My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:49 am

Des 31 wrote:(Continued from all three postings above.)

At the bank’s president’s offer, my wife took Friday and Monday off after her work assisting architects’ and contractors’ constructing the bank’s newest branch. Her bf asked if we wished to accompany him on his 30-ft. boat down the the river for a couple of days. The institution’s president is generous to her in days off after certain extraneous duties she performs. They were sexually active until he was promoted and we still go out socially with him and his wife about once a month; his wife had approved of their relationship at that time as did I, but she and I weren’t allowed to have sex together.

I had to wrap up a project on Saturday and had to decline but said it sounded like fun and that I didn’t mind if my wife went. He picked her up at our home early Friday. She was geared up with cargo shorts, a red pullover, camera and leather duffle bag. He wore a denim shirt, travel vest, khakis and a blue boat captain’s hat. He brought two almost identical caps for each of us as a gift. I laughed as she donned hers and said she looked every bit the part of a first mate. I told him I’d wear mine the next time I had the opportunity to go on his boat. I’ve only seen the craft on his cell phone pics, but it’s fully fitted out with a sizeable galley, sleeping quarters and an array of electronics.

She emailed four selfies Saturday morning of her in her billed cap sucking his dick in one of the boat’s two single beds. In another, she was naked and on her knees and her mouth opened wide with sheer lust. He was fucking her from behind, wearing his captain’s hat, grinning and holding his hand up in a wave for the camera. Another pic was of her diving from the boat’s side into the water. She wrote in the email, “Havin’ fun. Wish you were here to watch.”

She phoned on her cell minutes later to tell me about their sexual activities of the first day and night. She breathed “Oh, oh, oh,” saying he was fucking her while we talked. They both laughed when I joked I was masturbating, that it’s becoming my favorite activity and I should take my next vacation alone while she tells me her adventures by phone. I was cumming at the moment she clicked off five minutes later.

They swam awhile in a lagoon but spotted a couple of black serpents some ten yards away swimming near the shore. Unable to determine whether the snakes might be poisonous or part of a larger nest, they climbed the ladder back into the boat.

They were at the back of his boat fishing naked along the river’s forested area when passed by a smaller pontoon boat occupied by five naked revelers, two guys and three women. She guessed most were in their twenties and one woman around thirty-five. The operator pulled the boat near theirs and chatted a few minutes. One of the women asked him and my wife if they lived in the area. He told them she was the wife of his friend but lived a good distance away. They laughed and one of the guys nodded, saying their arrangement was similar. He nodded at the woman around 35 alongside him and said she was the wife of their friend also. One of the guys leaned his hand against their boat, handed them a couple of beers as a gift and went on their way.

I didn’t ask how many times they’ve fucked but she has said he can go multiple times, so I assume it’s more than just that one time in the photo.

Last night, he docked at a marina, had the resident mechanic do a once-over on his craft while they went to a nearby waffle diner, then to a Polynesian-themed Tiki lounge across the road for about an hour. They spent the night docked at the marina and fucking on his boat.

Tonight, they plan to anchor further down the river at the shore of an island too small for habitation. She said she would phone again in the morning and should be home no later than six Sunday night. Because their relationship is relatively new and blossoming, their sexual excitation is at its peak. I like that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Hey Des31. I see that you are apparently trying to combine several of the different posts that you have started lately. Iam grateful since its been a bit confussing as to what post Iam replying to.

So I will ask a couple of questions here , once again.
Given her recent choices with bank coworker, and especially now, with their mini vacation, it's pretty apparent that this has become a poly/mono marriage situation. The rewarding part for you is she's still willing to share all of the sexual details, including pictures and videos. She's clearly in love and their relationship is escalating, yet they both still appear to be respectful towards you . Thats good. Are you prepared or have the two of you talked about the emotional impact if their relationship goes south?
I also was wondering if , given the crazy amount of free time you now have, due to their dating, if you have been actively seeking any outside sexual connections?

