feelings most of us here have had but having talked about this and teased about it with our third for so long it was kinda like "Oh, yeah! We talked about doing that" which allowed me to be less affected. Her first was a very good friend that I had known for a long time and we were pretty much in a MFM. So, I guess I didn't get the full brunt of the situation as much as you described your reaction. Glad the rest is going well for her. She will find the Jiu Jitsu classes a good work out and a great skill set for her safety!!! That form of martial arts is NOT dependant on strength or force but uses the principles of control via joint locks and pressure points that can detain an attacker or at least make an attacker forget his/her intentions by inflicting serious pain. In fact, one of the strongest positions to defend one's self in Jiu Jitsu is lying on your back, much like the missionary sex position for the female. Tell her the first 3 months are the toughest until she learns some of the basic skills she'll need. Then it's fun!!!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:03 am

It's been an interesting month for us and I'll get around to writing about that later. But here's a current turn of events.

My wife receives occasional emails from the wife of a couple we met a night we visited a local swingers lounge about a year ago. They know she has sex with other men but that we’re not swingers. She received a message last night about one of that couple’s experiences she hadn’t previously been told. Two years ago they were on vacation earlier than usual because her husband was to be tied up during the summer managing a commercial construction project that would require his full attention.

That March, having never been there, they decided on Panama City, Florida, near where her sister and her sister’s husband had moved. They were to spend a few days with them and the rest at a few places around North Florida and Alabama’s Gulf Coast.

They hadn’t realized that was a typical time and favorite for college spring breakers. His wife’s a 30 year old knockout and was approached by more male students looking for hookups on the beach, in bars and hotels or wherever they could find them. Her husband encouraged to let them know she’s married but available. She ended up separately fucking the first two guys she met at a bar. On their third night, she was fucked by five guys in a hotel room the students shared to save money. The hotel was within a short walk from where they were staying and she returned to her husband’s room around noon the following day. With young studs wherever they went, they decided not to leave the area for the rest of the week and a half they had left and still had time to visit her relatives.

My wife forwarded the message to my email box with the message, “Thought you’d like to see this.” Although we were both home and just a few rooms away, I emailed back, “Want to do that this year?” I was working and didn’t see a pop-up a reply had arrived in my box.

A few minutes later, she let her laptop on the dining room table and walked to our computer room where I sat going over work plans. She said, “Sounds exciting the way she told it, but I don’t think so. I would have done it a few years ago when we started down this road. Now, I find it better if it’s someone I know a little. That would just be fucking but no intimacy.” She went on to explain in several ways what she meant, but I really understood the first time.

Later in bed, she said she had been thinking about it since I asked and said maybe she would, “Let’s think about it. I can take a week of personal days off in March if you want to do that.” She said since we visited Florida last year and it’s further away, a closer beach like Galveston would be better.

I agreed. We’re not sure it will be at Galveston, but we plan on doing that.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:12 am

Des 31 wrote:It's been an interesting month for us and I'll get around to writing about that later. But here's a current turn of events.

My wife receives occasional emails from the wife of a couple we met a night we visited a local swingers lounge about a year ago. They know she has sex with other men but that we’re not swingers. She received a message last night about one of that couple’s experiences she hadn’t previously been told. Two years ago they were on vacation earlier than usual because her husband was to be tied up during the summer managing a commercial construction project that would require his full attention.

That March, having never been there, they decided on Panama City, Florida, near where her sister and her sister’s husband had moved. They were to spend a few days with them and the rest at a few places around North Florida and Alabama’s Gulf Coast.

They hadn’t realized that was a typical time and favorite for college spring breakers. His wife’s a 30 year old knockout and was approached by several male students looking for hookups on the beach, in bars and hotels or wherever they could find them. Her husband encouraged to let them know she’s married but available. She ended up separately fucking the first two guys she met at a bar. On their third night, she was fucked by five guys in a hotel room the students shared to save money. The hotel was within a short walk from where they were staying and she returned to her husband’s room around noon the following day. With young studs wherever they went, they decided not to leave the area for the rest of the week and a half they had left and still had time to visit her relatives.

My wife forwarded the message to my email box with the message, “Thought you’d like to see this.” Although we were both home and just a few rooms away, I emailed back, “Want to do that this year?” I was working and didn’t see a pop-up a reply had arrived in my box.