And, maybe I missed it but I never saw how her vacation ended, last post Saturday afternoon, and how things were after her return Sunday. Sorry if you already recapped it somewhere else.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:21 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Hey Des31. I see that you are apparently trying to combine several of the different posts that you have started lately. Iam grateful since its been a bit confussing as to what post Iam replying to.
So I will ask a couple of questions here , once again.
Given her recent choices with bank coworker, and especially now, with their mini vacation, it's pretty apparent that this has become a poly/mono marriage situation. The rewarding part for you is she's still willing to share all of the sexual details, including pictures and videos. She's clearly in love and their relationship is escalating, yet they both still appear to be respectful towards you . Thats good. Are you prepared or have the two of you talked about the emotional impact if their relationship goes south?
I also was wondering if , given the crazy amount of free time you now have, due to their dating, if you have been actively seeking any outside sexual connections?
And, maybe I missed it but I never saw how her vacation ended, last post Saturday afternoon, and how things were after her return Sunday. Sorry if you already recapped it somewhere else.
Thanks for reading all those postings! Considering the length some of her experiences are as written here, I'm never sure whether some bother to read most of my posts.

First question first: She and I have learned through experience that all of her relationships have an expiration date. She has been in two relationships that could be considered "long-term." The relationship with her boss lasted about a year and one of her earliest went on for three years. Circumstances ended each of those for understandable reasons, but she did regret those ended and seemed to dwell upon the first one for two or three months after it was over. For that reason, she has mentioned to me, "Wonder how long this one will last?" I told her I hoped it would be a long time but each of us already knows it won't. Her boyfriend pays hefty alimony and voluntary child support for his step-son adopted by his ex and her first older husband. More often than not, he tacks on an additional $1.000 or more monthly whenever his son runs up the bill in extracurriculars. His ex-wife and he are on loving terms but she felt two and a half years ago they just couldn't live together because of competing political differences and other reasons. But over the past eight months, she has been telling him she wants him to consider remarrying her and believes her former attitude to have been immature. At his ex-wife's request, he and my wife had dinner with her at her home. His ex has been dating others and particularly likes my wife (which may give you an idea of the other couple's situation). I doubt my wife will be depressed if and when those two get back together but she suspects it's likely within months. He has a considerable financial motivation; marriage is a lot cheaper than alimony.

As for my seeking outside connections, the desire just isn't there on my part. Each of us is unable to deceive the other, and if I did that anyway my wife couldn't emotionally handle that at all. Considering how many men she has been with over the past few years, it may seem odd she harbors the insecurity that I might leave her for another woman, but her feelings about that run deep. I would never do that, but that fear is actually her only insecurity. A member here PM'ed me asking if I thought they would fall in love and she would leave me. I know that won't happen for many reasons. I consider him and me as roughly equals but in different ways. The principal reason I know that won't happen is that neither of us believes in divorce other than instances of physical or mental abuse and other extreme situations.

And, about the vacation, I had intended to post that but didn't. My reasoning was that it was too lengthy when written up for most to bother reading. But here's a brief summary: She met three guys at three different places as we drove a rented sedan through Florida. Our first stop was at a family nudist resort where we rented a room for a day and night. A college student there with his family was sitting with us in the park's hot tub. I left to walk to the nearby outdoor bar and he asked to see what the small hotel rooms looked like. She took him over and they had sex for a couple of hours while his family was playing tennis at the resort's court. We had dinner with his parents and sister that night at the resort's dining room, but of course none in his family had any idea she and their son had been fucking a few hours before. From there, we drove south to Miami for three days and nights. She met another guy at the city's nude beach. He came over to our hotel the first night and a subsequent night while I drove around to various lounges, took in a movie and shopped at a men's store and a beach gear outlet. On our last night there, we went to a nude bar where my wife was asked by the club's manager if she would consider a couple of dances onstage with the regular girls; she looked at me, said, "Why not," went to the club's dressing room, then performed. She earned eighty-eight dollars in tips from customers sitting at the bar within twenty or so minutes, which gave both of us laughs when we left. I made a note to include that in our income taxes next year.

The following morning, we then drove the 100-plus mile two-lane highway over the Atlantic down to Key West. She was hit on twice at a beach bar but turned the guys down. Our last night was north at Central Florida's east coast where she learned the basics of surfing from a 45-year-old guy we met beachside. Our hotel faced the ocean at that site and he and my wife were fucking in our room from around five to midnight. I stayed on the beach watching the stars and surf until she came down to get me, then went to bed. From there, we drove to Orlando for the rest of the time we had, visited the three major resorts in the area, then flew home. We left a couple of days earlier than anticipated but were pretty much exhausted at that time.

I've had assignments before in Florida but learned this time it really rains a lot there, something I hadn't noticed so much before. Fortunately at the times we were outdoors, the storms mostly subsided, but the weather was HOT, a lot.

I didn't mention what happened after her return Saturday only because it was nothing unusual. She had a great time and we had great sex for hours as she filled in the details. She couldn't recall how many times they fucked but said they were at it every few hours throughout their time on the river. She said she screamed a lot when docked at the island's small river but doesn't know why she was noisier than other times. They walked around the island a few minutes the next morning, which took no more than fifteen or twenty minutes. They were only a few miles past that before turning around and motoring back to the marina where his craft is usually docked and maintained.

I hope that makes up for my longer version, but I think most would have gone to sleep halfway through that narrative. Thank you for writing (and reading).

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:36 am, edited 6 times in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:58 am

I really like that so much of your story is in one place now. I've been following your writing since you started on the forum.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Thanks for catching up Des. It really is so much easier on 1 thread.
Sorry if I misunderstood but I thought you had written some time ago that you also had at least one other sexual play partner.

So this really does sound like a poly/mono relationship now. Experation dates are not that uncommon with outside partners. The fact that your wife's boyfriend is sharing so many personal details about his past suggests that he's respectful of you. Given that he's introduced your wife to his ex suggests that they also may have some sort of understanding of poly or an open relationship. No secrets is always a positive.

So is her boyfriend aware of your wife's ongoing relationships with the other casuals? Has he ever metnioned exclusively dateing him or other boundaries?

What about their mutual employment, the bank. Would their serious relationship be a problem?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:37 am

Des, your story has interested me from your first post. I would like to hear about your journey and how you have adapted to the changes that it brings. And I do like having this in one thread!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:11 pm

stillcanhang57 wrote:Thanks for catching up Des. It really is so much easier on 1 thread.
Sorry if I misunderstood but I thought you had written some time ago that you also had at least one other sexual play partner. So this really does sound like a poly/mono relationship now. Expiration dates are not that uncommon with outside partners. The fact that your wife's boyfriend is sharing so many personal details about his past suggests that he's respectful of you. Given that he's introduced your wife to his ex suggests that they also may have some sort of understanding of poly or an open relationship. "No secrets" is often a positive but not in all circumstances.

So is her boyfriend aware of your wife's ongoing relationships with the other casuals? Has he ever mentioned exclusively dating him or other boundaries? What about their mutual employment, the bank. Would their serious relationship be a problem?
That other person was a one-time thing, her boss' wife, but neither he nor my wife was comfortable with it, later stating they didn't realize how deeply the thought affected them, so we didn't continue. You're right. There was that one time but she and I complied with their wishes. Their affair ended anyway not long thereafter when both he and she were promoted, giving him a higher public profile that carries some risk they could be found out. They're now ordinary friends with whom we go out every two to four weeks, but sex isn't a part of the relationship.

She didn't confess to her current boyfriend there are and have been others. It won't really be that exclusive with him, just not as often with others. She has at the least a couple other friends locally. One is our sometimes mechanic I'd written about here somewhere and who attends the monthly hotwife meetings (you may have read about that group mentioned elsewhere here) when we don't have conflicts. Actually, the hosts of that get-together have just changed the meetings to every three months. Another I assume she will see occasionally is our insurance agent and erstwhile financial advisor, but that won't be frequent.