A few minutes later, she let her laptop on the dining room table and walked to our computer room where I sat going over work plans. She said, “Sounds exciting the way she told it, but I don’t think so. I would have done it a few years ago when we started down this road. Now, I find it better if it’s someone I know a little. That would just be fucking but no intimacy.” She went on to explain in several ways what she meant, but I really understood the first time.

Later in bed, she said she had been thinking about it since I asked and said maybe she would, “Let’s think about it. I can take a week of personal days off in March if you want to do that.” She said since we visited Florida last year and it’s further away, a closer beach like Galveston would be better.

I agreed. We’re not sure it will be at Galveston, but we plan on doing that.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:06 am

Des 31 wrote:You asked if my wife has called off our scheduled date nights to be with another. She has but we agreed those were somewhat unavoidable. I wrote in our thread about at least one. Perhaps we may change our minds about more weekends with other men. I enjoy knowing what she’s doing on those occasions.
It’s always great to hear from can't wait what you have to tell us.

But regarding our last exchange of message you understood me wrong. I didn't ask if your wife called off a scheduled with you to be with a lover. I ask about the other way around, if your wife called off an already scheduled date with one of her lovers because (in last moment) she decided to spend time with you instead?

Of course, I'm curious if you had your wife all for yourself on the last and on this weekend, as you both planned for your New Year's resolution?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:57 pm

Des, you could invite you young lady friend from your trip. I'm sure she'd love a nice beach side spring break with you.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:56 am

Jerking off is one of my two favorite activities whenever another guy’s fucking my wife. The other is being masturbated by my wife while she tells me of recent or past extramarital experiences. Almost as good is watching her wild performance when another dick is sliding through her eager cunt. Last night on Christmas Eve, I had all three the same night .

We didn’t go out Christmas Eve. The previous evening, my wife’s boss and his wife invited us over to a party at their home. The gathering was essentially for his family, some of who flew in from South Carolina. We had planned to go to dinner the following night but I was spent. Her boss’ wife had insisted we stay longer and I was still tired from the late night.

I wrote here before about my wife’s first sexual encounter with our insurance agent. Around noon on Christmas Eve, he phoned and said he had a gift for my wife he wanted to bring by. He’s not a regular with her. He is on third girlfriend since she first him, and he has a history for fucking others in one-night stands.

Two years ago, she purposely made arrangements to meet him for sex. A teller at the bank’s branch where she was then its manager told my wife in the break room about this “good looking agent” who she felt was flirting with her when he came by to give her an estimate. When my wife asked if the woman was tempted, she said, “No, but that long bulge in his pants told me that if he died, they wouldn’t be able to close the casket.” They howled in laughter. Although she didn’t tell the teller she was intrigued, she called him to come by our home and give us an estimate on our home and cars. When he came by, she intentionally wore nothing but her short, green Oriental robe and they ended up fucking.

The first two or three occasions they had sex at our home, she had been reluctant to let him know that she has my approval to date others. As time went on, she confessed to him that I encouraged her to expand her sexual horizons.

Because of his and my wife’s off-and-on sexual connection and that we’re pleased with the coverage, we stayed with his agency. He and my wife go to the same health club and occasionally show up at the same time. They sometimes go out for coffee afterward if neither needs to be someplace else.

When she hung up the phone, she inquired whether she should invite him to spend the night if he wants. I shrugged and said, “Sure, not a problem.” I offered to sleep in the guest room if she wished. She answered with no more than a smile and nod of acknowledgement. She showered, shaved her pubes and slipped into a navy blue skirt, four-inch black heels and red polo shirt with nothing beneath.

She said she might ask him to dance with her and asked me to select some slow music DVDs for the living room’s recorder. They had danced together a night once before at our home when I was away on a four-day trip in Delaware. They were fucking madly all that night.

That was the time he told her between sessions, “I wish I’d married you first.” She laughed and said, “Yeah, it would’ve been fun for awhile. That would’ve lasted about a year before we found out each of us were cheating on the other.” He grinned and said, “I know you’re right, ” then crawled atop her and inserted his cock again into her hot cunt. He dated others a lot then, including at least one other married woman, and hasn’t changed since.

My wife likes that. She told me days later he has “skills” that come only from experience. I asked if that means my inexperience is sometimes disappointing. She said, “I’ve never thought that!” but elaborated. I can’t recall her exact words, but that was the first time I remember her implication that if it weren’t more fun with a new guy, there would be no need to have sex with anyone else. I haven’t forgotten that, but for more than a year after, she wouldn’t explicitly admit being with other men is more thrilling. I understand why that’s so. Sex between us had become less stimulating after a few years of marriage. Fucking someone new is always a mind-blower for her. Since she began dating others five years ago, our revised sex life has become hypersonic.