I can't predict whether she might date a few more from her past now and then, but I suspect she will. Finding time for others is a problem when involved primarily with just one man (and me), so her previous experiences will be several curtailed, at least for now. She believes her boyfriend might have a problem with the knowledge she is "experienced" but has said she feels a twinge of guilt in withholding the information. I'm leaving it up to her as how she may want to handle that if she feels she can no longer keep it to herself. For the reason of that secret, she says he is being more open and honest than she has been and that bothers her.

About the possibility of him wanting exclusivity, I assume you mean exclusive to the point of being only with him and not me. I'm certain that won't happen He is considering remarrying his ex. My wife has met her and thinks she's a rare catch, so it wouldn't surprise us. We're reasonably sure that will come about within no more than six months, maybe sooner, for a number of reasons he has mentioned in addition to what I wrote about above.

Thank you for writing and for reading all that. Write or PM anytime.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:19 am

SutterKane wrote:I really like that so much of your story is in one place now. I've been following your writing since you started on the forum.
I began transferring some of my wife's experiences into this thread since I began getting suggestions that it be all in one place. Occasionally, I create a separate posting but will probably stop doing that and just update here when something's worthwhile writing about.

One that won't end up here because I don't think it's that much of interest to most was her senior H.S. year. Because it's a lengthy write-up, it's in four separate parts at: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

Thanks for your comments.

~ Des

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 pm

I find your post to be very informative and cogent. Feel free to PM me when ever you post anything else. I've subscribed to this one and am on my way to read the one you just mentioned. Thank you for your openess and honesty!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Just read it. Got ta get a drink of water... for some reason I feel overheated!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:18 pm

stillcanhang57 wrote:Thanks for catching up Des. It really is so much easier on 1 thread.
Sorry if I misunderstood but I thought you had written some time ago that you also had at least one other sexual play partner.

So this really does sound like a poly/mono relationship now. Experation dates are not that uncommon with outside partners. The fact that your wife's boyfriend is sharing so many personal details about his past suggests that he's respectful of you. Given that he's introduced your wife to his ex suggests that they also may have some sort of understanding of poly or an open relationship. No secrets is always a positive.

So is her boyfriend aware of your wife's ongoing relationships with the other casuals? Has he ever metnioned exclusively dateing him or other boundaries?

What about their mutual employment, the bank. Would their serious relationship be a problem?
Thanks for writing. Will answer each separately. He doesn't know she has dated others and I don't think she intends to tell him during the time the relationship last. She expressed some guilt about that to me for the reason it's difficult for her to lie. On the other hand, it hasn't occurred to him to ask.

Their employment isn't at the same place. He and his businesses are clients of the bank. I'm absolutely sure neither of them would exhibit behaviors in the presence of others where she works that could give anyone the impression they have more than a friendly business relationship. As a general rule, even dating customers of any business is a bad idea because some don't have the ability to use common sense. My wife initially was concerned about that possibility before entering into this affair. After getting to know him, she determined that wasn't a problem and I agreed. He's a sensible and confident guy one can depend upon.

Glad you asked. When I read your questions, it occurred to me others may have wondered the same. But even if that had occurred to me when I wrote the original posting, it would have seemed to me that it would have made the narrative too long.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:38 pm

SutterKane wrote:Des, your story has interested me from your first post. I would like to hear about your journey and how you have adapted to the changes that it brings. And I do like having this in one thread!
My personal reaction to the first time was pretty much like most others who have posted their experiences here. Although it was originally my suggestion, I hadn't anticipated I would feel any jealousy. I never admitted it to her for the reason I though she might just quit to avoid hurting my feelings. Beyond that, the excitation I felt overwhelmed any feeling of jealousy. And, oddly, the two emotions together intensified the experience.

I'm not sure when the jealousy or whatever that was went away, but I think around the third or fourth guy she had sex with. She met a LOT of guys during the first year, mostly from two personals ads she had placed. More responded than she could meet, so she had the advantage of being choosy about her partners. She knew I was a pretty good writer, but I didn't until then realize what a good story-teller she was. When she met someone away from our home where I was unable to watch, she described every detail so well it seemed I was there. I kept most of her stories on my computer in a journal folder, and each of us has re-read those from time to time. She has added to some and corrected minor errors in a few others, so whatever I write here is as close to accuracy as a biographer can do. She found one that was so full of errors, I wish I hadn't posted it all, so I didn't include that one in this thread either. I agreed the way I wrote it made no logical sense but that was the way I recalled it at the time.