He arrived at seven-fifteen. I greeted him at the door. He wore a blue blazer, open-collared white shirt and gray slacks. He handed me the gift box for my wife and I set it alongside our living room’s couch. She asked if he wanted a glass of eggnog. He accepted, sat on the couch and we talked about what each of us had been doing lately. As she handed him a cup of eggnog, he reached for the gift box and said, “I thought this would be perfect for you.” She thanked him with a big smile, leaned to give him a lingering kiss and pulled the card from beneath the packages’ red ribbon.

She opened the attached envelope, glanced at the card and laughed, then passed it over to me where I sat in the side chair. The graphic on the front of the card was a sketch of a naked woman on her hands and knees being fucked by a man from the rear. The cartoon balloon above the woman said, “This is the best present I could ask for.” He had written on the inside, “You have given me a lot these past two years and the enclosed is for you.” She gulped and her eyes teared up. I couldn’t quite imagine what was going through her mind and wouldn’t have anticipated that. But she has said to me before, “Men can be so dense about women.” I guess that’s true.

She untied the ribbon and unwrapped the paper. Judging by the size and shape of the box, I’d guessed it was clothing and I was right. She reached inside and held out an evening gown.

The ultra-low cut, floor-length, red dress, is slit at each side from the waist down to the floor. Its design allows no underclothing. If the front portion were pushed aside, her vagina would be exposed. She could be fucked standing up in the dress.

She said, “I love it!” She glanced aside to me with a wink and said, “My husband gave me a necklace that will go perfectly with it.” She didn’t tell him what she meant, but I had purchased online a stainless steel necklace that fits like a choker, mirror-finished in gold color with the words “Hot Wife.” I thought privately I really want to see her wearing both.

He suggested she try the dress on for us to make sure it fits. She laughed and said that means I’d have to get naked. I will, but only if you guys do. We did as she commanded. She grinned and took off her skirt and polo shirt, laying her clothes on the coffee table.

Seeing her nude in nothing but her black high heels as she stood before our agent gave me an endorphin rush and my dick swelled to a lump in my chinos. I had never been present when they had sex. Their interludes had always been when I was the office or traveling. She pulled the dress over her head, glanced down to check the length and said it fit perfectly. The top covered her breasts from just above her nipples. Our agent stared at her exposed hips and legs.

She leaned to plant a kiss fully on his mouth and said, “Thank you! I need to decide where to wear it, but I’ll come up with something.” She turned to me and suggested attending the New Year’s Eve event at a nightclub lounge on the edge of town if it isn’t already booked. I said I’d phone Wednesday morning for reservations.

With a wink, she asked me to turn on some music so he and she could dance together in our living room. I dimmed the light alongside the couch and plopped back into my chair. She pulled him by a hand from the couch. Like me, he remained naked. At 5’11” she’s an inch taller than me, and her four-inch heels made her taller than our agent as well. He said to the both of us that another thing that turns him on about her is that she’s the only “Amazon” he’s ever dated. They danced increasingly closer and kissed. The sides of her bared hips and legs were prominently displayed with step.

He pulled away the front, floor-length flap so that her shaved vagina pressed fully against his hard penis that curved up tightly between them. I felt sure its underside was hard-pressed against her clitoris and her occasional shudders indicated just that. The rising sexual tension between them caused my rock hard dick to pulsate in anticipation of what surely was to come. I pulled a handkerchief from the pocket of my chinos laying beside me and curled my hand softly around my bare dick. I hoped they wouldn’t notice me stroking.

Reaching around her body, he unzipped her dress and it puddled to the floor. I stood in the dimmest corner of the room to watch. My wife knelt and took his pole into her mouth. His eyes closed as she sucked. My body shivered and my wobbly knees caused me to drop to the floor. Kneeling, my mouth gaping open, I masturbated slowly.

He pulled her up, led her to the couch and urged her to her back. She lay a leg across the back of the couch and the other aside with her foot on our wooden floor. Both breathed heavily as he guided his dickhead to the mouth of her pussy. I whimpered as his long cock slowly entered her cunt. My wife moaned as his stalk sank into her.