You asked how I adapted. I'm sure that's never the same for everyone. We now have sex far more often than most couples married nine years. The sex is as hot as when we were dating and first married. What's different is that enhanced by her stories of her extramarital flings and others from before we married. For a long time here, I was hesitant to tell of her senior year high school experience but finally got around to doing that also. I haven't added it to this thread for the reason I believe it isn't of particular interest to most guys here with hot wives. I'm sure that part of her life is near unique and most marrieds probably won't relate to it. But if anyone is curious, it's located at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

That's the best I can come up with as answers for now. Thanks for writing, and I appreciate that you actually read my (very) long narratives.

~ Des

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:54 am

I not only read them, I look forward to them!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Next month will be our five-year anniversary of her becoming a hotwife, dependent upon which extramarital liaison we consider as the beginning, and she will soon be 32. Her newest bf was fucking her last night until around 11 p.m. in our marital bed while I caught up on work in our computer room.

She reminded me this morning the November "anniversary" will something of a celebration of that first event when she takes a week of personal-leave days off work to attend an annual high school gathering. A guy she dated in high school but hadn't then had sex with him are getting together at least one night. The annual event began the first year following h.s. graduation with her old swim team members but has since evolved into any grads who want to attend. The reason for their choosing the first of November was that's the month of the swim team's first competition. Some former club members attend the finals in February, dependent on how far their team goes in competitions, but my wife hasn't been able to make those events since we moved here.

I won't be able to get away, so she's on her own. The third night will be with girl members of a club to which she belonged and four of the other five will be attending. I'm unsure how that's going to play out but will most likely just be a social event. The reason I'm unsure what might go on at the womens' social event with her former club members is a little complicated but essentially explained at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

(I said "former" club, but a part of their pledge was all would be "(members) for life." All but one of the six exchange occasional emails and phone calls. The "missing" girl from their club went career military after college and none are certain where she's now stationed.)

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you and she feel like telling!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:13 pm

SutterKane wrote:Looking forward to hearing all about it when you and she feel like telling!
The guy from her former high school phoned her late last night and talked for about a half hour. She didn't tell him I was home and listening on our speakerphone while jerking off alongside her in bed. Their conversation turned intimate and hot. She removed her top and stroked a breast. When she hung up the phone, she laughed at my heated reaction, curled her hand around my cock and pumped it as she said she thinks he was masturbating too. She's pretty sure, judging from his tone of voice, that he has been doing that often lately when they're on the phone.

I wish I could get away to go to with her next month at their class gathering, but I have assignments elsewhere that week. She gets hot each time he calls her.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Hey Des. Her reunion trip sounds like a fun adventure. Too bad your stuck at home again, taking care of business.
With the girl swim crew, are you suggesting that she may explore some physical activities with one of the ladies?

Iam wondering, despite the history you two share in this kink, do you still struggle justxa bit when her adventures take her away from you for multiple days? Thus postponing your ability to reconnect and reassure?

I guess exclusivity with bank guy just went out the window.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Maybe you can borrow her bosses wife for dinner and a movie that week. I would think that would be better for your mental health than staying home alone.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:13 am

I love your thread. You are a great chronicler of your adventures.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 pm

My wife didn’t go in to work until 2:00 p.m. She and her boss were to meet with the board members to present their projections on this year’s revenue.

Around six last night, her newest boyfriend phoned and asked her if she would be free next Friday night. That wouldn’t work. We’re going out with her boss and his wife that night. She told him to hold on a moment, covered the phone’s mouthpiece with a hand and asked me if I minded sleeping in the guest room tonight. I realized she intended to invite him over and said, “Sure. Not a problem.” She told him he could stay overnight at our place.

She hung up the phone and said, “I’ll leave the bedroom door ajar if you want to look in on us. Just be quiet about it. He’ll be here until around nine in the morning.” I told I could go into the office a couple hours later and would make breakfast.