Fucking her slowly, he hovered above her, his eyes staring into hers. Her mouth formed an “oh” as his tempo increased. She wrapped her legs about his waist and the two then seemed united as one writing body of sizzling sex. She cried out, “Ohmygod, fuck me, fuck me,” followed by a repetitive “Oh, oh, oh!” She pulled him closely. He pummeled my wife’s eager cunt. I had a fleeting thought she was throwing everything into their fucking for my enjoyment but then realized she was lost in their mutual passion, probably forgetting I was even in the room. A moment between his thrusts, he looked over to me in the corner and winked as he saw me on my knees masturbating. He didn't look at me again and gave all his attention to giving his cock to my wife. She was all his and her lusty response told me nothing else mattered to her except the guy who was then fucking her brains out. Her heels kicked his buttocks and she cried out, "This is my best present ever. Fuck me. I love it."

This opportunity isn’t a frequent occurrence for me. I don’t often watch others ballng her unless she occasionally leaves our bedroom door ajar and I sneak down to peek from the shadows of our hallway. I most often get pleasure from hearing her moans and howls from where I lay in our guest room and jerk off in what I imagine she and a guy are doing. This night was special.

He plowed into her for fifteen or twenty minutes. She whimpered she was having a climax at least three times. In the last minute of their sexual unity, his flesh slapped rapidly against hers at what seemed lightning speed. He groaned, “I’m cumming.” His lava erupted into her. She howled, “Oh fuck, Yes! Yes! You're cumming so good!” at the moment his sperm was flooding her channel.

I spurted into my handkerchief and stared as he ultimately pumped his last drops of seminal fluid into her cunt. Because of an operation years before, she is unable to be inseminated; but she would later tell me she imagined in a fleeting moment that he was impregnating her and her mind swirled in ecstacy at the thought.

Attempting to regain her breath, she said, “That was fucking awesome.” He was still atop her, his dick buried deeply into my wife's married cunt, when she turned her head about to me and said, “I forgot you were here.” I said, “I could tell. It was great.”

She asked him if he wanted to stay the night. He said he was hoping she would ask. I had already agreed I would sleep in the guest room but my wife likes it best if it seems to another guy that she’s making the decision on her on. She slid off the couch and said to me, “He and I are taking the master bedroom. You can sleep in the guest bedroom.”

I said, “Okay," grabbed my clothes and headed down the hallway. She left the door slightly open when they were bedded down. The only light in their room was from a distant lamppost’s beam streaming through our half closed blinds. I lay in our guest bed awhile until hearing passionate sounds emanating from our marital bedroom. I sneaked across the hall to peer into our bedroom’s door. She hovered above him, sucking his dick as he lay on his back and messed with her hair. She turned about, braced her body on her hands and knees. His dick entered her cunt from behind. Her mouth fell open as she stared at the side wall and she moaned as he fucked her. Within minutes, each was cumming again. They rolled aside and fell asleep, their arms and legs intertwined. I returned quietly to my room and jerked off again. Didn’t sleep much at all.

This morning, I pulled on my white terry cloth robe and made breakfast. I nudged them awake in our bedroom. They stumbled naked to the kitchen table. She hadn't bothered to brush her mussed, short-cropped hair and her well-fucked appearance was sexy as hell. My wife mumbled, “Last night was so awesome." She turned back to him, ran her forefinger along his semi-tumescent cock and added, "I could take this all day, all week." He seemed uncomfortable when she said that to me. She had told me at least once before he has "skills" when fucking and I didn't doubt she meant it. So I responded, “He knew it was good for me. He looked over to me once and saw I was enjoying it too.” He laughed and that loosened him up. We talked across the table with eggs, bacon and coffee. The conversation was casual, without mentioning their fucking through the night.

As I was clearing the table, my wife led him back to bed. I heard their erotic noises from our bedroom to the kitchen where I was placing the flatware and utensils in our dishwasher. He left an hour later and they kissed deeply at the front door before he walked out.

She and I went to bed. She grasped my pole and masturbated me again while telling of a fuckbuddy experience from years before, having nothing to do with her and our agent fucking her the previous night. I had heard that narrative many times but it always turns me on. When I spurted onto the sheets, she said, "I love your hot reactions to my stories." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, then rolled aside and fell immediately asleep.

Nothing in life is perfect, but I think our marriage is near flawless. It works the way each of us wants, all of it. I told her that and she said, “You’ll get no argument from me on that.” She knows and is thrilled that I'm as excited, maybe more, when she's fucking others as when she and I are having sex and she tells me of past experiences.

~ Des
Wow! What a sizzling episode! You guys are da bomb!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:36 am

All that is a bit long to relate at the moment, but I'll get around to posting it all after our New Year's Eve night out. Unsure what to expect, but she'll be wearing that lot-of-skin-baring red dress our insurance agent gave her. :o
Picture in the Hotties? ... please? ... pretty please?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:34 am

Dear Des,

I just re-read your latest post wherein you describe 'the red dress incident'.
It really is hard to beat.

The lingering kiss, the present of the ultra-low cut, floor-length, red dress, slit at each side from the waist down to the floor which would clearly show any onlookers that she was out and about without any underwear, that cute little wink to you, her being naked but for a pair of heels in front of you and her lover, wearing the dress, her nipples only just hidden, her hips and thighs revealed, she and her lover dancing close and kissing, he unzipping the dress and stripping her naked, she kneeling on the floor and fellating him, her moaning as he sank his full length into her, she cumming multiple times, he unloading his balls and filling her with his spunk, she fantasising that he was impregnating her, then you watching them fucking through the door crack, she flirting with him and teasing his cock as they both sat naked at breakfast, she leading him back to the bedroom for a final fuck and then kissing him deeply as they bade their farewells at the door.

Wow! That just about has to be the most awesome hotwifing episode ever!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Every good wish,

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:05 am

I have read your stuff before but read it all from the beginning over two nights. This is so fucking hot. I don't even know how many times I jerked off. I hope more is coming.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:51 am

I arrived home later from work last night. She recently transferred from a branch office to the bank's main office to work more closely with her boss. She said he fucked her after work on his office desk. They've been fucking about two years but not often at their workplace.

I was curious about the details and said, "Sounds like fun. What started it?" She said it was a stressful day and she needed it. I hadn't expected those words and laughed at her misunderstanding of my remark; I more often ask another way, like, "Tell me everything." She realized that wasn't exactly what I was asking and began laughing too, and I forgot all about asking for the details. I told her I'm glad she is having all her needs filled at work. She said, "Yeah, me too." We went to bed and she jerked me off while telling me again about her first extramarital affair that I didn't at that time know about. I've heard it before many times and wrote it up in my second-ever posting on this thread but never tire of it.

On Monday, she will be overnight with a regular boyfriend whose wife will be out on a date with the guy she's been dating several months. We're meeting at a local Italian restaurant for an early dinner. She says she will take clothes and a bag to work that day and leave in her car from the restaurant to go to his place. I told her I hope he fucks her good. She grinned and said, "He always does."

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:51 am
On Monday, she will be overnight with a regular boyfriend whose wife will be out on a date with the guy she's been dating several months. We're meeting at a local Italian restaurant for an early dinner. She says she will take clothes and a bag to work that day and leave in her car from the restaurant to go to his place. I told her I hope he fucks her good. She grinned and said, "He always does."
Excuse my blunt language, but when was actually the last time she had a "great fuck" with you and shouting out your name?? (I don't talk here about her jerking you off)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
(quote) Excuse my blunt language, but when was actually the last time she had a "great fuck" with you and shouting out your name?? (I don't talk here about her jerking you off)(quote)

I understand your reasons for asking; similar questions or remarks have appeared on this thread from time to time. About weekly unless I'm traveling the entire week, which happens often. Probably answered in original posts on this thread in that our marital sex life is hypersonic at times. She sometimes jerks me off instead as an alternative if she and another guy have had a lot of sex just prior to her returning home or coming out of our bedroom. But admittedly, that wasn't the situation that night. I just wasn't up to it at the time.

Others at this board have expressed similar responses under those circumstances.
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:38 pm

I have been reading your thread with great enjoyment, and loving the details, unfortunately it puts me out of date with your postings.
I have just read about your stay at the hotel and the Native American's tempting offer, and I enjoyed you recounting the massage so much, I wonder if she offers her services routinely, or if you just were lucky, anyway you were able to comply with your wife's wishes and not go all the way.
I take it your wife is comfortable with you writing of her experiences. does she offer her advice.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am

solstice wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:38 pm
I have just read about your stay at the hotel and the Native American's tempting offer, and I enjoyed you recounting the massage so much, I wonder if she offers her services routinely, or if you just were lucky, anyway you were able to comply with your wife's wishes and not go all the wa y. . .
I didn't ask her about her history, but I tend to doubt that's a routine occurrence for her. Her personality didn't fit with that of someone who did that often with motel guests, if ever. I think I was lucky.