He arrived a bit after seven. Without thinking about which bottle I picked from sparsely stocked liquor cabinet was one we hadn’t opened for two years. I hadn’t then remembered it has a 95% alcohol content. I mixed it with cola and passed them the glasses. The only reason I mention it was that, unlike them, I had two too many. We don’t often drink any alcoholic drinks.

She sat beside him on our couch. I dimmed the table lamp and plopped into the recliner across from them. He turned to her with a hand stroking her hair and she lay a hand over his erection beneath his cargo pants. Their conversation turned to inaudible whispers. He leaned in to kiss her deeply. They were fine, but my head was beginning to spin from the drinks.

She glanced toward me and said, “We’re going to the bedroom.” A few minutes later, I walked to the guest room and removed my clothes. I pulled a tissue from the bedside box to masturbate with and crept naked to just outside our bedroom. She had left the door partly opened as promised. The only lighting was that of the plug-in night light. I could have watched them on my laptop from our surveillance cams had I thought to ask his permission but didn’t. She hasn’t told him about our bedroom’s three hidden cameras.

I peered into the room from an edge of the door frame so as not to be seen, but they were sitting and talking on the bed’s far side and wouldn’t have noticed me anyway.

I’d anticipated they would be having sex, but instead he’d been telling her about his convincing the dealer where he’s in the process of trading in his boat to move the dealership’s business account to the bank where she works. He said he would set up a meeting with the dealer whenever she wanted. She said, “Wanna fuck?” He laughed, and they stood to get naked, laying their clothes onto a bedside chair.

His walnut shaped dickhead is a pale tan and his penis’ veins protrude prominently on his stalk. His dick curves up like a banana and rested between her bare legs as he kissed her fully on the lips.

My wife whimpered at the moment he urged her back onto the sheets. My pole was hard as a rock and my body shivered with anticipation as he knelt between her thighs. I couldn’t see his cock from that angle but it was clear he was guiding it into her pussy. She squealed and her hips lifted eagerly from the mattress to give him access. His cock thrust slowly into her cunt. Her body quivered and they were then united as one together. Their moans and groans filled the room as his tempo increased. In my intoxicated state, his powerful fucking reminded me of a jackhammer.

Her legs wrapped around his hips as he fucked her mightily. She blubbered, “Oh my god! I’m cumming! It’s so fuckin’ good!” Her heels kicked his buttocks. Their bodies were rocking at the moment my wife sobbed, “I love this. Please don’t break up with me any time soon.” He withdrew and turned her to her knees. Her hands gripped our bed’s headboard and she cried out as his dick entered her from behind. Her head swiveled in lust, her hair swirling. He responded to her plea, saying, “I plan on being around awhile.” I stroked my rigid putz at the sight and was loving her hot reactions to his assault.

She stammered something to him but all I could make out were repetitions of, “Oh! Oh! Oh!” as he plowed her furrow. I pulled away from the door so as not to be spotted and leaned against the hallway wall and I jerked off madly. I should’ve been less aroused now that they have been having sex now for a while, but my lip quivered and my mouth gaped open at the fevered sounds of my wife hotly fucking only a few feet away. Maybe it was the alcohol. My knees quaked and I couldn’t continue standing had I not pressed my back to the wall. He uttered a deep groan as his lava flooded her channel. She screamed in near-simultaneous orgasm. Tightly closing my eyes, I bit my lip and I spurted a payload of semen into the tissue. I breathed deeply and staggered back to the guest room.

Around two in the morning, I awoke at the sound of my wife’s heated wailing and snuck to the bedroom where they were hotly fucking again. I stopped beyond the door that was now closed and listened a minute or so, then went back to bed and jerked off again. Whether I watch or hear her hot stories when I can't, masturbating has become my favorite past time.

I was up, showered and dressed at six this morning and prepped breakfast, but they didn’t come out of the bedroom for another hour. My wife wore only her hip-length, green oriental robe that accentuates her long legs. He had dressed. I served up eggs, bacon and coffee and we chatted seemingly about everything except their hot night of fucking.

He left earlier than he planned, around eight. He and my wife exchanged a lingering kiss at the door. She unzipped his pants and stroked his cock, thanking him for a great night of hot sex. As he drove away, my wife said they had a couple of sessions of oral sex and fucked four times in various positions. He awakened with a nudge this morning and fucked her doggy style. I told her I was glad they had a great time and that I’d watched a few minutes from the hallway. She laughed and said, “I know. I saw the glow from our night light reflected in your eyes. That was a weird sight because your eyes were all I could make out in the darkness. I guessed you were masturbating the whole time.” I nodded affirmatively and think I may have blushed at the admission.

I could have taken the day off had I brought my notes home the previous night, so but I had to go to the office. More often not, I’m at work early to get started. My office is separated from the cubicles and corner offices and located just beyond the receptionist area, so no one other than the receptionist realizes what time I arrive. Because I travel so much, I’m not on a time clock. This morning, I realized more than usual how good an advantage that can be.

Late this afternoon, I’m home and my wife is meeting at the boat dealership with the owner her fuckbuddy recommended. Her boyfriend said he could come also but she didn’t think that was necessary. After the owner’s conversation with her by phone earlier today, she says his account is assured. After the board meeting today at the main office, her boss told her that account will make her the most productive officer at the bank. I once didn’t think of sales as a part of banking but have learned sales and customer service are as important as with any other business.

I wish I could watch guys fucking my wife more than I do. With my travel schedules and her balling more often than not at other guys’ homes, I most often hear the details of her extramarital sex afterward. But don’t get me wrong. That isn’t bad either.
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Very hot Des! I love listening to my wife with another man inside her when I'm not in the room. Hearing her just be her natural self fucking him without worrying about my feelings drives me wild.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:07 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Hey Des. Her reunion trip sounds like a fun adventure. Too bad your stuck at home again, taking care of business.
With the girl swim crew, are you suggesting that she may explore some physical activities with one of the ladies?

Iam wondering, despite the history you two share in this kink, do you still struggle justxa bit when her adventures take her away from you for multiple days? Thus postponing your ability to reconnect and reassure?

I guess exclusivity with bank guy just went out the window.
Funny! He's pretty much exclusive for now as a fuckbuddy, but she considers getting together with her former boyfriend as "different." The girls from her high school club weren't swim team members; she was the only one on that team. She hasn't said she anticipates their get-together could turn sexual, and we don't know for sure if the others engage in bisexual activities now. But, yeah, I think it's a possibility.

About her being gone a few days, I don't mind that. She has been away several days more than once on travels with her boss when they were fucking and I became accustomed to that. She's the same way in that I travel quite a bit for work. On the other hand, I love hearing about whatever happened at those times she's away when she returns.

Thanks for writing. I'm not sure others who follow this thread are familiar with the story of the club you asked about. Her high school history didn't fit with the most topics here, so I haven't included in this thread. For any who want to know about her high school days, that part can be found at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51834

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:42 am

Great update! I too love it when my wife tells me she'll leave the door ajar for me. Only difference I'm kept caged so squeezing my balls and precum dripping is my pleasure.
What a fun triad you three have here, also with his telling your wife "I plan on being around awhile"... Music to any cuckolds ears.
"I nodded affirmatively and think I may have blushed at the admission". Lucky dog you. ;-)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:11 pm

SutterKane wrote:I really like that so much of your story is in one place now. I've been following your writing since you started on the forum.
Thanks, Sutter. Others complained about my wife's history being in separate postings and tired of looking around to find them. I can't remember how many asked I put them all in one thread so they wouldn't have to search. I finally gave in. Not all the in-betweens are here but I have trouble finding some too but will eventually get around to adding some of those here.

A moderator erased many of the original posts that I included here for more room on the website. I didn't mind in that it makes sense and I'd probably have done the same.

~ Des

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Des, I am in awe of your lifestyle with your hotwife and very envious. :mrgreen:

Your writing style is very easy to follow and read for which I thank you.

We are not in the lifestyle but I live vicariously through your and others recounting of the stories and recounts of their wives sexcapades.